PDA

View Full Version : tallest girl

LUNCH
17-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Being interested to bonk a tall girl, cat150 or cat40. Of course, I like
good service one. Any recommendation?

I saw one when I visited haishan one day.
Brothers, please advice.

:)

"tall" means ">1.7m", please use this standard.

schwing
17-05-2004, 06:13 PM
next time, guess we have to include height and weight in our FRs... :rolleyes:

The_Hustler
17-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Tall Girl:

ZHI YI

from 2034.

Zhang Yi Mou,
The Hustler

poolhot.
17-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Tall Girl:

ZHI YI

from 2034.

Zhang Yi Mou,
The Hustler

I might be old but eyes still working fine. Dun need to write so big and Bold.

Zhi Yi yr latest one meh?

I can Even see yr reputation count at 44. :D

:rolleyes:
Poolhot

The_Hustler
17-05-2004, 07:10 PM
I might be old but eyes still working fine. Dun need to write so big and Bold.

Zhi Yi yr latest one meh?

I can Even see yr reputation count at 44. :D

:rolleyes:
Poolhot

Dun gei kiang.... that was meant for blur sotongs and not old fcuks like u. Too free ur emperor not in town huh?

How about this.... my current fav girl... errr.....Jasmine

Reputation??? I've long forgotton about it's importance.

Facing reality,
The Hustler

Jang5556
17-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Dun gei kiang.... that was meant for blur sotongs and not old fcuks like u. Too free ur emperor not in town huh?

Facing reality,
The Hustler

How about LS? Pretty tall also. Prada?

Regards

Jang

poolhot.
17-05-2004, 08:13 PM

Facing reality,
The Hustler

Wat abt tis Mei Zhi of 2220? Do U think she will suit me in terms of performance?

Slurp Slurp
Poolhot

Ah Neo
17-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Violet ..........................

Being interested to bonk a tall girl, cat150 or cat40. Of course, I like
good service one. Any recommendation?

I saw one when I visited haishan one day.
Brothers, please advice.

:)

"tall" means ">1.7m", please use this standard.

The_Hustler
17-05-2004, 08:40 PM
Wat abt tis Mei Zhi of 2220? Do U think she will suit me in terms of performance?

Slurp Slurp
Poolhot

Yes, she would fit ur bill - very eatable and workable.

Slurp More,
The Hustler

poolhot.
17-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Yes, she would fit ur bill - very eatable and workable.

Slurp More,
The Hustler

Lagi more interesting. Wonder will she call me Lau Gong like wat Ah Li did. Keke.

Be4 U get me hook to MMs I was trying to get her but her absentee rate is very high. Might need yr help to find out when she be working.

JC tomorrow?
Poolhot

The_Hustler
17-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Lagi more interesting. Wonder will she call me Lau Gong like wat Ah Li did. Keke.

Be4 U get me hook to MMs I was trying to get her but her absentee rate is very high. Might need yr help to find out when she be working.

JC tomorrow?
Poolhot

Nabei, I on the brink of retirment and u stlll ask me to check availibility when there're bros like Phantom, Newcummer, Zyxel etc.. who can do a better job than me.

Tmr JC?? Hmm...I smell boredom and loneliness. Our emperor getting all tied up in Motherland... we macam lost souls...bwhahaha. Confirm with u tmr.

Ain't Nobody,
The Hustler

poolhot.
17-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Nabei, I on the brink of retirment and u stlll ask me to check availibility when there're bros like Phantom, Newcummer, Zyxel etc.. who can do a better job than me.

Tmr JC?? Hmm...I smell boredom and loneliness. Our emperor getting all tied up in Motherland... we macam lost souls...bwhahaha. Confirm with u tmr.

Ain't Nobody,
The Hustler

Brink of retirement? Then I shall follow U into retirement too. Wun be fun cheonging wizout U. Let meet at JC tomolo & discuss our retirement plans. NC will be there too. Maybe make arrangement to meet up wiz Lament so need U there as U are our gang representive. :)

MM or MZ
Poolhot

The_Hustler
17-05-2004, 09:51 PM
Brink of retirement? Then I shall follow U into retirement too. Wun be fun cheonging wizout U. Let meet at JC tomolo & discuss our retirement plans. NC will be there too. Maybe make arrangement to meet up wiz Lament so need U there as U are our gang representive. :)

MM or MZ
Poolhot

Good...good... retirement sounds good; what with all these forum wars n contradictions, lack of quality punts, finding new meaning in life etc...

