PDA

View Full Version : GM Lsb Girl K18

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Not really want to start a new tread but I need to get the brothers attention here so if any of you have been to GM and try this girl, you should read on...

Girl K18 from GM was found to have AIDS and been sent home. So if any bros here have tried her raw or engage in any risky sexual behaviour here should go for a blood test ASAP. My information is from a reliable and highly placed source. Any bros here who are regulars in GM and know the capitans very well can verify this information(you might not get an outright answer though). girls who live together with K18 would have know or suspected because K18 has developed signs. Remember to play safe brothers.

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Not really want to start a new tread but I need to get the brothers attention here so if any of you have been to GM and try this girl, you should read on...

Girl K18 from GM was found to have AIDS and been sent home. So if any bros here have tried her raw or engage in any risky sexual behaviour here should go for a blood test ASAP. My information is from a reliable and highly placed source. Any bros here who are regulars in GM and know the capitans very well can verify this information(you might not get an outright answer though). girls who live together with K18 would have know or suspected because K18 has developed signs. Remember to play safe brothers.

Look like the AIDS fever is spreading around in LSB...

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Look like the AIDS fever is spreading around in LSB...this type of thing is to be expected in such places like Lsb where health screening are non-existent, i personally know of alot of friends who like to go raw whenever they can. we just need to play safe that's all. at least the boss did right by sending the girl home instead of letting her carry on working and spreading it.

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 03:56 PM
this type of thing is to be expected in such places like Lsb where health screening are non-existent, i personally know of alot of friends who like to go raw whenever they can. we just need to play safe that's all. at least the boss did right by sending the girl home instead of letting her carry on working and spreading it.

i know some of my friends does that too.. just didnt expected it to spread do widely compare to thailand

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:08 PM
GM got so many girls, only one case so far is considered low...

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:12 PM
GM got so many girls, only one case so far is considered low...

There could be other case that have left undetected.
Any information of other LSB?

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:28 PM
There could be other case that have left undetected.
Any information of other LSB?
such cases the joints keep hush hush as it will affect business badly. i got to know of this case because i know the agent well and K18 was his girl. maintain good rapport with the staff and girls and you can fish for information.

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:35 PM
such cases the joints keep hush hush as it will affect business badly. i got to know of this case because i know the agent well and K18 was his girl. maintain good rapport with the staff and girls and you can fish for information.

Agree too... guess SK and GM business will be affected after a series of HIV report

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Agree too... guess SK and GM business will be affected after a series of HIV report
SK HIV scare posted by bro Dunlop a while back cannot be verify. GM one i was just doing public service to the bros....most important is still to play safe.

west
19-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Wah lan! just visit the place last thusday and have frech kiss (wet kiss ) those girl dont know is it k18. Bro here will i kena or not ?i dint do raw :confused:

MrDevil
20-06-2004, 03:18 AM
SK HIV scare posted by bro Dunlop a while back cannot be verify. GM one i was just doing public service to the bros....most important is still to play safe.

All sessions or booking are provided with condoms, though the quality of condom is not as good as those you bought on your own but it shows that all LSB practise safe sex. It is those who like to go extreme or thought that they are the only one offered raw by their "tirak". Everyone know the risk of the game.... so, who to blame?

toothbrush
20-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Wah lan! just visit the place last thusday and have frech kiss (wet kiss ) those girl dont know is it k18. Bro here will i kena or not ?i dint do raw :confused:

The risk of passing of HIV virus from french kiss is low....

Hakoshu
20-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Want to play, dun fear

west
20-06-2004, 09:25 PM

Thanks !Bro toothbrush i agree is low but feel scary . Knn no more french kiss again this is a bad habit :mad:

Malaysian Datuk
21-06-2004, 07:16 PM
Wah lan! just visit the place last thusday and have frech kiss (wet kiss ) those girl dont know is it k18. Bro here will i kena or not ?i dint do raw :confused: k18 sent home before last thursday.....bro, low risk from french kiss leh...

blasterbabyboy
21-06-2004, 07:29 PM

It depends. If you bleed regularly while you brush your teeth, then you have a higher chance. Also, if you happen to have blisters on that day, then you are unlucky. So pray hard she does not bleed or have blisters too.

toothbrush
22-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks !Bro toothbrush i agree is low but feel scary . Knn no more french kiss again this is a bad habit :mad:

French kiss is just one small process while cheonging...
Not to talk abt FJ and etc... ;)

jas1800
22-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Wow lau....K-18 is my best friend girl...........i must inform him tonight after reading this ....

Sometime even though the girl kenna we also dun know.....play safe wear condom

blasterbabyboy
22-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Most gals anyway insist you put on a condom. Of course if you still insist without a condom, there are some who give in. Then you have to be wary of those, cause chances are they have unprotected sex now and then, which runs a risk of aquiring HIV from an infector.

So its a blessing to do those gals who die die still insist you put on a protection.

toothbrush
22-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Wow lau....K-18 is my best friend girl...........i must inform him tonight after reading this ....

Sometime even though the girl kenna we also dun know.....play safe wear condom

Not sure if it is still too early for him for blood test

jas1800
23-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Ai ya.....sometime is not us dun want to wear because our girl said she going back so give u special.....no need to wear condom.......i personally think brothers here dun believe them even they kenna any HIV and diease......they won't tell you as they want u and her to died together........

square
23-06-2004, 03:36 PM

Must really thank Bro Malaysian Datuk for this info. Hope more bros will come forth with such concern for fellow cheongsters.

Malaysian Datuk
24-06-2004, 01:51 PM
keeping the bros posted ;)