PDA

View Full Version : Surabaya

x_zero
03-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Hi there currently in surabaya and looking a good massage place that provide "action". any1 know? Could you please PM me? Thanks a bunch.

PS: sorry to post another thread regarding surabaya, I can't post on the old thread. ^^

genghajatz
18-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi there currently in surabaya and looking a good massage place that provide "action". any1 know? Could you please PM me? Thanks a bunch.

PS: sorry to post another thread regarding surabaya, I can't post on the old thread. ^^

any success so far??? hope to hear Frs...

sassina2
18-08-2004, 12:07 PM

Hmm not sure if this is too late to help you since I just read it but,

1) For pick up of freelancers and non professionals, I would recommend the following Malls a) Tunjungan Plaza - lots of ladies cruising there including at McDonalds etc. Just eye them, smile and say "mau berkenal?" or just gesture to join you with your eyebrows when you see them in Mac! b) Plaza Surabaya - I remember, I walked up the first escalator and right at the landing, I saw a lonely lady; walked up said hello and she was in my room at the adjoining hotel ex-Raddison where I was staying faster than you can say "Jack Robinson".

2) Kowloon Disco - lots of freelancers cruising the disco there - if you need help the waiters will always oblige but you don't really need them

3) Desperado disco used to be very good

4) For wealthy daughters and wannabees out on the town to score on, the disco pub at the Hyatt (name forgotton) was good. Lots of young groupies and local rich kids but watch out for their accompanying BFs in case you step on the wrong foot! Many local chinese ladies and their friends

5) Massage - the best with great selection was a place the data for which got lost with my notebook and pda both stolen. The same complex had a Chinese restaurant which was selling teo chiew porridge for lunch. Its not too far from the Plaza Surabaya location and I will mail my local contact to ask the name of the place if you want.

6) lots of booking joints where the ST prices are from 2 million up - LT is slmost double that and of course, there is famed Hartonos where prices are 3milion up for ST.

Sby is a great s-player local if you mix it well!

Voodoo
18-08-2004, 01:27 PM
hi bro sassina2

Bonking ST for 2 million rp?? Isn't that consider very expensive???

sassina2
18-08-2004, 01:38 PM
hi bro sassina2

Bonking ST for 2 million rp?? Isn't that consider very expensive???

The funny thing about Indonesia is that it can be as cheap as 100k and as expensive as several juta.

The more expensive ones are usually trained to serve you in total e.g. Hartono's ladies so that service goes beyond merely bonking! Not that you won't find a gem with the 100k bonk too!

Besides, the "positioning" of the expensive whorehouses is the typical business entertainment market where the customer is happy to be served by an expensive whore which he would otherwise not pay for himself normally - thats the name of that game!

I have a customer who I treated to a 5 juta lady and until today, he has not forgotton me and that was like 10 years ago!

genghajatz
18-08-2004, 01:59 PM
The funny thing about Indonesia is that it can be as cheap as 100k and as expensive as several juta.
The more expensive ones are usually trained to serve you in total e.g. Hartono's ladies so that service goes beyond merely bonking! Not that you won't find a gem with the 100k bonk too!
I have a customer who I treated to a 5 juta lady and until today, he has not forgotton me and that was like 10 years ago!

St for more than 5 juta?Oh my gawd..dats quite ex but if it is for excellent service then u cannot deny that actually ..but 2 juta is still ex right?

Bro sassina are u currently still in surabaya?coz a business trip might throw me there and quite good to get some frens down there

Nice to see the thread suddenly become alive with good Fr and explanation by you bro sassina..lets hope the rest of the bros can help each other in this seemingly dying thread

sassina2
18-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Sorry my friend, I am in Sillypore and not likely to be in Sby for quite a while. Yes 5 juta is a handsome sum !

But, Hartono when he was operating is in the high class business. First time I met him in Bandung at Jalan Chiampelas (I think it was no 28), the guys asked me why so expensive and if it was taxi commission.

The guy said "Sorry, you guys came yourself so no commission is involved. But, my prices are fixed like this and my women are specially selected and trained. If you want cheaper here is a list of other places here in Bandung." And he writes out a list of other cheaper whore houses in Bandung for you too! No airs or bullshit, he was the best whorehouse in all of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung during his peak!

By the way, there are also film stars available in Indonesia which the Hi - So there do pay for in case you wanna spend even more money!

hehehe just joking.

phenom
18-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I'll be there at the end of the month.
Dolly....here I cum again. :D

genghajatz
19-08-2004, 12:30 AM
I'll be there at the end of the month.
Dolly....here I cum again. :D

how long will you be there??/I might be dere begiining next mth....can help me show the place around if u still dere??

cheers mate

phenom
19-08-2004, 02:04 AM
Only for one or two nites.
Will be back to Jkt before 1/9.
I had described and posted directions on how to get to the redlight district of Dolly in the earlier Surabaya thread.

