PDA

View Full Version : KTV in KL

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

tck306
23-07-2004, 06:21 PM
As I have frequent KL's KTV for the past few years, I wonder if someone is interested to know the information about the it. If yes, pls post yr question and I will try my best to provide the info to those are interested....

kaiser76
25-07-2004, 09:07 PM
As I have frequent KL's KTV for the past few years, I wonder if someone is interested to know the information about the it. If yes, pls post yr question and I will try my best to provide the info to those are interested....

Hi Bro,

My frens and i are going up to KL in early Aug. Totally clueless abt the place. Been reading abt the HCs and noted that I shld try the 1 at HSBC building. As for the KTVs, wud love to have yr advise on which ones to try and what the damage is like.

Thanks! :)

skyline69
25-07-2004, 10:35 PM
To threadstarter,

Thanks for the offer - please give general information on the KTV scene in KL

What's the price like for a typical night of boozing, groping and playing?
What's the scene like in terms of nationality of girls/type of action etc?
How much would ta-pow typically be after KTV session?

And anything else you could share that you think is relevant...

Thanks bro :) :)

tck306
26-07-2004, 04:06 PM
For those who are coming for the first time to KL, you can choose either a quickie at the spa which damage is about RM 200 plus. U can find enough info in the forum about the hottest spa in KL.

For those who like the little more "process" like me, u cud spend longer time at the KTV. But Of Course, the damages are bigger.....

Most of the KTV in KL (either high or low class) were occupied by the PRC B4. But now, if U can find them, U sure have to buy 100 B n 100 S 4D.

I categoriezed the KTV in KL to 5 classes. The 5 star one are like Bintang Palace, Vegas. 4 star like Macau, Superstar, Golden Horse etc. There are many 3 stars one even outside the KL city like, Sunway, Subang, Cheras, PJ etc.

The 5 star one will charge room charge (depanding on room size) if U are not a member there. The GROs are local chinese and malay (found some young malays cud speak mandarin very well) and some mixed from East Malaysia. There are hourly charge from $35 to $55 depanding on which KTV U go. Some mummy will slash U if U are not carefull with the bill, especially U are high on the drinks (or the girls).

Ta pou could be various from $500 to $2000 depanding on the club as well. If you are good in talking and the girl happens to shiok with U, negotiate yr own self. Some don do ta pou....

For those guys are int, just PM me at [email protected] if U r in KL and if I m happens to be free and around, I cud bring u guys there.

rawhide
01-08-2004, 01:01 AM
hi mr tkc...

what do u know of the Mercury Club in PJ?

where wud u suggest a good place to spend in PJ?

dathinman
01-08-2004, 11:35 AM
hi mr tkc...

what do u know of the Mercury Club in PJ?

where wud u suggest a good place to spend in PJ?

I hear Mercury Club quite happening. There is happy hour until 9pm. Sometimes the rooms are booked in advanced, so if you want to extend beyond 9pm you might not be able to do so.

Other places in PJ are Chinatown, Crystal, Empress. Only been to Chinatown, burnt a hole in my pocket. :( But I had fun.

There is also a place with Malay GROs only. Not sure if you are interested to know.....

MrDevil
01-08-2004, 03:43 PM
I hear Mercury Club quite happening. There is happy hour until 9pm. Sometimes the rooms are booked in advanced, so if you want to extend beyond 9pm you might not be able to do so.

Other places in PJ are Chinatown, Crystal, Empress. Only been to Chinatown, burnt a hole in my pocket. :( But I had fun.

There is also a place with Malay GROs only. Not sure if you are interested to know.....

Yes, Mercury pretty happening where most of the malay girls there offer FJ, BJ and FJ in the attached toilet. Price pretty standard too. Happy hour more economical, only butterfly tippings but after happyhour the girls are by hours booking.

tck306
02-08-2004, 01:07 PM
What they said are correct. Mercury's girls are "wilder" compare to other KTVs in PJ area. There is another, Taipan Club at Taipan USJ. A lot of "happennings" down there as well. Heard that Why Not at Sea Park also back in action with local girls...

Ava in Sunway is trying hard to lure local girls to work there, the GM said very hard as it is not in KL city...but he is trying to get Kadazan girls in the coming weeks from 1 agent...

Just visited Rich City KTV in KL last saturday. Just in biz for 6 months. Got 6 mummies. Girls are damn young. Mainly Chinese and Malays, from 18 to 25 yrs old. Butterfly tips from 30 to 50. Booking is around 250. A bottle of Chivas is at 330 (with 2 free bottles of mineral water & no room charge). The biggest room, 222, can ply world cup inside. Any one interested, PM for the contact.

tck306
02-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Those girls at Ava Sunway mainly malay and chinese. Young but not so pretty...Butterfly tips 50. Got 1 malay, 23 yrs old, Michelle is quite decent looking, good svc and fun. Not all girls offer extra svc, ask mummy to arrange at standard rate.

The girls at Rich City is a lot better. Some new faces as well. There are a few only for hour booking and don't butterfly, quite classy looking. Ask the mummy to arrange. Even has attached toilet, but don't think it is as "wild" as Mercury....Mummy and PR managers are from Regina, Subaru and Gold Mine...Quiet a lot of local chinese girls...

tck306
02-08-2004, 08:41 PM
As most of the PRC work in other cities right now, sometime we also "missed" them a bit here. A lot of my Singapore frs don't like PRC in KTV. I do understand it. But right now, we got to stick with local girls are "cocky" and expensive......that's what happend b4 those Made in China attacked the whole SEA region.

I guess a lot of KTV kaki missed those days in Subaru, Cherry Blossom, Emico, etc. I am not saying the are better then locals, but we really have lot of fun (and misery) when they were around. Of course, many wives here are now very happy as well.

Anybody want to share some of yr exp with PRC girls from the KTV?

diesel
02-08-2004, 09:05 PM
As most of the PRC work in other cities right now, sometime we also "missed" them a bit here. A lot of my Singapore frs don't like P.R.C. in KTV. I do understand it. But right now, we got to stick with local girls are "cocky" and expensive......that's what happend b4 those Made in China attacked the whole SEA region.

I guess a lot of KTV kaki missed those days in Subaru, Cherry Blossom, Emico, etc. I am not saying the are better then locals, but we really have lot of fun (and misery) when they were around. Of course, many wives here are now very happy as well.

Anybody want to share some of yr exp with PRC girls from the KTV?

P.R.C. gals are not entertaining or accomodating enough. We do not mind spending money on them provided they are good in service (other than sex).

In my opinion, P.R.C. gals really do not know how to take care customers. In a sense, they do not know how to "Fang Chang Xian, Diao Da Yu". What they want is money. I should say they are over money minded. In Hokkien, we say, "gian-lui". Attitude problem some more. Malaysia/Singapore gals are far better than the P.R.C. gals.

Customers may be very rich but very often they acted like they are not. I suppose many wealthy customers are thrifty and they don't really showed-off. :p

P.R.C. gals want is money and run-off right after business. If these P.R.C. gals know how to treat customers well, these P.R.C. gals will be benefited in the long run.

tck306
02-08-2004, 09:55 PM
I do agree this is what happening in Singapore but not in Malaysia.
The main reason i guess is VISA issue. If i m not wrong, Singapore only allowing 2 x 14 days visa entry for the PRC right? Then don blame them, they got to pay off everything (passport, visa, air ticket, hotel stay etc) in a short period, that's why got the make the most money in the shortest time.

But this is not so in Malaysia. Most of the PRC here get entry with the same method. But they overstay......I have met one even had stayed in KL for more then 2 yrs b4 she goes back by paying her way out from KLIA.

Hence, they hv more time to make up their losses. Some of the girls are sold to agents who they owe about RM 5-10k. If they are hardworking and lucky enough, they cud pay back the agent fast.

Met a lot of them had various encounter with the police who extort money from them due to overstay at the roadblocks, raids, etc. After they pay off, continue stay on and make more money to recover it.

My guestimation is there were as many as 5000 PRC WL in KL during the hay days....But now, bo liao.....

kawatetsu
03-08-2004, 06:08 AM
I have had my fair share of PRC gers during the "golden years" when there were so many of them in KL. The M.O. usually goes like this; meet girl in KTV, bring her home, ask her to come again next night, meet her in China, meet her frens, bye,bye. Next! Gone through 5-6 girls like wise.
Found some of them very sweet, sensitive, & naive. Of course, some are all money-faced, so it depends on your luck. I have to say, the last two girls I did spend extra money for them to go home safely when the crackdown started. But it was mini-relationships that I enjoyed, no regrets.
these days the local girls are more cocky at KTV, and its all business. :mad:

rickyeoh
03-08-2004, 08:41 AM
TCK,

I generally agreed with your comments on the PRC in S'pore and M'sia. I believe there are some "good" PRC in both countries. I had my fair share of mini relationships with them. If you treat them nice, most of them will treat you nice too.

By the way, where is Rich KTV?

tck306
03-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Rich City is at Wisma Indah, Jalan Tun Razak. Between Jalan Peel and Jalan Tun Razak. Same row with Bumiputera Commerce Bank and Kok Motor. PM me if you want me to go along...ha ha....got good contact of the mgrs there...

tck306
03-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Rick and Kawatetsu,
We all had the same "good" memories about the PRC....its also good that they are gone now...if not, more men will die in the PRC hands ya.....

Some of them really hardcore asking monies that really potong stim...those not asking also i pay them, if not more, the market std. They are not here to find husband, but money, and same time, some consulation...with some guys that they like.

Luckily i stayed and worked in China b4, seen to many of them. Had a lot of good and bad experiences with PRC also there.....Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, GZ, Nanjing, Chengdou...countless liao...

I actually can put this in the forum but don know if others interested...not hardcore scence like those pro writer, but little sotries....let me know if u guys want to know more.....

DeVegas
03-08-2004, 07:38 PM
I do agree this is what happening in Singapore but not in Malaysia.
The main reason i guess is VISA issue. If i m not wrong, Singapore only allowing 2 x 14 days visa entry for the PRC right? Then don blame them, they got to pay off everything (passport, visa, air ticket, hotel stay etc) in a short period, that's why got the make the most money in the shortest time.

But this is not so in Malaysia. Most of the PRC here get entry with the same method. But they overstay......I have met one even had stayed in KL for more then 2 yrs b4 she goes back by paying her way out from KLIA.

Hence, they hv more time to make up their losses. Some of the girls are sold to agents who they owe about RM 5-10k. If they are hardworking and lucky enough, they cud pay back the agent fast.

Met a lot of them had various encounter with the police who extort money from them due to overstay at the roadblocks, raids, etc. After they pay off, continue stay on and make more money to recover it.

My guestimation is there were as many as 5000 PRC WL in KL during the hay days....But now, bo liao.....

Bro tck306, FYI, the PRC gals are let into Singapore normally with a 2 x 30 days VISA and they can get extension if they have so call "relative" staying here. :)

Btw, I also prefer to get a good balance of PRC and local dishes in the KTV scene as without these PRCs, the local gal will "hang themselves and sell", me really fed-up. About a week ago, me bring my friends of HK and Thailand to Emico and the local chinese and malay gals there fly our 'areoplane" after we buy "full clock" for them. Mummy already arrange with them for tar pau earlier on and later they disappeared after we check out of the KTV. I was really mad and immediately call the mummy telling her that I will tell all my friends not to come to Emico anymore as they cheat customer's money!!! Me still mad till date in deed! :mad:

kawatetsu
04-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Bro TCk
I gladly welcome any real experience story. It can always help other bruds when you share your experience. Maybe I start a little. The part I hate most is how to terminate a "relationship". Usually by then, its all about money, how much money she need for this & that. By then I either change H/P no. or ignore her, but makes me feel so bad. Any better suggestions to share? :confused:

tck306
04-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Bro DeVegas,
I have never encounter girls dissappear after full booking but heard about it. Malay or Chinese girl ? You shud get refund from mummy even i doubt you cud get it back. At least this seldom happened to PRC right.

Long time not been to Emico already, how's the place now? All locals i guess. Still the same mummies ?

Even ta pau at Bintang Palace now raised from 500 to 1000 (short game) and 2000 for overnite. Really cazy price now. I guess the locals are taking the opportunity as no more PRC around and hard to find ta pou after KTV sessions in the wee hours.

Even some of the girls at Bintang is quite chun, especially brown sugar, but the way they raised the money really potong stim. Kena once try to bargain for my guest, that girl realy made my friend angry and he said no to 2k for overnite even he had paid few thousands for the bill. :rolleyes:

DeVegas
04-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Bro DeVegas,
I have never encounter girls dissappear after full booking but heard about it. Malay or Chinese girl ? You shud get refund from mummy even i doubt you cud get it back. At least this seldom happened to PRC right.

Long time not been to Emico already, how's the place now? All locals i guess. Still the same mummies ?

Even ta pau at Bintang Palace now raised from 500 to 1000 (short game) and 2000 for overnite. Really cazy price now. I guess the locals are taking the opportunity as no more PRC around and hard to find ta pou after KTV sessions in the wee hours.

Even some of the girls at Bintang is quite chun, especially brown sugar, but the way they raised the money really potong stim. Kena once try to bargain for my guest, that girl realy made my friend angry and he said no to 2k for overnite even he had paid few thousands for the bill. :rolleyes:

Nothing much have changed in Emico except that there is no more PRC.

The gals that fly our areoplane is 1 Malay and 2 Chinese, my friends are really upset with that, they tell me next time go see them in HK, they bring me cheong HK, Macau, China, this kind of thing won't happen for sure (I also know that as I cheong there many times liao, hehehehe....). And the gal have agree with us that the ta pau price is RM500.00 for short time!

The mummy we used that date is Mummy 2 (suppose to be a ang pai mummy there), she promised me to deduct all the moneys away from the gals and pass it back to my bills when I go there next time, but I guess I will not go there in the near future anymore with my business friends as don't want to kenna fly areoplane again and there is many other more attractive outlets there now!

tck306
04-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Wa, 3 girls fly together ah.... really too much. Must teach them a lesson la. If not, they think can do it again to cheat more monies from others....

Is mummy 2 the short one? I guess i also used her svc b4 when the PRC around. Quite good svc.

Try Rich City KTV, the girls there not bad also. If u int, PM me for contact there.

DeVegas
04-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Wa, 3 girls fly together ah.... really too much. Must teach them a lesson la. If not, they think can do it again to cheat more monies from others....

Is mummy 2 the short one? I guess i also used her svc b4 when the PRC around. Quite good svc.

Try Rich City KTV, the girls there not bad also. If u int, PM me for contact there.

