PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ Queen: Happy

MyBluesky
02-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Happy :) :)
=========
Looks: 9/10 (look like actor star "Lee Sin Jei")
Body: 8/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (The best in Geylang, can CIM & 2 shots!!)
FJ: 7/10

Once I see her looks,it's like a young student, very cute!! After normal bath,on the bed, she give me a great BBBJ for 20mins, lots of position + very smooth. Then I can't tahan until CIM, she asked me rest and give me another shots. Woo.......!!!! Total damage 1 hrs.

jurongguy
02-04-2004, 11:28 AM
How much was your damage on Happy? Which house is she from? Thanks! :confused:

MyBluesky
02-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Happy is from L20H22.
Total damage $150.00

cbjuiceyumseng
02-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Really one's meat is another man's poison.

Glad to see u enjoy Happy, while i have a forgettable session with her.

Perharps u are more yantao than me? keke :o

askale
02-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Bro..all

Happy is from L22H20 not L20H22 no such address.

MyBluesky
02-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Bro..all

Happy is from L22H20 not L20H22 no such address.

Thx Bro. Yes,she is from L22H20, but her homebase not comfortable to "war", try book her from another hse. :eek:

Keng
02-04-2004, 05:09 PM
Happy :) :)
=========
Looks: 9/10 (look like actor star "Lee Sin Jei")
Body: 8/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (The best in Geylang, can CIM & 2 shots!!)
FJ: 7/10

Once I see her looks,it's like a young student, very cute!! After normal bath,on the bed, she give me a great BBBJ for 20mins, lots of position + very smooth. Then I can't tahan until CIM, she asked me rest and give me another shots. Woo.......!!!! Total damage 1 hrs.

Hmmmm. u seem to be aggressively pushing for this gal.
Understand there is another Happy 1 that is more service-oriented.
But from your physical description and her homebase, no doubt u are talking about the short "Happy".

Physically, yes, she is one of the more prettier gals in GL150, just that she is abit too short.
Service wise, I have not encountered what you have described above, great BBBJ, CIM, French etc. 2 shots, she does provide if you inform early.
Maybe she has changed or you are her super regular? I do not know but I guess the Q for her will be longer.
Hope bros who got her based on the above could feedback if she is really that service-oriented.

Thanks.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Hmmmm. u seem to be aggressively pushing for this gal.
Understand there is another Happy 1 that is more service-oriented.
But from your physical description and her homebase, no doubt u are talking about the short "Happy".

Physically, yes, she is one of the more prettier gals in GL150, just that she is abit too short.
Service wise, I have not encountered what you have described above, great BBBJ, CIM, French etc. 2 shots, she does provide if you inform early.
Maybe she has changed or you are her super regular? I do not know but I guess the Q for her will be longer.
Hope bros who got her based on the above could feedback if she is really that service-oriented.

Thanks.

Sometimes certain brothers can click with certain girls lah. Last time i fucked this Happy, short and pretty one. Very average and can also say bad service. But i think i am not so lucky in GL150, so oh well......... :cool:
One thing that really piss me off big time is during fuckign she said i got such big cock. Nabei, that day i am "limping" due to too much drinking the previous night. Gnn, lie also must lie properly right? In so many years of fucking, not many girls say i got big cock. gnn, think i am new bird? easy to bluff? But nvm.........

If i am not mistaken, last time she worked in a HC in bugis area....

MyBluesky
02-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Sometimes certain brothers can click with certain girls lah. Last time i fucked this Happy, short and pretty one. Very average and can also say bad service. But i think i am not so lucky in GL150, so oh well......... :cool:
One thing that really piss me off big time is during fuckign she said i got such big cock. Nabei, that day i am "limping" due to too much drinking the previous night. Gnn, lie also must lie properly right? In so many years of fucking, not many girls say i got big cock. gnn, think i am new bird? easy to bluff? But nvm.........

If i am not mistaken, last time she worked in a HC in bugis area....

Maybe she changed her style.........last time when she new in GL, I feel that her service so so only, seems Time can let her grow up and change it!! :P
Now I feel that she give me a gal friend type attitude and good service, especially BJ.......she let me remember one of the commando--> Jenny!!!. Anyway, those who never try b4, u can have a try, but don't book her too many times as I also want book her, haha!!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
02-04-2004, 05:44 PM
Actually this made me realized that alot of GL150 girls has improved their services dramatically.....FenFen, Zhiyi, DongDong, etc.....

