PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie Pub

JackieWong
12-06-2004, 10:42 PM
hey guys...dunno whether u guys knew that the girls over here r kinda hot! managed to get one...hehe...but quite costly though...anyway anyone care to share info over here?

MachoDevilX
12-06-2004, 11:55 PM
hey guys...dunno whether u guys knew that the girls over here r kinda hot! managed to get one...hehe...but quite costly though...anyway anyone care to share info over here?

Care to share where this pub is located?
:cool:

wanderer23
12-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Care to share where this pub is located?
:cool:

I think should be somewhere in JB or KL since he post the thread in the Malaysia thread. Threadstarter care to share where's the place?

sucker22
13-06-2004, 12:01 AM
JB DNP Plaza

fatty_bastard
13-06-2004, 12:05 AM
This pub is located at DNP plaza in JB,and yes...the gals there are hot and expensive....some of them are also the very decent kind.

MachoDevilX
13-06-2004, 12:18 AM
This pub is located at DNP plaza in JB,and yes...the gals there are hot and expensive....some of them are also the very decent kind.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I will check it out there when I am more free. And anyway I seldom go for ex stuffs. Unless it's a short term relationship then otherwise. :D

youngboy_jb
13-06-2004, 08:24 AM
dude.. i was at steph 2 days ago...girls there are hot...

and i think not all of them have those service...anyone care to share their price?? i would really wanna bonk 1 of those girls..

goh7961
13-06-2004, 08:52 AM
bro
i go there often
i am a regular there
it a disco pub
3 level
lowest level is dance floor
middle level overlook the dance floor and highest level is a enclosed area for karaoke.

the drink there is about 60+++rm to 80+++rm for 1 bucket of beer small bottle
if happy hrs is 40+++rm

but the thing is u need to treat the girls to drink and it will cost u 27rm for 1 cup of ribena or wheat grass........

then the girls will come and talk to u

i dont know they provide services also
the girls there are 90% all power and hot girls
only a handful are not so nice

can let me know who is providing services?

intro
no: 2 chris malaysian 19 chinese
tall and slim
she is one of the ang pai there

explore yourself
it a nice place to relax and chat
the girls there will give u their no very easily

THE IMPT THING IS THEY WANT U TO TREAT THEM TO THE DRINK
SO THEY CAN EARN MONEY

youngboy_jb
13-06-2004, 09:45 AM
i asked them..they told me that if we open a bucket of carls, they earn $5, and if we treat them drink ribena, they earn $12...

sometimes, i feel like just paying them cash, instead of forcing myself to drink...

weird70s
13-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Try Madam Hung.. all the PRC gals are students, wear cheongsam, and nothing underneath their cheongsam...

It is at Phileo 1.. DJ

youngboy_jb
13-06-2004, 01:36 PM
wheres this madam hung?

toothbrush
13-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the info. Maybe I will check it out there when I am more free. And anyway I seldom go for ex stuffs. Unless it's a short term relationship then otherwise. :D

Count me in bro....
Never try to sian malaysian gal b4
hee~

Hakoshu
13-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Try Madam Hung.. all the PRC gals are students, wear cheongsam, and nothing underneath their cheongsam...

It is at Phileo 1.. DJ

Sounds cool, where is this phileo? DNP?

toothbrush
13-06-2004, 04:06 PM

It is at Phileo 1.. DJ

Emm bro can to elebrorate more abt this place?

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Stephanie pub is located in Plaza DNP, opened about a year ago. Used to be known as Amazone but was closed down and changed hands and bosses many times over due to drugs raids and bad business. Now the place is owned by Sakura LSB boss and has become one of the hotter place to see and be seen in. Infact the named Stephanie is named after one of his many mistresses. The chicks there alot used to be ang pais and old hands (though they may be on the young side of 20 but are all old hands in pub business) job-hopped over to this joint from the neighbouring De Benz & De Bieres. They will not even give u a 2nd glance unless you are the rich flashy and generous 'chai tao'. Infact the whole DNP pub scene is for the rich locals or Spore posers. Be prepared to 'invest' time and lots of dough if you want some action otherwse just nurse your drink and watch the world go by...

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2004, 04:43 PM
BTW where is this Madam Hung? I want to know oso.

NuttyWg
13-06-2004, 05:40 PM
:confused: yeah..where is Mdm Hung ???

axeman24
13-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Hi guys,

I agree with Malaysia Datuk, if you really want to bonk one of those girls in Stephanie you really have to spend time and effort cos all the girls there have seen all kinds of men so in other to melt there heart it thru $$$. I myself almost fall into the trap but luckily I manage to put back. Its just my two cent worth of advised if you want to bonk, just go to the Spas or LSB as you don't have to spend a bomb just to bonk them ;)

youngboy_jb
14-06-2004, 11:01 AM
some of my friends told me that to takeaway the girl cost abt 600-800...but before that, you have to spend a bomb on beer and stuff....any1 can verify??

