PDA

View Full Version : Yesterlay I Pucking ler G5, L8H66A

walao
08-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Dear ah chek, ah hia and ler ah ti,

Yesterlay, i watching ler TV at home until 8.00 pm come liao, i lont low why, my lanchiao jniu, so i deciled to dlive my Jit Poon Subalu hong chia to my second home town, that is GEYLANG!

While on ler way to ler Geylang, i keeping on singing "Geylang, Serpapu Geylang, Oei Oei Oei....", sing sing sing, until my hong chia parking in flont of House 66A. But limpei mai kanchiong, i sio hoon kee for 15 milute with my OKT fliend, Ah 1111 of House 66F...Nin Nao Hia, i neber go his shop to kao guan, he cheebye mouth suan me, limpei buay song, i pointing him my millel finger to him, and he hahahaha.

Ok, enough of my dog and bull stoly, i shall plocheed to my FR.....

When i step in, cheebye, all ler charbors sian sian, eyes like want to closing, after a few "Ah Hia, Lai Jang Chui..." later all voice died down....sian...len hor, i saw one girl coming out, well chee lot wely pletty la, but anyway, i give her a tly, because her skin machiam Pek Cham Kuay (i like white white skin, SKII-type of skin charbor...) so i booking her lor...

Go in ler loom liao, chee laba my linglong and say why ah hia hard?...I reply, limpei Tarpor of cos hard lar...KOTEK!

looks : 6/10 (give her a six because she looking wely chinese. Feature ok, sharp sharp...

shower : 7.5/10 (shower me very carefully, and chee like to wash and tickle my lanchiao...and then chee take her neh neh to rub my neh neh, her neh neh, i give it a B-cup, but huh, her neh neh head pink coror one...sui!)

b/j : 8/10 (Wah....i like her to kum my lanchiao, machiam eating a dripping icer-cleam...got slurp slurp cound and chee lick my inner tigh...near to ass rimming, but bor tiok. dulation about 5 minutes...)

f/j : 7.5/10 (chee like to ride on top, so i let her ride lor...and then chee turn back, karchng facing my face and contilue to ride ride and ride until got sound from her mouth come out liao *ah...Ah...ah....then ahhhhh~~~~~~*I like her cheebye sharp and short bush to rub against my groin...sibei song ah....aftler that, i michionary style with her and chee put her legs up on my shoulder, so i *Too* her deep deep, until i can feeling let her cheebye chui coming out more and more....and got "squit squit squit" sound some more....by ler way huh, chee neber putting ler KY, its 100% natural" After that chee ride me on top again and begin to bite my neh neh...walao eh, i think hor chee really high liao...and i neber cum while charbor on top, but this time, i cum while chee on top for the first time....sibei song ah....dulation 12 minutes)

after f/j: 7.5/10 talk to her, chee lie on my chest, wely ler fliendly...after let, chee gib limpei dlinking ler minelal water...

RTF : Oo Eng kor teng (got time then go again)

you chinchery,:D
Walao

walao
08-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Alamak...i forgot to chign off and say "Hor Gao Gan Lar..."....hehehehe

you chinchery,
Walao :D

l3atu
08-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Haha...bro Walao, the way you wrote ur FR is something new to me....hokkien version. Very refreshing and interesting ! :D

walao
08-04-2004, 09:07 PM
"Haha...bro Walao, the way you wrote ur FR is something new to me....hokkien version. Very refreshing and interesting !

I hoping you ler unlerstandling my engrand....*sigh*, my engrand wely ler powlerful, last time lor stuly good good, now engrand sibei tark kong liao....~_~

paiseh,
WALAO :(

CumExplorer
09-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Dear ah chek, ah hia and ler ah ti,

Yesterlay, i watching ler TV at home until 8.00 pm come liao, i lont low why, my lanchiao jniu, so i deciled to dlive my Jit Poon Subalu hong chia to my second home town, that is GEYLANG!

you chinchery,:D
Walao

The infamous CIM queen G1 / G10 still working there?

moses_limp
09-04-2004, 07:56 PM
U mean G1 and G10, or G10 onli???

The infamous CIM queen G1 / G10 still working there?

Presto6969
11-04-2004, 03:17 PM

U mean there got a lot that allow CIM???

CumExplorer
12-04-2004, 06:31 PM

Both do BBJ/CIM, quite some time ago lao.