PDA

View Full Version : Just went out with a GL150 girl :)

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 12:15 AM
As title, just went out with a GL150, was on rather friendly terms with her.

Actually it is illegal for them to out out with customers, she said.

Would not tell u who she is but the point of this thread is to say i feel that they during off-work hours are just normal girls.Had dinner at Marche and some drinks at my club before sending her back, no fucking :) Exchanged life stories and experiences and well, like many other normal girls dream of settling down with a good man, etc.

Told me to visit her tomorrow at her house for some rewards, she said cheekily :)

RJ2004
10-04-2004, 12:22 AM
i think i'm missing something here.....
oh yeah, i'm missing the point :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 12:24 AM
i think i'm missing something here.....
oh yeah, i'm missing the point :confused:

The point is that they are normal girls after their working hours.

Btw it is my 1st date with a local whore, quite refreshing :)

thaigers
10-04-2004, 12:26 AM

1st date with a Local whore? so you do not have tirak before? :D

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 12:29 AM
1st date with a Local whore? so you do not have tirak before? :D

No leh, brother thaiger / lao hor.

This is my 1st tirak (malaysian tirak), keke. Don't really fancy GL40 cats much, perharps have not fucked anyone good yet.

Quite nice u know our date, we look like a normal couple. Held her hands out of the carpark, shared makan, had a few drinks by the pool. Very nice date, i am happy and i think she enjoyed herself also. Sometimes dun need to fuck also can be happy :)

thaigers
10-04-2004, 12:40 AM
No leh, brother thaiger / lao hor.

This is my 1st tirak (malaysian tirak), keke. Don't really fancy GL40 cats much, perharps have not fucked anyone good yet.

Quite nice u know our date, we look like a normal couple. Held her hands out of the carpark, shared makan, had a few drinks by the pool. Very nice date, i am happy and i think she enjoyed herself also. Sometimes dun need to fuck also can be happy :)

yes. because cat40 cannot come out so often, ppl who has tirak will pay and go to their room to tok cok but no sex, also happy, but damn waste money lor. But Cat 150 is like officer, can book out everyday, so go out with them also easier.

Arent you afraid that someone will recognise her (working in GL). What if you bump into someone who did her before??

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 12:43 AM
yes. because cat40 cannot come out so often, ppl who has tirak will pay and go to their room to tok cok but no sex, also happy, but damn waste money lor. But Cat 150 is like officer, can book out everyday, so go out with them also easier.

Arent you afraid that someone will recognise her (working in GL). What if you bump into someone who did her before??

See? You are such a expert in Cat40, i am still a newbie in that.

Btw i think she is more worried than i am being recognized when out and about in town. Well, she is dressed very simply and wearing spectacles also, keke. Look very different from normal working outfit so i think the chances of her being recognized is slim.

Btw she told me she and her collegues hang out often in certain clubs/discos and shopping malls......so i think they bochup.

The_Hustler
10-04-2004, 01:20 AM
Congratulations on breaking the law and crossing the line on that dreadful zone.

I hate to be a party pooper but I felt I just had to share my thoughts.

Good you have chosen not to reveal the name (God forbid!), good that you've had the extra mileage to date her out, good that you've had intimate and nice moments not just only over sex but over dinner. It sure is nice to know the 'down-to-earth and the 'real' her rather than the usual pay-suck-lick-fcuk. Of course, their poignant illustrations of stories do touch a soul or two.

But I hope you will not try to run another extra mile and build on from here. Craft it as a begone beautiful memory - that's all u should possess. Having commercial sex and running a relationship with the WL is 2 differnt completely entity. Of course, I may be wrong in presuming that u're intending the latter.

That's all I will advise for now, must go 'pang sai' liao...kekeke.

Ummmmph!
The Hustler

Sundaytimes
10-04-2004, 01:59 AM
See? You are such a expert in Cat40, i am still a newbie in that.

Btw i think she is more worried than i am being recognized when out and about in town. Well, she is dressed very simply and wearing spectacles also, keke. Look very different from normal working outfit so i think the chances of her being recognized is slim.

Btw she told me she and her collegues hang out often in certain clubs/discos and shopping malls......so i think they bochup.

I wish you Love. :D

kent32
10-04-2004, 06:31 AM
brother

actually, its better not to disclose this type of activity afterall. Just go out with her and enjoy yrself...... :)

becos one of the girl told me that once they kenna caught by AV, they will be sent back home liao. So be careful lor.

moses_limp
10-04-2004, 07:26 AM
Got feeling that big brother is watching this. Juz look at recent news on tv abt SDU. SO B careful hor, better dun mention anything anymore. ...Actually I oso like U b4, but come to think abt it, better keep quiet, or else might get alot of WL in GL into trouble!

Would not tell u who she is but the point of this thread is to say i feel that they during off-work hours are just normal girls.Had dinner at Marche and some drinks at my club before sending her back, no fucking :) Exchanged life stories and experiences and well, like many other normal girls dream of settling down with a good man, etc.

Told me to visit her tomorrow at her house for some rewards, she said cheekily :)

Buaya1
10-04-2004, 07:48 AM

Good for her and I am sure she will cherish those moments. A WL once told me that its illegal to go out with customers except with OKTs. We were in the room and she actually pointed/gestured outside and said, "How to go out with them? So old." But their identity must be kept secret not only on your side but also her's. On your side, you never know AV could be a "Forumer". On her side, she could be telling other WLs and words get out. Yes, some of them are like normal girls even when they are at GL, not necessarily off-work. My two cents worth.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
10-04-2004, 09:51 AM
I just think that I totally agree with Bro The_Hustler. It is great to have fun by going out with them however please do not reveal who they are and please try not to run into people from AV or people who would tell on both you and the girl. Cheongsters are everywhere man. Cheongsters do not have to look like cheongsters too. For one, I do not have that kind of cheongster looks.

Next do not fall for them, the feeling may be true but it is difficult to have results unless you decide to stay in other countries. Imagine that she become your wife and you run into her ex customers with your kid or things like that.

Just my humble views.

will1677
10-04-2004, 10:28 AM
I been out with more than one Gl 150 girl before, some have retired and we are still in contact. If u can recalled, YOKO was the best that i know, she behave like a gf even now. As for the rest, I will not mentioned.
:)

Sinful_man
10-04-2004, 11:40 AM

Hi Bro, I really don't see the point of making this thread??
What you really wanted to highlight ?
Of course these gals are NORMAL people once off work !
What you expect them after work, Put a banner on the forehead and say " I work as a pros in GL, and now after work already, want to go dinner " ???

