PDA

View Full Version : Big Wind JB

Pages : [1] 2

Malaysian Datuk
19-08-2004, 12:05 AM
Just did LSBs rounds with brother Toothbrush tonight. Big wind across JB, all LSBs not in operations. Dolphin(Chanel), LX, SK, APPII, 99. No girls available. With exception of GM (no more than 10 girls at any one time in da house working rotation shifts). All joints only offer bookings (good rates due to wind). Word has it this wind will blow for a few days more but I believe will last till at least till Merdeka Day, coupled with lunar seventh month onset, business at joints will take a beating.

toothbrush
19-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Yup GM is the only place got gals.
Dun expect so much in term of quality :p
The cheong part was not that enjoying, but the eating part sure does :D

bang123
19-08-2004, 12:36 AM
How much you paid for the booking then since good rate and when can take the girl out. Got any recommendation? Tried F1 1 month back...

Yup GM is the only place got gals.
Dun expect so much in term of quality :p
The cheong part was not that enjoying, but the eating part sure does :D

toothbrush
19-08-2004, 12:39 AM
How much you paid for the booking then since good rate and when can take the girl out. Got any recommendation? Tried F1 1 month back...

Sorry bro im not into GM... my 2nd visit there since the rest of the branch all "close". My first visit was many month before
happy exploring :D

Malaysian Datuk
19-08-2004, 12:49 AM
How much you paid for the booking then since good rate and when can take the girl out. Got any recommendation? Tried F1 1 month back...booking rate now is confirm cheaper and open to negotiations (its a buyers' market now)

toothbrush
19-08-2004, 12:51 AM
booking rate now is confirm cheaper and open to negotiations (its a buyers' market now)

Around 300 to 350rm
as for the duration wise, it depend on your negotiation skills :D

skyline69
19-08-2004, 10:48 AM
bro toothbrush,

where do you guys go makan in JB leh? Recommend some places to me...

I always go Tebrau Hawker centre, Bamboo house and the surrounding kopi tiams etc etc..

I very adventurous one, anywhere also dare to go so please share share hor?

:D

Wahlao12
19-08-2004, 06:17 PM
To all monger master,
Newbie here, anyone recommand a place for booking a PRC in JB.

Thanks in advance, will give you guys a nice FR afterward.

toothbrush
19-08-2004, 07:58 PM
bro toothbrush,

I always go Tebrau Hawker centre, Bamboo house and the surrounding kopi tiams etc etc..

What kind of "makan" u mean? :D

Wahlao12
19-08-2004, 08:31 PM
To all monger master:

Newbie here, could anyone recommand me where can I book a nice PRC for a night in JB ?? And which hotel is good for money and quality for a night.

Thanks in advance, will post a nice FR afterwards.

Cummings
19-08-2004, 10:53 PM
What kind of "makan" u mean? :D

I think he mean food lah....bro dun read too much into it leh.. :D

Cummings
19-08-2004, 10:57 PM
bro toothbrush,

Can drive further up to Taman Johor Jaya. There got lots of good and cheap coffeeshops there. And if you go on tuesday nite there will be one huge pasar malam. Jam like mad but the fried carrot cake at the pasar malam damn good. And the stalls at the coffeeshops will move to the roadside and become just like our Singapore open air hawker at Orchard. Onli difference is the food is good and cheap over there.

skyline69
20-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Hahahah - tanks yous.. tues at pelangi there oso got pasar malam what.. near buddy's rest/ayub there along that row also got alot of makan places... opp leisure mall got hawker centre also... Hahahah

Very gian to check out Guess Pub (see another thread) since brudder say there got D cupper.. HAHAHHAH

Can drive further up to Taman Johor Jaya. There got lots of good and cheap coffeeshops there. And if you go on tuesday nite there will be one huge pasar malam. Jam like mad but the fried carrot cake at the pasar malam damn good. And the stalls at the coffeeshops will move to the roadside and become just like our Singapore open air hawker at Orchard. Onli difference is the food is good and cheap over there.

MrDevil
20-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Just did LSBs rounds with brother Toothbrush tonight. Big wind across JB, all LSBs not in operations. Dolphin(Chanel), LX, SK, APPII, 99. No girls available. With exception of GM (no more than 10 girls at any one time in da house working rotation shifts). All joints only offer bookings (good rates due to wind). Word has it this wind will blow for a few days more but I believe will last till at least till Merdeka Day, coupled with lunar seventh month onset, business at joints will take a beating.

this situation is recurring almost every year before the celebration of Msia National Day. Best bet is to book girls out and have fun in the room. Anywhere else will be pretty high risk.

Booking price dont usually depends on neg skill but on how close you are with them. Of course, you will have more neg power if you are a regular.

Hakoshu
20-08-2004, 01:35 AM
Bro devil, how have u been?i just found some gems, waiting to share with u! :D

MrDevil
20-08-2004, 02:02 AM

Hi bro, long time no see. Was busy cheonging LOS for last few months, got a regular puying and lots of happenging. Very very long story, will share with you when we meet up.

Now got to depend on you to recommend puyings to me. I think I saw one of your target when I was in Dophin last week, shown by Greenbird. Very cute and lovely girl.

Hakoshu
20-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Hi bro, long time no see. Was busy cheonging LOS for last few months, got a regular puying and lots of happenging. Very very long story, will share with you when we meet up.

Now got to depend on you to recommend puyings to me. I think I saw one of your target when I was in Dophin last week, shown by Greenbird. Very cute and lovely girl.

wahahaha, wat number was tat? hint abit? i got a couple of targets there... No problem bro..... Too bad the wind is strong now... But i got good price for Bk, Good and bad.. Bad is i have no time for BK(Booking)

MrDevil
20-08-2004, 02:26 AM
wahahaha, wat number was tat? hint abit? i got a couple of targets there... No problem bro..... Too bad the wind is strong now... But i got good price for Bk, Good and bad.. Bad is i have no time for BK(Booking)

hmmm.. should be M series but not too sure the number, all I know is greenbird's girl good friend. Yes wind is strong, I was more like visiting to chat with those old captains and say hello to everyone. Probably I cheonged LOS too frequent and got used to the freedom and excitement there, feeling a bit bored when cheong JB LSB now.

Hakoshu
20-08-2004, 02:31 AM
hmmm.. should be M series but not too sure the number, all I know is greenbird's girl good friend. Yes wind is strong, I was more like visiting to chat with those old captains and say hello to everyone. Probably I cheonged LOS too frequent and got used to the freedom and excitement there, feeling a bit bored when cheong JB LSB now.

I think its M*7, my fren's tiirak.. never jio me... longing to see u and hear ur adventure.. i wanted to go LOS in november...

MrDevil
20-08-2004, 03:19 AM
I think its M*7, my fren's tiirak.. never jio me... longing to see u and hear ur adventure.. i wanted to go LOS in november...

That day was really last minute, greenbird made all the arrangment liao, so bo bian. I should be back soon, keep in touch then. You can always let me know when you finalised your plan to LOS and then we could plan to meet there.

Hakoshu
20-08-2004, 03:21 AM
No problem, bro! call me then... Might going on monday... If u want, it would be a pleasure... All depends on how the wind blows

MrDevil
20-08-2004, 03:42 AM
No problem, bro! call me then... Might going on monday... If u want, it would be a pleasure... All depends on how the wind blows

Hmm.. cant, I wont be in Spore for the next 2 week. Should be in Hdy next week and then another week in KL before returning to Spore. Will surely call you when I got back

bang123
21-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Can share with me? Planning to do some booking :)

Ah Dez
21-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Anyway, heard some info of when SK's home was raided.

Was told that the boss was away at him pub at Step, and he had refuse to let 1 of the girls go back home.
So the girl with her tirak, call the police to raid the home and in the process, ran away in the mist of the confusion.

