PDA

View Full Version : Fucked her RAW

tanks_1977
22-05-2004, 11:21 AM
yesterday night went devil's bar and had too much to drink... saw all the babes there but couldn't pick up any... feeling drunk and horny at the same time, so went geylang...

noticed that there are no MM standing at Lorong 8... sianz already... went to other lorongs shopping... and settled for a gal in Westerhout Rd... forgot the house no., but the gal is no. 3... the house is situated nearest to the T junction of Westerhout Rd and lorong 16... and it is new... bcos there are still plastic coverings for some of the decorations at the outside of the house... anyway... it is a SOP session... just that she is friendly, gf kinda feeling...

after that 1st shot, I am still feeling horny... and saw this babe standing at lorong 16 with her pimp... great figure... damage is $51 (weird hor...)... went into a nearby house and proceeded for the action...as I had just had 1 shot... the 2nd shot really took a long time... I pump until sweaty... then, I did the unthinkable... I took off my condom and fucked her missionary... suddenly, my didi got the feeling again, and I know now that I can cum a 2nd time... pump and pump... then I unloaded into her... yes... UNLOADED INSIDE HER... wah... she immediately panic sia... say baby or something like that... i think that time I am still a bit intoxicated with alcohol... I just washed up and left... she was so panic until she knocked down her handbag and spilled all the contents inside...

... i don't know where i got the courage... maybe alcohol... 1st i fucked a prostitute raw, a very dangerous thing to do... 2nd, i unloaded inside her... sheesh...

toothbrush
22-05-2004, 01:10 PM
... damage is $51 (weird hor...)...
maybe the $1 is for the condom :D

cbjuiceyumseng
22-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Am not anyone to u but please do not do that (raw) again....for your own good. :)

Precious_123
22-05-2004, 04:11 PM
going to be dad soon???That's the man.

Harvest
23-05-2004, 12:06 AM
You'd better go for an AIDS screening too...

booby
23-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Thats why one must not don't drink so much that the brain stops functioning properly.
Seems a bit surprise how the girl allowed it.
For once I can understand if it was a girl from the houses, which is definately not a great idea. But doing raw to a FL is big big trouble. Bro I seriously pray for your wellbeing...

leefook69
23-05-2004, 09:27 PM
quick quick go for check up. pray for you.

Hasa Sas
23-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Thats why one must not don't drink so much that the brain stops functioning properly.
Seems a bit surprise how the girl allowed it.
For once I can understand if it was a girl from the houses, which is definately not a great idea. But doing raw to a FL is big big trouble. Bro I seriously pray for your wellbeing...

agree with bro boody...doing raw with any WLs is like digging your own graves.....did raw with a indo WL(batam) 5 yrs ago and the action still haunt me till now. :(
Blame it on my ignorance and my small dick

triplebiatch
24-05-2004, 12:26 AM
er...... you may just kill your child if the pros abort or she will keep your child??? if your sperm is strong?

just a school of thought.....

Xyberduke
24-05-2004, 12:57 AM
raw with an unlicensed FL... good luck bro

CheongVic
24-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Well, I must say u r on the "High"-risk group.

Bro, do everyone a favour, can?

Stay away from any form of sexual activity for ur own good. Go for a check up, or at least use a condom (if u really need to....).

Wish u good luck.

smlee
24-05-2004, 10:43 AM
er...... you may just kill your child if the pros abort or she will keep your child??? if your sperm is strong?

just a school of thought.....

Don't be an idiot .....who is concern about the child here??

duke
24-05-2004, 11:09 AM
raw with an unlicensed FL... good luck bro

Yeah the reason they are not licence is they are too young to obtain the licence or they may have some desease.....
Let's just hope that it is for the fomer reason rather than the later...... Good luck.........