Yeap, mummy 2 is the short, plump one, understand from my friend who is a regular there that she is an ang pai mummy there. To be frank, her service is not bad but the gals there now hor, all cannot use one lah!

I have already pass a message around with my circle of friends who frequent there telling them not to go there anymore until they have PRC back again!

I will PM you for the contact of Rich City KTV when I am in KL next time round, thanks for the offer, appreciate it! :)

tck306
04-08-2004, 09:41 PM
I guess it will be very hard to see the PRC to back in action in KL for a while based on the current police ops at all the entertainment outlets. Have you try Bintang Palace or Vegas b4? It shud be a better place for you to entertain yr o sea guest. Can give you contact there also if you need it.

Hope to join u the next time you are here. PM me when you plan to do so...

dathinman
06-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Nothing much have changed in Emico except that there is no more PRC.

The gals that fly our areoplane is 1 Malay and 2 Chinese, my friends are really upset with that, they tell me next time go see them in HK, they bring me cheong HK, Macau, China, this kind of thing won't happen for sure (I also know that as I cheong there many times liao, hehehehe....). And the gal have agree with us that the ta pau price is RM500.00 for short time!

The mummy we used that date is Mummy 2 (suppose to be a ang pai mummy there), she promised me to deduct all the moneys away from the gals and pass it back to my bills when I go there next time, but I guess I will not go there in the near future anymore with my business friends as don't want to kenna fly areoplane again and there is many other more attractive outlets there now!

Sounds like the mummy is the 'professional' type. It's the GROs that are causing the problem.

Go back soon and claim what you were promised. :cool:

tck306
06-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Heard that last weekend Subaru and Viking KTV both raided by the police and Jawi. :mad: Really sian with all these ops around. Now they can't catch the PRC or muslin girls they want, they starts to check on the customers...on the spot urine test. last time the worst only check ID.

So make sure you "blood" is clean whenever you guys want to cheong at these places...no place is SAFE nowadays.... :rolleyes:

Malaysian Datuk
06-08-2004, 11:24 AM
The raids are for everything. underage drinkers/drug abusers/ outstanding warrants of arrests/ immigrantion offenders/ vice/. so long as you got beef with the authorities and must siam them then you are the target. Pak Lah is getting tough (hope it's just for show till Merdeka Day)

tck306
09-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Visited a few KTV late last year in Singapore. Was in Las Vegas, Grand Century and another near Kallang Satdium (can't recall the name).

Was quite surprise the numbers of PRC working there as it was my first time at Singapore KTV. Although the charges were higher then Malaysia, it was a new experience to me as I was told these are the expensive clubs in Singapore, especially the clubs at the Havelock area.

As usual, drink a lot and pick up the PRC. Was quite lucky with LV and GC as both time also got "good quality" stuff. The one at GC went back to Shanghai liao and now working in propoerty line there. We are still in contact and she keep asking when i am going visiting her in Shanghai....She told me no matter how hard it is to her now, she wud not work in KTV again. Guess she does not belongs to this trade anyway, as she is quite "naive".....

To my surprise, both occasion also they did not realy "asked" for money in the morning. However, stilll gave them some as always remember "they are not here to find boy friend or loves..." Even went out lunch with them after they changed their cloths at their hotels....kind of good memories there...

Why I say this is b cos its hard to compare those PRC in Malaysia before. I guess its due to envirnment difference like i said b4 for these 2 countries..

hzeo
12-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Hi to all brother. Seems like everyone miss PRC very much. Well, there are still plenty of them around in KL. Is just that their working hour is a bit different nowadays. If you try to located them after 10pm, you have to eat yourself already. I just bonk a "Chao Wei" look alike PRC an hour ago and can't wait to spread this good news to you guys. Her name is Wei Wei. She is one of the ang pai there. I have try to locate her couple of time but only manage to do so today. Nearly forgot to tell you guys the location. You can go to any floor at Season tower and asked for her. There are two difficulty here. First of course is her busy hour. If you want to get hold of her, try to go there around 1.30pm. Later than that you have to try your luck already. Second is that nowadays the pimp will not simply open their door to stranger due to affraid of being raid. What to do?? PM me for the entrance code lor. Finally, she will be leaving Malaysia mid of next month, so hurry up while stock last. Happy hunting. :D

van aken
13-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Bro, where is Season tower and how is the concept like? Me new to this joint. Care to educate the rest ?

tck306
13-08-2004, 06:28 PM
I know some PRC still around at HC but not KTV.

However, caught them in action recently at CB KTV at Bkt Bintang. Heard of it from my cheong kaki, we went last nite to check it out. There were about 18 of PRC and Vietnamese there. Half of them look like the leftovers from yr last nite dinner...Some of the not too bad looking though.

But KNN, while we were enjoying ourself, next door's KTV got raided and what else, 444 appeared on the on wall and they ran like nobody biz at about 10 something.

The 2 ang moh with us got very confused and we hv to "educate" them about the illegals (girls ?) working at the KTV here. Then we decided to move to safer place, Bintang Palace.

We were quite lucky to get about 5 good attitude girls there. In fact one of the gal jumped straight away to one of the ang moh and start her "kung fu" skills on him. Dam shiok our fr until no time to sing and drink.

While another ang moh chosen a tall brown sugar. Quite ham sap these girl as she keep kau suah me with her beautiful legs. Cannot stand la brother, ask if we go 3some ok ah? She immediately say lets go. But i dare not and the ang moh also said very tired.

After we finished 2 bottle of whisky, get some gals hf no, then we chou. But that the end of the story.....

While I was sending my gal back home, she told me the beautiful, tall, sexy brown sugar tat i kissed is a TRANS....... :eek: KNN, I kissed a man....Hah hah ! Not even the ang moh can tell man... :D

tck306
14-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Season Tower is near Imbi area. Few joints ther provide WL. Just ask a taxi and he will know where to send you to. They are using converted apartment rooms there for operations.

dathinman
16-08-2004, 01:37 PM
I know some PRC still around at HC but not KTV.

However, caught them in action recently at CB KTV at Bkt Bintang. Heard of it from my cheong kaki, we went last nite to check it out. There were about 18 of PRC and Vietnamese there. Half of them look like the leftovers from yr last nite dinner...Some of the not too bad looking though.

But KNN, while we were enjoying ourself, next door's KTV got raided and what else, 444 appeared on the on wall and they ran like nobody biz at about 10 something.

The 2 ang moh with us got very confused and we hv to "educate" them about the illegals (girls ?) working at the KTV here. Then we decided to move to safer place, Bintang Palace.

We were quite lucky to get about 5 good attitude girls there. In fact one of the gal jumped straight away to one of the ang moh and start her "kung fu" skills on him. Dam shiok our fr until no time to sing and drink.

While another ang moh chosen a tall brown sugar. Quite ham sap these girl as she keep kau suah me with her beautiful legs. Cannot stand la brother, ask if we go 3some ok ah? She immediately say lets go. But i dare not and the ang moh also said very tired.

After we finished 2 bottle of whisky, get some gals hf no, then we chou. But that the end of the story.....

While I was sending my gal back home, she told me the beautiful, tall, sexy brown sugar tat i kissed is a TRANS....... :eek: KNN, I kissed a man....Hah hah ! Not even the ang moh can tell man... :D

Bintang Palace got trans? It is a pretty cla$$y place and I don't think they want their reputation to be affected by having a trans.

Sometimes these GROs can be quite funny and/or bitchy and say such things.

BTW, what's the name/number of the alleged trans? Just in case, I go...I also don't want to end up kissing a former man.

tck306
17-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Its 100% sure. But she (he?) had gone thru the operations. Most of the internal staff know about it but just kept quiet as she also need to cari makan.

After that incident, I ask with all the sources there and confirm there is only one gal. I cant tell her full name, but its starts with C.......

Good luck boy... :rolleyes:

tck306
22-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Met with my Penang friend who cheong together with me 2 weeks ago at Rich City KTV. Apparently he went back to his hotel room with one of the girl which is more 30 yrs old and have had 2 kids (she claimed).

They have even gone to 711 to buy few more beers and rubber b4 reaching the hotel...then the rest was POWERFUL and KAWABUNGA....He said she acted like never had sex for months...hungry like a lion..My friend was dam shiok la because she was asking for 300 for short game but later reduced to 200 only....

The bonus was she did not went home after the game and even had gone together with him to KLCC the next morning acting like closed couple.

HOWEVER, my friend did not use the rubber when they were high into the action..The result was..hey hey...itchy and discharge from his didi. He paid 100 for a jab and some pills, lucky him, cured after few days.....

I guessed all our brothers know the morale of the story...

The questions is, he was contemplating of calling her to inform her about the problem she has...but till today no courage.

What say you ???

paulsun
23-08-2004, 04:36 AM
Bro is KL safe now? Heard about the wind in malaysia now so KL ok or....?

dathinman
23-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Met with my Penang friend who cheong together with me 2 weeks ago at Rich City KTV. Apparently he went back to his hotel room with one of the girl which is more 30 yrs old and have had 2 kids (she claimed).

They have even gone to 711 to buy few more beers and rubber b4 reaching the hotel...then the rest was POWERFUL and KAWABUNGA....He said she acted like never had sex for months...hungry like a lion..My friend was dam shiok la because she was asking for 300 for short game but later reduced to 200 only....

The bonus was she did not went home after the game and even had gone together with him to KLCC the next morning acting like closed couple.

HOWEVER, my friend did not use the rubber when they were high into the action..The result was..hey hey...itchy and discharge from his didi. He paid 100 for a jab and some pills, lucky him, cured after few days.....

I guessed all our brothers know the morale of the story...

The questions is, he was contemplating of calling her to inform her about the problem she has...but till today no courage.

What say you ???

To call or not to call is a small matter.

More important is he needs to go for a HIV test later.

:eek:

dathinman
23-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Bro is KL safe now? Heard about the wind in malaysia now so KL ok or....?

Stick to places with local women and it should be quite safe.

tck306
24-08-2004, 08:57 AM
The ops are always on in KL now. Whether frequent by locals or not. They check everything, underage, drugs, foreign girls with expiring visas etc.

As long as you are "Clean", dont worry wherever you are. :D

tck306
31-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Will be oraganising one cheonging session with some brothers to Mercury KTV at PJ. Anybody interested, please PM me.

Ericcson
31-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Will be oraganising one cheonging session with some brothers to Mercury KTV at PJ. Anybody interested, please PM me.

Bro.. can advice estimated damage for each person?
1. For drinks and room
2. For gals + Da Bao back hotel.

Maybe can arrange another KL trip next week.

WhiteHawk
31-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Bro.. can advice estimated damage for each person?
1. For drinks and room
2. For gals + Da Bao back hotel.

Maybe can arrange another KL trip next week.

Please count me in I will also be in town next week :D

tck306
02-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Bro Ericsson, its quite expensive to ta bao from there. The damage is min 1,000. Not worth it. But depanding on yr luck, if you manange to sweet talk and that gal happens to like u, everything also OK la. Happened to me when I was younger, ha ha ! :D

Happy hour you can give tips if the gals butterfly. Unless u are damn shiok with one of them, then book her for hours lo.

Bro whitehawk, I have reply yr PM.

Hope to get a few more and we can fix the date next week.

west
02-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Bro Hawk: So your next week plan is here ah?

Bro tck306: I whould like to joint also but i only available by friday night if your go happy hour will be the best. PaiSay :o cant stay too late........

Bro Serembanman: Want to joint this outhing or not?

tck306
02-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Bro West, I am actually thinking of next Friday also. Time from 5 - 9pm. For those would like to extend, can do so if you have other kaki around then. Pls PM me your contact and we will make the arrabgement then.

buaysong
02-09-2004, 11:34 PM
sounds like fun. can i join????

tck306
03-09-2004, 10:52 AM
bro buaysong, please PM me you contact. We can discuss the furthere details

WhiteHawk
03-09-2004, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=west]Bro Hawk: So your next week plan is here ah?
QUOTE]

Actually not here but saw these bro talking about it I also feel like joining hehehe ... but I got to run off on wed nite liao (last min change of plan thinking of VIP RM on wed afternoon interested?)

Ericcson
03-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Bro Ericsson, its quite expensive to ta bao from there. The damage is min 1,000. Not worth it. But depanding on yr luck, if you manange to sweet talk and that gal happens to like u, everything also OK la. Happened to me when I was younger, ha ha ! Happy hour you can give tips if the gals butterfly. Unless u are damn shiok with one of them, then book her for hours lo.

Bro whitehawk, I have reply yr PM.

Hope to get a few more and we can fix the date next week.

Hmm.. Rm1000 is confirm OUT! :eek: I'm not sure of the schedule yet, will call you if my side is ok. :cool:

Malaysian Datuk
04-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Hmm.. Rm1000 is confirm OUT! :eek: I'm not sure of the schedule yet, will call you if my side is ok. :cool:RM 1K peanuts to you bro, you forgot you are TanSri?

Ericcson
04-09-2004, 08:35 PM
RM 1K peanuts to you bro, you forgot you are TanSri?

But you are becoming the Tuan soon... so cannot compare with you lar... :p

Malaysian Datuk
05-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Not so soon, must wait until Johor Sultan become Agong....long wait (Tankuku not Tansri) :D

tck306
05-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Went out last nite to few pubs and disco. It seems like the Merdeka Ops is not over yet. As they heard D7 of Bukit Aman came out last nite again, the discos switch on the lights to chase out the patrons. I kena 2 time at different disco. They 2nd one was even funny, the waiter was about the pour the beer for us and suddenly, everybody just rushed out....

The police has even went up to Bintang Palace again 2 nites ago again. This time, they said the ops will be until puasa month!? I guess later, it will be until Hari raya, X'mas, New Year, CNY...never ending... :(

CB KTV mummy called up and she said they have about 40 PRC and Vietnamese gals now... :eek: Quite wierd, as others dare not do it but this KTV in Bkt Bintang area seems like ......There is even a Pondok Polis just outside the outlet.

tck306
06-09-2004, 02:52 PM
Bro west and ericsson, so can we confirm this friday 5pm at Mercury KTV PJ ?

Ericcson
06-09-2004, 06:57 PM

Bro tck, sorry can't join this time as my car has just scrap and now renting a car for work. Need to be back in S'pore on Friday night to return back the car.

west
06-09-2004, 08:02 PM

On Ah!! Happy Hour..........Cheers! :D

WhiteHawk
09-09-2004, 12:42 PM

Sorry bro ... emergency in Spore and had to come back last nite. Will however be in KL next week ... maybe we can party then?