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Congratulations on breaking the law and crossing the line on that dreadful zone.

Good you have chosen not to reveal the name (God forbid!), good that you've had the extra mileage to date her out, good that you've had intimate and nice moments not just only over sex but over dinner. It sure is nice to know the 'down-to-earth and the 'real' her rather than the usual pay-suck-lick-fcuk. Of course, their poignant illustrations of stories do touch a soul or two.

But I hope you will not try to run another extra mile and build on from here. Craft it as a begone beautiful memory - that's all u should possess. Having commercial sex and running a relationship with the WL is 2 differnt completely entity. Of course, I may be wrong in presuming that u're intending the latter.

Ummmmph!
The Hustler

Yo bro, thanks for the advice. Dun worry man, i know where the line is :) Will not make us samster laogui.

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:14 PM
I wish you Love. :D

Keke, no love lah. Just treating it as a normal date with a normal girl, nothing more to it.

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:15 PM
brother

actually, its better not to disclose this type of activity afterall. Just go out with her and enjoy yrself...... :)

becos one of the girl told me that once they kenna caught by AV, they will be sent back home liao. So be careful lor.

Yap, brother Kent32, dun worry man. Thats why i never disclose her name and her house. Gnn, i know i am not the only one and these girls also go out often lah.

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Got feeling that big brother is watching this. Juz look at recent news on tv abt SDU. SO B careful hor, better dun mention anything anymore. ...Actually I oso like U b4, but come to think abt it, better keep quiet, or else might get alot of WL in GL into trouble!

Yo, brother moses. Dun worry will not mention anymore dangerous details in the posting. Just wanna share this experience that all :)

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Good for her and I am sure she will cherish those moments. A WL once told me that its illegal to go out with customers except with OKTs. We were in the room and she actually pointed/gestured outside and said, "How to go out with them? So old." But their identity must be kept secret not only on your side but also her's. On your side, you never know AV could be a "Forumer". On her side, she could be telling other WLs and words get out. Yes, some of them are like normal girls even when they are at GL, not necessarily off-work. My two cents worth.

Yap, u are right on the going out with the OKT. But if i am not wrong i think i seen some of them in a rather famous disco/pub in singapore. But that is sometime back...

Gonna be more discreet in dating them out.

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:19 PM
I just think that I totally agree with Bro The_Hustler. It is great to have fun by going out with them however please do not reveal who they are and please try not to run into people from AV or people who would tell on both you and the girl. Cheongsters are everywhere man. Cheongsters do not have to look like cheongsters too. For one, I do not have that kind of cheongster looks.

Next do not fall for them, the feeling may be true but it is difficult to have results unless you decide to stay in other countries. Imagine that she become your wife and you run into her ex customers with your kid or things like that.

Just my humble views.

Dun worry brother Jacky, not talking about love here lah. Me and her only kawan kawan only. Where got love sia, but maybe she think i am nice guy...not sure man. But my feelings for her quite neutral.

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:20 PM
I been out with more than one Gl 150 girl before, some have retired and we are still in contact. If u can recalled, YOKO was the best that i know, she behave like a gf even now. As for the rest, I will not mentioned.
:)

Keke, ganina, u also do that also huh. Lagi shiok right? Quite nice experience. Glad u also have a friend like me in a strange industry :)

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I been out with a GL 150 gal twice before. she has retired in Aug 2002 and we were still in contact till late 2003. she is none other than the legendary gal, ToTo. :)

Walao, TOTO u also can date out? Sibei fierce. Either u are damn yantao or your skillz damn good.

Btw after u dated her out, she got give u special special or not? Toto skills damn good man.........

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Hi Bro, I really don't see the point of making this thread??
What you really wanted to highlight ?
Of course these gals are NORMAL people once off work !
What you expect them after work, Put a banner on the forehead and say " I work as a pros in GL, and now after work already, want to go dinner " ???

Lanjiao understand! :mad: Read my thread/posts carefully before posting please.

If this cannot post then there will not be anymore postings in this forum. Tirak thread also cannot post as tirak is illegal, FR also cannot post as BBBJ is illegal, MMCI cannot post as FR is illegal.

Ganina, u read this forum for fuck?

RJ2004
10-04-2004, 01:46 PM

hehe, their working hours oso quite flexible la. i think cat150 gals not as mercenary as the cat40 ones (relatively) but still must keep your mind open lor :)

King_Of_Geylang
10-04-2004, 02:11 PM

Ha, I know who is the gal,I just contact with her. Actually I also go out with her for dinner but no fuck. She can hang out with u if u buy her a favour......but quite waste money......she quite smart, always ask me buy this buy there......!!

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Ha, I know who is the gal,I just contact with her. Actually I also go out with her for dinner but no fuck. She can hang out with u if u buy her a favour......but quite waste money......she quite smart, always ask me buy this buy there......!!

Ya..of course u know who this GIRL is, after all you are KING OF GEYLANG :rolleyes:

Out of 100 over working GL150 girls and u know which girl i went out... :rolleyes:

Sinful_man
11-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Lanjiao understand! :mad: Read my thread/posts carefully before posting please.

If this cannot post then there will not be anymore postings in this forum. Tirak thread also cannot post as tirak is illegal, FR also cannot post as BBBJ is illegal, MMCI cannot post as FR is illegal.

Ganina, u read this forum for fuck?

i read this forum to fuck people like you who write RUBBISH !
You try to boost that you can date a Pros out........ for fuck ?
If you can date a Mediawork or Mediacrops actress out, then I say you are sth, right .......Cockfellow !
Jusy pay the service in GL and fuck off........try to be a Romeo ??? :D
If you have nothing constructive to post then just read others' postings !!

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 01:22 PM
You try to boost that you can date a Pros out........ for fuck ?
If you can date a Mediawork or Mediacrops actress out, then I say you are sth, right .......Cockfellow !
Jusy pay the service in GL and fuck off........try to be a Romeo ??? :D
If you have nothing constructive to post then just read others' postings !!

Siao eh. 15 post of comments from you and not even one FR.

