PDA

View Full Version : A wild night in BKK

Andii3
09-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Just came back from LOS on monday and it was simply an unforgettable outting for me..

On the second night of my stay, me and my bro went to NEP and simply just pick one of the go-go bar to go in...well we not that choosy about the looks. So we end up on the second floor in one of the smaller go-go.

Ordered our Heiniken and sat back to enjoy the view and the drinks. Soon two gals came and sat down with us. We began chatting, with me trting my best to speak with them in what little thai i have learnt.. it was simply hilarious.

As the bar was closing, the girls were jokingly pointing to each other for BFine.. In return I jokingly ask each of them as to how much they would charge for LT..then one by one they said 2000Bht. I looked at my fren and look back at the girls and pointed to 6 girls and told them, "TukKhon BFine pai hong raam LT" (all 6 Bfinr and go back room for LT)!

The girls could not believed it and it was even more unbelievable for my fren. He was asking me what is going to happen tonite?? I told him up to u... u take 3 I take 3 or if not we mass...A worried but excited smile appeared on his face.

Soon we were back in the room (it's an executive suit at royal president so they dont bother how many gals we actually brought back...the next night we actually brought 9 gals back, but that is another story)

Back in the suite, me fren said no mass but he takes three..okay for me. Spoke to the gals and they all agree that each of us will have 3 gals not in succession but at the same time..

Soon, I found myself in the shower with my 3 hunnies and man it was outta this world, three deiiferent lip service, 6 boobies and 3 pussies.....the only word i could find....heaven...

After the shower we stumbled onto the bed, One gal on my right and left and one in between my legs. Man they were so playful that it was simply a blast. I had a continuous flow of BJ and at any time I was using my finger on two pussies while my lips keep changing from kissing the girls on my left and right..
It was such a mess...

Soon I found myself in doggie position and one of the girls went under to BJ me while one gaave me an AR and I was heavily frenching one..

Soon it starts to get so hot as i knew two of the gals had exploded from the finger job i gave them..they then take turns to ride me, with the changing of condoms in between...the timing was perfect as I released my load on the last girls riding me...(all thanks to the Stud spray)..

The whol;e action lasted for one and a half hour..man it was wild..

Once everything was over me went out to see my fren and th other girls in the living room, my fren had a big smile on his face and the girls all looked at me with a cheeky look as if teeling themselves, what a cheeky b.st.rd I am..

Well the nest night, as mentioned earlier, I BFined 9 gals...it was another night of chaotic pleasures...

NOw feeling so sad that me back in Sillypore...but hey in 8 days time me pai thi Krungtheb ekk t...and this time round me will be there for one whole week...I have already told the girls that I will BFine the whole bar.....hehehe
....all 16 of them.....

noname123
09-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Are you sure your little bro can take it har...... "boast" also must have limit mah.. ;)

Tr|pp|ng
09-06-2004, 03:45 PM
Just came back from LOS on monday and it was simply an unforgettable outting for me..

On the second night of my stay, me and my bro went to NEP and simply just pick one of the go-go bar to go in...well we not that choosy about the looks. So we end up on the second floor in one of the smaller go-go.

Ordered our Heiniken and sat back to enjoy the view and the drinks. Soon two gals came and sat down with us. We began chatting, with me trting my best to speak with them in what little thai i have learnt.. it was simply hilarious.

As the bar was closing, the girls were jokingly pointing to each other for BFine.. In return I jokingly ask each of them as to how much they would charge for LT..then one by one they said 2000Bht. I looked at my fren and look back at the girls and pointed to 6 girls and told them, "TukKhon BFine pai hong raam LT" (all 6 Bfinr and go back room for LT)!

The girls could not believed it and it was even more unbelievable for my fren. He was asking me what is going to happen tonite?? I told him up to u... u take 3 I take 3 or if not we mass...A worried but excited smile appeared on his face.

Soon we were back in the room (it's an executive suit at royal president so they dont bother how many gals we actually brought back...the next night we actually brought 9 gals back, but that is another story)

Back in the suite, me fren said no mass but he takes three..okay for me. Spoke to the gals and they all agree that each of us will have 3 gals not in succession but at the same time..

Soon, I found myself in the shower with my 3 hunnies and man it was outta this world, three deiiferent lip service, 6 boobies and 3 pussies.....the only word i could find....heaven...

After the shower we stumbled onto the bed, One gal on my right and left and one in between my legs. Man they were so playful that it was simply a blast. I had a continuous flow of BJ and at any time I was using my finger on two pussies while my lips keep changing from kissing the girls on my left and right..
It was such a mess...

Soon I found myself in doggie position and one of the girls went under to BJ me while one gaave me an AR and I was heavily frenching one..