West - u in town next week?
Erricsson - wat about u?

tck306
09-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Bro West sms me he is oversea and will be back this evening. He has confirm for tomorrow. But if both bro Ericsson and Whitehawk can't make it, do you all want to change to next week then ? Please let me know yr timing...4 cheong together just nice leh...

Ericcson
09-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Bro West sms me he is oversea and will be back this evening. He has confirm for tomorrow. But if both bro Ericsson and Whitehawk can't make it, do you all want to change to next week then ? Please let me know yr timing...4 cheong together just nice leh...

My schedule is not fix yet, still waiting for my car to be out. Earliest is next week but duno which day.
Will update here once my side is ready.

Sorry for the delay, but you guys can go ahead 1st. Do not wan to drag you guys becos of me lar... :o

Malaysian Datuk
09-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Bro West sms me he is oversea and will be back this evening. He has confirm for tomorrow. But if both bro Ericsson and Whitehawk can't make it, do you all want to change to next week then ? Please let me know yr timing...4 cheong together just nice leh...I thot brother West is in JB now? NY hotel. Add one more 5 cheong can? :D

west
09-09-2004, 11:56 PM
I thot brother West is in JB now? NY hotel. Add one more 5 cheong can? :D

Bro Hawk and Malaysia Datuk:

Bro Tue night i stay at spore gerlang hotel 81 lorong 20 cheong gerlang and mdn wong (mohamad sultan road).SMS Bro Hawk........

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=569772#post569772

Wed night ship to jb new york hotel. Cheong friend thai traditional massage and lim beer with friend. SMS Bro Malaysian Datuk..............

:D

tck306
10-09-2004, 09:41 AM
Bro MD, you are most welcome to join the party.
I guess we have to postphone it till next week.
Let me suggest, next Wed or Thurs, brothers... pls help to fix the date.

WhiteHawk
10-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Bro MD, you are most welcome to join the party.
I guess we have to postphone it till next week.
Let me suggest, next Wed or Thurs, brothers... pls help to fix the date.

Wed should be good ... Bro can give us avg damage so we can pack the right ammo before coming over ;)

tck306
10-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Ha ha, I only reliased next Wed (15/9) is my wife birthday !!! :D
Then it can only be next Thursday or Friday la....
Stuff with RM 300 shud be more then enough, unless you want to do more then what we plan to do....ha ha.
We share the drink bill and each bro take care of own girl's tips lo. ;)

west
10-09-2004, 04:42 PM
Ha ha, I only reliased next Wed (15/9) is my wife birthday !!! :D
Then it can only be next Thursday or Friday la....
Stuff with RM 300 shud be more then enough, unless you want to do more then what we plan to do....ha ha.
We share the drink bill and each bro take care of own girl's tips lo. ;)

Bro Thursday night(16/9) can or not? Friday will leave to penang then bangkok.
By the way any Bro here in Bangkok during 19th-26th Sep? Maybe can cheong together leh....

OK! RM 300 is fine. Lets Cheers!!!!

tck306
10-09-2004, 06:11 PM
OK !! Next Thursday 5pm, Happy Hour at Mercury KTV near SS2, PJ.
Call me for direction in case if you not aware of.

1. TCK306
2. West
3. Whitehawk ?
4. Malaysian Datuk ?
5. Ericsson ?

WhiteHawk
12-09-2004, 10:13 PM

1. TCK306
2. West
3. Whitehawk ?
4. Malaysian Datuk ?
5. Ericsson ?

I am on. Will contact West when I am in town on Thur - Anyone around Menara Telecom that day? can give me a lift ;)

Ericcson
13-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Bro TCK, I cannot confirm (again, sorry) cos Boss may want me accompany him to Penang this Thurs. :mad: He have not confirm with me yet and if he back out by Wed, I'll proceed to KL on Thurs and will join you guys for KTV. :p

Bro MD!! Kindly take note, I will contact you if any changes.

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Bro MD!! Kindly take note, I will contact you if any changes.No prob bro, maybe I consider taking a slow train up to KL :)

MrDevil
14-09-2004, 02:45 AM

1. TCK306
2. West
3. Whitehawk ?
4. Malaysian Datuk ?
5. Ericsson ?

Wow Mercury, not bad place for Happy hour. Our usual cheong joint for HH when I am in KL. Bro West, got your invitation thru bro K, he would be joining you most probably. I will try to make it but I think difficult bcos got a buddy's bachelor party the next day, probably in Danuk. So worry if timing clashes.

west
14-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Wow Mercury, not bad place for Happy hour. Our usual cheong joint for HH when I am in KL. Bro West, got your invitation thru bro K, he would be joining you most probably. I will try to make it but I think difficult bcos got a buddy's bachelor party the next day, probably in Danuk. So worry if timing clashes.

Bro nowsaday difficult to meet you ah! I think your focus is in north part right? Will joint you one day to danuk or hatyai :cool:

MrDevil
14-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Bro nowsaday difficult to meet you ah! I think your focus is in north part right? Will joint you one day to danuk or hatyai :cool:

Not difficult to meet, but my Sept schedule is a bit tight, got preplaned with lots of stuffs. Otherwise, i would love to join in this KL KTV outing too. I am sure its good to make KL active. As far as i know, lots of locals in KL know about Sammyboy too but lack of interest bcos of inactivity

serembanmen
15-09-2004, 10:33 AM
I am on. Will contact West when I am in town on Thur - Anyone around Menara Telecom that day? can give me a lift ;)

Hi Bro,
Waited for u 8/9 ,at the end I cheong alone.lol
U at Menara telekom again! :cool:

I can't go this Thrus. sorry!

serembanmen
15-09-2004, 10:55 AM

Sorry lah Bro West,

Hv to go kuantan, meet u another round.

I will going north(hatyai) on 26 to 28 Nov. Interest? :D

MrDevil
15-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Sorry lah Bro West,

Hv to go kuantan, meet u another round.

I will going north(hatyai) on 26 to 28 Nov. Interest? :D

Bro, anyway to postpone your trip to 1st ~ 3rd Oct? It will be lots more fun to cheong in a group

birdyteo
15-09-2004, 05:26 PM
any recommended KTVs with solid local Chinese gals in JB and KL? :)

tck306
17-09-2004, 10:05 AM
It was a good outing for us at Mercury last nite. Bor hawk, please get the FR done when u r free. As for me, I still can keep thinking of the action last nite....wow !!! :eek:

WhiteHawk
17-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Wah like that also can ... arrow me to FR hehe

Well here the story goes:

Mercury KTV.
-------------

Bro tck306 pick me up from Wisma Telecom (THANKS) and we made our way to Mecury. The place is located in a small suburb but nicely furnish and have quiet big rooms. Upon getting there we went in to try to get a room and GUESS what fully book for the happy hour - all 11 rooms (note to bros wanting to visit the place - book a day in advance at least)
So we sian already and while Bro tck306 was making arrangements with bro west and one of his friend who was joining us I scouted around and see the quality of the chicks there - spotted 2 chinese gals who look really good and decided that next time must get them.
We then left Mercury for Chinatown but on the way to chinatown the mummy called and said last min someone pulled out and got a room for us lucky day man. Quick U-Turn and on the way back to Mercury
Getting there we decided to wait for Bro west and tck306 friend in the room got a bottle of whisky - swing and stated talking kok. As usual mummy came in with her girls (about 15 -20 cos we were early) and we pick 2. BTW this ktv during happy hour is butterfly stlye. Both brown sugar (sorry cannot remember their names). The gals then went to other room to 'advertise' themself.
As soon as the gals come in ... we started having some fun !!! tck gal went straight to his little bro and started touching him ... when mine came in ... she mega HOT! 1 sit down 2 touch my little bro 3 TOOK OUT MY BRO and played with it there and then ... I was a little shy right in front of bro TCK there, we french a little and I explored her 34B tits ... very nice.
Later the gals had to fly again and tck friend came in followed by bro west they got their gals but unfortualy came abit late and most choice were not avaliable. Anyway we had our fun and the gals came in and out flying around.
Bro West and TCK wasnt too happy with their gals and ask the mummy for a change and Bro TCK got the gal I was eye-ing in the start!!! (Lucky guy) and even though she was a local chinese she was mega fun!
Around 7.30 my gal came in again and she was mega high ... sat with me for a couple of minutes, played with my dick again in full view of the rest of the bros ... she also got me to suck her tits in front of the rest of the bros as well giving them a good view of her full tits. Straight after that ... she drag me to the toilet and offered BJ / Fug. Suction power great and did a couple of Deep Throat pussy was nice and wet as well! However I couldnt cum (maybe cos of environment) so she offer to HJ me and I finally came doing a tit fug
Then we went out and the next couple moved in ... I just have to say the toilet was used very well and tissue paper in the bin was full
My Gal:
Looks 6.5 (First time tasting brown sugar not bad)
Figure 7 (nice long legs and 34B boobs)
BJ 8.5 (long time and good suction)
FJ 6 (standard)
Tit Fug 9 (I CAME!!!)

TCK Gal (the 2nd one)
Looks 8 (very lian look with long straight hair. was eyeing her since I came in)
Figure 7 (a bit tall and skinny - I like)
BJ Have to ask TCK to provide info BUT here is the fun part she blow bro in the open - lucky guy!!!
FJ Same as above ask TCK

West Gal (the 2nd one)
Looks 6.5 (very innocent looking like school gal!)
Figure 6 (young and petite)
Can touch and touch you but didnt wanna go toilet with west - think maybe that time of the mth

Damange : RM200 for the room and the drink plus tips, RM150 for my gals BJ / FJ and Tit Fug. TCK told me he paid RM200 for his and West RM50 for her company.

Overall great KTV and the company was even better.

TCK and West WE MUST DO THIS AGAIN!!!
For the bros that couldnt make it ... too bad but really your lost
Though this is a long FR it is really very summerized liao :rolleyes: bro west and tck know what I mean

tck306
17-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Wow, bro Hawk, you are an expert in writing FR !!! :D
BTW, it was 200 per person share incl of tips.
Bro ericsson and MD, too bad you guys were not here.
PM me the next time when you guys are here and we go cheong again, ye haa..... :D

Malaysian Datuk
18-09-2004, 04:18 AM
Wow, bro Hawk, you are an expert in writing FR !!!
BTW, it was 200 per person share incl of tips.
Bro ericsson and MD, too bad you guys were not here.
PM me the next time when you guys are here and we go cheong again, ye haa.....Looks like I miss out on all the fun :(

west
18-09-2004, 10:56 AM
Looks like I miss out on all the fun :(

Bro! you and Bro K really SAYANG! I been cheong Spore/Jb/KL/Penang LSB KTV Bangkok/Jarkata/Batam/Tanjung penang/Balai/China/Macau........But this is something eye opening for me :eek:

Malaysian Datuk
18-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Bro! you and Bro K really SAYANG! I been cheong Spore/Jb/KL/Penang LSB KTV Bangkok/Jarkata/Batam/Tanjung penang/Balai/China/Macau........But this is something eye opening for me :eek:I will make the next round even if it means cycling or rollerblading all the way to KL :D

MrDevil
18-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Damange : RM200 for the room and the drink plus tips, RM150 for my gals BJ / FJ and Tit Fug. TCK told me he paid RM200 for his and West RM50 for her company.
Overall great KTV and the company was even better.

TCK and West WE MUST DO THIS AGAIN!!!
For the bros that couldnt make it ... too bad but really your lost
Though this is a long FR it is really very summerized liao :rolleyes: bro west and tck know what I mean

Wow, you guys must be having hell lots of fun. Agree, Mercury is really value for money. RM200/pax for 3 person for this level of fun is really good price.

Will surely love to join for the next outings. Keep orgainising at least once a month, I am sure there are plenty of interested bros too.

Ericcson
20-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Bro tck, sorry to miss this wonderful session. Will try to join next month. This time will ask me boss go Penang himself... :D

tck306
20-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Planned to have another assault to Mercury soon. Maybe this Friday. 5-9pm.
PM me if with yr mobile no if you are interested.

WhiteHawk
20-09-2004, 11:46 AM

Bro ... I cannot make it this time !!! *Arghhhhhhhh* last min got another assigment in spore ... may go over following week :(

Hope we can do the same when I am there ... looking at getting a little more out from out "Dollar and Penny" ;)

Cheers

west
20-09-2004, 02:04 PM

Bro still in Bangkok for the time. Please check our stock on behalf and polish it if possible. :D

keithlow2000
20-09-2004, 02:39 PM
bro CK also here too aar... waaar... become tar kor liao...hehehhe..... we has a outing next month... join us?.... almost 13ppl liao....

tck306
20-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Bro Keith,
What outing you are mentioning ? 13 ppl to Mercury ? Can't feed it la....When you guys going ?

keithlow2000
21-09-2004, 04:23 PM
aiyaar.. bro come laar... u dun go.. i also dun want go liao... u was ck1 i was ck 2 maar... come laar.....

Bro Keith,
What outing you are mentioning ? 13 ppl to Mercury ? Can't feed it la....When you guys going ?

WhiteHawk
24-09-2004, 09:04 PM
So bro how did it go? Was the good as fine and willing???

tck306
25-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Was not there as you guys are not around lo.
Let's go together next week, OK ?
Bro West? MD? Ericsson?
What say you ?

P/S: Other bros, pls dont call me or PM me last minute if you want to go, at least 1 or 2 days ahead, OK?

Next Friday happy hour, Mercury KTV PJ

serembanmen
25-09-2004, 12:15 PM
So bro how did it go? Was the good as fine and willing???

Bro Hawk,

I miss it !! :(

Plan to join next trip.

WhiteHawk
25-09-2004, 11:16 PM
Bro Hawk,

I miss it !! :(

Plan to join next trip.

Hope bro tck dont mind but he will be the point of contact for this meeting. As for myself will definately try to get there for the action

Cheers

tck306
26-09-2004, 03:53 PM
OK. Firm. This friday 5pm. WW2 @ Mercury.
We will try to book the same "kou" gals....maybe another 1 more brown sugar also to add some flavours....

1) TCK306
2) Whitehawk
3) Westly - TBD
4)

keithlow2000
27-09-2004, 10:18 AM
bro how was the damage? need budget laar.

OK. Firm. This friday 5pm. WW2 @ Mercury.
We will try to book the same "kou" gals....maybe another 1 more brown sugar also to add some flavours....