Most of which is asking stupid questions and posting useless comments.
This forum has been going downhill due to cheebye kias from you. Bear in mind that this forum is to share and discuss sexual issues with whoring.

What have u contributed so far? Nothing. Except pissing ppl off. Look at your reputation. Though it is not a perfect system yet but it surely reflects alot on what ppl thinks of your postings.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
11-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Dun worry brother Jacky, not talking about love here lah. Me and her only kawan kawan only. Where got love sia, but maybe she think i am nice guy...not sure man. But my feelings for her quite neutral.

Glad to know that Bro. Do take care and cheong carefully.

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 01:50 PM
:D

Btw wanna meet up with me and a few other samsters? Going to fuck all the angpais that day keke.

meatlover
11-04-2004, 02:02 PM

Do you have anything to do with SE or giganticdidi :rolleyes:

T_Jacky_Wu_show
11-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Maybe the next time Bro, I am going out to cheong now for my monthly once a month quota cheong. I am going to Gelyang. I hope that the bo bo is around. I do not think that I would file a field report for this one as it would be all the same as the rest of the bros.

Btw, everyone please keep your cool. It is important for everybody to be rational and not emotional. We are all here to have fun.

Peace to all. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 04:03 PM

Once awhile a cheebye kia like him will surface...sibei sian sometimes dun feel like posting due to fuckers like him. Spoilt mood.

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Maybe the next time Bro, I am going out to cheong now for my monthly once a month quota cheong. I am going to Gelyang. I hope that the bo bo is around. I do not think that I would file a field report for this one as it would be all the same as the rest of the bros.

Btw, everyone please keep your cool. It is important for everybody to be rational and not emotional. We are all here to have fun.

Peace to all. :)

Alrite man. Do pm us when u are ready :) Very fun to chiong together. Can also introduce u some good stuffs.

Sinful_man
12-04-2004, 05:15 PM

They are those I hated !!
Seems more rubbish like them coming ! :D

Sinful_man
12-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Once awhile a cheebye kia like him will surface...sibei sian sometimes dun feel like posting due to fuckers like him. Spoilt mood.

DO NOT call others cheebye kia, if you cannot take others critisim and comments, then you should really consider stop posting here.

This is a cyberspace for anyone to express their feelings on what they read and also what they experience in life and feel like sharing with others.
I did share my experience on New GL gal Christine, but at times I do not like to reveal too much, these are all personnal, you too have the right !

So, if every posting you contribute and EXPECT others to thank you or to praise.........then I am afraid you do not understand the point of posting here.

Bro, (you might not like me to address you this way) :cool: . but nevertheless, you definitely need to give a second thought of what you expect in all future postings.....by all mean STOP your posting if that really do not make sense or you canNOT take negative FEEDBACK !!!
:cool:

sponge05
12-04-2004, 05:52 PM

Ummmmph!
The Hustler

Bro,

just to add on a bit to what Bro Hustler said.

always proceed with care & caution. sometimes, what we consider a simple date, might be sending different & wrong signals to their "boyfriend" in Malaysia if they have one. they can be really resourceful, knows their "gals" movement and very possessive as the gals are their main source of "income".

just being kaypoh,

sponge

The_Hustler
12-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Bro,

always proceed with care & caution. sometimes, what we consider a simple date, might be sending different & wrong signals to their "boyfriend" in Malaysia if they have one. they can be really resourceful, knows their "gals" movement and very possessive as the gals are their main source of "income".

just being kaypoh,

sponge

Hehehe... deep insight knowledge huh? Sounds like a 'guo lai ren' coming from you.

It seems these hush hush outings have been practised time after time... good, have that extra mileage... something different from the usual sessions... just dun step on the wrong tail!

Stepped & Fallen,
The Hustler

new_cummer
12-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Hehehe... deep insight knowledge huh? Sounds like a 'guo lai ren' coming from you.

It seems these hush hush outings have been practised time after time... good, have that extra mileage... something different from the usual sessions... just dun step on the wrong tail!

Stepped & Fallen,
The Hustler
Ya lor....to go or not to go....bwahahaha :D...still thinking.... :D

Qu bu qu
new cummer

enzyme
12-04-2004, 06:30 PM
DO NOT call others cheebye kia,This is a cyberspace for anyone to express their feelings on what they read and also what they experience in life and feel like sharing with others.
I did share my experience on New GL gal Christine, but at times I do not like to reveal too much, these are all personnal, you too have the right !
.....by all mean STOP your posting if that really do not make sense or you canNOT take negative FEEDBACK !!!

enough of the flames,as u step on his tail 1st.......with stong words,its expected tat he will retaliate............its ok to ask wat the thread starter's point is,however once u get ur reply.
even thou u dun like it,back off as its his thread afterall.

bonk on. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
12-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Bro,

just being kaypoh,

sponge

Kumsia on your advice. Would be careful :)

cbjuiceyumseng
12-04-2004, 06:40 PM
DO NOT call others cheebye kia, if you cannot take others critisim and comments, then you should really consider stop posting here.

This is a cyberspace for anyone to express their feelings on what they read and also what they experience in life and feel like sharing with others.

So, if every posting you contribute and EXPECT others to thank you or to praise.........then I am afraid you do not understand the point of posting here.

Bro, (you might not like me to address you this way) :cool: . but nevertheless, you definitely need to give a second thought of what you expect in all future postings.....by all mean STOP your posting if that really do not make sense or you canNOT take negative FEEDBACK !!!
:cool:

Siao eh, as u said this is cyberspace. We can all express and write anything we want. So if u continue gonna write rubbish and not contributing anything worthy, u will continued to be called cheebye kia by me.

Ninahia, cheebye kia postings like u spoilt my mood

cbjuiceyumseng
12-04-2004, 06:40 PM
enough of the flames,as u step on his tail 1st.......with stong words,its expected tat he will retaliate............its ok to ask wat the thread starter's point is,however once u get ur reply.
even thou u dun like it,back off as its his thread afterall.

bonk on. :)

Thank you for your support. This cheebye kia deserves it.

The_Hustler
12-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Ya lor....to go or not to go....bwahahaha :D...still thinking.... :D

Qu bu qu
new cummer

U go... u lose a brother like me... plus a few others. U dun go... ull discover more gems in future plus u'll fall down badly and never recover. It's just not worth all the time and energy to play games like this.

