sian sure can sian
but can up or not depend on ur skill
ta drink are cheaper too
u can even afford telling girl "can i buy u a bottle of JW?"

cheers!!!

delifrance
12-06-2004, 01:57 AM
Hi Captain

as long as you are prepared to spend S$150 on drinks a night in Route66, you'll be fine. just buy JW Black not Red. The upper quality types are JW Black and JW Swing.

now Route66 is dying because of Soi 4, Ratchadaphisek.

good luck.

MarkNgSiongBoon
15-06-2004, 11:38 AM
route66 is in RCA right?

delifrance
15-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Hi

Morgan is a disco next to Route66, after Route66 is Lucille. so basically you have 3 discos to play. Morgan and Route66 are teeny boppy types and Lucillie is the older crowd...in fact a lot of free-lancer Siam Hotel girls go to Lucille to party with their real thai boyfriends....but I think Lucille has died down a lot even more so than Morgan and Route66.

Anyway, try Soi 4 of Ratchadphisek and write a FR on the scene. so far, no one has written a fairly balanced one yet on that scene.

Peter_North
16-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Hi

Morgan is a disco next to Route66, after Route66 is Lucille. so basically you have 3 discos to play. Morgan and Route66 are teeny boppy types and Lucillie is the older crowd...in fact a lot of free-lancer Siam Hotel girls go to Lucille to party with their real thai boyfriends....but I think Lucille has died down a lot even more so than Morgan and Route66.

Anyway, try Soi 4 of Ratchadphisek and write a FR on the scene. so far, no one has written a fairly balanced one yet on that scene.

Siam Hotel is different from Siam City Hotel right ? You are referring to the Siam Hotel along the New Petchaburi stretch. You mean to say there is a joint of FLs operating at Siam Hotel ?

You know one evening when I was travelling along N. Petchaburi, and in the midst of a traffic jam my taxi was moving slowing in front of Siam Hotel. I saw a couple of impeccably dressed local girls at the entrance of Siam Hotel. I was wondering who they were doing at the security post. The taxi driver noticed my interest and immediately asked me I wanted to have a 'pooying'.

delifrance
16-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Hi

Siam Hotel at New Petchburi road is the one I am referring to. generations of samsters and world sex guide readers and travellers have gone there.

the FLs are split into 3 groups: regulars (always there almost every night), the hit-n-run types (there on and off, even the pretty maid washing the dishes of the roadside stalls can be approached) and the end-of-the-month-n-beginning-of-the-month university/normal girls (best go on the dates of 27th of every month until 6th of the following month).

usually STs are done at A-One hotel or at Siam Hotel itself. The Police raid the place fairly often, just keep cool and if you have a chick with you, just say that she is your friend and keep a poker face.

good luck.

Peter_North
17-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Hi

Siam Hotel at New Petchburi road is the one I am referring to. generations of samsters and world sex guide readers and travellers have gone there.

the FLs are split into 3 groups: regulars (always there almost every night), the hit-n-run types (there on and off, even the pretty maid washing the dishes of the roadside stalls can be approached) and the end-of-the-month-n-beginning-of-the-month university/normal girls (best go on the dates of 27th of every month until 6th of the following month).

usually STs are done at A-One hotel or at Siam Hotel itself. The Police raid the place fairly often, just keep cool and if you have a chick with you, just say that she is your friend and keep a poker face.

good luck.

Wow...bro, you are good man !

Are you suggesting that the place is now outdated ? STs ? Sex trysts, you mean ? Isn't A-One helluva distance from Siam Hotel ?

BTW, what are the prices like compared with Poseidon etc. ?

delifrance
17-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Hi

ST = Short time. 2 hours.

Poseidon is a sex massage place. Siam Hotel coffee shop is not. FLs in the coffee shop sit and smile at you, you bargain your price, service if not good, you have no mama-san to complain to.

In the night, travelling from Siam Hotel to A-hotel is not far since the business hours at Siam Hotel's coffee shop for FLs usually start from 12am onwards.

delifrance
17-06-2004, 11:43 PM
not compulsory but you will look wierd. the concept is coffee shop, go there, buy a ice coffee, sit back and relax and look around. usually i walk two rounds around the front and back sections to look carefully at the girls, occassionally a bird will get desperate or daring or simply like you a lot to grab your hand and invite you to sit down with them for a chat and negotiation session. just say sorry, smile and move on if you dont feel like it. your ego will go up the roof if you are not used to "attentions from turtles" but always remember.....it's your money then you the person that they are interested in....that order. LOL.

