PDA

View Full Version : H05r02

skyl1ne
26-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Tried her an hour back. Spotted her waiting for house to open. Walk past her once while she's waiting and gave me the 'glare' look. Looks like those early 30+ wife of some ah bengs or ah longs lol. Can imagine 10 years ago she must be some chio lians that would turn heads on the streets. Once i see H05 door open and she's not there anymore i rush in immedately LOL She saw me n smile at me. that smile ... omg ... u rarely get another one as good as tat in petain.

Looks: 9.9/10 super cfm face =)~
Figure: 6.5/10 petite n slightly flashy but her cfm looks made up for it!
Attitude: 7.5/10 quite firece at the beginning cause i'm quite noob at petain ask her where to put shoes where to put towel till 1 point she said, Dui Nah Bian lah!. Interesting point to note, you can actually take a shower in there. Starting by undressing DIY =( after which she bathe me =) and back to the SOP. Uses tongue to play ur nibs and semi-cat bath after that. BBBJ next! N GOD i almost came after just like 4-5 mins? Her bbbj ROX n looking at her cfm face omg ....... Put on rubber after 10mins? thought she would ride me but in the end she say she wants to be at the bottom. Finished her missionary fast. Lunch time finishing must go back office lah lol Anyway i'll give her a overall 8/10. Would surely go back to her when got the time n $. enjoy~

*Negative point to take note. No mouth on her tits =(

supermanV
26-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Hi bro, is she the room before the stair? or last room on the left?

skyl1ne
26-04-2004, 03:37 PM
the room just after the stairs on the right
anyway the damage was $40

supermanV
10-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Her body look like alien, go there u know wat i mean.

subband
10-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Her body look like alien, go there u know wat i mean.

alien?? :confused:
I suppose u mean CMI. can provide some details??

Rubber
11-05-2004, 01:42 AM
alien?? :confused:
I suppose u mean CMI. can provide some details??

long legs short body

supermanV
11-05-2004, 02:16 PM
long legs short body
Bro, U right.