PDA

View Full Version : Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums - updated for 2006

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

thaivisitor
12-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Congratulations! You are officially a SB (meaning SammyBoy) Newbie.

(1) In the SB forum dictionary, a newbie is defined as a guy/gal/in-between who is a lazy bum that cannot read through all the threads before postings, blur like sotong who will wrongly posts all the wrong things in the wrong threads, etc, etc. For the "etc, etc" go and look thru the SB forum dictionary. It is available in one of the posts in one of the threads in one of the forums. When you find it, let us know as we're still looking for it.

(2) Now that being said, it is important to know what and how to posts, as many newbies, even before coming out of the mandatory moderation, already kenna flamed and rep pts deducted that they simply cannot rise up from their graves. You can wipe that smile off your face as it looks to me like you are going to be one of them.

(3) As you know, you are under moderation the moment you join SB forums. In our term, you are in the “graveyard”. Generally it takes only 2 hours to be un-moderated and you can then posts freely. But some newbies thinks they are smart, so the system detects these smart arses when they are online and automatically un-moderate them only after 48 hours. With that look on your face, you will take more than 48 hours too. Don't believe me? Just watch!

(4) During your moderation period, you are advised not to posts in the regular forums or you will get into the situation in (2). It is advisable that you only posts in this "Start up/Say "Hi"/Testing" forum where you are un-moderated but I will be watching. Don't not get excited and posts too much contribution here or else by the time you go to the regular forums, you have nothing to contribute. We don't welcome "brain dead" samsters there.

(5) When you are ready to posts in the regular forums, you have to observe the following "DON'TS"

(a) DON'T USE CAPITAL OR BOLD LETTERINGS LIKE THIS! as it shows that you are shouting!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

(b) DON'T ask silly questions like what is the phone number of so & so FL or so & so location. Read thru the threads in the respective forums or look through the yellow pages. You can also call SingTel 100 for the number. Pretend to be smart!

(c) DON'T admit in your posts that "I'm a newbie, excuse me, etc, etc," as there is nothing to be proud of being a newbie. Senior samsters don't like to be reminded that they were once newbies. Remember the definition of newbie in (1).

(6) Inevitably, you will still make stupid mistakes in your posts and the senior samsters will start flaming you. Flaming means criticizing, suaning, being sarcastic, etc, etc. For "etc, etc" look it up in the SB forum dictionary. When you are being flamed, DON'T try to defend yourself or retaliate or the senior samsters will send you back here, reading this post again. You can humble yourself, apologize even if you did nothing wrong.

(7) I know you are eager to impress fellow samsters so that they might increase your rep points. DON’T try to “cut and paste” some other samster’s posts. If you do, make sure you re-write it to make it look like yours and not paste even the spelling and grammar mistakes which some morons did.

(8) With the amount of membership in this forum, I know you might be tempted to try to make a fast buck here. DON’T advertise anything that can help you make money without the permission of the Boss. DON’T even try to “cloud” your attempt to advertise as when you are discovered (which you surely will be), you will be sent to the “graveyard”.

(9) Inevitably, your rep points will also be deducted because you do not know how to follow advice (6). In that case, you LL (lan lan), suck thumb, maybe say a small prayer and hope your rep points does not decrease too much or you will be send back here, reading this posts.

Senior samsters are also kids at heart, and will want to have some fun, especially with newbies. Let them have their fun.

If you survive your first 20 posts in regular forums, excluding the 30 practice posts in this forum, you should be doing fine and will probably have your rep power increased to 15 and then you can than add or deduct rep points. If by now your rep pts in still not 15, it means that you are a free loader with nothing good to contribute. For more information on rep pts, CLICK HERE!!

The first person you need to add a point is a millennium (samster with more than 1000 rep pts). There are several millenniums, look around. If you can't find one, then click mine. There is no need to click SammyBoy who is the moderator or "BOSS" of this forum. No need to carry BOSS, if you know what I mean.

Senior samsters, centurions (with more than 100 rep pts) and millenniums are all watching you. So be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!!!!kekekekekekekekekeke

Now on the top right, there is a "Rate Thread" button. Click and vote this thread as "Excellent" because, this thread IS excellent! If I see the rating goes below "Excellent" I will hunt down the last 50 newbies and make them responsible!!! If you have rated this thread as Excellent, post a reply (Bottom left button) to say so and I will put you in my queue of samsters that I will increase rep pts. Few samsters tried to be funny and now they are in the "graveyard" because I can check what you rate! kekekekekeke

Once again, welcome to SB forums.

kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

sammyboyfor
12-08-2004, 05:10 PM

kekekekekekekekekekekekeke :D

It would also help if you could inform newbies (and some moronic senior samsters) that it is NOT NECESSARY to quote the WHOLE FUCKING MESSAGE when replying.

Take a look at this one http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=537936&postcount=22 I zapped off two points straight away for this inconsiderate act.

If everyone did that, my database would be 6 gigabytes instead of 2 gigabytes.

I spent big money upgrading the server and I don't want to see it run out of space anytime soon.

Only a small portion of the post needs to be quoted in order to show which post is being replied to. :D

thaivisitor
12-08-2004, 05:21 PM
It would also help if you could inform newbies (and some moronic senior samsters) that it is NOT NECESSARY to quote the WHOLE FUCKING MESSAGE when replying.

Take a look at this one http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=537936&postcount=22 I zapped off two points straight away for this inconsiderate act.

I spent big money upgrading the server and I don't want to see it run out of space anytime soon.

Only a small portion of the post needs to be quoted in order to show which post is being replied to. :D

ALAMAK BOSS!!!, I cannot edit liow leh.... :p

sammyboyfor
12-08-2004, 05:26 PM
ALAMAK BOSS!!!, I cannot edit liow leh.... :p

No need to edit. Just PM them when you see 10,000 lines of the original message quoted for nothing more than a 2 word reply.

If they don't listen, ZAP THEM! :D

You read helleva lot more of this forum than I do. I'm here less than half an hour a day on the average.

thaivisitor
12-08-2004, 05:32 PM
No need to edit. Just PM them when you see 10,000 lines of the original message quoted for nothing more than a 2 word reply.

If they don't listen, ZAP THEM! :D

You read helleva lot more of this forum than I do. I'm here less than half an hour a day on the average.

I work and play at the com at the same time.

