PDA

View Full Version : looking for 'lau chio' - PART 2

pimp daddy
04-05-2004, 02:27 PM
well i have post the same topic on THE GL page...
some of the bro have ak me to hunt around in Petain...but i have not been to Petain before!!n i dont know which hse or which girl is gd!!!
ok, i m look for women around age 30+ to maybe around 40+.must b present looking n slim(a little slim also can).
so any recommendation for me...THANX

collin_23
04-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Try H16R19. If don't like than go for pat H3R11. Pat not a lau chio but pretty.
Do some search on the petain thread yourself.

some of the bro have ak me to hunt around in Petain...but i have not been to Petain before!!n i dont know which hse or which girl is gd!!!
ok, i m look for women around age 30+ to maybe around 40+.must b present looking n slim(a little slim also can).

BoyToy
04-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Bro,

Petian is rather open concept. It is difficult and pointless for fellow cheongsters to recommend you any WL base on looks cause nobody really know yr taste and it's not difficult to go there jalan jalan and choose one to your liking.

If you are asking for recommendations for good service, just read thru the recommendations thread and you'll get more info than you'll need. The recommendations there will probably be enuff to last you for your 1st 5 to 6 trips.

Do some reading and research. It will not only give you a few names for yr to-try-list, but also an insight of wat petian is like and wat to expect over there.

Bonk Hard, Bonk Smart....
Boytoy

adamking80
04-05-2004, 09:35 PM

do some research before you come bark around... got so many threads why must create new one?!? we are not slaves of yours!!! :mad:

collin_23
04-05-2004, 09:37 PM
Haha...nice one. :) Sometimes yah help too much people will take us for granted.

do some research before you come bark around... got so many threads why must create new one?!? we are not slaves of yours!!! :mad:

pimp daddy
05-05-2004, 10:41 AM
hey guy guy...relax...i have do my reading already....but some of the date , date back all the way to end of 2002.now tat bloody long time ago...so have to ask around in here 1st b-4 going n get the real thing.i didnt even go to tat place b-4....

skyl1ne
06-05-2004, 10:22 AM
05-02 :) not very old though the most 35

samp19
10-05-2004, 02:10 AM
can try h3 rm7 not bad.....

supermanV
10-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Must try this WL, hse 16 2nd room on the ur left. name Helen, look soso onli, must ask for bj, her breast is the best in Petain. $30 only. must tell her not to rush u. GL.

rammerstein
03-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Yes, tried Helen before.

Service quite good. Though a bit lau...if u look close up, got wrinkles around eyes.
Otherwise, got the CFM type of look, esp when she is sitting there on the edge of the bed or standing near the door. Her dyed hair give her the 'fierce' type of look but actually she quite mild mannered and polite. Got good customer service.

Not much moaning when during FJ, but BJ wif cap,reasonably good with suction.

Quite accomodating, and joke along the way. One time tried breast fuck and body massage ..could not resist becos of her large breasts.
Requested 69 but got turned down politely.

If u dun mind the tummy and the flabby arms, otherwise, quite value for money.

Oh yes
10-09-2007, 01:55 PM
try h16R18 or H11 the rm facing the staircase, Michelle. both are gd service.

superfox
17-09-2007, 05:03 PM
H11 got some lau chio ,but the wls there always like to stand outside thier room to talk some ppl like me dun like to go in ,feel like uneasy when all the wls looking at u when u walk in ..

H1 2nd or 3rd room on the left got one short hair lau chio WL with cfm face anyone tried before ?

violator
17-10-2007, 03:06 PM
used to frequent one 'lau chio' at H7R1A (inner most room at the right on first floor). She is very friendly and chatty. Figure good and breast very firm but look average. age about mid 40s. I only ask her to do massage and HJ w/o condom. Damage 20 bucks. Nowadays she don't do massage as she had back problem. Have not try FJ on her yet, but damage is 30 bucks for FJ. Massage skill so-so but her body massage is good, she would use her firm breast to give me upper body massage and her long fingernail to caress my balls and dick - that would really turn me on ! She would wrapped up the whole show by a HJ. Really satisfying ! Would RTF is she still provide massage service .... maybe till she recovers.

lewis13
18-10-2007, 09:14 AM
There is also one lau chio at Hse 17 (last hse on the right). Cant remember the room no but it's the 3rd room on the right when you enter. Normally see guys also waiting for her and her room door always seem to be closed.