People only start to talk about this, after when all the girls were accounted for..... that particular girl was missing.

JUST NEWS...

toothbrush
22-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Was told that the boss was away at him pub at Step, and he had refuse to let 1 of the girls go back home.
So the girl with her tirak, call the police to raid the home and in the process, ran away in the mist of the confusion.

People only start to talk about this, after when all the girls were accounted for..... that particular girl was missing.

JUST NEWS...

At least let the boss stop making empty promises :mad:

RogerChongZY
22-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Any news on wind directions? Now 7th month all things so quiet on JB front?

banker
22-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Datuk,

did u know what happen to OCEAN ?

why close shop lioa ?

Ah Dez
23-08-2004, 01:27 AM
Any news on wind directions? Now 7th month all things so quiet on JB front?

Next Week, central police station, their head's birthday. A lot of famous businessmen are invited .

So maybe another big-wind day ahead.

Ah Dez
23-08-2004, 01:28 AM
At least let the boss stop making empty promises :mad:

Actually, he also now no choice.. a lot of his girls all ran off.. the Whole A series ran off in 1 week!

and there goes my A 25... :(

humsuplow
23-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Hi Datuk,

Has the wind stopped already? Gotta cheong LSB now...buay lun liao :)~~~

jas1800
24-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Forget about going to LSB the whole month got big big wind

Frankiestine
24-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Forget about going to LSB the whole month got big big wind

Must be becos of National Day coming....

jas1800
24-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Go Bluewave HC better

Malaysian Datuk
25-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Hi Datuk,

Has the wind stopped already? Gotta cheong LSB now...buay lun liao :)~~~Wind likely to blow till after Merdeka Day (National Day 31st August)

Ah Dez
25-08-2004, 10:20 PM
The winds most prob will come on and off...

humsuplow
26-08-2004, 12:09 AM
The winds most prob will come on and off...

On and off? That's fucking annoying! :mad:

littleworm
26-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Usually, the wind is big 2-3 weeks before Merdeka Day and 1 week after. Noticed for past few years liao. I tried only once on Merdeka Day, too horny last time, suprisingly, no wind that day. :D

Frankiestine
26-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Usually, the wind is big 2-3 weeks before Merdeka Day and 1 week after. Noticed for past few years liao. I tried only once on Merdeka Day, too horny last time, suprisingly, no wind that day. :D

Like chinese proverb "the safest place to hide is the most dangerous place to begin with".....so best time to cheong is on the day itself cos all the wind too busy with parades..... :D

littleworm
26-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Like chinese proverb "the safest place to hide is the most dangerous place to begin with".....so best time to cheong is on the day itself cos all the wind too busy with parades..... :D

Sorry to mention that I went 2 - 3 times before that year Merdeka day ... big wind. Didn't manage to cheong .... hahaha. Then went on the Merdeka day without knowing it is Merdeka day ... one thing for sure ... I was horny that day. Looking at serveral cabs with flags ... then I realised it was Merdeka day. Sperm level too high ... kekeke

Malaysian Datuk
29-08-2004, 08:01 AM
Big Wind blowing in JB now. LSB scene is dead for the moment (except for booking), most LSB joints closed. Those few that open have only few girls (read 4-5) working on rotational basis, the girls working are also hyped-up so dun expect good service. Chanel(Dolphin) raided for the past 4 days with no results so last night the captains and staff go up lorry instead. Even VCDs DVDs sellers in Holiday down shutters, discos have plainclothes policemen among the crowd to spot those that are 'high'. Ex-JB police chief just transferred back from KL (word has it he is a staunch muslim), coupled with Merdeka Day soon big wind blows, everyone is hoping it will blow over after Merdeka Day.....let's keep our fingers crossed :(

Cummings
29-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Big Wind blowing in JB now. LSB scene is dead for the moment (except for booking), most LSB joints closed. Those few that open have only few girls (read 4-5) working on rotational basis, the girls working are also hyped-up so dun expect good service. Chanel(Dolphin) raided for the past 4 days with no results so last night the captains and staff go up lorry instead. Even VCDs DVDs sellers in Holiday down shutters, discos have plainclothes policemen among the crowd to spot those that are 'high'. Ex-JB police chief just transferred back from KL (word has it he is a staunch muslim), coupled with Merdeka Day soon big wind blows, everyone is hoping it will blow over after Merdeka Day.....let's keep our fingers crossed :(

Really hope so....Want to go on next Wed. If all LSB still close...might change plans liao..........
:(

toothbrush
29-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Subway 99 is "opened" though but the availabilty of the gal is limited

Ah Dez
30-08-2004, 01:49 AM
All should be ok by wednesday...... hopefully.

jas1800
30-08-2004, 12:01 PM
I heard from my kaki AP2 kenna raid on sat night and a few girls kenna caught in this operation , is it true????

toothbrush
30-08-2004, 07:43 PM
Hear from rumours that dolphin also gana raided.. the captain and ah jie also gana bring up to the vehicles

jas1800
31-08-2004, 09:07 AM
I think better avoid these two places wait also kenna up the lorry!!!!!!!! :mad:

Frankiestine
31-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Hear from rumours that dolphin also gana raided.. the captain and ah jie also gana bring up to the vehicles

Wah first year for new broom of the country to lead Hari Merdekaan....so many sweep floor clean clean for first time.....

JBJACKY
31-08-2004, 02:05 PM
yalah,go there last two day in jb now all pub are stop provide girl lah,unless booking,so :(

heard about this wind will be continue until end of sept.

Hakoshu
31-08-2004, 03:32 PM
hmm, hey those to go recently, is today a good day to go?

Sobe
01-09-2004, 02:21 AM
But i think the HCs not affected....businesses for them as usual.

Hakoshu
01-09-2004, 02:52 AM
Yes, i guess its most of the foreign sex workers who got hit hard.... Locals are still ok.... Maybe they close one eye..

jas1800
01-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Ai yo, i think can only go on Oct 2004.....i went yestersday no girl onli aunt to sit with u in the end i paid and left the place........................AP 2

Keenster
01-09-2004, 02:39 PM
See all aunties and no enjoyment, our brother no feel, waste $$$. I think better wait till the wind is over then can go... :eek:

Andy22
03-09-2004, 03:27 PM
all guys out there,
i heard that dolphin is closing down and will be shifting to somewher in Melaka...i heard it from one of my frenz one...anyone got any news on this piece of info???

i also heard that all the gals would be shifting to the 'new' place also... :confused:

jas1800
03-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Yes, heard from friend they also said this LSB is moving to some other place but cannot confirm the location !!!!!!! So other LSB still operate??? or close down temporary

Andy22
03-09-2004, 03:39 PM
so it seems that its going to gone for good liao...(at least in JB!)
really wonder wher are they going to go le...heard from my gal that they are going to KL area but my frenz say Melaka le...if Melaka still ok...not that far....but if KL ah....think got some problem liao.! :rolleyes:

gigantic_tk
03-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Not need to got to Malacca, 2 hours from JB will bring you to Batu Pahat's Garden Hotel. That places looks quite stable, those gals were there since last years....... for more infor refers to Batu Pahat threads lor.

Malaysian Datuk
03-09-2004, 05:10 PM
all guys out there,
i heard that dolphin is closing down and will be shifting to somewher in Melaka...i heard it from one of my frenz one...anyone got any news on this piece of info???

i also heard that all the gals would be shifting to the 'new' place also... :confused:dolphin is not moving to melaka, just that because of the wind, some agents are moving their girls to work in Melaka. But whether dolphin can reopen or become like ABB is still to be seen....

