PDA

View Full Version : 21yr old Student in Slimming Ctr doing hj, bj, fj

JustMarried2
09-08-2004, 06:46 PM
I have good lobang for brudders here. New setup. Will put my FR here after some of u have tried and confirm that this is genuine.

I have tried a girl in an Brand New, upmarket slimming centre (Bugis) that willing to do hj or bj. As I kenna flamed for telling my long IRC story, I shall cut short tis FR. For bbbj or CIM please discuss with her.. i never tried…

Name: Lily

Damage: 1hr $50(inclusive of session on slimming machine costing $10K) + hj $30 or bj +$50. Sorry she only do FJ selectively. I was lucky!!! + $100

Look: Innocent student looking type. Short crop hair, nice complexion, slim with C-cup

Time: 11am - 6pm

Just lucky to discover this newbie Gem. She just need some extra cash for her school fees and have just started to offer the above service. I have tried her in person. Great GF feeling.. very patient.. no rush.. very hard working and looking at her pretty, innocent, student face you rock hard leow.

If brudder who will wish to try her PM me. The only conditions.. She will do fj for limited time only.. for those who like to bj or fj that included me.. please hurry but pols don’t force her.... if she can’t make enough to pay her fees, she will stop this service. My only condition, don't flame me if you don't like.

PM me for contact and SMS her directly OK leow.. but she only respond to sms & u need to book 1 day in advance, cos her slimming centre lady boss doesn’t know she doing sidelines. So slimming session for $50/- per hr is compulsory.

Somehow, even thou I take a long time to cum, after the session on machine I was rock hard, and performed like no tomorrow. But I dare not confirm if it was her beauty or the slimming machine, but I do think that her looks(so I think it was her X-factor) that will make it worth the trip.

P.S. Pls up my rep if you ask for PM. Thanks

Boss30
10-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Bro, care to share the contact?

Thanks,
Al

cheongkid
10-08-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm already slim (skinny in fact), guess I don't stand a chance in trying her services... :(

10 cc
10-08-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm already slim (skinny in fact), guess I don't stand a chance in trying her services... :(

ya lor... me too. maybe she can make my ti-ti fat and then slim it down?

nirvana
10-08-2004, 05:58 PM
ya lor... me too. maybe she can make my ti-ti fat and then slim it down?

u r back!!! :D

how ya?

DeVegas
10-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Wah, 5 mins ago see he still have 3 points, now he is on -9 liao, damn super man. Looks like his stock will for sure go underwater already by today.

Think this JustMarried2 sure regret that he post the wrong story in the wrong place liao.

We should be expecting to see a JustMarried3 by tomorrow, new share available for IPO. :p

nirvana
10-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Wah, 5 mins ago see he still have 3 points, now he is on -9 liao, damn super man. Looks like his stock will for sure go underwater already by today.

Think this JustMarried2 sure regret that he post the wrong story in the wrong place liao.

We should be expecting to see a JustMarried3 by tomorrow, new share available for IPO. :p

clap clap :D

monster98
10-08-2004, 06:06 PM

Think I'm the most suitable candidate...... :D

nirvana
10-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Think I'm the most suitable candidate...... :D

:D

confirm

she will bend forward and force u to pump and pump her

monster98
10-08-2004, 06:12 PM
:D

confirm

she will bend forward and force u to pump and pump her

:D that's my favourite position.........

nirvana
10-08-2004, 06:20 PM
:D that's my favourite position.........

faster go book appointment :D

monster98
10-08-2004, 06:25 PM
faster go book appointment :D

wanna go 2gether????????? :p

nirvana
10-08-2004, 06:28 PM
wanna go 2gether????????? :p

yes!!!! faster PM justmarried2 for the full address. :D

kimoze1
10-08-2004, 10:09 PM
I have good lobang for brudders here. New setup. Will put my FR here after some of u have tried and confirm that this is genuine.
I have tried a girl in an Brand New, upmarket slimming centre (Bugis) that willing to do hj or bj. As I kenna flamed for telling my long IRC story, I shall cut short tis FR. For bbbj or CIM please discuss with her.. i never tried…

Name: Lily

Damage: 1hr $50(inclusive of session on slimming machine costing $10K) + hj $30 or bj +$50. Sorry she only do FJ selectively. I was lucky!!! + $100

Look: Innocent student looking type. Short crop hair, nice complexion, slim with C-cup

Just lucky to discover this newbie Gem. She just need some extra cash for her school fees and have just started to offer the above service. I have tried her in person. Great GF feeling.. very patient.. no rush.. very hard working and looking at her pretty, innocent, student face you rock hard leow.