May want to do a "Hatyai After Dark" website one day. Thus will need your expertise. :D

elaw
13-08-2004, 01:39 AM
The first person you need to add a point is a centurion (samster with more than 100 rep pts). There are several centurions, look aorund. If you can't find one, then click mine. There is no need to click SammyBoy who is the moderator or "BOSS" of this forums. No need to carry BOSS, if you know what I mean.

Wow ! U really know how to advertise hor. ;)

ryanlim
13-08-2004, 02:12 AM
:
:
:
Senior samsters, and centurions are all watching you. So be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!!!!

kekekekekekekekekekekekeke :D

nbz......lucky i join before you......otherwise i see this post i siam far far liao........ :p

CyberCheongster
13-08-2004, 02:18 AM

Big Boss,

Now I finally understand why my reps are being deducted. So sorry for the untidyness created by requoting the post again. I have learn my mistake. Next time will be very careful not to make the same mistake again. Really appreciate your reminder.
:)

MADMAX
13-08-2004, 04:57 AM
why U so fierce once? :)

Make us newbie very scared :D

MADMAX
13-08-2004, 05:05 AM

Y nobody tell us newbie earlier?

OH.. so U r the BOSS who minus my points...

So need 2 "cut" the message like this?

OK, have learn my lesson & be good boy in future. Yes? :D :D

sammyboyfor
13-08-2004, 05:24 AM
Y nobody tell us newbie earlier?

I thought it was COMMON SENSE.... the least common of all our senses. :D

But seriously... why would anyone want to post the WHOLE message when their reply consists of nothing more than "I agree with you brother"???

What purpose does quoting the whole post serve? I have never understood why people do it.

thaivisitor
13-08-2004, 07:43 AM
I thought it was COMMON SENSE.... the least common of all our senses. :D

But seriously... why would anyone want to post the WHOLE message when their reply consists of nothing more than "I agree with you brother"???

What purpose does quoting the whole post serve? I have never understood why people do it.

Think it's just plain laziness? Or don't bother attitude?

Probably b'cos they see the posts with "shorter quotes but full text" so they thought it's the norm...

Initially I thought that too.... paiseh paiseh, until you mentioned it in this thread!!!! :eek:

foolish_
13-08-2004, 10:46 AM
The first person you need to add a point is a centurion (samster with more than 100 rep pts). There are several centurions, look aorund. If you can't find one, then click mine. There is no need to click SammyBoy who is the moderator or "BOSS" of this forums. No need to carry BOSS, if you know what I mean.

Wa liao if all newbies start adding pts to centurion, then how will we lesser beings catch up? Nbzzzz, SB also function like Sillypore......The rich will always get richer................ :D

sammyboyfor
13-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Wa liao if all newbies start adding pts to centurion, then how will we lesser beings catch up? Nbzzzz, SB also function like Sillypore......The rich will always get richer................ :D

I am the forum's LKY. Suck up to me and you'll gain points beyond your wildest dreams. Cross my path and the ISD will be knocking on your door. :p

foolish_
13-08-2004, 11:01 AM
I am the forum's LKY. Suck up to me and you'll gain points beyond your wildest dreams. Cross my path and the ISD will be knocking on your door. :p

God. Now u r into TCSS as well? Dun think it is a good idea to let newbies think SB is all about TCSS only. Rite Sam?

But u have given newbies an 'excellent' idea of how to increase their pts overnight........... :p

waypastprime
16-08-2004, 11:43 AM

So I presume Sux Emperor and Ah Paul did more than just sucking up to deserve so much 'attention' from you? :p

nirvana
16-08-2004, 12:05 PM
God. Now u r into TCSS as well? Dun think it is a good idea to let newbies think SB is all about TCSS only. Rite Sam?

But u have given newbies an 'excellent' idea of how to increase their pts overnight........... :p

hahahaha..tcss. nice one

noname123
16-08-2004, 12:29 PM

BOss....is that a "Threaten" har???

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Walau eh....lesser beings? make me sound like 1 of those characters from Diablo :eek:

TW_Kid
20-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Hi all, finally logged on this forum, good job on this site!

TW_Kid
20-08-2004, 12:52 AM
:) Happy cheonging

foolish_
20-08-2004, 01:31 AM
Hi all, finally logged on this forum, good job on this site!

Welcum to SB. Hope u enjoy your stay here. Meanwhile, if in doubt, please do ask, but do it politely (though sometimes, it never get's answered.... :D )

SB is not only about cheonging. It's also about sharing, exchanging and most important TCSS (ask Tok Cok Sing Song). If you enjoy TCSS, please visit this thread........

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18263

IceBerg
20-08-2004, 05:56 AM

Thanx thaivisitor bro for e details !! it sure helps alot !

Cheers

meng
20-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Thanks for your info....Bro Thaivisitor appreciate that :D

hearthrob
25-08-2004, 02:02 AM

Wah! this is really the wildest dream comes true liao.....our moderator is having so much fun huh? :D good to see you so active finally. kekeke...

alexander
26-08-2004, 09:42 PM
hihihihihihi.......... :)

Stromer
30-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Im looking for the dictionary to SB forum.. where can i find it, already tried doing a search

Stromer
30-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Im looking for the dictionary to SB forum.. where can i find it, already tried doing a search

Ok thanks for reading/intending to flame me, found what i need already

hd51sg
31-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Congratulations! You are officially a SB (meaning SammyBoy)

The first person you need to add a point is a centurion (samster with more than 100 rep pts). There are several centurions, look aorund. If you can't find one, then click mine.

There is no need to click SammyBoy who is the moderator or "BOSS" of this forums. No need to carry BOSS, if you know what I mean.

Senior samsters, and centurions are all watching you. So be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!!!!

Yes...... vvveerrryyy afraid...ssoooo quicklllyyy done lioa...also!!

batamhater
06-09-2004, 08:11 PM
wah. I am newbie and read all the posts in this thread. It means I must respect the gods la and not offend them hor. But one question to ask. Can I say what I feel and offer my frank and honest opinions on any topic?
Hope I dont kanna zap points or get moderated unnecessarily.
Tks for all the pointers, bosses... :o

foolish_
07-09-2004, 10:42 AM
wah. I am newbie and read all the posts in this thread. It means I must respect the gods la and not offend them hor. But one question to ask. Can I say what I feel and offer my frank and honest opinions on any topic?

U can say anything u want. However, whether you will get zapped depends on the BOSS, his moderator as well as the other samsters around. That's how the reputation point system work. Ppl who like what you say or do can add to your pts. Those who dun, can deduct your pts. Look on the bright side. Once those who have deducted your pts, they can't do it to you again, at least not for 18mths.

