PDA

View Full Version : Any comments on Spasso

boopbopp
13-05-2004, 09:37 PM
Hi,

I will be travelling to BKK next month for a business trip and will be staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan. Thinking for dropping by at Spasso after some reserch on this place. Any brothers got any comment on this place? Sorry, cause this is the 1st time I will be travelling to BKK.

vaxvms
14-05-2004, 11:54 AM
first time there dun get conned hor
btw px quoted in spasso is in USD
so dun hear tat girl claim 300 u tink is 300 bahts hor
have fun!!!

sibaysong4u
14-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Hi,

I will be travelling to BKK next month for a business trip and will be staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan. Thinking for dropping by at Spasso after some reserch on this place. Any brothers got any comment on this place? Sorry, cause this is the 1st time I will be travelling to BKK.
Damn boring place.

dunnoleh
14-05-2004, 08:32 PM
dunno what exactly u are looking for..

if you are more to music, then the live band is just slightly above average. nowhere near the live band in hrc.

the crowd, 75% are farangs.. older guys.. tamer crowd.

gals, as in other places, some are pretty some are less pretty.. whatever it is, juz be careful as under the disco lights, looks can be very deceiving.. seen several lady boys when i was there..

damage for overnight should be 1500 upwards..

my personal experience.. i got to know this english chick when i was there.. ended up sleeping with her that night..

i always believe in this.. its up to you to make the place boring or fun..

have fun..

collin_23
14-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Haha...later take out one 500 baht. Keep the change.... :D

first time there dun get conned hor
btw px quoted in spasso is in USD
so dun hear tat girl claim 300 u tink is 300 bahts hor
have fun!!!

sibaysong4u
14-05-2004, 10:05 PM
So little meh? Heeeeeeeeee :D

boopbopp
14-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Hi,

Thanks for all the information, so any good recommendation if I am staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan? I read some info on CM2 and Nana, issit good for picking up gals? Was thinking of going to Hard Rock Cafe as well. Any recommendations?

dunnoleh
15-05-2004, 12:14 PM
go with the nike slogan.. just do it.. go with the flow..

find out too much can be bad sometimes. many places to pick up gals. even shopping centres can pick up gals... i got to know one the gals when i was seeing my dentist.. crazy but true..

anyway, hrc is great for me. for some ppl, it may be boring.. cm2, the band is definitely wild. more to hip hop music though.

just do it..

Mr.romance
15-05-2004, 12:51 PM
go with the nike slogan.. just do it.. go with the flow..

find out too much can be bad sometimes. many places to pick up gals. even shopping centres can pick up gals... i got to know one the gals when i was seeing my dentist.. crazy but true..

anyway, hrc is great for me. for some ppl, it may be boring.. cm2, the band is definitely wild. more to hip hop music though.

just do it..

good one..."Just Do it"...Like wat Bro Delifrance say..Sianing turtles will be easier than sianing eagles.sianing eagles is another level already.Sianing Tgs are always easier than SG gals.They are much more approachable. just imagine 30% of population in Thailand are Siam gias only.Furthermore, we are Sgreans...Got more spending power...our ranking is no 1 in the Asian Category in terms of human nature & spending power.Our strength in nature is basically our heart..We tend to give in easily due to our soft heart.But of coz, its due to case to case basis. Not all Singaporeans are like tat.In fact I was pretty Surprised when this FL from Soi Cowboy called me while I having supper with my Own Tg at Ratchada soi 6. I did not even give hthe FL my hp Number.I jus hapen to give her a missed call to confirm her HP number is not phony only

***BTW turtles refer to WL & eagles refer to non WL
Cheers

boopbopp
15-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Hi,

Seems like CM2 is a good place for picking up gals, any brothers got FR to share about that place?

siamcutey
16-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Hi,

Seems like CM2 is a good place for picking up gals, any brothers got FR to share about that place?

Who say? Go CM2 pick girls, have to pay over-rated prices.

SC

siamcutey
16-05-2004, 01:42 AM
Spasso gave me some good memories, but haven't been there for years. But its more of a Ang moh pick up girls place. Prices are higher than usual. Girls not really that tok gong for that price.