Frankiestine
24-05-2004, 12:58 PM
agree with bro boody...doing raw with any WLs is like digging your own graves.....did raw with a indo WL(batam) 5 yrs ago and the action still haunt me till now. :(
Blame it on my ignorance and my small dick

Yeah couldn't agree more, 5 to 6 years back I bonked a gorgeous looking 18 yo in Palembang raw, we did every possible position ever known to man kind, went 360 round the bed doing 69. A couple of weeks later back in Singapore I started to pee blood. I was scare the shit out, went to NUH had to tell the truth to doc, gave me a lecture on precaution and all thats stuff. Did all the AIDS AND STD check, found nothing but one month later went for review and discover actually cause by kidney stones. But that period was really the lowest in my life. It is the uncertainties that kills you.

Ah Dez
24-05-2004, 01:51 PM
yesterday night went devil's bar and had too much to drink... saw all the babes there but couldn't pick up any... feeling drunk and horny at the same time, so went geylang...

noticed that there are no MM standing at Lorong 8... sianz already... went to other lorongs shopping... and settled for a gal in Westerhout Rd... forgot the house no., but the gal is no. 3... the house is situated nearest to the T junction of Westerhout Rd and lorong 16... and it is new... bcos there are still plastic coverings for some of the decorations at the outside of the house... anyway... it is a SOP session... just that she is friendly, gf kinda feeling...

after that 1st shot, I am still feeling horny... and saw this babe standing at lorong 16 with her pimp... great figure... damage is $51 (weird hor...)... went into a nearby house and proceeded for the action...as I had just had 1 shot... the 2nd shot really took a long time... I pump until sweaty... then, I did the unthinkable... I took off my condom and fucked her missionary... suddenly, my didi got the feeling again, and I know now that I can cum a 2nd time... pump and pump... then I unloaded into her... yes... UNLOADED INSIDE HER... wah... she immediately panic sia... say baby or something like that... i think that time I am still a bit intoxicated with alcohol... I just washed up and left... she was so panic until she knocked down her handbag and spilled all the contents inside...

... i don't know where i got the courage... maybe alcohol... 1st i fucked a prostitute raw, a very dangerous thing to do... 2nd, i unloaded inside her... sheesh...

Hummm........ i think it should be those Batam girls between 10 and 12. the $1 is for the Condom.

But you are damm lucky to get out of there alive..... the girl never complain and you get beaten up by the okt...

sam88mas
24-05-2004, 02:24 PM
yesterday night

Whatever it is....it already done...just hope no trouble...17 or 18 years ago AIDS was not known to many as raw sex were common..The common lingo "Got gun will travel"..I must admit I did most WLs whether in Geylang,KS,Pertain,Thailand,Johore,etc,etc all RAW! Fortunately I got negative after the incurable disease was known sometime in 1988..I then started my precautious..Because of my close cheong kaki got infected and passed away a year later.AIDS cannot detect overnight..will be better to check after 6 months..Anyway you are not the only one who fuck a WL raw...i believe some cheongsters does as well as they keep to themselves..Even licence WL especially Thai WL allow their regulars do them on raw....

Valuair
25-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Whatever it is....it already done...just hope no trouble...17 or 18 years ago AIDS was not known to many as raw sex were common..The common lingo "Got gun will travel"..I must admit I did most WLs whether in Geylang,KS,Pertain,Thailand,Johore,etc,etc all RAW! Fortunately I got negative after the incurable disease was known sometime in 1988..I then started my precautious..Because of my close cheong kaki got infected and passed away a year later.AIDS cannot detect overnight..will be better to check after 6 months..Anyway you are not the only one who fuck a WL raw...i believe some cheongsters does as well as they keep to themselves..Even licence WL especially Thai WL allow their regulars do them on raw....

Totally agree with you on what you had posted.

In fact what is done cannot be undone now, let's just pray for the best that nothing will happen.

iceman
25-05-2004, 09:09 PM
What about doing BJ raw?? You can get STD from receiving that too but most GL WLs, if not all of them, do it raw without you asking...

tanks_1977
25-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Whatever it is....it already done...just hope no trouble...17 or 18 years ago AIDS was not known to many as raw sex were common.

