PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible at all?

vmtech
19-06-2004, 12:05 PM
after reading all the tirak threads in sammy.. i was thinking...
any of the bros here are with thier tiraks for good now?
is it even possible for us to live with them for good in SG? as our wifes?
any successful stories here?

well.. finding myself falling into such a situation.. damn..

axeman24
19-06-2004, 12:31 PM

Hi Bro,

I just like to share with you my thoughts. I think its not impossible to have one of the tiraks for wife but just have to make sure that when you guys have a arugment do not bring the past up as it will definately hurt her. Singapore is after all a country where by the mentality is still not that open. If you really want to go ahead then you have to prepared yourself for arrows coming at you like there is no tomorrow. Hey if you love the girl you should for get her pass everyone have a past whether bads one or very bad ones I strongly believe that everyone should deserve a second chance. :) So just think carefully and all the best.

buhl
19-06-2004, 04:02 PM

if ur girl is fm a cat40 hse, do know tt their records n finger prints are all stored with antivice, the girls won't be allowed to stay, work or marry into sillypore after their 2yr contract is done with the cat hse.
they can only cone in as a tourist henceforth, if the girl says she here to visit her bf, she'll end up in antivice for a warning n then sent home. sucks doesn't it? but tt's how fucked up things r here.
so if u do fall head over heels & in too deep, do be prepared to shuttle betw Thailand n home pretty often or vice versa for ur girl. luckily there's budget airlines now to ease the pain on the pocket...
these girls r human too n many come here to earn $$ to pay their family's debts or to make things better at home...pls refrain fm quoting the above difficulties as reasons for breaking up with the girl cos inspite of what many would believe, local n malaysian girls are not much better dispite the legal convinence.
my 2cents worth

vmtech
20-06-2004, 05:30 AM
thanks for the advice. Im aware of the arrows that will come at me. "siao ar? u crazy issit?" "tio gong tao liao la!" this type.
the thing im more worried about is how to legally marry her n be with her.

axeman24
20-06-2004, 10:39 AM
thanks for the advice. Im aware of the arrows that will come at me. "siao ar? u crazy issit?" "tio gong tao liao la!" this type.
the thing im more worried about is how to legally marry her n be with her.

Bro vmtech,

Legally, there shouldn't be a very big problem in marrying her just go to the MOM and check out what are the procedure that is required to marry her and bring to Singapore and stay. Its just the inital stage will be a bit tougher as you will need to fly in between Thailand and Singapore to visit her. If I'm not wrong she will still be able to come to Singapore to visit you on a social visit pass during your application to apply her to stay in Singapore. Well, hope this infor is of some help to you. Best of luck :)

jdi813
20-06-2004, 11:26 AM
i don think it's that easy bro. I'm basically in the same boat. Thinking of how to get my tirak over here, if not really gotta go over there. Been reading up on all the relevent threads and well lets just say it doesn't look too rosy. Only positive i git is that i know of some people who have married their WL tiraks and are now living in singapore, trying to get more details about how they did it them. Seems there is some technique to it.

recently my tirak been hinting strongly of settling down, just "teh gong" so far don wan to rush things. must really consider all angles before making any kind of committment. don wan to end up hurting her or worse killing myself.

Just to share with you guys ... here is some info i got from the sawadee thread (if u wan to know the link search under bro harvests postings to find it) it's quite old (dated 2002-2003)

1. Seems you have to go thru proper channels to ROM here otherwise ur tirak might be deported and banned from entering the country again.

Quote Bro Doomas "I explained to the officer that I spoke to ROM and AV and that they told me that marriage to an ex-prostitute is not within their jurisdiction. I also quoted your email from MOM while claiming the exchange was between me and MOM. Initially the officer tried to push the responsibility to MOM but changed her mind when I told her that MOM recommended that I spoke to SIR.

After some time, she said she'd speak to her supervisor and after a few minutes of waiting she got back and said that I'd have to fill in forms 14, v39 and 555, available from the website and submit them to SIR together with a letter stating your intent to seek permission to marry your thirak. It would help if you could attach documentary proof of your particulars eg educational certificates, letter from employers, IR8A for the last 3 years etc. I guess this is to provide proof that you are able to upkeep her.

