PDA

View Full Version : For CAT40 Cheongsters! CHEONG ARRRRHHHH!!

bangcock
19-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Of all the prostitutes that I have fucked, from the cat40 cat 150, hc girls, ckmm, pdmm , the ktv girls and recently to the young thai freelancers from Mr. Wind and Walter Co etc, in my soon to be dying- extinguishing cheonging career that once burned with raging furiosity, I feel both ashamed that I didn't contribute to this forum. And at the same time equally compelled to make a final ditch of effort to get my sympathy, for a " special" category of girls, to be put across to all ongoing-tough-seasoned-cheonging warriors/samsters. This is a forum which would occasionally provides me with a sense of direction in life in so much as a target to look for, especially when u have sampled a wide variety of pussies. Many times i felt things had already becoming too mundane for me to go thru the process of selecting a cat40 from the tank, pay and up u go. The same stardard routine of you undressing yourself, getting a quickie bath where she looked hard,scrubbed even harder at your cockhead, eyes scrutinising for any apparents signs of spores.....,Perhaps it is the familiarity that kills the curious cat here, but unexplainably, somehow whenever some samsters released an earth-shattering fr ( most guilty of which must be the renowned eminent writer, Bro. Cumking....kekeke ) on any WL, my incorrigible mind, the deeply-rooted sinister desires return to savour that body, hug it, feel its shape and in a moment of lust, breathe in its feminity. I run my fingers through that succulent pair of boobs, to grab the whole mass of the boobs, tickling the nipples, feel its erection before kneading the dough for its soft elasticity and bounciness. Time has failed to diminish the craving for the youthfulness in these girls, and at mercy to my own dickhead, I often bow down on its beckoning, to whiff a sniff from the ever inviting pussy, hanging in mid-air supported by a fine pair of well-toned legs on doggie position.

When I first stepped into a cat 40 house for the very first time in my life, vaguely I could remember how intimidated I was. Felt awakened not by the harsh-push-unto-thy-face attitudes of those tatooed hokkien lau beng okts, but by unashamed brassness of the girls, who like disciplined guardsmen, sit up back straight up, chest out and they synchronised their smiles with eyes flahing at you, " Ah Hia, lai, Ah hia lai ! " Their unwavering efforts would only stop when both my legs were out from the doorstep. If the okt were in a good mood, they just gave me some tulan cold looks, it didn't bother me much partly because that was pretty much expected as I had feasted my eyes and mind without paying a cent. If they were in a mood any fouler, I would get quite a generous handout of new words in my hokkien 101, as they were always cheebyes, lan jiaos, knn and hor gao kan lah!. While drinking my kopi, my mind would invariably race back to moments ago, my heart palpitating vigorously as I recalled the translucent evening gown that veiled the creamy white legs, often with a deep plunging neckline that showed u some cleavage beside which the red tag with the number. Their gowns as subsequently discovered were often heavily padded, so what is a C in the tank would automatically shrink to a B and a B would be A minus. It worked wonders to tease the mind because most of the time you get to see the panties/g-strings these gals were wearing. For just $ 40 you can have all of this toy to enjoy for 25 minutes which feel like 25 secs since every minute is so pleasurable, what an incredibly good bargain...

As with the scam jobs of shrinking boobs, the smiles, friendliness also evaporated into thin air the moment the door closed in the gal's room. Often, this old, worn-out skinbag which I am presently being trapped would be left shivering in the cold room rite under the blasting air-con. While wiping myself dry, I was frantically searching high and low for the missing chemistry. Am I getting senile or wat ? Wasn' this girl waving like mad to me just moments ago. I was so smitten into thinking I was her man. Yes, no doubt no one ever in my life ever mention me resembling "brat pee, or thong crudes", ok since i am no ang mor, no frens, no samster also misled me into believing that andy lau or tony leung would be a closer resemblance. The nearest idol that I look like would be William Hung so I naively thot this puying can see through beyond the mediocre appearance, that was why she so undeniably signalled her number tag to me rite?? Rite, bros??? kekeke...... The money's been paid, so whether I like it or not, and whether my little brother like it or not, aiyah what the heck, just make the most of the 25 minutes lor.... nabeh, my rolex ( imitation one, shhhhhsshhh!!! ) playing trick on me, why I feel like 25 hours like tat long? So many a times, it doesn't matter if u are a newbie or seasoned cheongster, fishing for a good cat 40 is somewhat akin to picking p/e defying stock from mainboard counters trading actively. But here, the penalty for making a mistake is less costly than the highly turnover chongkuomeimeis......