Rainman
19-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Sorry my friend, I am in Sillypore and not likely to be in Sby for quite a while. Yes 5 juta is a handsome sum !

But, Hartono when he was operating is in the high class business. First time I met him in Bandung at Jalan Chiampelas (I think it was no 28), the guys asked me why so expensive and if it was taxi commission.

The guy said "Sorry, you guys came yourself so no commission is involved. But, my prices are fixed like this and my women are specially selected and trained. If you want cheaper here is a list of other places here in Bandung." And he writes out a list of other cheaper whore houses in Bandung for you too! No airs or bullshit, he was the best whorehouse in all of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung during his peak!

By the way, there are also film stars available in Indonesia which the Hi - So there do pay for in case you wanna spend even more money!

hehehe just joking.

Some of my friend tied his girl... There are no service but purely LOOK only....

U fuck while she read.........

Like a friend say... Like Chee Bye got Air con like that..... So stupid to pay so much for one shot... Sigh... But.. Indonesian just got too much to spare...

Cheers

steamer
19-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Hmm not sure if this is too late to help you since I just read it but,

1) For pick up of freelancers and non professionals, I would recommend the following Malls a) Tunjungan Plaza - lots of ladies cruising there including at McDonalds etc. Just eye them, smile and say "mau berkenal?" or just gesture to join you with your eyebrows when you see them in Mac! b) Plaza Surabaya - I remember, I walked up the first escalator and right at the landing, I saw a lonely lady; walked up said hello and she was in my room at the adjoining hotel ex-Raddison where I was staying faster than you can say "Jack Robinson".

2) Kowloon Disco - lots of freelancers cruising the disco there - if you need help the waiters will always oblige but you don't really need them

3) Desperado disco used to be very good

4) For wealthy daughters and wannabees out on the town to score on, the disco pub at the Hyatt (name forgotton) was good. Lots of young groupies and local rich kids but watch out for their accompanying BFs in case you step on the wrong foot! Many local chinese ladies and their friends

5) Massage - the best with great selection was a place the data for which got lost with my notebook and pda both stolen. The same complex had a Chinese restaurant which was selling teo chiew porridge for lunch. Its not too far from the Plaza Surabaya location and I will mail my local contact to ask the name of the place if you want.

6) lots of booking joints where the ST prices are from 2 million up - LT is slmost double that and of course, there is famed Hartonos where prices are 3milion up for ST.

Sby is a great s-player local if you mix it well!

hi bro,
I will be staying at shangrila on the 7th onwards; any action ard there? mthks.

phenom
19-08-2004, 07:51 PM
hi bro,
I will be staying at shangrila on the 7th onwards; any action ard there? mthks.

In answer to your question, let me repost my reply to someone else's query in the Jkt thread:
on 18-03-2004, 09:55 PM

Dolly is only a km from Shangri-la. For those who wants to know the exact location; travelling westwards along a major thoroughfare - Jalan Mayjen Sungkono - you will come upon Shangri-la on your right. A right turn into the minor road immediately after that and you are on Jalan Dutuh Kupang, heading north. At the end of this road is a T-junction, the left of which is a small lane. Turn right and you are now on Jalan Jarak on which Dolly is located. Along this Jalan Jarak, a hundred odd metres after the turn are 111ted karaoke bars, massage places and chicken farms/fish tanks. As you walk along, acosted by hordes of okts who will swarm around you like vultures, you will come upon a lane on your right. This is where most of Dolly's f-houses are located.
A word of warning to the uninitiated and faint-hearted: the place looks and feels INTIMIDATING but to seasoned old eagles like yours truly, its nonconsequential.....sup sup sway.
I had been to Surabaya numerous times but usually for only a nite. In my most recent trip two weeks back, I stayed for four nights and head for Dolly every single nite.
On my first trip years back, a local friend drove me past the place but refused to let me alight, saying that its too dangerous for me - a misquided assumption which I had since proven wrong many times over.
I was able to sample Dolly's delights only on a later trip when I was with two Indo friends; one from Bandung and the other from Semarang. They are seasoned chiongsters but even they would not venture into the smaller lane, prefering to walk me along Jalan Jarak only. Despite my exhortations to explore that more interesting offshoot, they insisted on our getting the chix from the main road only.
As I had observed and noted the route I was driven along, I headed for Dolly alone on my next trip and of course went right into that tributory road.
Rainman; this is NOT the place for you but Martini and xyz7766 would feel at home. I believe Moon would be ok with it too.
Anyway, the atmosphere is that of a rough neighbourhood but despite the constant "harrasments" of the pimps, there is absolutely no danger at all. The lowlife were there to make a living (as okts, not thieves or robbers) and if you do not start to make trouble, they won't. Of couse the usual common sense caution of not flaunting your valubles (and bravado) still apply.
I hate their annoying practice of touching/holding my arm and even worse, putting theirs round my shoulders but they are actually harmless; in fact they are quite polite. Not so me. I usually slapped their hands away but with a smile. Most of them now know me so well that if one who did not know me were to start to reach out for me, the rest would laughingly warn him off.