Once happen to see her when she open the door to let another customer in. She was wearing a nightgown and her looks should be late 40's. Wonder if any senior can provide any info on this WL?

Dun mind trying myself but door always closed and sometimes got queue. Me always dun like waiting so never had the chance so far.:p

rammerstein
26-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Thinking of 'Lau Chio', ....I saw one in H18. Her room somewhere in the middle of the passage way, on the right.

She got a mole on the forehead...like 'Hao Yi'.
Seems quite dao type..but got ample boobs and look quite fair.

Always like to stand outside the door and eye ball men moving in and out.
So, far, have not seen any FR on her. Have not tried her before, so, can't comment.

So, far, 'lau chio' I have tried and still around in Petain are Helen, H16R25 and H1R9 (look like Jap) but now housed in H10. Between the two, Helen is slightly ahead.

The good 'lau chios' I have tried before have left Petain. They used to occupy H11 and H17. The one in H11 frequently wears a cheongsam, has a scar below the navel...seems like she went through a caesarian operation. She was quite nice to me, can click and talk just about everything under the sun. I have scars too, so at least have something in common,ha!

Speaking about scars...can't help but think of Jac, Queen of Petain. Perhaps, it is time to pay the Queen a visit.

superfox
27-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Helen is from H16 2nd room on the left ? I,d tried her once before muz say her milf face is damn sexy for a mature $20 with service so so , no Bj only Fj , her height is short with tummy which I dislike when Fj
to make thing short I can only say u pay for a sexy mom with a sexy cfm face but without good service .

superfox
27-10-2007, 12:31 PM
can try h3 rm7 not bad.....
Is the room at H3 first on the left ? This wl (H3 1st on left) can do cim but will charge $5 more ,so u paid $25 for BBBJ ,FJ and Cim really worth it .

superfox
27-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Must try this WL, hse 16 2nd room on the ur left. name Helen, look soso onli, must ask for bj, her breast is the best in Petain. $30 only. must tell her not to rush u. GL.

she is the one with curly and dyed hair beteew shoulder lenght ? not thin nor fat but abit fresh type ,height not more then 1.60m ,she got mature cfm face to me leh , I think she charge $20 or maybe I got mix up with the price .But she like to rush that's why I visit her once only .

superfox
27-10-2007, 12:48 PM
To all bros, i think we muz post the time we visit also ,coz driffrent time driffrent wl around , i used to visit Petain olny on weekday but reach there very late nearly 7pm for the past 5 years ,the girls I saw that time nearly all same or door closed , but 1 day i took my break time there around 12-1pm I saw alot of new faces ,muz be not much ppl at that time so most of the wl doors are open .

rammerstein
27-10-2007, 01:00 PM
she is the one with curly and dyed hair beteew shoulder lenght ? not thin nor fat but abit fresh type ,height not more then 1.60m ,she got mature cfm face to me leh , I think she charge $20 or maybe I got mix up with the price .But she like to rush that's why I visit her once only .

Yup...that should be the one, Helen of H16Rm25.
Visited her a few times, always charge me $30.
For $30, I always ask for BM, becos' I got the fetish for it esp with her big boobs going over your body. Quite shiok actually.
Maybe for $30, not much rush. She can joke and laugh, so, at least got some interaction and the atmophere will be a bit friendly.

But after knowing and bonking Jac, I think I will grade other WLs differently liao. Jac will be the benchmark.Thinking of her...making me horny again.

BigBoy123
27-10-2007, 01:18 PM
her service that good ? For that house i would prefer yumi 2nd last rm on the left
Yup...that should be the one, Helen of H16Rm25.
Visited her a few times, always charge me $30.
For $30, I always ask for BM, becos' I got the fetish for it esp with her big boobs going over your body. Quite shiok actually.
Maybe for $30, not much rush. She can joke and laugh, so, at least got some interaction and the atmophere will be a bit friendly.

