PDA

View Full Version : arse reaming

natto3
23-03-2004, 06:20 AM
bros who regularly patrol the streets in gl, in your opinion which girl gives the best arse ream and blow job. this is for the 150cats. any recommends?

Devil
23-03-2004, 09:57 AM
BBBJ : Celine & Gigi
Arse Reaming : Singtel

Bigone65
23-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Devil

Celine & Gigi - How good are they? Please elaborate for the sake of others who have not tried them. Thanks!

cheongkid
23-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Singtel will not only AR you...she also will finger-fuck you :D

The_Hustler
23-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Bigone65
Celine & Gigi - How good are they? Please elaborate for the sake of others who have not tried them. Thanks!

Type "Celine" or "GiGi" in the search function, read up the many FRs on them in the 150 FR List thread... u'll find the answers. Also applies to those who have not tried them.

Here's more for you to search: Hai San, Sin Ice, Cartier and the infamous CK.

Grim Rim,
The Hustler

OsamaBinLaden
23-03-2004, 11:48 PM

u mean singtel is still around? long time no see her liao.

zyxel01
24-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by OsamaBinLaden
u mean singtel is still around? long time no see her liao.

Of course she is still around lah.... You better come out of the cave and find her lah... hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

natto3
25-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by sexyladyboy
hi guys i'm a ladyboy looks like a real girl i'm 20 years old and i'm looking for a boyfriend please email me....
sorry to say so but i'm not a/c d/c. i only like one current. sell youself elsewhere. :mad:

cbjuiceyumseng
27-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Heh heh, i never quite like arse rimming not that it is not nice but quite paiseh to put myself in compromising position to be licked by a girl. Paiseh :D

natto3
27-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Heh heh, i never quite like arse rimming not that it is not nice but quite paiseh to put myself in compromising position to be licked by a girl. Paiseh :D
bro cbjuice, sorry that you feel that way. i admit that there are many things i would'nt do either but arse reaming is one of those that i would not omit. hehehe. relax bro and enjoy whilst you can. cheers.:)

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 11:51 AM

Hehe... FYI, I also do AR for the gals. Some gals enjoy it, but some stopped me when they realised I was about to do it...

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Hehe... FYI, I also do AR for the gals. Some gals enjoy it, but some stopped me when they realised I was about to do it...

Cheers!
zyxel

Yap, had noticed from your FR that you are a "service oriented" monger. Gnn, u even AR them ? Walao hardcore sia but once a cumgang member even drink his own sperm after he fucked the girl raw, licking the pussy :)

Naohia, are u as hardcore as that? :D

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Yap, had noticed from your FR that you are a "service oriented" monger. Gnn, u even AR them ? Walao hardcore sia but once a cumgang member even drink his own sperm after he fucked the girl raw, licking the pussy :)

Naohia, are u as hardcore as that? :D

I do not do raw, but actually tasted my own cum when I frenched her after she bbbj me....

Cheers!
zyxel

dragon07
29-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Type "Celine" or "GiGi" in the search function, read up the many FRs on them in the 150 FR List thread...

How do u actually use the search function cos i dunno which page to go from the thread results??? thanks

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by dragon07
How do u actually use the search function cos i dunno which page to go from the thread results??? thanks

Try PM big bro SAM to send you a user guide on the search function...

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
I do not do raw, but actually tasted my own cum when I frenched her after she bbbj me....

Cheers!
zyxel

Walao, i hate it when it happens to me. But sometimes bopian, in the heat of passion anything can happen.

Once i rmemebered cuming after a BJ and shot all over my chest and XinXin lap it all up :)

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Walao, i hate it when it happens to me. But sometimes bopian, in the heat of passion anything can happen.

Once i rmemebered cuming after a BJ and shot all over my chest and XinXin lap it all up :)

Oohh... yes.... that's Xin Xin!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

natto3
29-03-2004, 02:18 PM
most of the women i have like arse reaming. few even want you to stick your dick up and vibrate their pussy! we know the feeling so i guess it's the same for them. some only like to be finger f**ked in the ass. hehe.:D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by natto3
most of the women i have like arse reaming. few even want you to stick your dick up and vibrate their pussy! we know the feeling so i guess it's the same for them. some only like to be finger f**ked in the ass. hehe.:D

WAlao.....

