PDA

View Full Version : L18H40G20 - Ayumi

vmtech
16-06-2004, 08:30 PM
After reading 1 of the post in sammy's about a lookalike of ayumi . decided to go down just now to check it out.

Went in straight, nv even say the gurls i ask for G20 liao, cannot see until she stand out of the tank, OMG at least 70% lookalike leh. small small size 1.
paid upfront and walked to ehr, she held my hand and bring me in her room.

inside, her room is filled with Ayumi's poster and her pictures on the wall, looks like she also knows she look abit klike her.
She had the gold short hair , that ayumi is ahving also. helped me strip and i do the same for her. den a slow SOP bath. all this while she is very chatty. and gosd i go soft just looking at her BIG eyes. moreover im a lover of ayumI!

lied down on her bed, cieling andside wall got full lentgh mirror, wah when i look up, i look fucking big size when she's BJing me. must be the contrast of her small size. hehe.

After a longgggggg BJ, and auto roaming around, she mounted on me for a while b4 i changed to missionary, did at least 4 postitons with her b4 letting go in a doggy! boy shes a good moaner! after tt she smiled at me and she bathed me, helped me dress up. abit shy kind but still a good chatter.
went out 40bucks poorer but a poor man is a happy man.

overall

lOoks: 8/10 (look danm like ayumi to me)
tits: 6/10 small but a handfull
BJ: 5/10 (normal but credit given for gd svc)
attitude: 9/10

RTF? of cuz! definately my kind of girl :)

Any bros have any mroe lookalikes, please post here also ok? or more detailed FR on this baby. thanks and sorry for my weak english and lousy FR

vmtech
17-06-2004, 09:51 PM
shes leaving in 4 mths i think...
1 yr posting but well she said maybe wanna do 2 yrs..

Storm_Sucker
19-06-2004, 08:43 PM
After reading 1 of the post in sammy's about a lookalike of ayumi . decided to go down just now to check it out.

Went in straight, nv even say the gurls i ask for G20 liao, cannot see until she stand out of the tank, OMG at least 70% lookalike leh. small small size 1.

inside, her room is filled with Ayumi's poster and her pictures on the wall, looks like she also knows she look abit klike her.
She had the gold short hair , that ayumi is ahving also. helped me strip and i do the same for her. den a slow SOP bath. all this while she is very chatty. and gosd i go soft just looking at her BIG eyes. moreover im a lover of ayumI!

lied down on her bed, cieling andside wall got full lentgh mirror, wah when i look up, i look fucking big size when she's BJing me. must be the contrast of her small size. hehe.

After a longgggggg BJ, and auto roaming around, she mounted on me for a while b4 i changed to missionary, did at least 4 postitons with her b4 letting go in a doggy! boy shes a good moaner! after tt she smiled at me and she bathed me, helped me dress up. abit shy kind but still a good chatter.

overall

Any bros have any mroe lookalikes, please post here also ok? or more detailed FR on this baby. thanks and sorry for my weak english and lousy FR

does she allow licking and frenching?

iyauh
20-06-2004, 02:21 AM
What time do you usually go down? Whenever I'm there, the fish is not in the fish tank.

vmtech
20-06-2004, 05:26 AM
does she allow licking and frenching?

depends on individual bah.. dont think so licking got

vmtech
20-06-2004, 05:27 AM
What time do you usually go down? Whenever I'm there, the fish is not in the fish tank.

um not sure.. she always got jap customers bao her 1.busy person? mayeb, or not working lol.

zunbo
20-06-2004, 11:17 PM

Same here..... Today went down personally to look for her.... But when i ask the OKT for her.... he told me will have to wait for Very Long! SianzZZ!! think must have been the power of this site that Makes her VERY HOT!! :D

Hakoshu
20-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Cool, i love ayumi too

Shounan
22-06-2004, 10:00 AM

Last time her room is better, she got a few pics taken wif her fellow WLs, her hair was dark tat time and she looked very chio and cute wif 2 ponytails tied... Tat time she look like Jang Nara, korean actress. Nw with the full golden hair she might look like ayumi but the gold hair had taken off sm of her cuteness and pureness, which is a killer to me last time...