This is definately NOT the place for the kiasi, but for the worldywise, its a cheap fun place to chiong. The choices are plentiful too.
Btw, I had four splendid and memmorable melons during my last trip and I went there at about midnight each time. Prices for 90mins ST ranges from Rp55k to Rp80k. I was quoted up to Rp500k for overnight and had two before on previous trips; once at Rp280k and another at Rp220k...after much wrangling.
Leave your fear behind and you will have fun; like me.

steamer
23-08-2004, 10:14 AM
In answer to your question, let me repost my reply to someone else's query in the Jkt thread:

thks a lot bro; will up ur repute.
cheers

sassina2
23-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Some of my friend tied his girl... There are no service but purely LOOK only....

U fuck while she read.........

Like a friend say... Like Chee Bye got Air con like that..... So stupid to pay so much for one shot... Sigh... But.. Indonesian just got too much to spare...

Cheers

Dunno man, until today, my customer who had his gal still talk about it till today and that was like 10 years ago. Maybe his standards drop these days cos his women were handpicked and trained at that time very well. Personally, I myself have never got myself to pay for my own prick only for customer to make them song song. For me, disco freelance or TCs in Jakarta is great!!!!

After all, I don't do anything bare back so I have my limitations !

juggernutt
23-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Hartono...
Only tried it in Bali. That was BEFORE the fall of the rupiah...and they charge in the millions than.
Pretty cool when you get intro to them...the guy has all the stories of each of them.This one a student..study this and that..age etc.other is model etc.

Pretty cool...but because I was with friends I didnt take one then. Funny thing was...when in the disco I met all of those gals again. Everyone of them said hello and greeted me like an old friend?!? You won't believe the looks I got from my friends!!
They were all pretty highclass and modern( not ashamed to take out into town)...but face wise they were not dropdead gorgeous. Pretty but not supermodel type.

ANyway Is dollies the infamous village of prosititues I keep hearing about in Surabaya? The redlight district is actually a village and it;s full of them..

genghajatz
27-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Hi brothers

Just wondering if any of you are currently in surabaya.I have been herefor two weeks.actually im in a town 2 hrs away from surabaya city itself.Nothing happening in this small town and might move to surabya to stay in the hotel there in the nextw eek or two.any brother care to help me around?sp those experience ones like bro sassina or bro batam man.i'll be around most prob until end of the year.

i went to the karaoke joint in the city where im staying.
heres the damages(all in rupiah)
30k an hour for the room
drinks btw 20k for beer to 50k for whisky cola
girls u pay them 30k and hour
and still hafta give tips around 50k after evrything
short time 400-500k
overnight until next morning 500-600k
i tried one..lets just say it was a disaapointing experience so shall not write FR
just wondering ..are the rates similar in surabaya?
as of now i dont think theres any "chicken house" ard here and the other alternative to get laid is to go to their two 'popular' live band cafes..
went there ,small crowd,not that may ladies and none looked like working ones.
this makes me deadbeat on going to move to surabaya...and stay there
brother any comments and help on the rates in surabaya?

Mr.Ng
07-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Just an alert to my brudders:

was there last week and enjouyed the servicer of the gals in Dolly: 75.000 in their room on site - no problem and ample supply of younfg and very young gals.

One evening drove back late with my local contact and we passed this Jalan Jen Sudirman (?) around the corner of Garden Int Hotel. Many gals standing round and my fren told me that all are SW's. Just out of curioisity asking him to stop, as one gal caught my attention: tall, fair, decent dressed... like a gal-next-door. Simple procedure: how much? 300.000 all night. OK - get in and off we were back to my hotel (Hyatt).

In the room usual prodecure of a good fuck and then watch abit TV and fall asleep. Just a little movement wake me up and I could see her walking round in the room. As it was dark, she could not see that I am awake. I saw that she went to the chair where my trousers were. She apparently tried to fleece my pockets - that's it: out from the bed like a flash, pinned her down so that she couldn't make any move. She utterly surprised!