If brudder who will wish to try her PM me. The only conditions.. She will do fj for limited time only.. for those who like to bj or fj that included me.. please hurry but pols don’t force her.... if she can’t make enough to pay her fees, she will stop this service. My only condition, don't flame me if you don't like.

PM me for contact and SMS her directly OK leow.. but she only respond to sms & u need to book 1 day in advance, cos her slimming centre lady boss doesn’t know she doing sidelines. So slimming session for $50/- per hr is compulsory.

Somehow, even thou I take a long time to cum, after the session on machine I was rock hard, and performed like no tomorrow. But I dare not confirm if it was her beauty or the slimming machine, but I do think that her looks(so I think it was her X-factor) that will make it worth the trip.

P.S. Pls up my rep if you ask for PM. Thanks

Thanks for the no. bro. will up yr rep once i get over the quota.

thomas999
10-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Can PM me the contact? Your mailbox is full.

Can ask her out to somewhere else other than the slimming centre?
Im already quite slim, except for a little tummy.

Will up ur rep!

Thanks

dementorz
11-08-2004, 12:21 AM
brudder justmarried2......
cant pm you leh........
anyway, can share contacts?
pm me the details please..............
as per your request, up your rep liao.......
thks in advance........ :cool:

JustMarried2
11-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi bros,

I think I lost rep pts due to my other post... Can any1 tell me how to delete that? It was a super long IRC chat that nobody liked to read.

Hell, I don't care! Anyway, can some bros tell me how to cut & & paste ref to your posting here? Like this:

cheongkid: I'm already slim (skinny in fact), guess I don't stand a chance in trying her services...

Well Cheongkid, like 10cc said first she make ur didi fat then help slim it down. Guaranteed satisfaction.

JustMarried2
11-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Hi guys,
How do I delete posts? Some1 has been killing my rep.
so I need to logon Justmarried1

10 cc
11-08-2004, 11:31 PM
u r back!!! :D

how ya?

hi bro,

i am always here lah. just lazy to post sometime. not a TCSS person... was about to say hello to u in the $50-PRC-3-guys-2-girls thread and then i saw this.

cannot be like u leh. 1 am still out fishing. how biz? kl now very very little prc/viet/indo girls liao. so local girls in high demand. u know what i mean?

take care. when r we cheonging together? with minahktvsiao want or not?

cheers
jt

thaivisitor
12-08-2004, 02:06 AM
Have PM to Sam to relocate this thread to FL forums before this samsters get deducted even more...

Apparently it looks like his lobang is real from the posts of other bros who want to "up" his reps, but mostly not qualified yet.

For those bro with less than 50 posts, please see this thread written by a true professional :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21518

Jerkman
12-08-2004, 07:05 AM

wow.... local c-cupper.. a rarity!!! is she local?

nirvana
12-08-2004, 08:22 AM
hi bro,

i am always here lah. just lazy to post sometime. not a TCSS person... was about to say hello to u in the $50-PRC-3-guys-2-girls thread and then i saw this.

cannot be like u leh. 1 am still out fishing. how biz? kl now very very little prc/viet/indo girls liao. so local girls in high demand. u know what i mean?

cheers
jt

ROGER!

hehehhee, i was trying to get into connection with the JB side too. Now, biz in sg is in snail speed.

yes, it is alway great to cheong with some great kaki. He is back, however, he mention tat those commando minah is gone... need to train the new batch.

U in sillypore now? hw is tat thing going on in bukit timah area? running?

^_6

ma5k3r
12-08-2004, 11:25 AM
Hi guys,
How do I delete posts? Some1 has been killing my rep.
so I need to logon Justmarried1

hey bro
the hp number u gave me no response or reply ??

JustMarried2
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Have PM to Sam to relocate this thread to FL forums before this samsters get deducted even more...