Her room might be small but the best part is the mirror ceiling and the side mirror, u can see wat both of u r doing to each other thru the side mirror and see wat she is doing to ur little bro by looking up the ceiling... good seah...

Anyway, if I m not wrong, she is going back in this coming September...

By the way, this hse banned bangalas...

dloolb
22-06-2004, 09:30 PM
i checked it out le.... so so only ba not really look like ayumi. btw can try no. 3 whom is quite aggressive type like going to rape you kind if she fancy you.

clover
22-06-2004, 11:32 PM
I also checked her out.
Not so much like Ayumi but very small sized japanese chick (her hair color is faded fast!) If you think japanese girls are small she is even smaller! :D

Went over at 7:30pm and could get her straight away. She is so small that you can easily miss her.

Service wise is ok, but I think the brudders here is correct, there are others in that house that look very chiao. :o

Shounan
23-06-2004, 09:18 AM
I also checked her out.
Not so much like Ayumi but very small sized japanese chick (her hair color is faded fast!) If you think japanese girls are small she is even smaller! :D

Went over at 7:30pm and could get her straight away. She is so small that you can easily miss her.

Service wise is ok, but I think the brudders here is correct, there are others in that house that look very chiao. :o

1 of the added pt is she have little pussy hair which make her look more like a young sch gal, but dnt worry, she is 21 y.o...

vmtech
23-06-2004, 11:39 AM
many WL lie abt thier real age btw..

hey no better FRs? detailed abit more 1s den the 1 i posted or something similar?

Shounan
23-06-2004, 11:48 AM
many WL lie abt thier real age btw..

hey no better FRs? detailed abit more 1s den the 1 i posted or something similar?

Ok I add smore thing here... She dnt allow frenching, even a wanting a light kiss on her lip might even get rejected... but she allow licking... but maybe ask her whether she allow u to do it before u proceed... ought to show WL sm little respect

She said she is born in 1983... althru her body dnt really reflect her age...her body look more younger...

guzzler
25-06-2004, 05:13 PM
After reading this thread I decided to go check her out. Got there yesterday about 6:30 or so and she was in the tank. She does look a bit like Ayumi. Others in the tank looked good too...I noticed several had very large tits.

Decided to go with Ayumi. Not so much because she looks like her. More because I haven't been with a girl that small before...she's tiny and very cute.

Got to the room and found out her personality matches her look. Very friendly and playful. She undressed me and took me immediaely to the shower. SOP shower, she dried me and I waited on the bed as she cleaned herself up.

She came to the bed and I again was pleased with how little this girl is. I agree with the original poster...when you look up into that mirror it is incredible how little she is in comparison with you.

She gave me a catbath. Took her time and seemed to be into it. She then capped me and gave me a bj. I like bj to be slow and rythmic, with licking and some deep throat mixed in. Well, she gived a different style bj, but still good. She uses her hands to pump you and has strong suction as she blows you. It's good, but you need some control so you don't blow early. She went on with a little licking and then she sucked on my balls and then with back to the bj. Finally I stopped her cause I didn't want to run out of time.

I pulled her up and she mounted me. Very nice rhythm and motion. Quite tight also. Went through 3-4 positions with her. Again very different as I haven't been with a girl this little for a while. By the way, she's little and skinny, but has good proportion. Very nice body, like a gymnast or something.

Went to doggy, which from how she moved into position I think she likes. Worked some tricks on her for a while. She seemed to enjoy and then I blew.

After, she turned around and laid her head in my lap and I stroked her back and ass for a while...like a gf. Then the buzzer when off and I had to clean up.

ratings:

looks: 8/10
boobs 7/10 - very proportionate to her small size
overall body - 8/10
hj 5/10, just some play in the shower
bj 8/10 - not my favorite, but she's good at what she does
fj 8/10 - very accomodating.
RTF: Probably. May check out some of the others...good lookers with big tits.

One more thing. She has a beautiful little pussy. Get yourself into position where you can see yourself fucking her and you'll be a happy man!