1) TCK306
2) Whitehawk
3) Westly - TBD
4)

tck306
27-09-2004, 01:41 PM
$200 will be enough for the drinks share and bring another 200 for the "xtra"..... ;)

kvot
28-09-2004, 01:08 PM
brother TCK ... can i join to fun trip?

tck306
04-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Brother Hawk, dont want to do FR on last friday ah? :D

tck306
08-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Happy belated birthday, hawk!!!
Was busy travelling to North for the last few days and almost forgottern yr BIG DAY !!! :D
Any celebration last night ?
West, I will start travelling pretty soon to Thailand, HKG, Singapore and Indonesia for my new product. Hopefully can cheong together...or find a gf in BKK as you said it..... ;)

kenny_C26
09-10-2004, 12:39 AM
hi, bkk where will u stay??
maybe i can help u... fren wrk in bkk trvl agent

tck306
13-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Rich City mummy just called up last weekend. She had join the new Emico KTV (new name is Hennesy KTV). Good rate for happy hour and girls on butterfly ($60 billable into the total bill; for those who are entertaining clients will be good).

As far as Mercury KTV, still full everyday....A lot of actions there still.

Goldmine Club at Taman Maluri, Cheras still with a lot of brown sugar...but, puasa month is coming...don't know what will happened next to this sugar babes then.. :( There are still the best after the PRC are "FROZEN" in KL man.... :D

Oldick
15-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Bro TCK, your news travels fast lah, also have a call from Rich City mummy.
Could it be mummy 10 & 11?, both sisters u known, mummy 10 is a lau chiau n i've known them both long time liau. BTW what do u mean $60 for butterfly? any numbers of girls or just 1. Let me known if you r going. I will pm u my nos.
Tks

tck306
15-10-2004, 05:47 PM
$60 is tips for the gals on butterfly lo. No need to pay by hours booking.
Got yr no from the PM. Lately we go more to KTV in PJ area.

west
15-10-2004, 10:39 PM
Happy belated birthday, hawk!!!

West, I will start travelling pretty soon to Thailand, HKG, Singapore and Indonesia for my new product. Hopefully can cheong together...or find a gf in BKK as you said it..... ;)

Bro! I just back form Bangkok. Too busy.....for G and B. :rolleyes:

Anyway will go BKK again from 21st - 28th Oct. Want to meet up in Bangkok?

Only can go HKG/China by end of Nov.

tck306
18-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Bro west, I will be in Singapore and Brunei by then. BKK will be later date.

Went back to Mercury last Friday again, as usual, the actions were there minus half of the brown sugar as it was the 1st day of puasa month. We stayed after the happy hour and we found out hourly booking system applied with min 4 hrs ($40/hr). Some of the gals don't come in for happy hour.

Went to Chinatown at Damansara Uptown as well the day before. Quite similar to Mercury, $50 for butterfly for happy hour and $278 for a bottle (incl of room, fruits and nuts). Personally, I have a better feel about Mercury happy hour gals then Chinatown ones. Mummies @ Chinatown would not allowed their gals for offering extra actions during happy hours. Guess with a higher price, will be allowed after 9pm.

Crstal at Damansara Intan is a bit dead during happy hour. Not much action though.

Too much of KTV actions last week, have to take it easy for this week... :D

hzeo
18-10-2004, 04:25 PM
howdy do all brothers, I am a bit outdated to KTV scence. can any brother tell me where the hack is Mercury KTV?? Thanks a lot.

serembanmen
20-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Bro! I just back form Bangkok. Too busy.....for G and B. :rolleyes:

Anyway will go BKK again from 21st - 28th Oct. Want to meet up in Bangkok?

Only can go HKG/China by end of Nov.

:D Bro West;

I will be at BKK on 23 Dec 2004, 8pm. I fu are there we can cheong together.... :

west
20-10-2004, 08:40 PM
:D Bro West;

I will be at BKK on 23 Dec 2004, 8pm. I fu are there we can cheong together.... :

Bro!OK! I get it. But still long way leh.........

Anyway just confirm again by the time. Maybe change feild to China by the time. Whos know? :cool:

tck306
22-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Went to H'nessy KTV last nite (the old Emico). Renovated and still owned by the same boss as Bintang Palace. Rooms are quite nicely reno. Girls are only average. Even has butterfly system after 9, billed into the final bill.

Heard there will be 80 rooms after the renovated the 2nd floor !!! Now 40 rooms are operational with 20 mamasan and papasan !!! About 70+ girls around.

Promotion is on Swing, Black Lable and Hennesy. 6 jugs beer at about $200. Girls booking are quite standard.

tck306
01-11-2004, 12:46 PM
The 3 "mouse"keteers attacked Mercury again last Friday!!!

Saw some new gals. I got hold on a Kadazan and she really made me....as she is the typical Kadazan that has that kind of skin complex and good in drinking but smooth in chating.....

The rest of 2 mouseketeers had god fun doing the extra in the room and toilet!!!

We were suppose to finish off the story by 930pm (happy hour) but we extended till dont know what time....I guessed past midnite.

I had the same girl but the other 2 got in extra 2 more for more fun....

Any brother who want to join me the next trip (definately this week again), please PM me with yr hf number....party will start as early as 5pm....

Cant wait to see my Kadazan babe again.... :p

Ericcson
01-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Sorry bro, seems like I've missed out the fun again. Had to go up Genting that day to meet some frens. Probably 2 weeks later then see you in KL again.

kenny_C26
02-11-2004, 01:14 AM
how much it will cost?

The 3 "mouse"keteers attacked Mercury again last Friday!!!

Saw some new gals. I got hold on a Kadazan and she really made me....as she is the typical Kadazan that has that kind of skin complex and good in drinking but smooth in chating.....

The rest of 2 mouseketeers had god fun doing the extra in the room and toilet!!!

We were suppose to finish off the story by 930pm (happy hour) but we extended till dont know what time....I guessed past midnite.

I had the same girl but the other 2 got in extra 2 more for more fun....

Any brother who want to join me the next trip (definately this week again), please PM me with yr hf number....party will start as early as 5pm....

Cant wait to see my Kadazan babe again.... :p

Oldick
03-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Went to Emico KTV (Hennesy) on Monday - holiday mah!, guess who is there ….. our Bro TCK with his "grilfriend" ????

We were in different rooms but later joined up. We had a jolly good time…drinking, singing, and playing dice, dancing…but no hanky panky. Soooooo… gentleman ahem ahem. Why….ah?

It is me ah! an Uncle tagging along afraid that I end up having a heart attack…he he he. Anyway it was fun… don't mind me, I can tahan one…….

tck306
03-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Drinks are quite standard KTV charges, no room charge. Gal tips 50 (butterfly). Extra biz (from 150 to 250, depanding on gals). This rates applies to happy hour 5 - 9pm. After 9, the gals are on booking, min 4 hrs (less then $200).

sexcuore
04-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Bro west, I will be in Singapore and Brunei by then. BKK will be later date.

Went back to Mercury last Friday again, as usual, the actions were there minus half of the brown sugar as it was the 1st day of puasa month. We stayed after the happy hour and we found out hourly booking system applied with min 4 hrs ($40/hr). Some of the gals don't come in for happy hour.

Went to Chinatown at Damansara Uptown as well the day before. Quite similar to Mercury, $50 for butterfly for happy hour and $278 for a bottle (incl of room, fruits and nuts). Personally, I have a better feel about Mercury happy hour gals then Chinatown ones. Mummies @ Chinatown would not allowed their gals for offering extra actions during happy hours. Guess with a higher price, will be allowed after 9pm.

Crstal at Damansara Intan is a bit dead during happy hour. Not much action though.

Too much of KTV actions last week, have to take it easy for this week... :D

Hi there TCK306

would like to join in one of ur ktv gatherings.... to meet up with like minded people... and have more reasons to visit ktvs..hahhaha

hope to hear from u.. n great job in organising ktv trip for samsters here

keithlow2000
04-11-2004, 05:24 PM
wah lau bro... count me in. if the room can fit me.. hahahaaahah

Hi there TCK306

would like to join in one of ur ktv gatherings.... to meet up with like minded people... and have more reasons to visit ktvs..hahhaha

hope to hear from u.. n great job in organising ktv trip for samsters here

tck306
08-11-2004, 10:00 AM
I kind of hooked to Mercury lately as it is located near to my office. Can just drop by at the bar counter for a drink even the rooms are fully booked. If you feel like it, can just get a room after happy hour.

Bro sexcuore and keith, PM me with yr hf no if you want to join me.

kvot
08-11-2004, 11:19 AM
brother TCK... so when is your next trip to mercury?
wanted to join the fun ~

sexcuore
08-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks TCK..

It will be good if during HH... more affordable... nite not really worth it...need to book gals n all.

will pm u my contact... cheers

tck306
08-11-2004, 03:29 PM
I am OK with anydays as long as at least 1 day ahead. Need also to book the room beforehand.

tck306
15-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey to those bro who PM me for contacts or info....

If you guys are new in the forum without much contributions, don't ask me for so many favours la....As if I O U the info. I am that kinf of person that easy going, but that does not mean I got to reply without any contributions from your side.

Some just read thru the whole forum (or search for certain topic), then shoot with 10 questions when they are coming to KL tomorrow for meeting and they ask for the contact or locations or more info about the charges....bla bla bla...

At least after that, invite us to be there to have a drink for the effort, Ok lah like that !!!

Some just expect we are working at the (TBS), Tourism Board of Sex.... :mad:

Oldick
16-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Bro TCK, don't be angry lah.... newbie mah.... take u out for coffee instead can or not....hahaha (joke only).

Take it easy...share share first ....if they are genuine they will post their FR.... :)

serembanmen
17-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Bro TCK,

Good! I like that TBS... :eek:

HiPriest
18-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Thanks to the tips to the cheongsters in the forum, my bros and I managed to have some good fun last Friday evening. Unfortunately due to it being a puasa month, and Raya being just around the corner, there were limited girls anywhere. We started with Mercury Club, but all the rooms were reserved during happy hour. I reckon people made plans early. Although we were rather disappointed, the captain recommended Crystal. We soon realized it's a sister outlet, hence they recommended it. Went to Crystal and it was rather empty, had a chat with the mamasan before we ordered our drinks. She was frank to admit that there was very few girls working due to the festive season around the corner. Our plan C, was to check out Chinatown.

We finally settled for Chinatown, as we saw the parade and the girls were pretty ok.

It was quite a search to find out where these KTVs are, and from previous postings, there was no real pointers, so I reckon let's keep it this way. To those who want to know where it is, the tip is to use the power of web search.

Would like to ask for advices, which is better, happy hour or after 9 booking? It seems like there is more fun after 9 although there's the min 4 hours charge. But it'll be sheer 4 hours of fun. Btw, what are the charges like for "extras" or does the RM40 per hour include "extras" as well.

sdfr
18-11-2004, 06:45 PM
((snip))!

It was quite a search to find out where these KTVs are, and from previous postings, there was no real pointers, so I reckon let's keep it this way. To those who want to know where it is, the tip is to use the power of web search.

Would like to ask for advices, which is better, happy hour or after 9 booking? It seems like there is more fun after 9 although there's the min 4 hours charge. But it'll be sheer 4 hours of fun. Btw, what are the charges like for "extras" or does the RM40 per hour include "extras" as well.

why don u "use the power of web search" to find out?

sexcuore
19-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Hi there Hi Priest

Not too hard to find the established ones.. there r listed in websites..

anyway.. the min 4 hrs does not cover extras.. for extras.. they call it ABC..

A = Strip = extra 2 hrs
B = BBBJ = extra 4 hrs
C = Toilet action = up to 20 hrs
sum places.. where mgmt is not strict.. u can nego with gals..

Chinatown.. HH is for u to get to knoe all the gals.. then stay after 9 n book gals for more action..

Crystal..loads of action after 9..if u can afford it

Mercury..loads of action during HH itself... but u also must tip accordingly lar...

tck306
05-12-2004, 06:01 PM
It seems like most of the KTV are now back in biz after the long run ops by D7 MIB for the last few months...

There are some under "new managment" with old or new names...pls list the particular location if you happens to coming for a meeting or biz trip. Then i can post the info as far as i now....but don forget to buy me a beer also lar.. :D

Mc-C-ster
15-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi, Bro's. is there anyone knew once of the ktv near pandan indah lake club once still open or close oredi? cos my fren tell me over there still got some PRC :D but he not sure wherether the ktv still business or not.

sexcuore
16-12-2004, 11:31 AM
if ur refering to New Villas..near the Sen Heng out let.. think still open..but prc wise unsure..

the in a pub there.. heard got prc....

another outlet in TMn lenseng.. loads of them..

but if u wanna be 100% sure.. goto Talantis KTV in Subang Villa... but u gott abook one day in advance for room.

Hi, Bro's. is there anyone knew once of the ktv near pandan indah lake club once still open or close oredi? cos my fren tell me over there still got some PRC :D but he not sure wherether the ktv still business or not.

Oldick
16-12-2004, 04:13 PM
There r two KTVs on the same row of building behind Sen Heng....one is BEE KTV..where there are rooms upstairs for FJ...another is a "Feng Tau" KTV a few doors away...the name is something like 88 KTV cant remember....long time liao didnt go there..not sure prc got or not...check it out n let us know.

Mc-C-ster
16-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Thank's bro sexcoure and Oldick, i will be there by tomorrow and check it out and will post back the report after it. :D

Mc-C-ster
16-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Hi all bro, i found the Mercury KTV web side and some of the other KTV web side. inside got the rate and the map. just share with all of urs. if anyone know how the quality(of cos i mean the gals) of the ktv pls help urs to post it. Thank you :D Click Here (http://www.nightscene.com.my)

kat2558
16-12-2004, 06:30 PM
There r two KTVs on the same row of building behind Sen Heng....one is BEE KTV..where there are rooms upstairs for FJ...another is a "Feng Tau" KTV a few doors away...the name is something like 88 KTV cant remember....long time liao didnt go there..not sure prc got or not...check it out n let us know.

Yes, those KTV still there.... just visited them last week... but PRC not much... all malays as precribed but i feel not it maybe indonesian.....

but can bring overnight.... but be careful.... the next up wake u may lost all your belonging.... my freinds just lost RM 500 cash , a nokia mobile phones and a gold chain.... but me lucky.... nothing lost incurred

johnny88
19-12-2004, 09:43 AM
I am OK with anydays as long as at least 1 day ahead. Need also to book the room beforehand.

Hi Bro,

I'm new to the FR but will have read quite a bit abt Mercury KTV. Will be travelling up to cheong with one of my friend on 22nd night. Not sure if you are interested to come along and it will be good to hv laojiao like you to bring us around. I cheong quite a bit in Singapore but this is my first time in KL. my email addr is [email protected]. :cool:

johnny88
19-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Hi all cheongsters, I'm planning to go Mercury KTV 22/12 with one of my friends. Anybody interested to come along? This is first time trying Mercury not sure what to expect.... :confused:

and_alloy
19-12-2004, 04:37 PM
It seems like most of the KTV are now back in biz after the long run ops by D7 MIB for the last few months...

