PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Cat 40

ahboy15
12-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Anyone noes any good place for Cat 40? Anyway.. I'm only 15 :D

My frens wanna noe more about such things... Please help.. Anyway.. wat's the minimum age requirement?

shit8
13-07-2004, 09:37 PM
pls boy...if u are 15 pls go and concentrate on ur studies lor..and hor..the legal age to have sex is 16 among all sex both male and female..that makes u ineligible..technically speakin that is..

there are so many threads out there where u could read other bros FR to decide which is a gd cat40 house or WL k..

juz a pioint so u would not be flamed by others..and hor dun go unnesisarilly open a new thread

cheers :cool:

Aegis-Mortis
15-07-2004, 05:22 PM
lol.. 15 yrs old.. ack, seriously save your money.

mahalosux
15-07-2004, 06:48 PM

My frens wanna noe more about such things... Please help.. Anyway.. wat's the minimum age requirement?

oooiii ah boy ten cu tak chek lah, mai ban oh si sua geoy kuay, mia ni o leber liao

translated = go home and study, dont after school dismiss go geylang look for pro!!!! nxt year o level liao :D

shit8
15-07-2004, 08:35 PM
haha...true bro if u wanna start wait one more year 1st bah..and hor dun anyhow waste money leh...save ur money for other things 1st lah..next time den go chicken hunting k... :p

sgarsemen
15-07-2004, 09:17 PM
i think they want to go there to collect ang pao "red packet" kua...
dunno go inside who taste who... :D

waypastprime
16-07-2004, 09:33 AM
pls boy...if u are 15 pls go and concentrate on ur studies lor..and hor..the legal age to have sex is 16 among all sex both male and female..that makes u ineligible..technically speakin that is..

there are so many threads out there where u could read other bros FR to decide which is a gd cat40 house or WL k..

juz a pioint so u would not be flamed by others..and hor dun go unnesisarilly open a new thread

cheers :cool:

From what I know, guys should be 18 whereas gals will be 16. But I might be wrong.

vandom66
16-07-2004, 11:03 AM

Oh boy..............

BoyToy
17-07-2004, 02:32 AM
Aiya, youngsters nowadays, 13~14 years old got gf and bf liao. You think they will wait until 16 yrs old meh??

15 yrs old probably lost virginity liao lah. If they really wan to go out and look for another easier alternative to get sex, no one can talk them out of it lah.

In geylang, they dun really care about yr age. They just "dun ask means dun know". 15 yrs old wan to go cheong by all means. Nobody will go there and catch.

But ultimately, I dun really encourage youngsters to go. It's not very right morally. So for your own good, I hope you get caught in geylang by someone you know, eg. your uncle or your gf. and hope that'll teach you a lesson and stop you from going.

ps. I used to also ask a lot of questions saying that it's my fren who wans to knoe. But hell, everyone knoes that this fren of yours is probably an imaginary one...

Good Luck...

milkman
21-07-2004, 10:54 AM

If you are really indeed 15, please concentrate on your studies first. Study, Play, Earn.... then thinking about having sex, ok?

If your friends wanna know more about such things let them ask, why so stupid and ask on their behalf. No balls to ask, but want to get laid?

Haiz.... Grow up lah, please!

Panerai
22-07-2004, 02:40 PM

My fren, suggest that you dun even bother to think abt this,,, only 15 and wanna try Geylang.

While the law does not say that guys below 16 cannot "screw' around, suggest you dun suggest to the "lawmen" to implement a law , penalising Thai Gals for being "banged" by an underage guy...... :)

ABCinSG
22-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Actually, you guys shouldn't be so hard on the kid, I mean, come on, I betcha you were as frisky as him when you were around that age.

But hey, kid, their advice is true. Stick to your studies. I just got out of my teenage years, and believe me, with all my screwing around (well, not literally), I really wished I could have gone back and done something about it, but the fact remains, I can't.

So take these people's advice. They are older then you. Stick to your studies. Enjoy yourself by all means, spank the monkey when no one is looking and what have you, but hey, you gotta set your priorities right!

But if you really want to go (believe me, your story about finding out for a friend just doesn't seem convincing enough), I would suggest you walk around. That is the best way to find out. Or, you can just read the FR's stated by the other guys here.

lupkopi
27-07-2004, 08:36 PM

U only 15 !!! too young.....

minimum age ?? maybe u can ask ur father....... :eek:

wahzai
27-07-2004, 08:39 PM

Kid!! u r not allow in this forum !! :cool:

thaivisitor
28-07-2004, 04:32 PM

Son.. (cannot call you bro leh, I'm 43 liow)...

First of all, you know how to say you ONLY 15, meaning you already know you're underage.

Then you want to bluff all the uncles and aunties here "your friends want". KNN (oops! mind my language) you want, say you want!

Also, like all the uncles and aunties here say, Go and study for a couple of years. Meantime you can start saving from your pocket money. Everyday 20 cents also can. You need to save a lot of money because once you "taste the honey, you'll need more money" as you'll be coming back for more!

During this couple of years, you (and your friends) can also learn from SB forums by reading as much as you can. You can start by reading my First Experience" when I was 17 (Click on my thread).

thaivisitor
28-07-2004, 06:50 PM

BTW Son, also don't forget to read the "sexual Health Issues"! Very important and a must before you start your sex life with a lot of problems! :cool:

peterfish
30-07-2004, 08:38 AM

COME BACK NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU ARE 16!