My advice? Just say what you like. So long as its your frank opinion, dun worry so much of what others say. Just dun try to pull a fast one on samsters here. Most have eaten salt more than you eat rice and they can see lies a mile away.

MachoDevilX
10-09-2004, 06:11 PM

You can definitely voice out your opinions in here. But of course not up to the extend of cursing everyone or anyone without any significant proofs and ground. We come here for fun and sharing. Not flaming and cursing... But just like what bro foolish has said. It really depends on Boss and his moderators as well as other bros here on whether they agree to your points of view. If someone agree/doesn't agree with you, he/she will voice out his/her opinion by minusing or adding your rep pts. This is the system here in this forum.

Enjoy your stay here. You will love this forum.
:D

qpsters
11-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Alright second tread read Thx all

knn03
12-09-2004, 08:04 AM
Hi, How can we delete or edit our post? Cant seem to do it...I have accidentally posted 4 identical FR in the FL forum...so wanted to delete some of it.

sammyboyfor
12-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Hi, How can we delete or edit our post? Cant seem to do it...I have accidentally posted 4 identical FR in the FL forum...so wanted to delete some of it.

Posts cannot be deleted.

Why on earth did you post 4 identical posts for? Did your keyboard get jammed or what?????

knn03
12-09-2004, 09:06 AM
:o Sorry...did not see the FR immediately...so thought that it wasnt captured by the system...didnt realise must be patient...will learn from this... :p

horserider
17-09-2004, 12:38 PM
I notice some samsters have annotion. like Samster (eP) , Samster (P)
I noe Samster (M) means he is under moderation.

What do P and eP respresent ??? :confused:

Pest
17-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Hi...just to check...
the moderation for newbies is for 48 hrs?I believe i've waited more than that time span and still under moderation mode..any way i can post in real time?
Thanks..

brent
22-09-2004, 06:01 PM
(3) As you know, you are under moderation the moment you join SB forums. Generally it takes only 2 hours to be un-moderated and you can then posts freely.

I have joined the site for more than 2 months but my posts are still under moderation. Is there any other criterias that I have to meet so that I can post real time posts?

Thanks in advance.

hann73
23-09-2004, 10:15 AM

Dear all, its been quite sometime now and there has been no answer on this question... I hv also been waiting, pls advice, tks....

MGplayer
26-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Read and Understood!

semtex
30-09-2004, 02:46 AM
yox mr SB, just wondering abt something .... i've been reading the newbie thread, but it doesnt seem to help me on how to post at the private forum :( got some pics that i realli wanna share, so just wondering wat do i need to do to be able to start posting? thanx in advance!

sammyboyfor
30-09-2004, 08:50 AM
got some pics that i realli wanna share, so just wondering wat do i need to do to be able to start posting? thanx in advance!

Click on the link in the private picture forum preamble. All the information is there.

waypastprime
30-09-2004, 09:23 AM

Dear all, its been quite sometime now and there has been no answer on this question... I hv also been waiting, pls advice, tks....

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=591869&postcount=538

hann73
30-09-2004, 06:03 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=591869&postcount=538

Bro waypastprime, tks, appreciate it. cheers.

manhorsesg
02-10-2004, 11:13 PM
thanks, finally got an answer to the question..

semtex
03-10-2004, 04:02 AM
Click on the link in the private picture forum preamble. All the information is there.

well i've read the requirements, and sent 3 pics for u to preview already, but i still cant post anything on the private forum though. can u pls help? sorry to trouble u ..... :p

abcdefgh
03-10-2004, 11:56 AM
think u have to wait until sam sees the pics and check to see if its valid and he'll pm/email u..

new dude
03-10-2004, 09:57 PM
test test. hope this post works

new dude
03-10-2004, 09:59 PM
ok, so how come my post in the regular forums never appear even after 48hrs? something wrong with my computer or what?

semtex
04-10-2004, 01:48 PM
think u have to wait until sam sees the pics and check to see if its valid and he'll pm/email u..

k he did replied me a while ago, but i'm still under moderation i dunno y .... tot thats only for 48 hrs?

thaivisitor
08-10-2004, 04:59 AM
thanks, finally got an answer to the question..
1 more post and we have another powerful bro samster here :D

thaivisitor
08-10-2004, 05:54 AM
Here's another power samster in the making with one more posts :D

puggie
08-10-2004, 06:49 PM
How, where is the dick-tionary for acronyms? There are so many new ones i have never seen > BBBJ? i know Blow Job n FuckJob.... but so many others... arrrghhhh... help.... :eek:

manhorsesg
08-10-2004, 09:00 PM
in my usercp , red card means someone disapproved with my post rite?

Advancivic5050
08-10-2004, 09:44 PM

Yes,cause he is in invisible mode :)

cheers

foolish_
09-10-2004, 08:33 AM

Yes bro. Those who deducted your pts would be reflected with a red card. Those with green card means they added your pts. Grey cards mean they tried to add/deduct but had no effect because they reputation power is zero.

zhaoxin
09-10-2004, 10:00 AM
wah someone finally tell me wad redcard means :( duno which person deducted me when i postin clips in my own thread.. -.-

foolish_
09-10-2004, 10:05 AM
wah someone finally tell me wad redcard means :( duno which person deducted me when i postin clips in my own thread.. -.-

Sorry bro to hear that. Really cannot understand why it would happen to you. Anyway, there are many ppl here who would never dare put their nicks down when they deduct your pts. Guess we just have to live with it. I can't remember if I added u before. I will check after my 24hrs restrain expires.

Keep up the good work bro.

zhaoxin
09-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Sorry bro to hear that. Really cannot understand why it would happen to you. Anyway, there are many ppl here who would never dare put their nicks down when they deduct your pts. Guess we just have to live with it. I can't remember if I added u before. I will check after my 24hrs restrain expires.

Keep up the good work bro.

okies, but i know i just added u :P

semtex
09-10-2004, 03:39 PM
bro zhaoxin, just to make sure, i need 50 posts here b4 i can post anywhere else am i rite? sorri to bother u .....

zhaoxin
09-10-2004, 04:03 PM
bro zhaoxin, just to make sure, i need 50 posts here b4 i can post anywhere else am i rite? sorri to bother u .....

nope, u can post anywhere to gain 50 posts, but if u want to give out 'valid' reputation to others, u must have at least 50 posts then u're able to give/take reputation to others.. reputation icon is at the top right of each post :)

Advancivic5050
09-10-2004, 04:51 PM
nope, u can post anywhere to gain 50 posts, but if u want to give out 'valid' reputation to others, u must have at least 50 posts then u're able to give/take reputation to others.. reputation icon is at the top right of each post :)

icic,thanks u for the info

cheer

thinabit
13-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Any regular/senior samster can drop me a little hint? My post still seems moderated. What did I miss or have yet to full fill, before I can start posting in other forum ...erm.."unmoderated" ?

