PDA

View Full Version : Missing Regulars in Forum

gunman69sg
14-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Hi Guys, Just came back to SG after 1 year in the States for work. Just came back last week and decided to log in to see what good introductions i can find.
But i realize that many chiongsters are missing. I read thru some of the threads but can't find that few posters.

Our GL resident cuntking is still posting, but never see him post his daily updates on 1612. It is quite a waste, his postings are often very useful to the rest here. Romanto is also missing, saw in the malaysian thread that someone suspected that he was the singaporean who got shot in malaysia. But the truth is far from that, but i also never manage to find his post.Robintan, well, it is well known that he got caught by his wife. but what about the rest? kaypoh is missing, his informantion on 2829 Golf Club was also indeed useful and of course, Ah dez also missing, the only guy i know who has fucked every single lady in geylang cat40 and also cat150 and been to every ktv in singapore. I thought he plus cuntking would post daily to provide us with information? why they stop posting? I can see that the forum is quite dead without them. I used to readed 20 threads a day. now i see only a few , 1 or 2 a day and some of the information was not as detailed as what they can provide. Would really be glad to see them be back. without them, the forum seems to have lost it's touch.
Anyone wants to go GL together along? maybe can bring me and teach me. Would need assistance after such a long leave for geylang.

The_Hustler
14-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by gunman69sg
Hi Guys, Just came back to SG after 1 year in the States for work. Just came back last week and decided to log in to see what good introductions i can find.

kaypoh is missing, his informantion on 2829 Golf Club was also indeed useful and of course

Hehe...welcome back. It's been a day of surprises.. first...Omnia returns after his hiatus... then u flow back after the stint in US.

Here's what I know from your wanted list:

1) Cuntking - still partying at 1612 but not excessively, maybe once a week... lost the zest 2 put up reprts in here.

2) Dez - also cutback on commercial sex...u can find him at t o k c o k forum... regular non-sex postings. He's indulging in games.

3) Romanto - yah, that stupid rumour...he's too cut down on bonks...heard he's doing FLs and into health centres.

4) Robin - Hmm...dunno.

5) Kaypoh - Me lah! Thanks 4 remebering those good ol' golfing days at 2829!

Anyway, some good contributers that u can find still doing their jobs here are: Sting691, Phantomsg, Newcummer, Zxyel etc...

U wanna go down...PM me lah... but warning: girls have not been good compared to couple years ago!

Originally,
The Hustler

jon2000sg
14-03-2004, 12:36 PM
the rear new waves push the senior frontal wave?

bonker
14-03-2004, 01:04 PM
I think its also becos sammyboy now got competition heh
FL also getting more popular compared to GL
so less postings in sammyboy's GL thread

zyxel01
15-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Hehe...welcome back. It's been a day of surprises.. first...Omnia returns after his hiatus... then u flow back after the stint in US.

1) Cuntking - still partying at 1612 but not excessively, maybe once a week... lost the zest 2 put up reprts in here.

2) Dez - also cutback on commercial sex...u can find him at t o k c o k forum... regular non-sex postings. He's indulging in games.

3) Romanto - yah, that stupid rumour...he's too cut down on bonks...heard he's doing FLs and into health centres.

4) Robin - Hmm...dunno.

Anyway, some good contributers that u can find still doing their jobs here are: Sting691, Phantomsg, Newcummer, Zxyel etc...

U wanna go down...PM me lah... but warning: girls have not been good compared to couple years ago!

Originally,
The Hustler

Psst... just dun tell him anything about Blue Sky ok? Err... what Blue Sky? Nothing, never say anything...

Cheers!
zyxel

jon2000sg
15-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by bonker
I think its also becos sammyboy now got competition heh
FL also getting more popular compared to GL
so less postings in sammyboy's GL thread

GL is a sellout.
FL is what ppl toking abt?

The_Hustler
15-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
Thanks for pointing out the lack of good samsters here....i can see many here are looking for information. Now left a few samsters posting in GL thread..maybe really economic very bad or some will feel that they go bonked and share here would end up been flames of giving incorrect FRS....nevertheless, many ppl will declare any different in service, thus shitting out the blame...

I always try thos who recommanded here...even bad service claimed i will give a try..hehe..know what i found out ??? thos say service good one become average or poor but on the other hand, those say service fuck-tup one i experience fantantic service...more or less i noe who are those really wanna to flames ppl here if they dun get good service and wants other to suffer like them!sighed!

Always stirring flames and controversies eh?? Is that the only thing that u're good at?

I dare u to rephrase ur last paragraph... u dare to tell me the likes of Newcummer, Phantom, Zyxel and others have been posting untrue reports? And as for me, I've never tried twisting my FRs... I'm giving a true account of my exploits. If u find the FRs untrue, then ur presence here is unwelcome. Go on and bonk based on ur instincts, no need to stir more flames n accuse blindly as u've done so.

And yes, go spend some time to reflect why ur pass posts have been eradicated.

Dun Bull
The Hustler

RJ2004
15-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Always stirring flames and controversies eh?? Is that the only thing that u're good at?

I dare u to rephrase ur last paragraph... u dare to tell me the likes of Newcummer, Phantom, Zyxel and others have been posting untrue reports? And as for me, I've never tried twisting my FRs... I'm giving a true account of my exploits. If u find the FRs untrue, then ur presence here is unwelcome. Go on and bonk based on ur instincts, no need to stir more flames n accuse blindly as u've done so.