Malaysian Datuk
03-09-2004, 05:14 PM
yalah,go there last two day in jb now all pub are stop provide girl lah,unless booking,so :(

heard about this wind will be continue until end of sept.some LSBs now provide short bookings, 1-3 hrs with room provided. Cost from RM120-RM200

jbguy
03-09-2004, 06:10 PM
some LSBs now provide short bookings, 1-3 hrs with room provided. Cost from RM120-RM200
Datuk,which LSB provide the short booking,day time or night time?
I ask few of okt,they dun hv the service like this lei...... :( ,
can you let us know or pm me the contact.
thank you very much.

alphalaw
03-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Subway 99 is "opened" though but the availabilty of the gal is limited

subway, eat fresh :rolleyes: :(

alphalaw
03-09-2004, 09:36 PM
some LSBs now provide short bookings, 1-3 hrs with room provided. Cost from RM120-RM200

RM200? Wahsie, can I take a queue number?

Malaysian Datuk
04-09-2004, 12:16 AM
thank you very much.ok bro as far as I know and this info is current as of this afternoon, Lixin(starcruise) RM200 for 3hrs and Loveboat RM120 for 1hr. Rooms are provided and usually near or around the LSbs, if you have regular captains at these joints you can call them if not just go to the joints and the staff hanging outside will approach you. FYI...Subway99, GM, APP1 still operating with very limited girls (due to wind, bonking sometimes will take place in empty drinking room instead of bonking room). SK is operating with 2 sarawakian girls, Lixin operating with local 'girls' (pushing all 9 ah jies to the front). Otherwise it's only overnite booking available. That's about all i have on the wind direction...

P.S Just heard from Bro Toothbrush side that Dolphin might be operating also.

Malaysian Datuk
04-09-2004, 12:17 AM
RM200? Wahsie, can I take a queue number?I reserve number for you :D

toothbrush
04-09-2004, 03:03 PM
P.S Just heard from Bro Toothbrush side that Dolphin might be operating also.

Haven really test it out yet.. will get back with u bro....
BTW now the rate for booking dolphin gal around 300rm as early as 7 to 8pm to the next day 12pm

toothbrush
04-09-2004, 03:05 PM
APP1 still operating with very limited girls (due to wind, bonking sometimes will take place in empty drinking room instead of bonking room.

Does it bring u back to the sweet old time while in SK?
haha :D

toothbrush
04-09-2004, 03:08 PM
dolphin is not moving to melaka, just that because of the wind, some agents are moving their girls to work in Melaka. But whether dolphin can reopen or become like ABB is still to be seen....

It is very normal for gal to be moved around. I know a gal from dolphin that was transfer to Melaka. Hear from some of my regular gals that they might be going back soon due to the big wind early ORD for them

jbguy
04-09-2004, 03:33 PM
ok bro as far as I know and this info is current as of this afternoon, Lixin(starcruise) RM200 for 3hrs and Loveboat RM120 for 1hr. Rooms are provided and usually near or around the LSbs, if you have regular captains at these joints you can call them if not just go to the joints and the staff hanging outside will approach you.

Thanks bro,but can you pm me some these captain contact?
I would like to know how is the gal? from indo? thai? or local..,becos I will g for try with my customer from Japan.

west
04-09-2004, 03:34 PM
Haven really test it out yet.. will get back with u bro....
BTW now the rate for booking dolphin gal around 300rm as early as 7 to 8pm to the next day 12pm

Wah lau JB so Jia Lat ah? Next week will go Spore dont know should stay at spore gerlang or jb? :confused:

Last time when i stay in this jb hotel the ppl bring some thai and indo girl for me to choose. The rate is short term RM120/one hour or Long term RM240/ 8hrs or mean over night.

Hakoshu
04-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Now is the time!! Go for it

gold
04-09-2004, 04:44 PM
2day just call the captain of A2. told me that becose of the wind there no girls. if 1 the girls , only can do booking. wa ,don know now so jia lak in jb. got $ also cannot choing. missed the lsb veri much. can any bro, pse update the situation over there.waiting to choing there again. hope those cap or okt can update us , so tat we bro can go there enjoy again.

Hakoshu
04-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Isn't tat better? Booking fees cheaper.. Organise with bunch of frens lo

alphalaw
04-09-2004, 06:38 PM
I reserve number for you :D

Thank you ah, Bro toothbrush going? :)
Going drop me a msg boleh? Terima kasiek ah.

MrDevil
05-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Isn't tat better? Booking fees cheaper.. Organise with bunch of frens lo

yup, book girls out and party in hotel room. Cheaper and more private fun. The previous time we have a group of 7 pairs playing strip poker in the room, everyone stipped to bare all, too bad tot got chance to orgy liao but the girls were too shy.. hehehehe... its fun.

Malaysian Datuk
05-09-2004, 12:24 PM
thank you very much.PM you already....

west
06-09-2004, 08:16 PM
PM you already....

So Bro any outhing in JB. I will stay in jb/spore the next few days. Want to lim kopi or lim beer or not?

Malaysian Datuk
06-09-2004, 09:47 PM
So Bro any outhing in JB. I will stay in jb/spore the next few days. Want to lim kopi or lim beer or not?kopi ok.....beer, YES! :D

littleworm
07-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Sorry ... would like to verify. Is the wind still big? Thank you.

Cummings
07-09-2004, 03:30 PM
It is very normal for gal to be moved around. I know a gal from dolphin that was transfer to Melaka. Hear from some of my regular gals that they might be going back soon due to the big wind early ORD for them

Bro like that how? All your opium dens kenna raided....where can you go get your weekly "fix" from now on? :D

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Sorry ... would like to verify. Is the wind still big? Thank you.As big as the hurricane in Florida but expert meteorologists are predicting it will blow over soon(as early as thursday). Watch out for the reports.

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Bro like that how? All your opium dens kenna raided....where can you go get your weekly "fix" from now on? :DNow he dun need to visit opium dens anymore, now he cultivate his own poppy plants for own consumption. He planted the poppy seeds already, can harvest soon. :D

toothbrush
07-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Now he dun need to visit opium dens anymore, now he cultivate his own poppy plants for own consumption. He planted the poppy seeds already, can harvest soon. :D

bro i will share my harvest with you :D

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 07:19 PM
bro i will share my harvest with you :DSERIOUS? No need, I start planting in my backyard already :D

Ericcson
07-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Bro MD, you coming in tonight? Ladies nite leh :D

toothbrush
07-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Bro MD, you coming in tonight? Ladies nite leh :D
wah u jio MD, neber jio me :(

toothbrush
07-09-2004, 07:26 PM
SERIOUS? No need, I start planting in my backyard already :D

Forget that u are already a "lao jiao" supplier

Ericcson
07-09-2004, 07:26 PM
wah u jio MD, neber jio me :(

Bro toothbrush... come come... the ladies are waiting... :p

toothbrush
07-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Bro toothbrush... come come... the ladies are waiting... :p

U cheong DNP one right?
hear from MD about you.
Have no chance to meet u up yets
tonight might be a problem cos still stuck in office :o

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Bro MD, you coming in tonight? Ladies nite leh :D I forgot nevermind we go on Thursday, I stay in SIN till Thursday.

littleworm
07-09-2004, 10:16 PM
As big as the hurricane in Florida but expert meteorologists are predicting it will blow over soon(as early as thursday). Watch out for the reports.

Thank you.

Cummings
07-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Now he dun need to visit opium dens anymore, now he cultivate his own poppy plants for own consumption. He planted the poppy seeds already, can harvest soon. :D

No wonder he no sound no sight these few days. Guess with new toothpaste his teeth should be very white. :rolleyes:

Cummings
07-09-2004, 10:34 PM
bro i will share my harvest with you :D

Then me leh...Can I have some before I go up north? :D

Ericcson
08-09-2004, 06:28 PM
U cheong DNP one right?
hear from MD about you.
Have no chance to meet u up yets
tonight might be a problem cos still stuck in office :o

I cheong anywhere as long got enough ringgits and good company. Dun worry, we'll definately be able to meet one day. :)

Ericcson
08-09-2004, 06:29 PM
I forgot nevermind we go on Thursday, I stay in SIN till Thursday.

