PDA

View Full Version : Brothers' Location in South China

Pages : [1] 2

Ronaldo
16-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Hi Guys...

From the replies in this forum, it seems like more and more brothers are being located in South China. I think it may be a good idea to identify your location in the cities you have relocated or travel frequently. For all you know, there could be brother right across the street jamming his laptop in the SB forum. As the saying goes, 在家靠父母,出外靠朋友。 I think since we left our families back home, it can be heartwarming if we know someone else is also here for the same reason.

Maybe soon after we can have another list in North China. FYI, although I am here for a year, I have never been to Shanghai, Beijing or even Chengdu. But I have gone to a 1 day business trip in LuoYang.

Anyway just spare me some moments of your time and add your nick to the location. If its a new location, just add hor.. I am still not very good in the geography of China yet.

Maybe one day we should organise a mass meeting in the city where most bros are in.. 哈哈哈。。。

Thank you!

Ronaldo
16-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Ok if you guys dont mind, just cut and paste your nick under the location hor... :D
As we all know these cities are damn big unlike our pea sized island, dont mind include the town within the city next to your nick. Like under Dongguan we can have (Houjie) or even (Changping)

Guangzhou 广州

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳

Dongguan 东莞

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

1. Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong Kong 香港

Macau 澳门

Please kindly add some cities or even correct me if I got some of them wrong..

Looking forward to your replies!

:)

apsx
17-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Ok if you guys dont mind, just cut and paste your nick under the location hor... :D
As we all know these cities are damn big unlike our pea sized island, dont mind include the town within the city next to your nick. Like under Dongguan we can have (Houjie) or even (Changping)

Guangzhou 广州

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳
1. apsx (Boa An/Song Gang Town)

Dongguan 东莞

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong Kong 香港

Macau 澳门

No pro bro.
I be ur 1st supporter...

Ronaldo
17-08-2004, 07:31 PM
No pro bro.
I be ur 1st supporter...

Thanks Man...
Will be heading to Shenzhen next weekend..
Around Futian side.. not really Bao An...

You go to the city often?

I been to Songgang 3 times.. All on business...

apsx
17-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks Man...
Will be heading to Shenzhen next weekend..
Around Futian side.. not really Bao An...

You go to the city often?

I been to Songgang 3 times.. All on business...
Ur r welcome bro.
Actually my workplace nt really in songgang town but in its industrial area lah. :(

As I'm stationed here quite permanently so usually will go SZ,HK or GZ when off lor...

Ronaldo
17-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Ur r welcome bro.
Actually my workplace nt really in songgang town but in its industrial area lah. :(

As I'm stationed here quite permanently so usually will go SZ,HK or GZ when off lor...

Oic.. When u r free... come to ZS for a visit lahz..
Another question..kekeke..

Are u in the list? Hahahaha...

:p

PM me your contact if possible lah.. MSN?

apsx
17-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Oic.. When u r free... come to ZS for a visit lahz..
Another question..kekeke..

Are u in the list? Hahahaha...

PM me your contact if possible lah.. MSN?
Sure bro...

haha...yes..i m in the list :D

MSN ah....PM u hp no. can? if u dun mind

alvin1969
17-08-2004, 08:39 PM

Guangzhou 广州

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳

Dongguan 东莞

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong Kong 香港
alvin1969

Macau 澳门

Me no need to say lah. Sznewkid is also in Baoan area who is also in the list. Maybe bro apsx can meet up with him. Not sure whether he is coming to CP this Sat or not.

apsx
17-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Me no need to say lah. Sznewkid is also in Baoan area who is also in the list. Maybe bro apsx can meet up with him. Not sure whether he is coming to CP this Sat or not.
But Baoan area quite big, hope he is juz nearby...mi in Songgang town..

bro alvin1969, u in HK ar? sorry tat i din ask in previous posts,dan next time go HK got kaki liao..hehe

When u usually free?

Ronaldo
17-08-2004, 09:26 PM

Uncle...use updated list can? :D
If not very 乱 lehz..
Thank you thank you....

HK ahz.. good... next time also can find you go walk walk..

Err.. you dont need to say meaning??

Well i cant reply those emails in the list... (damn..pac net cut my account... forgot to pay bills)

Anyway see you soon in CP or SZ...

:eek:

Tr|pp|ng
18-08-2004, 09:36 AM
I live in Panyu / I work in Guangzhou / I cheong in Dongguan - ;)

sznewkid
18-08-2004, 11:37 PM
But Baoan area quite big, hope he is juz nearby...mi in Songgang town..

bro alvin1969, u in HK ar? sorry tat i din ask in previous posts,dan next time go HK got kaki liao..hehe

When u usually free?

Hi,
i am just the next town to you...nearer to the south. Haha. Maybe we can share taxi to CP next time.

Seems a lot of people going this Saturday but I'm quite cash stripped recently :(.... I may be bringing a friend to try Miss Zhang's place since his wife is coming soon and say good bye to cheong life. I might go to GZ to do some shopping. Overnight in CP a bit expensive.

oakleyeug
19-08-2004, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE=Ronaldo]Ok if you guys dont mind, just cut and paste your nick under the location hor... :D

Guangzhou 广州

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳
Oakleyeug(龙华)

Dongguan 东莞

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong Kong 香港

Macau 澳门

Hopefully this is useful to you... I actually planning for a cheong session for 龙华soon hopefully alot of bros can come... Guarentee shiok...

Oakleyeug

Ronaldo
19-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Hi Bro...

Party in 龙华? Errr... I have heard of 龙岗 lehz.. Kekeke... Maybe should try...
Let me know and I try to arrange lor...

Weekend coming liaoz!!!!

:cool:

Ronaldo
19-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Hi,
i am just the next town to you...nearer to the south. Haha. Maybe we can share taxi to CP next time.

Seems a lot of people going this Saturday but I'm quite cash stripped recently :(.... I may be bringing a friend to try Miss Zhang's place since his wife is coming soon and say good bye to cheong life. I might go to GZ to do some shopping. Overnight in CP a bit expensive.

Err...Bro..
How you know this Sat alot ppl going?
Dont tell me u also in the LIST...
Its getting scary.. :eek:

Hahahhaa...

oakleyeug
19-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Hi,

I noticed that alot of bros are like me cash strapped and worse because of China stuipd law anyways to counter it (Max take RMB$4000)?

apsx
19-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Hi,

Hi bro sznewkid,
Nice to hear fr u..u in sha jin or xin qiao? can only tink of these 2 lah...pls enlighten if i m wrong... :p

Can any of the bros here confirm the no. of ppl going this Sat?? Many thanks

apsx
19-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi Bro...

Party in 龙华? Errr... I have heard of 龙岗 lehz.. Kekeke... Maybe should try...
Let me know and I try to arrange lor...

Weekend coming liaoz!!!!

:cool:
Hi bro,

This 龍華 quite near to 龍崗 1.Though i quite near to there but take transport oso need 1 hr or so.

Count mi in too cos oso nv try there lah...

Ronaldo
19-08-2004, 01:11 PM
I noticed that alot of bros are like me cash strapped and worse because of China stuipd law anyways to counter it (Max take RMB$4000)?

Do you mean withdraw from Singapore or HK account? Well I have my share of RMBs here... so no choice lor.. Bet with the Chinese bookie... EPL, ISA, SPL, and any games involving the Chinese teams.. That day even bet on the Chinese women soccer team.. Whahahaha...

This is my only way lor... hehehe..

Any other suggestions? :confused:

apsx
19-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Hi all bros,

Last nite see HK news,they reported recently got 1 HK parliment議員 got caught whoring in DG.

Any bros heard abt this?? If go this Sat,safe onot??

oakleyeug
19-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Hail to all Samsters that is posted to Southern China the land of the meimei... I have hereby extend out invitation to all those who will join me in the quest for better service in the sex industry as mentioned by Ronaldo and gang. I am stationed in 龙华 and there is 1 KTV with more than 1000 gals service level is high so is the price and I appaul all who have guts to come try here...

Oakleyeug

PS...
Where u guys find bookie I also want.... Too poor liao need to get some extra cash lah... I taking mine part from China... So also leong.... :(

apsx
19-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Hail to all Samsters that is posted to Southern China the land of the meimei... I have hereby extend out invitation to all those who will join me in the quest for better service in the sex industry as mentioned by Ronaldo and gang. I am stationed in 龙华 and there is 1 KTV with more than 1000 gals service level is high so is the price and I appaul all who have guts to come try here...

1000 gals!! :eek: like tat must go ur area try liao...

Hey bro,aft this Sat trip dan plan another 1 to ur area.How u tink? ;)

oakleyeug
19-08-2004, 01:44 PM
1000 gals!! :eek: like tat must go ur area try liao...

Hey bro,aft this Sat trip dan plan another 1 to ur area.How u tink? ;)

I confirm no pro lah... I will start a new thread to annouce this loh... I think 1000 or lesser by maybe 100 like that.. Behind the hotel KTV there is 2 blks of flat all reserved by the KTV for their gals...

naemlo
19-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Hi Guys...

From the replies in this forum, it seems like more and more brothers are being located in South China. I think it may be a good idea to identify your location in the cities you have relocated or travel frequently. For all you know, there could be brother right across the street jamming his laptop in the SB forum. As the saying goes, 在家靠父母,出外靠朋友。 I think since we left our families back home, it can be heartwarming if we know someone else is also here for the same reason.

Maybe soon after we can have another list in North China. FYI, although I am here for a year, I have never been to Shanghai, Beijing or even Chengdu. But I have gone to a 1 day business trip in LuoYang.

Anyway just spare me some moments of your time and add your nick to the location. If its a new location, just add hor.. I am still not very good in the geography of China yet.

Maybe one day we should organise a mass meeting in the city where most bros are in.. 哈哈哈。。。

Thank you!

Bro y no Xiamen?? I go XM often abt 3 mths once.

oakleyeug
19-08-2004, 04:25 PM

Bro where the hell is Xiamen?

cbjuiceyumseng
19-08-2004, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=oakleyeug][QUOTE=Ronaldo]Ok if you guys dont mind, just cut and paste your nick under the location hor... :D

Guangzhou 广州

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳
Oakleyeug(龙华)
Cbjuiceyumseng(Sha Tsui, Fuxing)

Dongguan 东莞
Cbjuiceyumseng (HuangJiang, Taiping)

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong Kong 香港
Cbjuiceyumseng (Sex141 aka Tsim Sha Tsui district)

Macau 澳门
Cbjuiceyumseng (Tian Shan Ren Jian KTV)

Hi bros, added my bit of whereabouts and hope to hear from u soon.

mahalosux
19-08-2004, 05:52 PM

Xiamen (Amoy) is one of the City in Fujian Province, as Bro Naemlo says "A LOT OF PRETTY BABES".... and advantage to singaporean is their language is min nan hua (hokkien).

apsx
19-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Updated List

[QUOTE=Ronaldo]Ok if you guys dont mind, just cut and paste your nick under the location hor...

Guangzhou 广州

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳
1. Oakleyeug(龙华
2. Cbjuiceyumseng(Sha Tsui, Fuxing)
3. apsx(Bao An,Songgang)

Dongguan 东莞
1. Cbjuiceyumseng (HuangJiang, Taiping)

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong Kong 香港
1. Cbjuiceyumseng (Sex141 aka Tsim Sha Tsui district)
2. alvin1969

Macau 澳门
1. Cbjuiceyumseng (Tian Shan Ren Jian KTV)

sznewkid
19-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Hi bro sznewkid,
Nice to hear fr u..u in sha jin or xin qiao? can only tink of these 2 lah...pls enlighten if i m wrong... :p

Can any of the bros here confirm the no. of ppl going this Sat?? Many thanks

I am in XinQiao.

naemlo
20-08-2004, 12:53 AM

Errrr very difficult to tell u where is Xiamen... the best way to know where is Xiamen is use the search engine, like yahoo.... then type in map of china... u will c Xiamen... Xiamen is somewhere south of China very near Taiwan.....

naemlo
20-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Xiamen (Amoy) is one of the City in Fujian Province, as Bro Naemlo says "A LOT OF PRETTY BABES".... and advantage to singaporean is their language is min nan hua (hokkien).

Bro u r the best..... so when u want to try Xiamen?? Dun tell me Fuzhou again!!!! I been to Fuzhou twice, a bit sian with the place.....