And yes, go spend some time to reflect why ur pass posts have been eradicated.

Dun Bull
The Hustler

maybe he had one too many sad fucks la. emperor got 3000 people to serve, not easy le. :D

The_Hustler
15-03-2004, 09:22 PM
I am good at telling nothing but the truth....what all you are trying to tell us are " question marks"? I did not say ALL of the samsters...sure if u can quote a few samsters to support ur stand..haha..maybe i have to agree on these few did a better job but NOT to confrim on what everything they have said!

U are good at truth?? Goodness gracious, let's c if anyone in the forum agrees. Not confirming everything in their reports?? Gee... do u need invitation to be present whilst they or me bonk the girls to see actual interpretation? Can we say much about ur 100% truthfulness here?

since you have replied my post, it means it could be truth huh!

U have the weirdest logic I've ever come across. The truth does not need reply, if there's an element of truth... there'll be agreement and rightfully does not warrant a reply.... get it?

By the way my "pass" posts what does it means?? isst that in the PAST posts have been passed??? i am not here to offence anyone but to pen out my comments on this issue...i din mentioned any names here unless YOU claimed to be one!:D

Oh u little nitwit nitpicker... u want a reversal of grammatical correction? Can u handle it? Last but not least, no one is claiming finger pointing... I'm here to state that a lot of good FR writers spend hours contributing and they do not need a smart ass like u to bring discredit to their efforts.

Oh forget the past, since u're passe.

Moving On,
The Hustler

RJ2004
15-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Poor English and Concept!

emperor do not serve three thousands people.

Sometimes slience is golden but seem like you are one of them.

Magician, heal thyself :D

DaveWong
16-03-2004, 03:08 AM

4) Robin - Hmm...dunno.

Originally,
The Hustler

Dez is currently in malaysia,Don't think he chiong singapore anymore.
I think most of the old stars or people who stayed here longer stop posting due to some misunderstanding with the new ones.
But we always knows who to depend on when we need good and reliable information.

Zxyel, Blue Sky good? recommand ?

robintan
16-03-2004, 03:31 AM
WOW!!! Brother!!! Long time no cum in singapore......lolz
just as u say....already retired long long ago......once a while still chit chat here and there..... Most likely no one will know me one....I the first one down during the wartime of the SAF group....keke... anyway....enjoy ur stay in singapore.... ;)

robintan
16-03-2004, 03:32 AM
??? what hapen to my zillion post???
Hmmmmm someone stole it...keke seem like the counter reset liao...nvm.....better
be a noob

zyxel01
16-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by DaveWong
Dez is currently in malaysia,Don't think he chiong singapore anymore.
I think most of the old stars or people who stayed here longer stop posting due to some misunderstanding with the new ones.
But we always knows who to depend on when we need good and reliable information.

Zxyel, Blue Sky good? recommand ?

Sorry bro, have not tried Blue Sky myself. I am in control of my spendings now. But according to our bro NC, she is super duper outstandingly good ah!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
16-03-2004, 11:58 AM
I really dun understand what you have been writing here, except for a few lines.

You must understand that FRs are written in accordance to that writer's experience and memory. You must not treat each FR a secred scripture that tells the truth and nothing but the truth. If you believ in them 100% then too bad lah. The FRs are only meant for info and a base for reference. It is still up to you to experience by yourself. Your experience may be different from the rest, which you have pointed out. You seem to experience the exact opposite of the others here. Good ones becomes so-so, and bad ones are good to you. So now you should know how to handle FRs in here lor...

You have tried so many liao, hope to read some FRs from your goodself bro. I will remember to read in upside-down....

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
16-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Mai bo liao lah...don't talk nonsense, no one would spend time on what you have said...me already know you are a busybody coz that time you even can thought of photo-copy my winning tickets..what a joke you can craked of! nvm, we must forgive and forget ppl in order to build a more interesting forum to participate in.

By the way,of all you only mentioned one right thing...that is "MOVING ON". Thanks hor!

:rolleyes:

Oh fuck off from this section since u have nothing to contribute about the affairs of Geylang. Go over to other sections and tell tales of ur riches and incest.

Congratulations, u r the first forumer I've laid the F word on.

Bo liao, u wanna track back my records against urs? Let everyone else decides who's more bo liao.... for a start bro Zyxel can stand test.

And believe u me, one more rivel from u, I will have u removed from this forum.

Drivel Remover,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
16-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Why? so buay zhai one huh! WOW dun be easily worked up leh!
I am here to share and contributing my experiences here. Dun use F**K leh, you can write well but cannot think well and what the point of your good English.

"And believe u me, one more rivel from u, I will have u removed from this forum" - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? U want to act like a bully??? cos u are a liao jiao here!

I just write down my comments and did not mention your big name here...you stepped in to find flame wars with me.

In order to make a better forum, i will put you in my ignore list...u can continue write whatever hack u want.

Put me in ur ignore list?? U cannot handle the truth? Let's see if u'll reply me since u've put me on ignore list.... waiting with abeited breath.

Pls lah, in all sincerity....what contributions have u made?? Drivels like kenna toto, kenna 4D, bonk non-existent girls...stir troubles.... I'll gladly make peace if u can put up a decent FR on a WL in GL.

