PDA

View Full Version : Roman Spa

triple h
30-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Bros,
Just returned from RS a while ago. True, some bros may say RS got FR b4, but i just give lah.

Facilities, many of u know aready, no changes.

reached RS at 3.30pm. went straight to the hot pool for a simmer, fol by the steam rm. After 20 mins, sian, change and proceeded to the canteen.
Food ok, nothing fantastic 2 tok about, saw a couple of angmos there, must be sum convention there. All of them TCSS, bragging how they would make the girls cry during xxx. A whole lot of bull shit.

Captain brought me to the room, waited 5 mins, captain came told me girl having lunch. more TL. About 6 mins, girl came in, not a stunner but very friendly.

FR
Looks - 6/10
Attitute - 8/10, very friendly, like never see u in years, very chatty
Name - Yvonne, no. 110
Boobs - 32A
Massage - 6/10
BBBJ - OUTTA THIS WORLD
AR - EVEN MORE OUTTA THIS WORLD
Frenching - Allowed
FIngering - Allowed
FJ - 8.5/10

Foreplay lasted about 25 solid mins, fuxxxxx couldn't control, nearly blew my load in her mouth. AR me like there's no tomorrow with soft moans.

Cannot tahan, ask her to cap me, whack six different positions until I let out a deep moan, showtime over. Cleaned me in the shower, gave another bbbj with hot water. Mari Kita again.

Gave me a hug and tongue-fu me and i said my goodbyes. will get her contact the next time wif her friends for a gang bang.

WOooooooo

simplyhorny
23-04-2004, 10:12 AM
Decided to try out Roman Spa yesterday so just went in JB by myself. Reach Roman Spa at about 1 pm via cab at the checkpoint (about RM7). Proceed straight to the hot and cold pool. Rather impressed by the size and glandour of the HC... TV room, Beauty room, rather large cafeteria with lots of good food...

After an hour of hot pool, cold pool, steam bath and sauna, I finally decided that it is time for me to try out the "goods". Went straight to the cafeteria. The captain (Alvin) ask me for my preference and I replied that I'm looking for someone with big boobs and excellent service. After 10 min, I was ushered to a room. Quite normal except that it is elevated unlike Singapore HC.

When she entered, I was quite disappointed cos she looks rather old. Furthermore, she has a rather large tummy. However, her relatively big neh neh compensated it all. Throughout the whole session, I was fixated at her hard, raisin sized nipples...

She proceed to bath me thoroughly. Rather chatty and tries her best to make you feel at ease. When she knew that I just started to learn jap, she starts to share about her life and her friends who is staying in japan... blah.. blah...

Massage is nothing to shout about. Proceed to catbath me after about 10 min of massage. She really works very hard at making sure that my whole body is covered in her saliva. I could actually see sweat coming out profusely on her forehead as well as her whole body. Quite a turn off for me cos I like to return the favour. Don't wanna to taste her sweat. A point to note is that she seems to like to twirl her tongue around my knees...

After which, she starts to AR and bbbj me. Quite shiok. Ask her to turn around for me to savour her abalone. While doing it, she capped me and continue the bj. She told me to do her with me on top. What the heck! Just do it loh... though I'm used to having the girl on top. Before pumping her, I savoured her neh neh and proceed to finger her. She guided me to her G-spot which is quite different from the normal spot i.e. on the side closer to her anal. After a while of fingering, proceed to mount her. She really knows how to contract her vagina walls to the extent that I felt that her vagina is performing blow job on my didi! You can actually feel your didi being gripped tightly while you are withdrawing from her.... Simply... HEAVENLY... As a result, I cannot tahan and release my load after a while. This is a huge feat for me cos I usually don't cum that easily.

The usual bathing after the session. Rather satisfied... However, I'm really hoping to savour the gems there... Heard that #138 is a legend there but mia... Haizzz...

Went back to hot and cold pool. Was comtemplating for a second round so I went to look at the booking list as suggested by the attendants there:

Coco - 200
Nico - 123
Ice - 68
Evon - 110

These girls seems to have the most booking. I found out from the captain that the damage for second bonk will be RM 238. Rather ex for me so I decided to venture back to GL cat40 for a quick release after much struggle.

Looks: 6/10. A bit of Jap look
Figure: 4/10. Rather large tummy though she is working hard to slim down.
Breast: 8/10. C Cup. Soft with raisin sized nipple. Damm shiok to play with...
Ass: 6/10. Quite meaty. Provide sufficient cushion for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10. One of the best I ever try in terms of ability to contract at will.
AR: 7/10. Rather hardworking. Can hear slurrping sound...
bbbj: 7/10. Ok for me. The usual up down motion + a few variation. Can see that she is very experienced.
FJ: 8/10. Cos her pussy. She is one of the few can make me cum easily considering the fact that I'm a slow cummer...
Attitude: 8/10. Very service oriented.
Overall: 6.5/10. I just realised that figure does play an important part for me. I can compromise on the looks but not the figure.
Damage: RM 98 (Facilities + Massage) + RM 150 (Special) = RM 248
RTF: Most likely not cos haven't try gals in RS as well as other spa in JB.

MachoDevilX
23-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Decided to try out Roman Spa yesterday so just went in JB by myself. Reach Roman Spa at about 1 pm via cab at the checkpoint (about RM7). Proceed straight to the hot and cold pool. Rather impressed by the size and glandour of the HC... TV room, Beauty room, rather large cafeteria with lots of good food...

After an hour of hot pool, cold pool, steam bath and sauna, I finally decided that it is time for me to try out the "goods". Went straight to the cafeteria. The captain (Alvin) ask me for my preference and I replied that I'm looking for someone with big boobs and excellent service. After 10 min, I was ushered to a room. Quite normal except that it is elevated unlike Singapore HC.

When she entered, I was quite disappointed cos she looks rather old. Furthermore, she has a rather large tummy. However, her relatively big neh neh compensated it all. Throughout the whole session, I was fixated at her hard, raisin sized nipples...