Keep me posted. :cool:

alphalaw
08-09-2004, 06:54 PM
wah u jio MD, neber jio me

Brudder, if u going, jio me too! :)
I wont be free on friday to sunday... cover duty. sigh.

Any day I free manx~~~ : :D

alphalaw
08-09-2004, 06:55 PM
I cheong anywhere as long got enough ringgits and good company. Dun worry, we'll definately be able to meet one day. :)

Looks certain if possible, 4 people at least for a party? :)

west
08-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Brudder, if u going, jio me too! :)

Bro going tonight now jio you lah! You got my no right........i stay in new york hotel tonight.

toothbrush
08-09-2004, 10:44 PM
Then me leh...Can I have some before I go up north? :D

Still waiting to drink kopi with u bro

toothbrush
08-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Brudder, if u going, jio me too!

Now wind very big, wait for a while before we start cheonging :D

alphalaw
08-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Bro going tonight now jio you lah! You got my no right........i stay in new york hotel tonight.

Woah pai seh ah! Now 1145p.m den read this message. I waiting to watch france match an dengland match leh ;)

Brother toothbrush Got bet boh? hehee~

Ah Dez
11-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Datuk! when free for a Beer and woman? :D

Malaysian Datuk
12-09-2004, 05:00 AM
Datuk! when free for a Beer and woman? :Danytime brother for Beers & Women :D

sgarsemen
12-09-2004, 10:33 AM
anytime brother for Beers & Women :D

how abt me...
i not so greedy...
i want free WOMEN...
beer cannot lah... later "mabuk" cunt taste de women....
haaa.... haaa.... haaa.... :D

Keenster
12-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Just go to AP2 on a few days ago, only 5 women to entertain you. OKT ask us to seat down downstairs while upstairs there is still available seats. All the women entertain upstair. Only Aunties come and entertain we all. Business not so good the Wind is still bery big....... Total damage about RM$150... just to drink beer and the 5 woman cannot make it........ :(

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2004, 02:47 PM
how abt me...
i not so greedy...
i want free WOMEN...
beer cannot lah... later "mabuk" cunt taste de women....
haaa.... haaa.... haaa.... :Dwhere got FREE women keep me inform I also want :D

Hakoshu
13-09-2004, 03:23 PM
i want too!!!!!!!

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2004, 03:52 PM
After last night you still 'hungry'? :D

Hakoshu
13-09-2004, 04:54 PM
haha, how u know abt last nite?????

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2004, 05:42 PM
hehe your brother told me, RM250 I also wanna this lobang :D

Hakoshu
13-09-2004, 07:58 PM
haha, in the end, we settled for 220, Buddy price :D
haha, economy bad

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2004, 10:17 PM
haha, in the end, we settled for 220, Buddy price :D
haha, economy badok next round I tag along with you to get this offer :)

Ah Dez
13-09-2004, 10:50 PM
ok next round I tag along with you to get this offer :)

Bo Jio? :(

FatMan
14-09-2004, 11:41 AM
I really hope the wind is over liao. :cool:

C4 (Bomb)
15-09-2004, 12:58 AM
I really hope the wind is over liao. :cool:

Not so soon bro! hav 2 w8 till oct... but u still can go for O.N. :p

JBJACKY
16-09-2004, 01:36 PM
hi,

this wind where got so fast over heard that need 2 month to settled this pro.

like that very boring leh,so now i never play at JB already,go to seremban already. :cool:

abrams75
16-09-2004, 03:11 PM
Hello Brudder...

How is the wind now??? Very gian liao..... :)

JBJACKY
17-09-2004, 11:13 AM
still very big lah,yesterday got one stupid guy sent sms to ab bakar lah :mad: ,so will be more more big lah,maybe 1/2 month later. :(

jas1800
17-09-2004, 07:11 PM
KNN......AP 2 is simply wasting my $$$$ go there no girl but captain still said got in the end have to hug the aunties there.....fucking boring..............

C4 (Bomb)
17-09-2004, 10:36 PM
KNN......AP 2 is simply wasting my $$$$ go there no girl but captain still said got in the end have to hug the aunties there.....fucking boring..............

hahaha 2 big joint(SK & GM) dont dare 2 open u think the small joint will open??? :rolleyes: hahaha.
Bro Dez what do u think.....

C4 (Bomb)
17-09-2004, 10:38 PM
ok next round I tag along with you to get this offer :)

Hello got this type of lobang bo jio me.... :mad:

Malaysian Datuk
18-09-2004, 04:12 AM
Hello got this type of lobang bo jio me.... :mad:I also not tried yet :)

RedIndian
18-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Bro C4, Can you please update next ON mission? (15/08/04 in your message footer is outdated!!)

Malaysian Datuk
18-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Bro C4, Can you please update next ON mission? (15/08/04 in your message footer is outdated!!)There's one ON session tonight, I am not joining but if you are interested can contact the brothers. :)

toothbrush
18-09-2004, 03:08 PM
Bro C4, Can you please update next ON mission? (15/08/04 in your message footer is outdated!!)

bro u upgrade to ON is it?
haha

jbguy
18-09-2004, 03:32 PM
There's one ON session tonight, I am not joining but if you are interested can contact the brothers. :)
MD, who's ON tonight? how I can contact him? becos my fren coming down to JB tonight, ask for it leh... :D

C4 (Bomb)
18-09-2004, 11:38 PM
bro u upgrade to ON is it?
haha

Pls c the sk page, i may not go SK anymore cos the price for O.N is 2 high liao. Other only offer less then Rm$350 as i hear frm my M'sia friz....
KNN!!! the anger thing is they say i kana chop chop liao cos we r S'porean,there r other place is even more cheaper....
So y should i b full time in SK!!!!

Malaysian Datuk
19-09-2004, 05:07 AM
MD, who's ON tonight? how I can contact him? becos my fren coming down to JB tonight, ask for it leh... :DSorry bro just saw your posting when I got back, you should've called me:(

Malaysian Datuk
19-09-2004, 05:15 AM
Pls c the sk page, i may not go SK anymore cos the price for O.N is 2 high liao. Other only offer less then Rm$350 as i hear frm my M'sia friz....
KNN!!! the anger thing is they say i kana chop chop liao cos we r S'porean,there r other place is even more cheaper....
So y should i b full time in SK!!!!Your brother got at midnight for RM350.

toothbrush
19-09-2004, 01:54 PM
So y should i b full time in SK!!!!

But other the gal at other place must go back early. I guess your gal can stay woth u this the next day evening

toothbrush
19-09-2004, 02:12 PM
Sorry bro just saw your posting when I got back, you should've called me:(

bro stay up so early in the morning haven sleep ar.
BTW what does your signature mean

RedIndian
19-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Bro toothbrush, I am wondering about your signature also. Can you please translate.

toothbrush
19-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Bro toothbrush, I am wondering about your signature also. Can you please translate.

The days, and nights, I wait to wipe the tears away and mend my broken heart. I've got my life back now.

Malaysian Datuk
19-09-2004, 02:42 PM
bro stay up so early in the morning haven sleep ar.Last night I told the driver to go to OT :)
BTW what does your signature meanBook of John Chapter 9 Verse 25

toothbrush
19-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Last night I told the driver to go to OT :)

u mean work OT? or OT is a place?

Book of John Chapter 9 Verse 25

Aiyo i dun have the bibe with me lah

Malaysian Datuk
19-09-2004, 02:48 PM
u mean work OT? or OT is a place?

