PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if AV is trailing.....

Sir humpalot
08-06-2004, 11:23 PM
actually it's quite simple...you can tell a man's profession by his shoes....and they always got a piece at the ankle..so if you see bulging anlkes..run...!! :o

alphalaw
10-06-2004, 05:12 PM
actually it's quite simple...you can tell a man's profession by his shoes....and they always got a piece at the ankle..so if you see bulging anlkes..run...!! :o

see bulging pants leh how? :p

thecas
10-06-2004, 08:51 PM
Any idea what the bulging ankles is for? gun?

wanderer23
10-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Any idea what the bulging ankles is for? gun?

Yes but nowadays may not be there can be just tucked under the shirt and belt and believe me it's not really noticeable.

Carebear
11-06-2004, 07:12 PM
Yes but nowadays may not be there can be just tucked under the shirt and belt and believe me it's not really noticeable.
Not forgeting waist pouch. My police friend kept his there.

Harvest
11-06-2004, 09:27 PM
see bulging pants leh how? :p

AV folks are also human, can get horny too... Just invite them to join you when they are off duty.

Luna
11-06-2004, 10:09 PM
Not forgeting waist pouch. My police friend kept his there.

No wonder everytime i walk around the Lorongs, i felt people keeping an eye on me. Maybe i look like a cop but i wear bermudas leh. :confused:

toothbrush
11-06-2004, 11:46 PM
No wonder everytime i walk around the Lorongs, i felt people keeping an eye on me. Maybe i look like a cop but i wear bermudas leh. :confused:

If u look like one, the FL okt will tell u today got no gals.... :p

skyrider
12-06-2004, 12:02 AM

Why run??? Unless you are an OKT! :D

Frankiestine
12-06-2004, 10:45 AM

Why bother whether those dogs are trailing, GL is legal hunting ground....:)

ct75
14-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Actually its hard to tell....

Saw a raid at little Chinatown before....Girls parading, guys looking next thing u hear someone shouting in Mandarin "DONT RUN!!! DONT RUN!!!!"

Girls scatter running in all directions and next thing u see this nerdy young chap looking like in his early 20s, wearing glasses and all holdiing the hand of one China WL whose face is black like charcoal..... He pulls her along to under the hotel where an unmarked van has driven up to and the best thing check this out.... He gestures to his superior on his catch, his superior who turns out to be a young lady, long hair and not too bad a figure...... If Im not wrong should be an inspector.... they load the girl up the van and the van speeds off......

kangtow
14-06-2004, 12:38 PM

when someone is not concentrating on what he is working ... and staring on you ... he is a COP ..... excerpt from Infernal Affairs .... haha ... :)

Frankiestine
14-06-2004, 12:54 PM

AV got bugling ankles, cheongsters got bulging fly...:)

ken_ng1978
14-06-2004, 10:47 PM
AV got bugling ankles, cheongsters got bulging fly...:)

lol... this is funny.. :D

suckerll
14-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Actually its hard to tell....

Saw a raid at little Chinatown before....Girls parading, guys looking next thing u hear someone shouting in Mandarin "DONT RUN!!! DONT RUN!!!!"

Girls scatter running in all directions and next thing u see this nerdy young chap looking like in his early 20s, wearing glasses and all holdiing the hand of one China WL whose face is black like charcoal..... He pulls her along to under the hotel where an unmarked van has driven up to and the best thing check this out.... He gestures to his superior on his catch, his superior who turns out to be a young lady, long hair and not too bad a figure...... If Im not wrong should be an inspector.... they load the girl up the van and the van speeds off......
yeah saw that guy before he's around 23-24y.o. like what u described and he was wearing long sleeves and half folded up.

notice carefully most of these AV also got something around their XXXX making em look like XXXs.....