PDA

View Full Version : okt in johore..

beachboiii
15-06-2004, 10:19 AM
i happened to get to know of this okt know as "ah boy" during my trip to johore recently..so far i had not get to know any of his girls yet except looking at some photo he show me....

there is wide range of price for his girls and he got malaysian chinese, malaysian malay , Prc and even indo girl...does any brothers here know him..heard that he is quite active in permas jaya and johore jaya...and it's seem that he know a lot of singaporean client..

beachboiii
15-06-2004, 10:38 AM
There is only one AH BOY and he is AH DEZ!

R u angry with "ah DEZ"????why so big cap?????
I am sure he is not ah dez as i also had his contact number in singapore....want to verify

Frankiestine
15-06-2004, 02:15 PM
i happened to get to know of this okt know as "ah boy" during my trip to johore recently..so far i had not get to know any of his girls yet except looking at some photo he show me....

there is wide range of price for his girls and he got malaysian chinese, malaysian malay , Prc and even indo girl...does any brothers here know him..heard that he is quite active in permas jaya and johore jaya...and it's seem that he know a lot of singaporean client..

I got his Malaysia contact nos given so kindly by Msia Datuk. So far yet to call him for FL as need to reload my bank with funds for cheonging. Just hope this weekend go Genting can win some back for cheonging money.

Ah Des
17-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Hah?!!!? Are we toking about the same Ah Dez here? Ah Dez= Ah Boy? There's lots of people named Ah Boy leh. Since when Ah Dez become OKT?

Malaysian Datuk
17-06-2004, 01:40 PM
I got his Malaysia contact nos given so kindly by Msia Datuk. So far yet to call him for FL as need to reload my bank with funds for cheonging. Just hope this weekend go Genting can win some back for cheonging money.
bro the contact i passed you is named Ah B. tell him ah boy recommend can get discount. ah boy is my brother. this ah boy is not ah dez as far as i know. i now verify my sources before posting. i already committed boo-boo the other time when i posted that Romanto is the Sporean shot in JB, it was just another guy named Roman. Sorrie bro Romanto.

Frankiestine
17-06-2004, 04:54 PM
bro the contact i passed you is named Ah B. tell him ah boy recommend can get discount. ah boy is my brother. this ah boy is not ah dez as far as i know. i now verify my sources before posting. i already committed boo-boo the other time when i posted that Romanto is the Sporean shot in JB, it was just another guy named Roman. Sorrie bro Romanto.

Tks for the correction Datuk, silly of me to associate the B with Boy... :o

beachboiii
17-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Tks for the correction Datuk, silly of me to associate the B with Boy... :o

yup...agreed with datuk...this ah boy is not ah dez...

i just call him today...he even offer me to see the photo of her gals if i m interested to bonk them...he can pick me up at johore(pelangi side) and drive me to permas jaya. btw i know ah dez also....so i can confirm it's not ah dez.

fugitivezzz
17-06-2004, 08:21 PM
hey bro,
how come everytime i call the number it would either be forwarded to mailbox or no one would pick up the phone? Anyone else has similar experience?

ryanlim
17-06-2004, 11:22 PM
which number did you call?

fugitivezzz
17-06-2004, 11:39 PM
which number did you call?

its actually the number passed to me by the very kind datuk....hehe

ryanlim
17-06-2004, 11:51 PM
i see......
then keep trying again......
dun worry......Bro Datuk can be trusted......... :)

fugitivezzz
17-06-2004, 11:58 PM
i see......
then keep trying again......
dun worry......Bro Datuk can be trusted......... :)

haha, i know, tats y hes Datuk!
but i have actually tried a lot of times liaoz, ard 10, but still no response...hehe...nmind, good stuff aer hard to get....juz have to keep on trying i guess

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 01:29 PM
sorrie bros, not contacted ah b in a while, did i give the number 012-7350#72? try his other number 016-7#0###3. I will call tonight and see if I can get him. :o

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 03:10 PM
sorrie bros, not contacted ah b in a while, did i give the number 012-7350#72? try his other number 016-7#0###3. I will call tonight and see if I can get him. :o
sorrie bros.....my mistake, his number is 013-7350#72 and 016-7#0###3. i posted wrongly. just called him, he is still very much in business. remember to mention ah boy's name for discount.