There are some under "new managment" with old or new names...pls list the particular location if you happens to coming for a meeting or biz trip. Then i can post the info as far as i now....but don forget to buy me a beer also lar.. :D

hi bro, really enjoy your posting here. me base in sg but am in kl quite frequently for business. used to visit emico back then whenever i m up no nowadays bo kangtao so LL spent the night in hotel quitely lor lol. hope to b able to meet up 1 of these days when i m in kl or do also contact me when u r here in sg. able to meet up for some fun then.cheers

tck306
23-12-2004, 10:42 AM
Brought 2 cheongsters from the Sillypore to Golden Horse KTV at Imbi 2 days ago and I believed they have had a good time there.

We reached there early after a quick dinner nearby and sat in lobby chatting while browsing stocks who were also sitting nearby. However, as most of the gals were already in the HH rooms, so did get much of it.

By 9 odd, we were ushered into the room and we decided to open for a 3 bottles Chivas package (shud be ard RM 1k). They chosen 2 nasi lemak, 1 from Sabah and 1 local. Both of then did not need any intro or warm up, already jumping into the boys' arm, as if they know each other long time already...

Bad thing for me was my gf was with me, so can't do much, just sing song and keep drinking and chatting with the mummies and managers that I know. They are 8 mamasan for night session and sigh...I know almost all of them...(Not so good, they will ask the same question....why so long never been here...why never book the room under me.....)

Anyhow, both did ta pow and all of us looked zombie the next afternoon when we go for spa session b4 they headed south again. so long bro, hope to see you again by March or April ya.....take good care... ;)

wtbhsha
23-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Mr Devil where is this mercury club located?

wtbhsa

Yes, Mercury pretty happening where most of the malay girls there offer FJ, BJ and FJ in the attached toilet. Price pretty standard too. Happy hour more economical, only butterfly tippings but after happyhour the girls are by hours booking.

tck306
24-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Its nearby LDI, b4 you heading to SS2. Jalan 19/3 PJ. Need advance booking as pack full everday for HH.

tck306
28-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Been to Emico lately and found they have a lot of young gals working there. Rich City is a bit dead now. Not many gals and if you are late even for HH, sorry lo, chia ka ki....

Golden Horse still has a lot of NL during HH and at nite, they are 8 mummys already. 1 mummy just came from Bintang Palace and they are a few BP gals working as well. HH is $50 butterfly and nite is on booking, min 4 hrs. If extra or ta pow, min 10 hrs plus cash (negotiable).

johnny88
29-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Hi Bro, the golden horse session was really good even though i can't get enough of her as she can only stay up to 3.30am. However, the session was good and the nasi lemak taste still linger in my mind lah... ;) Too bad lah, you have your gf with you whole night and wasn't able to release what you are capable of. Was fun with the Bollywood dance and my gal actually forgot to wear her panty that night...was about to offer mine to her.

Thanks for bringing us around and will soon see again and who knows you might be cheonging in S'pore soon...remember to give us a ring. Have u tried the luminating 'thing' and do keep us updated? :D

tck306
30-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Glad to hear you guys had a good session the other. The next time you guys are here, will bring you to other places, do remember to text me 1 or 2 days earlier like what you did.

Happy New Year and cheonging wherever you are... :D

wtbhsha
01-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Phone number of Mercury Club & any good Mummy & girl u recommend?Thanks

Its nearby LDI, b4 you heading to SS2. Jalan 19/3 PJ. Need advance booking as pack full everday for HH.

tck306
04-01-2005, 04:31 PM
HH cal mummy Jenny for 1 day in advance booking, in order to get room, tipping is a must. Small group min 50, bigger group 100 or above lor.

tck306
05-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Went to Bintang Palace last week for my friend's birthday. 2 big room with pool table. I guessed there must be more then 60 pax inside the rooms.

Many of them brought their own beautiful PRC gf and they really drinks like a cow !!! More then 20 bottles of Blue Label. No beers no other girly drink allowed...That make me headache the second day as I m a whisky drinker, furthermore I was drinking whisky at Emico with my other friend before I arrived at the party....

Some just play pool, some diceses, some feng tau and some just talking...
Me kena kau kau many time drinks after I lost playing dices...

The same group went again Monday night but I am not able to join....just too tired...wonder how they could frequent almost every other nights..... :cool:

sexcuore
07-01-2005, 01:20 PM
More then 20 bottles of Blue Label. No beers no other girly drink allowed...That make me headache the second day as I m a whisky drinker,

:

aiyoh friend.. u must be still drunk lar... Blue Label is whiskey lar.. but u may be trying to say 20 bottles of Cordon Blue... hehheheh

Blue Label .. dun play play okie?? >RM 1,000 per bott while CB is at about RM 700. big diff man...

pink_cow
08-01-2005, 03:35 AM
aiyoh friend.. u must be still drunk lar... Blue Label is whiskey lar.. but u may be trying to say 20 bottles of Cordon Blue... hehheheh

Blue Label .. dun play play okie?? >RM 1,000 per bott while CB is at about RM 700. big diff man...
haha ... the blue label is bu johnie walker ... cordon blue u refered to is by Hennessy ...which is also refered to as "lam tai" ...

yeah the johnie walker blue labellis freakin expensive ...

tck306
08-01-2005, 01:23 PM

Ha ha, you are right, its CB. Just don know why, really cant go with brandy nowadays....

misfit
11-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Okay. I have been posted to KL for the last 2 months and had been trying to find kakis for KTV here. Apparently my colleagues here are not really the KTV sort. So anyone out there who wanna go cheong together, please PM me. Cheers!
:cool:

tck306
15-01-2005, 06:47 PM
The Subaru is not the same compares to 2 yrs ago..ai...For those has been frequent there couples of yrs back, you know i know la. kind of miss the "fun" man...

Anyway, went back there a few times recently as one group of my friends now their 2nd home. Now mostly local chinese and seem some Nasi Lemak around. If you are late without calling the mummy first, no many pretty stock for you to choose.

The last time we went all potong stim as only 1 "lookable" ger left and fly everywhere. Imagine 7 guys only 1 ger !

Last nite (this morning ?!) they were there till 8am !! Gambling in the room till the bar closed and they went out to buy beers at nearby 711. Luckily my hf was off 11pm last nite.

tck306
17-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Emico was raided again last Saturday nite and some urine tests was carried out. I guess its like what the mummy said some people want to sabo them by getting the MIB carry out ops there frequently.

Quite a lot of customer ran away and these was confirmed by the gers i met at other outlets and worked b4 at Emico. "No customer la", "Not sitted for 3 nites la", "Cal customer also don wanna come la" and lastly "dont tell Emico mummy I am working elsewhere ha"....

Sigh...really don know whats going on behind all this biz tussle since the change of the CPO and PM....New People New Tai Kor, i guesssss :cool:

tck306
25-01-2005, 12:30 PM
For those Sillypore bro who always stay around Bukit Bintang area, you can check out Cherry Blossom KTV which just reopen in Dec after massive renovations. Its located at basement of Sun Complex.

Rooms are now much better in deco with attached toilet. Gers are on butterfly or boo#### system till end. Starts from happy hour. The gers are from all other KTVs around in KL area. Mainly local chinese.

PM me if you want the mummy contact.

tck306
14-02-2005, 11:44 AM
While most of us are away for the CNY holidays, many of the KTVs have too many gers around, especially nasi lemak and prc (@2 clubs in Selangor area).

Besides Bintang Palace, Golden Horses and others 5 star clubs closed for 6 days till yesterday, the rest opened for biz as early as 3rd day of CNY.

tck306
16-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Here are some mummys' contact as per request:

Cherry Blossom KTV - Mummy 8 (Ammy) 019-224 9903
Rich City KTV - Biz Mgr - (Sam) - 019-644 8859
Emico KTV - Andy Wong - 012-335 0020 May Loh (M22) 012-217 0968

DeKuip
16-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Bro tck306,

Have u been in KTV After 5 before?

tck306
16-02-2005, 02:40 PM
the one behind regent hotel? Went there very long time ago liao...
why? anything particular?

zimzum
16-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Bro tck306,

Dun mind telling me where's Emico?

DeKuip
16-02-2005, 05:35 PM
the one behind regent hotel? Went there very long time ago liao...
why? anything particular?

Bro,

Yup, it is the one behind regentcy hotel. Ur money is well worth in After 5.

Last time i go there very often, happy hour RM248 for 5 jugs beer n no more extra cost. All malay gers, few r young, pretty n have a good bodyship too.... all are willing to go toilet too. :D

werty97
16-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Bro tck306, 10 Q 4 the contacts. Will provide FR if visit those places.

BTW, I'll B staying @ Jln Conlay. Any happening places (KTV/HC) within walking distance?

Doggiestyle
17-02-2005, 01:51 AM
.... all are willing to go toilet too. :D

I also like to go toilet leh....!!! :D

tck306
18-02-2005, 11:42 AM
werty 97, do you mean Prince Hotel ? If that so, you will need a cab to travel around in the city, there are plenty KTV/HC around. Fun in KL has most of the HC FR. I dont frequent HC that much nowadays. For KTVs, there are Cherry Blossom, Subaru, Bintang Palace, Vegas, Emico, De Boss, Macau and many more, depanding on yr spending budget. PM me for more direct info.

tck306
18-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Bro tck306,

Dun mind telling me where's Emico?

Its around the round about at Loke Yew.
The exact address is:
149, Lorong Loke Yew, Off Jalan Sg Besi.
03-9221 3218.

I guess this map will helps:
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/kl/kl_map.cgi?landmark=Lorong+Loke+Yew&category=all

Was there 2 days ago. Look for Andy, he will get you the room and some good gers around.

tck306
18-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Bro,

Yup, it is the one behind regentcy hotel. Ur money is well worth in After 5.

Last time i go there very often, happy hour RM248 for 5 jugs beer n no more extra cost. All malay gers, few r young, pretty n have a good bodyship too.... all are willing to go toilet too. :D

Tks for the info. Any mummy's tel no?
Others toilet action KTV also includes De Boss, Goldmine, Mercury and of course Bintang Palace but it is like 1k + 10 hr booking....crazy...onli those on co entertainment billing ok la...seen that many time when i was invited to join my contractor friend's party.......Book out is 2k now..sigh :eek:

tck306
18-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Some more contacts:
AVA KTV (Sunway) 03-5632 5555
Mummy 3 - Annie (019-611 6944)
25, Jalan PJS 8/7, Sunway Mentari Plaza, Sunway. (Opp Sunway Hotel)

Atlantis KTV (Subang Jaya) 03-5632 9393
Mummy Elizabeth (012-209 9861)
Level 3, Convention Centre, Jalan SS 12/1, Subang Jaya (at Hotel Holiday Villa, Subang)

Bintang Palace Niteclub (Bkt Bintang, KL) 03-2143 2222
M13 - Connie (019-336 4519) M11 - Karen (012-2073090)
1, Jalan Walter Grenier, Off Jalan Imbi. KL. (behind Starhill & KL Plaza).

tck306
20-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Crystal KTV (More fun after HH, on booking system, have a mix of CKT and NL)
Grd Flr, Block B, Damansara Intan,
Jalan SS 20/27, Petaling Jaya.
Very near to Eastin Hotel
Tel - 03-7728 9588

Golden Horse Lounge (KTV)
Lower Ground Gloor,
Plaza Berjaya, Jalan Imbi,
KL. 03-2141 6499
Tracy (012-383 9923) Happy Hour Only
Belle Wu (012-289 4219) & Evon Kuan (012-252 6633) After HH Mummy
Butterfly system during HH and need early booking, served mainly NL during HH. CKT for nite on booking system, most gers at nite can drink like crazy, if you are a drinker, sure have fun. Extra negotaible.

greatnyc
23-02-2005, 02:16 PM
what about fl in kl? any lobangs?

i will be at marriot putrajaya for a week next week, any good places considering the place is relatively new?

tck306
23-02-2005, 03:34 PM
You probably can have a beer and listening to the live band in yr hotel...hahh!
There is Nothing there, dont think also any FL. You cant find anything at night which is interesting in Putrajaya...

Still have to take a cab down to KL man.....

greatnyc
23-02-2005, 04:31 PM
bro.tck306, any easy pick up joints at kl downtown? ons or fl preferably. do you have any contacts? can share? :p

tck306
24-02-2005, 10:59 AM
bro.tck306, any easy pick up joints at kl downtown? ons or fl preferably. do you have any contacts? can share? :p

You could try at the beach club area, opp is thai club, nouvo and rum jungle not far away......good luck....a lot of FL and WL there... :cool:

greatnyc
24-02-2005, 04:42 PM
thank you very much but where exactly is the beach club? i'm not familiar with kl.

selim
25-02-2005, 12:52 PM
thank you very much but where exactly is the beach club? i'm not familiar with kl.

At junction of Sultan Ismail, nearby to Concord Hotel

tck306
25-02-2005, 03:16 PM

Its located quite near to KLCC. Opp Shangrila Hotel, just tell the cab driver, BEACH CLUB !!! No taxi in KL does not know Beach Club, just in case you don like it, there are so many other clubs around within walking distance.

tck306
09-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Atlantis KTV (Subang Jaya) 03-5632 9393
Mummy Tess (012-222 9328)
Level 3, Convention Centre, Jalan SS 12/1, Subang Jaya (at Hotel Holiday Villa, Subang)

New stock keep arriving, all PRC. Damage for HH, butterfly min $50, booking system applies after 930pm. Extra is "arrangenable" from $500 onwards..Beer is at 5 jugs $250 ++ during HH. Closed on Sunday. For HH booking, room will only be kept till 530pm cos quite good biz. Heard they want to increase to PRC gers to 100 as the same owner will be opening another club near Damansara.

KL_LOCAL
12-03-2005, 02:12 AM
Brother TCK 306,

Am a newbie here at samster.com. Love your forum. I am a regular, very regular at HCs in KL and PJ. But I have always wonder about KTV. Was at sky river just now and purposely walked towards Superstar in the hope of bumping into beautiful girls. and boy i wasnt disappointed when I spotted three girls, two malays and a chinese. I would easily give them a 9.

Have you been there brother tck? How much to ta pau these girls ah? Can i go directly to them and ask them instead go going through the whole karaoke and drinking session then only pop the question. Wat is your view on the difference between KTVs and HCs. Have always wanted to visit a KTV. Not those kepong type but the big establishment like superstar, bintang palace and vegas. I know the charges can be very steep. but is it worth the try?