For me i am quite paiseh when come to servicing girls lah. Unless i been whoring them for quite some time liao, then i will go down on them or do something extra lah.

I am quite a boring man, missionary position is often the only postion i initiate lah. Hardly funny things like scissors, sidebyside, standing up, etc.

Gnn.....u guys are making your money worth!

natto3
30-03-2004, 09:56 PM
WAlao.....

For me i am quite paiseh when come to servicing girls lah. Unless i been whoring them for quite some time liao, then i will go down on them or do something extra lah.

I am quite a boring man, missionary position is often the only postion i initiate lah. Hardly funny things like scissors, sidebyside, standing up, etc.

Gnn.....u guys are making your money worth!
bro cbjuice, no money involved lah, i would'nt do this to any pay women. only gf's and maybe ons. :D

KentCave
01-04-2004, 01:59 PM
HAHA Cynthia/Sin Tia/SingTel really do hard-core AR leh, even go as far as fast and furious finger Da Zhen/Ta Cen..

Unfortunately.. cant find a girl skillful enough to massage your prostate gland while doing it and if done properly, sure enough in 5-15 mins u sure sure must cum one, cannot tahan (even Anwar Ibrahim falls for this trick, just ask any respectable doctors =)

Hmm AR, I think all the GL 150 cats that I had tried, not even one that WONT do AR leh.. even the famous princess Zhi Yi do that now..

Hmm the search continues for anal pleasures.. so far only can recall 4 names..

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 02:01 PM
AR is quite like the standard SOP now lor.

I always dun let the girl do that for me. Stil paiseh. Gnn.

KentCave
01-04-2004, 02:35 PM
wah, paiseh, ur loss leh

asians quite conservative one, try asking for ar in like malaysia, indo, thai, philip etc and most of the time they give u queer looks and various excuses le, even some ang moh land dont accept it as standard service la, unless its euro where ANYTHING also can hehe

hmm now we talking euro, u make me gian for anal pleasures liao.. this one harder to get in asia..

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by KentCave
wah, paiseh, ur loss leh

asians quite conservative one, try asking for ar in like malaysia, indo, thai, philip etc and most of the time they give u queer looks and various excuses le, even some ang moh land dont accept it as standard service la, unless its euro where ANYTHING also can hehe

hmm now we talking euro, u make me gian for anal pleasures liao.. this one harder to get in asia..

Huh....anal sex i only tried it less than 10 times in my life. Quite tight and erotic but pity hard to find girls that willingly do that.

Well, got to psycho myself to be more hardcore next time in my GL150 visit. Afterall i am a paying customer. No more Mr. Nice Guy :)

cbjuiceyumseng
03-04-2004, 08:44 PM
MY darling Queenie tried to arse-rim me again yesterday :)

Rejected.

ASked her to do her spiderwoman bj again, longer duration keke.

PrinceCharming
04-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Bro Kentcaves,
Who are the girls in Geyland who provides anal pleasure.....Your previos listing says u can recall 4 names...I know one girl who does it but i think she do it only for her regulars.....Please share.
PrinceCharming

PrinceCharming
04-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Bro CBjuice,
I tried Queen many times but never come across this girl callled quinee...Can u pls provide a brief FR on her....I will put her ion my hitlist along with happy.
PrinceCharming

natto3
04-04-2004, 09:49 PM
MY darling Queenie tried to arse-rim me again yesterday :)

Rejected.

ASked her to do her spiderwoman bj again, longer duration keke.
bro your name cbjuiceyamseng. so do you like to cunni your girls and drink their juice? if you're already down there you might as well rim them too. ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
06-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Bro CBjuice,
I tried Queen many times but never come across this girl callled quinee...Can u pls provide a brief FR on her....I will put her ion my hitlist along with happy.
PrinceCharming

Yo bro, u can read all about it in the GL 150 FR thread :)

Very hard to get her but nvm, i still like to share good stuff anyway.

