PDA

View Full Version : BKK Hotel enquiry??

Luna
17-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Hi Bros, presently i had already bought the airticket. Do you think it is much more better for me to book hotel room thru' s'pore tour agents or go Thaihoteldiscount.com? And which travel agent do you recommend in s'pore?Thank you very much. :)

Nokia6600
18-08-2004, 12:09 AM
Dun book through travel agents la.........bo hua eh

tirak99
18-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Hi Bro, since u hv already book ur air ticket. What is the purpose of this trip? cheong or what? If cheong, don't book thru' spore tour agent. Normally, I will walkin for these two hotel. :cool:

Ratchada City Hotel is abt 700B. Watana Mansion abt 500B. Depend on which hotel u selected. Some of the hotel, u can get better rate at thaihoteldiscount.com. ;)

cheers,

Hi Bros, presently i had already bought the airticket. Do you think it is much more better for me to book hotel room thru' s'pore tour agents or go Thaihoteldiscount.com? And which travel agent do you recommend in s'pore?Thank you very much.

tirak69
18-08-2004, 01:33 AM
better u go via web site. cheaper or juz walk into RCH or watana as some bros mentioned earlier. if chionging u can also consider palazzo or merchant court. both also female friendly.

Luna
18-08-2004, 06:22 AM
Thank you very much bros for the replies, my auntie who frequent there told me the Asia hotel not bad, situated in Sukhomwit Rd where shopping at the door step and near BTS. The rate is around S$60. If walk in then book, i might afraid can't get the rooms or the rates will be much higher. Btw i going there to meet my ex-gal. :)

Vincent
18-08-2004, 09:19 AM
Thank you very much bros for the replies, my auntie who frequent there told me the Asia hotel not bad, situated in Sukhomwit Rd where shopping at the door step and near BTS. The rate is around S$60. If walk in then book, i might afraid can't get the rooms or the rates will be much higher. Btw i going there to meet my ex-gal. :)

Last heard my bro's experience when he booked a single tour package and even name his tirak during registration, he still kena insisted on paying the surcharge...Fcuk! Suffering from bad memory patch, cant remember the hotel name. One of those: princess or asia or...

Get yr thai ger to book RCH at HwayHwang(also known as Regina to taxi drivers) kon thai book B500+.

Luna
18-08-2004, 07:30 PM
if u go there to meet ex_gal and can have some action with her, why not book a 4 or 5 star hotel where u guys can have a nice time together?

Wow, 4 or 5 stars hotel. I'm going there for 5 days man. It will probably increase my expenses. Whether we going to have some action or not still a Q.

Get yr thai ger to book RCH at HwayHwang(also known as Regina to taxi drivers) kon thai book B500+.

I wonder does this hotel near shopping areas.

maoshan
19-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Can anyone please advise????

Does anyone know if Bayan Tree Bangkok is girl friendly? Thanks in Advance.

lorraine
20-08-2004, 03:30 AM
Hi Bros, presently i had already bought the airticket. Do you think it is much more better for me to book hotel room thru' s'pore tour agents or go Thaihoteldiscount.com? And which travel agent do you recommend in s'pore?Thank you very much. :)

Walk-in sometime is more expensive, get your ex-thai to book should be cheaper I think.

guzzler
20-08-2004, 03:31 PM
I normally stay at the regency park hotel on Soi 22. Not a bad place, probably 4 star. Comfortable clean rooms. Girl friendly, as they don't charge for visitors. They will hold your girls ID at the desk for her to pick up when done. I never mind this as I feel safer if it is my first time with the girl.

I've known friends who had girls grab their wallet and dash while they're in the shower. If the desk has her id you have a chance at stopping her. They'll normally call you and ask if everything is alright when the girl leaves. They do all of this and give no bad attitude.

The manager's name is Vic. Good guy, he always takes care of me. Good luck if you try. The rate is usually around 1600bt

maoshan
20-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Never try Novotel Siam. My friend kenna pay almost 1000 baht for the girl.