Surfer
11-07-2004, 02:29 PM

overall

You paid $40? Has there been a price increase or something? I was charged $80 for 35mins! :mad: Isn't that a foreigner's/japanese rate? But I am local!!!!!!

Surfer
11-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Just would like to ask you guys out here.......for the first time u visit this girl, was she friendly? Did she offer to give you her handphone number and then call you a few times of her own will after your first visit?

I just would like to know if she does this to all or most of her customers.....

zunbo
11-07-2004, 10:18 PM
You paid $40? Has there been a price increase or something? I was charged $80 for 35mins! :mad: Isn't that a foreigner's/japanese rate? But I am local!!!!!!

Bro, Errr...... $40 = 25mins max.... maybe u have cross the 1st session... so they charged u 2 session lor...

Surfer
11-07-2004, 11:23 PM
Bro, Errr...... $40 = 25mins max.... maybe u have cross the 1st session... so they charged u 2 session lor...

No.......the okt told me $80 for 35min even before I went for the session. I was waiting for some other guy who was with her. :mad:

Shounan
12-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Just would like to ask you guys out here.......for the first time u visit this girl, was she friendly? Did she offer to give you her handphone number and then call you a few times of her own will after your first visit?

I just would like to know if she does this to all or most of her customers.....

The 1st time I visited her she got a headache but she still service me very well.. only thing is she allow frenching n she try to avoid me when i try to kiss her a few more times...

I ask her whether she got handphone no but tat time she said she got no $to buy hp...

Surfer
12-07-2004, 12:40 PM
The 1st time I visited her she got a headache but she still service me very well.. .

If I may ask, when was the time when u asked for her hp number? months ago?

duke
12-07-2004, 06:37 PM
No.......the okt told me $80 for 35min even before I went for the session. I was waiting for some other guy who was with her. :mad:

Are you indian or caucasian........ ?

vmtech
12-07-2004, 07:04 PM

why leh? she gave u her number and kept calling u ar? or u asked for her number but she dowan give? lol

shit8
12-07-2004, 11:16 PM
hahah...veri farnie..hmm tried her b4

looks 7.5/10
boobies a/b bah
BJ 7/10
FJ 7.5/10
stereo: more like mono lah
RTF: most prob no..still prefer my gal 25 from the same house

overall a above average fuck. see can fuck ayumi sure fuck mah...haha..the closest to it lor..even if u fly to japan,the real miss hamasaki wun enetrtain u lor..haha...somemore she has better boobs than the real ayumi.. :D

Shounan
13-07-2004, 01:36 AM

Last yr aug to sep... but i revisited her for 2 more times but she didnt ask for my hp...

Surfer
13-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Are you indian or caucasian........ ?

I am chinese.

forumer
13-07-2004, 06:48 PM
i wonder how you guys manage to get into the house. my 'attempt' to walk into the house always end up with the OKT sliding the door close and giving me the hand signals no more gals which usually i still am able to peep in and theres still plenty of gals inside(1 even wave at me before i could step in) its been 3 times already and i never got to walk in. kinda disappointed as i really wish to try G20!! any tips??

Are u a local? Chinese? Indian? Caucasian?

vmtech
13-07-2004, 07:42 PM
hmm i dun understand .. why hoping for her to get your number? if she does that, isnt she gonna be damn busy calling people after work ? n how comecannot u ask haha.

Surfer: btw, why u ask that qn ler? issit u and her got bad expereicnce? keep calling u ar? when is tt?

by the way, anyone the tirak of this girl ?

Shounan
14-07-2004, 01:27 AM
If the girl ask for his (shounan's) number, that means she is interested in him lah. Like that, half the battle is won.

If the girl dont like you, why go after her ?? bear in mind she is a WL.