Peter_North
18-06-2004, 12:07 AM
not compulsory but you will look wierd. the concept is coffee shop, go there, buy a ice coffee, sit back and relax and look around. usually i walk two rounds around the front and back sections to look carefully at the girls, occassionally a bird will get desperate or daring or simply like you a lot to grab your hand and invite you to sit down with them for a chat and negotiation session. just say sorry, smile and move on if you dont feel like it. your ego will go up the roof if you are not used to "attentions from turtles" but always remember.....it's your money then you the person that they are interested in....that order. LOL.

I'm surprised you called the place coffee shop. Isn't it a 'coffee house' within Siam Hotel establishment ?

vaxvms
18-06-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm surprised you called the place coffee shop. Isn't it a 'coffee house' within Siam Hotel establishment ?

its a real coffee house!!!
haha

delifrance
19-06-2004, 04:58 AM
LOL LOL LOL. Thanks bro Vax

Hi Peter North......yes it is a coffee house on the ground level of Siam Hotel. there are birds in the carpark, birds in the coffee house, birds at the roadside stalls also. just imagine any hotel lobby in Sg or KL and it is full of birds sitting around and smiling. China has many of these also in the major cities.

delifrance
19-06-2004, 05:00 AM
Back to the topic of Route66. Order Johnny Walker Black, it's moderately priced and it's not shit like JW Red nor it is over-the-top-show-off like JW Swing. reach the place about 10pm to get seats inside before it gets crowded (the outside crowd thinned out a lot because of Soi 4 Ratchada).

enjoy.

Peter_North
19-06-2004, 12:07 PM

Hi Peter North......yes it is a coffee house on the ground level of Siam Hotel. there are birds in the carpark, birds in the coffee house, birds at the roadside stalls also. just imagine any hotel lobby in Sg or KL and it is full of birds sitting around and smiling. China has many of these also in the major cities.

Strangely they all congregate at Siam Hotel.

Bitter2004
19-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Strangely they all congregate at Siam Hotel.

I find that in Thailand JW is really popular. Whenever i go and visit my frens over there. WE go drinking and it's naturally JW Black.

delifrance
20-06-2004, 12:21 AM
JW has a long history of operating in thailand. Chivas is the new boy and is more aggressive. JW Black is slightly smoother than Chivas 12 but JW is quite boring to drink. Thai people dont really give a shit as long as it tastes better when mixed with Soda or Coke or water than the other lousy brands of whisky.

thai people like whisky, that's why JW is popular apart from the various thai brands and lesser known whiskies like 100 Pipers, Master Blend, Regency, etc.

you should try rice wine from the different parts of thailand, I personally like the types that they make in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai to the ones they make in Sakeo.

delifrance
20-06-2004, 12:24 AM
why they congregate at Siam Hotel....? simple....a place to sit and rest and work at the same time. It is also a unspoken social arrangement, an unspoken agreement with the authorities (so that the authorities can officially or unofficially (I dont know) raid the place from time to time to clean up the chicken population).

there are other joints like Siam Hotel, these are not as famous as Siam Hotel. But these joints are very popular and more discreet ....and I can be very sure that the girls are all 100% university students or very recent university student drop-outs!

Mr.romance
20-06-2004, 12:49 PM
why they congregate at Siam <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Hotel&v=56">Hotel</a>....? simple....a place to sit and rest and work at the same <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a>. It is also a unspoken social arrangement, an unspoken agreement with the authorities (so that the authorities can officially or unofficially (I dont know) <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=raid&v=56">raid</a> the place from <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to clean up the chicken population).

there are other joints like Siam <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Hotel&v=56">Hotel</a>, these are not as famous as Siam <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Hotel&v=56">Hotel</a>. But these joints are very popular and more discreet ....and I can be very sure that the girls are all 100% <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=university&v=56">university</a> students or very recent <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=university&v=56">university</a> student drop-outs!

So bro where are all these joints...did u mention to me before.

BTW i jus knew a TG from Jazzy 51 who was on social visit pass for 2 weeks.
She is very eurasian Look.
She is currently a uni student from BKK. But refused to tell me which Uni
to save the uni's reputation.She used to work in Mirage for 2 mths in Feb.
But claimed that Mirage business is getting worse so try out S'pore but was disappointed tat in SG she earned much lesser than in Mirage.Speak quite ok
english for a Thai & of nearly the same standard as my current TG.
gave me her Thai number & ask me to call her if I were to visit BKK...

anyway, Bro u havent tell me when will u be back?

