PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles Of Regassam

Regassam
08-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Carol’s Review Friday 04/06/04

Left my girlfriend behind in England six months ago so was in need of a good shag. Decided to try Tommy’s place after reading up on all the reviews in the forum and found his name mentioned more then a few time. Never been to a brothel before so was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it was. Didn't know whom to ask for so just told Tommy I was after a Cat $80 girl. About 20 minutes later a Thai girl walked in and Tommy signalled me to follow her into a mirror filled room. She wasn’t perfect looking but still attractive for her age (30y.o). I’m actually older then she is but I look much younger, able 23y.o to most people.

She asked me if it was my first time and I told her yes and that she would be my first Asian girl too but I don’t think she believed me even though it was all true.

Started with a shower where she washed all my bits. She had such nice boobs I just had to play with them. I like them firm and medium size so hers were perfect.

On the bed she gave me a cat-bath, which was heaven and the asshole licking was mind blowing. I’ve never had it done to me before so it was great especially watching her face deep in my ass reflected in the mirror.

Sucked on her nipples a bit then on with the rubber jacket and fucked her missionary style. Pumped her really hard. It sounded like I was slapping her every time I pumped. I kept full speed for 10 minutes then came inside her with condom off cause. She said I was a good fuck because I kept my speed up and fucked her hard. She didn’t know I hadn’t had sex for the last six months.

Had another shower together then she gave me a short massage to finish off. What she lacks in looks, she makes up in her service. I’m glad she was my first Asian girl and will defiantly see her again. She as set a very high standard for the other girls to follow.

I’m not sure if the girls actually read their reviews in this forum but I just wanted to say thanks to Carol and I hope to see her again very soon.

Carol’s Profile

Face: Nice for age but not pretty, quite sexy though.
Body: Not fat but not slim either. Nice firm medium sized boobs with brown nipples.
Height: About 5 Feet 4 Inches.
Service: Her service is great and she should get an Award for her Asshole licking skills. Lots of eye contact whiles giving BBBJ. Never felt rushed.

Regards,

Regassam

Regassam
09-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Queen’s Review Mon 07/06/04

Arrived at Tommy’s around 2pm hoping to see Yuki because I prefer young pretty looking girls but was told she wasn’t available so asked for Celine as second choice who also wasn’t available. Told Tommy if he couldn’t find anyone fitting my preference then I’ll have Carol instead because although she’s not that pretty or young, she still gave me a very good service last Friday when I saw her.

Anyway Tommy suggested Queen and told me to trust him so I said ok. 10 minutes later a very pretty Malay girl wearing white top and bottom walked in. I was quite surprised because I was after a short girl and she was slightly taller then I was but once she took off her shoes I realised she was actually shorter.

On the way to the room she said something to me in mandarin but I grow up in England so did not understand, luckily her English isn’t too bad. In the room we undressed and had a shower together. She washed all my vital parts but no blowjob. She also washed my toes, which was a surprise but I later found out why.

Finished shower and proceeded to the bed where she instructed me to lay on my front for a licking cat-bath. She licked all over from my neck down to my feet and sucked on my toes too. Then she licked my asshole lightly, it was wonderful to see in the mirror. Turned me over and gave me a BBBJ until I was hard then slipped on a rubber jacket and asked me to fuck her missionary style to begin with. I started by licking her small boobs and sucking her nipples, then I moved down to her belly button. I think she thought I was going to lick her cunt but I had a cut in my month so didn’t want to risk it.

I started slow fucking her then moved her legs over my shoulders and began to pump her nice and hard. Too my surprise I came really quickly because usually I take quite a long time, maybe it’s because she’s just so pretty. We then had a shower but no massage afterward which was disappointing. I think if Carol can manage to do all and give me a massage at the end in 20 minutes then Queen should too, otherwise why am I paying an extra $70???

Although she is pretty and some might even say beautiful, she is however not my type. I prefer young sluttish schoolgirl looks that are naughty in bed so if anyone knows of any girls that fit my preference, then please give me their names.

Now that you guys know my preference, can anyone confirm if Yuki and Celine would be my type?

I also think Tommy should have a photo book of at least the Cat $150 girls so to avoid disappointments. Would be good for business for him and the girls. It’ll only be shown to clients in his fuck shop so there won’t be any kind of risk to the girls. Must suggest to him next time I visit.

I know not all the points I’ve said about Queen were good but I’m just telling you guys what I think. I do however still like her a lot so will be seeing her again once I’ve tried the rest. I have a friend coming over from England in September so I’ll treat him to her. I’m 100% sure he’ll like her.

This was my second visit to Tommy’s place and also my second time with an Asian girl. All Chinese girls in England are ugly so all my previous girlfriends were English, Irish and Scottish.

Being a poor student I’m going to have to wait a week or two before I can sample some more of Geylang’s best.

Hopefully my next review would be on Yuki or Celine.

Queen’s Profile

Face: Very pretty but not sexy.
Body: Slim, fair and very smooth skin with small boobs and large brown nipples.
Height: About 5 Feet 5Inches.
Service: Nice but nothing special. Sucks your toes but don’t like to make eye contact. She will be good for someone who’s looking for a girlfriend experience.

Regards,

Regassam

zyxel01
09-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Sorry bro, had to hijack your thread.

You seemed to be pretty mixed up with races here. Queen is Chinese, and so is Carol. There are no thai for cat80 or cat150. All are Malaysian Chinese/Malay and Singaporean Chinese.

Anyway thanks for the FRs and good job!!