I try a search for some clues but closest I got is someone else asking the same question with no answer.

Or do I need to get my rep up beyond 10, before I can start posting "unmoderated".

Thanks for any kind advice.

Randi_Candi
14-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Any regular/senior samster can drop me a little hint? My post still seems moderated. What did I miss or have yet to full fill, before I can start posting in other forum ...erm.."unmoderated" ?

I try a search for some clues but closest I got is someone else asking the same question with no answer.

Or do I need to get my rep up beyond 10, before I can start posting "unmoderated".

Thanks for any kind advice.
It takes some time for your moderation period to wear off, but that will clear after your first few initial postings
SL or AM both also quite busy at times, now I think better cos they dun need to hunt the TCSS people down :D
Anyway, as I read this u are already out of the mod period.
So your posting would not be screened thru before system loads

HappyMan10
17-10-2004, 03:04 AM
Testing my virgin post here. :)

synbios
17-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Just saying hi to everyone here :)

Annoynymous
31-10-2004, 05:36 AM
And so the tradition continues. First post here, hope it doesn't offends anybody :D

prohobby
10-11-2004, 05:30 PM
just greeting every1 ..

tbkhor
12-11-2004, 12:16 PM
hi all. Thanks for all the info. provided here. I really appreciated them.

Tomahawk
17-11-2004, 02:37 PM

Wah kao, I didn't know I've been termed a centurion. *roar* :D

Tomahawk

bird_bird
19-11-2004, 04:28 PM
lets see if this works.. if it does means i just replied 5 post on other forum and made myself look stupid :p no wonder i couldnt see my own reply... nandayoooo.. how long is this Moderation period?

Randi_Candi
19-11-2004, 05:12 PM
lets see if this works.. if it does means i just replied 5 post on other forum and made myself look stupid :p no wonder i couldnt see my own reply... nandayoooo.. how long is this Moderation period?
Once u do not see (m) at ur nick u r out of mod period, like now

Beckham07
27-11-2004, 10:01 AM
a good guide for newbie like me

Fowler09
30-11-2004, 09:24 AM
testing.......

Randi_Candi
30-11-2004, 09:32 AM
testing.......
Haha....u better set up your own testing or join the other testing threads ;)
This is more like informative purposes

Fowler09
30-11-2004, 10:34 AM
roger that..... :)

Advent
04-12-2004, 02:55 AM
Good and informative intro. -)

JBCheongster
07-12-2004, 01:40 PM
So that's what happen to my post, cannot see after posting FR.
Ok, so hv to wait for de-moderation.

24brothers
15-12-2004, 03:05 PM
First stop here,right, learn the simple ropes first.thanks samsters.

earth
18-12-2004, 12:22 AM
cool, so many step to follow

way to go.....

mi.chi.eru
18-12-2004, 12:54 AM
bro earth, See that found the place. thought u might have gotten lost.

mi.chi.eru
18-12-2004, 12:56 AM
cool, so many step to follow

way to go.....

u might want to read this also

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25597

Toiletroll
18-12-2004, 07:08 PM
To all Lao Jiaos who spent time answering questions to newbies..thanks. This thread is really useful to starters. :)

earth
19-12-2004, 01:19 PM
u might want to read this also

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25597

you are helpful

earth
19-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Good and informative intro. -)

hi, you got nice picture, can teach me how to put one too?
thanks

mi.chi.eru
22-12-2004, 03:05 AM
I am the forum's LKY. Suck up to me and you'll gain points beyond your wildest dreams.

I suddenly came across this post. Not true leh.. i sibeh suck up liao leh.. mah boh points.. add u also to be a centurion... but kenna -12 from u leh.

:rolleyes:

Bro Earth

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

this link will bring you to the edit avatar function. If u still not sure. u tell me what pic u want. send me the link. then u change ur password to another password and u PM me that. i do for u. IF u trust me lah. ha ha.. anything u can PM me for help.

waypastprime
22-12-2004, 11:24 AM
I suddenly came across this post. Not true leh.. i sibeh suck up liao leh.. mah boh points.. add u also to be a centurion... but kenna -12 from u leh.

:rolleyes:

Coz now the era has changed to LSL mah... :D

mi.chi.eru
23-12-2004, 02:37 AM
Coz now the era has changed to LSL mah... :D

Paiseh... :o

What is LSL?

waypastprime
23-12-2004, 08:57 AM
Paiseh... :o

What is LSL?

Sorry, it should be LHL. The most 'powderful' man on the land u are stepping now. :D

mi.chi.eru
23-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Sorry, it should be LHL. The most 'powderful' man on the land u are stepping now. :D

sibeh power. knn. but i thought he KY. not KY jelly lah....

I mean.. LKY of samsterland.. heh heh..

ang076
25-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Do you find that this forum search engine is far from prefect..

When you type the word "JC" or "AB" in search function, guess what happened?

It show up like this:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : ab"

This make us difficult to locate FRs on CAT 150 WLs whose code name is very short, for example, AB, JC.....

cornflakes
25-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Thank you all old birds for the info here. I think its really beneficial to newbies like me. :) Season greetings anyway.

KyaingTong
25-12-2004, 10:01 PM
its a good thread

tommy_cool83
26-12-2004, 10:06 PM
I am new and i think this is my first msg =) hello everyone (am i posting in a correct topic? :confused:

ignis sport
31-12-2004, 12:44 PM
you are helpful

wah earth, lucky to know u, i oso benefit from advise given 2 u, thanks alot :)

gremio82
01-01-2005, 08:52 PM
can some one teach or guide me how to put all my FR into one link so tat when one click on the link, all my FR or the link to different FR will be displayed for my signature......

For example when clicked on "FR" in my signature, it will opened up new window with all my FR which i linked to ........