She proceed to bath me thoroughly. Rather chatty and tries her best to make you feel at ease. When she knew that I just started to learn jap, she starts to share about her life and her friends who is staying in japan... blah.. blah...

Massage is nothing to shout about. Proceed to catbath me after about 10 min of massage. She really works very hard at making sure that my whole body is covered in her saliva. I could actually see sweat coming out profusely on her forehead as well as her whole body. Quite a turn off for me cos I like to return the favour. Don't wanna to taste her sweat. A point to note is that she seems to like to twirl her tongue around my knees...

After which, she starts to AR and bbbj me. Quite shiok. Ask her to turn around for me to savour her abalone. While doing it, she capped me and continue the bj. She told me to do her with me on top. What the heck! Just do it loh... though I'm used to having the girl on top. Before pumping her, I savoured her neh neh and proceed to finger her. She guided me to her G-spot which is quite different from the normal spot i.e. on the side closer to her anal. After a while of fingering, proceed to mount her. She really knows how to contract her vagina walls to the extent that I felt that her vagina is performing blow job on my didi! You can actually feel your didi being gripped tightly while you are withdrawing from her.... Simply... HEAVENLY... As a result, I cannot tahan and release my load after a while. This is a huge feat for me cos I usually don't cum that easily.

The usual bathing after the session. Rather satisfied... However, I'm really hoping to savour the gems there... Heard that #138 is a legend there but mia... Haizzz...

Went back to hot and cold pool. Was comtemplating for a second round so I went to look at the booking list as suggested by the attendants there:

Coco - 200
Nico - 123
Ice - 68
Evon - 110

These girls seems to have the most booking. I found out from the captain that the damage for second bonk will be RM 238. Rather ex for me so I decided to venture back to GL cat40 for a quick release after much struggle.

Looks: 6/10. A bit of Jap look
Figure: 4/10. Rather large tummy though she is working hard to slim down.
Breast: 8/10. C Cup. Soft with raisin sized nipple. Damm shiok to play with...
Ass: 6/10. Quite meaty. Provide sufficient cushion for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10. One of the best I ever try in terms of ability to contract at will.
AR: 7/10. Rather hardworking. Can hear slurrping sound...
bbbj: 7/10. Ok for me. The usual up down motion + a few variation. Can see that she is very experienced.
FJ: 8/10. Cos her pussy. She is one of the few can make me cum easily considering the fact that I'm a slow cummer...
Attitude: 8/10. Very service oriented.
Overall: 6.5/10. I just realised that figure does play an important part for me. I can compromise on the looks but not the figure.
Damage: RM 98 (Facilities + Massage) + RM 150 (Special) = RM 248
RTF: Most likely not cos haven't try gals in RS as well as other spa in JB.

I highly recommend you to try 110.
You won't regret it.

simplyhorny
23-04-2004, 01:23 PM
I highly recommend you to try 110.
You won't regret it.

Thanks bro! From the booking frequency, one can see that she is one of angpai there. How is it compared to prev #138? Will do it one of these days...

MachoDevilX
23-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Thanks bro! From the booking frequency, one can see that she is one of angpai there. How is it compared to prev #138? Will do it one of these days...

I personally find that she is better than 138 in terms of experience and skills.
She has been working in Roman for years and still have plenty of regulars supporting her. So you can imagine how good her skills are. And she will ask you to finger her without any hesitations. For most of the HC girls, they normally won't ask you to finger her since you might have a tendency of hurting their "mei mei". But for her, you can do whatever you want as long as you ask. But for looks wise, 110 is just normal looking.

:cool:

MachoDevilX
23-04-2004, 01:42 PM
But just want to add that it really depends on your requirements.
For me, the service can be separate into few of the major categories.

1) Attitude (whether or not the girl can "click" with you and whether she provides you with what you want since everybody's requirements and taste are different Some of the girls make you feel like you are her boyfriend and hug you like crazy)

2) Face (Some of the bros may prefer a pretty face than anything else.)

3) Skills (Most of us who have been trying out a lot of girls in the industry will tend to go for this criteria)

4) Body (Some of the bros may tend to side towards big boobs and cleanly shaven "mei mei")

simplyhorny
23-04-2004, 01:53 PM
I personally find that she is better than 138 in terms of experience and skills.
She has been working in Roman for years and still have plenty of regulars supporting her. So you can imagine how good her skills are. And she will ask you to finger her without any hesitations. For most of the HC girls, they normally won't ask you to finger her since you might have a tendency of hurting their "mei mei". But for her, you can do whatever you want as long as you ask. But for looks wise, 110 is just normal looking.

Wow! bro, since you put it that way, I die die must try... If only I knew this earlier, then I can go for my second shot at roman spa! To me, looks is not too important. Of cos, having drop dead gorgeous look is an bonus. If there is no chemistry, it is as good as f**king a dead fish... Maybe, I'm looking more than just the usual "in out" motion but something that is closer to the sensation of making love... I didn't want to french snow yesterday cos she gives me the feeling that I'm kissing a auntie... Disclaimer: I'm not saying that she is old... just that she ain't my cup of tea... Servicewise... Snow is still consider much better than those you can get in any HC in singapore.

Maybe... just maybe... I'm infatuated with Coco (of Legends)'s love making skills... She really makes me feel wanted, which is a huge boost to my male ego. Hence, I would naturally compared all my f**k with her unknowingly. As a result of which, I can't seem to fully enjoy the session... Hopefully, Evon (#110) can vy with Coco in terms of gf feeling...

simplyhorny
23-04-2004, 01:55 PM
But just want to add that it really depends on your requirements.
For me, the service can be separate into few of the major categories.

1) Attitude (whether or not the girl can "click" with you and whether she provides you with what you want since everybody's requirements and taste are different Some of the girls make you feel like you are her boyfriend and hug you like crazy)

2) Face (Some of the bros may prefer a pretty face than anything else.)

