PDA

View Full Version : Beijing & Hangzhou

axis
23-03-2004, 12:21 PM
Hi to all burthers

I'll be in beijing and Hangzhou at the end of the march, any burthers want to cheong together?

Appreciate if burthers could provide me some tips and contacts.

thanks a million!

cbjuiceyumseng
27-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Have not been there for a long time but i think general knowledge like BBS and HC applies for those places too.

gigantic_tk
28-03-2004, 11:42 PM
The following sites might be of useful to you, in chinese:

http://crazys.idv.to/

http://www.crazysclub.net

http://www.crazys.net

The forum in these website covers most of China cities, you can find tips to cheong, ktv, barber shop, night club etc.....
enjoy reading, but these web are in chinese loh............

DumbAss
28-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by axis
Hi to all burthers

I'll be in beijing and Hangzhou at the end of the march, any burthers want to cheong together?

thanks a million!
You may want to check out Shanghai Recommendations thread.
There are a lot of description on Hangzhou area.

naemlo
31-03-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by axis
Hi to all burthers

thanks a million!

Hope I'm not too late...

Just got back from Hangzhou..... for KTV I recommend u 'zhuan shi ren sheng'. U won't be disappoint with it. Trust me....

DumbAss
31-03-2004, 11:25 AM
In Hangzhou, there are a lot of KTV where you can pick up chicks.
'Jin Bi Hui Huang' along Qing Chun Lu have a special group of gals for 'da pao'.
Ask mummy for the 'Wen Zhou' department gals for taking away.
There is another one call Stargate(Xing Ji Cong Lin) along Ping Hai Lu.
One cheap joint where I went with the Japanese is called 'Tong Zhi Tian Tang'.
If you still have problem having fun, PM me and I will give you a few numbers to call for Room Service.
However, they can only come after work which is very late.
Or you can try your luck along Nan Shan Lu pubs. Most Gals there are in for ONS with a little on the side. You might just end up lucky witha FOC.
The pub to try is 'Meng Zhi Hu', 'Fei Chang Hao Se' these 2 joints have a fair number of chicks available for pickups.
If you are in for down right sleezy joint, try a foot reflexilogy joint at 'Dao Mao Xiang' along Feng Qi Lu. The name of the joint I cannot remember but is the only one there for foot reflexilogy. The gals are OK, some good ones. for RMB150 to RMB200, you get a BJ and Foot massage.
Another joint is along Shao Xing Lu for down right dirty screwing in your private room. RMB150 for a FJ. Name of joint is 'Qiu Jing'

lurpsexx
31-03-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by shagman69

Or you can try your luck along Nan Shan Lu pubs. Most Gals there are in for ONS with a little on the side. You might just end up lucky witha FOC.
The pub to try is 'Meng Zhi Hu', 'Fei Chang Hao Se' these 2 joints have a fair number of chicks available for pickups.
If you are in for down right sleezy joint, try a foot reflexilogy joint at 'Dao Mao Xiang' along Feng Qi Lu. The name of the joint I cannot remember but is the only one there for foot reflexilogy. The gals are OK, some good ones. for RMB150 to RMB200, you get a BJ and Foot massage.
Another joint is along Shao Xing Lu for down right dirty screwing in your private room. RMB150 for a FJ. Name of joint is 'Qiu Jing'

I chop and sign 100% confirm what bro Shag has written above...

Meng Zhi Hu has chicks lah.. but need sianing skills and thick skin to initiate the move lor.. brings back nice memories tho...:o

Fei Chang Hao Se- gd disco with good music.. got more farangs here, so need to watch your back and your gal's hands from unwanted intrusions... can get bonks lah..

Yan An Lu - main shopping thoroughfare. Can bio and tackle young Mei Meis here as got many shopping centres and trendy stores.. talk to them, sian them, then take phone no for later jio.. then if can, onz liao!!

Our nationality and reputation can make things easier in our hunt lor... try it!;)

DumbAss
01-04-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
I chop and sign 100% confirm what bro Shag has written above...

Meng Zhi Hu has chicks lah.. but need sianing skills and thick skin to initiate the move lor.. brings back nice memories tho...:o

Fei Chang Hao Se- gd disco with good music.. got more farangs here, so need to watch your back and your gal's hands from unwanted intrusions... can get bonks lah..

Yan An Lu - main shopping thoroughfare. Can bio and tackle young Mei Meis here as got many shopping centres and trendy stores.. talk to them, sian them, then take phone no for later jio.. then if can, onz liao!!

Our nationality and reputation can make things easier in our hunt lor... try it!;)
Apparently you have learnt a lot in your last trip!

