PDA

View Full Version : Patricia

6tpshat9
26-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Hi to all bros,

If memory serves me right, I came across a discussion about a Patricia in SBF. However, I am not sure if it's in the 'Orgies/Swinging Arrangements' forum or another one.

I am interested in meeting her out for a session but am unable to get her contact. All I could recall about her was that she's a music (piano? not sure) teacher and she used to play for free but is now charging and thus a fl. Also, she's a local.

Any bros out there who heard or knows abt her contact, pls feel free to get in touch.

Thanks to all bros.

6tpshat9
27-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi to all bros,

If memory serves me right, I came across a discussion about a Patricia in SBF. However, I am not sure if it's in the 'Orgies/Swinging Arrangements' forum or another one.

I am interested in meeting her out for a session but am unable to get her contact. All I could recall about her was that she's a music (piano? not sure) teacher and she used to play for free but is now charging and thus a fl. Also, she's a local.

Any bros out there who heard or knows abt her contact, pls feel free to get in touch.

Thanks to all bros.
Hi to all bros,

Any kind soul out there who has an idea and willing to help?

Thanks bros.

handcell
28-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Hi TS,
I know the gal u r toking about. She is already nearing her mid year. She love anal sex and oso double penetration. A horny gal with a big boobs... keke...

Ms Cablseg
28-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Hi TS,
I know the gal u r toking about. She is already nearing her mid year. She love anal sex and oso double penetration. A horny gal with a big boobs... keke...

Any thread that link to Patricia in SBF?

6tpshat9
28-02-2010, 01:45 PM
thanks for tt info bro... wow... she seems wild... nearing her mid yr? u mean 40s? hw's her body n service n stuff? is she s long time fl? got more info to share bro?

6tpshat9
28-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Any thread that link to Patricia in SBF?
yeah bro... i used to come across threads n posts abt her... then all of a sudden, everything's gone... tot of tryin her actually... so wanted to get more info abt her... i cant find bro... perhaps my csi skills nt gd... :) bro, did u manage to find anything? wat i recalled was there used to be info abt her n one of the bros here even publish a pic of her figure, albeit without her face... fantastic figure... big boobs...

6tpshat9
28-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi TS,
thanks for tt info bro... wow... she seems wild... nearing her mid yr? u mean 40s? hw's her body n service n stuff? is she s long time fl? got more info to share bro? bro, u tried her before?

handcell
01-03-2010, 09:21 AM
thanks for tt info bro... wow... she seems wild... nearing her mid yr? u mean 40s? hw's her body n service n stuff? is she s long time fl? got more info to share bro? bro, u tried her before?
yes TS, she is in her 40+ liao. svc wise is alright-nt the best though. fair body with a big boobs and a scar at her tummy. she can provide any svc, bbbj,ar,aj,cof,cob,cim etc... very easy gg gal- u request for it. hope it helps! :)

6tpshat9
01-03-2010, 02:45 PM
yes TS, she is in her 40+ liao. svc wise is alright-nt the best though. fair body with a big boobs and a scar at her tummy. she can provide any svc, bbbj,ar,aj,cof,cob,cim etc... very easy gg gal- u request for it. hope it helps! :)
thanks bro... shall be getting in touch with her... in the meantime, any fr? there used to be info abt her n suddenly, the trail goes cold... wat's her rate? is she in fl a long time already?

handcell
01-03-2010, 06:09 PM
thanks bro... shall be getting in touch with her... in the meantime, any fr? there used to be info abt her n suddenly, the trail goes cold... wat's her rate? is she in fl a long time already?
i cant seems to locate her past thread anymore. pls call her to neg the price. as i say she is easy gg. do not ask for unreasonable request can liaoz.... :)

6tpshat9
02-03-2010, 01:45 AM
i cant seems to locate her past thread anymore. pls call her to neg the price. as i say she is easy gg. do not ask for unreasonable request can liaoz.... :)
thank bro... i cant seem find too... nt sure wat happened... suddenty, everyythin abt her jus disappears... possible to let me hav her contact? thanks alot bro...

linda tan
02-03-2010, 02:05 AM

bro,care to share her contacts?:D

6tpshat9
02-03-2010, 02:45 AM
bro,care to share her contacts?:D
hi, u a bro? or sis?

fan Man
02-03-2010, 08:59 AM
yeah bro... i used to come across threads n posts abt her... then all of a sudden, everything's gone... tot of tryin her actually... so wanted to get more info abt her... i cant find bro... perhaps my csi skills nt gd... :) bro, did u manage to find anything? wat i recalled was there used to be info abt her n one of the bros here even publish a pic of her figure, albeit without her face... fantastic figure... big boobs...

