PDA

View Full Version : Hot girls for exchange

LionKing2010
13-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I am new here, but I have many hot girls Chatroom girls,PRC, PDMM, Vietnam girls, KTV girls can exchange with any brothers

sg_lover
14-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi,
I m interested. can u pm me.

John

lim85
14-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Everybody claims they have this and that alot of contact. End up jus a fake exchange.

LionKing2010
14-02-2010, 03:21 PM
You give me one girl then i give you 6 girls contact should be very good deal

DumbAss
14-02-2010, 04:32 PM
I agree with Lim85
All these fake ass just out to con contacts!
Maybe they should give some of the seniors to verify before exchanging!:D

lim85
14-02-2010, 04:40 PM
I agree with Lim85
All these fake ass just out to con contacts!
Maybe they should give some of the seniors to verify before exchanging!:D

Yeah bro, that rite. Some pmed me to exchange contact for FB, i told them i will give only i verify that the person is real and are able to meet up then i give else no way. I kana a few contact are real but are not meet up for XXX and get scolded instead.

DumbAss
14-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Yeah bro, that rite. Some pmed me to exchange contact for FB, i told them i will give only i verify that the person is real and are able to meet up then i give else no way. I kana a few contact are real but are not meet up for XXX and get scolded instead.

Hey Bro I got a few, one from Sichuan in Singapore but you need to work her a little. Not the call and fuck type.
You want? We could exchange.

sg_lover
14-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks Friends,
I am new to singapore.. Dont know,, much on local girls.. I wanna try non-professional by swing.. If you know any girl ,pls pm me..

John

DumbAss
14-02-2010, 06:16 PM

SHW ME THE 6 CONTACTS! I verify and give you ONE! All brothers here can be my witness! You want to try me?:)

HHfun
14-02-2010, 11:26 PM
SHW ME THE 6 CONTACTS! I verify and give you ONE! All brothers here can be my witness! You want to try me?:)

TS disappear lao :D:D

joew2005
15-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I am new here, but I have many hot girls Chatroom girls,PRC, PDMM, Vietnam girls, KTV girls can exchange with any brothers

hi ts,yr deal is 2 good 2 be true .....

DumbAss
15-02-2010, 12:12 PM
All these freeloaders coming up with all sorts of scheme to get free screws! Get a life!:cool:

wanderer23
15-02-2010, 04:38 PM
All these freeloaders coming up with all sorts of scheme to get free screws! Get a life!:cool:

Lol i totally agree bro

DumbAss
15-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Maybe we should start a thread for 4 points seniors and above to share!
If respond is OK, lets start a 4 pointers and on Senior's club. Contacts to be shared and not these <niao chee niao lan> business!
:D

ColourBlindx2
15-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Sorry, just to point out ah........ There are the same idiots around who happen to have 4 points and above lah.... Like that how to filter?? Rep points? Then again, some ppl turn from good to bad in an instant.

Colourblind f

sam782003
15-02-2010, 08:05 PM

Same old story. Ts pm me for a ctc n promise 5 in return. I told him 1 real one will do n I won't short-change him. Guess wat! He disappears. $&@#%^*?

DumbAss
15-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Sorry, just to point out ah........ There are the same idiots around who happen to have 4 points and above lah.... Like that how to filter?? Rep points? Then again, some ppl turn from good to bad in an instant.

Colourblind f

4 pointers are much easier to filter than 1 or 0 pointers. How many 4 pointers are there? The higher the points the fewer these guys are.
We have been around for some time and we know who are the real ones. We do share without obligations. Especially the seniors. We do not need the exchange shit here.

handcell
15-02-2010, 09:45 PM
den mi not qualify liao de lor .... :(

DumbAss
15-02-2010, 09:59 PM
den mi not qualify liao de lor .... :(

I believe we could work something out as long as you have something to contribute.
Get a senior to verify your contact and you are in.
I have handed out stuffs without asking for anything.
These Gals sometimes don't mind a fling but other times will want to play hard to get. So a lot of time depended on their damn mood.
Sometimes I get a good contact from a fellow bro, but I still got stone walled.
Always note that one man's meat is another poison. Never compliant that the gal does not meet your standard but is beautiful to another.
;)

DumbAss
15-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Anyway this fucking TS is going all over the place asking for contacts telling people he has MSN and numbers!
Fucking Loser!:mad:

DumbAss
15-02-2010, 10:03 PM

Tomorrow, you will be the first one I will Zap in 2010!:D

handcell
15-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I believe we could work something out as long as you have something to contribute.
These Gals sometimes don't mind a fling but other times will want to play hard to get. So a lot of time depended on their damn mood.
Always note that one man's meat is another poison. Never compliant that the gal does not meet your standard but is beautiful to another.
;)
hm... I do not have any senior to verify for me de lor. :( sorry
Just camp here if anyone gg to write report on it.

Btw, i agree with u bro ... do not get a high expectation on beauty for fling although on some rare case there is ... :)

FBInsp
17-02-2010, 10:42 AM
;)

Wah... If you mean 4 power points den me oso no enuf to join liao wor...
Sianzzz...:( Oni can sit bk & enjoy frs...

DumbAss
17-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Wah... If you mean 4 power points den me oso no enuf to join liao wor...
Sianzzz...:( Oni can sit bk & enjoy frs...

Why not we just make it with only REAL and PROVEN contacts may join!
This thread, only real stuffs!
I should talk to Sam for a members only thread. Like the Private area.:D

handcell
17-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Why not we just make it with only REAL and PROVEN contacts may join!
This thread, only real stuffs!
I should talk to Sam for a members only thread. Like the Private area.:D
tis is a good idea .... :)

poolhot.
17-02-2010, 10:52 PM
4 pointers are much easier to filter than 1 or 0 pointers. How many 4 pointers are there? The higher the points the fewer these guys are.
We have been around for some time and we know who are the real ones. We do share without obligations. Especially the seniors. We do not need the exchange shit here.

too bad... I got nothing to exchange :D

haha
PH

ColourBlindx2
18-02-2010, 12:59 AM

Then the Colourblinds kana ousted as well :(

More like the girls out there dont wanta be treated like a piece of used meat, at the beck and call of some random stranger who calls her and says creepily "hey, i heard you fuck around......" - okay, that's one exaggerated analogy but that's what pisses me off (on behalf of the girls out there)....

Just my five-cents' worth :)

Colourblind f