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Hi bro,

This 龍華 quite near to 龍崗 1.Though i quite near to there but take transport oso need 1 hr or so.

Count mi in too cos oso nv try there lah...

Thanks for the info bro... We can arrange for that to happen..kekeke lots of time and girls....kekekeke :eek:

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 02:06 AM

Oakleyeug

PS...
Where u guys find bookie I also want.... Too poor liao need to get some extra cash lah... I taking mine part from China... So also leong.... :(

Err... you can check with your frdly neighbourhood sauna or ktv..kekeke.Well i found mine in my local sauna..not too bad... all rates based from www.macau-slot.com

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 02:08 AM
Hi all bros,

Last nite see HK news,they reported recently got 1 HK parliment議員 got caught whoring in DG.

Any bros heard abt this?? If go this Sat,safe onot??

Err...i think that guy offended the Chinese government lor.. so they like sabo him I guess... but i not sure if it will be safe.. the Chinese government might do a swoop to show that they are clean and unbiased.. but who knows... i will be in HJ next wed onwards.. dont know if i wanna tapao from ZS..kekekeke

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 02:11 AM

Paisehz... But Fujian is South China mehz?? I know many Singaporeans in Fujian.. maybe cos near the Embassy... thats why the feel safer?

Ok ok.. lets include Fujian.. But i no head no tail about Xiamen.. i know they near Taiwan only... and... my 1st commercial fuck in China is a Fujian gal in SZ... hehehe...

those memories....

:D

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 02:14 AM
I confirm no pro lah... I will start a new thread to annouce this loh... I think 1000 or lesser by maybe 100 like that.. Behind the hotel KTV there is 2 blks of flat all reserved by the KTV for their gals...

:mad: Uncle! Hijack my thread mehz?? hahaha.. seems like you have a share in the KTV.. but seriously it sounds like my friendly neighbourhood ktv lehz..
hehehehe.. also have a 二奶村. wow.. ... I mean the whole 小区 all the MM...
lonely and horny as their sugar daddies all in HK and Taiwan..

:eek:

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 02:16 AM
Bro u r the best..... so when u want to try Xiamen?? Dun tell me Fuzhou again!!!! I been to Fuzhou twice, a bit sian with the place.....

Hey bro... u forgot the Osyters!! My frds went there once.. and they said the osyters are soooooo delicious.. ehz.. I mean the real one not the one that come with "fat choy"... hehehe..

"Or Lua"... hmm..must be good...

but I must take care now...my doc say i have fatty liver... haiz...
:(

oakleyeug
20-08-2004, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE=Ronaldo]:mad: Uncle! Hijack my thread mehz?? hahaha.. seems like you have a share in the KTV.. but seriously it sounds like my friendly neighbourhood ktv lehz..

Sorry sorry did not mean it lah for benifit of all bros that are here I really hope to meet up with all samsters based here so sorry if I really used ur thread for this purpose. Anyway I not uncle lah don call me that I too young to be uncle

I have been to alot of KTV but this KTV is way out of my expecation and best alot of gals to choose from leh. Have met alot of ppl offer 1 nite stand with no strings attached and have started bonking alot of gals until I sian liao but the part is noone understand the fact that I don have friends here so all I asked for is a listening heart or CB. :p

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Ronaldo]:mad: Uncle! Hijack my thread mehz?? hahaha.. seems like you have a share in the KTV.. but seriously it sounds like my friendly neighbourhood ktv lehz..

Sorry sorry did not mean it lah for benifit of all bros that are here I really hope to meet up with all samsters based here so sorry if I really used ur thread for this purpose. Anyway I not uncle lah don call me that I too young to be uncle

I have been to alot of KTV but this KTV is way out of my expecation and best alot of gals to choose from leh. Have met alot of ppl offer 1 nite stand with no strings attached and have started bonking alot of gals until I sian liao but the part is noone understand the fact that I don have friends here so all I asked for is a listening heart or CB. :p

Wow... FOC ones... hmm.. must be very handsome and gentle.. and most importantly good in bed... cool... envy envy envy...........
Ehz.. the weekend is here and u making me so gian... have to go bonk my frdly neighbourhood girl liaoz... just kidding about the hijiack lahz.. u think i so "small gass" mehz? hahaha..

Have fun tonite... and be safe.. hehehe

naemlo
20-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Paisehz... But Fujian is South China mehz?? I know many Singaporeans in Fujian.. maybe cos near the Embassy... thats why the feel safer?

Ok ok.. lets include Fujian.. But i no head no tail about Xiamen.. i know they near Taiwan only... and... my 1st commercial fuck in China is a Fujian gal in SZ... hehehe...

those memories....

Below Hangzhou, right side of Guangzhou... should be south east....

apsx
20-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the info bro... We can arrange for that to happen..kekeke lots of time and girls....kekekeke :eek:
Dun mention it bro....nt worry abt gals lor ...well..they always there..only no time lor...so many things to do yet so little time...*sigh*

oakleyeug
20-08-2004, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Ronaldo]Wow... FOC ones... hmm.. must be very handsome and gentle.. and most importantly good in bed... cool... envy envy envy...........
Ehz.. the weekend is here and u making me so gian... have to go bonk my frdly neighbourhood girl liaoz... just kidding about the hijiack lahz.. u think i so "small gass" mehz? hahaha..

Have fun tonite... and be safe.. hehehe[/QUOTE

Haha all I can say is that I am good with my mouth and tougue and know how to please haha...

1 fine day come long hua and I will show you loh...

apsx
20-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Err...i think that guy offended the Chinese government lor.. so they like sabo him I guess... but i not sure if it will be safe.. the Chinese government might do a swoop to show that they are clean and unbiased.. but who knows... i will be in HJ next wed onwards.. dont know if i wanna tapao from ZS..kekekeke
Hmm...the China government always did that...'kill one to warn the hundreds'...anyway thks 4 ur info.

Y nt u tapao fr ZS and find 1 in HJ...dan try 'shuang fei' lah....definitely very shiok 1..hehehe

apsx
20-08-2004, 01:26 PM
I am in XinQiao.
Oh...tat's near...care to exchange phone no.? Pm u my no. 1st.

Got join us to CP this Sat?

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 01:45 PM

bro, Xiamen might be going, but wif my gal gal lahz... :o actually maybe, nxt CNY i will be going to Fujian province (Fuzhou) and take a car to Fuding where my gal stay and from there, maybe we go XM, still in the planning stage...

naemlo
20-08-2004, 01:47 PM
bro, Xiamen might be going, but wif my gal gal lahz... :o actually maybe, nxt CNY i will be going to Fujian province (Fuzhou) and take a car to Fuding where my gal stay and from there, maybe we go XM, still in the planning stage...

Wow planning liao.... info me if u r going XM... I prepare red carpet for u, u r the guest. BTW it's abt 4 hrs drive from Fuzhou to Xiamen..... very tiring.

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Below Hangzhou, right side of Guangzhou... should be south east....

haha... to be precise is below Zhejiang province, flanked on the rite by Guangdong province and Jiangxi province... :D

naemlo
20-08-2004, 01:50 PM
haha... to be precise is below Zhejiang province, flanked on the rite by Guangdong province and Jianxi province... :D

Hahahahah... u r the man....

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Wow planning liao.... info me if u r going XM... I prepare red carpet for u, u r the guest. BTW it's abt 4 hrs drive from Fuzhou to Xiamen..... very tiring.

bro bro... tat's too generous of u to play such a good host...hehehee... u will be station in XM for long term??? the bus ride, i understand is a killer. :eek: i will be coming from the northern tip (Zhejiang border) of Fujian province to the most southern tip of Fujian province.... very tiring.

naemlo
20-08-2004, 01:53 PM
bro bro... tat's too generous of u to play such a good host...hehehee... u will be station in XM for long term??? the bus ride, i understand is a killer. :eek: i will be coming from the northern tip (Zhejiang border) of Fujian province to the most southern tip of Fujian province.... very tiring.

For u mah.... I purposely fly back XM. U meant u will be driving all the way?? The distance is longer than north south highway.....

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 01:57 PM
For u mah.... I purposely fly back XM. U meant u will be driving all the way?? The distance is longer than north south highway.....

walao bro bro, u make me very pai seh and touch leh :o we will take bus there(still cannot get use to LH drive and the road condition). i see the distance, i scared liao, but my gal used to it as she travelled from Fuding to XM quite regularly....

naemlo
20-08-2004, 02:02 PM
walao bro bro, u make me very pai seh and touch leh :o we will take bus there(still cannot get use to LH drive and the road condition). i see the distance, i scared liao, but my gal used to it as she travelled from Fuding to XM quite regularly....

No need to pai seh.... everytime when my friends want to go XM i will try my best to fly over....

To them travelling hrs is nothing.... they use to it. But to me traveling hrs, give me headache......

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 02:09 PM
No need to pai seh.... everytime when my friends want to go XM i will try my best to fly over....

To them travelling hrs is nothing.... they use to it. But to me traveling hrs, give me headache......

hehehe. like tat if go XM, i will be on a lookout 4 u. so XM is your 2nd home now??? since u fly so much there, mayb China Southern Airline should make u their life-time member liaozzz...

btw ur rep pt = 69. Ur fav position?? :p

naemlo
20-08-2004, 02:18 PM
hehehe. like tat if go XM, i will be on a lookout 4 u. so XM is your 2nd home now??? since u fly so much there, mayb China Southern Airline should make u their life-time member liaozzz...

btw ur rep pt = 69. Ur fav position?? :p

Bingo... this u also guess correctly... 69!!!! It has been a long time since I did 69.....

I took Southern n china airline b4 but still prefer china. I'm a member of china airline n krisflyer. I travel a lot n for china airline I can redeem a one way from Shanghai to XM and for krisflyer I can redeen a return air ticket till Tokyo....

XM is my 1st home n Sin is my 2nd.....

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=Ronaldo]Wow... FOC ones... hmm.. must be very handsome and gentle.. and most importantly good in bed... cool... envy envy envy...........

Have fun tonite... and be safe.. hehehe[/QUOTE

Haha all I can say is that I am good with my mouth and tougue and know how to please haha...

1 fine day come long hua and I will show you loh...

Oh no!! :eek: Another fellow Painter??? Cool... hehhehe...same here..
Hmm.. one of the many painters i know..
Ok ok.. i will try to arrange a trip there.. or why not u recommend some electronics company there esp transformer in 龙华 so that i go excuse to go see you...

hope to see u soon...

cbjuiceyumseng
20-08-2004, 03:42 PM
LOL...

Would like to declare herewith that i am a "painter" too..... :o

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Bingo... this u also guess correctly... 69!!!! It has been a long time since I did 69.....

I took Southern n china airline b4 but still prefer china. I'm a member of china airline n krisflyer. I travel a lot n for china airline I can redeem a one way from Shanghai to XM and for krisflyer I can redeen a return air ticket till Tokyo....

Oh man... another 69 lover.. Painter I guess..kekeke.
So next time I arrange to go Fujian, can i contact u?

cbjuiceyumseng
20-08-2004, 03:45 PM

Hi bro,

How u find the service and seating arrangements for China Airline? I tried them a couple of times, the service is ok...but the seats is shit. No personal tv also...

Worst part is when i am back in Singapore, the customs check all the passenger luggage sia....sibei tulan :D

naemlo
20-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Oh man... another 69 lover.. Painter I guess..kekeke.
So next time I arrange to go Fujian, can i contact u?

No problem.... inform me earier. All my time in office is replying SB forum n planning biz trip.... Next mth, need to go Vietnam, KL and XM, Oct Shenzhen n Philippines. My boss keeps nagging, when you want to go here, when u want to go there. My reply, boss let me rest!!!!!

69 is the way for foreplay....

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 04:29 PM

then ur rep pt mus remain 69, in order to get more 69... :D

redeem for tokyo, i tink u rather redeem for XM or any other parts of china, heeeheee...

my mistake, XM 1st home, sillypore 2nd :p

naemlo
20-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Hi bro,

How u find the service and seating arrangements for China Airline? I tried them a couple of times, the service is ok...but the seats is shit. No personal tv also...

Worst part is when i am back in Singapore, the customs check all the passenger luggage sia....sibei tulan :D

Compare Southern n China Air, n if u dun like China air then personal view, u will hate Southern more..... the plane is smaller n the seat is meant for kids.... although Southern is always cheaper than china air, I rather spend another abt SGD30 for china air. Both Southern n china air has no personal tv like SQ.