2 go or not 2 go? U say leh
2 have ah di or not? U say leh

Final Ultimation,
The Hustler

new_cummer
12-04-2004, 08:01 PM
U go... u lose a brother like me... plus a few others. U dun go... ull discover more gems in future plus u'll fall down badly and never recover. It's just not worth all the time and energy to play games like this.

2 go or not 2 go? U say leh
2 have ah di or not? U say leh

Final Ultimation,
The Hustler
What does that got to do with lose brudder or not? Don't see any relationship in it leh...

Darling just tell me...can only have 1 darling...

Now you tell me to have ah di or not....

What a coincidence.....

Nabei...all also don't want liao....I go up the mountain....:D

Or mi tor for
new cummer

gary1910
12-04-2004, 08:29 PM
I been out with a GL 150 gal twice before. she has retired in Aug 2002 and we were still in contact till late 2003. she is none other than the legendary gal, ToTo. :)

:confused:
I heard from my sources that she is the one that saw her real bro in GL, she panic and went back to MY w/o even taking her cloth back from her rental house!!!!

gary1910
12-04-2004, 08:55 PM
dunno. she told me that she rushed back home and married someone...

aiyah, chinese old saying 'huan chang nuu zhi be ke xing'... she asked me to take her things for her... heehee... i act blurr... :D

bascially go out with GL150 also got a price... you need to help her to pay her mobile phone bills at times. not cheap. sometimes more than SGD200. must as well use that $$$ to go cheong other GL150 gals... ;)

So she is never come back to SG after she left & asked you to fetch her stuff for her.

so when you go out with her on a date, did you get to bonk her?
One thing I do noe that she is very calculating, those bills that you pay any return?

new_cummer
12-04-2004, 09:07 PM
those bills that you pay any return?
Got. She return you the receipts....and some more bills to pay....wahahaha :D

T_Jacky_Wu_show
12-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Alrite man. Do pm us when u are ready :) Very fun to chiong together. Can also introduce u some good stuffs.

Sure thing bro. Thanks in advance. I tried East that day and it was so so. I do not think that I would like to write an FR.

The really good ones that I had tried are:

1) Bo bo
2) Bai He
3) Sammi 1

I still like Bo bo the best. However much of my attention is now on getting a GF. Almost got it. Peace to all. :)

new_cummer
13-04-2004, 12:09 AM
went out talk cock, makan but no free bonk leh...

return? more gf treatment, more stunts....
that means your cock got talk to her mei mei lah....no free bonk...but got paid bonk lah....hehehe :D

what kind of stunts? she jump down from 20 storeys and her pussy goes right onto your cock huh...hehehe :D

new_cummer
13-04-2004, 12:13 AM
heehee....

you got pay her Starhub bill or not? actually i applied the account (under my name) for her.
No lah...she pay my starhub bill....hahahaha :D

So the line still active...you never give it to Blue Diamond huh...hahahaha :D

cbjuiceyumseng
13-04-2004, 02:33 AM
fierce? where got? gf treatment all the way man... :D

special treatment? do raw all the way.... :D

Gnn....to be Toto's date, u should be quite yantao lah...or bed kang fu damn goood?

The_Hustler
13-04-2004, 02:48 AM
Gnn....to be Toto's date, u should be quite yantao lah...or bed kang fu damn goood?

Wallet fat fat also can! Hehe... but seriously, not neccessarily these requirements will entice them. My take is that they've seen too many kinda of studs to wimps during their stint in GL. So there's a possibilty of going back to the basics for them (true heartfelt feelings??). I ain't a stud nor looker but still managed a romp of 2 with elusive lasses from this cat!

Ordinary,
The Hustler

PS: Thanks for the reput. points... so pai seh!

cbjuiceyumseng
13-04-2004, 03:11 AM
Wallet fat fat also can! Hehe... but seriously, not neccessarily these requirements will entice them. My take is that they've seen too many kinda of studs to wimps during their stint in GL. So there's a possibilty of going back to the basics for them (true heartfelt feelings??). I ain't a stud nor looker but still managed a romp of 2 with elusive lasses from this cat!

Ordinary,
The Hustler

PS: Thanks for the reput. points... so pai seh!

Huh..perharps perharps. Maybe i am my GL150 tirak's cup of tea too.....keke. I dun consider myself super-yantao or rich, only average. My lanjiao also average sized also. Kang-hu average too.

Btw, tomorrow going out again, had a telephone conversation and was told to bring her clubbing :) Also discussed upon going together overseas to HongKong during my business trip, but gnn........my meimei fucking trip bring her along? Lol..not a chance.

P.S: Pass some reputation points back leh..

cbjuiceyumseng
13-04-2004, 03:14 AM
Sure thing bro. Thanks in advance. I tried East that day and it was so so. I do not think that I would like to write an FR.

The really good ones that I had tried are:

1) Bo bo
2) Bai He
3) Sammi 1

I still like Bo bo the best. However much of my attention is now on getting a GF. Almost got it. Peace to all. :)

See? Gnn.....u must be another yantao kia, gnn......this BOBO treat me very average nia..

noobiedick
13-04-2004, 10:58 AM
I went out with a GL150 too... U brothers remember Elaine from L28H14? The Ann Kwok look alike with very big neh neh one? The house no more, dunno if she still around. Maybe ask Willy next time, now bonking Sony regularly.

Used to do her raw, her doggie very good (can squeeze her neh neh from behind).... dun worry, went for checkup, no STD, no HIV :p

Sinful_man
13-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Siao eh, as u said this is cyberspace. We can all express and write anything we want. So if u continue gonna write rubbish and not contributing anything worthy, u will continued to be called cheebye kia by me.

Ninahia, cheebye kia postings like u spoilt my mood

YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT BORN FROM A CHEEBYE ???THEN YOU MUST BE BORN FROM THE ASS HOLE.......SO NOW I WILL CALL YOU ASSHOLEKIA !!
GREAT, ASSHOLEKIA= cbjuiceyumseng........ :cool:

T_Jacky_Wu_show
13-04-2004, 06:35 PM
See? Gnn.....u must be another yantao kia, gnn......this BOBO treat me very average nia..

No lah, Bro. I am not handsome lah. I think that friendlyness would be helpful to warm things up.

Still waiting for my 3rd time with Bo Bo leh.

