PDA

View Full Version : GL150 getting boring ?

cbjuiceyumseng
21-03-2004, 06:55 PM
Sian sian sian....had not had a good GL150 fuck for sometime liao.

Seems that not much happening lately in this scene, and some of the good working girls are either quit or on their break.

Heard that fewer and fewer new girls are joining, means lesser and lesser chances of good girls for us to fuck...sigh.

zyxel01
22-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Sian sian sian....had not had a good GL150 fuck for sometime liao.

Seems that not much happening lately in this scene, and some of the good working girls are either quit or on their break.

Heard that fewer and fewer new girls are joining, means lesser and lesser chances of good girls for us to fuck...sigh.

Bro, have you tried Sally? She is not a looker, just normal face. But I like her service. She is my current fav now.

Cheers!
zyxel

Cummon
22-03-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Bro, have you tried Sally? She is not a looker, just normal face. But I like her service. She is my current fav now.

Cheers!
zyxel

well, she can really suck balls;)

zyxel01
23-03-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Cummon
well, she can really suck balls;)

Hehehe... you are right about that.

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
26-03-2004, 02:17 PM
Hehehe... you are right about that.

Cheers!
zyxel

Oh, so you like suck balls, i see.... hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

cbjuiceyumseng
27-03-2004, 02:09 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Ok man, noted her down will try her and give a FR when i can.

Hear she suck rambutan good? Gnn, mine is rather sensitive. :D

kamman
27-03-2004, 02:36 PM
fanny is good too
good attitude!

cbjuiceyumseng
27-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Xin Xin was my fave but too bad.....

kamman
27-03-2004, 04:28 PM
fanny is good too
good attitude!

cbjuiceyumseng
27-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Seems that its been quite a while since we have some fresh stock in quantity. Only a few newbies like Blue Sky can make it, new bird like happy and gang sucks.

Perharps Anti-vice is slowly trying to reduce the amount of OKT shops? Sian...........

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Xin Xin was my fave but too bad.....

Well, Xin Xin was also one of my fav too. Yes, she is gone.... My avatar is actually dedicated to her.

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Well, Xin Xin was also one of my fav too. Yes, she is gone.... My avatar is actually dedicated to her.

Cheers!
zyxel

Would be happy for her if she can retire for good but from what i know, some girls actually ply their trade overseas or back home in HC in malaysia.

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Would be happy for her if she can retire for good but from what i know, some girls actually ply their trade overseas or back home in HC in malaysia.

Not surprised. Like Yoko, now in her local HC. Have not heard from Xin Xin that she would like to do some business or something like that... Did she tell you anything?

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Not surprised. Like Yoko, now in her local HC. Have not heard from Xin Xin that she would like to do some business or something like that... Did she tell you anything?

Cheers!
zyxel

Nope, but i did asked her when she wanna retire but she told me once she had enough she will.

After i asked her that question, she sucked my dick and push her cunt in my face AGAIN :D

Gnn, i love this slut.

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Nope, but i did asked her when she wanna retire but she told me once she had enough she will.

After i asked her that question, she sucked my dick and push her cunt in my face AGAIN :D

Gnn, i love this slut.

Hehe... I like her pussy also. Very nice protuding lips... hmmm.... Her nice butt.... her slutty way of licking my pre-cum juice on my thighs, her arms....

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Bro Zyxel, try Ka-yan if u have not.

She is quite commando :)

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Bro Zyxel, try Ka-yan if u have not.

She is quite commando :)

Will try her, when I have my pocket filled up again. I have not been in action for 2 months liao.... Just no cash.... haiz.... Getting drown with my sperm already....

Cheers!
zyxel

MitMit
29-03-2004, 02:50 PM
U mean the very lean and slim Xin Xin is gone? sad indeed.....

cbjuiceyumseng
30-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by MitMit
U mean the very lean and slim Xin Xin is gone? sad indeed.....

Ya....gone for good.

My commando buddy now is Kayan :)

cbjuiceyumseng
30-03-2004, 06:44 PM
Here is my targeted fucking list, hopefully will not crash with you guys'-

1. Kayan
2. Queenie
3. Diamond
4. Emelda
5. Jaguar
6. Inter Milan
7. Bonnie

But chances are unlucky lanjiao like me will not get them. Somehow i have very bad luck when come to ordering my cunts.
Cannot wait lah, i am impatient unlike some brothers who can wait for hours....really admire u guys :)

zyxel01
31-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Here is my targeted fucking list, hopefully will not crash with you guys'-

1. Kayan
2. Queenie
3. Diamond
4. Emelda
5. Jaguar
6. Inter Milan
7. Bonnie

But chances are unlucky lanjiao like me will not get them. Somehow i have very bad luck when come to ordering my cunts.
Cannot wait lah, i am impatient unlike some brothers who can wait for hours....really admire u guys :)

Bro, try:

1. Sally
2. Mun Mun
3. Money Money (qian qian)
4. Lisa (chilli padi) - chinese one

Cheers!
zyxel

Hasa Sas
31-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Bro, try:

1. Sally
2. Mun Mun
3. Money Money (qian qian)
4. Lisa (chilli padi) - chinese one

Cheers!
zyxel

Hi Zyxel

Which Mun Mun are you refering to? From Lor 20

zyxel01
31-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Hasa Sas
Hi Zyxel

Which Mun Mun are you refering to? From Lor 20

Mun Mun of 2058A. In fact I only know of one Mun Mun. She is the old timer here, about early 30s now.

Cheers!
zyxel