Apparently it looks like his lobang is real from the posts of other bros who want to "up" his reps, but mostly not qualified yet.

For those bro with less than 50 posts, please see this thread written by a true professional :D

Hi Centurion thaivisitor,

You seem like d most helpful "old bird" so I'm responding to u for help.

Being a newbie and posting wat I deemed as an interesting chat with an IRC gal gained me no end of rep deductions. (Hell I don't really care) But unfortunately I posted that twice in HC & KTV tangos thread titled "My 1st 3 shots...." and incurred the wrath of many samsters here(there). Maybe thats why Im banned from posting there?

But when I wanted to post this good lobang into HC & KTV tangos thread, it somehow ended here & I'm unable to put it there even when I tried twice (am I banned?).

Parden my ignorance if I am suppposed to know how to do it, but Ive tried to delete my virgin posting but can't. Can you show me where or teach me or delete it for me (The "My 1st 3 shots...." one not this one)

Since I have many bros who want to add my rep but more deducting it, can I undo JustMarried2 and re-register as JustMarried1/3/4/5/whatever? Or cant since this site recognises my IP address...

Pls advise. Thanks a MiL.

JustMarried2
12-08-2004, 05:51 PM

Thanks again bro thaivisitor,

I know of at least 1 bro who tried Lily and signed up for a $500/- session (myself included) which gave me 12 sessions (instead of 10 @$50 per session).

So I don't really care if I can't reply to all my PMs or post to the correct thread cos, it's just another good lobang that d people here will miss.

Finally, I must say I do enjoy all the good postings and lobangs that oth bros have posted and wish then "bon voyage" to good health(sex). Cos I think I shall be resigned to just enjoying their contributions here and stop posting.

JustMarried2
12-08-2004, 06:01 PM
BTW,

I've mentioned that d phno that I've given/replied to 25 bros is meant for SMS only, this is a request from Lily:

1. Pls stop calling as she will not answer, and will take up to 3hrs to reply.
2. Won't be interested to do outside of centre as do not want to be seen or recognised by people she knows.
3. Do not wish to bargain so stop asking $100 can or not. To those who have, the hourly rate (promotional now) is only $50. So $100 you still get $50 change and to meet this cute chick. You then decide if you want to part with more money. But please note that she may not want to take your money. (hint: doesn't if bosses around etc)

Since no one has posted their FR, I shan't either, anyway she changing HP no. soon, so I will not be able to respond to many bros here since I've -ve rep. so those who have d current no. try fast else even if she's avail, I'm uncontactable to PM u guys with d new no.

Cherio!

Gerald Tan
12-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Hello, Bro..pls kindly be more specific of her location if u dun pm me her contact no. Thanks hor, i up ur reputation.

10 cc
12-08-2004, 11:15 PM
ROGER!

hehehhee, i was trying to get into connection with the JB side too. Now, biz in sg is in snail speed.

yes, it is alway great to cheong with some great kaki. He is back, however, he mention tat those commando minah is gone... need to train the new batch.

U in sillypore now? hw is tat thing going on in bukit timah area? running?

^_6

next time got happening, must jio me 1 time! i dont play in JB much. too messy. my playground is still kl. going on saturday, got happening ahead. next week got a cheong boat trip! cant wait man...

keep in touch. dont tcss to much here, else people complaint...

take care.

cheers
jt

minahktvsiao
13-08-2004, 12:40 AM
hi bro,

cheers
jt
sorry to hijack the thread.just to say hello to 1 of my old kaki from brown sugar ktv.can still remember me after so long.btw,lost my hp and all nos gone.change my hp nos liao.maybe if u like can do pm.sorry to thread starter for this post.cheers

nirvana
13-08-2004, 08:04 AM
next time got happening, must jio me 1 time! i dont play in JB much. too messy. my playground is still kl. going on saturday, got happening ahead. next week got a cheong boat trip! cant wait man...

keep in touch. dont tcss to much here, else people complaint...

take care.

cheers
jt

yo man , keep in touch! ! :D

JustMarried2
13-08-2004, 11:07 AM
sorry to hijack the thread.just to say hello to 1 of my old kaki from brown sugar ktv.can still remember me after so long.btw,lost my hp and all nos gone.change my hp nos liao.maybe if u like can do pm.sorry to thread starter for this post.cheers

Yo! No prob. I newbie and will probably be booted from here soon, cos I posted a no-no IRC chat and probably this thread in d wrong place.