I ain't no lao jiao....I ain't worked up... just need a heavy lunch.

Anyway, soon...u'll be dusted.

Dust Buster,
The Hustler

zyxel01
16-03-2004, 02:21 PM
This is WHY i dun want to post any FRS...u NO need to read in upside-down.

Everyone can claim he is right, so the result will be never the same as it can due to many 'CREATIVE ' reasons given.
You are the one who is creative leh... non-existence gals....

Dun be so tense abt what i have said, if u think what i said does not make any sense, u can always ignore me. What i have mentioned at first are all my experiences...dun tell me all FRS are "truth"??
Do I sound tense??? Please read my post again... How to ignore when you post messages here? Like I said, FRs are writers' experiences...please read my post again....

Maybe u are a old samster thus most newbies will take yr words..fine with me, i dun argue on that point coz they will take on their own risk on yr FRS.
So dun read my FRs ok....

Man are always selfish, my msg to all samsters are to be careful on FRS which ppl here have written and dun come bk here to bark their unpleasant experiences only.
I think you are the selfish one. Read FRs, got opposite result, not happy. Good result, keep quiet...

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
16-03-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01 I think you are the selfish one. Read FRs, got opposite result, not happy. Good result, keep quiet...
Cheers!
zyxel

Bwhahaha!!! That sure suffice my appetite for a heavy lunch! If only it can get into his head.

Burp!
The Hustler

zyxel01
16-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Bwhahaha!!! That sure suffice my appetite for a heavy lunch! If only it can get into his head.

Burp!
The Hustler

Look at what he just commented at the GL40 Thai report thread. Pretend to appreciate.

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
16-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Guys must every contributions to any thread degenerate into a war of words? Each and everyone of us has a differing views on matters, so let it be, live and let live.

The_Hustler
16-03-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Frankiestine
Guys must every contributions to any thread degenerate into a war of words? Each and everyone of us has a differing views on matters, so let it be, live and let live.

Hell no it will never degenerate into a flame war... me and Zxyel are peace loving bonkers.... we belong to the flower power era... peace, love!

It's just that an unwelcome guest walked in added some drivel, we were just trying to clean it up! And this ain't no ordinary guest u know... he's Mr. Popular and RichKid all rolled into one.... hadle with care balls!

This ain't no word war... just some oldies passing by a boring afternoon...dun make it sound so serious lah. Kekeke...

Proud Mary keep on rollin....
The Hustler

zyxel01
16-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Anything u happy can liao BUT i did not say u r a selfish guy leh unless u are one! However u accused me as one, sighed! nvm loh, if u cannot tolerate for general remarks then forget it loh...me always encountered many ppl like u! no offence coz it the truth! Hope we can make this forum a better one than debating in this topic.thanks! Have a nice day!

Aiyo.... so sensitive ha.....

No, you did not say I am selfish.... I say you are leh....

Are you trying to say sorry or what....???

Cheers!
zyxel

somebody99
16-03-2004, 06:48 PM
Anything u happy can liao BUT i did not say u r a selfish guy leh unless u are one! However u accused me as one, sighed! nvm loh, if u cannot tolerate for general remarks then forget it loh...me always encountered many ppl like u! no offence coz it the truth! Hope we can make this forum a better one than debating in this topic.thanks! Have a nice day!

eh? Prickhead, u chao recruit can book out liao ah? no confinement 4 u meh? no blanket party 4 u meh? no stand by bed 4 u meh? parent's visiting over liao ah?

another thing, can u diam diam or not har? dun kao pei kao bu here can? Diam lah!

ps: can u put me to ignore list too?

somebody99
16-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Why?? just screwed by yr boss or what...if u want to comment, pse write politely...unless u r not educated.

Dun ask for any flame wars with me..i am not interested, pse contribute more constructive for the forum..thanks for co-operation.

sigh..... can someone pls correct this prickhead's "erigrish"? so powderful! bro hustler, your job? never see u so "hot" b4, even the "F" word came out, hahaha... btw, what is "pse" har? or he meant "pls"?

ooi, bro jasper, ur idol "sux empress" appears again, u never join in the fun meh? see whether lately he got bong any poly gals or strike toto or not?

bro dnat, vcd nice or not? heard it's terrible? hahaha....

The_Hustler
16-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by somebody99
sigh..... can someone pls correct this prickhead's "erigrish"? so powderful! bro hustler, your job? never see u so "hot" b4, even the "F" word came out, hahaha... btw, what is "pse" har? or he meant "pls"?

It's a privilege to be place in the ignore list by him.... I conclude it as a defeat by him, can't take my debate and kenna F one time head shrunk.

Nah, his English is extraordinary... even puts Shakespeare to shame. Wonder why he waste his talent here.... and it's even a bigger privilege to be corrected by him, sigh.... my idol.

Have tot bout kicking him out of the forum by request... but then again, without him... life would be a big bore in here. Sex and drivel...sometimes do mix...bwhahaha.

U dun play play correct him ok? He is God's gift to woman, Wealth God's godson and Emperor of drivel. I leave him in ur good hands....since he can't see my post. What a pity!

Shakeperor,
The Hustler

Snowman
20-03-2004, 03:33 PM
Must all threads end up like this?