I dragged her onto the bed, holding her tight. Now she was starting to yell. With my free hand I dialled 0: "security, come to my room, a burglar" I shouted into the phone. Only 2 minutes later a knock at my door. I pulled her to the door, me in my boxers and she in panties only, het tits peeking into the eyes of the guards. She was screaming like hell, asking to get paid....wat a bullshit. The 2 guards just grabbed her, I throw out her clothes and handbag and aksed the guards to take her away. 5 minutes later the night manager was knocking at my door and I explained to him the story. He told me that the girl didn't want to leave the hotel but asking fior the 300.000. No way to give her any money. But I gave him 50.000 for the guards to settle the problem.
Another 10 minutes and the manager was calling: "Sorry for the trouble, the girl left, have a good sleep, Sir"

Wat you learn:
beware of streetwalkers
and if, just do her Shorttime and then kick her out before you fall asleep.

...but well, yes, she was a good fuck :p

Sexphere
09-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Hope I can help you guys out!!

For massages you guys can go to M sauna behind the BMW dealership near Shangrila or should I say nearer sea master if you guys know. And I have a few numbers that you guys can call PM me if you need it, I personally saw them b4 when I was getting WLs for my customer. Sadly one CMI has been kept by rich old man can't get her anymore. But I hear the OKT still has good stocks. There is a better place than dolly guys near Mandarin hotel (so called Hotel Majapahit) Damage about 350k good service!!!! CHeers guys

sassina2
10-10-2004, 11:33 PM
One of the best local massage joints where I saw personally more than a few real sweeties was at Andhika Place (Wisma) on Jl. Simpang Dukuh. Cannot remember the name of the massage joint but if you find the Chinese Restaurant there that serves porridge (teochew style), stand outside the restaurant and you can see the massage joint at the other end of the place.

Please file your FR when you have been there. Prices were moderate and the extra service is strictly negotiable.

sassina2
10-10-2004, 11:35 PM
One of the best local massage joints where I saw personally more than a few real sweeties was at Andhika Place (Wisma) on Jl. Simpang Dukuh. Cannot remember the name of the massage joint (lost it with my notebook & PDA) but if you find the Chinese Restaurant there that serves porridge (teochew style), stand outside the restaurant and you can see the massage joint at the other end of the place.

Please file your FR when you have been there. Prices were moderate and the extra service is strictly negotiable.

Theres Studio Etan (East) at this wisma too with lots of freelance women too but Kowloon is better.

nordicwarrior
10-10-2004, 11:58 PM
you can try a chinese lady pimp.. called mama d***...

but the girls don't come with cap. and you can do raw.

interested, pm me.. will pass you the HP no...

genghajatz
13-10-2004, 11:06 PM
you can try a chinese lady pimp.. called mama d***...

but the girls don't come with cap. and you can do raw.

interested, pm me.. will pass you the HP no...

hi i am interested...i have been in surabaya for a week now...before this was at the outskirts of surabaya

so far have went to dolly alone...tried one girl dere..for 75k..not wworth it...like dead fish...but for 75k...nothing to tok about actually.havent try the inner lanes of jalan jarak...will venture there soon..but seems to have not time..the muslim fasting mth is coming and i heard all wil be closed

also went to the disco kowloon at surabaya plaza...there a mommy who will push her gals ard and all she wants is u to buy her a pill where she will share it wwif the cewek.other thnsg with cewek u nego urself...diff to see how pretty the cewek that is pushed to u coz the place damn dark...but a big place and if u come maybe ard 12...got lotsa gals standing along at the back end of the disco..and they can never see u alone one..the mommy sure approach u and bug u....
bro sassina can give me more info on this stuffs...kinda not too sure abt market price here...dont want to give too much..but from what i gather they always seems to ask for 500k for overnight

if u drive around outside tunjungan plaza ard 1200 onwards(night) there are some girls by the side(FL) heard ts 300k havent try yet...but they look quite pretty..but as u all haf read abt one of the bro's exp on FLs just beware.anyway i head also(i seem to hear a lot of things) that if wanna pick this girls up u must be alone in the cab
if u are wif ur fren..they might not come to u...

ok
i just went to a better place than dolly
not a sleazy place
its like the GL we have in sg..price wise 300k for an hr...one shot..girls sit around the sofa..no mirror or fish tank
u just sit down look and choose..payt at teh counter go up room and be serviced
girls most pretty and nice looking.nothing compared to dolly...
service wise like cat 40 standard...BBBJ all positions but no bbbj in the toilet and dye always want to be below...but when i took a while to burst..she offered to throw the cap and do raw...no NEBR didnt succumb but on the whole quite ok but service wise cat80 and cat 150 win by a mile...

