PDA

View Full Version : Bookings for the locals

Spanker
30-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Recently in Indonesia,an ojek offered to take me to another location where only the locals go for bookings and discotheques.These places were not used by Singaporeans and Malaysians.He said they were quite far away and we would need to travel for a few hours to get there,staying in hotels.
Has anyone done something like this before?Would it be safe?
Are the Indonesians like the Thais,keeping the most beautiful women for themselves?

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:34 PM
Recently in Indonesia,an ojek offered to take me to another location where only the locals go for bookings and discotheques.These places were not used by Singaporeans and Malaysians.He said they were quite far away and we would need to travel for a few hours to get there,staying in hotels.
Are the Indonesians like the Thais,keeping the most beautiful women for themselves?

My advise to you ---> Better dun try cos quality CMI (this I read from this forum one hor) + Your travelling and back from there will make the price LPPL (somemore haven't count taxi comm) + You might encounter the unexpected (such as being rob) during your cab ride or when you're there ...

cheongkid
31-05-2004, 12:20 PM
My advise to you ---> Better dun try cos quality CMI (this I read from this forum one hor) + Your travelling and back from there will make the price LPPL (somemore haven't count taxi comm) + You might encounter the unexpected (such as being rob) during your cab ride or when you're there ...
That's right, don't anyhow trust strangers. Got once when I was in Bangkok, the hotel driver brought me to this secret place. From outside it looked like an ordinary shophouse but inside it's actually a pub with tiger (thai girl) show. All the girls there CMI one...the performer was an old auntie (IMHO)!Got one farang actually drank that bottle of Coke opened by her pussy! Yucks! :eek:

koche77
02-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Better stick to old hangouts

DNAT
03-06-2004, 03:55 PM
If the gals, available at that 'sacred location' as said by the ojek, are young, pretty and sexy, don't understand why these gals don't want to 'trade' with Singporeans or M'sians for a much more better bargains .... :p

In Batam, travelling in cab for more than 30 - 40 minutes to get a cewek is not a good bargain (in my limited cheong knowledge of Batam).

Batam Man
03-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Need to travel for a FEW HOURS to get there?!
So far wan huh?!
Better not, wait sekali kena RAPE!!! :eek:

DNAT
03-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Need to travel for a FEW HOURS to get there?!
So far wan huh?!
Better not, wait sekali kena RAPE!!! :eek:
Rape by tiny cat quality cewek + no need to pay $ = I dun mind ;)

Batam Man
03-06-2004, 05:32 PM

Rape by cewek my foot ah!!
I toking about kena rape by the taxi driver lah!!! :eek:

cblim_2004
03-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Batam is not so big that you need several hours to get around. The Ojek is very-very fishy. Also, as mentioned by bros in earlier tread, if the girls are much prettier, they would have 'rush' to do business with S'poreans and Malaysians who could offer them better terms. make sense ?

DNAT
04-06-2004, 08:41 AM
Batam is not so big that you need several hours to get around. The Ojek is very-very fishy. Also, as mentioned by bros in earlier tread, if the girls are much prettier, they would have 'rush' to do business with S'poreans and Malaysians who could offer them better terms. make sense ?
thanks for sharing the same opinions.

I had been told that there are factory gals who would come out to have 'fun' (+ make some extra Rp) on Sat nites in a place in Bintan, but the quality of gals and the lodging conditions turns me off :o

DNAT
04-06-2004, 08:44 AM
I toking about kena rape by the taxi driver lah!!! :eek:knn! taxi driver would rather rob you and use your money to kio kway .... :D

sassina2
05-06-2004, 10:36 PM

It is true sometimes that some of the kampong chickens are working in low-end whore places which serve only local market and you may discover a gem or two. However, you will be threading on dangerous territory and far away from any help in case.

The better thing to do is to ask the ojek fella to explain what he means by good looking girls. Then, if you like his description, offer him an attractive deal to go and bring you his choice of the best looker from there to your hotel. Meet only in the lobby, subject to his agreement that you can reject if the quality is good.

Recently I had a front desk receptionist offering me something and I accepted subject to rejection rights and clearly defined "refusal return ojek fee". The quality was suspect and I paid an agreed 15k ojek allowance - all I had to do was to relax in the hotel to wait for a short 20 minutes.

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:23 PM

You still ar beh learn your lesson har ---> Last month sibei the suay hor ...

Which tiny cat? The one with liang duo mei gui hua har ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:24 PM
I toking about kena rape by the taxi driver lah!!! :eek:

Pak ... How come you always thinking of kanna tu one har ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Batam is not so big that you need several hours to get around.

Indeed BT isn't that big ... But any place bigger than SG = Considered big ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:26 PM
knn! taxi driver would rather rob you and use your money to kio kway .... :D

Maybe the cab driver likes BTM's pattern mah ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

DNAT
16-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Indeed BT isn't that big ... But any place bigger than SG = Considered big ...
Batam is 2/3 the size of SinKarPor (Approimately) :)

quote: "GEOGRAPHICAL DATA OR THE BIG ISLANDS AROUND BATAM

Batam Island :
An area of 415 km2 (41.500 ha) = 67% Singapore area. " unquote

(Source: batam.com)

DNAT
16-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Maybe the cab driver likes BTM's pattern mah ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...
I duno wtf is BTM's pattern? :confused: can be more explicit?

Filezz
19-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Recently in Indonesia,

Spanker..
Usually this happens in Puncak but don't have to travel for hours maybe just for about 20-30 minutes time. It is quite dangerous if you are alone.

You can kanna rob or even worse. :eek:

Filezz
19-06-2004, 07:59 AM
[QUOTE=sassina2]It is true sometimes that some of the kampong chickens are working in low-end whore places which serve only local market and you may discover a gem or two. QUOTE]

Just becarefull because some ppl like this will send a thief to serve you.