I m the wrong example used here leh... i ask for her no. but she didnt aslk me for my no...so my battle lost... :D

Phucker
14-07-2004, 10:45 AM
my ex-tirak also asked me for number.
end of the day, its just a kc trap.
there's no so-called battle lost or won....more of strategies
maybe need to read sun-tzu military strategies.....haha

duke
14-07-2004, 12:51 PM

Sometime these Tirak can be quite irritating as they like to forward those messages they received from the other guys to you. :cool:

Shounan
16-07-2004, 01:32 AM

Sidetrack a bit, Phucker I like ur avatar, and i even like more the real pic of this Jap AV actress... she looked so pure n innocent in tat pic and her body....wow... looked so young n her tits is so tasty... :D

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 10:03 PM

Haha... guess the most important thing is not to throw in too much emotion
or else no matter how weel verse u are in sun tzu military also useless :p

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 10:28 PM
not true... the last tactic in sun tzu military is 'Zou Wei Shang Ji'... 'Running is the preferred tactic'... is the most effective in this situation..

running away does not solve the problem only temp hide from your enemy

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 10:40 PM
wah....all got so much "ink" ah :D

oppss get a bit carried away, should post this in the tirak thread instead :D
ok back to L18H49G20 Miss Ayumi

Shounan
22-07-2004, 08:27 PM
today went down to look for her... she was working... then OKT told me,

"You know is $80 right?!"

wah.. any brother has similar experience?

anyway i beat a hasty exit..

Weird...is it bcos u dnt like like local? They tend to hack foreign customers... Last time i went tere also got her for $40 only leh... :confused:

clover
25-07-2004, 01:59 AM
Tried her last week - was first customer of the day, she was still putting on make-up.
I think she must be tired out by the previous night as her service not up to standard-lah.

My rating
looks: 6/10 (she really looks like Ayumi) probably 14-16 yr old, which really turned me off!, don't like so young girls.
FJ: 6/10 so so only, probably tired
BJ: 5/10 suck but no pleasure, also only a bit.
RTF: Not really, I think there are others in the tank

Damage: $40 I think OKT trying to hustle you buggers. Just take out 50 and ask for change!

Maybe also, because one of her goldfish died.
:mad:

Shounan
25-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Tried her last week - was first customer of the day, she was still putting on make-up.
I think she must be tired out by the previous night as her service not up to standard-lah.

My rating
looks: 6/10 (she really looks like Ayumi) probably 14-16 yr old, which really turned me off!, don't like so young girls.
FJ: 6/10 so so only, probably tired
BJ: 5/10 suck but no pleasure, also only a bit.
RTF: Not really, I think there are others in the tank

Damage: $40 I think OKT trying to hustle you buggers. Just take out 50 and ask for change!

Maybe also, because one of her goldfish died.
:mad:

True...the 1st time i had her i was a bit shocked by her body coz her body dnt look like 20 y.o, she look so young n tat makes me suspect r those OKTs importing underaged gals to singapore to work.... :eek:

But overall i tink her service drops leow... after working for almost a yr in sg, i tink she is so experienced until her service no longer as good as when she is new...

vmtech
25-07-2004, 04:41 PM
True...the 1st time i had her i was a bit shocked by her body coz her body dnt look like 20 y.o, she look so young n tat makes me suspect r those OKTs importing underaged gals to singapore to work.... :eek:

But overall i tink her service drops leow... after working for almost a yr in sg, i tink she is so experienced until her service no longer as good as when she is new...

heard that she has a tirak now? anione knows?

Er1234
31-07-2004, 09:15 PM
yo buder..
she still there..wah..sure look like ayumi..haha..was passing by that area so dropby to take a look..too bad no time..haha..but guess my FR of her is coming real soon..haha.... :D

tiostun
05-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Wah i go in that house 3-4 times liau still haven't catch a glimpse of ayumi leh.. Either she working or doors closed.
Btw once i went in i asked for g20, then 1 of the ah pek say shes working, so i say "ok i come back later, thanks lao ban", then the other ah pek behind the counter shout out "Number 20 $80 ar!" I hear liau sian 1/2

ogdotcom
05-08-2004, 09:09 PM
As far as i know,
this house don't serve INDIA, Chinese (from China).