a long Fr ..oh yah..the place above i \just mentioned has no name on its shop but got like one red light....its a small road after majapahit hotel.more directions...from tunjungan plaza go against the flow of the road, away from tunjungaden u see a hotel,i think is mandarin hotel,den turn the frst small lane..and go right to the edge...sure can find one...

just for info...all these places i go alone....coz im alone here for some business trip..will be here for anopther month most prob.
so brothers thos ewho want to share me loneliness PM me ..den maybe can meet up for coffee and share exp....

cheers brothers..will update more when i try the inhouse massage service and also other FLs or stuffs

Sexphere
14-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Hi bro,

THat place you mentioned is called Symhony. It is a turn before Hotel majapahit! It is actually before a shop selling BMB karaoke stuff. They are considered one of the better ones in Sby. (this info is for those that need more info) I guess you are expert liao!!! :) One more place I heard is around that area as well it has a sign board saying COTO MAKASSAR, at the bottom sell food but that is for disguise only upstairs is prc gals. Prices are steep. 1,500,000 Rp.

hi i am interested...i have been in surabaya for a week now...before this was at the outskirts of surabaya

so far have went to dolly alone...tried one girl dere..for 75k..not wworth it...like dead fish...but for 75k...nothing to tok about actually.havent try the inner lanes of jalan jarak...will venture there soon..but seems to have not time..the muslim fasting mth is coming and i heard all wil be closed

also went to the disco kowloon at surabaya plaza...there a mommy who will push her gals ard and all she wants is u to buy her a pill where she will share it wwif the cewek.other thnsg with cewek u nego urself...diff to see how pretty the cewek that is pushed to u coz the place damn dark...but a big place and if u come maybe ard 12...got lotsa gals standing along at the back end of the disco..and they can never see u alone one..the mommy sure approach u and bug u....
bro sassina can give me more info on this stuffs...kinda not too sure abt market price here...dont want to give too much..but from what i gather they always seems to ask for 500k for overnight

if u drive around outside tunjungan plaza ard 1200 onwards(night) there are some girls by the side(FL) heard ts 300k havent try yet...but they look quite pretty..but as u all haf read abt one of the bro's exp on FLs just beware.anyway i head also(i seem to hear a lot of things) that if wanna pick this girls up u must be alone in the cab

ok
i just went to a better place than dolly
not a sleazy place
its like the GL we have in sg..price wise 300k for an hr...one shot..girls sit around the sofa..no mirror or fish tank
u just sit down look and choose..payt at teh counter go up room and be serviced
girls most pretty and nice looking.nothing compared to dolly...
service wise like cat 40 standard...BBBJ all positions but no bbbj in the toilet and dye always want to be below...but when i took a while to burst..she offered to throw the cap and do raw...no NEBR didnt succumb but on the whole quite ok but service wise cat80 and cat 150 win by a mile...

a long Fr ..oh yah..the place above i \just mentioned has no name on its shop but got like one red light....its a small road after majapahit hotel.more directions...from tunjungan plaza go against the flow of the road, away from tunjungaden u see a hotel,i think is mandarin hotel,den turn the frst small lane..and go right to the edge...sure can find one...

just for info...all these places i go alone....coz im alone here for some business trip..will be here for anopther month most prob.
so brothers thos ewho want to share me loneliness PM me ..den maybe can meet up for coffee and share exp....

cheers brothers..will update more when i try the inhouse massage service and also other FLs or stuffs

sassina2
14-10-2004, 04:57 PM

During the times I used to go to Surabaya lots, I always used to stay at Raddison which is now the Plaza Surabaya Hotel right next to the shopping mall on top of which you have the disco Kowloon.

Many girls there - all freelance and some hard core ones but have yet to encounter the Mami you mentioned. Lots of girls asking for money for estacy etc. Never give them money - buy fr the waiter and pay and make sure they eat there and then if that's what you want for them I rather not and just focus on bonking. So far, the prices there are very negotiatble from 150k for LT to 350k LT or thereabouts.

The massage place I mentioned is good in that is "middle class" but some of the girls are really nice - its at Andhika Place, Jl. Simpang Dukuh and from the chinese restaurant entrance, you can see it. Modest pricing the the girls will give you Hp numbers to arrange after work fun too if you turn on your charm (money).

Some booking joints that I visited:

Ganda Doro Tel: 031 531 9472 / 532 4544
JL. KEDUNG DORO 36-46A.16

Mona Lisa Tel: 031 531 9424
JL. KEDUNGDORO 36-46 RM 1, BLOK E 7-8

Suka Suka Entertainment (this is actually a house)
EMBONG SONO KEMBANG 5 Tel: 031 534 0444

Not many girls and expensive but the best fuck I ever had in Surabaya came from here, a kalimantan girl I once had but thats a long time ago!!!!
(very simple place)

Deluxe Club, Jalan Tunjungan 3 Tunjungan Centre 4th Floor (this a chinese styled night club) with lots of hostesses. Tel: 031 5319572

Note this information is more than 1 yr old now so I am not sure of how current it is.