Cheers

Peter_North
20-06-2004, 01:34 PM
why they congregate at Siam Hotel....? simple....a place to sit and rest and work at the same time. It is also a unspoken social arrangement, an unspoken agreement with the authorities (so that the authorities can officially or unofficially (I dont know) raid the place from time to time to clean up the chicken population).

there are other joints like Siam Hotel, these are not as famous as Siam Hotel. But these joints are very popular and more discreet ....and I can be very sure that the girls are all 100% university students or very recent university student drop-outs!

I kinda like Siam Hotel. It's a standalone hotel along one long stretch of N.Petchaburi road, and it doesn't appear as rowdy as other joints along Sukhumvit. I think I'm going to drop by that coffee shop in Siam Hotel for a cup of coffee and feast my eyes to a host of beautiful girls before taking my pick.

delifrance
21-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Hi Mr Romance

I am trying my best to come home this week.

Siam Hotel? check www.bangkoktonight.com on the map sections and you will know. if you are in Bangkok, take a taxi anywhere in the city areas like Sukhumvit, Ratchada, Surawong, Silom, Sathorn and tell the taxi to bring you to Siam Hotel. shouldnt be a problem. Siam Hotel is best visited from 12.30am to 4am. the "jewels" (really part time hookers who need the a bit of cash to tide over the monthly rental) are scattered along the road and carpark in small pockets from 27th of every month to the 6th of the following month.

Jazzy 51 in Joo Chiat? any thai bird that lands there is not very good quality, the local thais will not even bother to bang them.

work in Mirage? every bird can say she works in Mirage...but at the cafe or ap nam or the superstar ap nam? you need to know the joints in Bkk, each joint have product differentiation. if the bird works in the cafe in Mirage, I'll bet she crows like a stupid chicken when she sings and I have met lousy girls there before. Those that work at the superstar ap nam look good but i dont do ap nam so I cant comment. Anyway, there's no big thing about 'banging the eyeballs out a bird" from an ap nam joint, I still wonder why some people boast about it......you should sit down with a bunch of birds and hear them talk about men.....you'd be surprised.

vaxvms
21-06-2004, 10:55 AM

u must be referring to XXRXAXXX hotel
heehee

MarkNgSiongBoon
21-06-2004, 07:52 PM
u must be referring to XXRXAXXX hotel
heeheeEUROAISA. Agreed SIAM is too famous now.

Peter_North
21-06-2004, 10:16 PM
EUROAISA. Agreed SIAM is too famous now.

The next question is where is Euroasia..hehe.

CumKing
21-06-2004, 11:00 PM

Walao...this place has been around for as long as I can remember. Had my 1st overnite serving there aeons ago...

Last time the place was called Come Dara Cafe or something...hehehe

Now still swarming with activity...wow...

Reminiscing,

CK

P.S. As for RCA, was there when it 1st opened I think like 10 years ago!!! KNN, packed like sardines...both sides of the streets loaded with pubs & the middle road was jampacked with patrons a la Swing Singapore party in Orchard Road of yonder..really crazy....

delifrance
22-06-2004, 12:18 AM
another nice KTV place, go to Ladphrao Soi 12, Income Hotel. check out the KTV there.

apart from EuroAsia Hotel......there's the coffee shop near Soi Sabai jai ......hehehehe the road is called Suthisan area....go past Chao Pyra Park Hotel with Emmanelle at behind you....ie...towards the direction of Duang Muang.....at the first cross junction after Chao Pyra Park hotel, turn right into an area called Suthisan......just tell the taxi driver to look for Soi Sabai jai. drop off when the taxi stops and look around....I guarantee you that the coffee shop is no more than 50m away...but no guarantee that it is still open for business!!!! LOL.