... my decision is to stop having paid sex for the next 3 mths when i will go for a check-up... tell you all the truth... i am very worried now... i'm definitely not a beginner in this... i know the consequences of 'eating things raw'... but what to do??? its done already man! i just pray for the best...

everytime i read those posts abt praying for my safety, abt getting AIDS... i become even more worried... i sincerely hope that brothers here can stop posting such replies, because that is the last thing i need... i don't know how many do it, but i belief lots of guys also do it raw with WL... i am not asking to be flamed... these are just my thoughts...

there was this time when i went kl for vacation, i fucked a malay gal raw too... no doubt only for a short while... the test was negative... this time, i really really hope i will be alright too...

Darkstorm
26-05-2004, 12:05 AM

Not all licensed Thai WL do their regulars raw right? I certainly hope not...

catlover
26-05-2004, 12:17 AM

Bro...dangerous la... :(

songxxx1965
26-05-2004, 09:15 AM
take care ... dun becos of shiokkkkkkkkkk & regreds the whole life......go for screening......

Nataku_Taishi
26-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Not all lah, majority only... :(

Not all licensed Thai WL do their regulars raw right? I certainly hope not...

sam88mas
26-05-2004, 11:34 AM
I believe those not so "chio" one, not all but a handful of them as their look and body can't compete with the "sui" and "devil's figure" one. They got to offer some "special service"in order to win the customers come back for them. The two years there is short and they wants to make as much money as they can.

This is an encounter which I used to visit one WL call "mae" in this house along Lor 6. I found her she offered me the best service in L6 after my 3rd visit on her .She neither angpai,pretty or got big boobs.My first visit was above average ..BBBJ and good foreplay. Second one got AR...Third visit I book her 2 sessions and I got BBBJ,AR,Catbath, massage,CIM..I miss her my fifth visit and I call another girl call "Hom" as she got very good figure and big boobs. I don't to wait for "mae" for 15 mins so I go for "Hom". "Hom" knew I am "mae" regular and surprise I didn't wait for "mae". "Hom" is a very interesting and cheerful girl, can speak pretty good Mandarin and English.She didn't provide that kind of services who "mae" provided but somehow I can click with her. After then i switched my target to "hom". One day I couldn't get "hom" as she not available because of "red". I then go for "mae". "Mae" tease me said I found new lover and don't want her anymore. I tease her and said "hom" gave me good services. Anyway Her BBBJ service to me is still as heavenly as before as if not of her small boobs she sure my regular. "mae" said she want to give me something which I may never offer by "Hom" before. I said what? she said she can make me very shiok and allow me to fuck her RAW. I said raw not my preference..I guess she feel paisay and immediately put a cap on my dick and ask me to do quick one as time running out.After changed I tip her however she decline.Anyway from then onwards I didn't stepped into that house to look for neither "Hom" or "Mae".

Luna
26-05-2004, 07:14 PM
The last time my regular ask me using condom is it no feeling, i say yaloh. i told her i wish i could do raw on her. Guess what? You says she will do raw if we get married. :o

tanks_1977
26-05-2004, 08:59 PM
its still a long way to go before 3 mths... how to live with this shadow for so long... everyday worry...

flowerpot
26-05-2004, 10:15 PM
The last time my regular ask me using condom is it no feeling, i say yaloh. i told her i wish i could do raw on her. Guess what? You says she will do raw if we get married. :o
your regular?? is she a fl??

Luna
26-05-2004, 10:25 PM
your regular?? is she a fl??

No, i don't support FLs. Except i had tried one MeiMei on Jan. She's from WH. ;)

Harvest
26-05-2004, 10:43 PM
My 1st tirak was an FL. But I never dared to do her raw till we reunite again in Bkk and after she has been medically cleared. And even then I had to be careful to use the withdrawal method so as not to impregnate her.

My last tirak has ever had a bad experience of the cap burst when she was still in GL as a legal Cat 40. So we agreed to wait till she's ORDed and medically cleared 6 months later b4 we did any raw.