Aiyo i dun have the bibe with me lahOrchard Tower Disco, check ur PM brother, something for your interests

C4 (Bomb)
19-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Your brother got at midnight for RM350.

ya i hav ask sum1 2 find the boss liao, If he dont give me a good answer then that it. Im going 2 bring my friz 2 other place liao! No point cheonging a place for 3yr n u get SHIT.
Mayb will check in at GM, went there twin got afew gals catch my eye....

jbguy
20-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Sorry bro just saw your posting when I got back, you should've called me:(

MD, I lost my hand phone last week, so I can give you any call, can you PM again your contact to me?
thank you.

The saturday night, I had call ah Kiong at J,Jaya, and he bring few gal for us,so sad we can't get the better gal,because too late to book from him,he got 17 gal,3 can't work 2 is too new,only can bring home,other fully book already. so didn't happen on that night.

but next time we can get the offer from him,he promise will reserve the best one and cheaper price.
Thai gal only rm230/n
:o

RedIndian
20-09-2004, 05:04 PM
ya i hav ask sum1 2 find the boss liao, If he dont give me a good answer then that it. Im going 2 bring my friz 2 other place liao! No point cheonging a place for 3yr n u get SHIT.
Mayb will check in at GM, went there twin got afew gals catch my eye....

Bro C4, sorry for my remark on 3 years. My idea is not to let you suffer with SK anymore, but to keep my option open. I only go there either with you or with M.D.

Absolutely no need to take shit anymore.

I vote to GM for the next visit. Cheers!!!

Ah Dez
20-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Sakura is the most expensive LSB in whole of JB! especially the BOOKING. Booking whole day, cost u $500, while other places can cost you only up to $300++.

That time i book a SK girl for 1 week ... the boss at first didn't even gave me a discount. Until his son, who is a friend of mine told Xiao Long. In the end, only a $400 discount.

Hakoshu
20-09-2004, 09:01 PM
We'll go to Ap1, MD, me and bro toothbrush scouted tat place on last thurs. Apparently, tat place isn't much affected by the big wind.. The best among the worst for situations like this.. Those who wanted to cheong but dunno where to go, i guess ap1 is the place temp. Feel free to pm me

C4 (Bomb)
20-09-2004, 11:38 PM
We'll go to Ap1, MD, me and bro toothbrush scouted tat place on last thurs. Apparently, tat place isn't much affected by the big wind.. The best among the worst for situations like this.. Those who wanted to cheong but dunno where to go, i guess ap1 is the place temp. Feel free to pm me

AP1...
but that side not 2 many veg 2 ch00se leh... :rolleyes:

XiaoHoUzi83
21-09-2004, 12:20 AM
too bad i resting...
arbo can join u all
T.T
juz had an operation..
dunno when will recover..

Hakoshu
21-09-2004, 11:06 AM
AP1...
but that side not 2 many veg 2 ch00se leh... :rolleyes:

Ahhaha, bo bian liao.... The best at this big sweep time.. Hopefully Oct will be a gd month..

jbguy
21-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Now the wind still strong, I think onli booking is the safe and save for all of cheonger.
take beer wif gal in hotel,do anything u like....... :D

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2004, 11:06 PM
Now the wind still strong, I think onli booking is the safe and save for all of cheonger.
take beer wif gal in hotel,do anything u like....... :D

ya u r right, anywhere u can go but not sk cos its VVV X.

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2004, 11:07 PM
Ahhaha, bo bian liao.... The best at this big sweep time.. Hopefully Oct will be a gd month..

i though ur gal is at ap2 or lx??? :confused:

toothbrush
21-09-2004, 11:12 PM
i though ur gal is at ap2 or lx??? :confused:

His gal is from dolphin... gone back long time ago liao now he is single without tirak

Jorgensen79
21-09-2004, 11:12 PM

Hows the place now bro? I went there last month and it was a dead town without happy hour charges also, we went back after awhile. Is the happy hour thing up and running now? Dun think so right?

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2004, 11:14 PM
His gal is from dolphin... gone back long time ago liao now he is single without tirak

Ohhhh poor thing :(
Have 2 find new tirak angin.....
how is dolphin gals in what standard?? like sk,last time abb LX,ap1,2 or GM???

toothbrush
21-09-2004, 11:14 PM
Hows the place now bro? I went there last month and it was a dead town without happy hour charges also, we went back after awhile. Is the happy hour thing up and running now? Dun think so right?

Now there is no happy hour due to the big wind... the gal are quite quite limited but compared to other joint consider the "best"
The captain are quite pushy due to lack of customer

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2004, 11:18 PM
too bad i resting...
arbo can join u all
T.T
juz had an operation..
dunno when will recover..

hahaha u havnt die yet.though u go out for war liao??? so fast cum back liao or u kian mc...... hahaha :D

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Now there is no happy hour due to the big wind... the gal are quite quite limited but compared to other joint consider the "best"
The captain are quite pushy due to lack of customer

hahaha then must bring how much go 5 bonk enough??? siao push for what knn can go how many shot.... if u 1 2 go of that many shot u must as well go for O.N right?

Carebear
21-09-2004, 11:34 PM
Went down on Saturday n its seems all are closed. SK n GM also look so scary. Dun even have 'backdoor'. Hope dun have to wait for long before the storm is over. :confused:

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Went down on Saturday n its seems all are closed. SK n GM also look so scary. Dun even have 'backdoor'. Hope dun have to wait for long before the storm is over. :confused:

bro it open only not many gals good 1 ofcos not there cos the boss scar the gals got catch w8 liao $$$ liao.... sk got back door but the same & for GM there r no back door usage all use front door u have 2 go near them then they will cum...like sg GL china gal u wear white top & black pants c they will run anot.... :D

Malaysian Datuk
22-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Hows the place now bro? I went there last month and it was a dead town without happy hour charges also, we went back after awhile. Is the happy hour thing up and running now? Dun think so right?Big wind now so demand outstrip supply so no happy hours, those joints which stay open know they taking a bigger risk so they expect to be 'compensated' :(

Malaysian Datuk
22-09-2004, 12:41 AM
MD, I lost my hand phone last week, so I can give you any call, can you PM again your contact to me?
thank you.

The saturday night, I had call ah Kiong at J,Jaya, and he bring few gal for us,so sad we can't get the better gal,because too late to book from him,he got 17 gal,3 can't work 2 is too new,only can bring home,other fully book already. so didn't happen on that night.

but next time we can get the offer from him,he promise will reserve the best one and cheaper price.
Thai gal only rm230/n
:oPMed, RM230 good value for $. One OKT quoted me Thai for ST for RM70 already....so I rather pay 230 for O.N

toothbrush
22-09-2004, 03:34 AM
hahaha then must bring how much go 5 bonk enough??? siao push for what knn can go how many shot.... if u 1 2 go of that many shot u must as well go for O.N right?

Fortunately we were in a good mood that day or else dunno what will happened.. right bro hakoshu? ;)

toothbrush
22-09-2004, 03:36 AM
PMed, RM230 good value for $. One OKT quoted me Thai for ST for RM70 already....so I rather pay 230 for O.N

So good lobang neber tell your cheong kaki... bei steady :p

Hakoshu
22-09-2004, 05:27 AM
Fortunately we were in a good mood that day or else dunno what will happened.. right bro hakoshu? ;)

Exactly, If not the captain will taste my power liao

Hakoshu
22-09-2004, 05:28 AM
PMed, RM230 good value for $. One OKT quoted me Thai for ST for RM70 already....so I rather pay 230 for O.N

Include me also! ;)

XiaoHoUzi83
23-09-2004, 02:10 AM
hahaha u havnt die yet.though u go out for war liao??? so fast cum back liao or u kian mc...... hahaha :D

i no neeed cheong sua lahx...
i sit in office blow aircon only!
haha
had a minor opertaion...
when it is fully healed must test liaox....
had a circumcision...

west
23-09-2004, 11:10 AM
thank you.