For the pubs, the ones best are at the Sheraton & Shangri-la - the one at Hyatt is for their local yuppies with less real freelance action but there is some.

Those ladies on road side are lousy even if they look pretty. Very hard core. Better to pick up girls in discos or inside shopping centre walking about or in McDonalds at Tunjungan Plaza inside. Or Plaza Surabaya inside - lots too.

Have fun and lets have your detailed update and field report.

watchman
15-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Hi all,
Planning a maiden trip 2 Indonesia. Surabaya or Yogyakarta? Any comments.
Appreciate the help.

Rainman
18-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Huh.. Looks like Getting beri interesting....

How about a party in Surabaya? Any organiser kind enough to arrange? Some old bird there maybe?

Let me know in advance. Be there with 7 days notice.

Cheers

genghajatz
18-10-2004, 09:23 PM
o ok yeah party i am up for it...im still here

anyway i typed an Fr last week but damn the server ..make it all dissapear

so short Fr ,went around jalan pemuda,jalan naustion area..read it sumwhere its a trianglle like the one we have in geylang...nothing at all..maybe due to fasting mth...everyone hiding letting the ops slow down before emerging again

so after walk...no luck,hop into taxi and ask driver to bring me around t find cewek..he said got one OKt behind us...so the OK came to me ask me what im looking for
i said prettty ones...he said no probs
hop into taxi wif me and brought me to sumwhere ..stop dere he gout go inside one house came back wif one sweet young girl..and say she's 19
she look pretty thu i say ok..
she hop in to me cab and back to me hotel room

damage 300k for approx 2hrs St..can nego if want overnight an stuffs...
OKt gave me his number say if want chinese he got but 500k

the girl gave me her place number and say t call he direct next time she comes straight awya
can also bring fren if wi want or get her fren if she busy
OKT said also anytime can call him he will provide...

servise wise ok..no rush and girl quite nice and GF treatment
and i paid the OKt ferst before the girl go wif me...
she said she get 150k only
the okt take half sia

so next time wanna call her direct maybe
but for now want to try others...hotel i house massage or bro sassina's recommendation

anyone want contacts PM lor

see ya people if u come here

Rainman
19-10-2004, 01:46 PM
So u station in Surabaya?

I make frequent trip there and I work in Jakarta if u are not aware.

Actually quite sick of Sur thus I make a stop over and then proceed to Bali... More fun and choices too...hehee

Say last week of this month for a party in Surabaya... See who's going then we confirm.

Cheers

juggernutt
20-10-2004, 05:44 AM
HI RM,

Have you visited Bali already? Where did you go to?
Maybe this winter I'll be in Jakarta or Bali..just shorttime 2 weeks.
I heard that in the low season the chick count in bali is dissappointing.
In the highseason(summer, august holiday) than Bali is steaming.

Not sure about the winter...some friends went in february and they said it was not that great in Bali.
Any FR on Bali...?

genghajatz
23-10-2004, 09:25 PM
I wrote a long Fr just now..damn the server again

so short one

All bros intending to surabaya for fun,please hold on ur plans until after the hari raya
coz everything here close....i mean everything the discos,the amssage ctres the ..u anme it lah all teh vices...
u can get those Fls streetwalkers at night but they come out very very late at nite...

its the surabaya policy of closing all vice dens during this fasting mth

i ahve Fr to write on
1)in house massage service by me hotel
2)tarma session with streetwalkers

1)200k inclusive of massage and Hj..massage not so good..lady mid 30s
good Hj no rush...takes time doesnt provide Bj having her mens..so onli get Hjno chio gerls in this hotel coz i requested for young one and got this one...
hotel name no can tell but want to know Pm me lor... ok

2)tarma session...cost me 300k ST 2 ladies one 20yr old and the one 23yr old..not gorgeous but nice looking.durings ession once give me bj while the other lick me nipples...dont think u all gonna get those like porn show type wont want..its a good thing these girls wanna do it together usually indon gerls very reserved.i banged one lady...missionary..den want ask her to turn over ..hse then pull me cap and the other replaced it with new one and ask me to bang her instead.i bang the other one and the first one just lick me nipples again..after a 2-3 positions...finally came..they got changed and give them 20k taxi tips and off they went...
suggestion to bros...dont be greedy ok...take one only..u enjoy better..and like per usual when u take streetwalkers most of the time service not so good
but if u take with OKt price higher but service sumtimes only slightly better..