Thanks in advance........ :)

zhivago
05-01-2005, 09:03 AM
HI all, me newbie here and I think the system is great... A job well done. ;)

justinlee
05-01-2005, 09:05 AM
hi...i'm new here. :D

tanner132
05-01-2005, 09:45 AM
HI all, me newbie here and I think the system is great... A job well done. ;)

Welcome to SB. Yes agree. Boss has come up with a very good and comprehensive system for this forum. Hope all newbies can spend some time to read on the rules and regulations especially on the 'How the rep system works'

It is the heart and soul of Boss and Bro Thaiviistor who has spend times in drafting out that thread. Let don't let their effort wasted to the drain.

Cheers to all newbies.

Aces28
06-01-2005, 03:51 AM
Thanz ,Boss n Thaivisitor. Have read. newbies like me best 2 spend 1st 20min reading b4 fisrt post here.

shanghian
06-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Quite a long set of rulez but then.....full of information :) keep the good things going.....

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Quite a long set of rulez but then.....full of information :) keep the good things going.....

Its really to let the forum self govern itself well sam can tend to the more important things.

maikieru
08-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Will try to learn. A very informative guide.

Cheers for the good work.

tanner132
08-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Will try to learn. A very informative guide.

Cheers for the good work.

You are a very good newbie and do hope you read the rep system thread and get to understand the system well hor... ;)

By the way, welcome you to SB forum. Have a enjoyable stay in SB.

Cheers :)

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
08-01-2005, 10:04 PM
read all and understood.

maikieru
09-01-2005, 02:28 AM
You are a very good newbie and do hope you read the rep system thread and get to understand the system well hor...

By the way, welcome you to SB forum. Have a enjoyable stay in SB.

Cheers

Wah! *sweat*

big brother.. hee hee.. thanks for replying me. will understand everything. *sir yes sir!* :D

3in1
09-01-2005, 03:06 AM
Thanksn 4 guiding senior brudders....
have read n understood.....
will have to refer back once in blue moon....
a jus reminder......
thanz :)

MamboKing
09-01-2005, 10:47 PM
clear ground rules set, can understand without much difficulty. ;)
thank u all brothers.

Zombieman
10-01-2005, 12:06 AM
It is better to read and understand all rules and regulations guarding the forum. Least won't get munus pts for nothing if follow the forum rules.

UnderGround
12-01-2005, 01:54 AM
This forum is truly very useful....for u can get all the goodies...goodies information in here....and sharing good or bad info also.... to Big Bro Sam..."Tremendous Job Well Done"....cheeers 2 u!!! This forum is like a treasure to all Samsters.
:p

scuba_diehard
12-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Hi,

I have got a question on the moderation rule.

Firstly, I got to blame myself first for not reading the newbies guide 1st before posting - not aware that there is one that exist.

Anyway, I attempted to post while in moderation. Of course the article did not get posted. When the 1st attempt failed, I thought that something has gone wrong and I attempted to post the samething again. Similarly, the 2nd attempt failed again which leads me to this guide.

My question is what happen to these 2 identical posts? Will it be posted after the boss/moderator has reviewed it or it is MIA forever?

I have read this guide commencing from the 1st post, and did not get any answer - (hopefully I did not miss anything that address question).

Appropriate guidance from senior forumists is much appreciate - thanks in advance.

WWEF
13-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Hi,
I have got a question on the moderation rule.

Bro scuba, me no lao jiao here, but i think i can help.
yr double post will still appear, but as in 2 seperate posts.
It will not MIA, unless uncle sammy delete it away.
So the bottom line is, when u still under moderation period, u might wan to wait a while for the post to appear. if u keep doing double posting other bros here might not be too happy about it.
Welcome n cheers!

Amx 10
13-01-2005, 08:03 PM
So guess is better to stay in this newbies forum till moderation over. Than go to main forum to post.

Enjoy reading the rules and regulations. Fair enough though got to stay here for the time being.

scuba_diehard
14-01-2005, 12:13 AM
So the bottom line is, when u still under moderation period, u might wan to wait a while for the post to appear. if u keep doing double posting other bros here might not be too happy about it.
Welcome n cheers!

Thankyou for your great advise.

You are right, article was posted after the boss has reviewed it - and it was posted 2 times continuously in the same thread. Luckily you have advised, otherwise post more become more problems - thanks again.

Not sure any penalty for ignorance?

Sadman04
16-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Have read and understand the Newbie's guide.

vader72
17-01-2005, 01:42 AM
Bro scuba, me no lao jiao here, but i think i can help.
yr double post will still appear, but as in 2 seperate posts.
It will not MIA, unless uncle sammy delete it away.
Welcome n cheers!

thanks also bro. i thought my post didn't went thru. which also inevitably led me to the rules. which I should have read in the first place as soon as i joined.

to the moderators, my humble apologies for not reading the rules first before posting.

GeorgeWBush
18-01-2005, 04:43 PM
this guide is gd, thks bro thaivisitor for the great effort to write it out for us. :)

Ah_Lim2005
20-01-2005, 10:54 PM

kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Read and Understood.

Mr ThaiVisitor Sir, are you on Sammyboy's payroll? :confused:

Ah_Lim2005 :)

PAP_2005
21-01-2005, 10:14 PM
PAP_2005 reporting & noted :D

jeronimo
23-01-2005, 02:39 PM
I have read the FAQs and understood that quoting the whole post is unnecessary and warrants a zap! :p

mha2005
24-01-2005, 08:07 PM
I, mha2005, declared that I have read & understood the Newbie's Guide SIR :D

SlickSS1
25-01-2005, 05:02 AM
I've read through n understood...phew! Thanx bros. :p

RiseN
27-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Me read through too.
Understood.
Cheers!

Singaporepool
28-01-2005, 05:08 PM
i also swear that i have read & understood the rules, SIR :D

Jerry_Jazz
05-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Read and will follow house rules promptly.

Happy CNY to all Bros.

Evil Superman
06-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Ok Understand liao :) tahnsk fro the info :)

stealthieman
08-02-2005, 01:10 AM
newbie here. posted a reply in the regular forum for "anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?" ..... hope that reply and this post are ok.....

RayNix
14-02-2005, 02:58 AM
happy valentine dae everybody =D
*clap clap* for da guides on rules and regulations its really informative and useful for a newbie lyk me =)

JumBoRock
14-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanx 4 d SB directive, bros who took pains to write up. Read tru n noted. :p

collin_23
22-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Newbies who have just joined do read up more on stds topics before u venture into the commercial sex indutry. There r many kinda stds which require only minimal skin contact to get them. Condom only protects the area covered but not the areas not covered. U can get some of the info under Sam's faq and some of the threads available.

TerminatorX1
28-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Am Also new in this. Still learning the ropes...sure would need some useful guidance here.