Verdict is SKIP this place unless you just go and drink listen music.

But the drinks are not cheap either.

SC

thaigers
16-05-2004, 01:59 AM
Who say? Go CM2 pick girls, have to pay over-rated prices.

SC

hahaah, last year I went, only pay for 1500B for long time :D cos i stay at Novotel that is not girl friendly and have to pay 900B. So i told the girl mai ao. and she lower to 1500. But knn in the end also 1500+900. :eek:

tirak69
16-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Spasso gave me some good memories, but haven't been there for years. But its more of a Ang moh pick up girls place. Prices are higher than usual. Girls not really that tok gong for that price.

Verdict is SKIP this place unless you just go and drink listen music.

But the drinks are not cheap either.

SC
when lim kopi so can hear your spasso story? :D

most that hang out in spasso can speak pretty decent english... other similar concept places include CM2 and HRC.

tirak69
16-05-2004, 10:07 PM
hahaah, last year I went, only pay for 1500B for long time :D cos i stay at Novotel that is not girl friendly and have to pay 900B. So i told the girl mai ao. and she lower to 1500. But knn in the end also 1500+900. :eek:
wrong novotel lah... novotel lotus is friendly...

thaigers
16-05-2004, 11:40 PM
wrong novotel lah... novotel lotus is friendly...

yes, yes. DONT GO TO NOVOTEL SIAM IF YOU WANNA CHEONG. :D

siamcutey
17-05-2004, 01:31 AM
when lim kopi so can hear your spasso story? :D

most that hang out in spasso can speak pretty decent english... other similar concept places include CM2 and HRC.

The word Spasso will forever have this song by Shakira in my head.

"Underneath my clothes."

hahaha
SC

vaxvms
17-05-2004, 11:39 AM
The word Spasso will forever have this song by Shakira in my head.

"Underneath my clothes."

hahaha
SC

HAHA!!!
AGREE although been juz pop in for a killkenny then fark off liao

vaxvms
17-05-2004, 11:40 AM

better do it after farkin than tell her TH of cos talk abt thai bahts not USD

siamcutey
19-05-2004, 12:56 AM
The last I heard, the girls in Spasso are not cheaper than girls from NANA. Just that they wear nicer clothes and speak better english.

Going rate was 3K. SO 1.5K as stated before could be a great bargain, but don't think you can get it everytime.

SC

tirak69
19-05-2004, 12:59 AM
The last I heard, the girls in Spasso are not cheaper than girls from NANA. Just that they wear nicer clothes and speak better english.

Going rate was 3K. SO 1.5K as stated before could be a great bargain, but don't think you can get it everytime.

SC
maybe that nite biz not so good. girls in "rong riem siam" also drop price at abt 3am. kekeke

siamcutey
19-05-2004, 01:22 AM
maybe that nite biz not so good. girls in "rong riem siam" also drop price at abt 3am. kekeke

Rong Riem Siam ST already 1.5K, drop to 1K? SO desperate??

SC

keet
19-05-2004, 09:53 AM

SC

heheh ST normally 1.2k only, but i guess they know alot of foreigners go there as well.
Desperate ones.. tried 1.5k for 3 of us once when we jokingly teased her and she took the offer.!

vaxvms
19-05-2004, 03:45 PM

my last sortie at rong riem siam was chio young TG
neg 1.2K ST then ask me stay wat rong riem
tell her relunctant to gg
OKT cum say 1.5k ao mai
i answer nack pan ha lou dai!!!
but its worst the px
still have her pic in my phone
miss her a bit

vaxvms
19-05-2004, 03:46 PM

SC

maybe raining heavily so bobien

tirak69
23-05-2004, 01:35 PM
my last sortie at rong riem siam was chio young TG
neg 1.2K ST then ask me stay wat rong riem
tell her relunctant to gg
OKT cum say 1.5k ao mai
i answer nack pan ha lou dai!!!
but its worst the px
still have her pic in my phone
miss her a bit
guess u are lucky... i can nvr seem to find gems in siam... go there eat khao toom and do eye exercise. kekeke
most prefer to do ST in nearby hotels so can have faster turn around. even hotels in ratchada they also not keen unless its late.