Thank you in advance.

p/s and if you like the ideas of visiting HCs, please visit the forum started by our good brother KL_Player. He has contributed a lot and i have also put in my two cents worth. Check it out. Very informative.

Cheers

tck306
13-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Brother TCK 306,

Am a newbie here at samster.com. Love your forum. I am a regular, very regular at HCs in KL and PJ. But I have always wonder about KTV. Was at sky river just now and purposely walked towards Superstar in the hope of bumping into beautiful girls. and boy i wasnt disappointed when I spotted three girls, two malays and a chinese. I would easily give them a 9.

Have you been there brother tck? How much to ta pau these girls ah? Can i go directly to them and ask them instead go going through the whole karaoke and drinking session then only pop the question. Wat is your view on the difference between KTVs and HCs. Have always wanted to visit a KTV. Not those kepong type but the big establishment like superstar, bintang palace and vegas. I know the charges can be very steep. but is it worth the try?

Thank you in advance.

p/s and if you like the ideas of visiting HCs, please visit the forum started by our good brother KL_Player. He has contributed a lot and i have also put in my two cents worth. Check it out. Very informative.

Cheers

There is actually a KTV upstairs of Sky River, Subaru, just take the lift. It used to operates with hundreds of PRC during their hey day...now only locals.

Those KTV you mentioned are all 5 star clubs, yes, I have been there. But the charges are up market type. Just 1 bottle of liqour, 2 gers and some fruits and kacang will cost you around 2-3k. Either on company expense or special treat by friends or supplier, only can afford to go nowadays...

No doubt you sure can get those 9 or even 10 rating gers, they ain't come cheap. Min 1k for ta pou and they dont take you directly until they know you or through customer's or mummy's recommendation.

HC is for straight game in my personal opinion and I normally only go there if really "full load" or looking for massage and extra once in a blue moon. For KTV, its for the "process", drinking, singing (release tension..haha..), gers and extra game at the end... :D

Some bro dont even bother to go KTV as they said is wasting money and time, they rather spend 200+ and settled within 2 hrs rather then more in the KTV. I have also met some are hard core KTVs goer and some are mixed....it all depands on yr self.

Just PM me yr number if you want to know more about the KTVs info and if you are more then willing to buy me a drink, I can show you around... ;)

KL_LOCAL
14-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Brother TCK306,

Thanks for the info. Yes I know about the Subaru. Used to be packed with PRCs. The girls now are ugly. You mentioned Atlantis Subang, just wondering whether the PRCs are pretty. And roughly how many of them? and what is the damage like. I know there have happy hours.

I dont know lah bro.... spending lesser at not so nice clubs like mercury & crystal, yes it is cheaper but the quality of the girls not that good. If you pay a little bit more and go for superstar or vegas, the quality of the girls are a lot better. What do you think?

I am a sucker for beautiful girls lah.

One question about toilet action, which are the KTVs that has toilet action. I hear that no action in vegas, you can only ta pau back. Then again, my friend told me that crystal charged him like 20 hours (20x RM45= 900). That;s crazy right? can we negotiate with the girl personally without going through the mummy. What if i go on my own?

Thanks a million. brother tck306

tck306
15-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Bro KL_Local,
Yes, there are plenty of good looking PRC at Atlantis now. If you are there for HH, just have to pay $50 to 100 for butterfly tips to the gers plus drinks charges, no extra action. If extra, it will be the same like other KTV, very expensive.

Chances for not going thru mummy is quite unlikely unless during the drinking process, the ger really likes you or convinced you are a "good" customer to her, then it might be able to arrange privately. But as I say, chances are slims unless they know you.

If you say $900 is expensive for gers at places like BP, Vegas or Super Star, then you can forget about going to these places as they aint come cheaper then that !!! Even you pay some standard booking hours for the KTV session, you will still have to fork out at least $1k for the ger at these outlet, not to say hotel room charge some more.

Actually almost all KTV has toilet action, those you heard don't have one also depanding on the gers, if they are willing, no body going to stop them!!!

tck306
22-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Atlantis was busted last fri and saturday with 20 over prc caught !!!
Now they are back to biz with only 12 leftovers. Guess they will fly like crazy during the HH ! :D
But no worries, fresh (flesh !?) stocks are o t w....

Ullalla
05-04-2005, 04:04 AM
I was planning to go to Subaru next week, but after asking a few people, I think I will have to think twice.

I recently heard that Mercury gers are quite pretty... and I think I will go there instead. Anyone can give comments??

By the way, I just found out about this forum yesterday. Best forum that I have joined so far. So many kakis here and so many information available. :eek: keep up the great work :D

zimzum
05-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi Bros,

Went to AVA last Friday around 10pm with 2 other friends. Was surprised to find that there are still rooms available. Normally it is packed to the brim on Friday nite.

Anyway, we got a small room opting for the standard package RM255++ for 3 jugs of beer. Tips is RM60 which will be included in the final bill. In the room, we were shown the girls by Mummy 2 (Jenny). Consist of mixture of locals, vietnamese, indos and PRCs. At the end, i took a Malay chick by the name Amy while my friends took 2 other local chinese.

We had a normal session there and there's no special event that took place on that nite. My friend had one of the so called 'ang pai' there. Can't remember her name. Damn! She's one hell of a b&#%h !! Just sat there for less than 5 mins and then off she goes. Then come in again and eat all the food and cabut. Gee....that really got on our nerves. Alas, my friend couldn't tolerate anymore and requested for a change. As one of my friends happen to be a regular there, we got the manager (Sam) to change for us without being charge the tips. Just paid that b&#%h RM20 and ask her to get lost.

Later, my friend got a Vietnamese chick who look really gorgeous. Fair skin and complexion. Surprisingly, she can speak Mandarin and Cantonese very well. She is really a turn on!

Towards the end of the session, i asked the Mummy if we still can have any bonking session in the KTV or even the rooms available upstairs. She said they no longer provide such facilities. The Mummy told me that we can book a room in a nearby inn (Romeo or Juliet INN which is around the corner) and have a session there. Damage is RM218. I feel the price is on the high side as we have not taken into consideration the room charges.

Sorry bros, i'm not really good in writing a detailed report. My advise is...if there is no choice but to opt for local girls, give priority to Malay chicks as i feel they provide better service than local chinese. Just my 2cents of advice.

Happy Cheonging!

ZZ

tck306
05-04-2005, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=Ullalla]I was planning to go to Subaru next week, but after asking a few people, I think I will have to think twice.

I recently heard that Mercury gers are quite pretty... and I think I will go there instead. Anyone can give comments??

Welcome bro. Why u r not going to Subaru ?

BTW, Merc is the hotest place now in PJ. Even 1 day advance booking by regular also cant get room nowadays. You will not be dissappointed by what u c and experience there man.

Another choice will be Golden Horsea at Imbi, we had a good session there last week with some fellow cheongster from Singapore. Mummy Tracy wont fail you but 1 day advance room booking is a must ya.

Alas, if u r like PRC, then go to Atlantis. They are now fully stock with new blood.....Just call mummy Tess.

tck306
05-04-2005, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=zimzum]Hi Bros,

Went to AVA last Friday around 10pm with 2 other friends. Was surprised to find that there are still rooms available. Normally it is packed to the brim on Friday nite.

Tks for the FR bro. For me, never like AVA as it fails me too many time. Expensive charges, lousy room deco, flying gers, empty promises really turned me down. Better go other outlets nearby, like Atlantis or Mercury.

tck306
05-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Regina located near Summit Subang will be reopen by this month end with the new name, Glitter !!!

The GM, Mr Larry (ex asst GM) is in charge and are now looking for some new mummies and mgrs to run the show. Heard they renovate some smaller rooms to bigger ones with pool table.

Will have HH session and with local NL and CKT. Hope it will be as happening as Mercury and GH !!!

tck306
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Why Not at Sea Park PJ was raided and over 40 Vietnamese, Thai and PRC gers were detained by Bukit Aman.

Heard they still privide special svc at seperated rooms next to the KTV. But I guess its difficult nowadays as the raids are carried out by Bukit Aman HQ and not local police, you know why.

Just got a call from Emico mummy that even Vegas was raided twice the same night by narcotics. Too many rich feng tau kaki turn to KTV and discos are no longer "save" for them.

KL_LOCAL
05-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Bro TCk,

I hear from other thread that there is a KTV in seremban that is filled with PRCs. I know it is true but what is the name of the KTV? I am a sucker for pretty PRCs and Atlantis and mentioned previously is too expensive for me. Your advice is very much appreciated.

Thank you Bro TCK.

and dont hesitate to ask me any question on the KL HC scene, I think I am a lau jiau in HCs already. :D

tck306
05-04-2005, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=KL_LOCAL]Bro TCk,

I hear from other thread that there is a KTV in seremban that is filled with PRCs. I know it is true but what is the name of the KTV? I am a sucker for pretty PRCs and Atlantis and mentioned previously is too expensive for me. Your advice is very much appreciated.

I have been reading yr FR in and out sometimes. Did some HC act b4 but now not really into this. Still prefer sticks to KTV scences. Will PM you anyway if i need extra info. :D

There are plenty of KTV in NS with PRC. We normally go there in a small group during the weekends. However, I must say the marmaid crab dinner we have there is always taste better then the PRC there !!!

To name a few is at Taman AST, Famous 1 and 2. Its not far away from the toll house. The crab rest is located 2 blocks away, which is a must try after KTV session. Oh, normally its a HH outing as they charge hourly booking ssytem at nite.

Min tips is $50 for the ger. But i must say the room deco are so so onli. It acrtually turned me down sometimes, flashing me back to the KTV we frequent in the early 90's.

KL_LOCAL
05-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Bro TCK,

Thanks for your quick reply. Am really curious about KTV scene. Having BBBJ in the room, strip dancing in the room.... and may be more sex?

One question:

If i have RM1200, how do you think I should spend it at the KTV? Which KTV would you recommend? Girls have to be above average lah.....
I am thinking of going on my own.

Thanks.

tck306
05-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Bro TCK,

Thanks for your quick reply. Am really curious about KTV scene. Having BBBJ in the room, strip dancing in the room.... and may be more sex?

One question:

If i have RM1200, how do you think I should spend it at the KTV? Which KTV would you recommend? Girls have to be above average lah.....
I am thinking of going on my own.

Thanks.

Bro, PM me yr number. I will sms you further info. No need to go yr own, just buy me a drink and i will tag along. With 1.2k, you can:

1) Drink
2) Buy me a drink
3) Get to choose very GFE NL during HH (5-9pm)
4) Do extra in the KTV room (BJ of FJ) if you don mind me to watch :D
5) OR do it in the washroom etc.

AND

lastly, you will still have a big change to buy us a good supper man !!! :p

kingclubm
05-04-2005, 06:46 PM
I had a good time at Golden Horse thanks to you! I wanted to blanjah you drink you but kana turn down. Dont mind going back there again this month. The more kaki the merrier.

How come no post from whitehawk and others?

J

Quote-
Another choice will be Golden Horsea at Imbi, we had a good session there last week with some fellow cheongster from Singapore. Mummy Tracy wont fail you but 1 day advance room booking is a must ya.

sb song
05-04-2005, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=KL_LOCAL]Bro TCk,

I have been reading yr FR in and out sometimes. Did some HC act b4 but now not really into this. Still prefer sticks to KTV scences. Will PM you anyway if i need extra info. :D

There are plenty of KTV in NS with PRC. We normally go there in a small group during the weekends. However, I must say the marmaid crab dinner we have there is always taste better then the PRC there !!!

To name a few is at Taman AST, Famous 1 and 2. Its not far away from the toll house. The crab rest is located 2 blocks away, which is a must try after KTV session. Oh, normally its a HH outing as they charge hourly booking ssytem at nite.

Min tips is $50 for the ger. But i must say the room deco are so so onli. It acrtually turned me down sometimes, flashing me back to the KTV we frequent in the early 90's.

Hi bro the ktv opp Famous,Name PAttaya got new Prc just arrive and very prity if u were at Tmn AST check it out

tck306
06-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi bro the ktv opp Famous,Name PAttaya got new Prc just arrive and very prity if u were at Tmn AST check it out

Tks bro for the info.

tck306
06-04-2005, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=kingclubm]I had a good time at Golden Horse thanks to you! I wanted to blanjah you drink you but kana turn down. Dont mind going back there again this month. The more kaki the merrier.

How come no post from whitehawk and others?

Its not I don want to take yr drink, but I found my old balance bottle (which I have forgottern about it) and save you some bullet for next treat lor.

I guess you and Francis had a good time there but not w hawk as he was really exhausted from the early morning drive from sin and long mtgs b4 that. We continue to Emico after HH and he dropped dead when arr at the hotel !!!

What about yr FR man ??? Good for othet bro who wants to visit KL KTV scence.

tck306
07-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Narcotics are out every nite, even 5 star outlet was not spared, was even raided twice the same nite. So, bro, if yr body id not clean, KTV are not save for customer ok.

Passed by Sunway Mentari area last nite after Emico session, all pubs and and even the Gutsy AVA KTV was closed. Saw 1 patrol car parked with 2 uniform personnel stand by there. Guess they really want to clear off Sunway after Puchong man...

As for Mercury, its jam packed every day during HH, so if you are thinking of ad hoc outing, the most you can do id sipping whisky at the bar counter waiting ...........

As I said earlier, GH is a good replacement (sounds like I got share of that place) if you don mind driving down to KL. PM me for mummy contact if you are keen.

sutramaster
09-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Bro, I've been trying to follow this thread n getting confused.. Any idea what's the rate for ta pau generally and the rate for doing it in the room or washroom?? How about if its just a BJ ? :confused:

tck306
10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro, I've been trying to follow this thread n getting confused.. Any idea what's the rate for ta pau generally and the rate for doing it in the room or washroom?? How about if its just a BJ ? :confused:

Well, its all depanding where you go, for a normal C gred KTV, anywhere between $50 to $100 for BJ and $100 to $150 for extra action, for gred B like Emico, Mercury, Golden Hores, it like $100 and $200 repectively and for 5 star clubs like Bintang Palace, Vegas, Superstar, it will be really high, ranging from $200 to $500 in BJ and FJ in w/room and $1k or above for FJ outside the club area.

Whatever it is, its only a general guildline and can be negotiable. Sometime, you will get it for free if the ger happens to like you or......

birdo
11-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey Bro TCK,
Have you been to Starkiss at old town PJ ? Heard that they re-open but not sure of the condition.

sutramaster
11-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Well, its all depanding where you go, for a normal C gred KTV, anywhere between $50 to $100 for BJ and $100 to $150 for extra action, for gred B like Emico, Mercury, Golden Hores, it like $100 and $200 repectively and for 5 star clubs like Bintang Palace, Vegas, Superstar, it will be really high, ranging from $200 to $500 in BJ and FJ in w/room and $1k or above for FJ outside the club area.

