PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Meeting Me In Bkk On 7th-9th July.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
06-07-2004, 03:36 PM
hi guys,i'll be in bkk on 7th to 9th july.....hope to meet some of u guys while in bkk for a drink n chat on 7th or 8th july,preferable in the evening.as most of u know,i just came back from bkk abt a week ago,therefore i'm not into cheonging mood this time round.reason i'm going there is to meet somebody that really treat me as a friend.i'll most likely stay in palazzo hotel or siam beverly hotel,not confirmed which hotel yet.

anyway,that's not important.those interested to meet for a drink or a nite out at pubs or discos,pls PM me and i'll give u my hp number so tat u can sms me and i'll call u once i touch down bkk on 7th july noon.reason for sms and not calling me is becos i'll divert all my calls to spore number due to some business.thks.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
06-07-2004, 07:54 PM
ehhh bros, nobody going there on 7th-9th july??

or nobody wants to meet me for a drink??

BTW,i'm staying at siam beverly hotel.

i'll try to provide live report from bkk if i can........or i come back then write u guys a FR again........lol.

The_Hustler
06-07-2004, 09:49 PM
Too bad I just returned... if not would have met up with you.

Aids convention going on in there... looks bustling all over BKK.

Have a great time and do wat u can to spur the forum on... we'll be looking forward to ur adventures yet again.

Next Time Perhaps,
The Hustler

plman2002
07-07-2004, 10:27 PM

i'll try to provide live report from bkk if i can........or i come back then write u guys a FR again........lol.

Yo Bro,

Too bad me from 8 - 10. tomorrow nite will be tired n reaching hotel only 10+ in the night, i think. next time maybe. :D

gigantic_tk
08-07-2004, 03:47 PM
New Bangkok UrbanRail (MRTA Subway) Map.

http://www.urbanrail.net/as/bang/bangkok.htm

Hope this is relevant to those setting off to Bangkok shortly......

smlee
08-07-2004, 05:55 PM

I arrived on the 9th...if you are still around , i 'll meet you for a drink or dinner

smlee
08-07-2004, 06:01 PM
New Bangkok UrbanRail (MRTA Subway) Map.

http://www.urbanrail.net/as/bang/bangkok.htm

Hope this is relevant to those setting off to Bangkok shortly......

Indeed good news