Cheers!!

AfA_hmor
01-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi all...reading this now...nowing that i will kena flame? :eek: its an amazing forum devoted to the joy of man but be safe...

Kunta Kunte
03-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Read and will follow house rules promptly.

Happy CNY to all Bros.

Long winded leh...

The Punisher
04-03-2005, 05:13 PM
very good guide.

Tantoto
05-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Read-ed & understand-ed. Kum sia much much for the guidance,Sirs.. :D

fcukdoc
05-03-2005, 07:17 PM
k, moderation shd be gud to eliminate the trash! Hope it isn't abused, coz then the brudders would be kinda like "short-changed" yeah?

burzum
06-03-2005, 04:34 PM
ok, read thru and understood.

Zedex5
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
okie dokie... :)

volvorian
07-03-2005, 08:01 PM
It is better to read and understand all rules and regulations :)

I fully agreed and cheers to everyone who has made and maintained SB forum a success..... :rolleyes:

Lebron
11-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Thks for ur guidance. Cheers.

Chief_Tomahawk
14-03-2005, 12:52 PM
I understand what is requried and expected fo me here.

Thanks to all chiefs here!

Robocop
14-03-2005, 08:46 PM
I had read through and is aware of your expectation of me! Thank you!

ZhangFei
15-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Thank Big brother, have read thru and understand. :)

Dark_Angel
16-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I have read and understand it!

darkboy
18-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Thank you sir for the guidance, I will follow the rules and guideline closely!! :)

matrix_2k
18-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Thanks for all the infos :)

memnoch
18-03-2005, 07:18 PM
same goes for this. read and understood! :)

Nato17
19-03-2005, 05:56 PM
This is like having to read all the rules and regulations and going back to school all over again. But this time at SB's School of FL?

-Nato

dark owl
21-03-2005, 07:28 PM
I am the forum's LKY.

Aiyoh..here olso got LKY :eek: ..But as they say if u don't break the rules....trouble won't find u :D .TQ for the information.

StormTrooper
22-03-2005, 02:39 PM
I had read and will serve with this new Empire and Emperor Sam!

estelle
22-03-2005, 02:51 PM
i understand :D

kaixingou
22-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Ths for the great info..
i start to know the forum better.
:D

CL@SSIFIED_C@SE
23-03-2005, 02:53 PM
I read the thread i will now know wat is the do and dun..
Tks veri much to senior thaivisitor.. :)

sa50mk3
23-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Sir! Yes Sir! Got the message.
Now, just how do I know if I am no longer under moderation?
Is there a member status panel to check?

Regards,

dragko
23-03-2005, 03:24 PM
how do I know if I am no longer under moderation?

The (M) symbol under your nick in you post indicates that you are under moderation, once that disappear, you are no longer under moderation.

AD69
23-03-2005, 08:16 PM
After reading, I fing this guide is very useful for new guy like myself.

Knight Rider
23-03-2005, 11:10 PM
This are really helpful tips and info! Thanks again Mr. ThaiVisitor

who_am_i
23-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Yes. Excellent tips. Will take note.

excm69
24-03-2005, 04:00 AM
Very informative and helpful. Many thanks for the effort ThV.

Anthony Wong
24-03-2005, 11:47 AM

read liao understand very clearly!!! Thank u Ah Sir!!! :D

ocelot
24-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Liew. One answer get 4-5 "thank you"s. All trying to get more posts issit? :rolleyes:

Jacky Wu
24-03-2005, 12:05 PM
各位新加坡朋友,大家好!
我是吴宗宪

I have read liao n liao gai a littel bit, hope all the big brothers can teach me more!

TEH-OOH
24-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Thank you for this thread. Good thing there is a thread to teach us what to do and not.. :D

Hidetoshi
25-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Will for sure follow the guides while posting. Thank you.

Galactica
25-03-2005, 03:23 PM
I will be very careful when I do posting! Thank you very much for your advice!

collin_23
25-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Do not, I repeat do not post a new thread many times just u do not see it coming up immediately. Newbies who have read the newbie link will know this is because u r under moderation so have to wait for Uncle Sam to approve your postings.

Do not post similar headings in many different threads asking for where to find best BBBJ, french, lick pussy etc. U r supposed to join and provide us with the info instead of us spoon feeding u. Any info u need u can use the search buttons it is all there.

Do not be rude to senior samsters. They have been here longer than u and seen more than u. Many a times we wish to tell u all nicely at first for something which u have post which may be detrimental to a WL's rice bowl. Don't agitate us to scold u instead. We only wish to ensure that the WL will still be around to provide the excellent service. AV is known to monitor this forum.

Help Uncle Sam to conserve bandwidth by posting only when necessary. :cool:

Worst_Nightmare
25-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Do not, I repeat do not post a new thread many times just u do not see it coming up immediately.
Do not post similar headings in many different threads asking for where to find best BBBJ, french, lick pussy etc.
Do not be rude to senior samsters. They have been here longer than u and seen more than u. Many a times we wish to tell u all nicely at first for something which u have post which may be detrimental to a WL's rice bowl. Don't agitate us to scold u instead. We only wish to ensure that the WL will still be around to provide the excellent service. AV is known to monitor this forum

got it bro!!
thanx & i will bear all these in mind :cool:

Storm Rider
26-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Got it too! Will also bear that in mind!

RUHot
26-03-2005, 12:48 AM
I will try to bear that in mind too.

Cheers

Tantoto
26-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Ok,ThX. Will remember that.

holding
26-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Perhaps we should ask samsters to put down the reasons too when deducting pts b4 the pts are deducted??? Or have the samster's nickname next to pt deduction column???

some pts deduction i understand; some pts just seem to go away...

misfitone
26-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Reading this thread sure gives me a headache... seems like beri hard to collect points. :)

duooort
27-03-2005, 10:29 PM
thxs for all this commandments. i will keep them in mind..

ensign2000
29-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the advice, moderator. :)

Elva Hsiao
29-03-2005, 05:01 PM
谢谢你! I will remember your teaching。

Elusion
29-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Thank you for the guidance!

awesomefucker
31-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Thank you so much for your information. :D

Do not, I repeat do not post a new thread many times just u do not see it coming up immediately. Newbies who have read the newbie link will know this is because u r under moderation so have to wait for Uncle Sam to approve your postings.