Have fun and stay cool. :)

T_Jacky_Wu_show
13-04-2004, 06:37 PM
I went out with a GL150 too... U brothers remember Elaine from L28H14? The Ann Kwok look alike with very big neh neh one? The house no more, dunno if she still around. Maybe ask Willy next time, now bonking Sony regularly.

Used to do her raw, her doggie very good (can squeeze her neh neh from behind).... dun worry, went for checkup, no STD, no HIV :p

Bro, be careful about raw and the big brothers who might be reading this forum. Certain things are better left unsaid.

cbjuiceyumseng
13-04-2004, 08:19 PM
YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT BORN FROM A CHEEBYE ???THEN YOU MUST BE BORN FROM THE ASS HOLE.......SO NOW I WILL CALL YOU ASSHOLEKIA !!
GREAT, ASSHOLEKIA= cbjuiceyumseng........ :cool:

What the fuck are you ranting about? Oh come on....when does calling u a cheebye kia got anything to do with anyone is born?

You have confirmed with your once again stupid post that you are a cheebye kia and now i can say that you are a CHEEBYE SIAO KIA.

cbjuiceyumseng
13-04-2004, 08:20 PM
No lah, Bro. I am not handsome lah. I think that friendlyness would be helpful to warm things up.

Still waiting for my 3rd time with Bo Bo leh.

Have fun and stay cool. :)

Heh heh, pity u still got to wait a while more before u can Bo Bo Char Char, keke.

Anyway, enjoy your fuck soon. Me going off china this weekend or so to fuck china mei mei......muahahhahahahhahahaha :D

T_Jacky_Wu_show
13-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Heh heh, pity u still got to wait a while more before u can Bo Bo Char Char, keke.

Anyway, enjoy your fuck soon. Me going off china this weekend or so to fuck china mei mei......muahahhahahahhahahaha :D

Cool man, sounds better to punt mei meis in china. It is fresher there I think. Have a good trip and good hunting. : )

Bro, do you know when is Bo bo back? the info that I got earlier is not accurate. Hence I wasted my money. Thank you very much in advance.

Hiya, I cannot leave Singapore as I need to work very hard for these few months.

Peace to all. Spread sex not hate..........

cbjuiceyumseng
13-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Cool man, sounds better to punt mei meis in china. It is fresher there I think. Have a good trip and good hunting. : )

Bro, do you know when is Bo bo back? the info that I got earlier is not accurate. Hence I wasted my money. Thank you very much in advance.

Hiya, I cannot leave Singapore as I need to work very hard for these few months.

Peace to all. Spread sex not hate..........

2 more weeks should be back for her, i think. 2 more weeks lah. Btw to confirm u can call her own house okt to know for sure when she is cumming back. But too bad i forgot the okt number :)

P.S: I know u are a nice bloke a man of peace but gnn, cheebye kias like Sinful man, SE and GT are ruining their forums with their stupid useless postins and liars. Gnn, see also tulan.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
13-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Thank you very much Bro. Just ignore them and leave it to sam to keep the forum tidy.

Have a good trip. Good hunting. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
14-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Had my 2nd date with her last night, picked her up late evening and had dinner in some japanese restaurant behind Bugis Junction.

After that, i drove her to Sentosa to look see look see, she never been there before especially at night. Quite nice and romantic, we have long chats and held hands......sibei kumcheng sia.

Frenched and hugged in my car while looking at passing by boats and lights............................................ ........... :p

Send her home around 2am. No sex.

I think we are falling in love.

thaigers
14-04-2004, 01:23 PM
Had my 2nd date with her last night, picked her up late evening and had dinner in some japanese restaurant behind Bugis Junction.

After that, i drove her to Sentosa to look see look see, she never been there before especially at night. Quite nice and romantic, we have long chats and held hands......sibei kumcheng sia.

Frenched and hugged in my car while looking at passing by boats and lights............................................ ........... :p

Then you have to post all your future posts with her in " post your tirak here" thread liao :D

cbjuiceyumseng
14-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Then you have to post all your future posts with her in " post your tirak here" thread liao :D

DAmn, didn't date her out because i love her or anything....Gnn...but now chia lat. Falling into tirak trap. My 1st local working girl tirak.

Last time got play with alot of these, KTV singapore/malaysian/china girls, china KTV/shampoo/captain/normal working girls................but now chicken tirak.

I am not sure if i know how to deal with her. Advise? Kumsia. :o

RJ2004
14-04-2004, 01:33 PM
DAmn, didn't date her out because i love her or anything....Gnn...but now chia lat. Falling into tirak trap. My 1st local working girl tirak.

Last time got play with alot of these, KTV singapore/malaysian/china girls, china KTV/shampoo/captain/normal working girls................but now chicken tirak.

I am not sure if i know how to deal with her. Advise? Kumsia. :o

dump her quick quick :D

cbjuiceyumseng
14-04-2004, 01:40 PM
dump her quick quick :D

Scared she gek sim and don't work then all GL150 brothers jialak.

Btw i think i blow hot/cold to her, no need give her too much attention lah. But sometimes treat her good good.....muahahahhhahhahahha

Looking forward to my special kumcheng fuck with her before going overseas.

P.S: Sms me, remember to eat lunch and where are u now.

zyxel01
14-04-2004, 02:27 PM

You chum liao....

Cheers!
zyxel

noobiedick
14-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Brother, you mind having a pros for girlfriend/wife or not? Actually for me, I dun mind cos some of these girls are forced into circumstances and they are really nice people who knows how to treat you better than our local sillypore girls (who just demand, demand and demand...)

Anyway, why not pak tor with her for a while first, see how then let go also not too late man. If you're not married and not attached lah.

Added advantage is that these girls are rich and have many properties back in Malaysia. For me, not that these matters but can help if later want to migrate to Malaysia.

The_Hustler
14-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Cant understand y u chose to go against our advices...

There have been so many cases of failed cases, samsters getting burn and hurt. Dun come telling me u're confident to pull this through... looking back at histories...even empires fall because of love affairs.

I will not elaborate on how and why u'll get hurt in future... I already can see it.

U can choose to stop now, it's entirely up to you. Remember that u and the girl can really fall for each other...there's no denying that u could have won her heart.... but are u prepared to scrape thru the countless layers - money, underworld negotiations, AV etc... blocking ur path?

Let's remember that these girls can be strong in the room...but they're just normal girls waiting to fall in real love. She can pour her feelings, she can tell you...no lah...I back home no bf, no gangster controlling me blah blah blah.... ooh boy...the day all these turns out to be sweet fake words... ur world will collapse.