Good luck and enjoy the spiderwoman bj !

cbjuiceyumseng
06-04-2004, 01:32 PM
bro your name cbjuiceyamseng. so do you like to cunni your girls and drink their juice? if you're already down there you might as well rim them too. ;)

Yap, nothing turns me on like a watery cunt but gnn, nowdays hardly got chance to cunni girls lah. Those commercial cunts very skilled and hard to cunni them as sometimes they keep moving away, get wat i mean?

Mostly if i cunni i cunni my china kumcheng girls lah. Sibei shoik man, seems that china girls are more juicy?

natto3
06-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Yap, nothing turns me on like a watery cunt but gnn, nowdays hardly got chance to cunni girls lah. Those commercial cunts very skilled and hard to cunni them as sometimes they keep moving away, get wat i mean?

Mostly if i cunni i cunni my china kumcheng girls lah. Sibei shoik man, seems that china girls are more juicy?
bro all girls are juice, only you can make them so. pro's usually have ky in them i don't think it's a good idea to cunni them. imagine all our bro reading this have been there before you. hehehe!
always use a condom esp when you're not sure. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
06-04-2004, 02:25 PM
Yap, actually touching the juice of the whores can tell liao. The KY is damn slippery lah but some whores dun use KY leh.....xinxin for example.

Queenie use KY also but i dun care, when she put her cheebye in my face and if i dun lick it very rude u know, keke. :D

zyxel01
06-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Yap, actually touching the juice of the whores can tell liao. The KY is damn slippery lah but some whores dun use KY leh.....xinxin for example.

Queenie use KY also but i dun care, when she put her cheebye in my face and if i dun lick it very rude u know, keke. :D
That is true. Some gals dun put KY. And yes, Xin Xin does not.

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
06-04-2004, 02:32 PM
That is true. Some gals dun put KY. And yes, Xin Xin does not.

Cheers!
zyxel

Xinxin really dun need as i think she always postion her cheebye in our faces and expected us to lick it anyway. Gnn.......sibei hard though i last fucked less than 12 hours ago..

natto3
06-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Xinxin really dun need as i think she always postion her cheebye in our faces and expected us to lick it anyway. Gnn.......sibei hard though i last fucked less than 12 hours ago..
is she a hairy one or neatly trimmed? some girls have arseholes that look like they're begging to be reamed and penetrated. i can download some arse pics taken with my nokia 7200 if i knew how. my last mongolian gf had one that i could'nt resist. mmmmmmmm! me in haikou on fri, can take more pics hehe. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-04-2004, 10:30 PM
is she a hairy one or neatly trimmed? some girls have arseholes that look like they're begging to be reamed and penetrated. i can download some arse pics taken with my nokia 7200 if i knew how. my last mongolian gf had one that i could'nt resist. mmmmmmmm! me in haikou on fri, can take more pics hehe. :D

Her cb is average bushy but with protroducing cheebye lips :) Btw she is retired keke...too bad for u.

natto3
08-04-2004, 02:56 AM
Her cb is average bushy but with protroducing cheebye lips :) Btw she is retired keke...too bad for u.
hehe i will find another decomatric party member, ie no bush. kekekekek...

cbjuiceyumseng
08-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Today....i lost my anus virginity to CK.

Refused to turn over as ordered by her but.....she still stick her head downward and poke my hole with her tongue.

Later when blowing me, continously jab her finger into my arsehole....... :(

Boohoo........i feel violated.

The_Hustler
08-04-2004, 07:59 PM

Refused to turn over as ordered by her but.....she still stick her head downward and poke my hole with her tongue.

Oooh... the prostate attacking move! Nevermind, learn from old forumer... eat lotsa garlic n onion... control ur fart... then visit her. When she does that move... give her ur best stink shot, let it all go!

Kaboom!
The Hustler

Jang5556
08-04-2004, 10:04 PM

So she finally back ah? Good news. Must be quite a line waiting for her?