Please note that Suthisan is also home (along with the Huey Kwang area stretching all the way to Ladphrao area) to the birds who work in Ratchada, Intermara, Meng Zai's Caribbean, Town in Town, Sukhumvit areas. There are a lot of interesting things about 150m into both sides of Ratchada road........

vaxvms
22-06-2004, 05:19 PM
another nice KTV place, go to Ladphrao Soi 12, Income Hotel. check out the KTV there.

this one i dun know
good !! atleast got new place to venture next trip

plman2002
22-06-2004, 06:11 PM
What I am going to write has nothing to do with Route66 (didnt want to start a new thread becos nothing to shout about this topic) but I happened to be in Thaialnd last week and I went to Tango in Suhkumvit Soi 42.
Just nice they have this lingerie show on Thursday, 17 June.
Those models were just chio, or super chio, i must say.
wow, lao chui nua man.
after the show finished, can see that mama-san brought some of these models to sit with customer.
as for the usual girl for you to pick to sit n chit chat with you, the level are just so-so. language is a problem cos they can speak very little english n me miani miani pasa thai. :mad:
in the end, end up alone back to hotel. hahaha :D

delifrance
23-06-2004, 02:38 AM
in tango, check out if mama vicky is still there, she'll do anything with you for affection, she's mad, mama san still compete with the girls. LOL.

vaxvms
23-06-2004, 11:37 AM
U mean forte vicky?lol

delifrance
24-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Hi Bro V

Vicky is working in Tango when I visited Bkk in April. hehe.

delifrance
24-06-2004, 07:55 PM
There's more than what appears to the eye at Income Hotel. Check out for a mama san called Tiew. She's a good contact but you need to be very local then she deals with you.

Mr.romance
27-06-2004, 02:23 AM
The Ap nam girls cannot be compared to places like poseidon, etc.

I realise some bros here still prefer "Poseidon" in terms of Arb Nam.
I personally was very impressed with Poseidon's environment & layout.
It had some class of its own. Spoke to one of ex Mirage WL & she don mind working at Poseidon if given the chance.But realise business not as good as before when I visited Poseidon on a Sat night.

Cheers

delifrance
27-06-2004, 04:16 AM
Hi Mr Romance

This is the general business cycle of the Ap Nam and KTV places in Thailand:

- Wednesdays to Fridays, Thai people cheong, especially those men who have families.

- Thursdays to Sundays, tourists form the majority of customers and the local thai guys who dont have families or mistresses.

Poseidon on Saturday nights, especially the Ap Nam places can be quiet because the girls (whom you consider pretty) have personal arrangements with their regular customers. Pretty Ap Nam girls have a minimum of 4 regular guys....this is a fact and they will never tell you. If you live with them and spend time with them, you will hear all the incoming phone calls and if you understand thai fully (including the North-western, North-Eastern and Southern dialects), you will realize that they are talking to their sugar daddies, their regulars and their real boy-friends.

thaiboy
27-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Walao...this place has been around for as long as I can remember. Had my 1st overnite serving there aeons ago...

Last time the place was called Come Dara Cafe or something...hehehe

Now still swarming with activity...wow...

Reminiscing,

CK

P.S. As for RCA, was there when it 1st opened I think like 10 years ago!!! KNN, packed like sardines...both sides of the streets loaded with pubs & the middle road was jampacked with patrons a la Swing Singapore party in Orchard Road of yonder..really crazy....

Tok Chai!!!!!!!!! Bro CKKKKKKKKK knn u jump out from nowhere kekekekeke

Chok Dee

tirak69
28-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Tok Chai!!!!!!!!! Bro CKKKKKKKKK knn u jump out from nowhere kekekekeke

Chok Dee
phom gor tok jai meung gan lor... mai jer khun naan leaw na... muer rai wang... pai duem ka-feh duay gan? :p

Peter_North
28-06-2004, 12:41 PM
phom gor tok jai meung gan lor... mai jer khun naan leaw na... muer rai wang... pai duem ka-feh duay gan? :p

lei kong si mi lan ah ? wa liak bo kiu ah :)

tirak69
28-06-2004, 11:11 PM
ai yah... 4get to translate... pai seh...
"me also surprise... no see u long time already... when free? come out lim kopi leh..."

delifrance
29-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Hi Tirak

Tok Jai - shocked
Peck Jai - surprised

hehehehe.....

pai derm ka-fueh duay gan - word for word translation: pai (go) derm (drink) ka-fueh (coffee) duay gan (together)....

pom kow jai took tong mai?

thaiboy
29-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Hi Tirak

Tok Jai - shocked
Peck Jai - surprised

hehehehe.....

pai derm ka-fueh duay gan - word for word translation: pai (go) derm (drink) ka-fueh (coffee) duay gan (together)....