Back to topic.

i just saw cuntking at 1612 yesterday. Still giving his ever so reliable infomation to the guys in his hq. As for Ah Dez,he didn't migrated to Malaysia. He just buy a house in malaysia , so that it is near for him. I have known him since we were secondary sch. He started with the GL cat40s, if a house has 10 girls, he will go there 10 days, before going to the next house. Thats how he finish all the cat40 thai chicks, before moving on te GL Cat150. At the same time he also chiongs KTV.
He is what i call a chiongster. The reason why he move to malaysia, because he tried all the gl cat40 and 150 and all the ktvs in singapore. Currently now, he tried almost all the KTVs , HCs and LSbs in Johor, moving up to peneng area.
He still comes back to singapore, which i think some of you would had met him.
The main reason why he is not posting, because of a certain samster here who is selling stuffs here. That guy wasn't too happy about Ah Dez's reputation i guess, so he starts to Bad-mouth him. AD doesn't like it, so he just left and we can see, that without them, the forum is indeed quiet.
1 can never underestimate their reputation, even FL OKTs used their nicks claiming that they has tried their girls before. You can find those posts in FL dome.
But Luckily for us, certain samsters are still posting hustler is always here, migrating from GL150 to MMs. Zexyel, still as reliable and of course the return of omnia is also a good sign. Lets hope the forum can be lively again for the right reasons.

poolhot.
20-03-2004, 04:13 PM
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another SHIT POST...........
I thought the title of tis posting would be a interesting post to be read but instead I see SHIT.

Yo Hustler....... Just ignore watever SHIT lar and tell us some good stories. :)

The_Hustler
20-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Snowman
But Luckily for us, certain samsters are still posting hustler is always here, migrating from GL150 to MMs Lets hope the forum can be lively again for the right reasons.

Hey, thanks for aknowledging my efforts! It's definitely a sad sight in the forum nowadays, as much as I would like to give a hand in booming the forum... there're just so much parasites distracting my focus. I guess my presence is limited as well, regardless if I'm still frolicking in GL... it's just plain waste of energy since the appreciation level is not here. I will gladly obliged to samsters like u and a few others who can appreciate my contributions. Even the 'changed' owner seems to be practising doble standards. Remembered the early days where FRs and contributions flowed beautifully, perhaps money, the root of all evil n not sex... is causing the downfall.

Anyway, I'm still dabbling with the cat 150 girls, mostly repeats and because of the lack MMs...sigh.

Originally posted by Poolhot
Yo Hustler....... Just ignore watever SHIT lar and tell us some good stories.

Ok sir, I'll pass on with those shitty stuff... but the moment Mr. Shit starts any nonsense with me...I'll slice him down. Tot u should be the one sharing stories now that Yan yan has returned??

Taking a Bow,
The Hustler

poolhot.
20-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey, thanks for aknowledging my efforts! It's definitely a sad sight in the forum nowadays, as much as I would like to give a hand in booming the forum... there're just so much parasites distracting my focus. I guess my presence is limited as well, regardless if I'm still frolicking in GL... it's just plain waste of energy since the appreciation level is not here. I will gladly obliged to samsters like u and a few others who can appreciate my contributions. Even the 'changed' owner seems to be practising doble standards. Remembered the early days where FRs and contributions flowed beautifully, perhaps money, the root of all evil n not sex... is causing the downfall.

Anyway, I'm still dabbling with the cat 150 girls, mostly repeats and because of the lack MMs...sigh.

Ok sir, I'll pass on with those shitty stuff... but the moment Mr. Shit starts any nonsense with me...I'll slice him down. Tot u should be the one sharing stories now that Yan yan has returned??

Taking a Bow,
The Hustler

Ya....... Done her twice liao. Tell yr cousin not the hooded one[LOL] that she miss being fired twice in a row leh

Indo Mee Flavor
Poolhot

omnia
21-03-2004, 01:45 AM

Back to topic.

i just saw cuntking at 1612 yesterday. Still giving his ever so reliable infomation to the guys in his hq. As for Ah Dez,he didn't migrated to Malaysia. He just buy a house in malaysia , so that it is near for him. I have known him since we were secondary sch. He started with the GL cat40s, if a house has 10 girls, he will go there 10 days, before going to the next house. Thats how he finish all the cat40 thai chicks, before moving on te GL Cat150. At the same time he also chiongs KTV.
He is what i call a chiongster. The reason why he move to malaysia, because he tried all the gl cat40 and 150 and all the ktvs in singapore. Currently now, he tried almost all the KTVs , HCs and LSbs in Johor, moving up to peneng area.
He still comes back to singapore, which i think some of you would had met him.
The main reason why he is not posting, because of a certain samster here who is selling stuffs here. That guy wasn't too happy about Ah Dez's reputation i guess, so he starts to Bad-mouth him. AD doesn't like it, so he just left and we can see, that without them, the forum is indeed quiet.
1 can never underestimate their reputation, even FL OKTs used their nicks claiming that they has tried their girls before. You can find those posts in FL dome.
But Luckily for us, certain samsters are still posting hustler is always here, migrating from GL150 to MMs. Zexyel, still as reliable and of course the return of omnia is also a good sign. Lets hope the forum can be lively again for the right reasons.