3) Skills (Most of us who have been trying out a lot of girls in the industry will tend to go for this criteria)

4) Body (Some of the bros may tend to side towards big boobs and cleanly shaven "mei mei")

Without a shadow of doubt... ATTITUDE or GF feeling... There isn't much differentiation in terms of skills i.e. different positions... If she knows how to control a vagina exertion of our didi, that will truly be heavenly...

gigantic_tk
06-05-2004, 09:47 AM
There are 2 threads for this ROMAN SPA indeed - this one had been updated.

hardone80
06-05-2004, 04:54 PM
bro,

can anyone provide the direction from JB causeway to roman spa ? starting to go up Malaysia to play golf so am thinking to drop in after golf in a spa to finish the 19th hole : )

not had much experience with JB spa : )

cheongkid
06-05-2004, 08:41 PM
bro,

can anyone provide the direction from JB causeway to roman spa ? starting to go up Malaysia to play golf so am thinking to drop in after golf in a spa to finish the 19th hole : )

not had much experience with JB spa : )
Roman Spa is on Level 7 of Eden Garden Hotel located within the JB Duty Free Complex.

Road Map (http://www.sriwani.com.my/tph/services/images/dfzroadmap.jpg) to Duty Free Zone.

collin_23
06-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Heehee....my online teacher....

*Bows*

Roman Spa is on Level 7 of Eden Garden Hotel located within the JB Duty Free Complex.

Road Map (http://www.sriwani.com.my/tph/services/images/dfzroadmap.jpg) to Duty Free Zone.

gigantic_tk
07-05-2004, 11:46 AM
I am more of a "Mountain Tortoise", has been to the Chinese Restaurant inside Eden Hotel for Dinner for a number of times (2 years ago) yet without realising that there is this Roman SPA there. NOW I know, is still not too late lah.........hehehe.

triple h
07-05-2004, 01:34 PM
glad to know some bros r finally discovering Roman. I used to regular there but stopped due to work. But planning one gang bang on the 26 or 27 may 04 with my khakis. ITS' TRUE IT'S TRUE IT'S FRICKING BLOODY TRUE!

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

GodsKitchen
07-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Went to Roman today morning and ask for Yvonne (110). What MachoDevilX cote is very right. She gives very gf feeling and attitude. And she has nice boobs too !! Yum yum !! :P~~~

Reach Roman at about 12noon. Went for a quick dip in their pool and book 110 as recommended by MachoDevilX from the forum for 1pm. After dip, went for a short drink and then straight into the room. About 2min later, there is a knock and in came a Yvonne. She is wearing a red bra and panties. Gave me a friendly hi and she asked me if I'm ok with catbath. Of course lah !! What a question.

She follow to strip and I can't stop staring at her lovely boobs and her rasin nipples. Yum yum !! Me mari-kita almost immediately.

After stripping, she start by licking my nipples. While doing that, my hand auto-roam to her tits and pussy. She was kinda dry then. When she started to bbbj me, i asked her if she allow 69 and she agreed.

We 69 for about 10min and she was moaning in pleasure "shiok shiok". That make me even higher man !! I almost came during her bbbj but lucky I hold back !! Whew !!

She then ask me to doggy and AR me but I was not into AR so I don't quite enjoy. After abt 3min, I ask her to stop and change to 69. She agreed and we 69 again. She love it cos this time round, before I could 69 her, her pussy is already wet with juice. We 69 for another 5min or so and then she asked me if I wanna ride her or she ride me first. I asked her to ride me first and while she is riding me, she keep moaning "shiok" and I just keep enjoying her bouncing tits and keep playing with her rasin nipples !! She then asked me if it's ok for her to try a new pattern and could she kiss me. I said fine and this time round, she ride me in a squatting position and french me. This new position of hers is good man !! Made me so high that I think I had a bit of cum.

After 10min of riding, she ask me if I wanna ride her now. I said fine and we change to missionary position. Started slow stroke and she is moaning in pleasure. After abt 4 slow stroke, start to pump her hard and kept starting at her sweet moaning face and her bouncing tits. After 7-8 stroke of hard pumping, I cum. Feel real shiok man !!

after I came, my half rigid didi is still inside of her and I comtinue pumping a few strokes before pulling it out. She cleaned me and ask me to rest a while while she bath. Have a short lie and then went into the shower and bath with her. Inside the shower, we kept hugging and frenching.

After bathing, she had some make-up and i get dressed up. Gave me a kiss before we went out.

On the whole, she has a very good attitude and give a very gf feeling to u. Don't rush u at all. Thanks MachoDevilX for the recommendation.

Summary of Yvonne (110) :

Looks : 7.5/10 (a bit cute ah lian look)
Attitude : 9/10 (very friendly and give a very gf feeling)
Body : 6.5/10 (got a bit, only a bit of baby fat but if not, it's good)
Boobs : 8.5/10 (she told me it's 34B)
BBBJ : 8/10 (good and quite powerful. Maybe she enjoy the 69)
AR : 6/10 (she is very hardworking but I don't kinda like AR)
FJ : 9/10 (her new style is good and her pussy kinda tight. Yum yum !! :D )
Overall : 9.5/10 (if not baby fat, she would get perfect 10 man)
RTF : Definitely !!

Thanks bros (especially MachoDevilX) for recommending Yvonne (110). she is DEFINITELY worth the bonk !! Thanks bro MachoDevilX !! :D

maufans
07-05-2004, 10:08 PM
:mad: Warning to all taking up Oil massage number 32! ...

Looks : 3/10 (looks like a devil in disquise)
massages skill: 2/10 (cramped my right leg without apologising)
Special : 0/10 ... refer to below ....

worst Oil massage amongst my encountered at Roman, came in chit chat the proceed to normal massage, then came the golden question, she quoted as below:
Hj : 60rm ... stripped naked 100rm
Jua Gen 70rm ... stripped naked 120rm
FJ 150rm ...