Thai gal only rm230/n

Your ah kiong is it the one who provide short time RM120 and L/ time RM240 ?. I try before..... the stock no bad got thai and indo girl. I used to stay at the johor jaya fully hotel then ah keong bring girl for me to choose.

alphalaw
23-09-2004, 09:40 PM

Next one when? :p

Datuk leading this weekend?

jbguy
24-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Your ah kiong is it the one who provide short time RM120 and L/ time RM240 ?. I try before..... the stock no bad got thai and indo girl. I used to stay at the johor jaya fully hotel then ah keong bring girl for me to choose.
BRO, sorry i dun know is it the one ah kiong you saying, bcos he told me his gal dun provide the short term service, but O.N is around 230-250.all the gal not bad..

When you will call him again? pls dun 4got to chio me also,ok.hahaaa..... :D

you can PM ur contact to me?

toothbrush
24-09-2004, 03:38 PM
If im not wrong normally they can bring about 3 to 4 gals per trip.
Do they charge "transportation" cost when the they travel more than a trip?

jbguy
24-09-2004, 05:41 PM
If im not wrong normally they can bring about 3 to 4 gals per trip.
Do they charge "transportation" cost when the they travel more than a trip?
So far I never pay for these fee to them, and they not request from us too.

Malaysian Datuk
24-09-2004, 06:10 PM
i no neeed cheong sua lahx...
i sit in office blow aircon only!
haha
had a minor opertaion...
when it is fully healed must test liaox....
had a circumcision...So when is the 'opening ceremony' for the 'new' foreskin-less tool? Must invite me hor :D

Malaysian Datuk
24-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Next one when? :p

Datuk leading this weekend?Tomorrow O.N, you on?

C4 (Bomb)
24-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Tomorrow O.N, you on?

waaa bo chio but i have 2 w8 till next week leh.... :(

XiaoHoUzi83
25-09-2004, 02:59 AM
So when is the 'opening ceremony' for the 'new' foreskin-less tool? Must invite me hor :D

as soon as wind gone lohx!
haha
post op next wk....

^^
not into on...
only like st

viewsonic
25-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Advise to all Bro who ride motorbike,

Do not anyhow park your motorbikes.
I was at JB for the last two days. N hv witness the polices tow away all the illegal parking bikes parked on the street.

kaiser11
25-09-2004, 02:51 PM
thank you.

Thai gal only rm230/n
Hi JBGuy, I will be in JB for 2 nites next weekend. Can U PM Ah Kiong's tel no? Thanks bro :o

Hakoshu
25-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Oct will be a better month..

toothbrush
26-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Oct will be a better month.. to cheong thailand right :D

Ah Dez
26-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Tomorrow O.N, you on?

Where? :confused:

C4 (Bomb)
27-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Oct will be a better month..

hazzz really hope soooo..... :(

C4 (Bomb)
27-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Where? :confused:

they cum back liao lah u show up 2 late.... :D

C4 (Bomb)
27-09-2004, 12:22 AM
last thud went 2 batam O.N got a malay gal quite sweet wif i think C cup, small body,N the good think is she ask me 2 fuxx her ass woooo the was my 1st time having ass fuxx.... :p

Malaysian Datuk
27-09-2004, 12:44 PM
last thud went 2 batam O.N got a malay gal quite sweet wif i think C cup, small body,N the good think is she ask me 2 fuxx her ass woooo the was my 1st time having ass fuxx.... :pGood lah bro, you boycott SK find new hunting ground all the way to Batam! :)

Malaysian Datuk
27-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Advise to all Bro who ride motorbike,

Do not anyhow park your motorbikes.
I was at JB for the last two days. N hv witness the polices tow away all the illegal parking bikes parked on the street.This usually happens in the town area and during peak periods, cars also being tow away by MBJB.

Bigworm
29-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Just went to a LSB with my worms friends. Got a handful of girls (Thai, Indo) but not much customer. Think the wind smaller liao :p

Bigworm
30-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Went in with a few worms friends. Quite a number of gals and not much bros.
Think the wind cool down abit liao :p

FatMan
01-10-2004, 06:17 AM
Bro Bigworm which LSB did u go to?
Maybe next week can go LSB liao. :cool:

samurai
01-10-2004, 01:45 PM
RED ALERT!

Yesterday was drinking tea with friends in the shop opposite STAR CRUISE!
This is the conversation between me and my friend

friend:Oi! star cruise closed already ah?
samurai: No lah!(at this point, my back was facing star cruise)
friend: Why the light is off?
samurai: Now got very big wind mah!
friend: Off only what! But why they need to take out the light?
I turned my head to see, and to the shock of my life, they actually took out the sign and everything liao. Then more shocking.....DOLPHIN also the same....no more lights.....SHIT.....what to do now?

SO any brudder knows about this? :mad:

Malaysian Datuk
01-10-2004, 03:51 PM
RED ALERT!

Yesterday was drinking tea with friends in the shop opposite STAR CRUISE!
This is the conversation between me and my friend

friend:Oi! star cruise closed already ah?
samurai: No lah!(at this point, my back was facing star cruise)
friend: Why the light is off?
samurai: Now got very big wind mah!
friend: Off only what! But why they need to take out the light?
I turned my head to see, and to the shock of my life, they actually took out the sign and everything liao. Then more shocking.....DOLPHIN also the same....no more lights.....SHIT.....what to do now?

SO any brudder knows about this? :mad:Starcruise is still open but now operating hours start later around 7pm. Now some LSBs not willing to do bookings unless to regular customers only. Big wind maybe blowing again. :(

Ah Dez
06-10-2004, 03:12 AM
I was at Li Xin yesterday, Everything seems normal..... except the CANNOT FUCK IN THE ROOM PART... :(

FatMan
11-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Is the wind gone? :cool:

sacs
12-10-2004, 10:44 PM
is the wind gone??

gold
13-10-2004, 10:37 PM
went 2 lixin last friday. was told there no girls. so lan lan forget abt a2 also since is also next few doors away. so went 2 a1, only few girls. most kenna booking.on the way back a taxi driver recommend us 2 a place someting like 'jaya'. i wonder is it johor jaya. any bro can help. he told us a lot of happening as it is quite far away. so less police check. any bro been there. can msg the address. 1 2 try there. thanks :confused:

Peterho1
14-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Go Golden Million, still have gals there although not much. Just went in tuesday nite, got a young 17 thai gal...pretty but tanned....veri worth it....

gold
14-10-2004, 06:41 AM
any bro can help mi. the last thread i mentioned abt his place wat something 'jaya'. any bro been tis place b4. wat the damaged. the driver also told me gm is still open, so is true. last week as mentioned also went to loveboat ktv ard 11+. same thing also onli few girls . then change to a1.

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 08:17 AM
any bro can help mi. the last thread i mentioned abt his place wat something 'jaya'. any bro been tis place b4. wat the damaged. the driver also told me gm is still open, so is true. last week as mentioned also went to loveboat ktv ard 11+. same thing also onli few girls . then change to a1.

wat jaya? i don't know either..

gold
14-10-2004, 10:43 PM
hi bro, is there a place call johore jaya? i seem to saw it at 1 of the thread. any bro been there? how the damaged. can any bros help?