Took tong ler krup..........hai 10 ker neng

tirak69
30-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Hi Tirak

Tok Jai - shocked
Peck Jai - surprised

hehehehe.....

bro,

ur thai good dah!!! me impressed... u used to work as a translator?
pen anchan kong phom dai mai khrap? :D

delifrance
02-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi Tirak69

my thai not good enough to understand the news and thai movies fully yet.

cant teach ley, if not I will be in Bkk teaching for a while hahahaha.

Peter_North
02-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Hi Tirak69

my thai not good enough to understand the news and thai movies fully yet.

cant teach ley, if not I will be in Bkk teaching for a while hahahaha.

You call up the Royal Thai Embassy and see if you understand WTF the voicemail message is about. If you understand, you are considered 'quat' already.

Whenever I'm at BKK airport, I always wonder WTF is 'krung sak..krung sak'

juggernutt
03-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Been to RCA and morgans and route66,

pretty weird stuff...can't even call it a disco. Most people just standing/sitting around tavbles with JW bottles infront of them and drinking. I was chatting with two gals...they were serious about sharing the bottle of JW together!!!
Truly impressed...1 bottle two girls and only JW ...too boring for me. I like to try other drinks and of course not really crazy about whiskey.

SO my 2 cents on this joint(s)........
1) You musty love your whiskey....

2)Better not to go there alone...best with a ggroup so that you can mingle. Being alone really stands out. Also english is kinda tuff.

Anyway IMO this seems to be a pickup joint like in the west./..biggest problem what;s the SOP to pick one up.Another problem it seems more like a drinking joint here...not like the girls are interested to go out with a guy.

Delifdrance...is ratcha soi 4 the same as rca? drinking discos?

delifrance
04-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Hi Juggernutt

I am not sure about Ratchada Soi 4 except that I kept getting reports that it is actually a string of pubs.

One of the reasons that Thai discos are not like the western or usual discos that we know it (ie. large dance floor) could be the entertainment laws that regulate thailand. A disco with a dance floor attracts a heavier tax as it is registered as a disco. If you fill up the dance floor with high tables and chairs, you can register it as a pub, regardless of the size of the pub! This was what I've learnt when Forte Fashion House at Sukhumvit (the original location) converted their dance floor into a pubbing floor. Anyway, the thais are very used to dancing in confined spaces. Imagine how many bar-counter top dancing thai girls can be squeezed onto the bar counters of many pubs in Singapore and Malaysia! economical ! I was at Chiang Rai's Par Club last year during Songkran. Par Club is huge, the largest claimed disco pub in Thailand, the floor area alone is about two badminton halls and the whole area is packed with high tables and chairs.....same concept.

the SOP for pick up at RCA? I am not sure, I did pick up a chick just by raising my glass to toast her. Other times, a chick was cursing at me, I found out why by keeping calm and giving her a naughty wink, she came up to me and asked me why I smiled, so I said: I like your style! and the follow-up came later....I never take a chick out of RCA on the first night, I normally engage her on the 2nd or 3rd night. But the ability to speak thai makes it easier, otherwise, you can ask the girl if she is studying in university, normally if she is crazy enough (apart from being in university true or false), she will take the effort to converse in English with you.

GiddlyGook
07-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Whenever I'm at BKK airport, I always wonder WTF is 'krung sak..krung sak'

Actually, the phrase used is phrod sahp (the "R" is pronounced as "L"). If you listen further you will find that it means "Attention Please" in English. This is the extremely polite form of Thai - absolutely of no use unless you want to work as an announcer of airport messages. Anybody remember the "paging mr. XXX, paging mr. XXX..." at the old Yaohan at Plaza Singapura back in the 70s (and the basement arcade)? Quite the novelty back then. Nobody does that anymore in Singapore *sigh*

Peter_North
08-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Actually, the phrase used is phrod sahp (the "R" is pronounced as "L"). If you listen further you will find that it means "Attention Please" in English. This is the extremely polite form of Thai - absolutely of no use unless you want to work as an announcer of airport messages. Anybody remember the "paging mr. XXX, paging mr. XXX..." at the old Yaohan at Plaza Singapura back in the 70s (and the basement arcade)? Quite the novelty back then. Nobody does that anymore in Singapore *sigh*

Thanks, Bro. Sounds logical to me.

gigantic_tk
08-07-2004, 03:43 PM
New Bangkok UrbanRail (MRTA Subway) Map.

http://www.urbanrail.net/as/bang/bangkok.htm