PDA

View Full Version : Black Out In Geylang

power_stormy
30-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Any Bro was Bonking in the House at GL when the Black Out Occured last night ?

Any interesting story to share ? :)

Sammylee
30-06-2004, 07:47 PM
oh oh , i sensed flaming is coming .....

The_Hustler
30-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Was there touring around too...errrm...blackout?? Let's just say it was a 'touch n go' affair... bloody can't even see fair looking girls... but lotsa murmuring along the streets!

Those caught inside...phew...must've been hot, dark n sticky! Can be quite a turn on actually.

Lights...turn off!
The Hustler

sam88mas
01-07-2004, 09:54 AM
I was about to start my "mission"..suddenly all go black and my "girl" give a loud scream! OKt said Ok to go ahead to finish uncomplete job. Took me quite a while to look for the "hole" as switching position as don't want to go to the wrong "hole". Anway was fun and thrill. Lucky got water for the wash up. The whole process took almost one hour and I told the okt no extend charge lah as no light cannot find hole and hose thus take longer time. :D

Frankiestine
01-07-2004, 04:43 PM
I was about to start my "mission"..suddenly all go black and my "girl" give a loud scream! OKt said Ok to go ahead to finish uncomplete job. Took me quite a while to look for the "hole" as switching position as don't want to go to the wrong "hole". Anway was fun and thrill. Lucky got water for the wash up. The whole process took almost one hour and I told the okt no extend charge lah as no light cannot find hole and hose thus take longer time. :D

Hahaha nvr mind wrong hole at least new experience for you and the WL.... :D

zunbo
01-07-2004, 07:47 PM
Hahaha nvr mind wrong hole at least new experience for you and the WL.... :D

WHY!!! WHY NOT Me!!!! Must ask Singapore Power liao, when is the next Blackout!!

sgarsemen
04-07-2004, 02:45 PM
sian lah... blackout so sudden never got enuff time to Geylang.. if not can share some sexprience w bro here.... wrong hole better than cant find... happy bonking....