PDA

View Full Version : Blood Donors

titanium
23-02-2002, 06:07 AM
Any guys here regular chiongster/geylang regulars/ONS siao a super regular blood donor??

Do they reject your donation juz coz u pay for sex or have sex with pple you know less then 6 months even if u are clean??

Hope u guys here can clear my doubts.

Cheers

Ah Dot
23-02-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by titanium
Any guys here regular chiongster/geylang regulars/ONS siao a super regular blood donor??

Do they reject your donation juz coz u pay for sex or have sex with pple you know less then 6 months even if u are clean??

Hope u guys here can clear my doubts.

Cheers

Wah, i strongly advise these ppl, (incl myself) not to/STOP donating blood! Better to play safe, don't cause the innocent victims into misery. There have already been several cases whereby those blood donors donating infected blood being sent to jail!!

They'll reject ur donation if u did ur last acts less than 12mths even if u re clean. Don't bluff in the questionnaire or else>....u get into deep shit! The best is to go to go for a blood test AFTER 12MTHS TO CHECK-CLEAR![B]

Ah Dez
24-02-2002, 04:16 AM
Just think about it...

i don't think they will reject your blood...but will just be more careful with it...as in scanning it more throughly.

Every drip of blood is precious...

hummmm...

LEt me drop you guys a question..

If one day.... you got into a accident... then lost a lot of blood... you are in need of blood tranfusion..
but there is only 1 pack of blood left in the blood bank..
and it is HIV positive..

So.......Would you rather Die??..or get Aids...and live a bit longer..

bizzibizzi
27-02-2002, 04:05 PM
Blood donation is serious stuff!!!

If you read the questionnaire, right at the end there is a statement that says something like, if you are found to have misrepresented yourself in any way in the form you are liable for a FINE or JAIL sentence.

They are very particular about donations and will reject you should you have any part of the questionnaire that goes against their "standard"

Even if you had a fever 2 weeks ago, they will reject you.

Even if you went to Vietnam 2 months ago, they will reject you.

I first tried to donate blood when I was 18, they rejected me because I was under daily medication. even though it was only 0.75mg - note.. your 2 panadols is worth 1000mg, your panadol for fever is approx 1300 times stronger than my medication!!!! and yet they rejected me.

I tried donating again when i was 22 and they still had my records and refused me again...

So.. what more if you practise sex with multiple partners... do you think they will allow you to donate??? of course unless you fake your questionnaire... which brings me to the first point that i made... YOU CAN BE SENT TO PRISON!!!!!...

my philosophy nowadays is ... fuck it!... they don't want my blood.. i'm not going to give it to them then...

Deim0s
08-03-2002, 12:50 AM
What I heard of is that some f**kers go to donate blood and state that they don't have sex in order to get a free check for HIV. F**king irresponsible and heartless cause the blood tests may go wrong although the chance is very small. :mad:

foolosopher
08-03-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
If one day.... you got into a accident... then lost a lot of blood... you are in need of blood tranfusion..
but there is only 1 pack of blood left in the blood bank..
and it is HIV positive..

So.......Would you rather Die??..or get Aids...and live a bit longer..

i rather die faster..... gonna be a torture to have aids man......

Ah Dez
12-03-2002, 02:28 AM
I find it nothing wrong for chiongsters to go donate blood.

But you just got to be truthful in the questionaire..

Even if your Gf is beside you, you just got to state the truth.

The last time i tried donating blood was quite long ago.

I was with my few friends,donating blood just to get the feel of it.

So when i was asked to fill the questionaire.

Not sure if it is still the same. But i just put down the truth and nothing really happen also.

The nurse just took note of what i wrote.

Ah Dez
12-03-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Deim0s
What I heard of is that some f**kers go to donate blood and state that they don't have sex in order to get a free check for HIV. F**king irresponsible and heartless cause the blood tests may go wrong although the chance is very small. :mad:

I think you got it wrong.

You got to state that you had sex during the past week and if you had visited a pro the last mth.
Then they will check.
But i not sure about the HIV test.

Gary
12-03-2002, 12:43 PM

I think you got it wrong.

You got to state that you had sex during the past week and if you had visited a pro the last mth.
Then they will check.
But i not sure about the HIV test.

don't hav 2 check, 100% rejected. don't pray pray with the donation of blood just 4 free check, but be truthful in the questioaire as lying to a public servant may end up in court. all blood donated are thoroughly tested. NHR for HIV.

Ah Dez
13-03-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Gary

don't hav 2 check, 100% rejected. don't pray pray with the donation of blood just 4 free check, but be truthful in the questioaire as lying to a public servant may end up in court. all blood donated are thoroughly tested. NHR for HIV.

Aiya...1 point they say not enough blood.. then here we donate, they reject and reject.
Why can't they be more hardworking and check the blood more carefully.
As long as we did our part, don't you think they should do theirs?

titanium
31-03-2002, 03:11 AM
Wah so long never come in this thread still alive huh. haha

first let me ans our bro dez question first. Like u say serious blood lost, one packet where got enough, but if u really want an ans then i will chose to die straight away. Kanna aids although still living but too bad its LIVING HELL.

I will chose to die then donate my organs out while they are still fresh. Unless they dun wan coz too fatty liaoz. HAHAHA

As for blood donation, i dun noe actual procedures lah but i think they will reject at the slightest chance, coz i think they want to maintain the high quality of blood in our bloodbank. They rather have one packet less blood in the bank then risk the chance.

Cheers

Ah Dez
31-03-2002, 12:38 PM
I still don't understand why they can't spend a bit more to check that the blood is clean.
In this way,there will be 1 more pack of blood in the blood bank rite!

Hummm...like that then i got a damm good excuse.

Next time if there is any blood donation drive, i just say i season chiongster, then i no need to give liao!

sammyboyfor
31-03-2002, 04:54 PM
I still don't understand why they can't spend a bit more to check that the blood is clean.

There is a window period (of up to 6 months) after being infected by HIV whereby the infection cannot be detected by the screening process.

This means that while your donated blood contains the virus and will infect the receipient, the presense of the virus cannot be detected no matter how thorough the screening process is.

More sensitive tests are being developed on a regular basis. This will reduce the window period but won't eliminate it.

titanium
01-04-2002, 02:42 AM
ah dez, how come u sounded like got pple constantly forcing u to go donate blood?? Dont donate pple also wont say anything want wat since so many pple is not donating anyway.

Cheers

LOWCHUI
02-04-2002, 10:51 PM
I think the subject is serious. So or us cheongsters, better not donate blood.

I take 1 look @ the questionaire & I know the design of it is to reject donors who are commercial sex patrons... so statutory declarationis what you voluntary offer of info amounting to...

Wat the heck! How about donating or better still selling yr sperm?

At least, u get paid while enjoying a HJ! Are there stimulating aids to get u 2 jerk off ? :-)

3years
16-04-2002, 04:40 PM
i think even u got aids.... i mean in singapore only.... u go for blood test.... or even donate your blood..... i think ( i think) they know.....