PDA

View Full Version : OT Action

capcrunch
29-03-2010, 08:01 AM
My sincere apologies if there is already a thread for OT somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it. I thought I'd start something for bros to exchange info, advice and some stories about their OT escapades.

Anyway, need to ask senior bros for advice, where to find the pre-ops in OT? I just went there on Sunday night, only managed to find 2. Previous Sat, got one damn chio one smile at me but I was with friends so no go.

As for last night, turned down the first one, but got number so may call her again.

Second one (Nicole at Crazy Horse) die die want to go back with me, so I say send her back, then she say don't want to go back hotel, ask me drive her somewhere to 'chat'. Ended up blowing each other, finished off by taking her in the ass when she begged me to. As I dropped her off at her hotel, she was about to walk off without taking payment, but I passed her 100 bucks in courtesy.

She's got a really hot body, nice 7inch cock, C cup boobs that feel very real, and a very nice ass. Face not so hot though, that's why initially didn't want to leave with her. In the end got her number too.

BJ: 4/10 (quite raw, like newbie, no fancy tricks)
AJ: 7/10 She's quite tight and energetic so this was good.

Lots of frenching, she's very passionate and fun all in all. Nice girl to talk to as well. If you like the sound of it, drop by Crazy Horse and look for Nicole. Apparently, these 2 days business not so good, so can drop by and pick up some bargains. For those who like post-ops, there're some who are seriously fine. I met one called Chacha, damn if I liked post-ops, I'd have banged her in 2 minutes. Look for her at Crazy Horse too. Tall, black silky hair slightly past shoulder length.

Ramly Burger
29-03-2010, 10:57 AM
OT stand for orchard towers?

novus733
29-03-2010, 04:28 PM
OT stand for orchard towers?

yeap...fewer ppl now cos of the raid.

capcrunch
29-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Oh got raid? Bro care to elaborate? I'm totally clueless, happily walked into the pubs and sat around.