JustMarried2
13-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Yo bros!

Understand some have difficulty in finding this place... it's very discrete, so sorry, not my fault they not as obvious like in GL htl like MY or JM, but even that, some bros can't find... hehe

I visiting this Sat 10-11am any want to join in welcome but pls take queue no. cos I think Sat v.busy.

Cheers!

Looksee
13-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Yo bros!

Understand some have difficulty in finding this place... it's very discrete, so sorry, not my fault they not as obvious like in GL htl like MY or JM, but even that, some bros can't find... hehe

I visiting this Sat 10-11am any want to join in welcome but pls take queue no. cos I think Sat v.busy.

Cheers!

Bro

Everyone deserve a second chance. Increase 5 points for you as you are willing to admit to your mistake.

regards

nirvana
13-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Yo bros!

Cheers!

hi, thanks for the offer. i had told u my timing liao. another thing is..if we both go in together, who is she gonna serve? together? or?

^_^

Darknites
13-08-2004, 01:43 PM
hmm.. need to sms her first before going ar?

will prob try and search for it one of these days and if she is sweet enough, would just go in and try out the slimming service.. i need to loss weight anyway.. :p

Cheers,
Shadow

JustMarried2
13-08-2004, 02:16 PM
hi, thanks for the offer. i had told u my timing liao. another thing is..if we both go in together, who is she gonna serve? together? or?

^_^

Depends on who goes at what time. I forget what time u want?

galsharing
13-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Hey bro....remember May? Well, she is one slim chick now...after slimming sessions in Thai...beautiful and sexy and of course the skills is beyond words....

You want to book her have to call 93590267 (today and SAT until 12pm, then the number will be changed)

Her old handphone was lost so don't call the number anymore

sextrade
13-08-2004, 02:30 PM

Hey,
Yes you are right, she is real. i have already the time with her. meeting her and let u know the outcome.......

Gundam_08MS
13-08-2004, 02:33 PM
any bro has tried her please write a FR to us. thanks

DeVegas
13-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Hey bro....remember May? Well, she is one slim chick now...after slimming sessions in Thai...beautiful and sexy and of course the skills is beyond words....

You want to book her have to call 93590267 (today and SAT until 12pm, then the number will be changed)

Her old handphone was lost so don't call the number anymore

galsharing, are you trying to sabotage someone you don't like by posting the number in this open forum!!! :mad:

kaiser76
13-08-2004, 02:58 PM

jus received an sms from lily. not sure wat she means. she gave me an address and a msg in mandarin that reads ' can find then have'. care to enlighten me? :confused:

camry
13-08-2004, 03:01 PM

So can i hv her nos ? :D

DeVegas
13-08-2004, 03:24 PM
So can i hv her nos ?

Bro, becareful wor.....maybe have to sign up for the slimming course that is $500 for 12 session (you get 2 free instead of 10 @ $50 per session) then you have chance to bonk her at a additional cost she wanted? :confused: :eek:

simimabochap
13-08-2004, 03:32 PM
any bro has tried her please write a FR to us. thanks
this is a story of a girl name Lily
face kind of sweet but body too skinny
her body looks thin cos her boobs are size C
nevertheless it is definitely worth to squeeze
claims to help u slim with her slimming machine
but u know the extras afterwards is the main "thing"
she will bore u down with her pityful pleas
cos all she wants to do is to make more money
Make extra sure that u ask her for her fees
cos after the act, her price will cost yr nose to bleed.
face quite innocent and looks kinda young
definitely a prc in her prime.
the blow job was done quite quick and fine
cos she is looking at the time
then she will mount on u for the fcuk job
and let u finish her like a dog
see if any fellow samster will agree
my FR on lily will set yr mind free
price to pay was a little too steep
but then again I wonder,nothings for free

Just add some points for Justmarried2 for the contact which is genuine.

Darknites
13-08-2004, 04:02 PM

Damn... pardon me but this FR is one piece of good shit!