A friend in need,
The Hustler

proprimate
14-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Read with great interest on this topic and I must say very interesting insights of such girls. Not everything as rosy as it may seem. Everything was heaven in the beginning, free bonks nearly everyday, understands your commitments and blah blah blah. Then reality corners you and then u realized, shit! wat have I got myself into? No joke man. The tribulations and hardships would accrue you to the brim. It strats with demand for more time and of course the help rendered is endless. Just imagine u cannot bonk another GL150 gal once if u r stuck to one. What a crying shame. I can't live with that and so dump the gal. Plus after a while, u urself will get jealous imagining every cheongsters in that pussy u think its yours! I am just giving a reality check here. I've gone out with them b4 and I know what shit goes on. Best, is go out for just makan or drinks as a group and next time they will invite u over to pay in kind, mebe, treat u to a sumptuous dinner too. Having them as frens is the best thing I ever did. My 2 cents worth! Cheers!

The_Hustler
14-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Read with great interest on this topic and I must say very interesting insights of such girls. Not everything as rosy as it may seem. Everything was heaven in the beginning, free bonks nearly everyday, understands your commitments and blah blah blah. Then reality corners you and then u realized, shit! wat have I got myself into? No joke man. The tribulations and hardships would accrue you to the brim. It strats with demand for more time and of course the help rendered is endless. Just imagine u cannot bonk another GL150 gal once if u r stuck to one. What a crying shame. I can't live with that and so dump the gal. Plus after a while, u urself will get jealous imagining every cheongsters in that pussy u think its yours! I am just giving a reality check here. I've gone out with them b4 and I know what shit goes on. Best, is go out for just makan or drinks as a group and next time they will invite u over to pay in kind, mebe, treat u to a sumptuous dinner too. Having them as frens is the best thing I ever did. My 2 cents worth! Cheers!

Well said...hehehe... add ur reputation...err...not for this...but the amount of fcuks u had with all of em...especially the Minahs!

Adding Spice,
The Hustler

Sinful_man
14-04-2004, 05:26 PM
What the fuck are you ranting about? Oh come on....when does calling u a cheebye kia got anything to do with anyone is born?

You have confirmed with your once again stupid post that you are a cheebye kia and now i can say that you are a CHEEBYE SIAO KIA.

ASSHOLEKIA, DO NOT GET SO HOT........stay cool, calling others cheebyekia and still think you are right is just like dating a pros out and think that you are damm romatic......really an asshole !!

All human born through the cheebye and therefore are called cheebyekia by nature, and if you are a cheebyekia then stop calling others cheebyekia, unless as I mentionedd B4, you born through the ASS !!
If still do not understand go and ask your pros girl friend ! :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
14-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Brother, you mind having a pros for girlfriend/wife or not? Actually for me, I dun mind cos some of these girls are forced into circumstances and they are really nice people who knows how to treat you better than our local sillypore girls (who just demand, demand and demand...)

Anyway, why not pak tor with her for a while first, see how then let go also not too late man. If you're not married and not attached lah.

Added advantage is that these girls are rich and have many properties back in Malaysia. For me, not that these matters but can help if later want to migrate to Malaysia.

No lah, i am damn flirt. Last thing i want is a gf. Play play ok lah. Fucking with some kumcheng is damn shiok.

Not interested in her money also as i still can make my own. Very bad to make use of a girl for her money. What difference is there between those malaysian ku-yeh-chai (soft rice kids) and me? :D

cbjuiceyumseng
14-04-2004, 05:36 PM
Brothers Hustler/Prompinate,

Thank you for your advices :) I know lah, this type of thing play play can. I will not let myself fall into it 100percent, maybe a bit :D

Anyway, she treat me damn nice. It is good to be loved sometimes, even though u know it might be fake and she is fucking other guys now. Keke.

Thanks for the concern, btw my plan now is to ignore her for a while, blow cold then blow hot again. muahahahhaha.

cbjuiceyumseng
14-04-2004, 05:38 PM
ASSHOLEKIA, DO NOT GET SO HOT........stay cool, calling others cheebyekia and still think you are right is just like dating a pros out and think that you are damm romatic......really an asshole !!

All human born through the cheebye and therefore are called cheebyekia by nature, and if you are a cheebyekia then stop calling others cheebyekia, unless as I mentionedd B4, you born through the ASS !!

Huh.....once again u posted rubbish.

What is wrong with dating a pro out? What is wrong with having a romantic date with her?

Yap, all human are born from the cheebye i agree. Why don't u call you father a cheebye kia in front of his face as he is born from your grandmother cheebye. No one can be born from the arse, not even u.

Btw she, my date is not my girlfriend but only my friend and a date.

Now i must call u a new name :-

Stupid, Siao Cheebye Kia.

thaigers
14-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the concern, btw my plan now is to ignore her for a while, blow cold then blow hot again. muahahahhaha.....

I used this strategy also, but in the end I fell into her trap.....and she is using the strategy back on me :eek:

moses_limp
14-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Frankly speaking, after looking at your reputation numbers, U R already dead meat in this forum liao. But knn, you na bei say its not rite to date pro. Lim pei oso date pro leh. U bey song izzit. And I really think its really romantic. U definately can't see it from the way I did, that's why my baby, at the end of the day, I'm ogna be the winner, and you the looser.

Let me tell you this, gimme your contact okay, let's keep in touch. I'll show you who is the ULTIMATE looser. Trust me!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
14-04-2004, 05:56 PM
I used this strategy also, but in the end I fell into her trap.....and she is using the strategy back on me :eek:

Omg.....nvm.....maybe i can tahan......

Btw during the date really cannot feel any chicken smell on her...gnn..she machiam like normal girl only.

new_cummer
14-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Hmmmm....good suggestion....so I should get Ah Di, Poolhot and Band to come along...

....maybe end up with an orgy....wahahaha :D

So....Ah Di...what say you? :D

2 go or not 2 go?
new cummer

poolhot.
14-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Hmmmm....good suggestion....so I should get Ah Di, Poolhot and Band to come along...