Hi there

i think this forum is going through a down cycle for numerous reasons...yes certain samsters that u mentioned did provide a spicy flavour and zest to the place no doubt abt that...but there r other compelling reasons as well...such as the weak economy; the 'latest' sammyboy apparently loosing interest in this particular forum(look at the cutback to the pgs); lack of new personalities etc...

although i personally believe the most compelling reason is the lack of supply of good sexy fresh eye candy in the legal gl cat hses...this sad & unfortunate trend has been going on for quite sometime, to the detriment of the okts...to the extent that quite afew cat hses hv closed shop altogether in the last yr or so...

in a nutshell, it wld appear that the legal gl cat scene has become a boring place...phantom's cat150 list bears me out on this...the 'legends' and ang pais seem to be disappearing wif v little replacements if at all...i pity the okts as i hv no doubt that they hv been trying to address this problem but their fate appears to be in the hands of others 'on high' not forgetting the gals themselves who now hv other lucrative options apart fm s'pore...unless the supply factor changes, the legal gl scene shall fade into mediocrity...

oh yes...i hv also observed the usual bickerings in this forum which in the main occur because of huge egos...this tirade only helps to put others off fm contributing in the 1st place...may i suggest to all forumers, if u do not like what u see, just IGNORE that post and if that poster bugs u, just place him on yr IGNORE LIST...why bother taking up the flamebait and falling into his trap?...at the end of the day, NO ONE takes precendence and has final say in this forum, as it is open to one & all, except perhaps the 'latest' sammyboy himself:)

cheerios

zyxel01
22-03-2004, 11:25 AM
Zexyel, still as reliable...

Thanks bro for mentioning my name. First I would like to thank ...... hehe...

Aiya... I very punctured in the pocket liao... Now can only advise and help. Will post FRs again when I have the extra cash to bonk. ;)

Cheers!
zyxel

JaguarLuv
24-03-2004, 12:24 AM
Just ignore every attempt by Sex Emporer to attract attention to himself. He is a waste of precious time.

It has been a long time since I came in to chat. Hope all has been fun.

zyxel01
24-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by JaguarLuv
Just ignore every attempt by Sex Emporer to attract attention to himself. He is a waste of precious time.

It has been a long time since I came in to chat. Hope all has been fun.

Yes, I know. But I have been too "free" lately, cos no cash to go GL, so destress by this way... hehe...

BTW, how have you been? Overseas? Retiring? Hope you are fine too.

Your darling retired liao, so who is your next darling?

Cheers!
zyxel

walao
24-03-2004, 05:35 PM
I lor my engrand lor wely ler good.....but limpei here for 8 lonkey year liao....i love to say Hor Gao Gan Hor Gao Gan until they all kan my karchng.....loo you lemember me?....~!_~...m..e..m..o..r..i..e..s..duling let time ah....when Sam was ler plime milister of ler old folum ah...ler folum sibei bing bing piang piang.....eben got char bors contributing, limpei also put ler few char bors as milisters...but now leh...all lont low go where hor gao gan liao..sibei sad ah.....sigh.....

lonely,
Walao Hor Gao Gan:(

zyxel01
24-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by walao
I lor my engrand lor wely ler good.....but limpei here for 8 lonkey year liao....i love to say Hor Gao Gan Hor Gao Gan until they all kan my karchng.....loo you lemember me?....~!_~...m..e..m..o..r..i..e..s..duling let time ah....when Sam was ler plime milister of ler old folum ah...ler folum sibei bing bing piang piang.....eben got char bors contributing, limpei also put ler few char bors as milisters...but now leh...all lont low go where hor gao gan liao..sibei sad ah.....sigh.....

lonely,
Walao Hor Gao Gan:(

Bro walao,

I remember you, but I dun think you know me. During Delphi time, I was only reading more than writing.... I enjoyed your FRs. Even some of my FR I try to follow your style, but of course cannot get that extra walao expressions lah...

Hope to read your new FRs soon.

PS. My nick is still the same since delphi time.

Hor Khaw Khan... (ang mo style)

Cheers!
zyxel

ah_yan
27-03-2004, 01:36 AM
It's a privilege to be place in the ignore list by him.... I conclude it as a defeat by him, can't take my debate and kenna F one time head shrunk.

Nah, his English is extraordinary... even puts Shakespeare to shame. Wonder why he waste his talent here.... and it's even a bigger privilege to be corrected by him, sigh.... my idol.

Have tot bout kicking him out of the forum by request... but then again, without him... life would be a big bore in here. Sex and drivel...sometimes do mix...bwhahaha.

U dun play play correct him ok? He is God's gift to woman, Wealth God's godson and Emperor of drivel. I leave him in ur good hands....since he can't see my post. What a pity!

Shakeperor,
The Hustler

bro....
well say!!
i support u!!
seldom see u post so much nowadays leh...
maybe he just wanna tio kan by u?

cbjuiceyumseng
27-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ah_yan
bro....
well say!!
i support u!!

True :) Nowadays this forum is filled with fuckers like him and gigantididi. Gnn. Waste of oxygen.

The_Hustler
27-03-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by ah_yan
bro....
well say!!
i support u!!

Thanks for the show of support bro! Good to know that ppl still appreciates my efforts...hehe.