Haha.. sorry.. just watched Torque and can't help it...

But seriously, good FR.. will up your rep tmr cos out of quota today..

Cheers,
Shadow

camry
13-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Bro, becareful wor.....maybe have to sign up for the slimming course that is $500 for 12 session (you get 2 free instead of 10 @ $50 per session) then you have chance to bonk her at a additional cost she wanted? :confused: :eek:

Opps ............ if tat's the case I better forget abt it .

JustMarried2
13-08-2004, 06:44 PM
face kind of sweet but body too skinny (like I said: like Lara Croft the cartoon version)
nevertheless it is definitely worth to squeezeDefinitely!!!)
Make extra sure that u ask her for her fees(Fees standard what... u mean it's not wat I said?)
definitely a prc in her prime.You bet:21 only

Thanks bro,

Of course the contact is REAL! Anyway, this is kinda new way u write an FR,... I like it... Not the SERIOUS shit type... but I like it :cool:

With d no. of bros that have signed up for package, I think she needn't entertain others any more!!! So if any others can get an appt. soon, do so before this IPO is closed. Cheers!

And thanks bro for your pts? How do I add yours?

JustMarried2
13-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey,
Yes you are right, she is real. i have already the time with her. meeting her and let u know the outcome.......

Huh? I was responding to Bro Nirvana, not u! Or r u two d same person?

Cheers!

P.S. Course she's real, go ask Bro Simi. She say he really handsome and no need to slim down kekekek. Or was that some 1 else?

JustMarried2
13-08-2004, 06:58 PM

Wow my rep is back to 10 from minus 9. Thanks to all bros who up size me!

Look at it this way, u only got 1 chance to try this flower cos they dont normally take walkins. With my rep power up, expect my FR soon!

All d best to bros who are going on Sat (tml) I will be there too! How u guys leave me a slot OK?

Cheers!

cybron
13-08-2004, 07:53 PM
u r good mah... u indeed work very hard... good job.. this proof that if u willing to share u will get what u deserve..

Wow my rep is back to 10 from minus 9. Thanks to all bros who up size me!

Look at it this way, u only got 1 chance to try this flower cos they dont normally take walkins. With my rep power up, expect my FR soon!

All d best to bros who are going on Sat (tml) I will be there too! How u guys leave me a slot OK?

Cheers!

hanabishi99
15-08-2004, 12:00 AM
Actually not worth going down

1stly place so hard to find. it's actually like an apartment of some sort. u cant go in without pressing the buzzer outside to identify urself b4 someone lets u in (from inside, u wont c the person of course)

after go in, must climb stairs some more - to some unit - like i said looks like some apartment

the girl is not pretty at all - so skinny - and definitely doesnt look like a student like me - looks matured to me actually - basically someone using her to make xtra money

inside the room is 2 partitions - like those u have in the PDMM shops - when i was there she asked me to take off everything xcept underwear - i ask her if got customer she say got one next partition

she say just lie down and she will help me to the slimming - basically just some padding crap connected to some electronics - i'm suprised if ppl dont get electrocuted

she say got customer next partition - 10 more mins 2 go - then the door bell rang - another asshole that was behind me downstairs earlier also wan to come in - she ask him to sit downstairs and wait

i decided not to go for this slimming shit cos after all it's not worth it - HC only 30+ and she's not pretty at all - for $50 might as well i go HC got steam, sauna, food and prettier girls

plus her hp kept ringing - more appts - which mean more she probably has to rush - and also since she serving so many ppl - hygiene purpose i not too interested

i left the place only to find the door locked - some one opened from outside and quickly ran down the stairs like no tomorrow - must be the boss of the place - so scared ppl recognize his face

some more there was this fat ass waiting - dam fat and ugly - if she does BBBJ for him - YUCKS - I dont think i want her to do for me oredi

all in all - a WIERD and really FUNNY experience -

Darknites
15-08-2004, 12:52 AM

1stly place so hard to find. it's actually like an apartment of some sort. u cant go in without pressing the buzzer outside to identify urself b4 someone lets u in (from inside, u wont c the person of course)

after go in, must climb stairs some more - to some unit - like i said looks like some apartment