Whatever it is, its only a general guildline and can be negotiable. Sometime, you will get it for free if the ger happens to like you or......

Thanks.. the rates you mention, they are in ringgit?

tck306
12-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Hey Bro TCK,
Have you been to Starkiss at old town PJ ? Heard that they re-open but not sure of the condition.

Its better for you to skip this place as they are high on MIB target. Nothing much to offer though as most of the gers are older then other places and not much choices....

tck306
12-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Thanks.. the rates you mention, they are in ringgit?

Yeap, RM. They gers will be happier if you pay them in SGD ! :D

birdo
12-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Its better for you to skip this place as they are high on MIB target. Nothing much to offer though as most of the gers are older then other places and not much choices....
Thanks bro TCK, I think better search somewhere else. Well, reall miss those Puchong places,with lots of prc and its reall fun. :p

tck306
13-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Thanks bro TCK, I think better search somewhere else. Well, reall miss those Puchong places,with lots of prc and its reall fun. :p

The olden days of PRC empires here in KL are histroy liao... :( really miss it sometime now...

tck306
13-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Went out checking PRC KTV in Seremban yesterday with 2 friends. Its Dimaco KTV opp DBS. It opens from 2pm-5am in the morning !!! The earliest operating KTV ever I have been in Malaysia !!!

But the gers only comes in by 3pm, the better looking ones only arr after 5pm as they were "too tired" after working late the nite before. :D , claimed by the mummy.

My 1st bro from another forum got 1 Fujian ger, SYT and really naive, 1st day on work and the rest...you now la. My friend don even dare to touch her... really like sitting with yr younder sister man...

The 2nd guy was not so lucky. After he chosen the 1st ger, was quite friendly...but too friendly until she flies to too many rooms and turned him off. Then we pushed him to take another one, wow, mummy brought in no 98 and 99. 98 was old bird and sitted with him and muumy pushed 99 to me even there was another Fujian ger next to me. :p

While we started palying games, 98 was really into in and had more eye contact with me then my fr. Then again, he got turned off after she flies to other room again. He later order 2 more jugs of beer and tips the mummy before he left for KL. Also visa expired for him. Just too bad.

We proceed with some singing and me kissing the Fujian PRC while 99 flies away. She was quite pretty and tall, from Hunan and my friend told me she can be "bought" for $700. Others was only $400.

4 jugs of beer and 1 jug of coke comes (plus towels and tid bits) to only $180.
We tip the ger $50 each. Oh ya...the gers drink will cost u another $10 cash.

Cant imagine we spend so little from 4 till 830pm. Thereafter, the gers will be booked on $48.30 nett (quite funny figure) per hour. To book out is $400.

Saw 2 quite pretty mummy too and for any bro keen to spend 1 hour journey there, PM me for contact.

tck306
18-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Brother Ullalla, after having fun last week at Golden Horse for both of you, must write FR for the benefit of others la, somemore you are newbie !!! If not, next time you ask other bro for favour, you know la.... :rolleyes:

betweenus21
19-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Went out checking PRC KTV in Seremban yesterday with 2 friends. Its Dimaco KTV opp DBS. It opens from 2pm-5am in the morning !!! The earliest operating KTV ever I have been in Malaysia !!!

But the gers only comes in by 3pm, the better looking ones only arr after 5pm as they were "too tired" after working late the nite before. :D , claimed by the mummy.

My 1st bro from another forum got 1 Fujian ger, SYT and really naive, 1st day on work and the rest...you now la. My friend don even dare to touch her... really like sitting with yr younder sister man...

The 2nd guy was not so lucky. After he chosen the 1st ger, was quite friendly...but too friendly until she flies to too many rooms and turned him off. Then we pushed him to take another one, wow, mummy brought in no 98 and 99. 98 was old bird and sitted with him and muumy pushed 99 to me even there was another Fujian ger next to me. :p

While we started palying games, 98 was really into in and had more eye contact with me then my fr. Then again, he got turned off after she flies to other room again. He later order 2 more jugs of beer and tips the mummy before he left for KL. Also visa expired for him. Just too bad.

We proceed with some singing and me kissing the Fujian PRC while 99 flies away. She was quite pretty and tall, from Hunan and my friend told me she can be "bought" for $700. Others was only $400.

4 jugs of beer and 1 jug of coke comes (plus towels and tid bits) to only $180.
We tip the ger $50 each. Oh ya...the gers drink will cost u another $10 cash.

Cant imagine we spend so little from 4 till 830pm. Thereafter, the gers will be booked on $48.30 nett (quite funny figure) per hour. To book out is $400.

Saw 2 quite pretty mummy too and for any bro keen to spend 1 hour journey there, PM me for contact.

Hi bro Tck - would appreciate if u could pm me and let me know where it is as am not so familiar with seremban town - then perhaos we can go early tomorrow just b4 5pm.

eZous
19-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Brother Ullalla, after having fun last week at Golden Horse for both of you, must write FR for the benefit of others la, somemore you are newbie !!! If not, next time you ask other bro for favour, you know la.... :rolleyes:

anyone free tonight? :) sian...

eZous
19-04-2005, 10:59 PM
anyone free to cheong tonight...sian...:)

tck306
20-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Supposed to meet my frd for HH at PJ Hilton last nite but not even finished 1 jug, he said wanna check out gers, so we ended up in Atlantis. From 6 till 3 am !!!

I am so tired until cant sleep even its pass 1am right now.... :eek:

Hope I will be able to write FR 2moro cos quite fun there...except....

Will be continue....

KL_LOCAL
22-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Bro TCK,

Thanks for helping me out the other day. You are really the sifu in the KTV scene. Sorry for the misunderstanding. When I called I only wanted to know if you have any recommendation at Atlantis, me and my bunch of colleagues were thinking of going either that night or the following night. But as usual, they flew kite. So no fun, went back to HC. Haha....

Will definitely call you the next time we go out. Thanks

tck306
25-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Bro TCK,

Thanks for helping me out the other day. You are really the sifu in the KTV scene. Sorry for the misunderstanding. When I called I only wanted to know if you have any recommendation at Atlantis, me and my bunch of colleagues were thinking of going either that night or the following night. But as usual, they flew kite. So no fun, went back to HC. Haha....

Will definitely call you the next time we go out. Thanks

No prob. Funny thing was I was there, sitting at the lobby and chatting with the mgr and mummy. You shud have give me a cal and we can talk cock a little bit la... Next time, dont be too ad hoc as these places are always fully booked and need at least 1 or 1/2 day notice la. Cheers.. :)

tck306
25-04-2005, 09:44 AM
anyone free to cheong tonight...sian...:)

Sorry bro for the miss during yr last trip. Since you have my number now, next time sms or cal me 1 day before you arrive and I will arrange some fun for you, you onli like CKT right ? What about PRC ?

tck306
25-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Both of these places still in operations, no matter how many time the MiB carry out their raids there.... :rolleyes:

My friend called ard 9pm last nite asking me to check around, since it was a Sunday, got to make few calls to make sure. Finally, found that:

1) AVA at Sunway has some 11 foreign stock with no locals at all &
2) Why Not at PJ Seapark also with a lot of oversea supplies.

So, brothers, you know what to look for during Sunday nites if you are in PJ area.... :D

tck306
27-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Went to Dimaco at Seremban which serve a lot of PRC there last nite with 2 other bro. Met another 2 bro in the other room as well.

As usual, we took 3 PRC on butterfly system and my fr managed to date his PRC out this weekend after 2 visits. And he is really a PRC killer, his prog agenda will be picking her up from Seremban, send her to KL and dine together, move to Neway KTV (wonder why it works on all the PRC he brought, as they are working in a KTV everyday !!!), after some songs then check into a 3 star hotel nearby lor.....

Seems to have more then 30 PRC there when mummy showed me the listing...no mather how many get caught be the MIB, there will be new blood replenishment ... :D

golddragon
05-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Ha..ha..ha...does not always work that way . However so far most of the ktv PRC that I have taken out do enjoy going out to both Neway and Redbox ktv as they get to enjoy the buffet dinner and more better song selections especially those from mainland singers like 田振, 庞龙 and others....etc. Furthermore they are more relaxed there as they are not considered working…..hence more GFE can be expected from them before adjourning to the nearby hotel for a FJ session….Best go as a couple to these ktv instead as a group…As many of the PRC did mentioned to me….more romantic that way!

By the way, managed to score a free meal with the Hunan PRC yesterday…Alamak I think she wanted a special relationship with me now. Mmmmmm….I have not got to the stage yet where I need to press the panic button. :D

topfuel
06-05-2005, 09:53 PM
ok this is my first trip to KL, initially wanted to try massages/hcs etc..but had no chance! Had to stick arnd boss presence until the last day of suprise! Business associates wanted some action, so tagged along with my boss. total were 8 of us. Please pardon my first niteclub FR. Went to the place superstar, first impression really got me becos of jockey parking and the nice ladies in red at the lobby, didnt know what i was gonna expect, proceeded to the room, wa lau the room was fucking big..screen also maciam projector brother! had like 4 tables inside the room with a nice rectangle toilet with wet towels etc...this time was excited liao...went to sit after checkin out the room...mummy called kar** served us.. associates wanted fun so mummy brought in many brown sugar, among em was i think bella or something...there used to be a spanish girl claimed the mummy but wasnt there anymore. Anyhow i wasnt impressed with the sugar cos perhaps i was abit more used to being with cheena ones...so mummy brought in the chinese girls...very well mannered sia..comes and lines up in a row and shake my hand, chose 1 young girl called mi**, pretty lookin and definetly below 24. Boobs was lookin really big but kept pushing my hand away when i tried to brush near it. Got quite turned off already as i expected alot more as the brown sugar were already turning the room upside down, abit black faced liao so later the girl told me off, want to play, call the malay girl, i was turned off...straight away i sat away frm the girl, wanted to complain to mummy but didnt wanna make a scene as associates were there and were already halfway through...ended up havin whisky myself. Boy i was bored, and that was when i think 1 brown sugar saw me not enjoying myself, came to sit over, and yet this chinese girl had the cheek to sit still there, basket do what ktv girl sia she. So this brown sugar sat in between me and mi**, now i know why my associates went with the brown sugars..this sweet sugar pulled me to the toilet, immediately stripped her top and started kissin me all over my face and neck...wah tot i was given a free meal liao...so just attacked back with auto roam...wanted to roam below got pushed away...now i really didnt understand what was goin on liao...so i said tip? she said yes, i gave 20RM, she wasnt satisfied, asked for another 50RM, so i thought why not since in toilet liao..so she let me dig her abit and when i wanted more, she totally stopped sia, quickly wore back her stuff and i got pissed...told me to call her outside if wanted more, asked for a rough quote and was quoted 1k RM, basket i was like WTF?? 1K?? i turned her down politely and said ill think abt it. Went to sit outside with the rest of them...brown sugar followed suit and went to sit n chit chat with one of the other sugars...there were more than 10 girls in the room on tt nite...What i felt is that, superstar isnt for me. Its too exp for such fun and the girls are expecting too much. Wasnt required to tip the girls individually as told by my boss so i think i was chopped carrot in the toilet...Moral of the FR? for the damage of about 4K RM that single night, u can have much better pleasure be it food or girls at other places. Will never visit superstar again unless i have overflowing cash.

dathinman
07-05-2005, 12:03 AM
topfuel,

Superstar is a higher end KTV. Want action got to pay a lot.

I wouldn't say the girls are expecting a lot. That's because there are many big spenders who go there; they can easily meet their expectations. :o

PS
I am also like you. It's too expensive for me. You are one up on me, you been to Superstar. I haven't have the opportunity to step inside yet. ;)

topfuel
07-05-2005, 12:28 AM
topfuel,

Superstar is a higher end KTV. Want action got to pay a lot.

I wouldn't say the girls are expecting a lot. That's because there are many big spenders who go there; they can easily meet their expectations. :o

PS
I am also like you. It's too expensive for me. You are one up on me, you been to Superstar. I haven't have the opportunity to step inside yet. ;)

hi dathinman, so in sg which ktv niteclub is superstar equivilent to? I thought it was some average ktv till the moment i stepped in the room and saw the large projector screen and the size of the room, can play catching man! u could also see many girls sitting in the centre area which was very dark...wouldnt really pass by them if ur lead to ur respective rooms by the waiters etc
maybe they knew i was frm sg thats why they expected more i guess basket, shldnt have told her was frm sg...well dathinman, i can frankly say its nt worth spending 2k just to step in unless u really want the experience...another thing that bothered me was the amount of waiters standing by sia...always there were 2 waiters standing at the door and 1 would be in the middle of the room to keep refilling our cups or clear table etc...very distracting..last but not least i feel that the chinese ladies in red dress at the lobby that will acompany u up the lift looks damn good too

dathinman
07-05-2005, 12:57 AM
topfuel,

I am Malaysian, residing in PJ. Used to work in SG for a while but never had money back then to go SG KTV. So I can't really compare.

I don't think it is because you are from Singapore they wanted to 'slaughter' you. If I go, I also will get slaughtered perhaps just a little bit less. :)

It's because it is considered a higher-end KTV where the girls are prettier, younger and more sporting (at least the Malay GROs), better rooms, furnishings, etc. So, the extras are also going to be higher.

As for the waiters, could have told them to leave. They normally are accomodating as you all are going to tip them in the end. Customer says F off, they will F off.

Next time, maybe you can join some other bros for cheaper KTVs in KL/PJ. KTVs that are average type, less damage to wallet and a hell of a lot of fun. :)

tck306
09-05-2005, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=topfuel]hi dathinman, so in sg which ktv niteclub is superstar equivilent to? I thought it was some average ktv till the moment i stepped in the room and saw the large projector screen and the size of the room, can

Hi, Topfuel, sorry to heat that at wat happen at SS. That place is frequent by top biz man and politician to entertain clients (or themselves). I known some brown sugars working there earning good 5 digits income, so you must know you are not the only one been asked to pay 1k for a single shot !!! :D

Anyway, i recommend you Bintang Palace just 3 mins walk nearby SS next time if yr cash loaded associates wanna have fun. With more then 80 gers to choose from and most of the sugars are "fun" and cheaper then SS.