I thought WTF! ... aunty with 30++ looks or 40++ also ask this kind of PRICE??? rather pissed off, rejected all the offer, then pitty her after long persuasion decided to take up Jua Gen with stripped naked at 80rm ... then found out her Jua Gen is just like HJ ..... stroking up & down in a worst you can imagine, my didi no mood, she kept on asking me to take up other package like FJ ... then time almost up ... ask me can extend time as I have not offload yet ... felt pissed off cause the way she stroked even worst than I masturbate myself ... Pissed off, left Roman to Lion City SPa ...

For recommendation for Oil Massage
Number 39 : (okay looking, friendly ... solid attitude)
Number 23: (Old but her Jua Gen & massage skill highly recomended)

GodsKitchen
09-05-2004, 11:40 PM
Brothers out there, are there any good recommendations other than 110 (Yvonne) of Roman Spa cos I might be going in with a friend of mine this coming week. would love to bonk a big tits gal with good attitude and service.

Thanks bro !!

wildreamer
10-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Any recent updated FR to share?

gigantic_tk
11-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Any recent updated FR to share?

Can you go there to experience once yourself and updates us as well.

wildreamer
11-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Can you go there to experience once yourself and updates us as well.

i will share wif u broz here if i get 2 go lah...

in any case, will still try those tat r recommanded by the forum.

gigantic_tk
11-05-2004, 09:40 AM
i will share wif u broz here if i get 2 go lah...

in any case, will still try those tat r recommanded by the forum.

I was wondering, if everyone just try out the one that is recommended then the pool of recommendation is very limited. Perhaps, samsters here also feedback to us some of the lousy gals with some remarks, then we would have more to explore, else we will be losting out many of the untapped gems out there.

maddog2003
11-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Yvonne (RS110) is indeed good. She is veteran. She used to be No.1 from Lion Spa and had a strong following.

If you are one of her regulars, you can even have 2 shots within the stipulated time. Better still, you can rq for a "sandwich" - she will bring in one of her "disciples". It's fun.

My 2 cents worth.

triple h
11-05-2004, 07:55 PM
glad some bros enjoyed No.110 ( Yvonne ). She now ang pai @RS.
Any other bros gt recommendations..... :D

sibaysong4u
11-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Yvonne (RS110) is indeed good. She is veteran. She used to be No.1 from Lion Spa and had a strong following.

If you are one of her regulars, you can even have 2 shots within the stipulated time. Better still, you can rq for a "sandwich" - she will bring in one of her "disciples". It's fun.

My 2 cents worth.
Yvonne is a legend there.Even if u are not her regulars,she always offer 2 shots and ask u to finger her front and ass.

triple h
11-05-2004, 08:27 PM
yeah bro... she's the one. U can put your whole palm inside n she dun mind. Just be gentle. KeKe :D

MachoDevilX
12-05-2004, 02:17 AM
glad some bros enjoyed No.110 ( Yvonne ). She now ang pai @RS.
Any other bros gt recommendations..... :D

Yvonne has always been an AngPai in Roman. Eversince 2-3 years ago, she has already been one of the best girls in Roman. Last time, 62 (KK) is also one of the best but heard that she is no longer working.

It's been a long time since I have been to Roman.
Any bros here know if the facial girl still working there? Can't remember her name now. Last time she service me before. Of course just facial treatment.
Maybe I will make a trip down to Roman one of these days.

maufans
12-05-2004, 02:21 AM
facial girl? you meant the pretty one right? she was no longer there for long time already ... you missed out lots of goodies there :p :p
Yvonne has always been an AngPai in Roman. Eversince 2-3 years ago, she has already been one of the best girls in Roman. Last time, 62 (KK) is also one of the best but heard that she is no longer working.

Any bros here know if the facial girl still working there? Can't remember her name now. Last time she service me before. Of course just facial treatment.

MachoDevilX
12-05-2004, 02:38 AM
facial girl? you meant the pretty one right? she was no longer there for long time already ... you missed out lots of goodies there :p :p
Yup. That's her. Wonder where she is now.

kelpin
14-05-2004, 09:07 AM
hi everyone..im new to this site..like to know if this roman spa is the best spa in terms of girls..and anyone know any contact no of the captains therE?

Malaysian Datuk
15-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Roman is not what is used to be since the bulk of gals and staff left for the 'new' place. now onli a former of its own self in service and quality. stardard is lower but prices not lower. all regulars voted with their feet oredi.

gigantic_tk
15-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Just a comparation of the full package prices:

Roman SPA - RM248
NY SPA - RM198
Lion SPA - RM198
Blue Wave - RM182
G Cont. - RM198

Roman is the most expensive in price, dunn know if the quality of the gals still there (I am doubtful b'cos a few ang pai had also switched joints liaos).

triple h
17-05-2004, 06:54 PM
G.COn seems to be the cheapest spa. Any one been there???? :D

MachoDevilX
17-05-2004, 09:24 PM
G.COn seems to be the cheapest spa. Any one been there???? :D

Nope. Blue wave is the cheapest but no hot/cold pool.

gigantic_tk
18-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Nope. Blue wave is the cheapest but no hot/cold pool.

If you want to enjoy the facilities then Blur Wave is not the choice, but just massage and FJ then that is the right place. BW also has a better selection and choices of younger gals.........

lesnar
20-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Went there a few weeks ago, forgot the girl's name liao.

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (With a Hacks sweet in her month!!!)
Assrim: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
HJ: Nil.

Think the standard there also dropped alot..

gigantic_tk
20-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Really sian man, Roman already the farest amongst the 4 HC in JB and now more unfavourable reports seem to be on the rise. I better give this place a miss............else time, money + 'bad' services will be a waste.... :D

MachoDevilX
20-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Really sian man, Roman already the farest amongst the 4 HC in JB and now more unfavourable reports seem to be on the rise. I better give this place a miss............else time, money + 'bad' services will be a waste.... :D

I think for Roman, the drop of service is probably due to the pushy Captains.
I hate it when the Captains keep on pushing you for full package at the cafe. But one thing I definitely like about Roman is the good facilities and the spacious Roman style environment. And the traditional massage by the aunties are quite good.