the girl is not pretty at all - so skinny - and definitely doesnt look like a student like me - looks matured to me actually - basically someone using her to make xtra money

inside the room is 2 partitions - like those u have in the PDMM shops - when i was there she asked me to take off everything xcept underwear - i ask her if got customer she say got one next partition

she say just lie down and she will help me to the slimming - basically just some padding crap connected to some electronics - i'm suprised if ppl dont get electrocuted

she say got customer next partition - 10 more mins 2 go - then the door bell rang - another asshole that was behind me downstairs earlier also wan to come in - she ask him to sit downstairs and wait

i decided not to go for this slimming shit cos after all it's not worth it - HC only 30+ and she's not pretty at all - for $50 might as well i go HC got steam, sauna, food and prettier girls

plus her hp kept ringing - more appts - which mean more she probably has to rush - and also since she serving so many ppl - hygiene purpose i not too interested

i left the place only to find the door locked - some one opened from outside and quickly ran down the stairs like no tomorrow - must be the boss of the place - so scared ppl recognize his face

some more there was this fat ass waiting - dam fat and ugly - if she does BBBJ for him - YUCKS - I dont think i want her to do for me oredi

Hmm.. if this FR is true, I appreciate someone who is willing to voice out.. and bros should also appreciate it...

not to say other bros here are wrong cos some actually said she look quite pretty.. but diff person, diff perspective.. will reconsider..

Cheers,
Shadow

Gundam_08MS
15-08-2004, 03:49 AM

good FR, thanks bro

cheers

simimabochap
16-08-2004, 11:22 AM

To:Bro hanabishi99

If u read my thread ever so carefully
there's nothing written about her being pretty
if the expectation on looks and services are yr concerns
then u should reject or make excuses to leave in an instant
for other fellow samsters who are hesistant
u have to always cater for the unexpectant
though the place is hard to find and secluded
it's great for having full privacy with all services included
for me I have tried and find it's fine
experiencing this type of feeling for the first time
I felt that though she's greedy for money
she tells me that given a choice,she can be choosy.
so whether the next in line is fat and ugly
there's no point worrying ,whether if she offered him any....(specials)

Darknites
16-08-2004, 11:50 AM

Well, she can be choosy because she has been portrayed as being sweet and pretty (various thread combined)... but now that we see more light of the truth, wonder how long more can she be choosy...?

Well, I dun blame bro simimabochap cos his FR was well written... to me, he is just being more diplomatic than necessary.. but we are human after all, I too sometimes write FR slightly better cos I feel for the gal..

So, dun take any offence, write what you feel and move on..

Cheers,
Shadow

triple h
16-08-2004, 12:09 PM
bro,
mostly its to each his own. some may say she pretty, some may disagree. most important is that they get what they came for ( or maybe not )

Hmm.. if this FR is true, I appreciate someone who is willing to voice out.. and bros should also appreciate it...

not to say other bros here are wrong cos some actually said she look quite pretty.. but diff person, diff perspective.. will reconsider..

Cheers,
Shadow

hanabishi99
16-08-2004, 12:45 PM
to simibochap

pls lah wana cut ur poetic crap lah..u tink wat? english class? u can post ur poems to Straits Times

anway, when i wrote i was not refering to u and neither did i say u mention she was pretty - as to the fatso waiting behind - it IS MY CONCERn cos it makes me puke and spoils my mood

in any case i tink i've done a lot of ppl here GREAT favor by telling the TRUTH..

JustMarried2
16-08-2004, 01:29 PM

Another fine FR!

Anyway, just ignore some sour puss who got rejected cos they wanted a fj for $50 - 100... wahhhhhhhh!!!!

I shall post some HPs of jokers who asks all sorts fo nonsence and wanted to fj for free or report....

Is that the prupose of this forum or is it to share I wonder.

For those bros who like & will RTF pls show ur support & up my rep. Others can deduct, as if I care.... any way she is leaving us by month end so even if u r interested too late... I won't be forwarding any more contacts... unless by popular demand.

Will bros support me if I post their contacts here?

Cheers all!

simimabochap
16-08-2004, 02:49 PM
Another fine FR!

Anyway, just ignore some sour puss who got rejected cos they wanted a fj for $50 - 100... wahhhhhhhh!!!!