Me, representative?? Nah... I'm like the gang's infantry unit...charge blindly... so far so good...heng never kenna aqua. It's always good to hang around with buddies... priceless bro.

Simi MZ??

M1 & M16,
The Hustler

poolhot.
17-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Good...good... retirement sounds good; what with all these forum wars n contradictions, lack of quality punts, finding new meaning in life etc...

Me, representative?? Nah... I'm like the gang's infantry unit...charge blindly... so far so good...heng never kenna aqua. It's always good to hang around with buddies... priceless bro.

Simi MZ??

M1 & M16,
The Hustler

Simi MZ - KNS..... MEI ZHI

Charge blindly - Well I think U are doing a good job in charging so far. That wat buddies are for. :)

Doomas
18-05-2004, 12:26 AM
The tallest gal I ever boffed so far... KAR LENG

Simi MZ - KNS..... MEI ZHI

Charge blindly - Well I think U are doing a good job in charging so far. That wat buddies are for. :)

booby
18-05-2004, 12:07 PM
The tallest gal I ever boffed so far... KAR LENG

Is this the cat80 girl?

Doomas
18-05-2004, 12:17 PM
I find her ugly but yet she is$150

Is this the cat80 girl?

cbjuiceyumseng
18-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Reckon that FangLing of Lorong 28 also quite tall, faintly remembered her long legs but she in my opinion is ugly as sin, reminds me of Mo Xio Ling.

omnia
18-05-2004, 03:45 PM

bloody funny comment dude :D !!...this gal reminds of a korean or mongolian...

Doomas
18-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Actually there's something abt her which turns me off. Makes me wonder why I tried her in the first place :)

bloody funny comment dude :D !!...this gal reminds of a korean or mongolian...

Harvest
18-05-2004, 09:45 PM

If Doomas finds her ugly, she MUST be really ugly.... :p

The_Hustler
19-05-2004, 02:52 AM

And what if I say she's fcuking ugly? Whenever I see her.... I shiver... but there's no denying she's huge and tallllll!

Urrrggh,
The Hustler

Harvest
19-05-2004, 10:33 AM
And what if I say she's fcuking ugly? Whenever I see her.... I shiver... but there's no denying she's huge and tallllll!

Urrrggh,
The Hustler

I'm sure our visual standards dun differ alot. I mean, there are some gals that Doomas can screw whom I can't even stand the face... u know what I mean. ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
19-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Anyone fucked Fangling here? Am of the view she is scary as well but gf service !!

kent32
19-05-2004, 04:04 PM
bro yumseng

if you are refering to fangling of 1607 then perhaps bro new cummer can help you :D

Doomas
19-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Hahahahaha, like for example $80 Lily is it? :)

I'm sure our visual standards dun differ alot. I mean, there are some gals that Doomas can screw whom I can't even stand the face... u know what I mean. ;)

poolhot.
19-05-2004, 11:11 PM
bro yumseng

if you are refering to fangling of 1607 then perhaps bro new cummer can help you :D

NC is now blind by e sun shining in the BLUE SKY

He got no eyes for others though he got 4 eyes. :D

fammark
20-05-2004, 01:54 PM
must try tall girl one time hmmm

booby
20-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Actually there's something abt her which turns me off. Makes me wonder why I tried her in the first place :)

Her beauty or the lack of it, is fully compensated by the excellent bbbj she offers.
After all god is fair to all. ;)

Ah Dez
24-05-2004, 01:59 PM

Hummm.... Doomas himself must have never look into the mirror and look at himself before... :D

Ah Dez
24-05-2004, 02:01 PM
A few Girls has been mention......

Zhi Yi
Violet

mei ji?? i don't think she is considered tall..

anyone thought of Cola?

Thresea also can be considered tall...