If I had put cat40 into any bad light, I am most apologetic. From time to time, some of our innocent fellow bros would be hit hard by wild temperamental swings of some of the ang pais TG. Like them, I also had the misfortune to be tamed by two TG. They happened separately over a year or so. It wasn't the wasted forty bucks I couldn't come to terms with, it was the sheer humiliation I couldn't stomach. She shouted a string of thai which I didn't understand, but it didn't take a genius to figure out what she was accusing me of. Probably accused me of forcing anal or raw sex on her, something to that nature becos the motherfucker cock-eyed okt said, " ler ka gi zai ler der lai peng chor si mi ! " ( u should know what u were trying to do inside the room ). So had there been an inkling of truth, lan lan much indignant as I was, I would have no choice but to admit fault. But since it was wholly a fabricated charge, I felt then I had the temerity to burn down the whole house..... Aiyah tok cock only lah, I really dare meh? Like Ah-Q, I gave myself two slaps on the face and could only pretended I slapped the enemy's father. Because of these incidents, it put me off the cat40 scene for a while. While my pride would deter me from seeking sexual release from thai puyings, I learned later in life that I was actually ruled by my PRICK. That explained the countless times I tried calling it quits only to return whenever a gem arrived. In absence from cat40 scene, I ventured into hc, ckmm (plus jc area, kallang ), pdmm and thai fl.,

My opinion of these TG has already solidified. If anyone of them treats me unusually good, I smell a rat. The teerak game. read, " drain of money and emotions ". If a TG says, you are the only teerak, she is lying. You are a fool to believe. If she smiles, it is fake. She wants more money. If she doesn't smile, it is fake. She want your attention. If she shows you a face, it is REAL. She just wants your money and fuck off you go. I am a slimy stinky farking ugly Singaporean who has no better life, who cannot get a decent screw from the gals in discos, in workplace given my nerdy looks and inferiority complex. By a cruel twist of fate, somehow I happen to have $ 40 in my wallet and that give me the enttilement to unleash my innate beastly self unto her. Many of us, myself included, have always held on to the fallacy that we are ok, good enough to bonk these girls. I dun show them enough respect as a fellow human being, albeit a beautiful lady. I couldn't care less but just as long i stuff my tongue into her mouth, my unwashed dick into her pussy, why would I bother if the lards smell was lingering in my mouth? Who cares about the long nails, unevenly-cut, what matters is when u manage to finger her, dig her and drill into her. Some bros targeted new TG since they are meeker....you try digging an ang pai's pussy? The new girls being unfamilar with the standard protocol of service to provide sufferred silently. A few I knew had to stop work just one week, vaginal infection. Some of our bros's nail has apparently cut the delicate tissues in the poor puying pussies, the dirt trapped below the nails, which usually contains some dried mucus since we like to pick our nostrils for hidden gold, only serves as a catalyst to the inflammation. Errrr... i feel bad now. Someone pls pass me the nail cutter pls....kekeke So there she is, bearing the pain, wretched and no income until her pussy was back into working condition. But she changed me....kekeke

I peeped into her secret book, not so secret after all since it was just left on the dressing table. She averaged 25 customers, qualifying her for AP status....though overworked, she was polite to me and through her powerful chinese, I came to realised how prejudiced and self-opinionated I had shaped myself into through the unsextisfying experiences. When I left her room, I felt much more sober, maybe becos the hallucinating-effect of excessive cum trapped inside my brain had worn off. Even when I retreated to the quietness of my Lexus ( exaggeration lah.. Lexus's brother, Toyota ), I knew she was in her room servicing another joe like me. Looking back, I was indeed fortunate to be the one on the paying end rather the one on the receiving end. The many sessions that followed, I learnt her story, her family and her goals in life. The sex became much better because I was no longer obsessed of making every cent of my money worth it, I am no longer adamant when the girl cut me 5 mins short. Have I become more understanding or like what some even more seasoned cheongsters say, have I kenna koh hok... kenna the gong tao? kekeke....my upper big head may lose to the tiny one below but sometimes, i still have some sense of rationalization. When you make a true fren from this line, u cannot, but like me, feel a drop of sympathy for them. Thank you, Ah Foong.