The security check in China is considered quite relax compare to USA, Philippines.... u r require to take off your shoes, belt..... in philippines u have to reach the airport 3 hrs ahead of your flight... the queue to enter the airport is damn bloody long.

naemlo
20-08-2004, 04:42 PM
then ur rep pt mus remain 69, in order to get more 69... :D

redeem for tokyo, i tink u rather redeem for XM or any other parts of china, heeeheee...

my mistake, XM 1st home, sillypore 2nd :p

Hahahhaha but I can't control my rep pt. Ppl can add n minus it away..... That's wat I'm thinking of, to other part of china.

So your 1st hm is the same as me, hmmmm when we r old we can go play chess in the garden..... this is life.....

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Hahahhaha but I can't control my rep pt. Ppl can add n minus it away..... That's wat I'm thinking of, to other part of china.

So your 1st hm is the same as me, hmmmm when we r old we can go play chess in the garden..... this is life.....

nope nope lah, i say it's my mistake tat i put XM as ur 2nd home. Well, me still stuck in sgp, but i oso hope to make china as my future 1st home, then we can play monopoly (i dunno how to play chess) in the garden.... :p

oakleyeug
20-08-2004, 04:48 PM

sob sob my reputation on all time low... :(

naemlo
20-08-2004, 05:08 PM
nope nope lah, i say it's my mistake tat i put XM as ur 2nd home. Well, me still stuck in sgp, but i oso hope to make china as my future 1st home, then we can play monopoly (i dunno how to play chess) in the garden.... :p

Monopoly, the chinese version? Then we go n practice qi gong??

naemlo
20-08-2004, 05:09 PM

Errrr u posted only 22, very difficult to up your rep, furthermore, I 1 time can up 3pts only... n for today I given out twice so cannot add anymore.....

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Monopoly, the chinese version? Then we go n practice qi gong??

yup, usin the different railway staion and hotels of China as the property, the monopoly money oso have Mao Zedong's face. qi gong, we can oso try tai chi :p but not falunggong, or else we will up the gong an's lorry.... :eek:

naemlo
20-08-2004, 05:24 PM
yup, usin the different railway staion and hotels of China as the property, the monopoly money oso have Mao Zedong's face. qi gong, we can oso try tai chi :p but not falunggong, or else we will up the gong an's lorry.... :eek:

Yup yup n Shanghai Puxi n Pudong be the prime area.....
So tonite u cheong where???

oakleyeug
20-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Errrr u posted only 22, very difficult to up your rep, furthermore, I 1 time can up 3pts only... n for today I given out twice so cannot add anymore.....

Don worry about it lah... Wheter my rep got go up or not is not a issuse as long as bros here enjoy FR togather and cheong togather who cares abt rep man... Hail to Samsters....

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Yup yup n Shanghai Puxi n Pudong be the prime area.....
So tonite u cheong where???

bro, tonite not chionging as i had chiong yesterday at BS.... long time no chiong, and boy i can't take it..... need to recuperate. later going out wif gf. :p

naemlo
20-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Don worry about it lah... Wheter my rep got go up or not is not a issuse as long as bros here enjoy FR togather and cheong togather who cares abt rep man... Hail to Samsters....

Your rep pt up by 2 liao leh....

naemlo
20-08-2004, 05:31 PM
bro, tonite not chionging as i had chiong yesterday at BS.... long time no chiong, and boy i can't take it..... need to recuperate. later going out wif gf. :p

Good boy.... stay good. Cheong anytime also can.

mahalosux
20-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Good boy.... stay good. Cheong anytime also can.

cheong together next time??? :) u in china now?

naemlo
20-08-2004, 06:00 PM
cheong together next time??? :) u in china now?

Let me update u my location for this mth n next mth...... this is the plan I proposed to my boss n subject to changes.

20-22 Aug in S'pore. (confirm)
23-28 Aug in Jakarta. (confirm)
30 Aug - 3 Sept in KL. (not confirm)
6-10 Sept in Bangkok. (not confirm)
13-17 Sept in Vietnam. (not confirm)

ahahhaahahaha so u must reserve my cheong appt.

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 06:10 PM
No problem.... inform me earier. All my time in office is replying SB forum n planning biz trip.... Next mth, need to go Vietnam, KL and XM, Oct Shenzhen n Philippines. My boss keeps nagging, when you want to go here, when u want to go there. My reply, boss let me rest!!!!!

69 is the way for foreplay....

Hahaha.. we are the ones who travel alot lor.. My boss smarter..put me here..kekeke then i travel whole China...hehehe..

of cos 69 for foreplay..heheheheh.. i know.. i have been there..kekeke :cool:

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 06:34 PM
LOL...

Would like to declare herewith that i am a "painter" too..... :o

Guess most Singaporeans are painters..thats why China MM dig us...
hehhehehe..

apsx
20-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Err..bro..ur rep pt nw 14 liao leh...mine still remain d same leh...i shld be d 1 sobbing...

apsx
20-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Guess most Singaporeans are painters..thats why China MM dig us...
hehhehehe..
dig us!!.. :eek: thot tat we supposed to dig them??

Actually I oso a painter lah...hehehe

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Err..bro..ur rep pt nw 14 liao leh...mine still remain d same leh...i shld be d 1 sobbing...

Hmm.. since everyone so particular... i also same leh hahaha... :confused:

Ronaldo
20-08-2004, 09:09 PM
dig us!!.. :eek: thot tat we supposed to dig them??

Actually I oso a painter lah...hehehe
Dig ur ass lor..hahahaha..
u will love it...kekeke.. all the constipation will clear...kekeke

hmm.. another painter.. then maybe we can do a poll on who are the painters..

mahalosux
21-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Let me update u my location for this mth n next mth...... this is the plan I proposed to my boss n subject to changes.

20-22 Aug in S'pore. (confirm)
23-28 Aug in Jakarta. (confirm)
30 Aug - 3 Sept in KL. (not confirm)
6-10 Sept in Bangkok. (not confirm)
13-17 Sept in Vietnam. (not confirm)

ahahhaahahaha so u must reserve my cheong appt.

okie bro, it seems like u r virtually out of sgp for the next 1 mth...no prob, jus let me noe when u r in town, we go for drink?? :D

naemlo
21-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Hahaha.. we are the ones who travel alot lor.. My boss smarter..put me here..kekeke then i travel whole China...hehehe..

of cos 69 for foreplay..heheheheh.. i know.. i have been there..kekeke :cool:

Good life....

naemlo
21-08-2004, 02:05 PM
okie bro, it seems like u r virtually out of sgp for the next 1 mth...no prob, jus let me noe when u r in town, we go for drink?? :D

No prob, I guess I know where to look for u.... BS....

mahalosux
23-08-2004, 02:09 AM
No prob, I guess I know where to look for u.... BS....

:D u r rite, i guess tat will be my temporay hide-out for the time being. bro, i saw ur pt shoot up abv 69.... i tink bro here purposely dun wan u to forever stay at 69. :p

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 02:28 AM
Good life....

All right lahz.. :p
Getting used to it... :eek:

oakleyeug
23-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Thanks to Bro Tripping, Alvin1969, Sinoview, APSX, CK, Terry, Luke and all the others nick which u all have not told me.. The outing on Sat was the best that I can think of like back to Sin lim Kopi and tcss... And to all Bros we do rock on that day.... Will post indivial FR soon...

Oakleyeug....

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Thanks to Bro Tripping, Alvin1969, Sinoview, APSX, CK, Terry, Luke and all the others nick which u all have not told me.. The outing on Sat was the best that I can think of like back to Sin lim Kopi and tcss... And to all Bros we do rock on that day.... Will post indivial FR soon...

Oakleyeug....

Next time I wanna be in the Thank You List... Hahahaha...
Watch for me...kekeke...

oakleyeug
23-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Next time I wanna be in the Thank You List... Hahahaha...
Watch for me...kekeke...

Hey no pro all will be in the Thank you list without Sam today we would not have met in the first place so again hail to all Samsters...

Thank you SAMMYBOY....

Oakleyeug

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Hey no pro all will be in the Thank you list without Sam today we would not have met in the first place so again hail to all Samsters...

Thank you SAMMYBOY....

Oakleyeug

Wow!! Diplomatic answer siahz... Can join politics liao... but u have to stop cheonging... if not will be caught like the HK guy in DG.. hahahaha..

Hahahaha... hope to see u in SZ next weekend..
that gathering.. u going??

hcmanic
23-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Wow!! Diplomatic answer siahz... Can join politics liao... but u have to stop cheonging... if not will be caught like the HK guy in DG.. hahahaha..

Guangzhou 广州

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳
Oakleyeug(龙华
HcManic (Futian)

Dongguan 东莞

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong Kong 香港

Macau 澳门

Sorry guys, i was too tied up in GZ to rush to Cp and join you guys. Maybe the next trip when Ronaldo is coming down.

oakleyeug
23-08-2004, 02:20 PM

Just sent in my submittion for the gathering hope they not rejecting it bro Alvin and CK is going if I not wrong. You will notice me 1 lah cannot miss very tall and lao lan looking guy is me liao.

As for DG cheonging I have not try so not very afriad now. Haha :p

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 03:37 PM
Just sent in my submittion for the gathering hope they not rejecting it bro Alvin and CK is going if I not wrong. You will notice me 1 lah cannot miss very tall and lao lan looking guy is me liao.

As for DG cheonging I have not try so not very afriad now. Haha :p

Hmmm.. very tall... ooo... I like tall guys.. How tall ah?
Lao Lan.. surely not as lao lan as CK.. hhahaha :p

Ok we will meet in SZ lor..

oakleyeug
23-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Hmmm.. very tall... ooo... I like tall guys.. How tall ah?
Lao Lan.. surely not as lao lan as CK.. hhahaha :p

Ok we will meet in SZ lor..

Haha ask CK loh he see me before on the 21st outing he also LL say I very tall I think 1.87m is my height and weighting a good 100Kg u think I look like a monster to you...

Haha I monster to men mice to women...

Oakleyeug

Ronaldo
23-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Haha ask CK loh he see me before on the 21st outing he also LL say I very tall I think 1.87m is my height and weighting a good 100Kg u think I look like a monster to you...

Oakleyeug

Wah!!! u r BIG siahz... with u sure got security.. I can hide behind you..
I am 1.8 and about 90kg.. and i tot i was huge.. CK bigger than me..
u bigger than CK?

naemlo
23-08-2004, 07:12 PM
:D u r rite, i guess tat will be my temporay hide-out for the time being. bro, i saw ur pt shoot up abv 69.... i tink bro here purposely dun wan u to forever stay at 69. :p

They r requesting me to try other foreplay.....

apsx
23-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Wah!!! u r BIG siahz... with u sure got security.. I can hide behind you..
I am 1.8 and about 90kg.. and i tot i was huge.. CK bigger than me..
u bigger than CK?
Yo bro....once u c him,u will tink tat he is yao ming's brother :D

This is my first impression when first met him...hehe

guessme
24-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Hi,

I am currently based in GuangZhou, felt like to cheong tonite, any good recommendations of sauna places, anyone want to go together tonite?

thanks in adv.

oakleyeug
25-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Yo bro....once u c him,u will tink tat he is yao ming's brother :D

This is my first impression when first met him...hehe

You think too highly of me liao lah... But glad to sheong with you guys man...

apsx
25-08-2004, 01:27 PM
You think too highly of me liao lah... But glad to sheong with you guys man...
Yo bro...dun be modest lah...

Mi oso glad to cheong wif u and other bros here.. :)

Ronaldo
26-08-2004, 10:16 PM
ehz.. apsx... eug means u think too "highly" of him.. he havent reach yao ming height.. length maybe... kekekeke

cbjuiceyumseng
26-08-2004, 11:11 PM

Oakleyeug

1.87m and 100kg?!!

I am only 1.72m and 70kg.... :D

(P.S: You must take care of the chicks when doing missionary "hugging version?)

stano
29-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Hi All,

Been reading this site for a while but did not dare to surface. I have been here for the past 4 months. Mainly in HK and Futian.

Just thought of getting to know more ppl here in southern china.

Count me in for any new outing k?

stano
29-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Hi All,

I am not sure why my previous post was not posted. Would just like to say hello.