Due to competition and bad economy perharps..

MyBluesky
02-04-2004, 11:45 PM
Actually this made me realized that alot of GL150 girls has improved their services dramatically.....FenFen, Zhiyi, DongDong, etc.....

Due to competition and bad economy perharps..

Yes,the enonomy bad make them change "Working attitude", so it's best time to try their "High standard Service". Heard that fully book for "Happy" today, hopefully can try her again within this week.......... :)

askale
03-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Bro..all

Another methid of Happy L22H20 and Happy1 L20H17?
Is she twins of Happy Cat 150? Is she called their sister? :eek:

askale
03-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Ok. Thanks! Bro. MyblueSky.

King_Of_Geylang
03-04-2004, 01:22 PM
FR Happy L22H20
================

Woo.......I feel so horney,so go to GLto call "Happy" in L16H06. Wait for around 1 hr,she come in,her looks so cute and young!!!
In the room, SOP in the bath room, porceed on the bed, she ask me face down, lick all my body..........very sensitive..........until I buay tahan!!!! ASk me face up, ask permission to french kiss, she smile and do it. Fantastic man......looks like a first love of my previous student age...........
She keep going move her finger down to my didi and cock.....play it my cock when BBBJ. Wow.......her BBBJ skill even better than "Singtel" and "Jenny".
Mostly I tanhan 10 mins, give her a warning and ask her to stop,but she keep going until I drop out........wow........what's the hell......so good feeling from BBBJ until I CIM.
She then ask me to bath and give me a 2nd shot, wow.......just come out of the bathroom,she immediately give me a hell of BBBJ........cannot tahan anymore :mad: .........ask her slow down and dress CD..........fuck her and pump her hard......she shout: "Harder.....song......", like Bluesky's expression.
Finally finish in doggie position, and give me a massage.

Total damage 45mins.........Thx bro recommend me a new "Commando".......may be u always give her a training??? haha :)

I also realised that "Happy" better than "Bulesky", Bluesky service so so only,but anyway, pls yr bro try it and post it the report!!

King_Of_Geylang
03-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Oh, forgot to ask her age, do any bro know it? :)

cbjuiceyumseng
03-04-2004, 05:18 PM
If memory serves either she or Youmei is 25yrs old.

Nvm, she look like a kid anyway :)

jb boy
03-04-2004, 07:50 PM
hi there??

any frenz out there can let me know she work till what time???

thank in advance...

cbjuiceyumseng
03-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Last order should be from 9pm to 10pm.

Btw best is to go before 8pm.

jb boy
03-04-2004, 08:57 PM
thank bro...

MyBluesky
03-04-2004, 11:08 PM
Last order should be from 9pm to 10pm.

Btw best is to go before 8pm.

It's hardly to get her after 9pm lao......now she become hot already..... :)

Deadmaninc
03-04-2004, 11:30 PM
bluesky, have u tried blue sky? (sounds funny right?) If yes, who's better?

MyBluesky
04-04-2004, 07:33 AM
bluesky, have u tried blue sky? (sounds funny right?) If yes, who's better?

Now I feel that "Happy" is the best.
In my opinion, the looks and skill are also better, only the difference is BS give u a gal-friend type feeling.

cbjuiceyumseng
04-04-2004, 02:18 PM
:D Nah...my Queenie beats BlueSky and BlueDiamond hands down :D

MyBluesky
04-04-2004, 05:32 PM
:D Nah...my Queenie beats BlueSky and BlueDiamond hands down :D

Bro, Tell me more abt Queenie leh...

King_Of_Geylang
04-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Yesterday night I feel horney, walk directly L20H60 to book "Happy" again.
Lucky I can get this gal and imagine the "war" is come again.............

Once into the room, have a wild kiss with her.......wow.....her tongue can turn around and around, slow and smooth...........!! We help each other to take out clothes, then processed to the bathroom.

After bath, I wait her on the bed, suddenly she ask me eat a mint sweet, and she eat also. Wow.........when she lick each part of my body,I feel so relax ............the main part is ...."BBBJ". She slowly down and give me a eye contact to me.....it's like a JP live show......her head slowly move down and lick each part of my penis. Her another hand keep playing around with my cock. She then automatically change to 69 position.........wow.....I can see on the mirror that she very enjoyable with BJ.