I have tried oil massages in the private room but I find the aunties' oil massaging skills are lousy. Maybe because for oil massages, usually the aunties will expect to perform HJ and that's why they didn't concentrate on the massage.

triple h
20-05-2004, 09:37 PM
Bro Macho....
will consider ur recommendation n try BW next week. i jus like msg n fj. sum buddies went to RS, true to the comments the svcs getting worse, fucxxxx captains keep pushing n rushing. KNN n their price steep. If not for no. 110 (evon or yvonne ), i wun go there again. :D

gigantic_tk
20-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Temporary MIA at Roman SPA liao,.............................

MachoDevilX
23-05-2004, 09:47 PM
hi all bros. jst returned frm RS today. was quoted 240 whole pakage but there isnt anyway to view the girls so i told them dat i wld have a massage first. was brought to a 3 bed room and massaged by a aunty. it seems that now u MUST cfm wanna do the deed then u will be serviced by younger girls. no more masage first den see how. or is it always the like this?...must cfm first wan

anyway was my first trip there...so dunno alot of their works...

[email protected]
anythg can email me...

Hi Bro,

I think you must be cheonging HCs in Malaysia for the first time. The HCs in Malaysia are different from Singapore in a way that in Singapore, the young girls will massage you first and either you wait for them to ask for special or you initiate the special. In Malaysia, it is different scenario. You have to specify to the capains that you want to take up the full package before they will allocate young girls to massage you. This is to ensure that the young girls will definitely earn the full packakge money rather than wasting their time
on customers who are not interested in bonking them.

gigantic_tk
24-05-2004, 09:39 AM
hi all bros. jst returned frm RS today. was quoted 240 whole pakage but there isnt anyway to view the girls so i told them dat i wld have a massage first. was brought to a 3 bed room and massaged by a aunty. it seems that now u MUST cfm wanna do the deed then u will be serviced by younger girls. no more masage first den see how. or is it always the like this?...must cfm first wan

anyway was my first trip there...so dunno alot of their works...

[email protected]
anythg can email me...

I believe you never make a request to the captain that you want to fj with a young and pretty gal, the captain will sure to assume that you are a good boy and assign you the room with bed for proper massage use and send in aunties to massage for you. Normally the captian will approach and ask you your preferance, if no sure you can ask him for the type of services offered and prices and he will explain to you. All the while when I first visit that joint I will ask the captain to tell me the services & pricing, perhaps there is a change in pricing I dunno, no harm indeed. I am very shy and quiet type but come to this situation I still bo pian have to open my mouth else after the services , maybe wrong type, regret will be too late, the times but no so much the money will be wasted..............

bestbest
24-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Yes, the hot spool is big and long and none in Singapore can compare to.

But water temperature is not good enough to give you a shiok soak leh. Think it's only 30 degrees or below and after almost half an hour, din actually feel anything at all....

Makan wise, good varieties, teochew porridge, nasic lemak, laksa, dim sum, kueh kueh..not so bad la....

Threaterette ok also, quite comfortable....

Gals wise, assigned to an auntie....

Good massage but no mood for specials, me dun like auntie to touchee my didi leh...hehehe

Price wise, only slightly cheaper than in Singapore...

But good and refreshing experience.....

jbguy
24-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Roman SPA - RM248
NY SPA - RM198
Lion SPA - RM198
Blue Wave - RM182
G Cont. - RM198
Tropical Inn - RM 168 (Massage and Package)
- RM 138 Full Packagethis is the cheaper in jb HC

dc7176
24-05-2004, 06:34 PM

My 2 cents worth.

Hey bro i m a regular of yvonne too. She is really damm good!! as for "sandwich" how do i request for it?? wat the damaged?? Gosh threesome in HC!! sound cool man!!

ray922
24-05-2004, 09:47 PM
I think her name is Linda. I always go to Roman for 2 reasons, one to fuck and another to have a facial session with Linda.

Bro maufans, when did Linda leave the place and do u know where is she now?

The last time I went to Roman was more than 1 year ago, tried Swing, not bad, strip naked for the massage and she gave me a good AR. I'm not sure wat's her No. and if she's still there.

MachoDevilX
24-05-2004, 11:49 PM
I think her name is Linda. I always go to Roman for 2 reasons, one to fuck and another to have a facial session with Linda.

The last time I went to Roman was more than 1 year ago, tried Swing, not bad, strip naked for the massage and she gave me a good AR. I'm not sure wat's her No. and if she's still there.

Now I remember. Yup. The girl's name is Linda. She is really gorgeous with a nice voice. I can still remember her until now. I think a bro last time give her a title of "Kwan Chi Lin".

Hope any bros here can let us know where she is if you manage to see her.

MachoDevilX
26-05-2004, 02:31 PM
yea man bro..ny first time. heard of RS from a fren so decided to try it, but their full pakage usually u r allowed how long for the whole session?
if the girl they send u u dun like den can request for a change?
anyway. so whats the most value for money HC u guys will recommend in JB now?...

saw a long hair tall girl while waiting.. but sadly only saw the back view...but looks quite chio for me...

You can request for a change if you really don't like the girl. But most probably the Captain will try to convince you.

The entire session lasts for 45 minutes. Sometimes up to an hour if the girl doesn't mind.

The budgeted will be Tropical Inn HC according to JBGuy but I don't think a lot of bros here have try this location. You can check out from the link below.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18833

If you are looking for good value, from what I feel will be BW but there are no hot/cold pool. The next will be either Lion Spa, Continental or New York. All about the same price with hot/cold pool, sauna, steam food and food.

kane
27-05-2004, 12:30 AM

Swing is now in Cititel spa in KL

PussyFoot
27-05-2004, 09:04 AM

Bro, Do you know where can I find 62 (KK)?
Between Yvonne & Linda who is better & are their service as good as KK?

MachoDevilX
27-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Bro, Do you know where can I find 62 (KK)?
Between Yvonne & Linda who is better & are their service as good as KK?