Also, the officer asked for her pp no, dob and full name. I was reluctant to provide them at first but gave them when I realised that they would get it anyway when she fills in those 3 forms above. Wow, they had her in their records. Very...scary.

If you are jez bringing in your thirak next week for a short holiday, it's ok. Jez make sure she has at least S$1K equivalent on her in case the immigration buggers question her. I assume she's coming alone. Tell her to declare her purpose of visiting SG as tourist and not to visit bf, otherwise the @#%$ is gonna hit the fan.

And under no circumstances attempt to marry her in SG w/o seeking official permission."

2. WLs sign some document before starting work that basically forbids them from getting involved with a singaporean man at anytime even after they ROD and go home. On the pain of being blacklisted by immigration.

3. AV maintains the records of all WLs for something like 6 yrs before it is archived or destroyed something like that.

4. Regulations weren't so strict in the past like before mid 80s or 90s where sometimes "poh heng suay" WLs can still slip thru loopholes in the system and ROM in SG eventually getting PR. but seems they have tightened things up and closed off most of these lobangs.

haven't come across anything really positive as yet but still trying to find way thru. Will share more when i get something new.

All the best bro

forumer
20-06-2004, 11:32 AM
3. AV maintains the records of all WLs for something like 6 yrs before it is archived or destroyed something like that.

U sure on this? Anyway, even if AVB destroyed her records. ICA previously known as SIR would also have her records, i.e. Photo, fingerprints, etc.

freddykuah
20-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Bro, it is possible to marry her but you must be mentally prepared and strong as it takes more than just love to click for this case. you must really forgive and forget what she had done and never bring it up during an arguement. this is easily said than done. Also, what if your friends, your family members, relatives found out her past and ridicule you, stress you to leave her etc. can you take it?

Be prepared for all these, if you are ready...you have my blessings :o

rocketman3
20-06-2004, 12:22 PM
I just want to add to what I heard from a cat$150 WL.

It is true that they will NOT be permitted to marry a Sporean
or be granted a PR status in Spore. This is a permannent policy set as a
condition when they wanted to work as a WL. They have to go through
interviews, a full medical and a course before they
are able to start work.

It seems that this policy was set up to keep family values and
traditions intact. Society frowns on this type of occupation. It is
the oldest occupation in the world and it has always been frowned upon.

Marrying a Tirak or WL is indeed a controversial subject.
However, I think it infringes upon our freedom to choose whom we
can marry. Nobody should be able to tell you whom you CAN or CANNOT
marry or be with except maybe your family members. Even then, the
ultimate decision should be yours and your alone to make.

Although there is a shortage of babies due to declining birth rate,
the policies are saying that you should marry and make babies but you can
only marry whom we say you can marry. You will also find difficulty in marrying someone who has worked as a maid.

Seeing that many of my friends have encounted this situation, I believe it
is wrong and this is another policy that proofs Spore cannot tolerate
someone who has "wronged" society. Hence they cannot be given a
secong chance to live "normally".

Many Spore girls marry up and look for status and money. So that
leaves many Spore men in a dilemma. Many Thai any other South East Asian gers are able to accept a person who has the basic nnecessities and a roof
over their heads. So, it already being difficult as it is why deprive somesone who has found true love

This is just my oppinion.

zunbo
20-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Bro, it is possible to marry her but you must be mentally prepared and strong as it takes more than just love to click for this case. you must really forgive and forget what she had done and never bring it up during an arguement. this is easily said than done. Also, what if your friends, your family members, relatives found out her past and ridicule you, stress you to leave her etc. can you take it?

Be prepared for all these, if you are ready...you have my blessings :o

I totally agree with what Bro Freddy mentioned... Cos this happened to someone close to me.... Sorry i can't provide U details or how to get abt it, not easy and never really ask.....from my knowledge the partner is from Batam... so u shd know the rest.....