Yes, the feeling is really fantastic, even the gals agree. But do exercise caution and maintain good judgement. It is always better to be safe than to be sorry.

booby
27-05-2004, 12:20 AM
... my decision is to stop having paid sex for the next 3 mths when i will go for a check-up... tell you all the truth... i am very worried now... i'm definitely not a beginner in this... i know the consequences of 'eating things raw'... but what to do??? its done already man! i just pray for the best...

everytime i read those posts abt praying for my safety, abt getting AIDS... i become even more worried... i sincerely hope that brothers here can stop posting such replies, because that is the last thing i need... i don't know how many do it, but i belief lots of guys also do it raw with WL... i am not asking to be flamed... these are just my thoughts...

there was this time when i went kl for vacation, i fucked a malay gal raw too... no doubt only for a short while... the test was negative... this time, i really really hope i will be alright too...

Bro, we care about everybody including you. Just that we want to express our disapproval of what you have done so that people dare not try such a silly act in future. Ofcourse you must be getting more a more anxious reading about more rejections in this thread. But thats exactly how bad a thing it is. Doing RAW to a unlicenced FL!!! Sheese....
Yes lots a people do it raw to WL's but they are either licenced WL or their regulars whom they feel they can trust.
Just my one cents worth...

catlover
27-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Bro Booby, like someone said earlier, we all care for the Bros in the Forum. Dont ask me why but its because we take the same risks. Its the shared experiences that somehow made the Bros reply to threads, give comments and suggestions and sometimes even advice. The most important thing is that the Bros here really emphatise waht someone is going thru (like going to DSC, thinking about symptoms, the best gal to bonk, etc etc etc) I think subcounciously we all are looking out for each other. Not to sound like a pussy about it but most of us all know what its like to wonder whether we are "safe' or not. We roll the dice and hope not to pay the price. So Bro...dun feel offended la with peoples comments. We only trying to create a discourse for which it mught be helpful for the rest of the Bros. :cool:

t123ang
27-05-2004, 08:06 AM
well you can not worry all the time. go for the test 3 mths later. You can still cheong but put on a cap from now onwards. This is bcoz if you do raw again then you have to count 3 mths from your latest shot.

Some ppl will live with HIV for a long time and some ppl w/o hiv also succumb to other kind of illness so life is short look on the bright side of things.

in short no point worri sick now.

:)

Frankiestine
27-05-2004, 10:51 AM
well you can not worry all the time. go for the test 3 mths later. You can still cheong but put on a cap from now onwards. This is bcoz if you do raw again then you have to count 3 mths from your latest shot.

Some ppl will live with HIV for a long time and some ppl w/o hiv also succumb to other kind of illness so life is short look on the bright side of things.

in short no point worri sick now.

Recalled reading from some where that the window period for testing has been shortened and test can be done even up to two weeks after first bonk. The difference is that while the longer window period is required for the first test cos they are actually looking for traces of virus itself, the shorter period for the other test is equally effective becos instead of tracing for the virus they are rather looking for antibodies against the virus. The prognosis is that, once the body is infected with a foreign agent, it would start producing antibodies to defend itself.

Explorer2
27-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Bro Tanks,

If i am not wrong, the one you fucked raw is the one with damn solid fidure one!!
I happened to approach her near the provision shop to ask the price and she said $50! my bro and i were wondering why so afforadble??
She was wearing a short denim skirt and pink spaghetti!!
very sweet features and fair looking with long hair tied in poony tail...

BUT........... but on closer look, her figure seems too perfect!!
her boobs are like B cup.... damn firm....
too firm....
I suspect she may be a post-op WL....
so i chickened out from trying....

no offence to you but was she the one u tried??

Meanwhile, hope your results are ok...
and wont kanna anything.....

tanks_1977
28-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Bro Tanks,

If i am not wrong, the one you fucked raw is the one with damn solid fidure one!!
I happened to approach her near the provision shop to ask the price and she said $50! my bro and i were wondering why so afforadble??
very sweet features and fair looking with long hair tied in poony tail...

too firm....

nope... she's not the one... the one i tried was wearing white tight pants with a white tube...

Rooney
31-05-2004, 02:33 AM
Bro Tanks,

I happened to approach her near the provision <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=shop&v=56">shop</a> to ask the price and she said $50! my bro and i were wondering why so afforadble??
very sweet features and fair looking with long <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=hair&v=56">hair</a> tied in poony tail...

too firm....

from the way u described ....i think its the Ah-gua u seen..........there are like 2 of them always around there.........very chio......simply like girl liao.........but sometimes if u pop by changi village, ull be lucky if u can catch them there!