After 20mins, She put CD on me and ask me try fuck in standing position. Her right legs put on my sholder, I keep pumping and push her to the corner.......she smiled and say "Harder....Yeah....Darling".......The gal so wild and then push her back on the bed. Finally I request BBBJ due to I can't come out........she used her "motor tongue" again.......keep going and I shot........wow....so fantasy!!!

askale
05-04-2004, 12:29 AM
Any question of reply for their 2 sister of HAPPY OR HAPPY1?

King_Of_Geylang
05-04-2004, 07:10 AM
Any question of reply for their 2 sister of HAPPY OR HAPPY1?

They are different person, right? :)
I don't think they are sister. "Happy" is shorter than "Happy1", also service is better.

"Happy" is service oriented and more gal-friend type, it's worth for bro who enjoy it.......Next time must try 2 session,haha!!!

askale
06-04-2004, 12:06 AM
I don't think for 2 happys cos their sister is call happy. Is their very small boob and more fair? I never go there for these 2 person of Happy and Happy1 or Happy2..hehe..

MyBluesky
06-04-2004, 09:37 AM
I don't think for 2 happys cos their sister is call happy. Is their very small boob and more fair? I never go there for these 2 person of Happy and Happy1 or Happy2..hehe..

Do you refer L22H20 "Small Happy" ?? :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
06-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Been reading all the FR on Happy again so jealous.

How come i never kanna good service from her? CB, maybe i am not yantao enough.

Btw if u guys are fucking her can u ask if she tama?

MyBluesky
06-04-2004, 05:25 PM

Maybe u too handsome, so she scare to kiss with u?? :D
actually last time I request tama with her b4, she say if I can effort, just go ahead .....

King_Of_Geylang
06-04-2004, 09:29 PM
If u are her regular, of coz she will treat u well.
Anyway do u try her how many times? :eek:

askale
07-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Do you refer L22H20 "Small Happy" ?? :confused:
Small Happy is L22h20 or Happy1 L20h17. Their sister is called for a both Happy!... :)

ming
07-04-2004, 02:05 AM
If u are her regular, of coz she will treat u well.

I dont think so.

King_Of_Geylang
08-04-2004, 03:01 PM
I dont think so.

Do u try her recently?

......And my next target is Jaguar........hope can post field report as soon as possible!!! :)

Kiddo
10-04-2004, 11:16 PM

Not to worry mate. You are not alone. I've tried her before and IMHO her service is only so so but again, another man's meat is another man's poison. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Not to worry mate. You are not alone. I've tried her before and IMHO her service is only so so but again, another man's meat is another man's poison. :)

"Hugs Bro Kiddo"

However i intend to give her a 2nd shot again. She is too cute to not RTF :D

Druids
11-04-2004, 02:44 PM

same here ... had her pretty long time back .. rem her svc very avg only ... maybe she finally realise she's here to earn $$ ,.. may consider a re-visit soon ..

poolhot.
11-04-2004, 03:01 PM
"Hugs Bro Kiddo"

Hmmmmmm....... Maybe U should stick to Queenie cos I would consider her e best fcuk since e retirement of Toto and Jenny. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Hmmmmmm....... Maybe U should stick to Queenie cos I would consider her e best fcuk since e retirement of Toto and Jenny. :)

Pss....walao. Phua Kang Tao liao....now ppl will know Queenie is the Queen

Gnn, really miss her spiderwoman BJ and juicy beautiful cunt.

Btw does she give u the very coy/loving/slutty look when u are fucking her missionary? She does to me :D

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 04:02 PM
same here ... had her pretty long time back .. rem her svc very avg only ... maybe she finally realise she's here to earn $$ ,.. may consider a re-visit soon ..

:D Seems that Happy "owns" many of the brothers here a good fuck, keke.

Kiddo
11-04-2004, 08:23 PM
"Hugs Bro Kiddo"

IMHO, if I wanna go for cuteness, my top choice will be Meiji. She's one of the few that knows the art of sai nai. Unlike some gals when they act sai nai, you just feel like vomiting. But also heard that Jaguar is another Queen of Sai Nai though I've not had the chance or the mood to try.

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 08:46 PM
IMHO, if I wanna go for cuteness, my top choice will be Meiji. She's one of the few that knows the art of sai nai. Unlike some gals when they act sai nai, you just feel like vomiting. But also heard that Jaguar is another Queen of Sai Nai though I've not had the chance or the mood to try.

