PDA

View Full Version : Retired old 150cat WL

lengleng1
02-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Any bros here knows the whereabout of the 150cat gals once they retired?

Some I know of retired once they had earned enough $$$ to went back home to start a business.Some retired suddenly due to health problems.Some retired due to 'bao' by rich business man.

The retired gals I had bonked were TOTO,WENFANG,HAISAN,HAIYAN,BM,ZHENZHEN,XINXIN.

Ah Dez
02-05-2004, 03:57 PM
Any bros here knows the whereabout of the 150cat gals once they retired?

Some I know of retired once they had earned enough $$$ to went back home to start a business.Some retired suddenly due to health problems.Some retired due to 'bao' by rich business man.

The retired gals I had bonked were TOTO,WENFANG,HAISAN,HAIYAN,BM,ZHENZHEN,XINXIN.

Some just took a rest...
Some "SETTLE" down..
Some.. Earn enough...

And for your info... XINXIN IS NOT TOTALLY RETIRED YET..

Haisan is still in singapore, kana BAO by 1 Rich singaporean..... The bugger who drives the yellow mitsubishi.... only 1 u will see in GL.

ToTo...... happily ever after, same as BM

Haiyan, i not sure...

But WenFang, Still enjoying life, last heard, was in HK.

CumKing
02-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Some just took a rest...
Some "SETTLE" down..
Some.. Earn enough...

Haisan is still in singapore, kana BAO by 1 Rich singaporean..... The bugger who drives the yellow mitsubishi.... only 1 u will see in GL.

Haiyan, i not sure...

Is Pinky & yr past darlings still around? kekeke

No idea,

CK

lengleng1
02-05-2004, 05:53 PM
Some just took a rest...
Some "SETTLE" down..
Some.. Earn enough...

Haiyan, i not sure...

Last I heard from xinxin was that her dad just had a eye operations in dec,I guess no one look after him and thats why she retired.How could u so sure she is not retired yet?Even her home base okt said so.Unless you are still in contact with xinxin.

collin_23
02-05-2004, 06:24 PM
A filial girl. *clap clap* :)

Last I heard from xinxin was that her dad just had a eye operations in dec,I guess no one look after him and thats why she retired.How could u so sure she is not retired yet?Even her home base okt said so.Unless you are still in contact with xinxin.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-05-2004, 08:56 PM
My lanjiao homa-senja-ta this filial girl. :D

Ah Dez
03-05-2004, 11:23 AM

She got so many sisters and brother...... why need her to look after her father when she is feeding the family?

Ah Dez
03-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Is Pinky & yr past darlings still around? kekeke

No idea,

CK

Hummm.....all balek kampong... NBz

JaneB,MunMun etc, but ok lah, mostly all happily ever after...

Humm...Pinky?? basket..... no more darling .... :rolleyes:

kent32
03-05-2004, 09:53 PM
just wonder any bro out there know what happen to pei yi now?

hope she is doing fine in mlysia. :)

CuteBuns
03-05-2004, 11:21 PM

Am quite surprised by this news actually. Last I heard was that she ganna BAO by her ex-japanese boss in KL. Maybe she's here coz her younger sis is studying here...

cheers,

CuteBuns

jasontee
09-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Hummm.....all balek kampong... NBz

JaneB,MunMun etc, but ok lah, mostly all happily ever after...

Humm...Pinky?? basket..... no more darling .... :rolleyes:

has pinky retired? y no more darling? :)))

CuteBuns
09-05-2004, 09:50 PM
has pinky retired? y no more darling? :)))

She is still working...only occasionally. Think its like 1 day a week. So good luck in finding her.

Harvest
09-05-2004, 10:21 PM
She is still working...only occasionally. Think its like 1 day a week. So good luck in finding her.

She sprained her ankle recently due to a bad fall. But now should be working more frequently because she has settled "some things". :cool:

Harvest
09-05-2004, 10:28 PM

She sprained her ankle 2 weeks ago, but she should be working more frequently as she has settled "some things". Good luck! :cool:

omnia
15-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Am quite surprised by this news actually. Last I heard was that she ganna BAO by her ex-japanese boss in KL. Maybe she's here coz her younger sis is studying here...

cheers,

CuteBuns

i tot so too!...LOL...when it comes to this foxy sexpot nothing surprises me!...looks like she is never short of guillible chaps...anyways i wish her all the best, especially considering her lau pa's condition(if that story is really kosher!!)...she was definitely a very fun gal to be with in the realms of gl...albeit a very naughty gal :D