Yep, been posting lesser nowadays... been dwelling with work and my occasional punt in GL...no point sharing too much since the likes of Sex Emperor can share much more and this forum is a playground of double standards... sigh...commercial sex mixed up with commercial internet.

I'll see you at TC, a friendlier ambience!

Sex Tokster,
The Hustler

cuntking
20-04-2004, 04:30 AM
Haizzzzzzzz ......... this thread shows why people do not want to post anymore ......... post too much then end up in FLAMES ......... then people like me england not good always kana wack by those powderful words until see stars ....... ha ha ha

Hi bro gunman, so did you enjoyed your stay?

bro robin, you still dare come in here? Dun have your contact anymore, interested in this week's "2nd Wave" Mobilisation, call me.

bro snowman, do I know you? ............... ??????

Oh bro omnia and bro Sex Emperor are back, it will sure be a more "colourful" forum ........... Spice it up!

Anyway, just do what you guys want .... like to contribute then contribute, like to talk cock then talk cock, like to flame then flame, dun like then get out ............ who can stop who from doing what ............ life goes on changing so will this forum ........... just have fun and don't forget to do the REAL bonking.

JackMe1
20-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Flaming and bikering is all part of a forum....it encourages freedom of speach etc.

Trying to control this and manage a forum into various threads will kill off a forum. Since the "Sticky" threads were created, there has been fewer reports etc.

ah_yan
23-04-2004, 03:49 PM
where tat si lang ah dez??
sibei long bo kua tio liao...

when jio mi out again??
:p

collin_23
26-04-2004, 11:14 AM
I miss the voice of factor-x. Not too sure where is he. Hope he living a good life now.

Cheers

DNAT
26-04-2004, 12:07 PM
I miss the voice of factor-x. Not too sure where is he. Hope he living a good life now.

Cheers
Ya .... I thot he study at NU* ? maybe he busy for exams .....

collin_23
26-04-2004, 12:09 PM
think so. busy till may I guess. Uncle dnat thks for your vote.

Ya .... I thot he study at NU* ? maybe he busy for exams .....

SEX EMPEROR
26-04-2004, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=cuntking]Haizzzzzzzz ......... .[/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

Wow i think u r the most liao jiao here! from the words which i have highlighted means yr extraordinary intelligent. This is my first time to see a liao jiao write something like this. I urge all samsters to learn from bro Cuntking..u really made me respect you. I will heed yr words because it make sense...ONLY YOU IN THIS FORUM. :eek:

stoneking
27-04-2004, 10:28 AM
[:

Woof Woof Wooooffffff...

Who Let The Dog Out?

ryanlim
27-04-2004, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE=cuntking]Haizzzzzzzz ......... .[/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

Wow i think u r the most liao jiao here! from the words which i have highlighted means yr extraordinary intelligent. This is my first time to see a liao jiao write something like this. I urge all samsters to learn from bro Cuntking..u really made me respect you. I will heed yr words because it make sense...ONLY YOU IN THIS FORUM. :eek:

???????
thought he's only allowed to access the Adult Discussion Forum :confused:

HauntedSex
29-04-2004, 09:52 AM
???????
thought he's only allowed to access the Adult Discussion Forum :confused:

Pls lah, like wat bro king had said, let he be lah. everyone here in this sam forum have a reason to be here, some like to flame, some like to be kanna flame, some like me , just like to join in the crowd.... instead we should spend more time to find more, better, maybe cheaper 'lobang' and share with the rest of us.

just my 2 cents worth of advice.... :)
HauntedSex

collin_23
29-04-2004, 10:13 AM
I think SE likes SM. ooo..... :D

Pls lah, like wat bro king had said, let he be lah. everyone here in this sam forum have a reason to be here, some like to flame, some like to be kanna flame, some like me , just like to join in the crowd.... instead we should spend more time to find more, better, maybe cheaper 'lobang' and share with the rest of us.

just my 2 cents worth of advice.... :)
HauntedSex

Ah Dez
29-04-2004, 04:26 PM
;)

Anyone looking for me? Yupz, i am back.

Actually not back to the forum, but just for a short while to post. Got to agree with CuntKing, My english no good. All i know, i bluff girls and cheat them off .
Geylang... too many problems... Me only FUCKER eh... not OKT, don't wish to get involved in all the advertising... But then, people see my Bway Song, Start to Fire me.... Then Lim PAy got to take our Dictionary to check all the words....
Write FRs here... worse than trying to sian 1 girl from PUB.

Anyway, Thanks everyone for.... "missing" me?? haha.

Actually, i was never away , 1 week, 3days i will be in singapore, 4 days in JB. So i still visit Geylang.
So far, only left 1 girl in Geylang cat150 never try, that new girl, not SK, newer one, forgot her name, saturday i go try liao, maybe then can remember.

Okok... got go... catching Ferry to Batam at 7.30pm.... :D
Won't be back till saturday.....

ryanlim
29-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Anyone looking for me? Yupz, i am back.

Actually not back to the forum, but just for a short while to post. Got to agree with CuntKing, My english no good. All i know, i bluff girls and cheat them off .
Geylang... too many problems... Me only FUCKER eh... not OKT, don't wish to get involved in all the advertising... But then, people see my Bway Song, Start to Fire me.... Then Lim PAy got to take our Dictionary to check all the words....
Write FRs here... worse than trying to sian 1 girl from PUB.