Ah Des
21-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Bros, this is really Ah Dez number I called already but he is not OKT.

Ah Dez
22-06-2004, 08:34 AM
CALL CALL CALL...

FREE FUCK FOR EVERYONE! :D

Fuck 1 chick, get 1 chick Free!

nil188
11-07-2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks to Malaysian Datuk for Ah B contact as well. :)

Malaysian Datuk
12-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Thanks to Malaysian Datuk for Ah B contact as well. :)no problem brother, remember to mention Ah Boy for discount.

sgarsemen
15-07-2004, 05:38 AM
no problem brother, remember to mention Ah Boy for discount.

Datuk,
Mind sending mi the OKT no's... wanted to taste some M'sian water... :D
Is this OKT got FL, wat's the damage?

Tx in adv.

RedIndian
16-07-2004, 02:22 PM
I am going to JB tomorrow. Please pass me the contact number

[email protected]

Malaysian Datuk
16-07-2004, 02:49 PM
pm to u already brothers, his name is ah b, mention ah boy to get discount. i not contacted him for a while, u call to find out charges and his stock. enjoy! :)

usmjordan2
18-07-2004, 09:59 PM
datuk
i will go jb tomorrow
pm me the no
thanks

Malaysian Datuk
19-07-2004, 01:59 PM
datuk
i will go jb tomorrow
pm me the no
thanksdone. one brother pm me say he got problem arranging with ah b, maybe he busy now with all the new business from here. pm me if u need my help to call/verify with him.

nil188
27-07-2004, 07:21 PM
done. one brother pm me say he got problem arranging with ah b, maybe he busy now with all the new business from here. pm me if u need my help to call/verify with him.

Hi! I went across to JB and called Ah Bee. Maybe I am unlucky that night but he don't have many girls to choose from then. Those that he have were not suitable. Do you or anyone here have some other OKT contacts in JB? Please PM me if you do. Thanks a lot. :)

P/S: I am looking for overnight. Cheers! :p

ariesguyx
27-07-2004, 08:58 PM
hi to all bros
i am new to this forum, just joined today.. pls give me support. thank you very much..
i am interested in this OKT no. , pls PM to me. thank you very much.. :)

Malaysian Datuk
28-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi! I went across to JB and called Ah Bee. Maybe I am unlucky that night but he don't have many girls to choose from then. Those that he have were not suitable. Do you or anyone here have some other OKT contacts in JB? Please PM me if you do. Thanks a lot. :)

P/S: I am looking for overnight. Cheers! :pi have a number here from a friend of a friend of a friend, been too busy to check it out. i pass to you and you be the guinea pig then post FR for us?

nil188
29-07-2004, 07:02 PM
i have a number here from a friend of a friend of a friend, been too busy to check it out. i pass to you and you be the guinea pig then post FR for us?

Thanks again for the contact. I would call and check it out this weekend if possible then post a FR. ;)

nil188
04-08-2004, 09:09 PM
i have a number here from a friend of a friend of a friend, been too busy to check it out. i pass to you and you be the guinea pig then post FR for us?

Hi! I called the new contact you gave me recently. He don't have girls but only guys. I am serious; he told me only have guys for "massage". :p Do you have any other OKT contact? :)

Malaysian Datuk
04-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Hi! I called the new contact you gave me recently. He don't have girls but only guys. I am serious; he told me only have guys for "massage". Do you have any other OKT contact? You mean I stumble upon a gay OKT? :o HeHe....keep you posted brother...

inPNG
05-08-2004, 08:45 PM
hi can pl pm me some of the JB okt h/p thank a lot

nil188
05-08-2004, 08:57 PM
You mean I stumble upon a gay OKT? :o HeHe....keep you posted brother...

I am afraid the answer is a "yes". :p If you or anyone has any other OKT contact, plesae PM me. Thanks.