Regards

Jang

natto3
08-04-2004, 10:54 PM

wow bro u managed to get her, now you pang sai mien keng, kekeke. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
09-04-2004, 07:43 PM
To all brothers :

I am feeling damn tired and exhausated after yesterday championleague fucks, Jaguar and CK....

Took the day off from business and chilling out at home..

Cannot make it man...here are my body complains-

1. Sore Arm, Jaguar landed heavily on my arm during a fucking move
2. Sore penis head, thanks to CK "rubbing it in"
3. General tireness of mind and body
4. No erection since my last cum with CK about 12 hours ago.

Damn it....sibei sian.

natto3
16-04-2004, 06:15 PM
To all brothers :

I am feeling damn tired and exhausated after yesterday championleague fucks, Jaguar and CK....

Took the day off from business and chilling out at home..

Cannot make it man...here are my body complains-

1. Sore Arm, Jaguar landed heavily on my arm during a fucking move
2. Sore penis head, thanks to CK "rubbing it in"
3. General tireness of mind and body
4. No erection since my last cum with CK about 12 hours ago.

Damn it....sibei sian.
bro you uncle already hah> 1 arse reaming got to see doctor, almost outpatient! :eek:

cbjuiceyumseng
16-04-2004, 09:20 PM
bro you uncle already hah> 1 arse reaming got to see doctor, almost outpatient! :eek:

Me only 31 but feel alot of fatigue......sigh..is it i chiong too much or work too hard?

Anyway nowadays mostly must eat tonic fucking pills before i fuck. Quite used to it....bad. :o

natto3
19-04-2004, 09:45 AM
there was an fr on carol by princecharming. accordingto him give 9 for reaming. can any bros verify that? hehe. :D

smlee
19-04-2004, 03:00 PM
there was an fr on carol by princecharming. accordingto him give 9 for reaming. can any bros verify that? hehe. :D
No need to verify .....satisfaction guarantteed

natto3
19-04-2004, 04:58 PM
No need to verify .....satisfaction guarantteed
today i had quennie, l16h54 her technique 8/10. never had a helicopter blow job before. hehe this one is new. her arse rim 7/10, and long time too. best she shaves her lawn.. :p

smlee
19-04-2004, 06:01 PM
today i had quennie, l16h54 her technique 8/10. never had a helicopter blow job before. hehe this one is new. her arse rim 7/10, and long time too. best she shaves her lawn.. :p
You are lucky. I been trying to get her but no luck for me...sigh

natto3
19-04-2004, 06:46 PM
You are lucky. I been trying to get her but no luck for me...sigh
smlee does'nt do such things. :p

cbjuiceyumseng
28-04-2004, 11:50 PM

:D

Queenie oh queenie....my favourite also.

She is nice right?

xxrain
29-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Singtel will not only AR you...she also will finger-fuck you :D

yup.. i felt violated after one session with singtel...

natto3
24-05-2004, 12:02 AM
it peculiar that so far i never had a prc ger ream me. maybe they need to be thaught. sent more vcd on shaved lawns, arse reaming and anal jobs to prc. long live mst. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
24-05-2004, 01:20 AM
it peculiar that so far i never had a prc ger ream me. maybe they need to be thaught. sent more vcd on shaved lawns, arse reaming and anal jobs to prc. long live mst. :D

Yo bro, i dare not even think of asking them to rim me as yet...all i ask of them now is to blow me properly.. :p

iceman
26-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Hi bruders

Never felt good about AR except the first time which was more of a novelty.
Somehow I just get put off by a gal poking my shit-hole with her tongue...not my style la. :cool: Just my personal opinion. dun flame me

natto3
28-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Hi bruders

Never felt good about AR except the first time which was more of a novelty.
Somehow I just get put off by a gal poking my shit-hole with her tongue...not my style la. :cool: Just my personal opinion. dun flame me
bro, no one going to flame you lah, to each his or her own.