Harvest
20-05-2004, 06:44 PM
What is the point you are trying to make, bangcock??

dirtyguru
21-05-2004, 11:12 AM
hello, dun come here and write rubbish ok? write so much but no meaning!! :mad: wan to act high class dun come here and write
about siam kuey!! better stay home and PCC :D

bangcock
21-05-2004, 05:01 PM
Bro Baron17,

kum sia beri much for ur compliments....but we must admit there are more prolific writers around this forum for a long time....
yes, u are rite. she is g12 h10. omigod, u really spot on man. pls share ur experience with her

Bro Harvest,

my point is, while banging our cock against overworked pussies, not to bear grudge against these wls. sometimes if we try to see things from their perspective, we might be able to be less demanding of our $ 40. of course, it's ur perogative in adopting whichever attitude towards them :p

Bro Dirtyguru,

what an apt nick you have chosen for yourself :D u sound like those type that like to jio people out and settle matters, so i dun dare to offend u here lei, but can't u fucking read???? wat high class low class u are blabbering

Harvest
22-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Point taken and accepted. Remember to cut your nails before you finger that poor girl again next time. ;)

walao
24-05-2004, 11:09 PM
My version shorter....

1988 - First GL Cat40
1989 - First Full Package service HC, then ANA Hotel
1990 - First KS Cat100, Hatyai WL, BKK WL
1991 - First Cat150
1991 - First PT Cat30
1991 - First KTV--->Joochiat Hotel, Spent S$250
1995 - Kabuki-cho, 35000yen Soapland, Sapporo Soapland (Sapporo seems to be a more foreigner friendly environment and cheaper), 20000 yen.
1996 - Melbourne, Sydney WLs average spent A$110.00 per session
1996 - KL HC, JB HC, average spent RM220 per session
1996 - Pulau Balai 1 nite book an Aminah (converted exchange rate $80)
today - Cat 40

Wah....i actually skip our closest neighbour M'sia and chiong Japan first...quite a feat....memories....personel pref....CAT40 still the best...nostalgic....Ang Mo tried, Japanese tried, Korean tried, Chinese tried, Indon tried, Cocktail tried, Vietcong tried, Cambodian tried, Burmese tried, Taiwanese tried, Thai tried....but still prefer Thai, even though all cheebyes and attitude are smililar....Ah....Thai......thank you God for creating such a beautiful race....

Walao.......sibei song....

Xela
24-05-2004, 11:52 PM
cannot agree more Thai is the choice :p . However do not get them on the wrong side of things, they can become aggressive suddenly ( some posting already describe this) this is what happen when I confronted one WL who claims that I am her tirak. If you put all this behind, just enjoy the good time together this is better.

Nataku_Taishi
25-05-2004, 10:30 AM
keke...4 yrs later I will gib u one lifetime contribution award for 20yrs in services...keke...Nice one bro wa lao. Enjoyed your posts. :)

My version shorter....

1988 - First GL Cat40
1989 - First Full Package service HC, then ANA Hotel
1990 - First KS Cat100, Hatyai WL, BKK WL
1991 - First Cat150
1991 - First PT Cat30
1991 - First KTV--->Joochiat Hotel, Spent S$250
1995 - Kabuki-cho, 35000yen Soapland, Sapporo Soapland (Sapporo seems to be a more foreigner friendly environment and cheaper), 20000 yen.
1996 - Melbourne, Sydney WLs average spent A$110.00 per session
1996 - KL HC, JB HC, average spent RM220 per session
1996 - Pulau Balai 1 nite book an Aminah (converted exchange rate $80)
today - Cat 40

Wah....i actually skip our closest neighbour M'sia and chiong Japan first...quite a feat....memories....personel pref....CAT40 still the best...nostalgic....Ang Mo tried, Japanese tried, Korean tried, Chinese tried, Indon tried, Cocktail tried, Vietcong tried, Cambodian tried, Burmese tried, Taiwanese tried, Thai tried....but still prefer Thai, even though all cheebyes and attitude are smililar....Ah....Thai......thank you God for creating such a beautiful race....

Walao.......sibei song....

walao
25-05-2004, 04:04 PM
"On Stage.....tearing...sob sob...."

" I would like to thank my Mum, my dad for giving me a DICK, and not forgetting fellow Sam Forum tipsters. Without their dedication in FRs, advise and my life time accumulated income, It wouldnt be possible to spend close to 200K on my life time achievement....Chao Chee bye (sorry....sorry...forget liao i on stage)....200K can do many things manz....but what the heck!....Life is short...Play hard....*Deep Bow* *wave wave wave*.....*flying kisses*.....*walk to back stage*"

Walao

catlover
26-05-2004, 12:57 AM
one of the most eloquent stuff i ever read (sniff)...bro bangcock deserves a geylang voucher to fuck for free

bangcock
27-05-2004, 03:50 PM
thank you for ur compliments. wen are u going to gimme my
vouchers???? :D :D