Heard that KK has quit the scene.
I have not tried Linda before. But Yvonne is confirmed to provide good service. I have tried KK previously when she is still working in Roman.

Comparing KK and Yvonne, I will choose Yvonne. KK makes up for it with her nicely shaped breast and catbath using her breast, but Yvonne is generally superb with gf feelings and great attitude.

MachoDevilX
27-05-2004, 03:06 PM
hmm...k k...thanks...will bear that in mind...but how come RS cannot normal first den decide if wan special anot ah?...dey oni have FJ pakage issit?...any BBBJ/HJ pakage?...

You can but provided that you like the old aunties. If you want, opt for oil massage and the captain will allocate aunty for you. And since the massage is done in a private room, the aunty will ususally ask if you wan any special.

It is not only Roman that does it this way. Bro, the girls are there to make money from special service and not by massage. That's why in order for them to make full use of the working time in the HCs, the captain got to filter away customers who are only interested in traditional massage. If not, who will still choose massage service by the aunties?

Almost all the HCs in Malaysia are the same except for tropical Inn which is according to bro JBGuy, where you can opt for younger girls to massage you and then negotiate with her inside the room. I haven't try it yet but will go there to explore very soon.

knnccb
27-05-2004, 03:18 PM
what is the dmg like if sandwich for evon?????

gigantic_tk
08-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Let me share a FR by Focus Four.

"Just to share with you that I also had a very bad experience at Roma Spa on 31/05, went there with a group of friend (5 persons), regular hot number was working, so, OKT recommended no. 168. Went in the room, waited for 5 minutes, girl knock on the door, ask her to come in, quite short, I think only 5'1", body o.k. (with gown on), try to talk with her but very bad respond, sound like she has no mood to talk, just want to finish fast. After she took off her high heel, 'instructed' me to laid-down, do some lousy massage on my back (around 5 minutes) then again, instructed me to take shower, waited at the bathroom alone coz she wanted to take off her gown. The way she shower me is just like she is very rushing, and her body figure is only 5/10.

After the shower, dry myself up and laid-down again on the bed, she dry herself up and start cat bath me, then 'turn' me over and do BBBJ, feel a bit of disappointment again as she is not really good at this, so, just ask her to ride on me, but she refuse, she want me to do her on missionary position, what a Fxxx, so, cheong her and she moan like a plastic doll, and what make it worst is after banging her for 10 minutes, she stop moan!!? May be she don't ever bother to act, so, think of the fantasy time I had when I was in Thailand on 27 - 29/05, I cum, took my shower and walk out from the room. Worst experience I ever had in my cheonging life."

burnout
08-06-2004, 06:27 PM
FYI, Tropicana HC at Tropical Inn seems closed for good. I was there today and saw the main glass door of the HC chained and covered with newspaper. What a pity, I thought it had a good ambiance.

Anyway, since was already in JB, decided to try Roman Spa for the first time. Went up to 7th floor and went thru the usual.......sauna, jaccuzzi etc. OKT recomended Yvonne aka the "famous" 110. Led me to a room to wait. About 5 mins later, she came in wearing a black mini and tank top. Quite pretty and friendly in her greeting even though it was my first time there. She proceed to strip and asked me to take a shower with her. Wow, she's got a great body and I took this opportunity to fondle her including fingering her pussy without her objection. I'm amazed at her positive attitude!!

After the shower, I lied on my front while she proceeded to massage my back and legs. Felt rather turned on when her pussy caressed my butt during the massage. Flipped over and she continued with an out-of-this-world cat bath. Sucked my nipples going down to my fully erected shaft with a BBBJ and all this while giving an erotic moan. She slowly moved lower licking my balls and then......she lifted one of my legs and her tongue just lapped my asshole like it was a strawberry candy. Whoa!!! I just love it man!!! Her cat bath is a continous motion proceeding with my balls and back up my shaft again ending with a BBBJ. She did this repeatedly for about 20 mins. And all this while, I was just caressing her breast and fingering her pussy. Man, you really need a lot of self control or it's quite easy to blow your wad during her BBBJ. Then it was my turn.......she laid on her back and I started licking and sucking her raisin-hardened nipples, slowly moving down to her now moist pussy tounging her clit while she moaned. She capped me and proceeded to ride me while I continued to squeeze her breasts. Blew my wad in mins. She helped me shower again and we both got dressed. She put on her make up and later gave me a hug and kiss before we both proceeded out the door. That was the best encounter for me to date in JB. What a great fuck!!!!

Name: Yvonne (110)
Body: 7/10
Face: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10 (gave a GF feeling, chatty)
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10
Sound: 10/10 (gave a very sincere errotic moan, not like the fakes I used to get)
Damage: RM248 (on the high side but worth every cent)
RTF: YOU BET!!!!!

PS. To all you bros out there who has had her before, won't french kissing her be like kissing your own asshole!! ha ha ha ha just wondering, that's all. No offense, ya.

dc7176
10-06-2004, 01:19 AM
FYI, Tropicana HC at Tropical Inn seems closed for good. I was there today and saw the main glass door of the HC chained and covered with newspaper. What a pity, I thought it had a good ambiance.

Anyway, since was already in JB, decided to try Roman Spa for the first time. Went up to 7th floor and went thru the usual.......sauna, jaccuzzi etc. OKT recomended Yvonne aka the "famous" 110. Led me to a room to wait. About 5 mins later, she came in wearing a black mini and tank top. Quite pretty and friendly in her greeting even though it was my first time there. She proceed to strip and asked me to take a shower with her. Wow, she's got a great body and I took this opportunity to fondle her including fingering her pussy without her objection. I'm amazed at her positive attitude!!

After the shower, I lied on my front while she proceeded to massage my back and legs. Felt rather turned on when her pussy caressed my butt during the massage. Flipped over and she continued with an out-of-this-world cat bath. Sucked my nipples going down to my fully erected shaft with a BBBJ and all this while giving an erotic moan. She slowly moved lower licking my balls and then......she lifted one of my legs and her tongue just lapped my asshole like it was a strawberry candy. Whoa!!! I just love it man!!! Her cat bath is a continous motion proceeding with my balls and back up my shaft again ending with a BBBJ. She did this repeatedly for about 20 mins. And all this while, I was just caressing her breast and fingering her pussy. Man, you really need a lot of self control or it's quite easy to blow your wad during her BBBJ. Then it was my turn.......she laid on her back and I started licking and sucking her raisin-hardened nipples, slowly moving down to her now moist pussy tounging her clit while she moaned. She capped me and proceeded to ride me while I continued to squeeze her breasts. Blew my wad in mins. She helped me shower again and we both got dressed. She put on her make up and later gave me a hug and kiss before we both proceeded out the door. That was the best encounter for me to date in JB. What a great fuck!!!!

Name: Yvonne (110)
Body: 7/10
Face: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10 (gave a GF feeling, chatty)
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10
Sound: 10/10 (gave a very sincere errotic moan, not like the fakes I used to get)
Damage: RM248 (on the high side but worth every cent)
RTF: YOU BET!!!!!

PS. To all you bros out there who has had her before, won't french kissing her be like kissing your own asshole!! ha ha ha ha just wondering, that's all. No offense, ya.

Guess u r the lastest victim to fall her super good service!! welcome aboard!! hope she dun quit so soon if not dunno where to find such a good attitude n good service gal!! :)

GodsKitchen
10-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Fr on 38 (Snow)

Went RS this afternoon with my friend and actually wanna take back Yvonne (110) but my friend say he would like to have her again, so give to him lor. Ask OKT got any recommendation for big neh neh gal and he recommended me 38. so I said ok lor, give it a try. Book 38 after 15mins in cafe.

Went to the room and after 3min, in came 38 and wah lau eh !! She look so dame matured !! Actaully she look like one of my mum's hairdressing auntie !! Not my type man !! See liao also a bit sian liao.

First massage with oil. I have to say her massage is the good. Then ask me to bath to wash up oil. Ok lor. Then after bath, lie on bed and she lick my back from neck to toe. Dame long and i feel a waste of time.

Then comes bj. She cap me before bj me. Wah lau eh !! Dame boring liao man !! Even bbbj also boh !! Tu lan !! I ask for 69 and another super turnoff thing is she apply KY on her cunt. Super sian liao !! I just lick once and then *pui*. Stop !!! :mad:

She ask me to missionary her first then after a while I ask her to ride me so that I can play with her big neh neh. Ride me for abt 10min say tired, wanna change back to missionary. Ok lor. What I like ONLY abt her is that when I bonking her, she keep screaming "Shiok !! Oh shiok !! F**k me f**k me !!". That is the only plus points for her. After abt 5-7min. Cum.

Summary on Snow (#38) :

Looks : 3/10 (she told me she 28 but *pui*!! She 28 then I 18 liao !! She look more like 35-38 to me man !! Too matured looking !!)
Body : 5.5/10 (not very tall. 32B she said but I think it's more like C. A bit sagging.)
BJ : 2/10 (sian cos with cap and not enough suction)
AR : 0/10 ask her don't cos I don't like
FJ : 5/10 (good when she is on top and can see her boobs bounce when she riding and the "F**k me !! Oh f**k me" thing is a plus !!)
Attitude : 6/10 (quite friendly but no gf feeling. More of a "nephew-bonk-auntie" feeling !! Hehehe !! :D )
RTF : When I'm lack of "old-auntie-love" then MAYBE only !!
Overall : 4/10

I would go back there again next time and have Yvonne (110) back again as she gives me the best service I have tried so far in RS.

gigantic_tk
13-06-2004, 06:22 PM
Roman Spa seems to depend to much on this ang pai, Vyonne (110), she seems to be the only one that give super good services, the rest are so so.
I believe there are other gems that bros here have tried but not reported, else this Spa can close down liao.....

Flairway
14-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Hi bro,
Have posted a msg regarding the sexy indian gal in Roman Spa. Just wondering if she is still working? Can any bro here pls confirm, thanx. :)

lesnar
17-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Went to Roman last Sunday with my friend. Got one girl called Ruby, think her service is excellent and attitude is very good. After shower will wipe whole body for you.

BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 3/10 (No power at all. Chit chat all the way)
HJ: Nil
RTF: DEFINITELY
Damage: $246

lesnar
17-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Went to Roman last Sunday with my friend. Got one girl called Ruby, think her service is excellent and attitude is very good. After shower will wipe whole body for you.

Damage: $246

AR: 9/10
Damage: $246[/QUOTE]

MachoDevilX
17-06-2004, 05:27 PM

AR: 9/10
Damage: $246[/QUOTE]

Wah. You trying to increase your number of postings huh. Even up to the entend of quoting yourself. :cool:

gigantic_tk
17-06-2004, 05:53 PM
One stone kills two birds strategies. Btw is there any rebate for the points accumulated like the credit card? or the NTUC link card? :confused:

MachoDevilX
17-06-2004, 06:14 PM
One stone kills two birds strategies. Btw is there any rebate for the points accumulated like the credit card? or the NTUC link card? :confused:

Keke... I don't think so.. :D

loner
09-07-2004, 03:57 PM
Gal name - BM (anyone know her Nos. 4got to ask)

Went to roman last weekends with a group of fren, as 1st time in Romans so let the captain do the quick pick of gal. Before action, spend sometime enjoying the facilities there.

Waited abt 5 mins in the action room and in came BM. 1st impression, small build, petite gal, with a pair of 'B+' boobs. She was wearing a see thru mini shirkt and matching red bra/g string.

A very cheerful gal which will stirp naked and offer some so call massage before the action.

Action wise = S.O.P to me. To me most action in the HC/Spa is identical.