They always give hand signal to those

i wonder how you guys manage to get into the house. my 'attempt' to walk into the house always end up with the OKT sliding the door close and giving me the hand signals no more gals which usually i still am able to peep in and theres still plenty of gals inside(1 even wave at me before i could step in) its been 3 times already and i never got to walk in. kinda disappointed as i really wish to try G20!! any tips??

speedpass
12-08-2004, 05:23 PM
has she gone back or still arnd ? couldnt find her when i visit twice .

tiostun
13-08-2004, 11:40 AM
I think she's still around, prolly working..as always.
But something weird happened to me and my friends the last time we went in H40. The OKT actually told us $30 will do. Dunno if that applies to g20 too :D

speedpass
13-08-2004, 12:09 PM
But something weird happened to me and my friends the last time we went in H40. The OKT actually told us $30 will do. Dunno if that applies to g20 too :D

thanx , maybe going again to check her out . :D

Shounan
13-08-2004, 01:42 PM

it's really a steal if she is only for $30...A must try seah...

tiostun
13-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Side note:
Bro shounan! I owe u some rep points ar..return u when I hit 50 posts :D

Shounan
13-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Side note:
Bro shounan! I owe u some rep points ar..return u when I hit 50 posts :D

it the thought tat counts... anyway to add my pts again will take u long long long long time... even ur posts or reputation soar high... :)

miloice
13-08-2004, 10:42 PM
please la...u guys really believe $30 for G20, nothing in geylang is $30. Go ahead and try... i hope you bring enough money for the silent extension.

Deathknight1031
17-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Any 1 know at which day she is working?? sat or sun is she around??

tiostun
17-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Deathknight1031 : Umm they should be around on weekends, those r the 'peak' days aren't they? A cat40 I used to frequent said her offdays usually falls on a monday.

miloice : Bro, hopefully u've read properly. Its a fact that some of the bros here (including me) have been quoted $30 on House40 before. We didn't mention G20 being one of them, however we sure hope so.

Deathknight1031
17-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Should i go in the evening or should i go during the night, I alway walk past a lot time but yet still can't find her.....

Shounan
17-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Should i go in the evening or should i go during the night, I alway walk past a lot time but yet still can't find her.....

Mr, go there walk to find out lah... we r not her OKT... Pls make a bit of effort if u really wan to try her...

Thanks and have a nice bonk...

tiostun
17-08-2004, 06:18 PM

Erm If u already got your target set on G20 liau.. then I suggest u go at late afternoons.
If u just want to go jalan jalan then take ur time to pick the girl..then up to u. But I'd go at night if i got no target lor..cos more mood ma (for me la :D )

Deathknight1031
17-08-2004, 06:26 PM
ShouNan: Of course must ask properly ma i everytime go there until TO LAN of course gather more information Ma :p

Shounan
17-08-2004, 06:33 PM
ShouNan: Of course must ask properly ma i everytime go there until TO LAN of course gather more information Ma :p

To each of his own, u can try going tere at ard evening 6-7pm. But whether is she ard during sat or sun we will not knw... hav u ever tried going tere a few times but the gal is either busy or she is off? I knw it's definitely frustrating u cant get to get the gal u target everytime u go there but if u managed to get her 1 day, the feeling of bonking her is much more better as u feel tat u finally completed ur mission... Personal experience in GL40 in the past...

I m not trying to be offensive nor flame u but u r lucky tat u didnt ganna bombarded by the others for asking the above 2 questions...

Cheers!
Happy exploring in GL...

saLtEDVegLiFE
18-08-2004, 02:12 AM
hI.. newbie here.. i just went down this afternoon but still didn't get to see her! The OKT asked me got any gal in mind and when i said 20 he replied that she cost $80... ANY one please confirm otherwise???

zunbo
18-08-2004, 07:30 PM
hI.. newbie here.. i just went down this afternoon but still didn't get to see her! The OKT asked me got any gal in mind and when i said 20 he replied that she cost $80... ANY one please confirm otherwise???