Ok man, gonna try Meiji's kway chup, i mean cheebye chup soon :D Thanks for recommendation.

CuteBuns
11-04-2004, 09:27 PM

Hi Bro Kiddo,

Unfortunately for me, this Meiji is always NOT around. Been trying to get her since last year i think. As elusive as Pinky. btw, juz tried Pinky jus a while ago, service seems to have improved since the last time I tried her.

The Jag is indeed the Queen of Sai Nai, but heard that b4, her service was very ordinary. However, heard from my okt that her sai nai is very fake.

Cheeers,

CuteBuns

King_Of_Geylang
12-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Any bro know when Happy come back? :confused:

new_cummer
12-04-2004, 09:11 PM
Any bro know when Happy come back? :confused:
when she is Happy....hahaha...joking only...:D

poolhot.
12-04-2004, 09:29 PM
when she is Happy....hahaha...joking only...

Aiyo......... I thought onli BD is notti but didnt expect U to be lagi more notti.

Anyway nowadays can see that U a very happy man liao. Congrats on yr new found love. :)

Kiddo
12-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Ok man, gonna try Meiji's kway chup, i mean cheebye chup soon :D Thanks for recommendation.

Well, one final piece of advice. One man's meat is another man's poison. I've met samsters who does not like her but generally she's compatible. :)

Kiddo
12-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Hi Bro Kiddo,

Unfortunately for me, this Meiji is always NOT around. Been trying to get her since last year i think. As elusive as Pinky. btw, juz tried Pinky jus a while ago, service seems to have improved since the last time I tried her.

The Jag is indeed the Queen of Sai Nai, but heard that b4, her service was very ordinary. However, heard from my okt that her sai nai is very fake.

Cheeers,

CuteBuns

Hi CuteBuns.

That I do agree with both hands up! :D She's one lazy bugger so catch her when you can but IMHO she's not as elusive as Pinky. As for Pinky, I've not had the chance to test drive since she went on leave the last time so no comments.

new_cummer
13-04-2004, 12:28 AM
Aiyo......... I thought onli BD is notti but didnt expect U to be lagi more notti.

Anyway nowadays can see that U a very happy man liao. Congrats on yr new found love.
Hahaha...me guai guai nobody like...notti than people like....but I no where near BD lah...

I happy because not so busy liao...can relax abit...and also because going to have new car liao....hehehe :D

Today you very "Eng" hor...never go and contribute your gold bars huh...because the other side like this izzit...

"Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Hahahaha :D

Come here to past time izzit....hehehe

hann73
13-04-2004, 02:31 PM
The best fake sai nai I ever cum across is Agnes of 1608. It is very funny that I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. Try if you dare :D

poolhot.
13-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Hahaha...me guai guai nobody like...notti than people like....but I no where near BD lah...

I happy because not so busy liao...can relax abit...and also because going to have new car liao....hehehe

Today you very "Eng" hor...never go and contribute your gold bars huh...because the other side like this izzit...

"Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Hahahaha

Come here to past time izzit....hehehe

U guai guai or notti also everybody like lar. Onli when U show yr tongue then onli BD & BS like lor.

Latest post by me in t o k c o k is "Maria Takagi - Female Teacher Hunting"

King_Of_Geylang
14-04-2004, 07:46 PM
when she is Happy....hahaha...joking only...:D

So do you want "Happy" hour within this week??? :p

new_cummer
14-04-2004, 07:52 PM
So do you want "Happy" hour within this week??? :p
Hehehe....me...every hour also Happy hour :D

King_Of_Geylang
15-04-2004, 09:18 AM

Oh yeah, let's "Happy" tonight lah......pm if u want to join me !! :)

King_Of_Geylang
19-04-2004, 10:48 AM
Seems my friend told me "Happy" come back already, keen to bonk her tonight, hehe :D

MyBluesky
21-04-2004, 07:43 AM
Seems my friend told me "Happy" come back already, keen to bonk her tonight, hehe :D

So how's yr night? Enjoyable?? Still come in 2 shots with her?? :p

MyBluesky
26-04-2004, 12:22 PM

Bro NC, wanna go GL in this week? :p Happy Hour

zyxel01
27-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Will love to try $150 but u guys not afraid of STD?? I really want to CIM (heavenly feeling) but scared?

