PDA

View Full Version : apolla 1 n 2

gold
02-06-2004, 08:48 AM
any bros can help. how is apollo 1 now. the last time i went there a few times ard march there was not much girls left . so decide to change to apollo 2.but now apollo 2 it seem the price of the girls also went up.i used to bonk the girl next door so call on the sofa ,its onli rm60. now its rm 80. can any bros comment. am i being koto by the captain? i understand the ah jie can also be bonk . it is true. how abt apollo 1 ,can the ah jie also be bonk? :eek: :eek:

Mercenary19
05-08-2004, 02:57 PM
any bros can help. how is apollo 1 now. the last time i went there a few times ard march there was not much girls left . so decide to change to apollo 2.but now apollo 2 it seem the price of the girls also went up.i used to bonk the girl next door so call on the sofa ,its onli rm60. now its rm 80. can any bros comment. am i being koto by the captain? i understand the ah jie can also be bonk . it is true. how abt apollo 1 ,can the ah jie also be bonk? :eek: :eek:

Well this thread deosn't seems to be moving. I think there's another thread known as AP2, which is the same rite?

Anyway, was at apollo 2 last fri. Book a room and open a small bottle for RM$270. Happy hour is from 4.30 - 9.00 pm. During this period, bonking a girl is only RM$60. Dam worth it. However after 9.00 pm, it'll cost you RM$100. Got a girl (666), small build, can speak and read chinese as there's a TV in the room and she can understand the chinese sub-titles. Service is ok, but here BJ, was very good with strong suction. Got her to BJ until I almost CIM.

Overall quite a good experience esp. during happy hour. So all brudders out there, I would recommend you guys to go during that time. Best is when its month end where everyone is tight on $$$, the crowd is lesser. Than you'll get the girls to sit with you longer.

Cheers

gold
05-08-2004, 11:15 PM
bro, sorry correct me if i am wrong. the last time i went they say there was no so call happy hour for bonking.we were told to pay 120 for bonking . we went there ard 5pm. knn the captain must have toko me.that why we change to golden million. at least they have happy hour bonking 4 rm50 to rm70. bro can confirm if as wat u said the happy hour is rm60 , i am there again. i going to fuck the captain for cheating me. :o

Mercenary19
06-08-2004, 08:49 AM
bro, sorry correct me if i am wrong. the last time i went they say there was no so call happy hour for bonking.we were told to pay 120 for bonking . we went there ard 5pm. knn the captain must have toko me.that why we change to golden million. at least they have happy hour bonking 4 rm50 to rm70. bro can confirm if as wat u said the happy hour is rm60 , i am there again. i going to fuck the captain for cheating me. :o

Bro gold

The apollo 2 is the one next to blue wave rite? If yes, than I'm sure that I only pay for happy hour RM$60 to bonk the girl that I mentioned. The last time you went must be quite some time ago. They use to charge at RM$120, than later they revise to RM$100 during non happy hour. I'm cock sure about it. So you can and ask the captain to refund you or you can fuck up his ass. Enjoy your happy hour there. Worth it. So when you going there again?

Malaysian Datuk
06-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Bro gold

The apollo 2 is the one next to blue wave rite? If yes, than I'm sure that I only pay for happy hour RM$60 to bonk the girl that I mentioned. The last time you went must be quite some time ago. They use to charge at RM$120, than later they revise to RM$100 during non happy hour. I'm cock sure about it. So you can and ask the captain to refund you or you can fuck up his ass. Enjoy your happy hour there. Worth it. So when you going there again?Brother I think the one you went to next to Bluewave is Apollo (or Apollo 1). Apollo 2 (also known as Sin Tai Peh) is at Jalan Sulam (next to Lixin/Starcruise).

Mercenary19
06-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Brother I think the one you went to next to Bluewave is Apollo (or Apollo 1). Apollo 2 (also known as Sin Tai Peh) is at Jalan Sulam (next to Lixin/Starcruise).

Oopsss! Now I know as I was told otherwise. Thanks Bro Malaysian Datuk. So Bro gold do take note please.

studs
07-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Hi to all bros, I did go to Apollo 1 last nite with my buddies. we r enjoyed a sucking gd time there...

All of our gals r giving us oraled at the same time and my gosh... wat a sight :D and we did do the fingering at the same time too... hahaha.. :)

Total damage for a gal is juz RM$50. But a bit dissapointed cos no mly gals around... i'll be there again next week... will get more infos about tat place.

Malaysian Datuk
07-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi to all bros, I did go to Apollo 1 last nite with my buddies. we r enjoyed a sucking gd time there...