600 baht Barfine, 1000 baht hotel charges, 2000 baht bonking fee + 300 baht tips. Damn, that's what you call an expensive ONS.

But luckly, the babe was worth ever penny. Sei bei chio and young to boot.

skyline69
20-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Tirak bro,

Is RCH and watana girl-friendly?

better u go via web site. cheaper or juz walk into RCH or watana as some bros mentioned earlier. if chionging u can also consider palazzo or merchant court. both also female friendly.

GiddlyGook
22-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Can anyone please advise????

Does anyone know if Bayan Tree Bangkok is girl friendly? Thanks in Advance.

Yes, I've stayed there before and it is guest-friendly. You must check-out the bar at the top-Vertigo-great view. Better than Baiyoke Sky because the food at the latter is not good/terrible.

GiddlyGook
22-08-2004, 03:16 AM
I normally stay at the regency park hotel on Soi 22. Not a bad place, probably 4 star. Comfortable clean rooms. Girl friendly, as they don't charge for visitors.
The manager's name is Vic. Good guy, he always takes care of me. Good luck if you try. The rate is usually around 1600bt

Guzzler - I would try to get rooms at 1000B instead - I think that's what I paid for one night (no b/fast though). I would rate this 2.5-3 star. The only problem with this place is that you may get a view of the abandoned building at the back :) and that somehow I remember the floor of the bathrooom always getting wet due to inadequate water shielding from the shower blast. (weren't they using some glass panel?).

I recommend guests staying here to check out Soi Washington further in down the Soi. One serious blast from the past in terms of Americana and lost American souls (just look at the geezers on the bars and listen to their stories) left-over from the Viet/Laos wars.

Vic's the bald indian guy?

chin
22-08-2004, 12:23 PM
anyone can recommend a hotel near siam sq or MBK that is guest-friendly? check the list that a URL that was posted in the previous threads. Most of the guest friendly hotels were in Prathunam

guzzler
23-08-2004, 04:07 AM
Guzzler - I would try to get rooms at 1000B instead - I think that's what I paid for one night (no b/fast though). I would rate this 2.5-3 star. The only problem with this place is that you may get a view of the abandoned building at the back :) and that somehow I remember the floor of the bathrooom always getting wet due to inadequate water shielding from the shower blast. (weren't they using some glass panel?).

I recommend guests staying here to check out Soi Washington further in down the Soi. One serious blast from the past in terms of Americana and lost American souls (just look at the geezers on the bars and listen to their stories) left-over from the Viet/Laos wars.

Vic's the bald indian guy?

Thats vic. I agree with your comments. The view isn't good at all, but I'm usually checking out the views inside the room rather than out the window, kekeke.

Been staying there for a while and am quite comfortable. I like walking down to the Bourbon Street restaurant, good food and I know the staff.

Vincent
23-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Wow, 4 or 5 stars hotel. I'm going there for 5 days man. It will probably increase my expenses. Whether we going to have some action or not still a Q.

I wonder does this hotel near shopping areas.

Its at the Ratchada stretch, shopping centres nearby are the carrefour and robinson and night market at HwayHwang. This area not so much of shopping. More of the arp-nam parlours at Ratchada and Rama 9. Its bout 20 mins from Don Muang, if no jam and tollway.

Pple like this RCH hotel becos it is at Ratchada-Hway Hwang intersection, cheap and ger-friendly.

Luna
23-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Its at the Ratchada stretch, shopping centres nearby are the carrefour and robinson and night market at HwayHwang. This area not so much of shopping. More of the arp-nam parlours at Ratchada and Rama 9. Its bout 20 mins from Don Muang, if no jam and tollway.

Pple like this RCH hotel becos it is at Ratchada-Hway Hwang intersection, cheap and ger-friendly.

Thanks for the insight of the street. I will post some of the Hotel facilities photos when i'm back. :)