PDA

View Full Version : thank you LKY. i can speak chinese

seahummer
23-08-2004, 03:36 AM
firstly i like to congratulate the education system of singapore for teaching me chinese even if i didnt like it. but now that ive been visiting china ... particulaly shanghai, i see why it is such a necessary tool.

it is to service the tool. hehheh.

i think the ministers of the trade ministry have also communicated with the shanghainese assbassodors and have found that language is the key to a cheaper rate and a had better 'kum cheng' with their bedsheet wrinklers.

so learn chinese. its good for you. and for all those players who are not chinese, think of the surprise value when you try to speak a language not of your mother tongue. its the effort in THEIR end that matters.

so to my first FR

the company driver who cheongs almost every nite at the sleazy salons that spread all over shanghai takes me out to his regular joint which fronts as a foot reflexology massage centre near wai tan. so he advises me about the prices and the packages that the establishment has to offer.

50RMB for a back massage ( you can massage or raba the massuer also )
100RMB for a BBBJ CIM ( must i emphasise? )
170RMB for the BBJ CIM and a FJ with cap ( a must! everywhere in china )

so comes in this girl... obviously not local ( shanghainese ) and starts small talk. and Thats where LKY and his kin i applaude....

face 7.0
body 7.5
ass 7.5
tits 7.1

short hair, doll like face, single eyelid ( dunno why all look the same. must be diet ) firm breasts but could be bra, wearing black tight jeans with a green top.

so i have to make my decision of which package i want. so i went for the BBJ CIM happy meal. so she takes me to the back of the room and WAHLAU... damn hardcore... they got a table about the height and size of the doctors inspection bed. no matress and the only thing to cushion your ass was a straw mat. hardest core i tell you. anyway... she takes off her top only and undo her bra exposing a pair of really nice tight and firm breast and asked politely if she can proceed.... damn. so she starts slowly and proceeded tomake me cum... she went on for quite a bit until i got pretty hard and then i told her i wanted the other FJ happy meal with the free rubber toy cap. she obliged because she gets more money from the master foot reflexologist. she i get her to bend over the observation table and did it behind her. halfway i stopped and told her to kneel on the table and buggered her doggy with my head almost reaching the ceiling ( the damn room was really low )

my wallet then became a little lighter.

total damage. 170 RMB which converts back to SGD36 or so... thank you again LKY for the strong dollar.

so.... go for the BBBJ and they will make it a really good effort to make you cum. then change to the FJ package. ive tried the FJ in haste initially and the BJ is so weak. they just going through motion considering the number of shlongs they see in a day.

so this method you will get the best bang for your buck. LKY taught me.

maxwell
23-08-2004, 03:56 AM
omg hilarious, thanks for the cool FR

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Dont know about you but it seems like our Chinese are quite Taiwanese...
Or is it just me? Maybe from my Taiwanese teacher since 10 years old or is it those Jacky Wu show that influenced me..

Since now I am in china. they often thought that I am Taiwanese.. Hmm..
:confused:

Niceman
23-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Thanks and NO Thanks.....
No need to thanks those MIW suckers....
We are chinese afterall and sepaking chinese is a must.... ;)

^^ Happi cheonging

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Hmm.. not really lahz..
some Chinese in Singapore cant really speak Chinese..
Quite paiseh.. like Malay cant speak Malay..
You know wat i mean?
If not the Chinese very "buay zhun"... Saw the Jacky Wu show on TV last nite... they were in Sg and when they speak to the locals.. some were like replying in "pieces" of Chinese...

Or should I say Mandarin?
:D

Niceman
23-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Well....I never heard that Malay cant speak malay....but sad enough, in Sg, some chinese cant even speak chinese, only speak english...... :(

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Well....I never heard that Malay cant speak malay....but sad enough, in Sg, some chinese cant even speak chinese, only speak english...... :(

Have have!! My army S1 is Malay but brought up by Chinese so cannot speak Malay... Hahahhaa...

seahummer
23-08-2004, 09:48 PM
it is true that some cannot speak their own mothers tongue.. its like ...
black man cannot play basketball, chinese dunno char kuey tiao and malays dunno circumsicion...

no racial offence to anyone.

but we have learnt enough from our fined leaders, i mean fine. we should be as well priveldged ambassoders to the asian economy. and if traveling is not in the picture, theres always the cosmopolitan district where the trade is a lot more furious than the centre along sand long road ( pasir panjang ).

have fun but always come back to our home. try not to bring anything unwanted back. like liner, sinkers an hook s.

singapunboleh... no pun intended... just had to

xiaoTiko
23-08-2004, 11:59 PM
firstly i like to congratulate the education system of singapore for teaching me chinese even if i didnt like it. but now that ive been visiting china ... particulaly shanghai, i see why it is such a necessary tool.

it is to service the tool. hehheh.

i think the ministers of the trade ministry have also communicated with the shanghainese assbassodors and have found that language is the key to a cheaper rate and a had better 'kum cheng' with their bedsheet wrinklers.

so learn chinese. its good for you. and for all those players who are not chinese, think of the surprise value when you try to speak a language not of your mother tongue. its the effort in THEIR end that matters.

so to my first FR

the company driver who cheongs almost every nite at the sleazy salons that spread all over shanghai takes me out to his regular joint which fronts as a foot reflexology massage centre near wai tan. so he advises me about the prices and the packages that the establishment has to offer.