dun forget she's a biker and charges 100/2/unlimited.. too bad i dropped her number after i tried her. if not i'll pass to u.

fong
02-03-2010, 12:10 PM
any bro who wanna have a gb with her pls pm me as i wanna arrange for a gb session with her!:D

seanlaw
02-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi Brothers,

Anyone has Patricia's contact? :)

Wud like to try a local matual lady for a change, remember there was another FL that teaches naughty children for sex class or something. I think she may have retired and doing real estate business now, she has a kid.

Thanks.

6tpshat9
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
any bro who wanna have a gb with her pls pm me as i wanna arrange for a gb session with her!:D
bro, u tried her before? possible to give some info? gangbang u mean? sorry, can tell me wat's it bro? pai seh... some bros mentioned gangbang n some mentioned orgy... she seems a very diff kind of fl... esp when she's local... n she allows anal, double penetration n so on... wow.... i m speechless... care to shed more light abt her bro? thanks alot...

6tpshat9
02-03-2010, 01:52 PM
dun forget she's a biker and charges 100/2/unlimited.. too bad i dropped her number after i tried her. if not i'll pass to u.
biker? ok... i guess she's nt the normal sort of girl one gets to meet... hav u tried her before, bro? 100 unlimited... sounds gd value given the spectrum of services she provides... bro, care to share more info abt her n fr perhaps? thanks alot bro...

handcell
02-03-2010, 04:44 PM
yes, tis gal luv double and triple penetration .... very horny gal d lor....
she can even fetch and send u home after sexion if u dont have transport. kekeke ... :)

DemiBoy
02-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Wah~! this type i like~~! But the problem is anyone here have her contact? Else how to organise?

6tpshat9
02-03-2010, 10:30 PM
yes, tis gal luv double and triple penetration .... very horny gal d lor....
she can even fetch and send u home after sexion if u dont have transport. kekeke ... :)
bro, tis is beyond the wildest of my imagination... triple penetration? hw's tt possible? pls enlighten... :)

fong
04-03-2010, 11:24 AM
dear all bro here pls do not pm me for her contact as she only wan to stay in low profile n dun wan her name to appear here anymore hope bro here understand,but i have make an appointment with her for a 4some gangbang session(mmmf) on this coming Saturday 9.30pm any bro here who are interested to join this party pls pm me with ur sbf nick n contact i will sms u all by tonite! 1st come 1serve only as i only need another 2 bro here to join in.
damage will be $$$/2hour/unlimited(anal/cim/double/triple penetrating is all aloud.) pm me fast

handcell
04-03-2010, 06:26 PM
dear all bro here pls do not pm me for her contact as she only wan to stay in low profile n dun wan her name to appear here anymore hope bro here understand,but i have make an appointment with her for a 4some gangbang session(mmmf) on this coming Saturday 9.30pm any bro here who are interested to join this party pls pm me with ur sbf nick n contact i will sms u all by tonite! 1st come 1serve only as i only need another 2 bro here to join in.
damage will be $$$/2hour/unlimited(anal/cim/double/triple penetrating is all aloud.) pm me fast
enjoy bro.... i can't joined u guys. will be wkg :(
pls post a FR on yr MMMF.
OMG can't imagine the scenerio, 1 in her mouth, 1 in her pussy, 1 in her asshole and 1 HJ by her or rather 2 in her mouth .... after the sexion she will be physically drained and financially gained . keke

6tpshat9
04-03-2010, 09:32 PM
bro, i m interested... can pls let me know more abt the details? any requirements to join? also, wat's the damage goin to be like? sorry, pardon for my asking, i m sure condom is a must for penetration in pussy n anus. hw abt when bj? does she drink cum? anything she dun do? thanks bro...

sticky5
07-03-2010, 12:19 PM
will be very interesting to know the outcome....I will like to have a go on her

CKee
27-05-2010, 05:01 PM
pinged her for a session the other day BUT she's way beyond my budget. Quoted $150 1hr 1shot and $220 1.5 hrs 2shots. The last time she quoted $100 non-nego. Was willing to pay to see how hot she is but too bad, like inflation and Consumer Price Index, she has upped the price by a whopping 50%.

No way Jose... IMO no woman's worth this price. even i only invest less than $100 for my FB - dinner, drinks + hotel - unlimited somemore.