Soon it starts to get so hot as i knew two of the gals had exploded from the finger job i gave them..they then take turns to ride me, with the changing of condoms in between...the timing was perfect as I released my load on the last girls riding me...(all thanks to the Stud spray)..

The whol;e action lasted for one and a half hour..man it was wild..

Once everything was over me went out to see my fren and th other girls in the living room, my fren had a big smile on his face and the girls all looked at me with a cheeky look as if teeling themselves, what a cheeky b.st.rd I am..

Well the nest night, as mentioned earlier, I BFined 9 gals...it was another night of chaotic pleasures...

NOw feeling so sad that me back in Sillypore...but hey in 8 days time me pai thi Krungtheb ekk t...and this time round me will be there for one whole week...I have already told the girls that I will BFine the whole bar.....hehehe
....all 16 of them.....

Careful, wait later "sperm not enough" hehe...Nice FR....now u make me all horny again.

Sinoview
09-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Andii3,

You really know how to enjoy life... more like there is no tomorrow.

Well done....as long as your are happy and don't mine the spendings... just go ahead for more.

Seeing your posting make me "steamed".....Good motivation.

Andii3
09-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Well i am glad that some pple are happy and liked my FR....well i believe that I have worked my butt off in Sillypore and when i pai krungtheb...i will just go all out to have a good time no matter what the cost is...

Hehe..actually me now cant wait for my trip on the 16 - 22 june, this time round bring a diffrent fren...guess he will get shocked when I Bfine the 13 girls in there...

Well just simply cant wait to see my beloved Ah Phet, Noi and Yao again...

Andii3
09-06-2004, 08:33 PM
To add on i would anytime recommend Royal President Courtwing...as they dont give a care as to how many girls you bring...and the Courtwing is like a different building in soi 15. Only the security guard is there, so no embarassing encounter with the service desk...

Andii3
09-06-2004, 08:37 PM
noname123......well i guess we should arrange for a trip together and let me show you one helluva time.. Pai thi krungtheb duay gan mai?

delifrance
10-06-2004, 02:47 AM
hi

suggestion to get better quality girls - go to any high class KTV, check out the counter girls, find one that is not too quiet or too eager but moderately friendly and mature.....work on her on the first night of your week - tell her to get some girls to have a whole night's fun with you and your friends....arrange with her.......hehehe

meanwhile before your party hatches, play with other girls in other places but becareful....most of the girls take drugs in the toilet or your room's toilet before they engage in sex parties with you... sometimes you'll get to party in THEIR rooms instead.

it's usually the standard procedure but they will never admit it. believe it or not but it's true.

vaxvms
10-06-2004, 06:15 PM
2nd floor NEP tot all lady-boy joint
hope u get the real TG

tirak99
10-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Hi Bro Andii3,

Nice FR reports, thanks 4 sharing. BTW, saw ur posting tt u r going again on 16 Jun-22 Jun. I'm going 2 bkk on 17 Jun and will be leaving on 21 Jun 4 HDY.

Any chances, i can meet up la kopi or any outing over there together. I'm also meeting one of the samster there on 19 Jun in bkk la kopi. I will PM u my contact no. :)

Cheers,

Andii3
11-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Vax..

The joint that has all lady boys on the 2nd floor is the one in the corner, Casanova. You can practically see them overflow onto the corridor..quite a sight actually..hehe

Tirak..

Well I have received your PM.. will give you a tinkle when I'm there..kin kaffe chai mai..mai mee panha..

Andii3
11-06-2004, 11:18 AM
yomun..

Maybe they were trying to compare their's and yours since it is buldging to the max...hehe

noname123
11-06-2004, 11:27 PM
noname123......well i guess we should arrange for a trip together and let me show you one helluva time.. Pai thi krungtheb duay gan mai?

Thanks for your offer...i admit i not so pwerful as you...You enjoy yourself

And BTW....me dun know Thai...so what are you saying har.....??? ;)

thaiboy
12-06-2004, 07:04 AM
Pai thi krungtheb duay gan mai?
Want to go to Bangkok together?

Nowadays yomun put pasa thai like water, pei fu pei fu

noname123
12-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Pai thi krungtheb duay gan mai?
Want to go to Bangkok together?

Bro Yomun....Thanks for your translation

Andii3
12-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Phom poot pasa thai mai meng kan Bro Yomun. Bro Yo mun keng mak mak, phom poot nid noi khrap.

( I speak thai not like bro yomun...he very good i only a bit)

Mr.romance
12-06-2004, 11:05 PM
There are some bros here tat can speak solid pasa Thai such as bro keet & Farark...Bro keet even help me to translate to my TG.heehee

delifrance
14-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Hi Mr Romance

please remember your favour that you asked of me and i did it for you - the important thing is not about the favour, the important thing is about how fast she responded to you and why she did it, you should know her real colours by now.......

hope you "tar sart wang liao" and "mai pit tar dom hee"

LOL.