I have been posted here for the past 4 months but do not know or dare to venture out.

Hope that the veterans would show me the way.

Count me in for next outing ok?

Ultimate
03-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Latest Addition to the list!

I'm in DongGuan ChangPing...

Anybody else here? My contact is 13529058496. Lets arrange to go cheong sometimes ..

FYI : I always go to next town - Huang Jiang or Zhang Mu Tou .. there I think more happening...

new dude
03-10-2004, 09:26 PM
i am stationed in Hengli Town, near Changping, for now.

will be despatched to zhuhai before year end but will still come back to hengli regularly to report to boss.

never been to that many ktvs as some of the brothers here. only been to New Century(many times) in Changping, Crown Prince KTV in Huangjiang(2 times) and Hua Xiang KTV IN Hengli (2 times).

new dude
03-10-2004, 09:38 PM
i am new to this forum. based in Dongguan Hengli Town, very near to Chang Ping. Did not know there are so many Singaporean regulars in CP. we should meet up for coffee and biz networking some time.

Ronaldo
31-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Hi All,

I am not sure why my previous post was not posted. Would just like to say hello.

I have been posted here for the past 4 months but do not know or dare to venture out.

Hope that the veterans would show me the way.

Count me in for next outing ok?

Oh my god.. you replied to my thread before ha? now we have officially become the GZ godfather slut and bitch... always falling into his "I have an idea" strategy...
ok.. shall begin new "recruitment" now!

Ronaldo
31-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Hello one and all Expats in Southern China,

I was tasked to refresh this thread...
Looking forward to expand our group for 2005.
With fellow brothers leaving for new destination like apsx, hcmanic and frankieman to Shatou Singapore and Shanghai (how come all S ah?), our fighting power has decreased significantly.

Led by our great leader Tripping, best in GZ and CP but some really said ZMT, we have been to several great outings...

If you are easy going fun-loving, able to take corny jokes (from me lahz..happy?) and some fuckings from our seniors ( esp when they did not get any gal from neither the KTV or Sauna ), able to make true commitments to each confirmed gatherings (its really hard to coordinate things like hotel rooms and KTV rooms), not too particular with money (we dont divide the expenses down to the cents, usually just round up), have a horny dick and most importantly a fellow expat in this foreign land who would love to meet the rest of us who are in the same shit... Please add your location into this post... and if you do have a yahoo chat going on, send it together with your contact number and real name, along with a recent photo of ... the girl you bonked last weekend, to me.. I will try to link it up with the rest of the guys...

The first posting of this was a success... hopefully this will turn out good too...

Meanwhile 恭喜发财!Have a safe trip back to your home.
Some gentle reminder: Please rememeber to off your china mobile in Singapore before your MM start calling you to wish you Happy New Year, and those names in your phonebook that start with 小 or 阿 who are female, do take extra note... Photos taken with your camera phone must be transferred safely to your notebook. ( Trip.. delete those clips.. please...)

Looking forward to meeting new friends this coming new year! I mean Lunar lahz...

Guangzhou 广州

Guangzhou 广州

Tripping
alvin1969

Panyu 番禺
orangeox

Shenzhen 深圳

Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
HcManic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview

Dongguan 东莞
thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )
somebody99 ( although he is in SG )

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong #### 香港

stano (lurking)
alvin1969
mcmuff (but in process of an application to Dongguan ChangPing)
Sinoview

Macau 澳门

apsx
31-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh my god.. you replied to my thread before ha? now we have officially become the GZ godfather slut and bitch... always falling into his "I have an idea" strategy...
Hahahaha....when u became the recruitment officer har??? Order from GZ Godfather??? hahahaaha

somebody99
31-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Hello one and all Expats in Southern China,

I was tasked to refresh this thread...
Shenzhen 深圳

Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
HcManic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview

Dongguan 东莞
thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )
Looking forward to meeting new friends this coming new year! I mean Lunar lahz...

...eh? i thot i heard someone calling me? hahaha..... thanks for adding me.
feel like going CP again maybe end of feb, or u have any other suggestions, bro ronaldo? wat's ur secret place?
when is everybody cumming back? let's go for makan+kopi+a stroll along GL!!! come on anybody??? any dates? hahaha...

happy chicken year!

rgds,

orangeox
31-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi to all Brudders in South China,

Wishing u Guys a Happy Lunar New Year

I must confess that I have not been a regular follower in this group.

New Year, New Places, New MeiMeis....

Cheers.

P.S.: The OrangeOx has moved back North to the provincial capital GuangZhou.

hcmanic
31-01-2005, 10:18 PM

Aiyo bro Ronaldo.. with your 8 inches-willy, you will not take notice of 'smaller' bros that replied to you lah....

And congrats on your promotion to chief organiser and recruitment officer holding onto the highest honour (VIP gold card for FH)....

Slut and Bitch???? hahahhaha poor bro Stano.... always kanna dragged into anything...

Bro Stano... shall we go to 38 Chang Ping Road again this week???

Hhahahahah

apsx
31-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Welcome anyone in Southern China to join...but pls send ur application to the Chief recruitment officer for approval.

Guangzhou 广州

Trlpplng
alvin1969

Panyu 番禺
orangeox

Shenzhen 深圳

Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
Hcmanic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview

Dongguan 东莞

thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong#### 香港

stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview

Macau 澳门

Cheers

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Hahahaha....when u became the recruitment officer har??? Order from GZ Godfather??? hahahaaha

Kanna "arrowed" lor... life is hard when you are only a Lance Corporal reporting a 3SG ( aka stano ) and we kanna fucked by our Captain in GZ... You heng ahz.. Corporal but you are roaming Guangdong with our LTC.. so you "promoted" become runner liaoz... hahahaha....

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 11:44 AM
...eh? i thot i heard someone calling me? hahaha..... thanks for adding me.
feel like going CP again maybe end of feb, or u have any other suggestions, bro ronaldo? wat's ur secret place?
when is everybody cumming back? let's go for makan+kopi+a stroll along GL!!! come on anybody??? any dates? hahaha...

happy chicken year!

rgds,

Is this package deal on you?

hehehehe...

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Aiyo bro Ronaldo.. with your 8 inches-willy, you will not take notice of 'smaller' bros that replied to you lah....

And congrats on your promotion to chief organiser and recruitment officer holding onto the highest honour (VIP gold card for FH)....

Slut and Bitch???? hahahhaha poor bro Stano.... always kanna dragged into anything...

Hhahahahah

Damn it... hehehe.. Terrible... Wonder when this "suaning" session will ever end..

naemlo
01-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Welcome anyone in Southern China to join...but pls send ur application to the Chief recruitment officer for approval.

can I know where can I get the application form? Is there a online form?? BTW can Xiamen consider?? If not :(

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Wah, recruitment exercise.

Am I eligible to join hah, me green green leh,

Hoping to meet u guys up when u come back so see u soon.

Jans

You green?????? my god!!!

Of cos you eligible lahz.. can become one of the Senior Ops Officer liaoz..
Me only LCP lehz.. always kanna bully.. waiting to complain to Welfare Officer if any... :D

Meantime I seek condolence between some China MM bosoms...

See you on the 7th manz...

regards...

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 12:16 PM
can I know where can I get the application form? Is there a online form?? BTW can Xiamen consider?? If not :(

Ehz bro.. I tot you heading BKK? hehehehe...

of cos you can apply through website like www.yalan.com or www.phutocrathotel.com but please do it when such websites actually exists! Hahahhaa.. :D

Jokes aside.. you just give me a tingle lahz.... MSN me when you coming this side of China...

Ehz.. Xiammen not Guangdong lahz. .. but still can.. you gather those bros in Xiamen and form a community lahz.. then we can interract...

See you when u come DG..

regards

naemlo
01-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Ehz bro.. I tot you heading BKK? hehehehe...

See you when u come DG..

Heading BKK this coming Friday. DG, dying to go but till now no opportunity. There is an trade show coming April in GZ, might go n hope to go to DG too. Long heard of these area, SZ, DG, CP.....

BTW 13 points for u.

naemlo
01-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Check out my signature.

Yes sir, I will do it once I'm able to do it. Too late if u r 3mins earier I can use my happy hr pts for him. Just given out. Sorry Mr TV.

naemlo
01-02-2005, 12:56 PM
You have up 3 samsters during this happy hour period!

1 only... ronaldo. Can u check again. Knn u meant I can up 3 samsters??? I know wat to do.

naemlo
01-02-2005, 01:01 PM
I have up 3 samsters leh...

Nitekid
jintonic
95=emperor

Done now he is 1021.

naemlo
01-02-2005, 01:11 PM
I have up 3 samsters leh...

Nitekid
jintonic
95=emperor

BTW Mr TV, I can only up 2 nicks

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Heading BKK this coming Friday. DG, dying to go but till now no opportunity. There is an trade show coming April in GZ, might go n hope to go to DG too. Long heard of these area, SZ, DG, CP.....

BTW 13 points for u.

Welcome welcome.. provided I am in China.. hehehe.. maybe I go BKK lehz?

Thanks for the points...

regards

apsx
01-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Kanna "arrowed" lor... life is hard when you are only a Lance Corporal reporting a 3SG ( aka stano ) and we kanna fucked by our Captain in GZ... You heng ahz.. Corporal but you are roaming Guangdong with our LTC.. so you "promoted" become runner liaoz... hahahaha....

Wah..thats a big "arrow" u had there...hehehe

Btw how can i been "promoted" and no information one har??? :D

apsx
01-02-2005, 01:40 PM
of cos you can apply through website like www.yalan.com or www.phutocrathotel.com but please do it when such websites actually exists!
Hahahaha...not the yalan.com again...last time i actually went to click on the link...hahaha,and now theres phutocrathotel.com....hehe

I think sooner or later,there will be something like www.updates-in-cp.com or www.cpgathering.com :D

apsx
01-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Hi Bro Naemlo,

theres no application form...juz apply through the recruitment officer(Ronaldo) can liao,he will lead u on upon application submitted :D

naemlo
01-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Welcome welcome.. provided I am in China.. hehehe.. maybe I go BKK lehz?

Thanks for the points...

regards

I thought u going Bintan?? ahhahahaahah

naemlo
01-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi Bro Naemlo,

theres no application form...juz apply through the recruitment officer(Ronaldo) can liao,he will lead u on upon application submitted :D

Thanks, no problem. He should know wat to do.

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Wah..thats a big "arrow" u had there...hehehe

Btw how can i been "promoted" and no information one har??? :D

Hmm..u were promoted upon my enlistment.. damn it! so no need to inform.. :D

Ronaldo
01-02-2005, 04:48 PM
I thought u going Bintan?? ahhahahaahah

Yup... this coming weekend.. but its pure trip with the love of my life lahz... hehehee....

naemlo
01-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Yup... this coming weekend.. but its pure trip with the love of my life lahz... hehehee....

Crystal pure... good good, my pure trip this Fri too. ;)

stano
01-02-2005, 11:44 PM

Hhahahahah

:rolleyes: i dont think so.... heard that down the road at 30 chang ping road is more happening.

Has anyone tried 010 at FH? :D

McMuff
02-02-2005, 11:48 AM
i dont think so.... heard that down the road at 30 chang ping road is more happening.

Has anyone tried 010 at FH?

yeah i am intending to check 010 out the next time i visit FH - but knowing my luck probably cant get her since she is so heavily booked in advance. :(

stano - i heard you had a few sessions with her? any good? ;)

hcmanic
02-02-2005, 06:16 PM
:rolleyes: i dont think so.... heard that down the road at 30 chang ping road is more happening.

Has anyone tried 010 at FH? :D

Oh Yea, I forgot 38 Chang Ping Road is 'closed' for CNY...

010??? no way, it's bro thecock's girlfriend.... untouchable...

hcmanic
02-02-2005, 06:19 PM
yeah i am intending to check 010 out the next time i visit FH - but knowing my luck probably cant get her since she is so heavily booked in advance. :(

stano - i heard you had a few sessions with her? any good? ;)

right on bro M, 010 seldom see her nowaday... so ang pai.. haiz...

Bro Stano, you one lucky guy to have tried her.... Fr got or not?

Ronaldo
03-02-2005, 04:15 AM
right on bro M, 010 seldom see her nowaday... so ang pai.. haiz...

Bro Stano, you one lucky guy to have tried her.... Fr got or not?