....maybe end up with an orgy....wahahaha :D

So....Ah Di...what say you? :D

2 go or not 2 go?
new cummer

Shit...... Mention e chain gang and onli ask yr Ah Di opinion onli.
Since band & me cant say anything will just wait to see lor wat will happen next

Orgy or Dinner?
PoolHot

new_cummer
14-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Shit...... Mention e chain gang and onli ask yr Ah Di opinion onli.
Since band & me cant say anything will just wait to see lor wat will happen next

Orgy or Dinner?
PoolHot
Walau...I presume you 2 will not have any objection mah...but Ah Di...I dunno...since he discourage me to do it...so better ask him first lor... :D

Orgy Dinner
new cummer

poolhot.
14-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Walau...I presume you 2 will not have any objection mah...but Ah Di...I dunno...since he discourage me to do it...so better ask him first lor... :D

Orgy Dinner
new cummer

Aiyo......... wat he object to? U changing from BD to BS?

Or tarma wiz both of them?

Tell me more tell me more
Kpoh Hot

The_Hustler
14-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Stop yakking like old men lah u 2....

Ah Hia, go for the group outing...u pay we go...u jump, we dun jump...cos u surely sink chia lat chia lat....understand bo?

Poolhot, help me give him big knock on head...wake up that "Sey Fei Loh".

Ho Ho chor lang,
The Hustler

poolhot.
14-04-2004, 09:33 PM
Stop yakking like old men lah u 2....

Ah Hia, go for the group outing...u pay we go...u jump, we dun jump...cos u surely sink chia lat chia lat....understand bo?

Poolhot, help me give him big knock on head...wake up that "Sey Fei Loh".

Ho Ho chor lang,
The Hustler

Got free makan by Boss Ah Tee & U wan me knock his head. U siow liao. Must be too much A4Y liao.

Dun worry NC......... I make sure that when U jump U will nvm land but will always hover around yr new found love ie BS. :)

BleuHot

The_Hustler
14-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Got free makan by Boss Ah Tee & U wan me knock his head. U siow liao. Must be too much A4Y liao.

Dun worry NC......... I make sure that when U jump U will nvm land but will always hover around yr new found love ie BS. :)

BleuHot

Puki lah... tak kasi dia hope buleh ka? Nanti dia punya sampan goyang kenna bilu punya bomoh tau ka?

Baba Chelop,
The Hustler

Piranas
15-04-2004, 01:32 PM
You know Malay also?!

Puki lah... tak kasi dia hope buleh ka? Nanti dia punya sampan goyang kenna bilu punya bomoh tau ka?

Baba Chelop,
The Hustler

Gentle Beast
15-04-2004, 02:17 PM

Baba Chelop,
The Hustler

Translate into England, it means ..

"Chee Bye lah.. don't give him hope can? Afterwards his boat rock by spell cast by bomoh (black magic man) you know?"

5 cents a word translator :p

The_Hustler
15-04-2004, 04:54 PM
You know Malay also?!

Siket siket lah...tam pok tam pok. Aku half-Perenakan...tapi chelop lah...sekolah tak concentrate.

Translate into England, it means ..

"Chee Bye lah.. don't give him hope can? Afterwards his boat rock by spell cast by bomoh (black magic man) you know?"

Nao hia... peca lobang! But come think of it...very likely hor? R u reading Ah Hia?

Bomoh Breaker,
The Hustler

Sinful_man
15-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Huh.....once again u posted rubbish.

What is wrong with dating a pro out? What is wrong with having a romantic date with her?

Yap, all human are born from the cheebye i agree. Why don't u call you father a cheebye kia in front of his face as he is born from your grandmother cheebye. No one can be born from the arse, not even u.

Btw she, my date is not my girlfriend but only my friend and a date.

Now i must call u a new name :-

Stupid, Siao Cheebye Kia.

FUCK YOU LAH cbjuiceyumseng.......why get my father involve, want me to fuck your family also, is it !
There is no people more stupid than you to call his own father cheebyekia, of course not a fucking assholekia like you to date a GL pros and still feel so proud !
If I have a son like you, I really have to call myself a cheebyekia....WHY ? because ....to gave birth a son like you, the word cheebyekia is NOt enough to disgrace myself!
So, you better wake up, and STOP calling others name as you are the BIGGEST assholekia !
BTW, do not get heated up by my words. :cool:

moses_limp
15-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Aiyo aiyo. Uncles ah, mai U kau bei me, i kau bei U lah. Enuff liao lah. Pa Pa Ma Ma oso move out and say, wah lan A!!! :o

FUCK YOU LAH cbjuiceyumseng.......why get my father involve, want me to fuck your family also, is it !
There is no people more stupid than you to call his own father cheebyekia, of course not a fucking assholekia like you to date a GL pros and still feel so proud !
If I have a son like you, I really have to call myself a cheebyekia....WHY ? because ....to gave birth a son like you, the word cheebyekia is NOt enough to disgrace myself!
So, you better wake up, and STOP calling others name as you are the BIGGEST assholekia !

The_Hustler
15-04-2004, 06:09 PM

If u...in all sincerity look back at this thread...it was u who started the hostility. If u took a moment to be more diplomatic towards ur negative comments like "Eh, bro... I really dun see anything constructive in posting about ur outing with a working lady... maybe u should kepp those moments to urself." Would that have prevented the fathers and mothers @%$#^%???
Ask urself. So inevitably, u cannot blame his hostile rebuttal as well.

Let's build on a gracious n friendly forum shall we?

Arbitrator,
The Hustler

Sinful_man
15-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Aiyo aiyo. Uncles ah, mai U kau bei me, i kau bei U lah. Enuff liao lah. Pa Pa Ma Ma oso move out and say, wah lan A!!! :o

On second thought.......I think forget it liao.........since we both take different stand, no point to continue the topics...........

I appologise to those bros here who got irritated by my previous postings with this cbjuiceyumseng.

Let's continue to cheong GL with happiness........ :cool:

Sinful_man
15-04-2004, 06:20 PM
If u...in all sincerity look back at this thread...it was u who started the hostility. If u took a moment to be more diplomatic towards ur negative comments like "Eh, bro... I really dun see anything constructive in posting about ur outing with a working lady... maybe u should kepp those moments to urself." Would that have prevented the fathers and mothers @%$#^%???
Ask urself. So inevitably, u cannot blame his hostile rebuttal as well.

Let's build on a gracious n friendly forum shall we?