Help Uncle Sam to conserve bandwidth by posting only when necessary. :cool:

awesomefucker
31-03-2005, 08:58 PM
No wonder. I am waiting for my message and it seem donkey years before it appear. :D

The (M) symbol under your nick in you post indicates that you are under moderation, once that disappear, you are no longer under moderation.

bnhd
01-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Bro

Din want 2 start another thread though. Anyway, I realised that after posting an FR on one folder. I kena zap deducted until balance like almost zero liao.

Sorry but bros, if my post not too much but at least I try. I am not complaining but just want to voice out my experience. Seems that I kena zap jialat jialat. Hope I din do anything wrong though.

Some bros here even know me but kena zap liao, and if kena negative points than jialat liao, my SEX reputation will drop than no bros want to maybe even reply my post liao. Anyway, I as a newbie got 10 points I very happy liao, but if later kena negative... jialat.

Ok bros, think maybe my contributation not so much, I will work on that though.

BNHD

babe_rena
02-04-2005, 01:57 AM
read n understood liao. keke. :)

waitforme
02-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks to bro thaivistor for all these info :)

IAMGOD
02-04-2005, 12:18 PM
man.. i took almost half an hour to finish reading this thread.. thanks alot man..

Dr.Sex
02-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Ok i have finish Reading the rules as well. :)

Eagle Hawk
02-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Another useful thread from bro tv..

Matrixp
03-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Thanks to Brudder Thaivisitor for posting such useful guide for all newbies to adhere to SBF rules and regulations.

Great cheers to you. :)

awesomefucker
03-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Finally finish reading all the rules. Thank you :)

tank
03-04-2005, 11:25 PM
Thanks bro TV for the info..

john_403632
04-04-2005, 03:42 PM

Hi testing...

john_403632
04-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi testing...

Hi Brothers!

I have tried posting on the FRs in the Health Centre Category... How come I cannot see my replies? Can anyone help? I am new jus register today.... :confused:

ah tu
04-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi Brothers!

I have tried posting on the FRs in the Health Centre Category... How come I cannot see my replies? Can anyone help? I am new jus register today.... :confused:

Hi there ! Some of the kind bros in here inform me, newcomers have to wait 48 hrs before you can post in other sections. Maybe thats why your postings did not appear ? :)

sammyboyfor
04-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Hi Brothers!

What the F**K!!! :mad:

What the hell are these then?????

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=901898#post901898

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=901865#post901865

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=901834#post901834

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=901760#post901760

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=901359#post901359

wineloverjb
09-04-2005, 11:11 AM
got all your pointers and reminders already, big bosses

LED...
11-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Thanks bro thaivistor for the info and reminder ......... cheers :cool:

daMeiNVII
12-04-2005, 03:48 AM
hMm...very useful guide, but from a zabor's point of view, some posts are rather harsh.. sounds so scary

KKHHLOVE
12-04-2005, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor]Congratulations! You are officially a SB (meaning SammyBoy) Newbie.

Highly informative. Read and understooded.

Honey Boon
12-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Have spent my morning reading thru all the 14 pages. Indeed a very informative guides for us the newbies. Thanks for the thoughts and helpfullness. :)

12-04-2005, 05:02 PM
oh no!!?? posted in the regular forums in my excitement before i read this :eek:

i'm gonna make sure i read all the other threads in tis section before i screw up again :o

ICBM2060
15-04-2005, 11:05 AM

Bro thaivisitor
thanks for taking the trouble to guide us in SB. :)
Cheers

airsoft
19-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks have read & understood. :)

jungle boy
20-04-2005, 11:37 AM
testing testing 1, 2, 3

oops, premature ej........

cheem
20-04-2005, 06:50 PM
seems like im still under moderation.. hmm.
thanks alot anyway! sure helped alot!

cheers!

warresg
21-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Just like to check, how come this bro is still under moderation. :confused:
(Join : Jan 2003 / Post : 76 / Points : 10)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=934152&postcount=8

Sure2C
22-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Just complete reading the whole thread.

It really an eye opening for newbies like me. Got SBF LKY, Moderator n Centurion etc.

But the most important ones is the RnR posted by Pee (elderly) Thaivisitor.

Sld hv read it earlier when I just join. Nevertheless, still not too late. :p

Will try to follow the RnR closely.

Thank you, all Senior Samster who posted ur valuable points here.

Cheers!! :)

cheem
22-04-2005, 03:23 PM
err. ya. dont mind me asking also. why am i still under moderation? a bit blur about it, though i read through all the FAQ liao.

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 03:32 PM
err. ya. dont mind me asking also. why am i still under moderation? a bit blur about it, though i read through all the FAQ liao.

This is most likely due to you not having enough posts to get out of moderation. Contribute a little more I'm sure you will be out of (m) in no time.

cheem
22-04-2005, 10:20 PM
This is most likely due to you not having enough posts to get out of moderation. Contribute a little more I'm sure you will be out of (m) in no time.

alright. thanks bro :)

skye_Mist
22-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Finished reading this topic.. Good info 4 all newbies like us.. Appreciate it very much...

Thanks..

the sith
26-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Tks for another vital and much needed pointers for another freshie. Another test run here . Appreciate the pointers... And more to read...

bullet72
26-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Got Red Carded (-7) by Boss SB LKY after my virgin posting for not reading the newbie's Guide. :o I hav actually reply with long quote from Bro ThaiVisitor's thread unknowningly in my 1st post. Now very scare liao.... need to read more info on newbies know-how before kanna screw by boss n moderator again.

Hope those newbies will learn from my mistake. Don't wan u to up the lorry so soon... I now left 3 pts to go negative :D

the sith
26-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Bro bullet72... Wah, my sympathies to you bro. Just an honest mistake, so its ok lah....

Sure2C
26-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Got Red Carded (-7) by Boss SB LKY after my virgin posting for not reading the newbie's Guide. I hav actually reply with long quote from Bro ThaiVisitor's thread unknowningly in my 1st post. Now very scare liao.... need to read more info on newbies know-how before kanna screw by boss n moderator again.

Hope those newbies will learn from my mistake. Don't wan u to up the lorry so soon... I now left 3 pts to go negative :D
To err is human, it's ok to make mistake (I mean not too serious one).
The most important point is :To learn from the mistake n never do it again.
I'm sure if u contributes fairly in SBF, the senior bro here will up u in no time. Just need to prove ur worth!!
Welcome to SBF, cheers!! :)

Sammyboy Idol
26-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Idol reporting strength! :)

tbonto
30-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Dear oldbirds and seniors

I have pictures to share and movies to share. How do I post them on the sammy? Was reading through a search done one "posting pictures" but than got a message that I am not allow the function.