Aiya.... I think due to the 'Free advertisment' by the Bros here have help her Clocked alot of Sale... Now i think OKT will banging her to bring in the CasH! :D

Resident
19-08-2004, 09:47 AM
After hearing so much about this chick, I went down yesterday afternoon to take a look for myself. I think this girl has a small body but her face don't look young or fresh. Personally, I like young girls because they have a fresh look and very nice skin, both of which I don't see with this chick.

If anyone is offered anything more than $40, I hope they walk away as it is probably not worth it and they will not spoil the market.

I'm just giving my personal opinion, if it rubs anybody the wrong way, I apologise.

Shounan
19-08-2004, 10:45 AM
After hearing so much about this chick, I went down yesterday afternoon to take a look for myself. I think this girl has a small body but her face don't look young or fresh. Personally, I like young girls because they have a fresh look and very nice skin, both of which I don't see with this chick.

If anyone is offered anything more than $40, I hope they walk away as it is probably not worth it and they will not spoil the market.

I'm just giving my personal opinion, if it rubs anybody the wrong way, I apologise.

She look fresh when she is still new wif highlighted pink hair and tat time she really looked innocent n pure, but after few mths later when i visit her again, she dyed her hair to golden, the way she dressed change n she is mre experienced and her services become standard leow... the way she speak also can giv u the feeling tat she 'no longer a young n innocent gal' leow... she dnt hav e innocent feel anymore nw... but well, it's expected tat she will
become like tat 1 day when she joined the industry in sg? Rite?

Me too giving personal opinion... speaking the tooth(truth), nothing but jst the tooth(truth) :D

sam88mas
19-08-2004, 10:51 AM

Are you sure? unless you are not local here.Maybe you reply him 50 mins for $80 or threesome for $80? KNN this Ah Hock(OKT's name) nowaday then ya ya,not going to support him anymore.

speedpass
19-08-2004, 03:02 PM
i still dun get to c her . :mad:

saLtEDVegLiFE
19-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Damm right.... personally i dun hav any more interest in tis gal.. thanks to that shitty OKT... he's just killing off his income... i rather go and bonk two different gals then to have her!!!

Tats my 5 cent worth opinion.

Deathknight1031
19-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Same Here, She so popular aR?

kuro
20-02-2005, 05:35 PM
hey guys, well, though tis post muz be really old but i'm an avivd ayumi fan too. talking abt ayumi-lookalikes, has anyone see another ayumi lookalike around orchard road & amk? i've seen her pretty often & she's looks 90% like ayumi. i even found her pictures on friendster & in her own blog!

she has nice boobs too, seen her with her filmsy spag top before. too bad, can see but cannot touch. :(

jdi813
21-02-2005, 11:04 AM
i've seen her pretty often & she's looks 90% like ayumi. i even found her pictures on friendster & in her own blog!why don u post the relevent links here so all the bros who are ayumi fans can c and make a comparison on their own ...

Shounan
21-02-2005, 11:16 AM
hey guys, well, though tis post muz be really old but i'm an avivd ayumi fan too. talking abt ayumi-lookalikes, has anyone see another ayumi lookalike around orchard road & amk? i've seen her pretty often & she's looks 90% like ayumi. i even found her pictures on friendster & in her own blog!

she has nice boobs too, seen her with her filmsy spag top before. too bad, can see but cannot touch. :(

Erm... If this ayumi u mentioned is working in GL then we can proceed further in this topic...

U may wan to post e link of this ayumi lookalike in the sammy exchange plaza instead of writing here...

To: Bro jdi1813, r u a L18H40G20 ayumi fan too?

n-gage
21-02-2005, 12:02 PM
wahh piangz like tat die liao lah i can i be a monk when there is such a lady at gl..

jdi813
21-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Bro jdi1813, r u a L18H40G20 ayumi fan too?No no, i'm more of a L18H18G15 fan at the moment ... also don know y ??? but that's another story ...

As for ayumi ... i've never even seen her b4 ... cos 1. her house is in a bad location for me + 2. some gals i won't touch (somehow no matter how tempting i never bonk a frens gal ... ;) )

Shounan
21-02-2005, 05:21 PM
No no, i'm more of a L18H18G15 fan at the moment ... also don know y ??? but that's another story ...