Anyway, Thanks everyone for.... "missing" me?? haha.

Actually, i was never away , 1 week, 3days i will be in singapore, 4 days in JB. So i still visit Geylang.
So far, only left 1 girl in Geylang cat150 never try, that new girl, not SK, newer one, forgot her name, saturday i go try liao, maybe then can remember.

Okok... got go... catching Ferry to Batam at 7.30pm.... Won't be back till saturday.....

welcome back Bro :)

smiler
29-04-2004, 11:18 PM
I read from page 1 to page 4 and I din see anyone miss me? Hahahaaha.........then suddenly become flame war thread.........then become tokcok thread.........after that become miss me thread again..........woooooooooooo la la.

ANyway, me this time is back and will be back for good..........but then if all the regulars is not here, why must I be here?

So.........who have not report to my TCSS thread again.........hahahahaha :p

ryanlim
29-04-2004, 11:47 PM
I read from page 1 to page 4 and I din see anyone miss me? Hahahaaha.........then suddenly become flame war thread.........then become tokcok thread.........after that become miss me thread again..........woooooooooooo la la.

ANyway, me this time is back and will be back for good..........but then if all the regulars is not here, why must I be here?

Hi Bro Smiler
welcome back to you too.
reading of your TCSS thread was & still is a favourite part of me logging in to Sammy's everytime.
never contribute before but would like to lim kopi with you & your TCSS gang one of these days :)

ming
30-04-2004, 04:42 AM

Same as me too........Nobody miss me. Even worst that nobody want to talk to me in this forum anymore after i leave GL long long without a F. Feel so boring, log on once a while to see see look look. :o

collin_23
30-04-2004, 10:24 AM
'si nian shi yi zhong hen xuan de dong xi...' By Faye Wong. ;)

ian_dragonboat
30-04-2004, 10:56 AM
True :) Nowadays this forum is filled with fuckers like him and gigantididi. Gnn. Waste of oxygen.

thanks to bro milfella, gigantic didi became history at JC tui-na.

he is just a young punk... plumb, blond hair. milfella give him a few JAP 1-2, 1-2.

collin_23
30-04-2004, 10:57 AM
yep. but SE is still around!

he is just a young punk... plumb, blond hair. milfella give him a few JAP 1-2, 1-2.

ian_dragonboat
30-04-2004, 11:03 AM
yep. but SE is still around!

we will wait...judgement day will arrive :D

smiler
30-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Hi Bro Smiler
welcome back to you too.
reading of your TCSS thread was & still is a favourite part of me logging in to Sammy's everytime.
never contribute before but would like to lim kopi with you & your TCSS gang one of these days :)

No problem in drinking kopi lah but do we meet b4? Are you belong to those AV? hAhahahaha.............who cares...........even the minister also wanna drink with me.

smiler
30-04-2004, 11:08 AM
Same as me too........Nobody miss me. Even worst that nobody want to talk to me in this forum anymore after i leave GL long long without a F. Feel so boring, log on once a while to see see look look. :o

Haizzzz............wo men shi Tong Bing Xiang Lain.........huuuuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuu...........hahaha hahaha

ian_dragonboat
30-04-2004, 11:10 AM
No problem in drinking kopi lah but do we meet b4? Are you belong to those AV? hAhahahaha.............who cares...........even the minister also wanna drink with me.

hahaha, me is anti NTY.

i think.... it is time i meet up with those real senior samster.
SIR, am i welcome?

smiler
30-04-2004, 11:14 AM
Can lah.......whoever wanna meet for kopi.....PM me ur contact.

SO this afternoon who can??

HEhehehehe................:)

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 08:33 PM

Look see, Look See. . . . Can SEXTISFY YOU??? :rolleyes:

collin_23
30-04-2004, 08:41 PM
thought u at batam? :p

Look see, Look See. . . . Can SEXTISFY YOU??? :rolleyes:

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 08:43 PM
thought u at batam? :p

BACK. . . . !

I love Geylang

collin_23
30-04-2004, 08:47 PM
heehee....contribute to GDP sia. :p Hope u enjoyed your trip.

Cheers

BACK. . . . !

I love Geylang

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 08:48 PM
heehee....contribute to GDP sia. :p Hope u enjoyed your trip.

Cheers

Enjoy? can use the word, SUFFER?

collin_23
30-04-2004, 08:50 PM
huh? go batam suffer one meh? :confused:

Enjoy? can use the word, SUFFER?

smiler
30-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Not only suffer but it's HELL OF A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ming
01-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Haizzzz............wo men shi Tong Bing Xiang Lain.........huuuuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuu...........hahaha hahaha

Can still remember the date we join this forum......somewhere in Feb 2002. May be we can hug n cry together..........kekekeke :eek:

ahming
01-05-2004, 03:53 AM
Wah Smiler and Ah DEZ..u 2 mi idol leh....miss you all so much...ok kah....tok cok liao :p

Ah Dez
01-05-2004, 04:04 AM
Can still remember the date we join this forum......somewhere in Feb 2002. May be we can hug n cry together..........kekekeke :eek:

Like that..... i LAU JIAO you by 1 Year... :D

KeithSong
10-09-2004, 09:04 PM
hi dez~Am i consider an lau jiao?since i've been here since de delphi dayz..