McWoof0
02-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Hi bros,

just wanna know that will it be very dangerous if we lick their pussies? will kana STD or any form of disease or not? i like licking pussies but i dare not try.. any bros can can give advise?

jon2000sg
02-06-2004, 11:38 PM
wat if during arse reaming, we fart ?
or maybe suddenly fart with some shit
coming out of the arse hole ? :eek:

wat will happen ?

toothbrush
03-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Hi bros,

just wanna know that will it be very dangerous if we lick their pussies? will kana STD or any form of disease or not? i like licking pussies but i dare not try.. any bros can can give advise?

There is risk involved whenever u have commercial sex.... Normally the person has "give" oral sex has higher risk than the one that received :D

McWoof0
03-06-2004, 01:01 AM
There is risk involved whenever u have commercial sex.... Normally the person has "give" oral sex has higher risk than the one that received :D

ya i agree..but issit really considered as QUITE safe in geylang? seems like most of our bros here do lick pussies..

toothbrush
03-06-2004, 04:16 AM
ya i agree..but issit really considered as QUITE safe in geylang? seems like most of our bros here do lick pussies..

Depend on how much u want to take the risk? It may seem "safe"...
U can never know :D

McWoof0
03-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Depend on how much u want to take the risk? It may seem "safe"...
U can never know :D

ok thanks bro, but one more thing. wat about ass reaming them? no risk involved rite? but will they allow?

natto3
03-06-2004, 02:17 PM
ok thanks bro, but one more thing. wat about ass reaming them? no risk involved rite? but will they allow?
bro, put it this way, you would be the unluckiest samster if you got hiv from being rimmed by your favourite wl in geylang. if you got fungal infections or others you also beri unlucky. :rolleyes: if you reamed them, you might get thrush or fungal infections in your mouth. :eek:

toothbrush
03-06-2004, 07:54 PM
bro, put it this way, you would be the unluckiest samster if you got hiv from being rimmed by your favourite wl in geylang. if you got fungal infections or others you also beri unlucky. if you reamed them, you might get thrush or fungal infections in your mouth. :eek:

well say.. anyway i believe gal dun enjoy being rimmed as much as guy :D

natto3
03-06-2004, 09:10 PM
well say.. anyway i believe gal dun enjoy being rimmed as much as guy :D
bro toothbrush, if you use colgate before rimming her she might enjoy the cool minty ream! :D

toothbrush
03-06-2004, 09:47 PM
bro toothbrush, if you use colgate before rimming her she might enjoy the cool minty ream! :D

I rather being rim...
btw try with super cool listerine mint for BJ...
give u out of the world feeling :D

natto3
03-06-2004, 10:52 PM
I rather being rim...
btw try with super cool listerine mint for BJ...
give u out of the world feeling :D
give and take bro.

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 02:43 AM
give and take bro.
what u mean? hee~

natto3
05-06-2004, 11:15 AM
what u mean? hee~
bro,69 lah.

McWoof0
07-06-2004, 12:15 AM
bro,69 lah.

bros, u all always do 69?

natto3
07-06-2004, 08:05 AM
bros, u all always do 69?
bro, not with wl.

cbjuiceyumseng
09-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Had a nice rim ;) by Celine lately...she made me sit at the edge of bed and made me open my legs machiam like giving birth...

This is much better than asking me to be in doggie position...which i hate..keke... :D

natto3
09-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Had a nice rim ;) by Celine lately...she made me sit at the edge of bed and made me open my legs machiam like giving birth...

This is much better than asking me to be in doggie position...which i hate..keke... :D
seem to be her trademark style. she can accomodate other ways too...

McWoof0
10-06-2004, 08:39 PM
bro, not with wl.

wats a WL bro?

natto3
11-06-2004, 11:34 AM
wats a WL bro?
bro u still on holiday? wl working ladies. read the rules and the beginers thread before joining. there is even a thread for newbies in the geylang scene. :(

mahalosux
12-06-2004, 09:30 AM
wats a WL bro?

WL??? WL = Wah Lao!!!! :D

mahalosux
12-06-2004, 09:40 AM
wats a WL bro?

WL ( aka working lady) is a better way to address the gals working in the "red light district", rather than crude terms such as prostitututes, chicken, etc.....

natto3
14-06-2004, 08:35 AM
ahem, gentlemen are'nt we going a little of the original topic?