As for ayumi ... i've never even seen her b4 ... cos 1. her house is in a bad location for me + 2. some gals i won't touch (somehow no matter how tempting i never bonk a frens gal ... ;) )

Thought apart from LJ fans, we might be also ayumi fans... too bad not... long time didnt see her leow...find 1 day drop by...

vmtech
21-02-2005, 05:51 PM
No no, i'm more of a L18H18G15 fan at the moment ... also don know y ??? but that's another story ...

I salute j00! ;)

somebody99
21-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Thought apart from LJ fans, we might be also ayumi fans... too bad not... long time didnt see her leow...find 1 day drop by...

hahaha... bro, she told me she will be r-o-d-ing this mth feb, dun know if she is still around? 10 times go down look for her 8 times she not available, sigh...
be a kind soul, pls check it out to c if she is still around & tell us will ya? thanks!

rgds,

vmtech
21-02-2005, 05:58 PM
yes she ORDing. and she isnt working. Prolly 1 or 2 days in a week.

Gullwing
21-02-2005, 06:13 PM
yes she ORDing. and she isnt working. Prolly 1 or 2 days in a week.

mi juz came back...so much missed actions...

Spermster
21-02-2005, 11:57 PM
ya.. she still deciding whether to continue to work anot lor..
she said she missing her family in thailand..
someday she not in fishtank means she is resting and dont want to work..
tired of serving liao she~
sad~

vmtech
22-02-2005, 12:10 AM
truth is not she deciding whether she wanna go back or not. is OKT not wanting to release her.
:D

Spermster
22-02-2005, 01:40 AM
icic..
why bother to keep her if her heart isn't here..
if insist on keeping her.. she also wont serve her customers well..
why not let her go, maybe someone better will come.. :D

kuro
23-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Erm... If this ayumi u mentioned is working in GL then we can proceed further in this topic...

U may wan to post e link of this ayumi lookalike in the sammy exchange plaza instead of writing here...

hey thanks bro for the advice. :D i'm a total noobie in here. :p

yeahh, will post the link of tis ayumi lookalike, if ya interested. do take note.

Er1234
24-02-2005, 01:24 AM
juz back from GL...went to L18H40 to look for G20..heard fr OKt she gone back liao...anyway..i juz ask for #18...coz hear abt some gd fr fr here..
but i tink the ger also change liao..damn.. n the curren one sux!!!! :mad:
only smile is when she is at the door step..aftertat keep givin me black face...
cannot touch tis cannot do tat...juz f her for a min lidat she ask u not cum huh??pain arh..wat nonsense..pain den dun come work lar...attitude sux man...brudder watch out for her... :mad:

Rudie
24-02-2005, 06:18 AM
I tried her once quite sometime back ! My cap broke when i released my cum ! Everything when in.. Thank God she's alright ! She called me to tell me everything was fine !

She was a gd bonk ! Sadly she left but i've found better ones !

Luna
24-02-2005, 06:24 AM
I tried her once quite sometime back ! My cap broke when i released my cum ! Everything when in..

I wonder what's your rpm that can break the cap? :p

Rudie
24-02-2005, 06:26 AM
I wonder what's your rpm that can break the cap? :p

Thats the thing that puzzled me ! I don't remember ramming hard n all ! After i came, i took my schlong out n didnt see cum at the tip ! I was like wtf !

vmtech
24-02-2005, 09:15 AM
so you're the guy she was complaining about. U know she cried the whole day? :mad:

Rudie
24-02-2005, 07:35 PM
so you're the guy she was complaining about. U know she cried the whole day? :mad:

Really ? Well, i did everything i could ! What more did she want from me ? It's not as if i wanted the God damm condom to tear ! Hell ! I've got everything to lose too !

TooFast
24-02-2005, 07:38 PM
There's a phrase called "suaning" :rolleyes:
Etched that in your mind ;)

Btw, I created a poll should this kind of accident happened. Have you made your vote yet rudie?

k.yutaka
28-02-2005, 11:28 PM
sori is it she won't be coming back liao?