SaunaBoy
02-04-2004, 01:34 AM
How about Beijing? Does anybody have any recommendations?

lurpsexx
03-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Apparently you have learnt a lot in your last trip!

Must thank you lah, shifu! Without you, what can i be???

BTW, U haven't PM me the GZ fren details leh.... :rolleyes:

Thanks again, your tu di....

DumbAss
03-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Must thank you lah, shifu! Without you, what can i be???

BTW, U haven't PM me the GZ fren details leh.... :rolleyes:

Thanks again, your tu di....
She say she will look for you on line. Gave her your MSN already.
She have not got one, but will get to work on that. Quite a sweet 21y/o. Those SYT you like but not for me since I am in for her aunt.
My contract is a go. Hope they can get the documents and accommodations in order before mid month.

lurpsexx
03-04-2004, 06:10 PM
She say she will look for you on line. Gave her your MSN already.
She have not got one, but will get to work on that. Quite a sweet 21y/o. Those SYT you like but not for me since I am in for her aunt.
My contract is a go. Hope they can get the documents and accommodations in order before mid month.

Shifu, Gong Xi Ni!! :)

So now, tui di can only find u in GZ liao lor...haiz.. a bittersweet experience leh... bitter that u not ard SG, but sweet that can cheong wif u in GZ liao... hahaha!!

Thanks for setting her up with me. Will take it from there and hopefully can meet up with her in GZ real soon for some fun.... ;)

When can we meet up for a cuppa, before your trip to GZ?

ahhuat
19-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Just I am going there pls give me some nos for take away...how much sir is the girl?

In Hangzhou, there are a lot of KTV where you can pick up chicks.
'Jin Bi Hui Huang' along Qing Chun Lu have a special group of gals for 'da pao'.
Ask mummy for the 'Wen Zhou' department gals for taking away.
There is another one call Stargate(Xing Ji Cong Lin) along Ping Hai Lu.
One cheap joint where I went with the Japanese is called 'Tong Zhi Tian Tang'.
If you still have problem having fun, PM me and I will give you a few numbers to call for Room Service.
However, they can only come after work which is very late.

Sexphere
28-10-2004, 09:54 AM
HI, try Freezebar in Beijing bro! It is in or I think Behind Holiday inn, anyways it is in the complex. This experience was about 3 years ago however I confirmed with my friends heard is still around. There are many mongolians that hang around there particularly at freezebar. Geez most of them are pretty. All you have to do is when they are walking here and there, just tap them and say hi. They prefer guys who speak english as either they don't really know mandarin or english speaking ones pay more. However, pls do negotiate before hand. And don't try to follow them anywhere after FJs as they may tend to lure you to go mongol pubs with them etc.(we are in foreign land might not know what will happen to us. Be safe) Anyways I will rate most of the gals above average and good body. Hope this post will help you. Cheers..

How about Beijing? Does anybody have any recommendations?

susuyamyam
16-02-2005, 01:31 AM
HI, try Freezebar in Beijing bro! It is in or I think Behind Holiday inn, anyways it is in the complex. This experience was about 3 years ago however I confirmed with my friends heard is still around. There are many mongolians that hang around there particularly at freezebar. Geez most of them are pretty. All you have to do is when they are walking here and there, just tap them and say hi. They prefer guys who speak english as either they don't really know mandarin or english speaking ones pay more. However, pls do negotiate before hand. And don't try to follow them anywhere after FJs as they may tend to lure you to go mongol pubs with them etc.(we are in foreign land might not know what will happen to us. Be safe) Anyways I will rate most of the gals above average and good body. Hope this post will help you. Cheers..

wah mongolian chick, i definitely wanna try

rockcage
22-02-2005, 06:53 PM
There's another Mongolian bar near Beijing Worker's Stadium, namely Maggie Bar.... I would say that it is a flesh market.... Just go to those Mongolian girls, buy them a drink, then chat chat a bit, then can negotiate for price already.... Got some pretty Beijing chicks behind the bar, but they only chat with you for tips, no further business... but if you are handsome enough, they might follow you back home....try your luck!

susuyamyam
27-02-2005, 04:39 PM
bros,

just wondering wats the rate for bonk or overnite in
Hangzhou?

mark2003
27-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi brothers,

Need some info, will be in Hangzhou in March/April, just need some recommendation on hotels. I am looking at 4-5 stars hotel that is near good ktvs and girl friendly. I kind of inclined towards Marco Polo. What are your recommendation. I did use the search button but not much info on hotels and most of them of are a few years back.

Any info will be most appreciated.

mmdqm
28-02-2005, 12:38 AM
A message about where to cheong in Hangzhou:

杭州上塘路---先口爆后上全套200

【买春地址】:上塘路321号----南方足浴中心
【验证时间】: 12月4日晚7点
【服务项目】: 口爆+打炮
【小姐数量】:3个以上
【小姐素质】:态度还可以!奶子摸的感觉超爽!口技很不错,叫的很大声.
【营业时间】:下午到凌晨一两点
【环境设备】:环境不错,刚装修的!里面包间很多啊!门可以反锁!
【价格一览】:手枪50,口爆100,打炮150,
【安全评估】:比较安全
【服务星级】:★★★★(最高5星)
【不足之处】:一定要带套
【具体细节】:路过那里,看到门里的小姐还不错,穿的很骚,就进去了!带到包间问她有什么服务她就说什么都 有.一开始说打炮200,打炮加吹250,后来讲价就口爆加吹200.小姐脸蛋还可以,身材有好有差,我挑 了个最好的!哈哈!年纪好像比我大一两岁.大概24-26左右吧!皮肤很白,是东北的.口技很不错的!吹的很爽啊!还玩冰火5重天.就是一定要带套的!不带不行 ,吹的时候可以不带的,用湿巾擦了就可以了!
大家去看看就知道了!价格在杭州来说还算公道啊!不过我朋友找到过200包夜的!而且很漂亮!我一直在努力 找啊!呵呵

DumbAss
28-02-2005, 11:35 AM
A message about where to cheong in Hangzhou:

?????---???????200

??????????321?----??????
??????? 12?4??7?
??????? ??+??
???????3???
????????????!????????!?????,?????.
???????????????
???????????,????!???????!?????!
?????????50,??100,??150,
???????????
??????????????5??
????????????
???????????,??????????,????,????!????????????????? ?.??????200,????250,?????????200.???????,??????,?? ?????!??!??????????.??24-26???!????,????.??????!?????!????5??.????????!???? ,?????????,?????????!
?????????!????????????!????????200???!?????!?????? ??!??
This kind of joint a lot. The environment will not be suitable for Singaporean unless you don't mind the surrounding with a funny smell.
usually for a shot is about there or up to RMB300 for shot time.
Overnighters will be around RMB600 to RMB800.
The hotels range between RMB400 to RMB1200 for 4 to 5 Star.
A good place for picking up is Nan Shan Lu with all the pubs and cafe. In general, the chicks are friendly and they are all ready to be picked up. There is a saying there. Men goes to pub to pick up and chicks are to be picked!
As for Hotels I would suggest Hangzhou Jie Bai Xin Shi Ji. 5 minutes walk to Westlake and a very new hotel of less than a year. With all the faciities near by and definitely near Nan Shan Lu (walking distance).
:)

naemlo
28-02-2005, 01:46 PM
As for Hotels I would suggest Hangzhou Jie Bai Xin Shi Ji. 5 minutes walk to Westlake and a very new hotel of less than a year. With all the faciities near by and definitely near Nan Shan Lu (walking distance).
:)

Yes, Jie Bai Xin Shi Ji is a good hotel. I stayed there when I was in Hangzhou. Walking distance to Westlake n KTVs, disco.....

mark2003
28-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Yes, Jie Bai Xin Shi Ji is a good hotel. I stayed there when I was in Hangzhou. Walking distance to Westlake n KTVs, disco.....

Thanks brothers. Is this the New Century Hotel?

DumbAss
28-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks brothers. Is this the New Century Hotel?
There are a few New Century. Check properly.

Sinoview
28-02-2005, 05:21 PM
There are a few New Century. Check properly.

Aiya..then you provide the phone number or the website to book the hotel lah... Hee...hee...

Hi bro. You in HZ now ??? Not coming to GZ ?

Any chance of coming South ?

Cheerios

DumbAss
28-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Aiya..then you provide the phone number or the website to book the hotel lah... Hee...hee...

Cheerios
Walao! I am not travel services leh. Can sure get from the web.
I might be going south if things are going well.

mark2003
07-03-2005, 09:11 PM

Cheerios

Sorry to trouble you guys but is the New Century the one that is at 99 Wansha Lu?

DumbAss
08-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Sorry to trouble you guys but is the New Century the one that is at 99 Wansha Lu?
Jie Fang Lu, Jie Bai New Century. Every cab in town will know where. Directly opp. Xin Qiao Hotel.

canuckz
08-03-2005, 03:35 AM
hey bro!! this is my maiden posting... :) i am a singaporean living in canada...but i am thinking of moving to china. So i will be on a recce trip to shanghai, hangzhou and nanjing on 11th April to 21st april...hmmm wondering if any bros here wld be ard to wanna meet up and go cheong ... pls PM me heheh !! thanx! :D