PDA

View Full Version : Golf and Sex in Batam

same_andy
07-05-2004, 12:01 AM
Hi Bros

Can anyone kindly recommend any itinery for overnight golf and sex in Batam or Bintan ? Better still, if any experienced bros out there with same interest would like to come along and lead.

Thanks. :)

sassina2
07-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Hi Bros

Can anyone kindly recommend any itinery for overnight golf and sex in Batam or Bintan ? Better still, if any experienced bros out there with same interest would like to come along and lead.

Thanks. :)

my friend, it does not require any experienced person to lead nor to organise this kind of simple program. Just keep your wits about ya and don't be flash and respect the locals always.

There are basically 3-4 golf courses that I would recommend to play:

1) Indah Puri - in our opinion, the best value for money wherein they have a promotional rate (less than S$50) which includes return ferry; tranfer to golf course and arrival clearance. With their ferry ticket, you can exit via Batam Centre after a night out in the town of Nagoya. To get to Nagoya from the golf course,. they can arrange a taxi for all of 50k Indonesian money.
From the golfing point of view, this is one of the best golf challenges on the island. (you go in via Sekupang)

2) Similarly Southlinks has such arrangements to but its more expensive and the golfing is seriously boring!

3) Palm Sprints at Nongsa also has such arrangements except that you go in via Nongsa. For this one, I am not sure if the ticket can allow you to exit via Batam Centre or not. Call them and ask. But, the other things such as transfers to golf course applies. Two of their 3 nines are wonderful too, the 3rd one being boring. I cannot for the life of me remember which cos I prefer to play at Indah Puri.

We understand that Tering Bay has or will reopen under new owners and the golf course at Waterfront (Paradise Bay) has or will close. Thats another less recommended course so forget it.

There is one 9-hole course which is interesting and that's the Jack Niklaus designed course at Nongsa next to the Marina by the same owner called Tamarin. Its a little scrappy but if you like undulating terrains, this is something interesting.

As for s-action, theres loads of it in the town of Nagoya where you should be staying for the night. Theres loads of information at our website - see my signature here and go have a look. Hope that helps. I am visiting today but theres no 18 holes planned so I won't be able to help unless you are there tonight and its probably too early for ya. There will be other opportunities in the future I am sure.

same_andy
07-05-2004, 09:01 PM
thanks bro for the info. it would certainly be very helpful.

i am thinking of going on a weekday morning. arrive golf course. have a 18 hole game. then proceed for s-action, etc, till next morning another game.

wonder if that would pose some logistics problems ?

sassina2
08-05-2004, 04:33 PM
thanks bro for the info. it would certainly be very helpful.

i am thinking of going on a weekday morning. arrive golf course. have a 18 hole game. then proceed for s-action, etc, till next morning another game.

wonder if that would pose some logistics problems ?

I presume you are thinking about the logistics of the golf bags and transportation

As far as these are concerned, it is not a problem because even at WTC/ Tanah Merah (depending on where you play first), the various golf clubs
will help you right from the check in till you get on the golf course and the reverse on the way out.

Between the golf clubs and Nagoya and Nagoya back to the golf club, there is no problems because the bags should be able to load into the golf club's taxi / mini van and from Nagoya, get a taxi that has a large boot. Squeeze a little. In the worst case, you take two taxis and the fee for one way transfer should be no more than 50k per vehicle - its negotiable.

You will also obviousl want to consider where to stay - the best choices I would recommend are:

Upper End
S$70-85 depending on how / with who you book
Planet Holiday
Melia Panorama

Middle End
Newly Reopened Harmoni
Goodway Hotel
S$60 thereabouts

Lower Middle
Puri Garden
Island View
S$45 - 50 thereabouts

Low End (the ones listed here are clean and relatively new)
City View
Prima Asia

The details of tel contacts are in the site http://www.s-asia.net

Let me know if you need anything else.

Try not to exceed 4.30pm if you are going to booking joints to book ladies. After 4.30pm, you will have to return around 7.45pm to see the ladies again and in Batam, demand is furious to the point where the nice ones dissapear very quickly and often cannot be found.

S.

hardone80
08-05-2004, 07:38 PM
hi if u want another ball - i'm keen to join as well. however, i probably can do a day trip w/o overnight stay.

sassina2
08-05-2004, 08:45 PM
hi if u want another ball - i'm keen to join as well. however, i probably can do a day trip w/o overnight stay.

If you do an early round and finish by 2pm and head to Nagoya say by 4pm, you still have until 9pm b4 you head to Batam Centre to catch the 10pm ferry back. A good 5 hours of solid s-fun!

Just remember to pre-book the ferry with penguin (you can use both penguin and dino tickets for that ride back).
Tel them 0778 467574 when you in Batam and give them your details for passport.

Bafana
08-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Hi Sassina, so that's what your eyes look like... ;)

Anyway just wanted to reiterate a point in your earlier post...

If you want to go late to get a girl go during the weekday as if you go on the weekend most will be booked (At least the good looking ones anyway) unless you hit the Bule areas of town.

Other alternative is to ring the papa or mama san's in advance and get them to keep one to your specification - If you do these don't be Kiasu and try to bargain with them or next time no luck for you ah...