From what i know.... is yr tirak is not yet given the green light... i don't think she can give birth here as well....

axeman24
20-06-2004, 01:33 PM
i don think it's that easy bro. I'm basically in the same boat. Thinking of how to get my tirak over here, if not really gotta go over there. Been reading up on all the relevent threads and well lets just say it doesn't look too rosy. Only positive i git is that i know of some people who have married their WL tiraks and are now living in singapore, trying to get more details about how they did it them. Seems there is some technique to it.

recently my tirak been hinting strongly of settling down, just "teh gong" so far don wan to rush things. must really consider all angles before making any kind of committment. don wan to end up hurting her or worse killing myself.

All the best bro

Yo bro do agree that its damn diffcult to go through the proper channel in marrying WL, but then again we can't really put all the blame on the government (not that I support the government) but there are some CB ppl who used the loop holes as a route to get PR here and do all sorts of funny thing here so I guess part of the blame should go to these ppl as well. Well Bro vmtech don't lost heart main thing is if you are really sure you want to marry your tirak then get yourself prepare phyiscally, mentally and of cos financially. :)

vmtech
20-06-2004, 02:25 PM
just got a word from my tirak that thai is nto her birth country, but she moved there actually. from there she had a thai passport which she used to come work as a WL. simple terms.. she has 2 passports, 1 thai that she used to come work here in SG. and 1 which is her birth country's passport.

can or not huh

buhl
20-06-2004, 03:34 PM
just got a word from my tirak that thai is nto her birth country, but she moved there actually. from there she had a thai passport which she used to come work as a WL. simple terms.. she has 2 passports, 1 thai that she used to come work here in SG. and 1 which is her birth country's passport.

can or not huh
that's good news, should make things easier liao
i'm sure u can do the math, to spell it out would mean to give av a heads up

MrDevil
21-06-2004, 06:06 PM
haven't come across anything really positive as yet but still trying to find way thru. Will share more when i get something new.

All the best bro

Its not too difficult for her to "rebirth" to become an educated and polished fine lady from a higher class family, if you played your move right. It is much easier to get the way thru by this than forcing yourselve thru the unwritten rules. PM me if you need more info

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 06:41 PM

Miracles Do happen... :)

180sx
21-06-2004, 07:34 PM
I dunno if this works, maybe u can ROM with her in thailand. In that case, doesn't it makes the both of u legal husband and wife? Can it be done this way?? Any bros?

axeman24
21-06-2004, 08:06 PM
I dunno if this works, maybe u can ROM with her in thailand. In that case, doesn't it makes the both of u legal husband and wife? Can it be done this way?? Any bros?

Bro it will not be recognize here in S'pore and the girl will not be able to come into S'pore. It will be a big risk to take.

jdi813
21-06-2004, 08:28 PM
like bro axeman24 says man .... it's a very bad idea.
once u ROM in thailand no way ur wife can come into SG. Ur best bet for her to come over is to ROM here, but that comes with a whole lot of diff problems as well.

forumer
21-06-2004, 09:10 PM

can or not huh

no matter which passport she has, the fingerprint scan will tell her "previous" identity which she entered Singapore with... its that accurate.

Ah Dez
22-06-2004, 08:22 AM
ALL THE CRAP SHIT BY THE THAI CHICKS THAT THEY HAVE 2 PASSPORTS.. ARE UNTRUE.

Actually in Thailand, they can have multi-passport, because their passport are so easy to counterfit.

My Thai chick has 4 passports.....

even me myself manage to get 1 myself, all i need to do is speak thai.

Same photo, but with another name.... simple....

forumer
22-06-2004, 11:24 AM

Actually in Thailand, they can have multi-passport, because their passport are so easy to counterfit.

how much did you pay for your "thai" pport?

vmtech
22-06-2004, 02:58 PM

usaable or not? to come back SG

MrDevil
22-06-2004, 03:29 PM
usaable or not? to come back SG

there are look-alike but not verifiable with system, while some are real one with your photo... depending on your need and application. Anyway, make a trip to LOS and explore your way there.

vmtech
23-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Um, LOS means?

fatty_leo
23-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Um, LOS means?