I shall post some HPs of jokers who asks all sorts fo nonsence and wanted to fj for free or report....

Is that the prupose of this forum or is it to share I wonder.

For those bros who like & will RTF pls show ur support & up my rep. Others can deduct, as if I care.... any way she is leaving us by month end so even if u r interested too late... I won't be forwarding any more contacts... unless by popular demand.

Will bros support me if I post their contacts here?

Cheers all!

bro justmarried2 u better not post the list of jokers
cos its will definitely hurt some fellow samsters
if u can just ignore and forget
then your reputation points will have better grade
what i suggest u do is to look for more lobang
than just rely on this only one....

as diplomatic as I try to be
some fellow brothers dun seem too pleased
since I want to write to share in this forum
might as well write in a poetic fashion......
to those who think that its a load of crap
then why are u still on the net.........

JustMarried2
16-08-2004, 08:02 PM
bro justmarried2 u better not post the list of jokers
cos its will definitely hurt some fellow samsters
if u can just ignore and forget
then your reputation points will have better grade
what i suggest u do is to look for more lobang
than just rely on this only one....

as diplomatic as I try to be
some fellow brothers dun seem too pleased
since I want to write to share in this forum
might as well write in a poetic fashion......
to those who think that its a load of crap
then why are u still on the net.........

Muahahaha, good 1

I totally agree, Im not here to slime ppl, so those who like it enjoy, I always believe that if I dont have anything nice to say, I keep quite, If I have, I share it.

maituleow
17-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Muahahaha, good 1

I totally agree, Im not here to slime ppl, so those who like it enjoy, I always believe that if I dont have anything nice to say, I keep quite, If I have, I share it.

justmarried2,how come u can know the brothers visiting the girl?Are u the boss or customer too?? how come u know the girl can describe the customers unless u are also there??
sorri to ask these questions because I find the connection very funni.

JustMarried2
18-08-2004, 02:10 PM
justmarried2,how come u can know the brothers visiting the girl?Are u the boss or customer too?? how come u know the girl can describe the customers unless u are also there??
sorri to ask these questions because I find the connection very funni.

I was there... I fixed 2 bros to meet Lily... Donno what they did leh... Hehe

wind21
05-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Hi Bro,

Great , would like to try it out
pls PM her contact pls , i only go for HJ only

simpleson
09-04-2008, 02:07 AM
thumbs up for Bro simimabochap for his interesting FR. dunn understand y bros scold him.

just reminder that tis forum is about sharing, gd or bad, its better than a lot of bros out there that didnt even bother to thank the TS for good bonks n didnt even bother to leave a FR.

keep it up bro simibochap! :)

s3xd3vi1
09-04-2008, 03:17 AM
waoh... 2004 threads also can dig out :)

lonelybro
09-04-2008, 07:11 AM
have u guys seen the date of the first post?

HotMandom
09-04-2008, 09:44 AM
wow wow wow

what a gem ? good job brudder.

i would love to meet this gem. how do i reach her ?

my email is [email protected]

thanks

shiok1968
09-04-2008, 10:03 AM
wow wow wow

what a gem ? good job brudder.

i would love to meet this gem. how do i reach her ?

my email is [email protected]

thanksHahaha......open your eyes and see the earlier posts.:rolleyes:

Info given was in 04 and now already 08. Do you think lobang still existing or not??:rolleyes:

HotMandom
11-04-2008, 09:07 AM
wow wow wow

what a gem. can some kind soul pass me her contacts please ?

[email protected]

thanks brudder

maituleow
11-04-2008, 10:05 AM
wow wow wow

what a gem. can some kind soul pass me her contacts please ?

[email protected]

thanks brudder

Brother your sperm cheong your brain already, I had her almost 4 years ago, now probably have 3 children and now a C cup MILF leow!!!!!!!

hang37
11-04-2008, 11:18 AM
TS.. you mean extra 100 buck for HJ only ah... wah.. quite ex le, can touch touch or not one??

geckoSG
11-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Well done on FR, best FR i ever read! :D

splash
20-06-2008, 03:03 AM
Bro,i'm interested,can share the contact.Thanks a million:)