But after knowing and bonking Jac, I think I will grade other WLs differently liao. Jac will be the benchmark.Thinking of her...making me horny again.

rammerstein
27-10-2007, 02:41 PM
her service that good ? For that house i would prefer yumi 2nd last rm on the left

Yumi? Have not tried her before. You mean she is the one next to the Queen of BBBJ, CIM, H16R19?
Will check it out.

smartyyy
28-10-2007, 01:58 PM
hi all bros, i'm like TS, i wanna look for some 30+ milfs, but problem is i'm only 21 and look young, interested in trying but afraid like i'll be the head turner there instead, with people wondering why this boy is here in petain not geylang. haven't recce that area anyway, so i dun know whats the crowd there like, any1 care to enlighten ?

virginboy926
28-10-2007, 03:20 PM
hi all bros, i'm like TS, i wanna look for some 30+ milfs, but problem is i'm only 21 and look young, interested in trying but afraid like i'll be the head turner there instead, with people wondering why this boy is here in petain not geylang. haven't recce that area anyway, so i dun know whats the crowd there like, any1 care to enlighten ?

advice will be. if u afraid then don't go. if you want to go don't be afraid.

who knows u might see ur uncle or relative or even friends there ? :eek:

violator
28-10-2007, 03:48 PM

no problem bro, me also cheong there more then 10 years back when I was your age ! Nobody will bother your age there trust me. Most of the WLs are matured woman range from late 20's to even 50's. Mostly are priced $30 or $50 for those younger/ang pai WLs. Crowds there are mostly blue-collar workers/retirees. Occasionally you will see some in shirts and pants (no tie of coz !!) office workers/professionals.

rammerstein
28-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Agree.
Petain cater to a wide customer base.
We are all there for the same reasons...to fill a void , urge, curiosity etc without the trouble of going through a relationship, save the hassle etc.

The WLs may remember you though. They remember the people who bonk them. It is in a woman's psyche...those who 'makan' their womanhood, they will remember.

ANHNAM
31-10-2007, 07:59 PM
many lau goh in petain but some are good.

Brodie
01-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Seen a pretty one yesterday - 30/10/2007 weaaring red

Anyone known her service is it good ?

House 3 Room 7 - fantastic but $40 - I think I must TRY... Cannot takan leow

================================================== ======

Neighbour

House 3 Room 11 - same price la

many lau goh in petain but some are good.

lewis13
01-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Seen a pretty one yesterday - 30/10/2007 weaaring red

Anyone known her service is it good ?

House 3 Room 7 - fantastic but $40 - I think I must TRY... Cannot takan leow

================================================== ======

Neighbour

House 3 Room 11 - same price laThis thread is referring to "lau chio". Dun know about Hse 3 Room 7 but Hse 3 Room 11 is one of the ang pai of Petain. Confirm not "lau chio". Check out her own thread :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54357&page=13

Brodie
01-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Sorry la post the wrong one la

My apology to all

This thread is referring to "lau chio". Dun know about Hse 3 Room 7 but Hse 3 Room 11 is one of the ang pai of Petain. Confirm not "lau chio". Check out her own thread :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54357&page=13

superfox
01-11-2007, 03:10 PM
H7 room on left near staircase lau chio with good massage service for $20 ,my friend tried her massage and said very good and shiok .i on my way to try out this few day , anyone try her massage before ?

Brodie
02-11-2007, 09:52 AM
No Comment

rammerstein
02-11-2007, 10:55 PM
No Comment

Bro.....I dun think this is very helpful to the sharing and "discussion"....
Seem to be going against the main stream...
At the rate that you are going, u are going to invite more zaps.

lewis13
03-11-2007, 08:43 PM
At the rate that you are going, u are going to invite more zaps.Very true cos his pts drop again.:p

QueenTiger
04-11-2007, 04:30 AM
yeeks: went jalan jalan petain today, hardly able to find anyone gum my taste.
no chance to see the queen yet, many crowd outside her door.