You mean Bro Stano tried the next Legend 010? I heard she is not much of a looker but her serivce is :eek: Shocking rite?

But you know me... I wont try due to personal reasons...

Have a Prosperous New Year!!

apsx
03-02-2005, 05:24 AM
You mean Bro Stano tried the next Legend 010? I heard she is not much of a looker but her serivce is :eek: Shocking rite?

But you know me... I wont try due to personal reasons...

Have a Prosperous New Year!!
Hmmm...i also heard alot of the legendary one...but no chance to try leh...

Bro Stano,since u had tried her,pls post the FR leh!!! Bro Stano,plssssss!!!

Happy Lunar Year everyone!!!!

Cheers :)

hcmanic
03-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Hmmm...i also heard alot of the legendary one...but no chance to try leh...

Bro Stano,since u had tried her,pls post the FR leh!!! Bro Stano,plssssss!!!

Happy Lunar Year everyone!!!!

Cheers :)

I think Bro thecock and Bro Stano can help us shed some light on G010. Either of you please. I saw 010 before, look so plain but didn't know her service that exceptional that can make our bro stano rtf her..

Wishing all bros here a very happy and cheonging 'chicken' year.

BTW, who is in FH room 212 today??? hmm....

McMuff
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
I think Bro thecock and Bro Stano can help us shed some light on G010. Either of you please. I saw 010 before, look so plain but didn't know her service that exceptional that can make our bro stano rtf her..

Wishing all bros here a very happy and cheonging 'chicken' year.

BTW, who is in FH room 212 today??? hmm....

stano did mentioned that he struck gold one day when his regular girl wasnt available so the manager asked if he wanted 010 - he couldn believe his luck since so many times he was there he did not managed to book her.

apparently the service is super top notch! especially the AR ( stano's fav) which lasted for 15mins. she even asked stano if he wanted a repeat since stano came after 20secs the first time and they had quite a bit of time left even after a long massage......... :rolleyes:

you should have seen stano's look of satisfaction - priceless

hcmanic
03-02-2005, 07:59 PM
stano did mentioned that he struck gold one day when his regular girl wasnt available so the manager asked if he wanted 010 - he couldn believe his luck since so many times he was there he did not managed to book her.

apparently the service is super top notch! especially the AR ( stano's fav) which lasted for 15mins. she even asked stano if he wanted a repeat since stano came after 20secs the first time and they had quite a bit of time left even after a long massage......... :rolleyes:

you should have seen stano's look of satisfaction - priceless

err... bro M... yes, I know G010 skill exceptional but bro Stano always cum within the first 20secs (hor Stano hor).. it has nothing to do with G010.. kekekekke... but sure if bro stano says she is good.. then she must be exceptional since stano's taste is high.

let me go first the next round... plsssssssss.... but cannot let bro thecock knows...

Bro thecock - joking only hor.....

Ronaldo
16-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Ehz.. guys.. abit out of point right? What happened to our recruitment excercise? Wait Capt Trip come back from Koh Samui.. we sure kanna whack big time... hehehehe...

So guys! Anyone based in South China? Come on dont be shy... Got free gifts for the first 10 applicants... Hehehehe...

PM me... me new arrowboy... till the day I find one who is more junior than me.. I will be promoted..kekeke..

orangeox
16-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Ehz.. So guys! Anyone based in South China? Come on dont be shy... Got free gifts for the first 10 applicants... Hehehehe...

Can I re-apply?? Currenltly doing Guard Duty in GZ...No Fun Leh! :rolleyes:

Hope to catch u guys soon.

warmnites
17-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Yo Bros .... good news for me
I might be in GuangZhou for training 3 days (1st week March)
anywhere nice hotel with chics to stay!
Not expensive ones cause I wanna use $ for ONS hehehe!

Tianhe District - Guangzhuo - Guangdong

Anyone got contacts there for FL or Uni chics!
looking for Pros also can but must speak Canto or abit Eng
I cannot speak Mandrain!! BananaMan!

Any Bros located there???? Can meet up for dinner hehehe!

Ronaldo
17-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Can I re-apply?? Currenltly doing Guard Duty in GZ...No Fun Leh! :rolleyes:

Hope to catch u guys soon.

You not Guard Duty lahz.. Based on your rank, should be at least DO... No need re-apply.. Membership valid till the day you leave boring China...

No fun in GZ? You should try ZS.. you might just buy a 1 year ticket back home.. hehehe..

See you soon...

Ronaldo
17-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Yo Bros .... good news for me
I might be in GuangZhou for training 3 days (1st week March)
anywhere nice hotel with chics to stay!
Not expensive ones cause I wanna use $ for ONS hehehe!

Tianhe District - Guangzhuo - Guangdong

Anyone got contacts there for FL or Uni chics!
looking for Pros also can but must speak Canto or abit Eng
I cannot speak Mandrain!! BananaMan!

Any Bros located there???? Can meet up for dinner hehehe!

Nice to hear you will be coming to boring China... hehehehe...
You can contact our Godfather of GZ aka Tripping for more details about GZ..
About ONS, I had ask from our Godfather once. He said that unless I look like Andy Lau ( which I am not ) or you carry cash as thick as a telephone directory and I meant USD, if not I have to play on my own. Sigh... None of the factors met...

Anyway its worth a try though... Dont take anyone word for it.. Try it and experience it for yourself.. It could be fun...

Take care and Happy New Year!

alvin1969
17-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Ehz.. guys.. abit out of point right? What happened to our recruitment excercise? Wait Capt Trip come back from Koh Samui.. we sure kanna whack big time... hehehehe...

So guys! Anyone based in South China? Come on dont be shy... Got free gifts for the first 10 applicants... Hehehehe...

PM me... me new arrowboy... till the day I find one who is more junior than me.. I will be promoted..kekeke..

Looks like not many response. I think better spend the effort in recruiting china mei meis.

orangeox
17-02-2005, 04:27 PM
No fun in GZ? You should try ZS.. you might just buy a 1 year ticket back home.. hehehe..

Think ZS should be worst....next wed is "Yuan Xiao" factories will rest for another few days.....

All "Ang Pai" MMs in Guzhen is off duty till end of the Mth. Don't know about ShiQi n Jiangmen...maygo check it out if I m too bored.

When u comming Back? I will be in HK on Mon, Tues in SZ.

Cheers

orangeox
17-02-2005, 04:30 PM
I think better spend the effort in recruiting china mei meis.

You need Help??? I do QC...hahaha

Back in GZ already?

marikita
01-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Guangzhou 广州

Trlpplng
alvin1969
marikita (GZ, SH, BJ, XM, ZH, HK)

Panyu 番禺
orangeox

Shenzhen 深圳

Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
Hcmanic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview

Dongguan 东莞

thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong#### 香港

stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview

Macau 澳门

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Just to say hi to all in Southern China samsters. added myself to list.

orangeox
01-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Guangzhou 广州

Trlpplng
alvin1969
orangeox

Panyu 番禺

Shenzhen 深圳

Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
Hcmanic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview

Dongguan 东莞

thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong#### 香港

stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview

Macau 澳门

Ronaldo
01-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Guangzhou 广州

Trlpplng
alvin1969

Panyu 番禺
orangeox

Shenzhen 深圳

Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
Hcmanic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview

Dongguan 东莞

thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )

Zhuhai 珠海

Zhongshan 中山

Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde 顺德

Foshan 佛山

Shantou 汕头

apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island 海南岛

Qingdao 青岛

Hong#### 香港

stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview

Macau 澳门

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Just to say hi to all in Southern China samsters. added myself to list.

Welcome marikita!! You are in GZ? Well you can PM our local agent.. Bro Tripping... Hope to meet up with you soon..

warmnites
02-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Welcome marikita!! You are in GZ? Well you can PM our local agent.. Bro Tripping... Hope to meet up with you soon..

Coming soon next week guys in GZ pm me contacts so can call to meet up ...ok! :D

lifezard
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
please add me in I am new in Xiamen.....any bros can lead me there ...

Chris-HK
07-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Guangzhou ??

Trlpplng
alvin1969

Panyu ??
orangeox

Shenzhen ??

Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
Hcmanic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview
Chris-HK (Lowu, Futian)

Dongguan ??

thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )

Zhuhai ??

Zhongshan ??

Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde ??

Foshan ??

Shantou ??

apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island ???

Qingdao ??

Hong#### ??

stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview
Chris-HK (staying in HK but not mongering locally)

Macau ??

Chris-HK (Most saunas, Dynasty Club, Lisboa)

Ronaldo
07-03-2005, 09:35 PM
please add me in I am new in Xiamen.....any bros can lead me there ...

Errr... I dont think that is within our reach at the moment... Our current "reception" not very strong.. You can try the Xiamen thread for more info... :p

Have fun...

Ronaldo
07-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Guangzhou ??

Hong#### ??

stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview

Macau ??

Hi there...
Seems like you are more of a Macau guy...
We usually hang out in the DG, GZ and SZ area...
Feel free to join us if you are keen...

sztripper
09-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Guangzhou ??
Trlpplng
alvin1969

Panyu ??
orangeox

Shenzhen ??
Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
Hcmanic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview
Chris-HK (Lowu, Futian)

Dongguan ??
thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )

Zhuhai ??

Zhongshan ??
Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde ??

Foshan ??

Shantou ??
apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island ???

Qingdao ??

Hong#### ??
stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview

Macau ??

Others
sztripper

I am 1.5 hrs drive from SZ in a small place called ?? HuiYang City.

cheers

sztripper
09-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Guangzhou ??
Trlpplng
alvin1969

Panyu ??
orangeox

Shenzhen ??
Oakleyeug ( Longhua )
Hcmanic (Futian)
stano (Futian, Pinghu)
Sinoview
Chris-HK (Lowu, Futian)

Dongguan ??
thecock ( Wang Niu Dun )
alvin1969 ( Changping )

Zhuhai ??

Zhongshan ??
Ronaldo (Zhongshan City)

Shunde ??

Foshan ??

Shantou ??
apsx (formerly in SZ)

Hainan Island ???

Qingdao ??

Hong#### ??
stano (lurking)
alvin1969
Sinoview

Macau ??

Others
sztripper (HuiYang ??)

I'm 1.5hrs drive from SZ in this small place ??. Nothing much interesting here, only few KTVs and HCs and cheap fucks.

cheers

Chris-HK
10-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Hehehe...perhaps I am more into Macau nowadays due to safety. I JUST READ on a local chinese forum that some Hongkies were arrested by Gong An few days ago in a massage parlour at Xia Sha (or was it Sha Tjui)...somewhere around the area. This + other related arrests conducted by the Gong An occassionally (they call it the 100 days Yan Da) really puts me off. Macau is definitely more expensive, but, I will rather pay the premium of several hundreds rather than having to pay a hefty fine of at least a few thousands RMB if kena caught in SZ or the infamous CP.

On the other hand, I would like to try the NC scenes in CP :) For saunas....I believe Macau is still the best.

Chris

warmnites
10-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Nice to hear you will be coming to boring China... hehehehe...
You can contact our Godfather of GZ aka Tripping for more details about GZ..
About ONS, I had ask from our Godfather once. He said that unless I look like Andy Lau ( which I am not ) or you carry cash as thick as a telephone directory and I meant USD, if not I have to play on my own. Sigh... None of the factors met...

Anyway its worth a try though... Dont take anyone word for it.. Try it and experience it for yourself.. It could be fun...

Take care and Happy New Year!

thanks ron
i met up with marikita
very nice guy but now i bang my head 4 not bringing much more xtra cash like trippin says .
if you really wanna have fun be prepared to be drained. you can get great looking gals with the rite amount of dough!
and because of my mistake i'm gounded in the hotel doing this and watching tv only......shucks!
MUST REMEMBER BRING LOTS OF CASH!

oh! get hold of me if anyone here wants the magix pills cause i wont have use haha gave 1 to marikita if he doesn't want it u can get it from him also but i'll be here until sat if my waiting list for flight is ok if not then leaving on sunday.....sigh :confused:

renzo
12-03-2005, 10:07 AM
renzo (kowloon west district)

renzo
12-03-2005, 10:09 AM
I"m renzo base in hongkong , kowloon west district

Tr|pp|ng
26-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Gotta keep this thread alive. The list is growing!

