PDA

View Full Version : "Yen Ta" in China

cbjuiceyumseng
28-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Hi brothers,

Gotten back from China, and it was a hugely disappointing trip due to the tension caused by the "Yen Ta" which is also caused by the annual "National Assembly" bullshit. Was told that this operations will last 100 days and it is scheduled to end already on 26th August.

Any brothers who are still in China can confirm on this? :D

Sinoview
28-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Hi brothers,

Gotten back from China, and it was a hugely disappointing trip due to the tension caused by the "Yen Ta" which is also caused by the annual "National Assembly" bullshit. Was told that this operations will last 100 days and it is scheduled to end already on 26th August.

Any brothers who are still in China can confirm on this? :D

Ha..ha..bro ...I think you gone to the wrong place liao.... Last weekend about eight gone of us gone for an outing in CP. No problem at all...the "saloon", saunas and KTVs are all are fully operational... Business is as usual.

But the hkeys are not going .... due to the high profile arrest of the HK politician Alex Ho and a policeman for engaging the service of pros in China.
We are spoilt for choices....there are so many gals all over. Many good stocks too. In Amazon, on that saturday night, there are more than 100 gals on "the street" not taken up at 2300.... Business was really bad for the gals....but good for us..Heee....heee..... I have neve seen a situation like this.....

A few of friends was in CP on Thursday....same situation.
Me ... in SZ now.

Cheers

cbjuiceyumseng
28-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Good for u guys... :mad:

Stressed now. Would be going to China in a matter of days once i sorted out some stuff over. Would be going to DongGuan but not for pleasure..

hurins
28-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Its been raining for the past few days in Shekou and its so depressing. I still got 2 more weeks here.

cch2001
30-08-2004, 11:10 AM
IMHO, if there's any "yen ta" ops, it will start from now onwards rather than end in August. it will be bcos of Zhong Quan Hui in late Sep and also for golden week from 1 Oct.

but so far no signs of Yen Ta in Beijing. when to KTV twice last week, no "news" of danger from mamasan or MMs (FR on that later) ;)

for bros who go to Dongguan, better be careful n keep yr eyes open during this period. heard from Gong An friend in BJ that Dongguan GA will be sweeping chickens and KTVs during this period bcos of publicity from the Alex Ho. too many newspaper coverage abt DG being chicken heaven. maybe that's why HK bros all keeping away. be careful don get into trouble. :(

simnon
30-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Hi ! Brudder

Not only in CP, Guangzhou and Zhu Hai also having the same problem, looks like all the taiwanese and hongkies are avoiding the cheong scene for a while.
I was in zhu hai on Fri/Sat 27th/28th and did not see much action and gong an in uniform and plain clothes on the street in the night.
Was in Guangzhou on 24th and gong an in uniform was stationed outside the hotel for about 2 hours from 10 pm. Lucky, a chick called and she came to my room to offer her take away service..

Business was really bad for the gals....but good for us..Heee....heee..... I have neve seen a situation like this.....

A few of friends was in CP on Thursday....same situation.
Me ... in SZ now.

Cheers

cbjuiceyumseng
31-08-2004, 07:30 PM
Luckily still got "tiraks" over in China...but not much chance to try out new stocks there..gnn.. :mad: