PDA

View Full Version : malay couple looking for 3some or 4some

creedmaniac
03-03-2010, 04:59 AM
ok guys this time round we really wanna make it happen tonite on 3rd march 2010
we also open for single guy n girl for 3some incase we cant get couple by tonite
but the guy have to follow our rules

1st rules. guys have to pm me or email me their photo preferbally with face,dun have to be naked.
2nd. clean shave
3rd condom is a must
4th. open for malay and chinese guys as my partner prefer only this 2(sorry other other races bro)
5th. must be friendly person cos we are frenly
6th. me the guy will be meeting the guy alone 1st in person for chat n coffee before proceed to the scene nearby
7th n last..get lost from the room when the session is over:)

so any frenly guy here fit the rules?

for couples is about the same with just lil bit of leniency:)
photo of couple email preferred

btw we are malay couple
me 1.82m 85 kg big built 28 yrs old
partner 1.56m 48kg kinda petite 26 yrs old

can also email me at [email protected]

zron.45
03-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Aaargh... can't make it tonite. Juz wondering if you guys be interested to join my event instead. :D

ColourBlindx2
03-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Me!! Interested!!!

The Colourblinds are looking for couples tonight as well!! Wanta meet?? Where you guys going to?? Drinks????

Colourblind f

jack3237
03-03-2010, 06:11 PM
hi
thought of join u all oso ,
but say discreet then give photo where got discreet . wait pic come out on press then how ..sis colorblind , is there possible swinger meet up without passing pic and phone no. see face at hotel room , no ok then go and book another room from the cpl . then play ownself . book another room next door of the parties , and both hear noise from the wall ..keke..

creedmaniac
03-03-2010, 11:08 PM
ok guys this time round we really wanna make it happen tonite on 3rd march 2010
we also open for single guy n girl for 3some incase we cant get couple by tonite
but the guy have to follow our rules

1st rules. guys have to pm me or email me their photo preferbally with face,dun have to be naked.
2nd. clean shave
3rd condom is a must
4th. open for malay and chinese guys as my partner prefer only this 2(sorry other other races bro)
5th. must be friendly person cos we are frenly
6th. me the guy will be meeting the guy alone 1st in person for chat n coffee before proceed to the scene nearby
7th n last..get lost from the room when the session is over:)

so any frenly guy here fit the rules?

for couples is about the same with just lil bit of leniency:)
photo of couple email preferred

btw we are malay couple
me 1.82m 85 kg big built 28 yrs old
partner 1.56m 48kg kinda petite 26 yrs old

can also email me at [email protected]

Hi to all the guys and couples who pm me..im sorry that i cant reply all,however tonite plan was cancel due too so many last min respond..however we gonna postpone it for saturday..i will reply those om n email me soon..thank you.

ColourBlindx2
04-03-2010, 12:00 AM
hi
thought of join u all oso ,
but say discreet then give photo where got discreet . wait pic come out on press then how ..sis colorblind , is there possible swinger meet up without passing pic and phone no. see face at hotel room , no ok then go and book another room from the cpl . then play ownself . book another room next door of the parties , and both hear noise from the wall ..keke..

First thing, no phone number. Then how to let each other know where is the room? Not everybody has internet access on their phones to keep emailing until they reach the door lei.... At least get a prepaid card and use that number lah, nobody's stopping you.

Next, the Colourblinds dont need face pics. We wanta see you in the flesh. Cos it can be Angelina Jolie in print, but Kelly Osbourne in person!! I am Colourblind f in print and in person btw....

Thirdly how do you hear the fucking noise from the wall? You think all hotels build their rooms using cardboard ah??

Colourblind f

thehun
05-03-2010, 12:02 AM
can i join in too????

creedmaniac
05-03-2010, 12:44 AM
still looking for it..for this coming saturday..
i wonder is there any malay swinger in here...i dun mind chinese but i just wonder since i got no malay couple responding at all..

siddious
26-12-2010, 03:23 AM
hey bro.. .

can i join in ? malay swinger, 23 m...

nikki_hart
14-01-2011, 12:54 PM
if you guys ever come to malaysia...do tell...:)