Bro Ronaldo - keeper of this thread - is recovering from his hangover in Shanghai, so please pardon him for not updating his usual rants :P

Ronaldo
27-03-2005, 10:35 AM
I"m renzo base in hongkong , kowloon west district

Hi Renzo...

How long have you been here in HK?
Do PM me if you are keen to meet up with us...
Well I am not based in HK but close by in this place ZS.

Have fun...

( Ehz.. Tripping.. replied liao hor... hehehehe.. dont say i never work )

Ronaldo
27-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Me, ME, I also want to enrol. But can only apply for temp. residence permit as most of my time is still in Shanghai.

Ronaldo was in Shanghai, why didnt he call me, dont want a friend like me right?

No lahz.. busy trip lehz.. and no budget... hehehe.. SHA so expensive.. only go to those places where can sit there or rather stand there with a beer in hand then ogle... hahaha.. I dont possess the charm and HIGH level of presence like you man... Hahahahaha....

Just kidding....

Well the ppl in SHA really make me feel short siahz... no wonder Trip dont wanna go... hahahaha..

Welcome to SZ... Stano will be your friendly local agent... hahahaha...

See you around...

naemlo
27-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Welcome to SZ... Stano will be your friendly local agent... hahahaha...

See you around...

Mr Ronaldo, 6/5 will u be in GZ??? I will be going back to Xiamen n if u r in GZ, I will pay a visit to u.

Tr|pp|ng
28-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Will be in ShenZhen on Tuesday onwards so if the bros still remember me, would like to catch up with those in ShenZhen first before I pay a trip to visit Bro Trip.

My new no. is with Trip so looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello Dai Kor! Welcome back!!!!

We should have a welcoming party for you this weekend, so gimme a buzz nearing Thursday and check the CP / GZ threads.

P.S - Get back on yahoo msgr

vaxvms
28-03-2005, 11:36 AM

We should have a welcoming party for you this weekend, so gimme a buzz nearing Thursday and check the CP / GZ threads.

wow party again :cool:

vaxvms
28-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Will be in ShenZhen on Tuesday onwards so if the bros still remember me, would like to catch up with those in ShenZhen first before I pay a trip to visit Bro Trip.

Soon Ya.

onli hear of ur big name from Jas

nicodemuz
01-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Guangzhou 广州

Trlpplng
alvin1969

hi bro Trlpplng, alvin1969, marikita

me will be first time trip to guangzhou coming apr-may..
want to meet with you guys..possible..??
can pm your contact?? i sms you my details...
need to get educated about happening in gz from the seniors here....
me also want to cheong and at the same time visit my darling in chingyuan..

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Mr Ronaldo, 6/5 will u be in GZ??? I will be going back to Xiamen n if u r in GZ, I will pay a visit to u.

GZ or DG?? On MSN u said DG??
Anyway heading back to SG for the May holidays but for will be back on the 4th lahz... I can be in GZ or DG or anywhere...

See you soon....

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 10:13 AM

This weekend is here... But the party-goers are gone...
We have to EYT...Eat Yourself Tonight...

Is next weekend On then?

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 10:14 AM

Bluff people one... :(

Tr|pp|ng
02-04-2005, 09:26 PM

Uncle - when are you arriving again? Paiseh, me overseas now - but I will be back next week. Please hor, if we meet this time, don't bring your tapau - knn make me gian gian.

vaxvms
03-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Bluff people one... :(

next wk juz nice
reach SZX first than CP :D

vaxvms
03-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Uncle - when are you arriving again? Paiseh, me overseas now - but I will be back next week. Please hor, if we meet this time, don't bring your tapau - knn make me gian gian.

already tell SINO no lunch box this round so must take care me hor!!!

bollocksman
24-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi tthere

I will be based in HK, stayin in Tsuen Wan , Bay bridge area, willing to meetup any bros for cuppa tea or clubbing in HK , and perhaps weekend sexcursions over the border or macau.I be here for another month at least

as I am not too multi literate ( can speak cantonese and putonghua OK , though cant read or write a lot of chinese) , i am not sure of the scene in southern china..as I cheong more thai scene.

since i am already here, might as well check out the scene..I can be reached at my HK mobile 852 61987306, call or text me as I cant access this site easily.

cheers!

kinghawk
24-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Yes im thinking of flying out to HK myself

i am interested in contacting u for some fun adventures!

Ronaldo
25-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Hi tthere

I will be based in HK, stayin in Tsuen Wan , Bay bridge area, willing to meetup any bros for cuppa tea or clubbing in HK , and perhaps weekend sexcursions over the border or macau.I be here for another month at least

as I am not too multi literate ( can speak cantonese and putonghua OK , though cant read or write a lot of chinese) , i am not sure of the scene in southern china..as I cheong more thai scene.

since i am already here, might as well check out the scene..I can be reached at my HK mobile 852 61987306, call or text me as I cant access this site easily.

cheers!

Welcome welcome... There are a few guys in the gang who are based in HK.
Scroll above and you will find them...

Have fun..

vaxvms
25-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi tthere

cheers!

nabei bro!!!!!!!
u go work HKG no tell me tiu!!!!!!!!!!
shiok liao lah u :D

flyguy
25-04-2005, 11:26 PM
hi i am regularly into guangzhou

Ronaldo
26-04-2005, 09:53 AM
nabei bro!!!!!!!
u go work HKG no tell me tiu!!!!!!!!!!
shiok liao lah u :D

Wow... one of your kakis ha? hahaha... must take "special care" or not?

Ronaldo
06-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Since this is the thread that brought me to know some of the good friends I will ever have, I will use this thread to summarize the meeting this weekend..

Where it all begins.. CP... and now with many of us leaving for greener pasture, its not always possible to meet up again (sob sob)..so its important we have an exciting schedule...this weekend!!

Venue: ChangPing Town, Dongguan City
Date: 9th to 10th July 2005
Time: From 1200 onwards
Attendees: Ronaldo, Tripping, Stano, Alvin1969, Dragonclaw, thecock, McMuff, Bro Steph +2, Bro Ki, Bro Di and.....

Cockteasers: Bro William, Orangeox, Pepewaio, Bro Victor,

Official Hotels: FL and FH
Official Transport: RMB15 Mini Bus. Bros with points more than 110 got discount of 15%.
Official Restuarant: BLX
Official Foot Massage Centre: LHC
Official Game: Chor Dai Dee
Official Drink: Great Wall Red Wine (but I like Chivas lor...)

9th July 2005
For the afternoon, we will "shop" at the BBS at Yalan as some of the brothers here have not been having their weekly dosage of sex. Fast Food is necessary then.

Dinner will be at BLX where many of the fans of the lady boss can have their virtual fantasy of getting a wife like this. Stano stop drooling. The MILF of CP.

As usual, Bro Alvin will rush us all into the KTV, and this weekend "victim".NC . Never been there before so its a virgin trip for me...

For those who dont get to find good girls, sometimes I wonder if our expectations has rocketed to the sky, there is still McMuff favourite LHC. To settle their needs before heading back.

10th July

Breakfast is self choice, some prefer the regular Wantan Mee or Ham & Eggs. Some prefer second shot. So we will meet at lunch instead.

Lunch will be roast goose at the place Dragonclaw has found. And we will have our TCSS session there.

Foot massage at our official centre and those heading back will leave first. Those "expats turned tourist" will proceed on.

Disclaimer: All events are planned and are correct during posting.

Please reply confirmation!!!!!! Better RSVP.. Next time my wedding how to invite you all?!?!

Tr|pp|ng
06-07-2005, 03:29 PM
uncle here reporting in!

btw, i've upped ur points - u slut.

McMuff
06-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Please reply confirmation!!!!!! Better RSVP.. Next time my wedding how to invite you all?!?!

YES!!! the big event of Summer!!!I will be there!! Will you be bringing any tasty delights from ZS for my consumption?? :D

vaxvms
06-07-2005, 03:32 PM
physically not there but heart is there liao~~~~

Ronaldo
06-07-2005, 03:36 PM
YES!!! the big event of Summer!!!I will be there!! Will you be bringing any tasty delights from ZS for my consumption?? :D

Sorry takeout temporaily on hold.... Please try again in 30 days.

Ronaldo
06-07-2005, 03:37 PM
physically not there but heart is there liao~~~~

cock there or not?

dragonclaw
06-07-2005, 03:39 PM
I will be there.

alvin1969
06-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Don't worry, I will be the tour leader for the bbs.

Soyameister
06-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi Uncles and Bruders of South China,

I will be around Changping this weekend - mind if I join your party?

Rgds / Soyameister

Ronaldo
06-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi Uncles and Bruders of South China,

I will be around Changping this weekend - mind if I join your party?

Rgds / Soyameister

Sure! No problem.. Drop me a PM and I will let you know where we gonna meet. Guess its gonna be a great party with many seniors joining the party.

Looking forward to meeting you Soya...

Ronaldo

OneNiter
06-07-2005, 09:06 PM
any bro can adv will there be much happenings on Sunday nite in CP? as arrive HK airport abt 9pm, worth to rush there or not?

any comments welcome! thanks

Sinoview
06-07-2005, 09:53 PM
any bro can adv will there be much happenings on Sunday nite in CP? as arrive HK airport abt 9pm, worth to rush there or not?

any comments welcome! thanks

Sunday night is ok..... in fact good as most chiongsters had left the hunting ground...but 2100 at HKIA is a bit late..

Most likely you will miss the 2218 train. So the option left is for you to take a cab. May be you can get a HTC (hui Toa Che) or returning taxi at 150rmb.

I think you should take the HKIA to CP express at the airport eg. the gogo bus.. By the time you arrived CP should be around 2330. Go stay overnight in a sauna.... or go bbs to pick up a gal or go Xindi disco to try yr luck ??? Yes... still got a lot of activities you can do. Rather than stay in the boring HK...

CP is still swinging... but it's that what you want to do ? and dont mind the trouble ?

I have know some who do "rush" in at that hour frquently and they do enjoy it tremendously.... Bro Coolc is one...hee...hee...

It's really depend on you....Your drive and motivation....

Cheers

bollocksman
07-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Hi Bro Sinoview, and also bro Ronaldo (thanks!).

thanks for the great time you showed , me when I was last in CP /Southern china nearly 1 month back...Unfogettable that was.

Made me gian to go, again, too bad work shedule for summer 2005 is going to be stricltly in singapore only.
:) Nice to seee that u guys have organised another large gathering.

wish i was there, but I shall be coming out of exile and going back there maybe in the autmn hopefully , if company arrows me to go for a FULL 2-month stint, hopefully they can send me over for a day or two at the Dongguan factory area ( Gao bu, Know where that is??) though I mainly work from HK office/labs in shatin N.T., not too far away .even then I could still come up on my own, could be spending up to a week if possible.

VAxms: great to knw u still "alive", hahah just my luck My co. sends me there often ( HK based Company ma) heheheh

orangeox
07-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Attendees: Ronaldo, Tripping, Stano, Alvin1969, Dragonclaw, thecock, McMuff, Bro Steph +2, Bro Ki, Bro Di and.....

Cockteasers: Bro William, Orangeox, Pepewaio, Bro Victor,

Official Transport: RMB15 Mini Bus. Bros with points more than 110 got discount of 15%.
!

Wah liao..I everytime Late 1 lar..even reply late.

I will be there on Sun to TCSS wif u guys...Will TRY to cum on sat nite...heavy Week leh..Now in SZ will be ZS tomolo leh ( How Bro Ronaldo wanna Play "Basket Ball"...?)

Up ronaldo for the Planning!

Cheers Guys :D

Ronaldo
07-07-2005, 08:43 AM
FULL 2-month stint, hopefully they can send me over for a day or two at the Dongguan factory area ( Gao bu, Know where that is??)

GaoBu then you will be near to WangNiuDun and Dongguan City.. Your friendly local agent will be Bro thecock... Well seeing him shuttle between DG city and CP I would say 100RMB for a 50mins taxi ride...

Have fun.... :D Weekend lor...

Ronaldo
07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Up ronaldo for the Planning!

Cheers Guys :D

UP?!?! oh no... for once.. I tot I could hold on to 110 rep.... haiz... I think this number shall always elude me.... Stano u happy now? hehehe...

Well basketball on weekdays usually no-no.. cos need to work.. seriously when I am in ZS.. i rarely wanna go out.. just wanna stay home.. maybe getting old..

Please try to make it on Sat nite though...

stano
07-07-2005, 09:54 AM
UP?!?! oh no... for once.. I tot I could hold on to 110 rep.... haiz... I think this number shall always elude me.... Stano u happy now? hehehe...

Well basketball on weekdays usually no-no.. cos need to work.. seriously when I am in ZS.. i rarely wanna go out.. just wanna stay home.. maybe getting old..

Please try to make it on Sat nite though...

Was talking to DC last nite during dinner and was mentioning to him how we all met on this thread and went thru a really crazy journey the past year.

Sad to see so many of us going off. Hope that some new blood will take over.

Bring back memories!

Ronaldo
07-07-2005, 09:56 AM
This is an Update Guys.. After some misunderstandings, this is the latest list of people for this weekend... :D

Attendees: Ronaldo, Tripping, Stano, Alvin1969, Dragonclaw, thecock, McMuff, Bro Steph +2, Bro Ki, Bro Di, Oakleyeug, Bro Jon, Soyameister and...

Cockteasers: Bro William, Orangeox, Pepewaio

Tr|pp|ng
07-07-2005, 11:31 AM
I wonder if it'll break our record of 24 attendees.

Btw, say first...Old Man gets to choose first hor....:D

Stano's farewell party har??? Shiok! Lets arrange another surprise for him.

p.s. - I'd like to extend the invitation to all those new HOTSHOTS from SZ! Come leh...Don't hide behind your screens.

vaxvms
07-07-2005, 11:55 AM
I wonder if it'll break our record of 24 attendees.

Btw, say first...Old Man gets to choose first hor....:D

choose first does not mean good hor :D

stano
07-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Who taking Fann Wong from NC this weekend?

dragonclaw
07-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Who taking Fann Wong from NC this weekend?

Me. Can I take her?

remyken
07-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Hi to all SG bros. I'm new here... Qing duo duo guan zhao :)
I need advice on MPs with HJ or FJ at Luo Hu (ChunFeng Lu) area. Can only sneak out for ST at night. I stay around the shangrila hotel, very near the train station. Me prefers MP to BBS... Any kind fellow sg bro can advices me on where to go for ST around my area?

remyken
07-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi to all sg bros. I'm new here... 'Qing duo duo guan zhao'
I need advice on MP with FJ or HJ around Luo Hu (chunfeng lu) near the Shangrila hotel. I live ard that area. Can only sneak out at night for ST :( Kind bros...pls give me advices pls.

Sean_c
08-07-2005, 11:25 AM
This is an Update Guys.. After some misunderstandings, this is the latest list of people for this weekend... :D

Attendees: Ronaldo, Tripping, Stano, Alvin1969, Dragonclaw, thecock, McMuff, Bro Steph +2, Bro Ki, Bro Di, Oakleyeug, Bro Jon, Soyameister and...

would like to join the gathering... :)

McMuff
08-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Me. Can I take her?

dragonclaw's cock has been twitching for the past 3 weeks since he saw FannWong lookalike at NC. She was easily the best looking chick in that bunch and i think we all hesitated for a moment dunno wanna take her or not, for fear that the moment we make that decision, the next selection of girls will be like Miss Universe candidates and then we will be cursing under our breaths for taking a FannWong lookalike instead of a MissPuertoRico lookalike. Anyhow Stano just went for it and it was indeed a good decision since the remaining chicks are the types you dont wanna poke with a stick, much less stick you cock inside.

so..too bad Alvin1969....Dragonclaw will be having the tastiest treat for the weekend. :rolleyes:

Darknites
08-07-2005, 12:21 PM

aiyo.. timing not right.. else i sure join your "party"... will only be in GZ on the 18th week... sigh..

Cheers,
Shadow

somebody99
08-07-2005, 12:37 PM
sigh.... my heart & cock & whatever shit also will be there, except myself...
bro sinoview never inform me of any cheap air tics leh, so never book flight, hahaha....
enjoy the BASH, bros!!! :D
hahaha..... maybe next trip...

rgds,

Ronaldo
08-07-2005, 01:26 PM
sigh.... my heart & cock & whatever shit also will be there, except myself...

rgds,

Hello hello.. Base yourself in China lor.. then you will be sick of it in no time.. hehehe...

Ronaldo
08-07-2005, 01:27 PM
aiyo.. timing not right.. else i sure join your "party"... will only be in GZ on the 18th week...

No problem... there is always next time and tomorrow... hehe... tomorrow going you know? :D

Ronaldo
08-07-2005, 01:29 PM
would like to join the gathering

Sure... mind if you PM me on how to contact you? :D

somebody99
08-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Hello hello.. Base yourself in China lor.. then you will be sick of it in no time.. hehehe...

i know... i was based in china bj for a year u know, & i never go back for a year. :rolleyes:
but that time was studying lah, no $ to chiong.... hehehe... :D
you enjoy lah tmr!

ps: waa, ur pts getting higher & higher hor? can go fuhao & exchange for a free foot massage liao, hahaha...

rgds,

hcmanic
09-07-2005, 10:36 AM
ps: waa, ur pts getting higher & higher hor? can go fuhao & exchange for a free foot massage liao, hahaha...

rgds,

Bro SB99, told you to make one more trip you dun want.... so next trip you wanna go bo????

Bro Ronaldo... i know 110 got a lot of sendimental value... you want me to zap you back to 110?

Ronaldo
09-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Today going you know? hehehe...

Counting down liaoz.... :D

somebody99
09-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Today going you know? hehehe...

Counting down liaoz....

CB! :p
but never mind, there's always tomorrow.... hahahaha... :D
enjoy ur lomance lah!

anyway, i'd tried the vibrating condom, not that interesting after all, she kept giggling saying itchy itchy.....hahahaha...., S$9.90 some more!!!

rgds,

somebody99
09-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Bro SB99, told you to make one more trip you dun want.... so next trip you wanna go bo????

Bro Ronaldo... i know 110 got a lot of sendimental value... you want me to zap you back to 110?

eh? are you there bro hcm? never see ur name leh...
next trip ah, of cos going lah, juz have to see when only mah, hehehe... ;)
when's ur next trip?

rgds,

Ronaldo
12-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Participants:

Ronaldo, Tripping, Stano, alvin1969, thecock, greaseant8, sean_c, Sinoview, Oakleyeug, Sperminator, Bro Stephen x 2, Bro K, Bro D... Cockteasers still teasing... hehe..

Well the afternoon was bascially R&R with most of us doing our own things, I for one spent half a day travelling on bus as the bus brought me to ZMT.. Darn..

Anyway I met up with greaseant8 at FL before joining Sinoview and friend for dinner. Tripping, Stano, alvin1969 and thecock all went for dinner as well. Then Oakleyeug called that he will be arriving at evening time and go directly to NC. He was coming with the legendary Sperminator.

After a simple fare of Sichuan cuisine with Sinoview taking namecard of the recommended place by alvin1969, we proceed on to NC. As usual, we were early, to an extent that they are still preparing the place when we strolled in. The decor was the usual KTV grand outlook but there was a big BUAYA at the turn of the stairs.. Hmm.. wonder if the Chinese also think of us as Buayas.. or is it just Sinoview. Anyway after passing through several "CHIVAS" advertisement, we got to our room. Looks big at first sight but was proven wrong.

Then alvin1969 said we could go down to see the girls. Thinking it could be like Amazon, i went with them. Man I was shocked by the scene. With a stage like any Miss World contest, it was filled with "contestants". The mummies usher us out of the place as they are holding a ''meeting". I wonder why my kind of meeting is not like this. Then we got on to the 2nd floor where some of the guys took picture of the grand spectacular. Tripping went to drag one girl who has caught his eye.

As the crowd began to flow in and the girls coming in for selections, Sinoview began to regret bringing takeaways. The first row was good, and I felt one of them was not bad but I wanted to see more. Until, Sean_c took her. Good choice my friend! Was she good? Bro Stephen's friend seem to be a regular, and has a girl ready for him that left Stano dreaming again..But as the number of girls come in, the standard seem to drop. To a time where greaseant8 said that they look like students on excursion.

I was at a point of giving up and joining the rest of the SF when I saw her. Even Tripping commented it was a good choice. Stano as usual tried to "overtake" but he was just teasing me. Oakleyeug and Sperminator finally arrived and it was the first time I met the man himself. But i wonder why he wanted to share a room with Oakleyeug. A change of liking for tall big and meaty "Dongbei" cusine? hehehe...

Anyway the night went on well with a low budget for all in the end. I am not really keen in writing an FR about my night but I hope everyone here especially the ones who just joined us enjoyed themselves. Special thanks to alvin1969 for coordinating the whole event and it was definitely not an easy task. And to Tripping for gracing the event. And all the best to Stano.

Oh well I think this type of parties will be hard to come by but at least we have each other as friends. Next time we organise soccer game? Real soccer lahz.. hehehe...

And to all cockteasers, next time we will be cockteasing you.. :p

somebody99
12-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Participants:

Ronaldo, Tripping, Stano, alvin1969, thecock, greaseant8, sean_c, Sinoview, Oakleyeug, Sperminator, Bro Stephen x 2, Bro K, Bro D... Cockteasers still teasing... hehe..

Oh well I think this type of parties will be hard to come by but at least we have each other as friends. Next time we organise soccer game? Real soccer lahz.. hehehe...

And to all cockteasers, next time we will be cockteasing you.. :p

sigh..... wish i was there...
anyway, nice fr bro ronaldo!
got soccer ah? must jio ok? hahaha.....

rgds,

vaxvms
12-07-2005, 12:00 PM
eh? are you there bro hcm? never see ur name leh...
next trip ah, of cos going lah, juz have to see when only mah, hehehe... ;)
when's ur next trip?

rgds,

aug promo not out yet :rolleyes:

vaxvms
12-07-2005, 12:01 PM
nice FR RONALDO~~~
cannot up ur pts liao as u MAX liao ;)

Ronaldo
12-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Up my points, I would rather you up alvin1969 points for his effort in organising this event... and also the place for lunch he brought us on Sun afternoon. Sinoview, Oakleyeug and Sperminator rushed back to Shenzhen despite saying they joining for lunch.. The food was fantastic especially the roast chicken. Simply delicious with everyone craving for more. Next time you come we go lor... Very near NC.. can walk there too..

See you soon.. Ah Du.. hehe

alvin1969
12-07-2005, 01:44 PM
The place is called Hui Lung, opposite New Century. The roast chicken is their famous dishes. For those who would like to go in the afternoon, please be there before 1:30pm as they will stop taking orders after that.

vaxvms
12-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Up my points, I would rather you up alvin1969 points for his effort in organising this event... and also the place for lunch he brought us on Sun afternoon. Sinoview, Oakleyeug and Sperminator rushed back to Shenzhen despite saying they joining for lunch.. The food was fantastic especially the roast chicken. Simply delicious with everyone craving for more. Next time you come we go lor... Very near NC.. can walk there too..

See you soon.. Ah Du.. hehe

alvin also MAX liao

see me soon?u mean in sg or CP?hope the later....

Tr|pp|ng
12-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Up my points, I would rather you up alvin1969 points for his effort in organising this event...

I do not think Alvin will mind about the points. He is a true cheongster and of coz with a rep power like 7, a super lao jiao. The real Godfather of Changping !!

and also the place for lunch he brought us on Sun afternoon. The food was fantastic especially the roast chicken. Simply delicious with everyone craving for more.

Roast Chicken :drool: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy.... and who complained that 3 chickens were too many? lol...all I saw on the plate was the left-over 3 chicken-heads (rumour had it that Ronaldo tapaued it for supper).

Tr|pp|ng
12-07-2005, 02:55 PM

I had fun - especially the lunch the next day and also the mahjong session!! oops..can i say mahjong? LoL!!! Thanks for those who specially came to give face....kumsia kumsia. And those who didn't show up (McMuff, KCBird, HCManic, Vaxvmx, Somebody99, Jans) - KNN...u missed out on alot of fun.

Special Mentions are as follows:

- Stano: For everything in HK & SZ
- Ronaldo: For taking over the reigns of organisor (when i saw the FH gold card, I almost cried...NOT)
- Alvin: For making this whole event possible.
- McMuff: For everything in HK (Hows your sickness?)
- Thecock: Hahaha....I'm still laughing @ your sms to stano (I'm outside...)