Would appreciate oldbirds here can help.

Thanks thanks

shoei
01-05-2005, 02:44 AM
i have been spending some time reading this.from what i know i have to reach 30 post in this forum before i can be allowed to post on others forums right??

shoei
01-05-2005, 02:46 AM
its great to have u to clarify some questions for newbie like me

Thrill-seeker
02-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone, been looking around the forum for a while before I registered. Hoping to get more experience and tips from the senior Samsters around. Happy bonking everyone.

GTTTT
03-05-2005, 01:13 AM
bro thaivisitor, thanks for the detailed and very informative message.
to all other sammys(?) out there, thanks too for your interesting postings.

Sure2C
03-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Dear oldbirds and seniors

I have pictures to share and movies to share. How do I post them on the sammy? Was reading through a search done one "posting pictures" but than got a message that I am not allow the function.

Would appreciate oldbirds here can help.

Thanks thanks
Me not oldbirds, oni join earlier than u by 1 mth.Hehehe!!!
Btw, if u hv pic n movies to share, can start a new thread in the "Sammyboy link exchange Plaza". Link below

Sammyboy Link Exchange Plaza (http://forum.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)

1 thing to note : As u r still under moderation, ur post may not appear immediately. Have patience, it will appear after vet thru by the moderator.
DO NOT DOUBLE POST them, else u may be zapped jialet jialet by Boss Sammyboy.

Hope the info. answer ur question.

Looking forward to ur contributing post. Cheers!!!

hymoh
03-05-2005, 10:42 PM
HI bro Thaivisitor,

Thanks, your guide to posting is very informative.

cheers

delayer
04-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Thanks Sam for the activation :)

yoyoRon
04-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Again thanks bro TV, guide iz helpful. :p

marcusYen
10-05-2005, 01:51 AM
The yellow pages of SB, indeed helpful.Thks to threadstarter again. ;)

RockaFella
12-05-2005, 01:20 AM
Hmmmm...yellow pages of SB?
yea u r right! :)

sinfit
12-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Ok,boss,i got it............thx! :o

James Pierce
13-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Ok. Understood most of it. But still unclear if the 30 posts in the newbie forum are 'required' or just a friendly suggestion.

durex
24-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Thank you boss and all seniors or centurion for maintaining tis site so we bros over here can enjoy,and i would also like to join your party too! Have up bros who is working hard points so we can constantly get great staff here, thanks a million :p

Sure2C
24-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Ok. Understood most of it. But still unclear if the 30 posts in the newbie forum are 'required' or just a friendly suggestion.
It is a proposed suggestion tat hv not been implemented, as of now. At later stage?....who knows....it all depends on Boss Sammyboy.

...Have up bros who is working hard points so we can constantly get great staff here, thanks a million.
U r a kind samster for upping ppl.
Do note that, as ur rep. power is zero, when u up ppl, their rep point will not be increased. N u may kenna zap for this (I hv kenna b4).
So, suggest u dun up ppl anymore, until ur rep. power is at least 1. Do actively contribute n I'm sure tat the good senior here will up ur rep pt till 15 to increase ur rep. power to 1. Then u can up ppl liao...

Welcome to SBF n enjoy ur stay here, Bro James Pierce n durex.

WismaPutri
25-05-2005, 10:41 AM
I juz join the SB party. Thks to thread starter for the guidelines. :)

OrLando
26-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Gone through the guidelines, noted and thks again to threadstarter.

latias
30-05-2005, 02:49 AM

Hope I am editing the quote correctly. Right Boss?

Senior Thaivisitor: Thank you for providing these good guide. Actually a bit scare after reading it. Will try to follow. Hope I don't make mistake.

bricabrac
02-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Bro ThaiVisitor, your guide is informative. Thank you. :)

AstonDB7
04-06-2005, 07:30 AM
Short and sharp, to the point, read and understood, thanks to TV!! :p

spinner
08-06-2005, 02:04 PM
To all bro's...especially Bro Thaivisitor, thanx for the guideline.. :rolleyes:

raymondl3est
11-06-2005, 09:12 AM
so point 15=1 rep power
now i know already thanks :p
by the way who can help me and give me some point
keke pls do not zapp me hor :D

F15 Eagle
12-06-2005, 02:09 AM
Read n understood Sir.
Will comply Sir.
TQ for de guide Sir Thaivisitor.

raymondl3est
12-06-2005, 08:39 AM
may i know where should i go to see who zap me
i kena zap for nothing 3 point :confused:

naemlo
12-06-2005, 10:01 AM
may i know where should i go to see who zap me
i kena zap for nothing 3 point :confused:

If the person who zap u, did not leave down his nick then u won't know except the boss. U can try asking him.

Rance
13-06-2005, 03:03 PM
*nod *nod Newbie understand !! thanx a lot bro

Ricorite
14-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Now I understand why cannot post yet. PTE Ricorite reporting to Cheong Platoon. Waiting to get lobang and get into actions !!!

5ingaporeano
15-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Now I understand why cannot post yet. PTE Ricorite reporting to Cheong Platoon. Waiting to get lobang and get into actions !!!
ditto. falling in too!

oldwine
15-06-2005, 03:25 PM

Snr Samster many thnks for tis info as well. Still wont try to venture out until I figure out a few more tech questions. Better to find out 1st than ask right?

MMM88
22-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Snr Samster many thnks for tis info as well. Still wont try to venture out until I figure out a few more tech questions. Better to find out 1st than ask right?

playing it SAFE..... ;)

pkkhong
26-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Thank you, Bro Thaivisitor for the information and guidelines.

cheers

simplesimon
27-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Okie dokie. Understood.

Thanks. :)

SEXPLORER II
29-06-2005, 12:37 PM
I am ready to explore!!! HA HA HA :D

WILDBOY
30-06-2005, 04:11 PM
WOW...really SI BEH HO newbies user guidebook!

Lucky got read... boh anyhow post here...later kenna left right centre from senior ministers here...hehe... :D

Thanks bro for the effort...will print out...burn it...mix with holy water and drink for GOOD LUCK... hahahaha.......

qinaide
01-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Hi Bro Thaivisitor,

I have read your guideline, thanks.

cheers

Tuanyu
08-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Newbie here. Read n understood liao.
Been reading this forum as guest for sometime liao.
Join to make more friends, hope I'll be accepted by the senior members.

ISD_2005
08-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Read n understood.
thx. :)