All of our gals r giving us oraled at the same time and my gosh... wat a sight :D and we did do the fingering at the same time too... hahaha.. :)

Total damage for a gal is juz RM$50. But a bit dissapointed cos no mly gals around... i'll be there again next week... will get more infos about tat place.you mean APP can still do FJ in room? i must go then since SK did away with this practice, i've been looking around for an LSB that still allows FJ in drinking room.

toothbrush
07-08-2004, 07:44 PM
you mean APP can still do FJ in room? i must go then since SK did away with this practice, i've been looking around for an LSB that still allows FJ in drinking room.

i dun think they can do that last time... seem change of management
even now got happy hour somemore!
emmm should revisit this place soon bro haha

Malaysian Datuk
07-08-2004, 07:45 PM
i dun think they can do that last time... seem change of management
even now got happy hour somemore!
emmm should revisit this place soon bro haha
dun tempt me leh...tonite? :D

toothbrush
07-08-2004, 07:49 PM
dun tempt me leh...tonite? :D

emmm still waiting for reply for some bro
btw i think i can go back to ap2 since my regular has gone back
time for me to find a new tirak hee hee

Malaysian Datuk
07-08-2004, 07:51 PM
emmm still waiting for reply for some bro
btw i think i can go back to ap2 since my regular has gone back
time for me to find a new tirak hee heeok i just want to dig some pussies that's all, last nite bonked two shots already in SK.

toothbrush
07-08-2004, 07:57 PM
ok i just want to dig some pussies that's all, last nite bonked two shots already in SK.

im sure u can do much better than that.. only 2 shots...
that day u can do 3 in a row :D

Malaysian Datuk
07-08-2004, 08:10 PM
im sure u can do much better than that.. only 2 shots...
that day u can do 3 in a row :D
got suitable one i sure go for it! :D

toothbrush
07-08-2004, 08:17 PM
got suitable one i sure go for it! :D

must admit you have great fitness bro..
xiao di still have alot to learn from u :p

Malaysian Datuk
07-08-2004, 08:21 PM
must admit you have great fitness bro..
xiao di still have alot to learn from u :p :D going for dinner now...wait for your call

hornyboy1
12-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Bros .... where is apollo 1 har?? Newcomer here leh ..

Malaysian Datuk
13-08-2004, 11:40 PM
Bukit Meldrum....

Ericcson
14-08-2004, 04:09 AM
:D going for dinner now...wait for your call

Bro MD, if on weekday kindly give me a buzz ok? Went LX that night, finally got no.11. No horse run man... hahaha... :D

Malaysian Datuk
14-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Bro MD, if on weekday kindly give me a buzz ok? Went LX that night, finally got no.11. No horse run man... hahaha... :DFinally brother you got to try her! Did brother Ken** have a go too? Sorry I've been sick the whole week from National Day. Maybe we try to make it Monday or Tuesday night....I'm trying my best to recover for tomorrow's night brother C4's O.N. :)

Randi_Candi
14-08-2004, 05:05 PM
you mean APP can still do FJ in room? i must go then since SK did away with this practice, i've been looking around for an LSB that still allows FJ in drinking room.

AP2 don't allow?
Ever had a time when the mood and drinks was high and aroused by the gals, did it......
Haha, did not know its not allowed, else wouldn't know what would happen if lil ghost found out.

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 05:14 PM
AP2 don't allow?
Ever had a time when the mood and drinks was high and aroused by the gals, did it......
Haha, did not know its not allowed, else wouldn't know what would happen if lil ghost found out.

better absorb the blame or else the gal going to get it.
The most i think he will only tell u not to do it in future
After all we are customer, he cannot do much toward u

Ericcson
14-08-2004, 06:22 PM
No he had 599, a new gal there. Petite but dun think good service. He was cursing and swearing all the way after he came back... :D

Randi_Candi
14-08-2004, 11:31 PM
better absorb the blame or else the gal going to get it.
The most i think he will only tell u not to do it in future
After all we are customer, he cannot do much toward u

Haha......thx for reminding.
Anyway, hardly go there anymore

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Haha......thx for reminding.
Anyway, hardly go there anymore

So which LSB do u frequent now?
Ap2 remind me of the "beloved" captain Ah hua :p

Randi_Candi
15-08-2004, 12:12 AM
So which LSB do u frequent now?
Ap2 remind me of the "beloved" captain Ah hua :p

Walau eh!
Tat fella damn big mouth and can't deliver.
Me? Out of JB LSB........
Kena found out go JB too often, now banned from late nites and over nites there. :mad:
Thats why hardly post in MY side, mainly reading and kaypo abit here n there

Only can tau jiak a little bit at HCs after meetings

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Walau eh!
Tat fella damn big mouth and can't deliver.
Me? Out of JB LSB........
Kena found out go JB too often, now banned from late nites and over nites there. :mad:
Thats why hardly post in MY side, mainly reading and kaypo abit here n there

Only can tau jiak a little bit at HCs after meetings

bo bian lor.. btw i think ap2 also open quite early 6 to 7 plus have gal liao leh
can go there for a quick one...
even now there is happy hour..
i think due to the competition

gold
16-08-2004, 06:38 AM
hi bro. can confirm ap 2 got happy hour? how the charge? i know last time they also have bonk next room 4 onli rm60. i wonder they still have it. i maybe going tjis week.since the last time they dont have happy hour i used 2 go to gm liao. at least they have happy hour.veri long never been 2 a1 liao. can any bro update mi. the last time i went veri few girls so i change to a2 and now gm. :p

y7u8i9o0
23-12-2004, 03:09 AM
just went to apollo 1...the one nearer to singapore...got happy hour til 8pm. rm 70 per bonk upstairs. the gals all quite new...at least to me lah. got some prc i suppose. other updates pls pm me.

gigantic_tk
23-12-2004, 02:30 PM
just went to apollo 1...the one nearer to singapore...got happy hour til 8pm. rm 70 per bonk upstairs. the gals all quite new...at least to me lah. got some prc i suppose. other updates pls pm me.