Sean_c
12-07-2005, 03:42 PM
As the crowd began to flow in and the girls coming in for selections, Sinoview began to regret bringing takeaways. The first row was good, and I felt one of them was not bad but I wanted to see more. Until, Sean_c took her. Good choice my friend! Was she good?

the mummy shoved her to me laaaaa ... hehehe, seeing her pretty face, i cant foresee myself breaking her heart. she is 22 from chongqing.

anyway, thank you all for such a wonderful nite

flyguy
12-07-2005, 03:45 PM
do fly down to guangzhou fairly often n if one is staying in china on n off; its better to find normal working gals - as so far found it quite easy to get friendly with local gals - like managed to get even a young n pretty foot massage gal from asia international hotel; then later one of the receptionists, and 2 other gals working at a different place and a salesgal working in the friendship store opposite garden hotel. Going to ktv or full massage centres in GZ, Dongguan etc is not cheap as it costs abt 1k rmb per 2 hour session only; or even picking up ST or LT. Its better to have a gf for a short term but one must be able to let go and not stick on to one girl as that would not be good for oneself. Do fly into shenzhen but even then prefer to take a train up to GZ.

Ronaldo
12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
the mummy shoved her to me laaaaa ... hehehe, seeing her pretty face, i cant foresee myself breaking her heart. she is 22 from chongqing.

And? is that all?? :confused:

Ronaldo
12-07-2005, 04:05 PM
1k rmb per 2 hour session only; or even picking up ST or LT. Its better to have a gf for a short term but one must be able to let go and not stick on to one girl as that would not be good for oneself. Do fly into shenzhen but even then prefer to take a train up to GZ.

huh? :confused:

Sinoview
13-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Sorry to Hijack this thread....

I think the following issuse on NKF is something which i think every Singaporean should know.

July 12, 2005
NKF CEO's $600,000 pay revealed in court

By Bertha Henson
SUPERVISING EDITOR (HOME)

A CLOSELY guarded secret of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) was finally made public yesterday: the salary of its chief executive T.T. Durai.

Gasps could be heard in the courtroom when it was revealed that on top of his $25,000 a month salary, he also received 10 to 12 months in yearly bonuses. That makes his annual salary between $550,000 and $600,000, or $1.8 million in total over the past three years.

This fact, and the disclosure that he had flown first class on NKF's funds, emerged on Day 1 of NKF's defamation suit against Singapore Press Holdings (SPH).

The NKF, which is entirely dependent on public funds, offers dialysis treatment to kidney patients. Two out of every three Singaporeans contribute to it.

It is taking issue with a Straits Times article by senior correspondent Susan Long published on April 19 last year, which stated that a gold-plated tap had been installed and later replaced in the private bathroom in Mr Durai's office suite.

The NKF and Mr Durai contend that this was not the case and that the words in the article, 'The NKF: Controversially ahead of its time?', had damaged their reputation by implying that donors' funds were being misused. The hearing yesterday was delayed by the NKF's application for special damages of $3.24 million, which it claimed was what it lost in donations following the publication of the article. Justice Tan Lee Meng threw out the application and ordered the NKF to pay SPH's legal cost for its last-minute move.

At the hearing, Senior Counsel Davinder Singh, acting for SPH, noted that the tap in question cost $990, expensive by his standards although Mr Durai did not agree. The lawyer sought to show that the NKF was neither honest nor transparent about the way it uses donors' funds.

He told the court he had to ask the NKF three times, twice through the courts, to have the salary of its CEO made public.

Mr Durai, represented by Senior Counsel Michael Khoo, was the only witness who took the stand yesterday. Among those in the gallery was NKF patron, Mrs Goh Chok Tong, wife of the Senior Minister, who left midway through the hearing.

Mr Durai argued that he was not required by law to tell the public what he earned, even though he conceded that they paid his salary. Also, he wanted to protect his personal privacy.

Mr Singh asked: 'The man who earns $1,000 a month who donates $50... every month thinking that it is going to save lives, should they not know that that is the kind of money you earn?' Replied Mr Durai: 'I don't see the need for him to know.' He denied Mr Singh's charge that he refused to disclose his salary as he knew he would lose moral authority with donors.

Mr Durai's travel perks also came under scrutiny.

Not only had the NKF maintained consistently - as recently as in the April 19 article - that none of its executives flew first class, it had threatened to sue people who said Mr Durai did so.

At least two people have had to apologise publicly and pay damages and costs for saying they had seen Mr Durai travel first class, as the NKF said this implied he was wasting donors' funds.

Under questioning, he admitted he had flown first class on some airlines. His explanation: The NKF board allowed this as long as he did not bust the Singapore Airlines business-class rate.

Mr Singh countered: 'Isn't it your duty as a trustee of people's monies to make sure that you get best value on a business-class seat instead of deploying this clever tactic... using it for first class on another plane?'

Mr Durai replied: 'This is a decision made by the board. I used the entitlement.' The entitlement, he added, kicked in only in the past two years. Previously, when he flew first class, he had paid the difference out of his own pocket, he maintained.

Mr Singh noted that although he now flew first class, Mr Durai did not correct his chairman Richard Yong's assertion in the April 19 article that 'there is no such thing as first-class travel'.

'The reason you hide the truth is because you know that that is the wrong thing to do, using people's money, and you know that is mismanagement of donations.'

Mr Durai was asked if he should now 'do the right thing' by the two individuals who had paid him damages and costs for saying what he had now admitted in court. He said no, sticking to his claim that at that time, he did not travel first class using NKF funds and when he did so, he paid the difference himself.

For details : go read the posting be bro Just4fun

http://forum.sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=731335

Very interesting....

Darknites
13-07-2005, 05:44 PM
do fly down to guangzhou fairly often n if one is staying in china on n off; its better to find normal working gals - as so far found it quite easy to get friendly with local gals - like managed to get even a young n pretty foot massage gal from asia international hotel; then later one of the receptionists, and 2 other gals working at a different place and a salesgal working in the friendship store opposite garden hotel. Going to ktv or full massage centres in GZ, Dongguan etc is not cheap as it costs abt 1k rmb per 2 hour session only; or even picking up ST or LT. Its better to have a gf for a short term but one must be able to let go and not stick on to one girl as that would not be good for oneself. Do fly into shenzhen but even then prefer to take a train up to GZ.
hi bro,

did you stay in Asia International? sorry.. got 2 questions on this hotel.. 1st, it is gal friendly, right? 2nd, is there any broadband connection in the room?

Appreciate your info.. thanks.

Cheers,
Shadow

Sinoview
14-07-2005, 06:35 PM
hi bro,

did you stay in Asia International? sorry.. got 2 questions on this hotel.. 1st, it is gal friendly, right? 2nd, is there any broadband connection in the room?

Appreciate your info.. thanks.

Cheers,
Shadow

Yes...to both your questions.... That's a relatively new 5 stars hotel.

I have no problem when i stayed with gf then and there is broad band internet connection and i think it's FOC...forgot liao.

There is a very nice Foot reflexology n body massage centre just diagonally across from that hotel.

For food... you are not too far away from Garden hotel where are some very nice restaurants around. The famous Lei garden is there and my favourite is a Korean restuarant in that same building.

Enjoy yr trip....

stano
15-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Coming back to the thread that gave me the chance to meet and made many good friends here in Southern China.

Brings back memories how we all first met and still meeting till today.

Take care guys and it is really my fortune knowing you guys.

By the way, I have some unfinished business here in China and will need help from the following brothers:
Alvin-112
Dragonclaw-69
Thecock-110&69(guangxi) double fly
Mcmuff-the gal i showed u the other day on 161 or 141
Ronaldo-18 at FL (since u already started trying others')

dragonclaw
15-07-2005, 12:07 PM
So sad you are going back. I would like to help you with 69 but she seems only interested in you. You seems to have missed out 202, so are you handling her personally?

stano
15-07-2005, 02:05 PM
202 Been there done that!!!

Dont forget dinner on monday together with mcmuff!

Ronaldo
15-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Ronaldo-18 at FL (since u already started trying others')

But you CIM before lehz.. so if I talk to her, I will smell your cum.. GROSS.. hehe..

hcmanic
16-07-2005, 12:53 PM
But you CIM before lehz.. so if I talk to her, I will smell your cum.. GROSS.. hehe..

halo bro ron,

BTDT lah.. you think you did not 'eat' some of our cum when you did it with 69, 110 and etc.... hehehheehehe

LOL

sumak0
17-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Guangzhou ??

Panyu ??

Shenzhen ??
sumak0 ...GongMing ??

Dongguan ??

Zhuhai ??

Zhongshan ??

Shunde ??

Foshan ??

Shantou ??

Hainan Island ???

Qingdao ??

Hong Kong ??

Macau ??

Darknites
19-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Yes...to both your questions.... That's a relatively new 5 stars hotel.

Enjoy yr trip....
Thanks bro... unfortuantely, after doing all the research.. found that if i stayed in Asia International.. my lodging cost will probably be more than doubled.. so, chose another hotel.. Oversea Chinese Hotel.. It was a mistake on my part cos i got the address confused.. so ended up staying near Guangzhou Train STation.. rather then the East Station..

but.. the room is good.. 6th floor is the Executive Floor which to me, is quite recently renovated.. so feel like a new hotel (i'm talking abt 6th floor).. room also has broadband, safe, mini bar and so on.. value for money.

However, have not tested if can bring gals back cos was only here yesterday and was dead tired after buziness. Tonight also going CP with Banana.. so cannot try out till later..

WIll keep bros informed.. maybe found another good lodging for bros coming here next time.

Cheers,
Shadow

Ronaldo
19-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Guangzhou ??

Shenzhen ??
sumak0 ...GongMing ??

Sounds shockingly familiar... hehe..
You are welcome to join us if you are based here permanent like the others.

Have fun.... :D

Darknites
19-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Sounds shockingly familiar... hehe..
You are welcome to join us if you are based here permanent like the others.

Have fun.... :D
think he's asking you who are staying in the listed areas to list your names :P.. for easier reference?

anyway, i'm here in GZ now leh.. never offer to meet me up.. :mad:

Cheers,
Shadow

Sean_c
19-07-2005, 03:23 PM
me also in guang zhou... :) coffee?

Ronaldo
19-07-2005, 05:23 PM
think he's asking you who are staying in the listed areas to list your names for easier reference?

Err.. somehow I have created such a list in earlier post... dont think I have the updated one...

[/QUOTE]anyway, i'm here in GZ now leh.. never offer to meet me up.. :mad:
[/QUOTE]

You based in GZ permanent or wat? Come holiday isz? hehehe.. Dont really like to meet those who come for holiday over weekdays as they dont need to work the next day... and friends like Orangeox.. like dont have to work like that every night like energizer bunny, always cheonging.... me salaried worker and have small bank account... hehehe..

You think I go from ZS to GZ like Ang Mo Kio to Bishan ha? hehehe... Weekend lahz...

hcmanic
19-07-2005, 10:28 PM
You based in GZ permanent or wat? Come holiday isz? hehehe.. Dont really like to meet those who come for holiday over weekdays as they dont need to work the next day... and friends like Orangeox.. like dont have to work like that every night like energizer bunny, always cheonging.... me salaried worker and have small bank account... hehehe..

You think I go from ZS to GZ like Ang Mo Kio to Bishan ha? hehehe... Weekend lahz...

Well bro Ron, I tot you like no work one mah.. can visit 'customers' and i can pass you some namecards if you want.... kekekekkeke anyway, just fark it lor.... (stir shit again)

AMK to bishan??? I tot AMK ave 1 to Ave 3? lol

orangeox
20-07-2005, 12:50 AM
... and friends like Orangeox.. like dont have to work like that every night like energizer bunny, always cheonging.... me salaried worker and have small bank account... hehehe.....

MoooooMooooooo

Halo Young Uncle,

I Cheong Dam Hard On Weekdays .....I work even Harder The next Day....Hehe

Cheong Like A Bull...Wrok Like An OX

But Sunday Rest Ar.....hehe

P.S. Next Trip...Nan Tou (Good Lar) :D

Cheers

Darknites
20-07-2005, 12:26 PM

No lar.. me on semi-business, semi-leisure trip.. and only for a week.. I can understand lar.. anyway, glad to have been able to meet up with Banana already.

Well, I'm still open for makan/drinks with bros here in GZ.. before 23/7 (Sat) that is.. just drop me a pm and I'll give you a call.

Cheers,
Shadow