LOS = Land of a Thousand Smile (SEX)...hehe :D

Ah Dez
23-06-2004, 02:54 AM
there are look-alike but not verifiable with system, while some are real one with your photo... depending on your need and application. Anyway, make a trip to LOS and explore your way there.

Depends on quality, some can be verified thru system.

freddykuah
23-06-2004, 09:03 PM
LOS = Land of Thousand Sins..haha :D

cblim_2004
23-06-2004, 09:44 PM
I know that in Indonesia, you can change your name and particulars and then get a new passport to 'pose' as a new person. Doctors could even perform an operation to alter the fingerprints slightly so as to make things more convincing. :cool:

vmtech
25-06-2004, 04:43 PM
I know that in Indonesia, you can change your name and particulars and then get a new passport to 'pose' as a new person. Doctors could even perform an operation to alter the fingerprints slightly so as to make things more convincing. :cool:

oh great.. hmm so does any samster here have any success story to share? hmm or rather... near success.. sure many of the samsters that ahve tirak and future plans with them would love to hear.. :cool:

U-Need
25-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Many areas of consideration are needed to be taken into consideration. Firstly, the culture, the language, your family here and could withstand the very fact that she is being bonked by many brothers out there. Hence, it is not as easy as it seems. Unless, it is a relationship like a "gig" (Thai Slang) where only sex no feeling is involved. I used to have a "gig" that stayed with me in Bangkok for more than 2 years, she used to work in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are happy till she pop the question, I realise that my ego could not withstand this negative factors, even the very fact that I am of Thai origin. Thus, it may be a good idea for you guys out there to access your capabilities to meet up to reality.

Van Basten
19-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Miracles Do happen... :)

I have been to every KTV in Singapore. Did every Cat40,Cat 150. What else is there to do?

bro ah dez maybe u can try china mm :D

shit8
19-07-2004, 02:22 AM
haha true bro...china mm are gud sia..

found myself smitten by one which i did on sat nite...haiz :confused:

cumming
19-07-2004, 03:45 PM
many times, i discovered thou being in a conservatives society, you guys willing to settle down with a WL.. ask urself if its a singapore gal freelance, would u do the same? answer is NO .. why? cause thai gals know how to capture a guys heart ... be it sinaporean guys , malaysian guys, ang mo, or even thai guys.. please the answer is NOT because you are special..

i used to be in the same situation with you guys.. but i found out that it happen that u cross their path ..and its their way out of poverty ..to escape from prositiution...ask any gal who wanna be lay every nite by different guys??

they are different in your opinion because they help to clean ur utensils before every meal.. clean your mouth, jia veg for you, wait till you eat first before they consume.. and they come across as you are the king ...

actually its their cultual to wait on men.. just like jap gals ... and therefore we on the other side of the planet think we are special to them... :cool:

Van Basten
19-07-2004, 11:44 PM
many times, i discovered thou being in a conservatives society, you guys willing to settle down with a WL.. ask urself if its a singapore gal freelance, would u do the same? answer is NO .. why? cause thai gals know how to capture a guys heart ... be it sinaporean guys , malaysian guys, ang mo, or even thai guys.. please the answer is NOT because you are special..

i used to be in the same situation with you guys.. but i found out that it happen that u cross their path ..and its their way out of poverty ..to escape from prositiution...ask any gal who wanna be lay every nite by different guys??

they are different in your opinion because they help to clean ur utensils before every meal.. clean your mouth, jia veg for you, wait till you eat first before they consume.. and they come across as you are the king ...

actually its their cultual to wait on men.. just like jap gals ... and therefore we on the other side of the planet think we are special to them... :cool:

true true... well said bro.. these girls u can have some sort of a relationship with them... they r fun to be with sometimes but u cant be too serious lah... too many problems..

Van Basten
20-07-2004, 12:02 AM
just wondering abt this... anybody heard anything or has any frens or wat ever who married china girls? i mean those working in the KTVs or those in L8, L10....