PDA

View Full Version : A surprising discovery at old training ground.

BigCK
17-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Was making my way towards Mustafa, walk past my old training ground (desker road),
When suddenly at dark corner (Jalan Basar turning into desker road), saw a group of thai girls, surprisingly very good looking ones, sitting on the chair (@ the entrance to desker rd house’s), smiling at the people walking past. Saw a bangle worker, going up to enquired price. Since had nothing better to do, saw a syt, went up to her asked “how much? “.
$ 26, I pay room, was the reply.
OK.
Followed her up one of the shop house. Dame!! The room’s are run down, only a mattress lying down.

Lost mood already, but the syt face was really nice, ask her for blow as I couldn’t bring myself to bonk her on the mattress. Released and left.

I believe it’ a brick & motor business, would not last very long. The girl’s quality as mentioned is surprisingly good.
So brother who wants a fast & cheap release, near by town during night time (I was there around 9.30 pm) can give it a try.

humpintime
28-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Maybe could have asked to bring her to a more comfortable place for a good time.