Ka Leng... she is big size lah....

walao
25-05-2004, 04:12 PM
I got inferiority complex for tall girls :( ...though some are pretty but i could only watch then at a corner and frown....sigh.....my height is only 171cm, and i paiseh to patronize tall girls....dunno why, i wonder how to conquer this psychological problem....*sigh.....*

Walao

booby
25-05-2004, 04:32 PM
I got inferiority complex for tall girls :( ...though some are pretty but i could only watch then at a corner and frown....sigh.....my height is only 171cm, and i paiseh to patronize tall girls....dunno why, i wonder how to conquer this psychological problem....*sigh.....*

Walao

Maybe when you enter the room, throw her in the bed, that way you will not feel the difference in height.
Image the pleasure you will have of scewing the chic with nice long legs...
Ouuhhh, i can't stop salivating at the thought of it....;)

lacoruna69
25-05-2004, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=walao]I got inferiority complex for tall girls /QUOTE]

Bro Walao,
i dun understand why you 'paiseh to patronize tall girls'.
GL is a place for bros to find and bonk their fantasy girls.
171 cm where got short??
me 167 cm only, but i always admire tall girls.
Bro Booby is right, as long you pay,
the girl dun even bother whether you are tall or short.
tall girls also girl mah....

walao
25-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Maybe when you enter the room, throw her in the bed, that way you will not feel the difference in height.
Image the pleasure you will have of scewing the chic with nice long legs...
Ouuhhh, i can't stop salivating at the thought of it....;)

Thanx Bro Booby, i will keep that in mind....but another qns of this inferiority comes up again. When my lanjiao in her cheebye and i try to french her and cannot reach for her mouth, then how leh? and this inferiority qns pops up into my mind again..sigh.....please help me with this last qns....

Shorty Walao :)

lacoruna69
25-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Thanx Bro Booby,

Bro Walao,
try putting both her legs onto your shoulders as you bonk her.
that means you are pushing her legs over her head.
penetration will be deeper and you can definitely reached her mouth...

Jang5556
25-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Thanx Bro Booby, i will keep that in mind....but another qns of this inferiority comes up again. When my lanjiao in her cheebye and i try to french her and cannot reach for her mouth, then how leh? and this inferiority qns pops up into my mind again..sigh.....please help me with this last qns....

If you are 1.71 you should not have this problem. How tall is the tallest GL girl anyway? Not much more than 1.71....

Regards

Jang

Luna
25-05-2004, 07:30 PM
When my lanjiao in her cheebye and i try to french her and cannot reach for her mouth, then how leh?

For me i'm the opposite, when my dicky is inside, i can french her but can't suck her tits. :(

walao
25-05-2004, 09:13 PM
If you are 1.71 you should not have this problem. How tall is the tallest GL girl anyway? Not much more than 1.71....

Regards

Jang

I had this problem once in Australia, and was my first and last embarrasing act. She is about 180cm tall...

Walao

iceman
25-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Tall people like me also got problem. Hard to find GL gals tall enough for me to french when I'm in them. Most of the time, they will lick my nipples instead..

Jang5556
26-05-2004, 09:27 AM
I had this problem once in Australia, and was my first and last embarrasing act. She is about 180cm tall...

Walao

Ah yah you all, sex means you can bend body and fit to needs what. You mean you all lie exactly straight, body to body????

Please, when you bend her over to pound into her, she automatically become "shorter" and you should have no problem banging and frenching at the same time. Good grief.

booby
26-05-2004, 04:59 PM

Not to worry, mostly tall girls have long legs only, the upperbody is normally average length. Get the picture....

enjoy bonking ;)

walao
28-05-2004, 03:55 AM
Not to worry, mostly tall girls have long legs only, the upperbody is normally average length. Get the picture....

enjoy bonking ;)

Yes....Yes.....Yes.....i got the pic liao....this is body proportion...yes........thanks bro booby...

Walao eh...why i so stupid...

Ah Dez
01-06-2004, 02:32 AM
I don't see a problem with tall girls...... why people complain that they feel inferior with tall girls.....

I am not very tall myself.... so wat to do?? just make sure you perform well in bed!

She walk into the room? make sure she crawl out of it... :D

jon2000sg
03-06-2004, 11:52 PM
i heard zhiyi went back liao?

iceman
15-06-2004, 01:34 PM
WOW, at 1.66m (with heals 1.75-1.8m) the tallest girl in GL must be Ka Leng (L28H37). Has hugh boobs (36C) and fleshy body to go with the height. ;)