50RMB for a back massage ( you can massage or raba the massuer also )
100RMB for a BBBJ CIM ( must i emphasise? )
170RMB for the BBJ CIM and a FJ with cap ( a must! everywhere in china )

so comes in this girl... obviously not local ( shanghainese ) and starts small talk. and Thats where LKY and his kin i applaude....

face 7.0
body 7.5
ass 7.5
tits 7.1

short hair, doll like face, single eyelid ( dunno why all look the same. must be diet ) firm breasts but could be bra, wearing black tight jeans with a green top.

so i have to make my decision of which package i want. so i went for the BBJ CIM happy meal. so she takes me to the back of the room and WAHLAU... damn hardcore... they got a table about the height and size of the doctors inspection bed. no matress and the only thing to cushion your ass was a straw mat. hardest core i tell you. anyway... she takes off her top only and undo her bra exposing a pair of really nice tight and firm breast and asked politely if she can proceed.... damn. so she starts slowly and proceeded tomake me cum... she went on for quite a bit until i got pretty hard and then i told her i wanted the other FJ happy meal with the free rubber toy cap. she obliged because she gets more money from the master foot reflexologist. she i get her to bend over the observation table and did it behind her. halfway i stopped and told her to kneel on the table and buggered her doggy with my head almost reaching the ceiling ( the damn room was really low )

my wallet then became a little lighter.

total damage. 170 RMB which converts back to SGD36 or so... thank you again LKY for the strong dollar.

so.... go for the BBBJ and they will make it a really good effort to make you cum. then change to the FJ package. ive tried the FJ in haste initially and the BJ is so weak. they just going through motion considering the number of shlongs they see in a day.

so this method you will get the best bang for your buck. LKY taught me.

GOOD FR bro.. and cheers to Senior Lee and his dragon son.. and Yum Sheng to the education system that made us happy happy men in china!! Cheers again!!!!

seahummer
24-08-2004, 01:58 AM
for those who have replied... i thank you for your time...

it is true that there are is a minority who dont speak their mother tongue. its unfortunate but its ok... what they lack im sure they would make it up with other properties... its hard to believe that there those few but i guess its true... like a black man who cannot play basketball, hainanese dunno how to make chicken rice and malays who dont know about circumcision..

no racial offence whatsoever...

but it really isnt the point. im sure when a singaporean chinese guy goes to malaysia to check out malay minas, all the little malay words we have learnt from the multi-lingual rally speeches or from the malay taxi driver would come into good use. somehow it does. i got to admit it.

and we have brothers who would go a little further in improving their thai.. so ordering thai food in patong and sukumvit would be a lot easier. you see? i told you. no wonder all the talented personnel are leaving the country for pastures that need trimming. who wouldn't.?

so the only way to keep these talented locals here who are so diversely adaptable in society worldwide is to contain them in a country with better entertainment and ECA. Extra Cirriculum Activities. At least thats what they call it last time when i was in school. ( is it the same name nowadays? ) so....... i vote....

geylang for exterior upgrading.
covered walkways and plants... everyone loves plants.

seahummer
24-08-2004, 02:51 AM
it is true that there are is a minority who dont speak their mother tongue. its unfortunate but its ok... what they lack im sure they would make it up with other properties... its hard to believe that there those few but i guess its true... like a black man who cannot play basketball, hainanese dunno how to make chicken rice and malays who dont know about circumcision..

no racial offence whatsoever...

but it really isnt the point. im sure when a singaporean chinese guy goes to malaysia to check out malay minas, all the little malay words we have learnt from the multi-lingual rally speeches or from the malay taxi driver would come into good use. somehow it does. i got to admit it.

and we have brothers who would go a little further in improving their thai.. so ordering thai food in patong and sukumvit would be a lot easier. you see? i told you. no wonder all the talented personnel are leaving the country for pastures that need trimming. who wouldn't.?

so the only way to keep these talented locals here who are so diversely adaptable in society worldwide is to contain them in a country with better entertainment and ECA. Extra Cirriculum Activities. At least thats what they call it last time when i was in school. ( is it the same name nowadays? ) so....... i vote....

geylang for exterior upgrading.
covered walkways and plants... everyone loves plants.