Rooney
31-05-2004, 02:34 AM
nope... she's not the one... the one i tried was wearing white tight pants with a white tube...

yep.....i tink she does wear white tight pants with a white tube sometimes..............GL...

sggirls
03-06-2004, 11:42 PM
i agree with rooney, i think the one u bonk is a Ah Gua. I always see her around the provision shop - one with damn nice figure and fair complexion. I always tempted to try but i always remind myself it is a him. hee hee....

bongster
04-06-2004, 02:38 AM
No Joke bros...

2 samsters are down wif HIV in the last 2 weeks.... please do not think it will not happen, these are true cases:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19032

cyber69_x69
04-06-2004, 10:43 AM
i agree with rooney, i think the one u bonk is a Ah Gua. I always see her around the provision shop - one with damn nice figure and fair complexion. I always tempted to try but i always remind myself it is a him. hee hee....

The one alway around the provision shop is confirm a lady-boy. Already op. :p

lorraine
22-07-2004, 01:26 AM

Bro, next time don't do that pls, be more considerate. Thanks.

The_Hustler
22-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Bro, next time don't do that pls, be more considerate. Thanks.

Kekeke...u damn cute. Dig out a long forgotten thread and out of the blue advise him. No punts intended, just find it amusing.

Anyway...I'm a condomed guy... must admit liquor do make men do crazy stuffs thou.

Condomused,
The Hustler

Ah Dez
22-07-2004, 02:40 AM
I still don't understand what is wrong with fucking RAW.

You fuck, You fuck what u like... some like doggie... some like fucking backside... So like to get FUCKED instead...

So here, someone fuck raw.

SO??

simnon
22-07-2004, 08:19 AM
I agree with you.

Whether to fuck raw or not is the personal choice between both parties.

Whatever consequences should be beared by the parties concerned.

Why make a fuss when someone did raw with a WL.

I still don't understand what is wrong with fucking RAW.

You fuck, You fuck what u like... some like doggie... some like fucking backside... So like to get FUCKED instead...

So here, someone fuck raw.

SO??

happy000
22-07-2004, 09:15 AM
There's nothing wrong with fucking raw. You have make a personal choice and if it is accepted with WL, why not?

BUT you must now faced with the consequences
(1) may be infected with STD
(2) or worst still - AIDS

So it's up to individual.

Do you want to challenge the game of life? :D

For me I am kiasi -- I would not. ;)

I agree with you.

Whether to fuck raw or not is the personal choice between both parties.

Whatever consequences should be beared by the parties concerned.

Why make a fuss when someone did raw with a WL.

simnon
22-07-2004, 01:23 PM
I am just like you, kiasi too but sometimes, we do make mistakes after years of cheonging, like doing it when drunk, etc.

Well, we have to live what was being done loh..

Well, I know one guy who died in his 70s lately, he was doing raw all the time and at the time of death, he was diagnosed with skin cancer rather than AIDS or STD, maybe fate is kind to him.

There's nothing wrong with fucking raw. You have make a personal choice and if it is accepted with WL, why not?

BUT you must now faced with the consequences
(1) may be infected with STD
(2) or worst still - AIDS

So it's up to individual.

Do you want to challenge the game of life? :D

For me I am kiasi -- I would not. ;)

ABCinSG
22-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Well, first off, don't worry. Of course, go for your check up, but what's the point of scaring yourself shitless for something that might not even exist?

I believe everyone who replied are concerned, though it might not appear so to you.

So just go for a checkup. Remember, getting an STD isn't the end of the world, and the chances of successful treatment does vary on how early it is detected and the treatment process begins. Oh and of course, the size of your wallet.

Well, all the best, and if you ever feel the urge, be sure to put on (and keep on) a condom, because, other people, like the girl, and the other guys who did the girl, the the girls who did those guys and so on will suffer at the expense of your drive for pleasure if you don't.

Again, best of luck!

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 03:00 AM
So....

Lets All Go Fuck Raw!!! :d