Sha_Gua75
15-10-2004, 12:28 AM

is it Permas Jaya?

gold
15-10-2004, 06:19 AM
hi bro , not sure leh. anyway is this place faraway. how to get there ? is there any happening? thanks

luiso
19-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi..

me and my friend are intending to visit the JB scene beginning of november, as both of us haven't really go AP1 for quite awhile, would like to find out, if the "big wind" still around? any brudders care to advise? my friend used to be a regular at Ap1, though erm, paiseh to say, he had only visited Ap1, and it was under his recommendation that i went there.

jbguy
19-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Bro MD,C4,toothbrush,dkth.
did u all have any new program on this coming friday or weekend?
if yes,i can pick u up at somewhere. sms me ok! :D

toothbrush
19-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Bro MD,C4,toothbrush,dkth.
did u all have any new program on this coming friday or weekend?
if yes,i can pick u up at somewhere. sms me ok! :D

Sure no problem bro will msg u

XiaoHoUzi83
20-10-2004, 01:04 AM
wa go out bo JIO~

gold
20-10-2004, 02:15 AM
just went there 2 times last week. the girls so call so call. still got girls but not as many as b4.some of them came from a2. a2 still a2 lagi jia lat. the last time i went abt 1 mth ago totally no girl. only 1 or 2 cannot face cannot see 1. stay 4 less than half an hour then fuck off to a1. at least a1 still got girls. most of them thai.no more happy hour.100 per bonk.a lot of aunties. damn irritating.give 2 dollars not happy.

Peterho1
21-10-2004, 12:47 AM
just went there 2 times last week. the girls so call so call. still got girls but not as many as b4.some of them came from a2. a2 still a2 lagi jia lat. the last time i went abt 1 mth ago totally no girl. only 1 or 2 cannot face cannot see 1. stay 4 less than half an hour then fuck off to a1. at least a1 still got girls. most of them thai.no more happy hour.100 per bonk.a lot of aunties. damn irritating.give 2 dollars not happy.

Better go GM.....Last week my friend and I went there...5 auntie and he only give RM5...(shocking)....no complaint from the auntie.

Gal wise, a lot of choices to be made...went in yesterday alone (tuesday nite)...not bad....got pink nipple to suck but face so so only.....

PM me if u want to join....only free on tuesday nite..

Carebear
23-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Better go GM.....Last week my friend and I went there...5 auntie and he only give RM5...(shocking)....no complaint from the auntie.

Gal wise, a lot of choices to be made...went in yesterday alone (tuesday nite)...not bad....got pink nipple to suck but face so so only.....

PM me if u want to join....only free on tuesday nite..

GM still got happy hour? Since ap1 no more already.

Peterho1
24-10-2004, 02:01 AM
GM still got happy hour? Since ap1 no more already.

Still have.....went there around 6pm+......

gold
24-10-2004, 01:18 PM
hi bro i don think thats any happy hours liao. i just went gm on tuesday . we reach there at 2100. ask whether any happy hour. ask captain any happy hour. he say no more liao. wind big. so everywhere also no hh liao.true ,i went 2 a1 the week b4. also no hh.unless the captain sian me. :(

MachoDevilX
25-10-2004, 05:16 PM

Hmm.. I have just been to AP2 last Saturday... Got some new girls just arrived on Saturday... But I think weekends everywhere also about the same.. The girls will usually be booked and less girls will be around at the "bar"... I still think that weekdays are the best time to visit LSBs... More girls than customers... :cool:

But some of the Captains in AP2 can be deceiving. They may claimed that the rejected girls that came into your room are the only girls they have. You will find out that it is not true if you take a walk around and peep into other rooms.. They are always other better looking girls around... I think the Captains in AP2 usually prefer to introduce more girls to the "regulars" who visited there like 4-5 times weekly... And for those cheongsters who visits there not so frequently, they wouldn't really care much...

I got a friend who is a "regular" in AP2 and if we go with him, the Captains will usually introduce lots of young and pretty girls to us... And if he is not around, the situation will be different... I think this applies to everywhere...

toothbrush
25-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Hmm.. I have just been to AP2 last Saturday... Got some new girls just arrived on Saturday... But I think weekends everywhere also about the same.. The girls will usually be booked and less girls will be around at the "bar"... I still think that weekdays are the best time to visit LSBs... More girls than customers... :cool:

But some of the Captains in AP2 can be deceiving. They may claimed that the rejected girls that came into your room are the only girls they have. You will find out that it is not true if you take a walk around and peep into other rooms.. They are always other better looking girls around... I think the Captains in AP2 usually prefer to introduce more girls to the "regulars" who visited there like 4-5 times weekly... And for those cheongsters who visits there not so frequently, they wouldn't really care much...

I got a friend who is a "regular" in AP2 and if we go with him, the Captains will usually introduce lots of young and pretty girls to us... And if he is not around, the situation will be different... I think this applies to everywhere...

Look like i need to chong chu jianh hu liao.. haha i didnt know LSB suddenly come alive after such a long break BTW is the captain Guo Hua still around?

FatMan
02-11-2004, 12:35 PM
No wind liao.
But near Hari Raya, so they set road block to collect green packets.
Mostly stop singapore car.
A few road block near sentosa.

MrDevil
04-11-2004, 02:52 AM

I believe most LSB practised the same too, they will of course try to push those leftover to new customers, hoping they will take them. These leftover need to earn too. Those regular customers will know what to expect and what nos to call, so cant push left over to them.

When I was active in LSB, usually get the chance to sample those fresh vegies on their first day, if not first few days. That's how they keep loyalty of their regular customers oso, if not how to make them keep returning few timgs a week.

MrDevil
04-11-2004, 02:53 AM
No wind liao.
But near Hari Raya, so they set road block to collect green packets.
Mostly stop singapore car.
A few road block near sentosa.

Std practise everywhere every year. This year probably worse bcos their kopi money got much lesser bcos of heavy raids on all fields.

Malaysian Datuk
02-04-2005, 07:46 PM
updates on WIND conditions in JB here

Hakoshu
02-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Wind status going strong.. few girls frm Sk got up the van this afternoon...

hornyman 28
02-04-2005, 08:00 PM
if lets say u go there..will they stil do biz when the wind is goin on?loke some sort of code word n the captain will ask u go by back door or brin u in by other method? :D

Hakoshu
02-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Always call first!

if lets say u go there..will they stil do biz when the wind is goin on?loke some sort of code word n the captain will ask u go by back door or brin u in by other method? :D

hornyman 28
02-04-2005, 08:03 PM
so any bros out there can pm mi the nos ?....tq in advance....heehee :)

Malaysian Datuk
06-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Latest updates....big big wind.....No action in most JB lsbs.....chiong in sg

etch
06-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Latest updates....big big wind.....No action in most JB lsbs.....chiong in sg
Went for window shopping last nite..between 2-3 am ..most places were closed..not many customer too.. this is very very big wind..no idea how long it would last..

Malaysian Datuk
06-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Went for window shopping last nite..between 2-3 am ..most places were closed..not many customer too.. this is very very big wind..no idea how long it would last..
this could be the beginning of the end of the LSB scene...... :(

Hakoshu
06-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Every yr, there bound to be such times.... Remember last year this time?? We were chionging AP1 (our bomb shelter)

this could be the beginning of the end of the LSB scene...... :(

Malaysian Datuk
06-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Every yr, there bound to be such times.... Remember last year this time?? We were chionging AP1 (our bomb shelter)
this time could be the real thing....what with the bosses selling the girls, girls upping lorries.....joints closed.....operations from hotel rooms etc

Hakoshu
06-04-2005, 12:31 PM
So "Some Datuk" must zuo Gang la!! Stop all these, arbo where will all the JB cheongster go?? :D

this time could be the real thing....