Are u refering that apollo 1 just beside Merlin Inn. Use to pass there whenever I visited Merlin Inn and BW, but found that this place quite quiet, beside there also has a canteen also look very deserted liao. However used to see a man smoking and standing outside this bar/lounge - about 4 to 5pm.

liverpool_kop
23-12-2004, 04:27 PM
y7u8i9o0 ....Ha ha...I don't know that you will so fast post here.

Why u never mention about your threesome up there?

Anyway, happy hour is till 9pm not 8pm, the counter will also make a last call at 9pm.

Apollo 1 is beside bluewave hotel.

As for some gals to take note of, 22, 688, 626 ,696(My fav), 611.

Hope this help!!

draken
04-01-2005, 11:14 PM
y7u8i9o0 ....Ha ha...I don't know that you will so fast post here.

Why u never mention about your threesome up there?

Anyway, happy hour is till 9pm not 8pm, the counter will also make a last call at 9pm.

Apollo 1 is beside bluewave hotel.

As for some gals to take note of, 22, 688, 626 ,696(My fav), 611.

Hope this help!!

bro.. planning to made a trip to apollo 1 since there is happy hr.. appreciate if u can advise me the location.. me driving in...tks

MachoDevilX
05-01-2005, 01:10 AM
bro.. planning to made a trip to apollo 1 since there is happy hr.. appreciate if u can advise me the location.. me driving in...tks

As long as you know where is BlueWave, you will be able to find Apollo1.
1) When you first drive pass the custom, make a U-turn and towards Jalan Wong Ah Fock.
2) Go all the way and you will pass by City Square (On the right), Go straight and you will see a Shell petrol station (On the left).
3) After the Shell station, you will see a Y-junction.. Keep right and go all the way.
4) After about 100m, keep left and you will reach a traffic light... You should be able to see a directed signboard "Blue Wave"...
Please note that you should not go below the bridge...
5) After you see the signboard, just turn right and then go straight all the way. You should be able to pass by Lion Hotel (On the left).
6) After you reaches a T-junction (opp is the sea) whereby you will see a traffic light, turn right... If you turn left, it will be towards Eden Hotel...
7) Go all the way and you should be able to make a U-turn to Blue Wave Hotel (On the right).

Hope my guide is not too confusing...
Cheers!!!
:cool:

y7u8i9o0
05-01-2005, 01:48 AM
just take note that there are some construction going on there so no entering from the front, enter through the route from bluewave. for those who like big boobs, C or D size, can try 388..errr or 338. thai, a bit on the tan side. but willing to do 3some if you try to convince her. naturally wet and very naughty in the room. good bbbj too.

have fun guys ;)
mi and my gang planning for another trip, will keep you all posted.

draken
05-01-2005, 02:15 AM
As long as you know where is BlueWave, you will be able to find Apollo1.
1) When you first drive pass the custom, make a U-turn and towards Jalan Wong Ah Fock.
2) Go all the way and you will pass by City Square (On the right), Go straight and you will see a Shell petrol station (On the left).
3) After the Shell station, you will see a Y-junction.. Keep right and go all the way.
4) After about 100m, keep left and you will reach a traffic light... You should be able to see a directed signboard "Blue Wave"...
Please note that you should not go below the bridge...
5) After you see the signboard, just turn right and then go straight all the way. You should be able to pass by Lion Hotel (On the left).
6) After you reaches a T-junction (opp is the sea) whereby you will see a traffic light, turn right... If you turn left, it will be towards Eden Hotel...
7) Go all the way and you should be able to make a U-turn to Blue Wave Hotel (On the right).

Hope my guide is not too confusing...
Cheers!!!
:cool:

wow.. tks for the detail directions bro.. really appreciate it...

draken
05-01-2005, 02:19 AM
just take note that there are some construction going on there so no entering from the front, enter through the route from bluewave. for those who like big boobs, C or D size, can try 388..errr or 338. thai, a bit on the tan side. but willing to do 3some if you try to convince her. naturally wet and very naughty in the room. good bbbj too.

have fun guys ;)

hahahaha tks bro.. really excited now... had been some time since i heard lsb got happy hr liao . if only abb not blacklisted. will try 388.. cheers

liverpool_kop
06-01-2005, 08:39 AM

have fun guys ;)

Wau, what you doing so late here at night yesterday? You don't have to sleep meh? Your wife not with you huh? When is your next trip? I will try to make the opportunity then you mention, but kinda tie up nowadays, si bei xian.

As for 388, I guess she is really wild in the bed. But not my type. Still prefer 626, got both the SYT/CFM look.

If happy hour can request for her, I will sure try to "tear" her apart.