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
10-06-2004, 04:00 AM
Queen’s Review Mon 07/06/04
Now that you guys know my preference, can anyone confirm if Yuki and Celine would be my type?

I also think Tommy should have a photo book of at least the Cat $150 girls so to avoid disappointments. Would be good for business for him and the girls. It’ll only be shown to clients in his fuck shop so there won’t be any kind of risk to the girls. Must suggest to him next time I visit.

I know not all the points I’ve said about Queen were good but I’m just telling you guys what I think. I do however still like her a lot so will be seeing her again once I’ve tried the rest. I have a friend coming over from England in September so I’ll treat him to her. I’m 100% sure he’ll like her.

This was my second visit to Tommy’s place and also my second time with an Asian girl. All Chinese girls in England are ugly so all my previous girlfriends were English, Irish and Scottish.

Being a poor student I’m going to have to wait a week or two before I can sample some more of Geylang’s best.

Hopefully my next review would be on Yuki or Celine.

Regards,

Regassam

Foremost, a very warm welcome to Singapore & Sam's Sex forum.

Thanks for the great effort on ur FR, very authentic and one read I know it was a honest write-up.

Yuki & Celine will definitely suit u to a T, try these 2 n we'll disclose more girls for u to use up on ur allowances...bwhahaha.

Generally, the cat$80 girls are older and the cat$150 looks more appealing n younger. So take ur pick. Generally, there are a few good other OKTs (brothel bosses) who can relate the same language with you... considering Tommy does not speak English that well. Try the other houses like 28-29B (OKT Willie who's English is commendable) or 20-34 Gwee (another good English speaking OKT)... still the preference is yours.

Hope to hear more form you and dun burn that hole in ur wallet!

Devil's Advocate,
The Hustler

Regassam
10-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Sorry bro, had to hijack your thread.

You seemed to be pretty mixed up with races here. Queen is Chinese, and so is Carol. There are no thai for cat80 or cat150. All are Malaysian Chinese/Malay and Singaporean Chinese.

Anyway thanks for the FRs and good job!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Sorry for the confusion...What I ment was Malay Chinese and Thai Chinese.

Regassam
10-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Foremost, a very warm welcome to Singapore & Sam's Sex forum.

Thanks for the great effort on ur FR, very authentic and one read I know it was a honest write-up.

Yuki & Celine will definitely suit u to a T, try these 2 n we'll disclose more girls for u to use up on ur allowances...bwhahaha.

Generally, the cat$80 girls are older and the cat$150 looks more appealing n younger. So take ur pick. Generally, there are a few good other OKTs (brothel bosses) who can relate the same language with you... considering Tommy does not speak English that well. Try the other houses like 28-29B (OKT Willie who's English is commendable) or 20-34 Gwee (another good English speaking OKT)... still the preference is yours.

Hope to hear more form you and dun burn that hole in ur wallet!

Devil's Advocate,
The Hustler

Thanx Hustler, I will look forward to meeting the two girls...I will also try to visit some of the other OKT's as well but do they have nice rooms like Tommy's?...I'm also thinking of trying a Cat40 girl but not quite too sure.

Regards,

Regassam

Regassam
12-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Oboo’s Review Friday 11/06/04

Already tried a Cat80 and Cat150 girl and found that price doesn’t necessarily mean better service. I agree the Cat150 girls are generally prettier but at the end of the day, it’s how the girl makes you feel that’s important and what looks beautiful to you may look ugly to someone else.

I tried a Cat40 girl today. I was expecting the girls to be either much older or really ugly but I was wrong. I visited L6H66 and saw No.5 Oboo. She was quite pretty but what I like about her is her sweet beautiful smile. She’s in her early to mid 20s and about 5feet 2inches. I like short young looking girls so she was perfect for me. I usually go for slim girls but I found her very sex even though she had abit of baby fat but not fat. Her boobs are small with large brown nipples. She’s quite dark and her skin’s not as smooth as Queens but she’s the perfect size for me to hug so I don’t mind.

Started off with a shower where she washed my bits. Then on to the bed for a light cat-bath and nipple sucking which was great and got me really hard. Slipped on the rubber jacket for a BJ and then started with her on top. She lets me touch her all over with no complains. I asked for a kiss and she said she had a saw tongue due to having hot chilli for lunch earlier so I’m going to try next time. I then had her missionary style and finished off doggie. It was so good to hold her shoulders and ban hard her from behind. At one point I thought maybe I was too rough and that she was hurting so I stopped and asked her if she was all right. She’s so small I didn’t really want to cause her any harm. I didn’t manage to cum before my time was up (25 minutes) but I didn’t want to get her into trouble so I said it was ok and said I cum next time. I got to do more positions with Oboo then the other two more expensive girls. Next time I’ll book her for longer to have more fun. I think her service with me will improve with time so I’m willing to invest in her.

When I was walking around afterwards I notice a few girls hanging around Hotel lifts. I saw a really good-looking one. I guess these are FL girls. Can anyone tell me how much they charge and for how long. Are they safe and what can I expect for my money.

As you can probably tell, I’m trying out all the different types of girls (Cat40/80/150, Fl etc.) on offer in geylang first to see what I prefer. My reviews are honest so maybe abit boring to some because I don’t glorify any aspects of my encounters. I don’t make up anything just to make myself look cool because I don’t see the point. Girls treat each client differently so she may act naughty with one client and something else with the other. My advice is to always have one girl who you visit often so that she gets to know your likes and dislikes. Just make sure you don’t get too involved because it’s neither good for you or the girl.

Regards,