PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Screw-talek Technique

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Dear Brothers,

Recently noticed a technique practised by many whores i fucked lately...CK, Queenie, Winnie, Diamond, Jaguar etc. In fact most of the GL150 been doing this now.....is this the start of a new trend?

The deadly Screw-talek on cock-head. The girl will use saliva deposit onto the cock-head during BBBJ and rub the cock-head with her fingers and hand.
The slippery cock-head is very vulnerable very sensitive.

Very deadly and very unbearable. Can cum very fast if control is weak. Got to many times ask the girl to slow down or stop completely before misfire.

First encountered this screw-talek many years ago in Keong Saik street, encountered it 2nd time with Ice of Bugis HC......and now very often with GL150.

GL150 brothers, we are doomed :D

King_Of_Geylang
11-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Dear Brothers,

Recently noticed a technique practised by many whores i fucked lately...CK, Queenie, Winnie, Diamond, Jaguar etc. In fact most of the GL150 been doing this now.....is this the start of a new trend?

The deadly Screw-talek on cock-head. The girl will use saliva deposit onto the cock-head during BBBJ and rub the cock-head with her fingers and hand.

Very deadly and very unbearable. Can cum very fast if control is weak. Got to many times ask the girl to slow down or stop completely before misfire.

First encountered this screw-talek many years ago in Keong Saik street, encountered it 2nd time with Ice of Bugis HC......and now very often with GL150.

Yes, it's true. "Happy" & "Singtel" also do this technique. :)

like to molest
12-04-2004, 02:01 AM
i luv this technique! another one to add to the list is Sony, & a chick called Bibi (i think). Pity I dont know of any cat 40 who does this now less one which has retired a long time ago... (& believe it or not, she was from the presently poorly rated 18 h 38 joint).

gigantic_tk
12-04-2004, 10:51 AM
I have experienced this at Hair Dressing Saloon (JM/MY) before, the gal gave me a super strong BBBJ but I cannot cum and she applies this technique. Initially I was puzzled how come she wet my dick with so much her saliva and became worried. Later I saw her used her finger doing some squeuzzing movement and then both palm to rub my dick in rotary moment. It was really shiok and I nearly cum, that moment I really control very hard and to the disappointment of this gal performing this on me.

Aftermath of this technique will be quite painful because the gal performing on you exert her strength on your dick head, you will feel something not quite right in the next few days, maybe your body is repairing the damage of this sensitive tissue and you feel warm and ache on your dick...........

This is merely my experience to share with Bros here, perhaps some bros with medical expertisess can give us more scientific details on this topic.... :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
12-04-2004, 04:43 PM
I have experienced this at Hair Dressing Saloon (JM/MY) before, the gal gave me a super strong BBBJ but I cannot cum and she applies this technique. Initially I was puzzled how come she wet my dick with so much her saliva and became worried. Later I saw her used her finger doing some squeuzzing movement and then both palm to rub my dick in rotary moment. It was really shiok and I nearly cum, that moment I really control very hard and to the disappointment of this gal performing this on me.

Aftermath of this technique will be quite painful because the gal performing on you exert her strength on your dick head, you will feel something not quite right in the next few days, maybe your body is repairing the damage of this sensitive tissue and you feel warm and ache on your dick...........

This is merely my experience to share with Bros here, perhaps some bros with medical expertisess can give us more scientific details on this topic.... :confused:

Yo, huh.........this technique should not be painful if the girl is gentle on the lanjiao tao, ICE of Bugis HC is very gentle and confirm no pain for the aftermath. However CK is quite chor-lor when coming to this lah.

Perharps your cock head is more sensitive / skin thinner so u face this problem lah. U can try askign the girl to use more saliva and less force.

For me, i only encounter sore dick after fucking CK but that is after i had fucked Jaguar one hour earlier lately. So might not be her screw-talek.

Sibi siong technique but damn nice. :D

ahming
13-04-2004, 01:58 AM
Yap luv Sony technique...for me who always hard to cum...definately a must have..song ka beuy lim chu!!

gigantic_tk
13-04-2004, 02:56 AM
Yap luv Sony technique...for me who always hard to cum...definately a must have..song ka beuy lim chu!!

The gal doing this will be really mad if she cannot make you cum because she, all the while, thought that this is the most effective ways to shorten her service time to make you cum. That is an expression by HDS gal " how come you cannot fired, did you take drug etc or aredi let off before coming" etc.....I just smile and told her that perhaps her skills needs more improvement, she was quite mad and keep quiet for the next balance times.

Sometimes, I could say, cannot cum is also a bonus for cheonging. But also if cannot release then really must seek medical aids aredi........ :D

Satan
13-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Yes. I love this technique.

thecas
13-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Today I tried 2 CAT 40, both used it. The first I tried so hard to tahan tat later in FJ I came within 15 secs.. but last time all cat 40 I did they didnt use it..hmm..tiz forum is gettin well known perhaps?

cbjuiceyumseng
13-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Today I tried 2 CAT 40, both used it. The first I tried so hard to tahan tat later in FJ I came within 15 secs.. but last time all cat 40 I did they didnt use it..hmm..tiz forum is gettin well known perhaps?

Keke, perharps some samsters tell them?

Anyway good for them good for us :D They make us cum fast and we also damn song :D

like to molest
13-04-2004, 10:06 PM

Aiyoh, care to share which cat 40 chick does this ?? I've had quite alot and none have done for me less this one which retired long time ago..sigh

thecas
14-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Aiyoh, care to share which cat 40 chick does this ?? I've had quite alot and none have done for me less this one which retired long time ago..sigh

The gal is WH12 G2 or 5, can’t remember. She looks a bit like malay and has dyed hair. There is a medium-sized Mickey mouse doll on her bed.

WH14G19 also does something similar(less). Both are BJ, not BBBJ but the point is they are very focused on the dickhead.

LUSTJUICE
24-04-2004, 02:54 AM
For bros who visited BKK should know the oil massage ladies can perform this upon request. Some good technique plus the J&J baby oil will bring you half way to the heaven, sigh... then you cum...... :p

xxrain
02-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Dear Brothers,

hmm.... the feeling shiok wat.. but normally i can tahan this technique cos my didi not very sensitive to this ...