PDA

View Full Version : First Try In Bkk

hata2k
22-08-2004, 09:37 AM
hi all the brudder,

I just came back from bkk yesterday, i went there since last tuesday for setting up the network and solving some technical problem in thai office, never knew that will actually try on MP but since the night my colleague bring me to walk around most of the MP near by the office ( which just opposite the Mirage), wah i feel like wan to give it a try liao.

so the next day after the work my colleague bring me to poseidon first, damn the gal quality here is super.. no wonder a lot of lao jiao here did recommend this place, but at the end i went to Hi Class because its cheaper and it seem got some quality gal too.

after browsing the gal inside in Hi Class fish tank, found quite a few quite not bad one, can't decide at first, then my colleague ask the papasan can have sandwich or not, the papasan say can and my colleague ask me to try on sandwich lo. at first i was choosing 2 diff gal but then remember the lao jiao here say its better u choose a gal then let the gal choose another which she comfortable one, will have better sandwich experince, so i choose a neighbourhood looks gal and the papasan recommend her friend which sit beside her ( which dun seem chio ).

so the papasan call out this 2 gal, and i have to pay at counter first,
each gal is 1700 baht then i tips the papasan 100 baht. so the 2 gal bring me to the room one of them can speak chinese so still can have some little comminucate but the other one can only speak thai, which i can't understand at all.

lets call the neighbourhood look gal , Miss A and the other not so good looking one Miss B

after went in the room i actually dun noe how to start first ( i still newbie), so i just let them do it, they help me to take out my cloth then thier cloth, then prepare the water for shower first. i m not a good story teller so just cut it short, after the whole shower process done, its like the one hour oredi pass, so the gal dry my body and was ready to have some real action, the Miss B ( but seem cute after shower with her .. ) come on top first, the other which just suck my nipple.., after some pump, i was asking them to change, cos i dun really feel that shiok while pumping Miss B, then while i pumping Miss B, i did try to finguring Miss A, suprizely she seem have a tigh hole.. so i just ask Miss A to come on top. So Miss A take out the condom which just use when i pumping miss B, and use her mouth to put on a new condom for me, wah shiok never have this kind of exp b4, after she put on she do a bj for me which also consider power compare to Miss B.i was thinking wah ho seh liao this one seem good, then when she come on top, wow.. its nice, sem like Miss A is more exp ..

so again to cut the story short, i was changing btw them few time so they keep change the condom, but i cannot shoot out even Miss A do some hj for me, so i just say forget it ( same thing apply when i first try in jb) then at first i was tips them for 40 baht, then the neightbourhood gal say thats was too little and say one pack of condom already 60 baht, she refuse to take the "little" tips and ask me to give to her fren, so her fren ask me to give miss A 100 baht la ( at first i was thinking this might be some kind of trick , because seem like got brother say give 20 baht enought ) but at the end i give Miss A 100 baht and Miss B 80 baht.

so total damage
gal 1700 x 2 = 3400
papasan tips = 100
order some beer = 200
tips for the gal = 180
total = 3880baht

*this is my second time for going this kind of service, first time was in jb, both also cannot shoot, but when i do with my gf always very fast shoot, issit because i feel guity ?

* i ask my colleague how much tips its standard, he did mention 100 baht quite standard because the thing are exp in thai ( from earning thai baht view), example one box condom its 60 baht, one bowl noodle its 25 baht

hata2k
22-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi bruder thaivisitor,

thx for the support, actually i think because i got no idea about their money value ( altot i noe the currency is 1SGD to 23Baht ) , hope that next time can do it better. :)

KillBill2
22-08-2004, 09:55 PM
[
Bro, maybe you were not aware but the 40 baht you wanted to tip inititally is approx S$1.60. And although there is no fixed rule on tipping, I would think the bare minimum is 150 - 200 baht each, ie approx S$6 - $8. After all, this is not a daily expense.
Anything less than say 50 baht is like an insult, just like in Singapore, either you tip a couple of dollars or nothing at all. Don't leave like 5 cents tip unless it is deliberate!

delifrance
23-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Hi

congrats on your first try. B$20 or B$40 tip is usually given to serving girls, waitresses, waiters, car-park ushers, disco ushers (not mama-sans). Tipping massage girls usually range from B$200 to B$1000 although many may comment that B$1000 is considered "spoiling" the market. The Japanese are the best in swinging from B$200 to B$2000.

have fun have fun.

MrDevil
23-08-2004, 06:51 PM
*this is my second time for going this kind of service, first time was in jb, both also cannot shoot, but when i do with my gf always very fast shoot, issit because i feel guity ?

Perhaps the next time you should try to get one to accompany you overnight or for couple of nights. Emotional barrier could be the main culprit in this case where bonking without feeling is worse than PCC. Another pointer, perhaps getting your an ultrasensitive condom will helps. Most free condom usually comes with wax lubrication that dont usually works well.

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Okamoto 002

hata2k
24-08-2004, 08:40 PM
wow, few day never check seem getting more reply .. :cool:

killbill2 and delifrance brother : thx for the info, now i getting a better picture of how much should i tips.. hehe will do it better next time

Mr Devil : Yeah u the man, been watching quite a lot of ur JB FR, thx for the suggestion, seem a good idea, will try it next time

Okamoto 002 ? its kind of condom name ? :D

ahkow
25-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Hi Bro Deli
Long time no see. Hope you are well............
Why never contact us when you cum to bkk??

ahkow
25-08-2004, 05:14 AM
Hi Bro Deli
Long time no see, next time in BKK keep in touch ok?

vaxvms
25-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Hi Bro Deli
Long time no see. Hope you are well............
Why never contact us when you cum to bkk??

are u the same ah kow i know?
tall tall wear spec....
hmm............

deli met up ah bow at carribean leh

delifrance
25-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Hi hata2k

always welcomed.

Hi AhKow

4 days ground visit. Will contact you in Sept when I visit. I've got a couple of things running between Sg and Thailand, my hands were full actually. Where will I not catch up with you? *laugh*. Are you based in NY now and what are your dates in Bkk? just pm me. Thanks.