You know what is LPPL?

Cheers!
zyxel

Druids
28-04-2004, 02:06 AM
You know what is LPPL?

Cheers!
zyxel

Ji Teh Bak ... hehe

tickhel
29-04-2004, 02:09 AM
i just try "happy" on 18th....below is my FR:

look:8/10 (sweet,really like "lee xin jie")
boobs:6/10(a bit small, i think is 32a or b)
bbbj: 8.5/10 ( change a lot possition , almost tak boleh tahan, going to CIM .)
fj: 6/10: (maybe just have a tatto at back , have to notice about that, so can't full fun....)
attitude: 7/10 (very friendly, but a bit rushing , so -1.5 mark)

cbjuiceyumseng
29-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Would like to inform all brothers who have not tried Happy that Happy is very very petite.

A good buddy of mine (fat pig) tried her liao and say she is too small and he is scared of crushing her...muahahhaha :D

MyBluesky
30-04-2004, 11:32 AM
i just try "happy" on 18th....below is my FR:

look:8/10 (sweet,really like "lee xin jie")
boobs:6/10(a bit small, i think is 32a or b)
bbbj: 8.5/10 ( change a lot possition , almost tak boleh tahan, going to CIM .)
fj: 6/10: (maybe just have a tatto at back , have to notice about that, so can't full fun....)
attitude: 7/10 (very friendly, but a bit rushing , so -1.5 mark)

Seems u also enjoy and hv a good session. Oh, she got tatto at her back?? Abit disappointed........... :(

cbjuiceyumseng
30-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Been reading this thread all over again.....

Seems that most brothers have good time with her, except me. :mad:

Dun know why she treat me no good........sibei jealous and geksim. Would ask her to give myself another chance again.

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Hummm..... i won't REALLY say that Happy can give a good BBBJ. . . having a small mouth doesn't mean she can suck better.
But in term of quality nowadays, getting a proper bbbj is aredi a problem.

MyBluesky
30-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Been reading this thread all over again.....

Seems that most brothers have good time with her, except me. :mad:

Dun know why she treat me no good........sibei jealous and geksim. Would ask her to give myself another chance again.

Oh, can share yr experience?? When u get her actually?? :eek:
Actually when u get her recently??? coz I feel her hv improvement.
May be she treat different ppl in different attitude........haha!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Oh, can share yr experience?? When u get her actually?? :eek:
Actually when u get her recently??? coz I feel her hv improvement.
May be she treat different ppl in different attitude........haha!!!

If memory serves....i fucked her less than 2 months ago.

She blow me only a while only and capped me liao. Thinking i am a newbie perharps ? :D

WAs shocked at her fast work and i sibei tulan and proceeded to fuck her hard hard. Her fake moans and cries also sibei turn off.

Cummon
01-05-2004, 04:19 PM
tried her once before, told me she was willing to blow me for the whole session if I wished, guess she was in the mood for that or a fanatic for
sucking :confused: Didn't find her BBBJ as sensual as Sing Ice's though.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 04:21 PM
tried her once before, told me she was willing to blow me for the whole session if I wished, guess she was in the mood for that or a fanatic for

My lanjiao must be ugly. :mad:

MyBluesky
04-05-2004, 02:55 PM
My lanjiao must be ugly. :mad:

Wow.......maybe yr is "special type" :D

Ah Dez
04-05-2004, 06:48 PM

WHY Not? her chee bye no need to work! :D

Cummon
04-05-2004, 09:11 PM
WHY Not? her chee bye no need to work! :D

true & she didn't make it ,coz I too couldn't bear to see her mouth spasms ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
07-05-2004, 03:21 PM

"Stressed"

Your lanjiao must be damn handsome..unlike mine.

Btw i think Sing Ice's BBBJ damn hiong, mechanical leh.....nice for u? Anyway different ppl different strokes....

I like my BJ with a lot of "nua" :D

Cummon
07-05-2004, 07:48 PM
"Stressed"

Your lanjiao must be damn handsome..unlike mine.

Btw i think Sing Ice's BBBJ damn hiong, mechanical leh.....nice for u? Anyway different ppl different strokes....