Arbitrator,
The Hustler

Thanks bro Hustler.........true it was me who commented on his post first, BUT I never use any vulgar words first, not to say father mother.....
Cheong GL do not mean must use vulgar word in the postings........right ?
OK I will try to be more diplomatic in future postings

cbjuiceyumseng
15-04-2004, 06:23 PM
Thanks bro Hustler.........true it was me who commented on his post first, BUT I never use any vulgar words first, not to say father mother.....

Lanjiao understand? If phua cheebye kias like u can read properly and talk properly limbei dun need to kan u beh bu ku in the 1st place.

Is it still beh geh yan sibo? Come Pm me and we talk.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
15-04-2004, 07:34 PM

Bro Sinful_man,

I hate to spell it for you but it seems that bro Hustler feel that you should not have started the fight first.

I also wish that this heated exchange of words could be stopped as we are all here to have fun.

Hence please everyone please kindly stop it and give it a rest for the sake of peace. Peace brings good fortune for all.

Peace man :)

Sinful_man
17-04-2004, 04:48 PM
Lanjiao understand? If phua cheebye kias like u can read properly and talk properly limbei dun need to kan u beh bu ku in the 1st place.

Is it still beh geh yan sibo? Come Pm me and we talk.

cheebye you lah.........I say stop already, still cry for fuck !
Pm you for fuck !
Next time you better write proper English......don't fucking limbei here and kan bu ku??........Your Uncle here don't know what the fuck you talking, OK!!!!!!
"Lanjiao you don't understand".........then cheebye you know or NOT ? :cool:

T_Jacky_Wu_show
17-04-2004, 11:36 PM
cheebye you lah.........I say stop already, still cry for fuck !
Pm you for fuck !
Next time you better write proper English......don't fucking limbei here and kan bu ku??........Your Uncle here don't know what the fuck you talking, OK!!!!!!
"Lanjiao you don't understand".........then cheebye you know or NOT ? :cool:

Dear Bro,

Peace please. Keep it cool. Peace to all and give it a rest okay? Stop this exchanges of words.

Thank you. :)

walao
19-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Walao eh..hiong ah.....*sio hoon kee*

Walao

cbjuiceyumseng
26-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Called my darling "tirak" couple of times during my stay in china and promised her some gifts and she promised me to squeeze me dry of sperm if i am good in china...keke

Btw did just that, bought her some clothes and a bag.........just got home from a luncheon and fuck with her.

Boy...i hope i am not dreaming but i think she is really into me? :D

T_Jacky_Wu_show
26-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Dear Bro,

I am so glad that you had a good time in China.

Forgive me for being big mouth but I hope that you
are not serious about her as it is difficult to have good
results with her.

Must go to Malaysia or other countries to settle down there.
In the meantime must still be aware of AV.

Hope that you do not mind. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
26-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Dear Bro,

I am so glad that you had a good time in China.

Forgive me for being big mouth but I hope that you
are not serious about her as it is difficult to have good
results with her.

Must go to Malaysia or other countries to settle down there.
In the meantime must still be aware of AV.

Hope that you do not mind. :)

No lah, me and her friend only even though it is kumcheng sieowgan.

Relax Relax :D We all man always like like to play play flirt flirt, i think she also do the same as me. She need a good friend to kumcheng her a bit only.

Gnn.....really she damn happy. Msg me that she really appreciate me. keke.

thaigers
27-04-2004, 12:33 AM
No lah, me and her friend only even though it is kumcheng sieowgan.

Relax Relax :D We all man always like like to play play flirt flirt, i think she also do the same as me. She need a good friend to kumcheng her a bit only.

Gnn.....really she damn happy. Msg me that she really appreciate me. keke.

That time I also like you ah. thought play play and flirt flirt. But in the end, I really like her ah, when my regular say bye bye to me.

Anyway, if you are a player, good lah. Have fun lah. :)

T_Jacky_Wu_show
27-04-2004, 01:48 AM
I agree with Bro thaigers hence please keep your feelings in check. Just my humble views. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
27-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Alamak...ok ok.

Will control myself :D

Btw any good stuffs to introduce?

proprimate
27-04-2004, 05:47 PM
I agree with Bro thaigers hence please keep your feelings in check. Just my humble views. :)

Been there, done that, word of advise: enjoy while u can, get out b4 it haunts u for the rest of ur life! At the end of the day, novelty always run dry n u r stuck wit it.Cheers!

T_Jacky_Wu_show
28-04-2004, 12:25 AM
Alamak...ok ok.

Will control myself :D

Btw any good stuffs to introduce?

Sorry Bro, not much good things to share at the moment as I am
stuck here in Singapore. My area now is Gelyang only as it offers the
most bang for the buck.

However I would let you know if there is any :)

Ah Paul
29-04-2004, 03:56 PM
anybody knows whether pple can jio cat40 girls out???
to be "xiao bai lian" whatever....thanks

cbjuiceyumseng
29-04-2004, 03:58 PM

Sure u can always chio them out, provided if they are willing.

Btw how come u want to be xiao bai lian? :rolleyes:

Ah Paul
29-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Sure u can always chio them out, provided if they are willing.

Btw how come u want to be xiao bai lian? :rolleyes:

becoz i'm handsome and jobless

cbjuiceyumseng
30-04-2004, 03:25 AM
becoz i'm handsome and jobless

I have u are joking about wanna being a xiao bai nien and sponge off the working girls.

ming
30-04-2004, 05:12 AM

I believe that u have come to the right thread............kekeke

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 04:22 PM
I believe that u have come to the right thread............kekeke

We jio girls out but we not xiao bai lian.

harrylim11
01-05-2004, 04:32 PM

u want to be "xiao bai lian", you shld be looking for 40+ 50+ rich aunties.
i'm sure they will be more than willing to sponser you to spent money.
don't disturb these WL. They come sg is to earn $$ go home, not to waste money on white faces.

ming
02-05-2004, 05:00 AM
We jio girls out but we not xiao bai lian.

Aiya!!! i am saying that his question of jio girls out........hahaha....... Not xiao bai lian than robert lah.............kekeke :p

JaguarLuv
02-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Long time did not check out this forum liao. Another samster in close terms with a WL again. Dun play play hor. Many times, the guys say they will not fall in love with the gal but in the end.. sigh.

Take what she said with a pinch of salt.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Ahem...anyone also going out with any GL150 girls?

Can share your exp? Of course please don't reveal any names :D