also...i think that the girls there not THAT pretty la..but...under the influence of alcohol and dim lighting and music....ugly duckling also become swan

axeman24
14-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Bro young boy,

Your friend is right on the spending part, but not all girls are willing to be bonk. Most of them are just out to suck as much money from you as they possibliy can and later just dumb you when they have suck finish your $$$. So just have to be careful. It might not be worth it. I must admit some of them do look drop dead beautiful but behind the beautiful mask of theirs, they are all prepared and sharpening their "knife" to slash you dry. :mad:
So I you really want to just have to be careful whom you choose.

demonic
14-06-2004, 06:29 PM
true true on the spending part....but alas....didi does not want to listen how...but got a few can bonk without spending so much...say something like one jug of wheatgrass....then ask her for supper n...later say go somewhere quiet to chat lah...hehehe :p

Malaysian Datuk
15-06-2004, 09:35 AM
some of my friends told me that to takeaway the girl cost abt 600-800...but before that, you have to spend a bomb on beer and stuff....any1 can verify??

also...i think that the girls there not THAT pretty la..but...under the influence of alcohol and dim lighting and music....ugly duckling also become swan
bro i think the takeaway part is your friend buy her quota of drinks for the night and so she can leave her workplace immediately. some regulars do that to 'book' them for disco or supper. for the 'extras' it will cost him more....

youngboy_jb
15-06-2004, 02:42 PM
a jar of wheatgrass...

lets see.1 cup is $27...a jug..at least 20 cups there...$540..

theres a lot of pretty girls...but for some reason..the one i am interested in..is not so pretty...haha...

btw...shouldnt we combine 2 STEPHANIE post togethere...difficult to post in 2 sections la..hahah

i know they need to sell abt 6 buckets a day to meet their quota....thats not a lot mah..1 buck abt $70...6 is $420...but well..that is to "rescue" them out of the place..

tigersden
15-06-2004, 03:08 PM

It is at Phileo 1.. DJ

Phileo 1 Damansara Jaya ... i think thats where he meant. Its in Petaling Jaya ..

CuntMan
16-06-2004, 04:29 AM
Madam Hung.
107 Block F, Phileo Damansara 1, 9 Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03 7958 8034
Type: Chinese Wine Bar, Genre: MIxed.

I duno if the PRC thingy is correct or not, but i will be there soon to verify it.

If there's tons of prc students, then definitely i need more bros to join forces with me. Any bros up for this task ? The outcum would be delightfull.......

axeman24
16-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Stephanie Xpensive,

then go Sandymental

cheap

Hi rookie where is this Sandymetal???

Malaysian Datuk
17-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Hi rookie where is this Sandymetal??? it is Sentimental. One of the few in Plaza DNP with karaoke. On the same stretch as Stephanie.

Malaysian Datuk
17-06-2004, 01:47 PM
a jar of wheatgrass...

lets see.1 cup is $27...a jug..at least 20 cups there...$540..

theres a lot of pretty girls...but for some reason..the one i am interested in..is not so pretty...haha...

btw...shouldnt we combine 2 STEPHANIE post togethere...difficult to post in 2 sections la..hahah

i know they need to sell abt 6 buckets a day to meet their quota....thats not a lot mah..1 buck abt $70...6 is $420...but well..that is to "rescue" them out of the place..
bro, pretty or not so pretty, you never get a newbie working in the DNP scene. All had done their 'training' some where else in other pubs, even if they can be as young as 17. All are old hands in this business. Some come down from KL even, its a gold mine for them in DNP so if you dun own a gold mine, the odds are against you. just check out the cars lining the driveway to get a good idea.

youngboy_jb
18-06-2004, 10:25 PM
was there 4 days in a row..

saw TMJ 2 days in a row there!

sucker22
19-06-2004, 01:14 AM
was there 4 days in a row..

saw TMJ 2 days in a row there!

Who is TMJ?

axeman24
19-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Who is TMJ?

Bro,

TMJ is the JB Sultan's son if I'm not wrong saw him once when I was in Stephanie. Big hoo Ha man. With many body guards and the entrance parking lot reserve for him and his body guards cars.

west
19-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Madam Hung.
107 Block F, Phileo Damansara 1, 9 Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03 7958 8034
Type: Chinese Wine Bar, Genre: MIxed.

I duno if the PRC thingy is correct or not, but i will be there soon to verify it.

If there's tons of prc students, then definitely i need more bros to join forces with me. Any bros up for this task ? The outcum would be delightfull.......

Bro,

I want to join force too. KL is dead city altought manage to find some prc but service is bad compare with last time.

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 01:22 PM
Bro,

TMJ is the JB Sultan's son if I'm not wrong saw him once when I was in Stephanie. Big hoo Ha man. With many body guards and the entrance parking lot reserve for him and his body guards cars.Red Ferrari 360 Modena with royal licence plate...

axeman24
19-06-2004, 03:57 PM
Red Ferrari 360 Modena with royal licence plate...

Yup thats the one. One time I saw a rolls royces bearing that TMJ plate going out of Singapore..... Wonder is that the Sultan of JB inside :D

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 02:22 AM

DAMM YOU.... GOT CHEE BYE.... DON'T NEED FRIEND LIAO!!!.. NAY BAYZ :mad: