PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Questions from Newbie

hotdevil
27-08-2004, 08:49 PM
I'll be going for a Bangkok trip for the *first time* this November, and I have a few questions that I want to ask you guys who have been there :)

1) I found these listed as girl/guest friendly hotels in the Sukhumvit Area from bangkoktonight.com -

Nana Hotel
Majestic Suites
Landmark Hotel
Grace Hotel
Grand President
President Solitaire
Centre Point Sukhumvit
Manhattan Hotel
Somerset Hotel
Royal President
Drop Inn Bangkok
Novotel Lotus
JW Marriot
Dynasty Inn
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
Stable lodge
Emporium Suites

Out of these hotels, which hotel would you guys recommend? And why?

2) Do the hotels listed above have adult shows (adult channels) on TV ? If they have, what time do they normally show them?

3) What is a B2B massage? What does it mean?

4) Is it safe to buy pirated VCDs from there and bring in back to Singapore? Will the Singapore custom officers open and check on the luggages?

Thanks for helping :)

keet
27-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Out of these hotels, which hotel would you guys recommend? And why?

wah maciam like taking test like tat leh... :cool:
hope u don't kena bomb by bros here.
kindly do a search www.hotelthailand.com for rates that suit your budget first.

hotdevil
27-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Oops, sorry :) I'll do a price check on the hotels from the link that you gave, but can any bros kindly answer question 3 and 4 first? Thanks!! :)

keet
27-08-2004, 10:05 PM
ok lah..since i quite free...

2. You're in Bangkok! and u still need adult movie?? :confused: :mad:
3. i think it's P2P = Pay to Play? U either have clean traditional massage or full package of fantasy
4. Don't quote me hor... " U can buy anything..BUT..don't get caught!"

Cummings
27-08-2004, 10:53 PM

3. i think it's P2P = Pay to Play? U either have clean traditional massage or full package of fantasy

Bro, I think he meant the body to body massage.

Mr.romance
27-08-2004, 10:58 PM
4) Is it safe to buy pirated VCDs from there and bring in back to Singapore? Will the Singapore custom officers open and check on the luggages?

My friend kana caught before. For me, It all depends on how cool u are when u are about to pass by the custom check...& of coz whether u got "Arb Nam"(bath) or not...wat i mean is whether lady luck is with u or not?
:D

tirak69
27-08-2004, 11:00 PM

2. You're in Bangkok! and u still need adult movie?? :confused: :mad:
4. Don't quote me hor... " U can buy anything..BUT..don't get caught!"
quite free??? when is our "kwarm sook wela and seuer wela"?

keet
27-08-2004, 11:16 PM
anytime bro!... if i am free lor :p
heard there's new Thai joint own by a friend's friend somewhere in GL.. will check it out.

hotdevil
28-08-2004, 12:52 AM
I would like to book a girl for overnight when I'm there, but I dunno which type of girl (Gogo girl, Massage girl, or Club girl) should I book. I also have two more questions to ask:

1) When I book a Gogo girl for LT (Long Time), when can I start taking her out? Can she leave with me in the afternoon?

2) If I want to book a Massage girl (eg. a supermodel from Poseidon) for overnight, what time can I start booking her and take her out? Or do I have to wait for her to finish work at night?

:)

hotdevil
28-08-2004, 03:08 AM
I've read through the 'BKK guide for newbies' thread (and almost all Bangkok related threads on this forum). Kiu-Sai wrote that if we want to book a massage girl out early during their working hours,then we'll have to talk to papasan and that charges more. Now my question is 'roughly' how much will the charges be?

guzzler
28-08-2004, 09:55 AM
I would like to book a girl for overnight when I'm there, but I dunno which type of girl (Gogo girl, Massage girl, or Club girl) should I book. I also have two more questions to ask:

1) When I book a Gogo girl for LT (Long Time), when can I start taking her out? Can she leave with me in the afternoon?

:)

Newbie,

You can pay the barfine at the bar at any time. If you get there when they open up, you can pay the barfine for the first girl you see if you want. Once you pay the barfine, the girl is yours.

Advice: Enjoy yourself a bit. Have a drink and take your time picking a girl. You can get a sense of the girls attitude and personality. You can always ask her to sit down and have a drink first and see if you click or not. Don't be afraid to ask her what she likes/doesn't like and if she'll do certain things that you;re looking for. Have this conversation before you barfine her so you don't waste your money. If it's too early, she'll probably urge you to stick around and have some drinks or go to another bar. Remember, these girls like to have fun too. They often like to go to the other bars and drink, dance, or whatever before heading to the hotel. Treat her right and she'll treat you right.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
29-08-2004, 01:33 PM
hi bro, if u gonna book a gal from MP,charges are charge according to their working hours.

example,gals come in to work at 6pm and their price is base on 30000B per session,if u wanna take her out at 8pm,so they'll charge u from 8pm onwards till 12am.......therefore, 8pm-930pm is 3000B.then 930pm - 11pm another 3000B....etc.....but price can negotiate with papasan if u wanna take her out early.......otherwise negotiate with the gal to come to your hotel room after their work at MP which will be after midnite.....i truly dun reccomend u to take the gal out during their working hours becos price is way too high.

if u die die must take a gal out early like 7-8pm,then i'll reccomend u to try pegasus nite club which is of cos gals prettier and price also abt the same if u take a gal out from the MP during their working hours.......hope this will help.