PDA

View Full Version : Geylang L16 - hardcore LB fukkk

Tribal_Hawk
24-04-2010, 04:56 PM
long time never contribute liao... so here goes

Cruising ard geylang last week and cursing the lack of LB massage parlours in singapore (didnt want to go excelsior, banged all of them until sian liao)

turning into loring 16, saw one LB sitting at coffeeshop and caught my eye. i went past, parked and came out to chat with her

turns out she has 3 other LB friends nearby (mostly CMI) and i asked her to go with me.

hopped into car, we went to nearby hotel81.

Name: cannot remember sorry guys
long hair, around 1.71 in flat shoes
Face: 7/10
Body: skinny type with delicious tiny waist
small tits
pre-op with tiny dick
FJ (ass) : 9/10 really know how to fukkk

once inside the hotel i asked if i should pay, she says work on shot system. i shot $50, 2 shots $70. stopped at 7.11 to buy cd.

i showered and she jumped into action, catbath, lick nipples and BBBJ, lciking balls and riimming

then, she slowly strip, leaving the panty, which was a super sexy g-strong but got gap at the back, which means can lick ass from behind without stripping... woohoo sexy

got hot and heavy with her grinding her groin against my super hard cock by now, flipped her over and started fingering her in the ass . think LB had earlier added KY when she go toilet, damn wet and slippery

buay tahan already jammed my stiff cock through the g-string gap and started fucking her hard, flipped me and rode me with long strokes that had my cock almost coming out and then burying in again all the way

exploded in the ass while she pumping away and sucking my nipple with her hand below me fingering my ass... OMG

fantastic fuck, she collapsed on me and rolled off and i started pumping my cock again in front of her face as she slurped up the cum, fucked the mouth a couple of strokes for finishing touch.

in heat of things, nv even used the box of cds i bought at 7.11 hardcore LB man, my first ass-mouth and she swallowed every drop she could get.

c_a_koh
24-04-2010, 05:07 PM
hi bro.. can pm me LB contact? or if you have? if not, i can only find at L16?

Andoo
24-04-2010, 06:48 PM
hi bro.. can pm me LB contact? or if you have? if not, i can only find at L16?

his bonk was indeed hardcore and with the FR, i can only describe...................YOU ARE A SICKO and I almost vomit half way thru reading this disgusting FR.

and for you to ask for contact, another sicko is entering this scene.

suck

DemiBoy
24-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Bro, Pai sei. U did him raw?? :eek:

"in heat of things, nv even used the box of cds i bought at 7.11 hardcore LB man, my first ass-mouth and she swallowed every drop she could get. "

clio69
24-04-2010, 09:52 PM
long time never contribute liao... so here goes

Cruising ard geylang last week and cursing the lack of LB massage parlours in singapore (didnt want to go excelsior, banged all of them until sian liao)

turning into loring 16, saw one LB sitting at coffeeshop and caught my eye. i went past, parked and came out to chat with her

turns out she has 3 other LB friends nearby (mostly CMI) and i asked her to go with me.

hopped into car, we went to nearby hotel81.

Name: cannot remember sorry guys
long hair, around 1.71 in flat shoes
Face: 7/10
Body: skinny type with delicious tiny waist
small tits
pre-op with tiny dick
FJ (ass) : 9/10 really know how to fukkk

once inside the hotel i asked if i should pay, she says work on shot system. i shot $50, 2 shots $70. stopped at 7.11 to buy cd.

i showered and she jumped into action, catbath, lick nipples and BBBJ, lciking balls and riimming

then, she slowly strip, leaving the panty, which was a super sexy g-strong but got gap at the back, which means can lick ass from behind without stripping... woohoo sexy

got hot and heavy with her grinding her groin against my super hard cock by now, flipped her over and started fingering her in the ass . think LB had earlier added KY when she go toilet, damn wet and slippery

buay tahan already jammed my stiff cock through the g-string gap and started fucking her hard, flipped me and rode me with long strokes that had my cock almost coming out and then burying in again all the way

exploded in the ass while she pumping away and sucking my nipple with her hand below me fingering my ass... OMG

fantastic fuck, she collapsed on me and rolled off and i started pumping my cock again in front of her face as she slurped up the cum, fucked the mouth a couple of strokes for finishing touch.

in heat of things, nv even used the box of cds i bought at 7.11 hardcore LB man, my first ass-mouth and she swallowed every drop she could get.

Bro, can share the contact ? :D

DailyMaleSG
25-04-2010, 01:42 PM
hey bro care to share?

xaiverviii
26-04-2010, 01:02 AM
r u guys crazy or wat! he did the LB raw n u all are r asking for contacts? u guys r simply blind to have mayb miss tt or simply mad to hav read tt yet still ask for contact!

kudos to u guys...

lawry
26-04-2010, 10:30 AM
No wonder aids is very common among gay fuckers. All love to do raw..

dickrick
27-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I think, first and foremost, I won't take this lb;thanks very much (coincidentally I did a post on my blog on this very subject, my answer is there)
Secondly, I must correct a common misconception amongst non ladyboy lovers by bro lawry.
Ladyboy lovers are not gay. Generally, to be brief, we see ladyboys as ladies who give a better screw than genetic girls. A good number are more beautiful than girls incidentally.
Not all of us do raw (or bare back as some call it). It's damn dangerous and again I point out why in my blog.
Thank you.

lawry
28-04-2010, 11:22 AM
That's good seriously I hope u promot tat.. Play safe.. I am not against gay fuckers. Just learn to be safe. Read from the news a 21 guy in Taiwan had a wild party with a group of gay friends all were drunk and end of it he gotten 3 STD and aids.. First time in Taiwan medical history that one person gotten 3 diseases and aids from a night fun.

pasir
28-04-2010, 02:59 PM
That's good seriously I hope u promot tat.. Play safe.. I am not against gay fuckers. Just learn to be safe. Read from the news a 21 guy in Taiwan had a wild party with a group of gay friends all were drunk and end of it he gotten 3 STD and aids.. First time in Taiwan medical history that one person gotten 3 diseases and aids from a night fun.

In this time and age, it is just too dangerous to get too hot during the action and one can just forget all reason and regrets it the next day when it is already too late.

I have a friend who caught herpes from a one night stand and passed it to his wife before he found out.

It nearly ended in a divorce.

What really gave me the shits was that he continued to do his one night stands raw, giving them all herpes.

He had no regrets and he just hoped that they had another partner after him and would not blame him for it.

Really a sicko.