PM me next time however, if you are going to KTV, not paid by others, I will recommend you some KTVs that frequent by locals, just like us...

topfuel
15-05-2005, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=topfuel]hi dathinman, so in sg which ktv niteclub is superstar equivilent to? I thought it was some average ktv till the moment i stepped in the room and saw the large projector screen and the size of the room, can

Hi, Topfuel, sorry to heat that at wat happen at SS. That place is frequent by top biz man and politician to entertain clients (or themselves). I known some brown sugars working there earning good 5 digits income, so you must know you are not the only one been asked to pay 1k for a single shot !!! :D

Anyway, i recommend you Bintang Palace just 3 mins walk nearby SS next time if yr cash loaded associates wanna have fun. With more then 80 gers to choose from and most of the sugars are "fun" and cheaper then SS.

PM me next time however, if you are going to KTV, not paid by others, I will recommend you some KTVs that frequent by locals, just like us...

sure thing man thanks!

Malaysian Datuk
14-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Just to let you guys know that Chinatown was raided last week and 4 girls arrested along with 1 man & 1 woman (believed to be their OKT). Big wind.

sexcuore
14-06-2005, 02:04 PM
i think gotta qualify dat ..

these were taken to court for prostitution.. and the mamasan n manager cahrged with abetting ...

KTV scene in KL is still healthy if u go to joints with local PRs.. no big problem one. anyway, nowdays.. there very few KTV with foreign stocks. Those r the ones u need to avoid.

if ur not familiar with KL KTV scene but need to take clients out.. suggest those palm gold / top edge establishments.. this will include Mercury, Crystal, Crown, Superstar etc.

If u not taking big shots: then Crown will be good as the offer gals on butterfly whole nite. If action is what ur clients r looking for then Mercury.. HH is =butterfly, but nite = booking. Gals r soso looking a few gems here n there.. but sure got action one.. mostly brown sugar...

but if u wan refined gals but not with superstar price.. then go to crystal.. looks classy but same expenses as mercury.. wildness factors depends on ur choice of gals..

hope this helps.

kat2558
16-06-2005, 05:05 AM
ok this is my first trip to KL, initially wanted to try massages/hcs etc..but had no chance! Had to stick arnd boss presence until the last day of suprise! Business associates wanted some action, so tagged along with my boss. total were 8 of us. Please pardon my first niteclub FR. Went to the place superstar, first impression really got me becos of jockey parking and the nice ladies in red at the lobby, didnt know what i was gonna expect, proceeded to the room, wa lau the room was fucking big..screen also maciam projector brother! had like 4 tables inside the room with a nice rectangle toilet with wet towels etc...this time was excited liao...went to sit after checkin out the room...mummy called kar** served us.. associates wanted fun so mummy brought in many brown sugar, among em was i think bella or something...there used to be a spanish girl claimed the mummy but wasnt there anymore. Anyhow i wasnt impressed with the sugar cos perhaps i was abit more used to being with cheena ones...so mummy brought in the chinese girls...very well mannered sia..comes and lines up in a row and shake my hand, chose 1 young girl called mi**, pretty lookin and definetly below 24. Boobs was lookin really big but kept pushing my hand away when i tried to brush near it. Got quite turned off already as i expected alot more as the brown sugar were already turning the room upside down, abit black faced liao so later the girl told me off, want to play, call the malay girl, i was turned off...straight away i sat away frm the girl, wanted to complain to mummy but didnt wanna make a scene as associates were there and were already halfway through...ended up havin whisky myself. Boy i was bored, and that was when i think 1 brown sugar saw me not enjoying myself, came to sit over, and yet this chinese girl had the cheek to sit still there, basket do what ktv girl sia she. So this brown sugar sat in between me and mi**, now i know why my associates went with the brown sugars..this sweet sugar pulled me to the toilet, immediately stripped her top and started kissin me all over my face and neck...wah tot i was given a free meal liao...so just attacked back with auto roam...wanted to roam below got pushed away...now i really didnt understand what was goin on liao...so i said tip? she said yes, i gave 20RM, she wasnt satisfied, asked for another 50RM, so i thought why not since in toilet liao..so she let me dig her abit and when i wanted more, she totally stopped sia, quickly wore back her stuff and i got pissed...told me to call her outside if wanted more, asked for a rough quote and was quoted 1k RM, basket i was like WTF?? 1K?? i turned her down politely and said ill think abt it. Went to sit outside with the rest of them...brown sugar followed suit and went to sit n chit chat with one of the other sugars...there were more than 10 girls in the room on tt nite...What i felt is that, superstar isnt for me. Its too exp for such fun and the girls are expecting too much. Wasnt required to tip the girls individually as told by my boss so i think i was chopped carrot in the toilet...Moral of the FR? for the damage of about 4K RM that single night, u can have much better pleasure be it food or girls at other places. Will never visit superstar again unless i have overflowing cash.

Superstar damn sucks! Don't ever you go there again !

Malaysian Datuk
22-06-2005, 08:10 PM
i think gotta qualify dat ..

these were taken to court for prostitution.. and the mamasan n manager cahrged with abetting ...

Yes bro, they were caught on a May 28 (Saturday midnight)......charged on June 2......now all out on 1.6k bail, trial set for Aug 30. Jaksa Pendamai friend also say not easy to settle....HAIZ :(

tck306
23-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry bros, not much of posting lately as just changed to new job and was busy like hell. Anyhow, managed to squezeed in a short trip to shanghai last weekend...too bad was with HM !!!

Saw quite a lot of hot chics near Xin Tian Ti, an area with a lot of clubs (star east is also there). Sipping beer (btw, its at least RM 25 / bottle !!!) outside the bar and watched (being watched also) those pretty gers passing by. Its summer now, so you can imagine how little clothes on them.....yummy... :p

Hope to be back on KTV action soon and give you guys more info...

sexcuore
23-06-2005, 04:05 PM
wah datuk... u well connect ar...

if u kinda like chinatown..no worries.. gip Crystal bown the block a try..heheh

sexcuore
23-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Sorry bros, not much of posting lately as just changed to new job and was busy like hell. ...

changed jobs eh?? ...

tck306
24-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Yeap. New on board since 1st June. Might ended up working in Dalian later if its confirm. Good place man....

Last night went over to our KL PRC hole. Now its full of new PRC. About 50 of them. Managed to get 1 22 yrs Hunan ger. Good looking and nice "soft" breast..mmmm... :D Fresh from oven, just here for 2 days.

Will try to score by bringing her to Genting this Sunday.

BTW, how do we attach the photos in this thread.. lately playing with my latest 2MB camera phone (birthday gift from ex...)

smurfy
24-06-2005, 12:20 PM
care to intro where is this KL PRC hole is? or maybe PM the info :p

betweenus21
24-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Yes Superstar is not that great and is very expensive and there is no prcs - only local n nasi lemaks - who are entertaining but at what price.

tck306
27-06-2005, 12:22 PM
care to intro where is this KL PRC hole is? or maybe PM the info :p

Bro, clear yr mail box. full liao...pm me again when you done it.

citizendildo296
27-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Yo Bro..
care to PM me where is the PRC hole that u were referring to.. i hv always been a PRC maniac.. bcos of MIB in kl, i have to drive all the way to seremban and hv fun..

thanks bro!

sexcuore
27-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Last night went over to our KL PRC hole. Now its full of new PRC. About 50 of them. Managed to get 1 22 yrs Hunan ger. Good looking and nice "soft" breast..mmmm... :D Fresh from oven, just here for 2 days.

...wow.... long time since i was there last. 50 prcs?? then they got locals summore.. where do they stuff all these gals??

oldcar
27-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Last night went over to our KL PRC hole.

May be going to KL for weekend, bros care to pm me this place :cool: .

Thank

tck306
27-06-2005, 06:03 PM
...wow.... long time since i was there last. 50 prcs?? then they got locals summore.. where do they stuff all these gals??[/QUOTE]

Now is even more as they also take in thai, malay and local chinese gers...
I guess they are keeping some standby stocks for President Club that will be open in July at Damansara Kim (Atria).

aaaaaa
27-06-2005, 08:26 PM
I wen to Deluxe KTV at Jalan Ampang near KLCC and they charge me 10hrs for local girl sitting and another rm500 for bring another girl for one shot in our hotel. Is this the standrad rate in KL?

I think is very expensive casue i went to Shanghai just paid rmb2000 and can get whole night and still company me for the next day. :(

dathinman
28-06-2005, 01:01 AM
That's Damansara Jaya. Damansara Kim is on the other side of the highway.

Was around the area, seem like opened cause I saw the car jockeys there. Posh looking place.

dathinman
28-06-2005, 01:15 AM
aaaaaa,

Deluxe KTV is in the upper range. I never been there, so I don't know if that is the standard rate.

There are cheaper places around.

tck306
28-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Glitter (ex Regina) just opened last Thurs and was raided last nite already.
But they only stock up locals, so nothing to worry about.

However, HH no butterfly, need to pay $260 for the gers.

dathinman
28-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Glitter (ex Regina) just opened last Thurs and was raided last nite already.
But they only stock up locals, so nothing to worry about.

However, HH no butterfly, need to pay $260 for the gers.

The raid is part of the "opening celebrations". :)

RM260 for booking.....that's a bit too rich for me. Thanks for the info.

tck306
30-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Me too cant afford $260 for booking during HH!!!

Went to the PRC hole in KL last nite with 2 cheongster for HH.
Me surprisingly after so many rounds of "mirrioring", took 1 local chinese which sitted with me b4, simply bcos she was wearing like Wilma in the Flinstone, ha ha!

The other 2 young boys were having fun with thai and PRC. They ended up with not less then 8 gers in total for HH !!! Me also lost count liao....

The manager said the bosses thinking of extending some big rooms at the lower groud car park, biz getting better ya. Thats not the last, with President Club opening just round the corner, they have been "offered" a place at Mid Valley to operate as well.

Lets see how the new "Tin Wong" coming up man... :D

Ullalla
04-07-2005, 03:27 AM

Sorry Bro TCK I was in Indonesia for Business for a couple of months... just came back not too long ago. Anyway, this is my first FR so might not be good so excuse me if I didn't write properly :p

Back in April my friend came back from Australia, so after refering to this board, me and my friend decided to visit Golden Horse KTV. The first night was a bad experience. Since me and my friend is not a frequent KTV goer, we just choose the gers that are pretty. So when me and my friend got really high after singing for awhile and drinking quite a bit, the gers say that they do not do extra!! And my ger just dissapear suddently and never come back. So me and my frien damn sian la.
Damage for the 1st nite: 1600

Then we decided to go again the next day, this time with the help of the KTV masta TCK306

The second nite was really fun. Both of us chose Malay gers and first we started singing and then the malay gers start to perform lap dancing on us. She literally rub her pussy in my friend's face!! Me and my friend got so steam that he spent 40 minutes with his ger in the toilet! All in all it was a very good experience.
Damage for the 2nd nite: 1000

Also went to KTV with TCK on Wednesday last week and had a good time too. Thanks TCK!!!

tck306
06-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Went to the PRC hole on monday with 6 other bro from a local forum here.
Me really attached to the Mongolian ger that i sitted last saturday...kissing, frenching ...... :D

Many more new blood and also some ang pai prc came back. Heard they are going to bring in more pretty mongolian, not inner mongolians guys...they only speaks eng, jap or korean (of course, their own lang alos lar)....

DIE IN THEIR HANDS NOW....... :eek:

tck306
08-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Finally, me 1st Mongolian ger.....
score 2:0 he he...FOC some more...
23 yrs old, fresh here but worked in Macau b4...

golddragon
09-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Finally, me 1st Mongolian ger.....
score 2:0 he he...FOC some more...
23 yrs old, fresh here but worked in Macau b4...

Congratulation bro...That day you already scored with a Guangxi PRC...this time a Mangolian PRC...just one more PRC then you would have scored a hat trick to match with bro Johnny33's continuous hat trick...he.he..he..he..

By the way what happened to Johnny33?...he seems to be very quiet recently... :cool:

tck306
11-07-2005, 09:18 AM
He is not quiet. Just a bit too much, so he tone down a bit, eating more CKT instead of PRC now.... :D

tck306
12-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Wnet to GH for HH last nite with Johnny. Me after seen the season NL also no mood. Mummy Tracy knew what to do and she only bring in "new" gers. Me picked 1 from Kedah, Chinese mixed with Thai, 23 yrs old. After a while a bit regreted but later turned out to be..... :eek:

After a few glasses of whishy, she took off her cloths without asking and perform sexy dances with the hot musics.... We just sit and watch initially, small tits black bra and red undiesss.....cant find the buckle on the bra tough.

Later we played strip dice. At the end, me n johhny stripped till only with our sexy black underwear as well....suddenly the door was OPENED !!!

Shit !!! Its only the boys who are trying th bring in towels...they went out quickly anyway....somemore came back with 1 black cloth to cover the glass door.

Few more drinks and me did the crazy thing on the sofa again...but cud not get hard on as the other 2 were watching and laughing at us...KNN...gave up after a while.....

Damage as usual, 500 plus for drinks and tips...we can do away with the fruits and room charge...me tips the ger 100 and J paid 50 to the NL who sang "horriblurly".....worse then my poor singing when sandarkan pada kenangan was played....

dc7176
12-07-2005, 05:50 PM
hi to all lao jiao bro who been cheonging ktv at seremban. i need some info on y2k, can any bro kindly advise on the charges? gal playability? do PRC there perform special on the spot or tabao?? how much to tips?? any PRC recommendation?? might b goin this weekend w some clicks of mine.

will give a FR when i m back

thx in adv

tck306
12-07-2005, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=dc7176]hi to all lao jiao bro who been cheonging ktv at seremban. i need some info on y2k, can any bro kindly advise on the charges? gal playability? do PRC there perform special on the spot or tabao?? how much to

A better place will be Dimaco Club at Seremban town. Y2K and Famous's stocks are not stable and in B or C gred.

Drinks charges are standard, go for beer if you are not drinker. Tips are at $50 for HH till 830pm. Ta pao is on hourly booking, shud be around 300-500 from single till overnite. No on the spot action allowed and also no toilet attached to play with.

dc7176
12-07-2005, 06:39 PM
A better place will be Dimaco Club at Seremban town. Y2K and Famous's stocks are not stable and in B or C gred.

bro wat u mean not stable?? in B or C gred?? sorry i dun really understand. btw any hotel to recommend in seremban? budget abt or less 150rm per nite. Since want to tabao must have hotel room rite??

thx again bro

tck306
12-07-2005, 06:44 PM
As most of the gers are supplied by agents, these gers come and go as Y2K is not as good as Dimaco, which is the best in Seremban.

Plenty of hotels avai and most of them are not more then 150. You also can impress the ger by bringing her to KL lor. Jalan2 and "site see" a bit lar...