i was offered one girl these oKt claim very seldom do Fl one..cost me 400k..almost wanted to take but looked at one rejected coz look above 25.lucky never take..300k get 2 girls sumore.wait pay 400k dens ervice like fark.self regret

ok..dats all for now...no disco excurions coz all closed....now trying to get lucky by looking for those in the plaza at mcdonalds and stuffs...dont look like have many lah..maybe i am not angmoh...so dats why
but if the bros say have...den i shall try

ok people till the next FR of my stint here in an overseas land..pity its the fasting mth if not sure got many stories
other bros pls contribute also ok

Sexphere
28-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Yes Brozz all are close during Ramadan, However, many OKTs still have many gals flying around in need of money usually this month where the gals need money to send back to their kampungs.And if you happen to have been HC before you should get their Phone nos and during ramadan ask them to go to your hotels and I am sure they are more than happy to do that!!!
Cheers

I wrote a long Fr just now..damn the server again

so short one

All bros intending to surabaya for fun,please hold on ur plans until after the hari raya
coz everything here close....i mean everything the discos,the amssage ctres the ..u anme it lah all teh vices...
u can get those Fls streetwalkers at night but they come out very very late at nite...

its the surabaya policy of closing all vice dens during this fasting mth

i ahve Fr to write on
1)in house massage service by me hotel
2)tarma session with streetwalkers

1)200k inclusive of massage and Hj..massage not so good..lady mid 30s
good Hj no rush...takes time doesnt provide Bj having her mens..so onli get Hjno chio gerls in this hotel coz i requested for young one and got this one...
hotel name no can tell but want to know Pm me lor... ok

2)tarma session...cost me 300k ST 2 ladies one 20yr old and the one 23yr old..not gorgeous but nice looking.durings ession once give me bj while the other lick me nipples...dont think u all gonna get those like porn show type wont want..its a good thing these girls wanna do it together usually indon gerls very reserved.i banged one lady...missionary..den want ask her to turn over ..hse then pull me cap and the other replaced it with new one and ask me to bang her instead.i bang the other one and the first one just lick me nipples again..after a 2-3 positions...finally came..they got changed and give them 20k taxi tips and off they went...
suggestion to bros...dont be greedy ok...take one only..u enjoy better..and like per usual when u take streetwalkers most of the time service not so good
but if u take with OKt price higher but service sumtimes only slightly better..

i was offered one girl these oKt claim very seldom do Fl one..cost me 400k..almost wanted to take but looked at one rejected coz look above 25.lucky never take..300k get 2 girls sumore.wait pay 400k dens ervice like fark.self regret

ok..dats all for now...no disco excurions coz all closed....now trying to get lucky by looking for those in the plaza at mcdonalds and stuffs...dont look like have many lah..maybe i am not angmoh...so dats why
but if the bros say have...den i shall try

ok people till the next FR of my stint here in an overseas land..pity its the fasting mth if not sure got many stories
other bros pls contribute also ok

Sexphere
28-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Bro Rainman,

I am stationed here in Surabaya, You need help, you could PM me I would pass you info when you are here. AS for streeet walkers, I suggest you brozz don;t try man. I don't know somewhat I feel useasy about them. Well Surabaya is limited therefore if you guys find a good one you guys are lucky. As I mentioned earlier in the thread. If not ramadan month Symphony is better than hooking up with street walkers. Good Service too. HOwever, mostly Malays/Indos I meant. Sori yah, kasih info reply ke lu. Biar bros lain jg tau!

So u station in Surabaya?

I make frequent trip there and I work in Jakarta if u are not aware.

Actually quite sick of Sur thus I make a stop over and then proceed to Bali... More fun and choices too...hehee

Say last week of this month for a party in Surabaya... See who's going then we confirm.

Cheers

genghajatz
31-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Bro Rainman,

I am stationed here in Surabaya, You need help, you could PM me I would pass you info when you are here. AS for streeet walkers, I suggest you brozz don;t try man. I don't know somewhat I feel useasy about them. Well Surabaya is limited therefore if you guys find a good one you guys are lucky. As I mentioned earlier in the thread. If not ramadan month Symphony is better than hooking up with street walkers. Good Service too. HOwever, mostly Malays/Indos I meant. Sori yah, kasih info reply ke lu. Biar bros lain jg tau!