JustCurious
14-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Dear Bros,
I will be going to BKK in early July 2004.
Can somebody advise me where I can get a cheap massage and sex.
Please give me contact numbers of FL if possible.Maybe I can negotiate now. :)

Andii3
15-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Dear bros from this thread..thankyou for keeping this thread alive..anyway, tomorrow (16 June) I will be returning to BKK again and this time for 7 days..

Hope that when I return back, there would be a good FR for me to share..

See all of ya..

Pai thi Krungtheb meng kan glab bahn..hehe

ansk
15-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Any bros here frequent route66dancepub? The girls there look chio. Anyone knows if they are easy to pick up? thanks a lot

vaxvms
15-06-2004, 05:40 PM
Hi Mr Romance

please remember your favour that you asked of me and i did it for you - the important thing is not about the favour, the important thing is about how fast she responded to you and why she did it, you should know her real colours by now.......

hope you "tar sart wang liao" and "mai pit tar dom hee"

LOL.

agreee!!!
me also tell romance TG love playing this kind of game
dun know when then they will chg :rolleyes:

vaxvms
15-06-2004, 05:42 PM
Any bros here frequent route66dancepub? The girls there look chio. Anyone knows if they are easy to pick up? thanks a lot

any girl in the world can be picked up but onli to see how good u can bring her to the bed :)

delifrance
15-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Hi

agree totally with bro vax. *laugh*....sometimes it takes a stupid 1 hour of talk thai with the girls and sometimes it takes only a toast of a glass (trust me.....it has happened before).

the chio girls can be hooked but you have to think about the local competitors plus the foreign competition....there are a lot of hi-so thai guys picking the chio girls to make them into gf no. 2, no. 3, and so forth....hehehehe.... you are competing with them.....but...what the heck?....cheong lor....

delifrance
15-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi JustCurious

how cheap a massage that you would rate?

cheap sex? how cheap? you can a go at about S$22.50 for a whole night and she will treat your testicles as if she's tenderly carrying a wok of boiling hot oil....but I dont think you'll like her face or ....her body.... LOL

Mr.romance
15-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Hi JustCurious

how cheap a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=massage&v=56">massage</a> that you would rate?

cheap sex? how cheap? you can a go at about S$22.50 for a whole night and she will treat your testicles as if she's tenderly carrying a wok of boiling hot oil....but I dont think you'll like her face or ....her body.... LOL

haha..tats a good wan bro..I still enjoy the passion of sitting at arb nam joints models lobby to have a drink...I will try not to bio the models & see how they react.

Cheers

Mr.romance
15-06-2004, 11:00 PM
agreee!!!
me also tell <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=romance&v=56">romance</a> TG <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=love&v=56">love</a> playing this kind of game
dun know when then they will chg :rolleyes:

I doubt they will ever change. if tats the case It will not be them anymore.

Mr.romance
15-06-2004, 11:42 PM
see how they react? how do u think they will react ? what they want is <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=money&v=56">money</a>. u think they really WANT u?

haha..This shows how much u know about cheongin BKK

delifrance
16-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Hi

they do want you.....and your money.....in the order of money first, good looks and soft heart/cow brains.

they are very good in playing shy and virgin......definitely.

dont bother to play "mai bio" the girls in an Ap Nam, they walk into the Ap Nam, they ARE REPORTING for WORK and all the "borikan" (service) covers the bf/gf shit and etc. It's all WORK, the nice sex makes the WORK enjoyable but then again, you ARE NOT the ONLY ONE who gives her the best of either worlds or both worlds. The world of good sex and the world of good money and cow brains.

These two worlds exist in every hooker's mind - good sex, good money/cow brains.

Orm Pra Ma Poot Mai Cher, Na Nuer Jai Ser Cher Mai Dai

- hit song from Thongchai McIntyre (Bird) and Sek (lead singer of band Loso)

it's so appropriate and deeply reflects how the thai people see themselves!

what it means:

even if you speak as if you have Buddha in your mouth (ie. absolute truth and honesty), what you speak cannot be believed.

a gentle beautiful face like the calm serene expression of a gentle bovine, you have the heart of a tiger, out to kill and eat any fool that comes into your path, you cannot be trusted.....

jezter
18-06-2004, 01:01 AM
off to bkk tml for the weekend. Any recommedations on Ktvs over there? Only been to one b4 which is emanuelle. Hopefully, someone can recommend one that is better than emanuelle but of the same price. :P