DeVegas
06-04-2005, 01:54 PM
this time could be the real thing....what with the bosses selling the girls, girls upping lorries.....joints closed.....operations from hotel rooms etc

Well, Bro Malayisan Datuk, this is due to Pak Lah open his golden mouth about cleaning up the force and also impose more strict rules on night spots lately mah. So all the people got his hint and start doing their work. Understand this wind will last at least for one month minimum (might be longer) and somemore this comming Friday is Johor Sultan's B-day, so they must also make the street look clean clean....haiz.........pitty us the cheongsters.... :o

greatnyc
08-04-2005, 05:24 PM
yesterday was at love boat at 10 pm. oredi kena checking. somemore sealed up the place for 2 hours. no one was allowed to leave nor enter. ics were shown and after doing all the checks, the authorities left. Leaving us with no mood liao. dun even want to go to another place. hit home and sleep liao.

alantan27
08-04-2005, 06:00 PM
yesterday was at love boat at 10 pm. oredi kena checking. somemore sealed up the place for 2 hours. no one was allowed to leave nor enter. ics were shown and after doing all the checks, the authorities left. Leaving us with no mood liao. dun even want to go to another place. hit home and sleep liao.

was at guess pub last saturday
authority came at 2am and all the guess and girls including me up the van for urine test at a police st near custom
Knn duuno why my urine test a bit positive but lucky they let me go

excm69
08-04-2005, 07:40 PM
My frens and I plan to go "cheonging" in JB LSB next week. With all the big wind blowing, looks like it is going to be a "deserted" place. :(

Bros who are very well acquainted with the scene there, please keep us informed with updates on the "wind" condition.

Many thanks.

Matthias
08-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Booking is the best option but only when you have a good budget. Any bros who needs discounts (20%) on hyatt hotel (deluxe & above) can pm me. I am a member. Subjected to me knowing you.

etch
09-04-2005, 03:02 PM
authority came at 2am and all the guess and girls including me up the van for urine test at a police st near custom
Knn duuno why my urine test a bit positive but lucky they let me go
SHould had warned bros here but i got my info last night around 8pm from a fren. Was told that Big shots from Bkt Aman was conducting the raids.. even my fren who is with local police here got no idea where the raid would be.. jus ordered to report to his base.. Guess the BIg SHots there aware that local police is here unreliable..

etch
09-04-2005, 03:07 PM
My frens and I plan to go "cheonging" in JB LSB next week. With all the big wind blowing, looks like it is going to be a "deserted" place. :(

Bros who are very well acquainted with the scene there, please keep us informed with updates on the "wind" condition.

Many thanks.
My advice is stay put.. this thing would last for few months.. Drove around town at about 1-2 am.. Sakura, Apollo etc totally deserted.. THe usual captain that use to hang around outside was nowhere to be seen.. IMO, there's only 2 places here unlikely to be raid... Deluxe & Handle Bar.. Was at Handle BAr last nite & TMJ showed up with his gang & sit beside us.. damn bloody spoilt my mood.. JUs open a bottle of JD..end up call the waitress & keep it for next session..

Malaysian Datuk
09-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Knn duuno why my urine test a bit positive but lucky they let me gobro u damn lucky....if they want to play punk, they can send you back with CNB waiting for you at customs

alantan27
09-04-2005, 06:28 PM
bro u damn lucky....if they want to play punk, they can send you back with CNB waiting for you at customs

i also duuno why my urine a bit positive leh
1st 1st they ask me whay cigrate i smoke?
i jsut smile and say i do not smoke
all the msian who test abit positive was ask for a retest
but i didnt
Lucky

Malaysian Datuk
09-04-2005, 07:01 PM
My advice is stay put.. this thing would last for few months.. Drove around town at about 1-2 am.. Sakura, Apollo etc totally deserted.. THe usual captain that use to hang around outside was nowhere to be seen.. IMO, there's only 2 places here unlikely to be raid... Deluxe & Handle Bar.. Was at Handle BAr last nite & TMJ showed up with his gang & sit beside us.. damn bloody spoilt my mood.. JUs open a bottle of JD..end up call the waitress & keep it for next session..TMJ sat next to you and yet you no mood? I spent $$$ on bribes and all I got was a handshake and a few photographs taken with him.....I predict the end of LSBs with foreign WLs are nigh...... :(

Ah Dez
09-04-2005, 08:25 PM
The news is that everything will be ok after the 15th lor...

anyway, they have been rounding up a lotof people nowadays... anyhow raid pubs and up the customers.

nirvana
09-04-2005, 09:48 PM

i was there few day ago... was told of the big wing...
better beware.. stay low profile for the time being...

:)

Divine
10-04-2005, 07:24 AM

anyway, they have been rounding up a lotof people nowadays... anyhow raid pubs and up the customers.

I heard from my side after 18th then ok ah.......hopefully 15th lor i spend less tat way... :(

admirer09
10-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi bros .... got a call frm my ger frm Apollo 2 , was told by her that all gers are rested for a week. Looks like need to wait for the wind to cease unless going for booking ~

BS_KTV Lover
10-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi bros .... got a call frm my ger frm Apollo 2 , was told by her that all gers are rested for a week. Looks like need to wait for the wind to cease unless going for booking ~
Wassup with wind, man?
Even all the way to KL n Ipoh also........

Looks like its gonna be QUIETer....... :p

Doggiestyle
10-04-2005, 07:41 PM
TMJ sat next to you and yet you no mood? I spent $$$ on bribes and all I got was a handshake and a few photographs taken with him.....I predict the end of LSBs with foreign WLs are nigh......

Ooorrr... so that's how u got yr Datukship.... wahahahaha ....
Time to dust off my camera, get a few batteries & film & make my way to the ATM.... :eek: :D

Malaysian Datuk
10-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Ooorrr... so that's how u got yr Datukship.... wahahahaha ....
Time to dust off my camera, get a few batteries & film & make my way to the ATM.... :eek: :Dwhat happened to you bro? been under the radar for one week already....busy with new lobangs?

Doggiestyle
10-04-2005, 11:49 PM
what happened to you bro? been under the radar for one week already....busy with new lobangs?

No lar... not under the radar but under the weather lor.... cough & flu... but well on the road to recovery... hahaha.... no new lobangs ... but just old unattended ones.... :D

MachoDevilX
11-04-2005, 12:34 AM

Bro, Care to pm me on who's your girl? I might know her as well... :D

nabeh123
11-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Sat nite NYClub also Operasi
a few ahbengs kanna up the van
me sit in the lounge enjoy the show :D

BS_KTV Lover
11-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Got a fren call me she was in MY when the joint kena raided last nite
Her legs so jelly that she cant walk, the waiter dragged her out
Hiak hiak

BlurBlock
11-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Apollo 1 so far so good la. So far I only see once last year and the girl all fly off and no tips to give except for the Ah soh.

honiguy73
11-04-2005, 11:43 PM
i also met one time in apolo 1, last two yr, but no problem for customer, they only want catch gal...

apolo 1 is ok for the location, no much problem...

MachoDevilX
12-04-2005, 06:00 AM
Just an update on the Big Wind.
Currently, from what I know, all the girls from different joints are being shifted out of their residential places and were being housed at different locations temporary. Some have been shifted far away from the city area and the joints are closed for operations until further notice. And for security reasons as authorities might be looking at this site as well, I shall not elaborate too much on the details.

:cool:

XiaoHoUzi83
12-04-2005, 08:18 AM
GM already did that 2mths ago...
as for the other joints..
reliable sources quoted that almost 50 girls frm SK ganna caught.. at their place of residence...
wa kao... hope my girl is not one of them

wineloverjb
12-04-2005, 04:55 PM
one of my close friend got "brought to the police station" to do urine test after one karaoke session last week, will find out which one for u all, *sigh*...really big wind these days :(

nabeh123
12-04-2005, 07:06 PM
one of my close friend got "brought to the police station" to do urine test after one karaoke session last week, will find out which one for u all, *sigh*...really big wind these days
wah karaok also :eek:
wat ur fren kena beside up van?

alantan27
13-04-2005, 04:35 PM
wah karaok also :eek:
wat ur fren kena beside up van?

i also up van on 2/4/2005

nabeh123
13-04-2005, 06:04 PM
i also up van on 2/4/2005
wah bro u damn suay leh :( why u???
where u kena?