streetwalkers here esp along jl panglima sudirman are just a matter of luck.well for me i seldom have the same girl twice and i always fancy the anticipation of getting nice looking chick and hoping they will be one with good service.yup symphony is good alright but i have so far tried this oKT who hangs around near my hotel room everyday and bugging me to take his girls.
well so far i can safely say his girls are pretty looking and good service.definitely much better than the streetwalkers.you can opt to follow him to take the cewek or just wait in your hotel rooma nd he'll send u.Can nego price with him but the saddening part is that the okt takes at leats half of the amt we pay the cewek..so its best to get the cewek number directly.when u call her directly rest assured service will be better....and of course the tips must come along after that lah...these girls dont rush things compared to teh streetwalkers.

bro sexphere..im still here in surabaya staying in a hotel...getting bored sometimes...the closure of discos and massage centres really irks me at this moment..well wattodo just have to be patient.

and this oKt has said he has chinese gals...havent tried them coz price wise not appropriate...maybe will try them before i go back home to sillypore for a short home leave..

bro sexphere..maybe can recommend me ur oKt and quote me the prices..and maybe i can compare with what i had/

cheers brothers

trymeout
31-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Just an alert to my brudders:

No way to give her any money. But I gave him 50.000 for the guards to settle the problem.

...but well, yes, she was a good fuck :p

hey, so u got a gd fuck for S$10???? :D

trymeout
31-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Hi brothers

actually im in a town 2 hrs away from surabaya city itself.

not many city 2 hrs away from surabaya, does the city start with M?

in surabaya, if u want to get quality girls, there's lots of discreet places for the high class society with foreign goods n models, actress n the sorts. but u really got to know the right people to access lo.

kowloon disco, on weekends u can get lots of chinese gals as well but it's gd if u can go to the vip area. they are normally quite high on the pill n quite easy to bed. but treat it as ONS, don't give $$ unless it's pre-agreed coz they are normally quite well to do and doing it because they want to n not because they need to. :)

Sexphere
06-11-2004, 09:16 AM
My recent experience from OKT Nxxxxx. Sorry before hand as i am not experinced in writing fr.

I called up the okt during the weekend with no luck as the stock are so bad during the weekends and had to wait till monday till okt has decent stocks. I had to hold my itch for the whole weekend. Finally monday arrives!!!

I was waiting for the WL 2 come by and I heard so much reviews about her and heart pounding awaiting for her arrival. Finally a knock on the door, to my surprise she does not look like the normal WLs she looks like a girl next door from Indo you can even bring her out on the streets without any people starring at you.

She is not so pretty but when she smiles and just other simple jestures which sums up the higher rating for looks. Straight to the point. Popped into the shower to my surprised she went into the bathroom and starred at me taking a shower damn I feel violated :) hehehehhe. BUt makes me more excited to bonk her even more. Once in bed SOP kissing, licking and the best of all is the way she provides BJ, she give you that CFM look as pops her mouth into your shaft.and she con'td BBJJing and looking at you like sucking a yummy lollipop!!! wow I can;t stop looking at that bitcy, slutty sight!!!for her height he has nice 34c racks which obviously gravity has not taken over yet as I guess she just in her very early 20s.

The best feeling was when I first popped her cherry (hahahha I wonder why I use that language) it felt so good, it was so tight almost like doing a first timer. after a while she started to get really excited and moan and groaned (very real as I don't think she is very experienced) compared to the pros. we started frenching and felt just so gf feel, yeowie. NOt long after I shot my load with so much satisfaction. Even after she still asked whether she did a good job and also how to improve so on andso forth. I rate her being hardworking and very good customer satisfaction hhhahahahah.

face : 6 (after smiling and because of the gal next door look 7
Tits : 34 c
BJ : 7 because of her cfm look at that time it all adds up..... :D
FJ : 6 (very satisfied as not pro)

Cheers bro, u need info PM me I will give u details of the okt.

genghajatz
07-11-2004, 08:11 PM
herlow bros

its been a while
havent try much except for the occasional streetwalkers and gals from the okt who is stationed outside the lobby of the hotel im staying

to the bros who asked me for the contact no,im sorry i havent furnished u guys wif it yet coz lost the paper
will try to get from him tonight...yesterday raining so he nowhere to be found..

so far i have one streetwalker who is great..good gf treatement had a nice time showering together ,fully shaved and and stuffs like that..had tried her twice and resisting to try her again coz i always fancy new ones with the hope of searching for a very very good one.

the thirll of getting a pretty one wif good service is something that cannot be explained.

thanks brosexphere for providing me the OKt no.

just cant wait for the holy mth to end....den can cheong other ventures!

bro trymeout,with regards to ur contacts to the higher end ones....can give me a head start....?where to get these?anyone i can contact?

nordicwarrior
15-11-2004, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=genghajatz]hi i am interested...i have been in surabaya for a week now...before this was at the outskirts of surabaya

Sorry for late reply, bro... been very inactive and ineffective in the scene. PMed you the number..

Sorry again....