I like my BJ with a lot of "nua" :D

u can always ask Sing Ice to make the BJ slower & wetter, she is very
accommodating. A lot of "nua" huh, Sally & Violet are up to it, u got anyone
to recommend too ? ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
07-05-2004, 09:25 PM
u can always ask Sing Ice to make the BJ slower & wetter, she is very
accommodating. A lot of "nua" huh, Sally & Violet are up to it, u got anyone
to recommend too ? ;)

One of my favorite for blowjobs is Kayan's.

Many postions lah with alot of nua, that will trickle down my shaft !

Postions include standing up, sitting down by bedside, sitting up with her head lying on your lap, reverse blowjob and standard blowjob.

;)

iceman
08-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Oh, forgot to ask her age, do any bro know it? :)

She is 21.5 yo, birthday in Nov. Told me she had to produce ID to prove her age when she went to Canton with her Sisters last week.
She has a new trick - Listerine BBBJ and finger AR. Not only is it sibei cooling and shiok, it's also hygienic, hehehe. This is in addition to her other superb BJs in different positions - standing, sitting, 69.... strong, sensual, not rough.
BTW, she will be going back for 1 month next week. Was only given 6mth permit by AV. Will miss her, my cutie pie :(

King_Of_Geylang
08-06-2004, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=iceman]She is 21.5 yo, birthday in Nov. Told me she had to produce ID to prove her age when she went to Canton with her Sisters last week.QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried it........shock Man!!! Almost cum out during she blowing :D

natto3
10-06-2004, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=iceman]She is 21.5 yo, birthday in Nov. Told me she had to produce ID to prove her age when she went to Canton with her Sisters last week.QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried it........shock Man!!! Almost cum out during she blowing :D
bro is she better than celine? i mean looks, cat bath n general services etc. :D

King_Of_Geylang
10-06-2004, 07:40 PM
bro is she better than celine? i mean looks, cat bath n general services etc. :D

If Celine's looks is 9/10, then Happy is 10/10. She the one of the prettiest and good blowjob at Geylang...........!

askale
12-07-2004, 05:28 PM
I heard Happy is very most petite and slim body. Her bbbbbj so wow..Which one is very best of petite and more skin? How old is she?

iceman
12-07-2004, 11:42 PM
I heard Happy is very most petite and slim body. Her bbbbbj so wow..Which one is very best of petite and more skin? How old is she?
she is only 21.5 years old. very small and petite, like a school gal

MyBluesky
13-07-2004, 12:00 PM
she is only 21.5 years old. very small and petite, like a school gal

I thought she is 24-25 yrs old now...........haha!!! BTW her looks very young, shoick when she do a fantasy BBBJ to me.......!! :P

askale
15-07-2004, 11:50 AM
I thought she is 24-25 yrs old now...........haha!!! BTW her looks very young, shoick when she do a fantasy BBBJ to me.......!! :P
Happy is 24 years old at 2220 at her 2nd sister
Happy1 is 22 years old at 2017 at her 3rd Sister
Happy 2 is 28 years old at none at her 1st Sister at CAT80

Happy1 is so pretty cute, petite, small boob..BEST GAL AWARDS..

askale
29-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Fr Happy1 (2017)

I'm looking for a small short and slim body and most smallest gal.

Look 8/10 ( pretty a big eye and very cute gal )
Catbath 8/10 ( start from face to leg )
Body 7/10 ( slim and smooth fair )
Boob 7/10 ( 31b is smallest pink nipples very tasty )
BBBJ 9/10 ( she is very suck with my dick so big for 5 mins )
Fj 8/10 (standing a doggie and more etc )
AR 8/10

Her good point is 9/10.

She is a good friends of me and chat and more nice darling..She always be a playful and joking and more understand...:)

Cheer up..

MyBluesky
30-07-2004, 12:11 PM
Well, I still more prefer Happy than Happy1, but I will try to bonk Happy1 again, seems u rate her so high!! :D

Fr Happy1 (2017)

I'm looking for a small short and slim body and most smallest gal.

Look 8/10 ( pretty a big eye and very cute gal )
Catbath 8/10 ( start from face to leg )
Body 7/10 ( slim and smooth fair )
Boob 7/10 ( 31b is smallest pink nipples very tasty )
BBBJ 9/10 ( she is very suck with my dick so big for 5 mins )
Fj 8/10 (standing a doggie and more etc )
AR 8/10

Her good point is 9/10.

She is a good friends of me and chat and more nice darling..She always be a playful and joking and more understand...:)

Cheer up..