Facts
Face - 7/10 (Look young abt 24yr wif 2 Dracula tooth at both end)
Body - 8/10 (Petite body with sizeable boobs. like her body tat y she score)
Boobs - 8/10 (B+ not very good in est.)
Catbath - 6/10 (HC SOP)
AR - 7.5/10 (Can feel her tounge slurping around the target)
BJ - 6.5/10 (HC SOP)
FJ - 7/10 (above the average HC SOP)
RTF - Yes, just the type of gal and body i like.

pendragon_sg
09-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Gal name - Snow, no. 38(should be that lah!)

Went to roman last weekends with a fren, as 1st time in Roman so let the captain do the quick pick of gal. Before action, spend sometime enjoying the facilities there.

Waited abt 5 mins in the action room and in came Snow.

A very cheerful gal which will stirp naked and offer some so average massage before the action.

Action wise = above average

Facts
Face - 6/10 (aged Michelle Chong lookalike in TCS channel 8)
Body - 7/10 (a bit meaty or just plain skinny depends on your opinions lah)
Boobs - 6/10 (B+ maybe but too soft, maybe cause she lost quite a lot of weight due to dieting as what she told me)
Catbath - 6/10
AR - dont want it & she's grateful for it
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 8/10 (cunt muscles squeezing your dick, thinks she like it yah?)
RTF - only cause feels like she likes having sex with me & i obviously cause of that like her too.

kenneth1979
10-07-2004, 07:34 PM
there were 2 19 y/o gals there on monday and tuesday
a pity they left on wed
hope boss will get some more of such gals there again
btw i tried gal 68 ice
service wise very good
does AR BBBJ however looks mature for her age
she told me 23 but looks more like 26

ctbnf
19-07-2004, 02:21 AM
Bros, who's the recommended girls to try at Roman Spa?

BkkPattaya
19-07-2004, 09:15 AM

Maybe you can try 723, 18 yo from Sabah. Name Mimi.

jif98
20-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Is no.110 is around?

gigantic_tk
20-07-2004, 12:34 AM
Is no.110 is around?
R U talking about this gal Evon or Evoyne, she was there last month.

jif98
20-07-2004, 01:07 AM
so is no.110 Evoyne still ard?

spawn
20-07-2004, 11:31 PM
there's a superd invention in this world called the "Telephone", which u can use it to call Eden to make a booking for 110 before u go down....... :cool:

HyperS4
21-07-2004, 09:22 PM
so is no.110 Evoyne still ard?
You may call:
Eden Garden Hotel - Roman Spa
JB Duty Free Complex
07-2231333

triple h
22-07-2004, 09:02 PM
needless to say, evon no. 110 or ice 68.
not been there for a long time. wonder got any new hot chicks there?????

spawn
23-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Went to roman last wed with a bunch of frens. 200, 38 and 68 were off that day. Only left with 110 and 123 that have seen action in this forum plus a bunch of new girls - about 10 of them. As some of my frens are new to RS, i let them take the hot favorites while i explore greener pastures....hehehe. Ask the Captain for recommendations and he assurred me that he will pick the best gal for me.... - bad decision.

After abt 5mins, in came number 89 - winnie. 1st impression, small build, V-shaped face, petite gal, wearing a pink dress but with her small tummy obviously popping out a bit and with a pair of boobs that look too big for the dress - the thought of holding those 2 lumps of flesh sent my bro to immediate attention. However, when she undressed for the shower, i was UNpleasantly surprised to find that her boobs have shrunk to 32-B; what a let down....

Her Facts as follows >>
Face - 3/10 (Looked older than what she claimed - 25yr)
Body - 4/10 (Pear shaped. Thought her boobs could make up for little tummy but when she undressed, it was really cold water...)
Boobs - 4/10 (32B, have very small nipples too)
AR - NA (Not into this)
BBBJ - 5/10 (Ok lah but not much suction, worst is that her hand starts to tremble after a while - she attribute it to weak heart and i thought, shit...don't die on me leh)
FJ - 4/10 (very rush, wants me to cum asap but i like to build up slowly. After a while, in the midst of changing positions, she applied some KY Jelly onto the condom....... what a turn off!!)
RTF - DEFINITELY NOT. :mad:

In the end, i gave up w/o cumming. Too much an ordeal to go thru.....

Looking on the bright side, my other frens enjoyed the company of 110, 123, 199 and 111. So not a wasted trip afterall.... more kakis now ;)

muji_x2
02-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Hi Brothers out there,

Been to RS once and was hooked i should say, but some of my other friends was unsatisfied probably becoz they encountered the nightmare type...

Going in again probably next week with another bunch of first timer.. Any recommendation for looks?? I guess looks will play a important part for first timer people... Can the brothers here help recommend good looking girls there? Service wise, i'll let my friends find out themselves.. haha..

simnon
02-08-2004, 09:28 AM
Was at the spa at around 2:30 pm on sunday.
The crowd was still around 20 persons and the package girls less than 10.

Ask captain to give one with good service and was given No 178, Apple.
She has been with the spa for two years oredi..

Looks : 5/10 ( late twenties )
BBBJ : 7/10 ( cold/hot in shower, two positions on the mattress )
AR : 6/10 ( 3 positions on the mattress )
FJ : 7/10 ( Uses cunt muscles to make you cum faster )

Overall, quite satisified with the service.

muji_x2
02-08-2004, 02:23 PM
Can someone recommend the girls there in terms of looks? I'm bringing friends who are first timers and looks are important to them...

muji_x2
02-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Can someone recommend girls there in terms of looks.. I have first timer friends going and looks are impt to them..

TheSaint
02-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Roman SPa is beyond hope already..............ever since all the ang pais go away...........my fav still Fion138..........:(

kenneth1979
02-08-2004, 07:29 PM
Roman SPa is beyond hope already..............ever since all the ang pais go away...........my fav still Fion138..........:(

my fav gal there too
too bad she left this line
last heard that she now happily married.

dunno why now the whole jb no more good looking ang pais
lion city, bluewave,grand con,roman,ny
guess better remain in sg