Batam is one of my favourite places :cool:

lanna81
09-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Hi Sassina, so that's what your eyes look like...

Anyway just wanted to reiterate a point in your earlier post...

If you want to go late to get a girl go during the weekday as if you go on the weekend most will be booked (At least the good looking ones anyway) unless you hit the Bule areas of town.

Other alternative is to ring the papa or mama san's in advance and get them to keep one to your specification - If you do these don't be Kiasu and try to bargain with them or next time no luck for you ah...

Batam is one of my favourite places :cool:

Glad to know that batam is still your favourite playground.
Hmmm sassina, this is my first post here, guess you know who i am ya.
Thanks for posting in my Batam Nightouts happening forum, added a link to your web-site the other day when my members wanna more info on the hotesl and resorts in batam. Too lazy todo any writeup on these things.
Guess those eyes of your will sooner or later becomes cock-eyes after looking at so many ceweks in disco, abit too dark in planet liao, better bring a torch light..hee hee :D

Bafana
09-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Guess those eyes of your will sooner or later becomes cock-eyes after looking at so many ceweks in disco, abit too dark in planet liao, better bring a torch light..hee hee :D
The Planet without a torch is russian roulette... ;)

You can always borrow the drinks ladies torch if needs be for a quick scan...

sassina2
09-05-2004, 10:47 AM
The Planet without a torch is russian roulette... ;)

You can always borrow the drinks ladies torch if needs be for a quick scan...

Russian Roulette is a dangerous game.

Theres a chinese saying which I will try to translate:

"You wake up in the morning with your arm round some thing and open your eyes. When you see what its connected to, you wanna chop that arm off quickly enough because what you see is so horrible"

Anyway, Planet has brightened up its inside quite a bit compared to previously and you can actually see in some places therein these days.

1) Near the entrance is not so bad on the left as you enter;

2) Near the ladies toilet;

3) You can hire a Karaoke private room with balcony and bring the targets upstairs where you can turn on the lights. That will allow you to "inspect the goods" as they say and then turn of the lights and do it right there too! or in the connected toilet!

Some of us had even resorted to using the Mobile phone lighted panels and/or lighting a cigaretted in their faces in the past where it was pitched black!

sassina2
09-05-2004, 10:55 AM
Thanks for posting in my Batam Nightouts happening forum, added a link to your web-site the other day when my members wanna more info on the hotesl and resorts in batam. Too lazy todo any writeup on these things.

Regina,

I believe we all exist for mutual benefit including sammyboy here.

He has been sensitive to mention of my website and written to me personally so I am respecting that until I have heard from him again on this issue.

In fact, he has informed me that he will delete all my postings by mid week this week if I do not advertise with him and I have proposed hopefully an acceptable solution to him because my website is still in development mode and not ready for that kind of advertising.

Who knows what goes on in his mind?

Anyway, I was a little dissapointed the other night when I was there and speaking to Elly and yourself while I was in Steps and you did not show up.

I wanted so much to get into her pants as I thought she and I would hit it off! There were actually one of two others of your brood that I wanted to taste!

Anyway, I duly went over to Planet and lo and behold, I was accosted from the connecting door of the Karaoke downstairs to the ladies toilet several times before I finally got myself grabbed by a lovely nubile creature who works at one of the gambling joints and oooo lah lah, what a sweet bonk it turned out to be; not that she even mentioned money nor ubat.

Thats the way I usually love it and she never even counted what I pushed into her jeans on departure!

You are quite a party lady yourself and I wonder where you get it off yourself?

:p

Sassina

sassina2
09-05-2004, 11:00 AM

:cool:

If the papa or mama is familiar with you and knows you will show up, keeping the prebooked cewek for you is never a problem. On bargaining, so long as you have no taxi and it does not cut into his net amount, its never a problem cos its what he expects to take on the lady anyway.

If you are asking him to have even less than the net amount, that of course is a big problem and you can kiss that booking goodbye!

Do know that sometimes, when a "big hitter" comes along and demands your pre-booked cewek, the papi or mami who is afraid of losing the big hitters business may sell her off and plead menses with you or some other bullshit if Papi does not really remember you well!

Its happened to me before in elsewhere but not in Batam yet so who knows!

Bafana
09-05-2004, 09:55 PM
Lanna

Or whatever your real name is??? ;)

I was wondering are you still running your service there???

Thxs

Baf

lanna81
09-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Lanna

Thxs

Baf

Yup, still running my gal service in batam. In fact i do have a new forum at http://www.happening.net/community/boards/portal.php (Batam Nightouts)
Hey Bafana u r a regular forumer in Bataminfo, saw your nick in many postings there. Do you know the webmaster at Bataminfo, douglas and harold?

lanna81
10-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Lanna

Thxs

Baf

Another question, was wondering you are the same guy i met at Zouk disco in Singapore last year in December? cos he said he was a regular forumer in Batam forum, nick name is bafana or baciana, cant remember? too drunk to remember, too much vodka redbull that night.

Regina Chong

Bafana
10-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Lanna

No it was'nt me in Zouk's - I have never been in there...

Baf