AhBengKeong
11-09-2004, 05:36 PM

Back to topic.

same here.....i dun like pple who have other motive(commercial) than to exchange information and cheong together.......

the old delphi forum is still the best

asdfghjkl
11-09-2004, 05:47 PM
hehe.. first time noticed this thread.. :)

BlownAway
11-09-2004, 09:52 PM
same here.....i dun like pple who have other motive(commercial) than to exchange information and cheong together.......

the old delphi forum is still the best

Dude, I like you but I have to admit I have other motives in this forum. Like you have said, I am in it commercially and I do it for $$$.

Many samsters already know the importance of $$$ especially after spending so much on the WLs and those "TIRAKS SHIT".

I am just doing what the gals do but in a different approach. To my amusement, although the forum mentions much about the "TIRAK THINGY SHIT", many guys still willingly fall into the KC and give $$$ willingly. Since these guys are willing to give, the WLs and myself shall be willing to recieve.

$$$ who don't have, the guy gives, it makes him better and makes the girl's and my pocket better too.

Cheers !!! :p

siamcutey
12-09-2004, 12:54 AM
I am just doing what the gals do but in a different approach. To my amusement, although the forum mentions much about the "TIRAK THINGY SHIT", many guys still willingly fall into the KC and give $$$ willingly. Since these guys are willing to give, the WLs and myself shall be willing to recieve.

Hahaha, last time the cheongsters have to be mindful of puyings. Now they have to be mindful of you where you introduce them to Cat40 girls and collaborate with them to "con" money out of them?

Stay in thailand, learn a few more tricks first before coming back. You need a couple of levels above before you execute all your moves.

Khun Keng, Deh Waa Khon Tii Nii Mai Chai Ngo.

hahaha
SC

AhLongSanJr
12-09-2004, 03:11 PM
Haizzzz............wo men shi Tong Bing Xiang Lain.........huuuuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuu...........hahaha hahahaUncle San miss you, you are old bird from Feb 2002 this I respect.

AhLongSanJr
12-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Same as me too........Nobody miss me. Even worst that nobody want to talk to me in this forum anymore after i leave GL long long without a F. Feel so boring, log on once a while to see see look look. :oI miss you old bird from feb 2002 :)

AhLongSanJr
12-09-2004, 03:19 PM

4) Robin - Hmm...dunno.

Originally,
The HustlerAlot of of old samsters you not mention like Cuntalk, kid278, hoodlum, evo3, flirtking, arai-na, MitMit, opitcum etc...

AhLongSanJr
12-09-2004, 03:21 PM

he is just a young punk... plumb, blond hair. milfella give him a few JAP 1-2, 1-2.gigantic didi = gigantic tk?

AhLongSanJr
12-09-2004, 03:24 PM

The main reason why he is not posting, because of a certain samster here who is selling stuffs here. Selling what stuff? Which samster? Care to tell us the story?

The_Hustler
12-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Alot of of old samsters you not mention like Cuntalk, kid278, hoodlum, evo3, flirtking, arai-na, MitMit, opitcum etc...

I was merely responding to the call of the thread starter to those missing regulars.... u go check on his initial post before coming in blindly... dun frustrate me on a cooling Sunday. U n ur pseudo dinner... go make sure it happens before u ever consider laying ur fingers on the keyboard.

Spoof Slasher,
The Hustler

polishadmirer
15-09-2004, 12:50 AM
I have also been in and out of GL for the past few years or so. Rats! I really miss the old forum at Delphi, with all its tantalizing FRs, controversies, STD scares, hoaxes, pranks, foolish postings, babbling, flaming, or just plain man-to-man conversations!

I wonder how many of you remember the likes of GL $150-category Yan Er, Wen Fang, Mickey Mouse (Small) Michelle, Anna, Bao Bao, DaDa, or $80-category A-Mei, Bing Bing, and Xiang Er? Fantastic service, excellent attitudes, value for money screws! Pity all of them have retired.

I also remininsce those times when FL contacts were exchanged merely based on mutual trust and on a spirit of sharing and giving, rather than strict one-for-one exchanges, screening, discrimination, and stereotypical marketing hype.

But most of all I miss those times when FRs were long, detailed, intricate, full of hyperbole and bordering on the excessive, filled with meaty juicy details only a satisfied cheongster could dish out.

The Polish Admirer

Ah Dez
16-09-2004, 03:45 AM
I have also been in and out of GL for the past few years or so. Rats! I really miss the old forum at Delphi, with all its tantalizing FRs, controversies, STD scares, hoaxes, pranks, foolish postings, babbling, flaming, or just plain man-to-man conversations!

I wonder how many of you remember the likes of GL $150-category Yan Er, Wen Fang, Mickey Mouse (Small) Michelle, Anna, Bao Bao, DaDa, or $80-category A-Mei, Bing Bing, and Xiang Er? Fantastic service, excellent attitudes, value for money screws! Pity all of them have retired.

I also remininsce those times when FL contacts were exchanged merely based on mutual trust and on a spirit of sharing and giving, rather than strict one-for-one exchanges, screening, discrimination, and stereotypical marketing hype.

But most of all I miss those times when FRs were long, detailed, intricate, full of hyperbole and bordering on the excessive, filled with meaty juicy details only a satisfied cheongster could dish out.

The Polish Admirer

All of names you had above........ all can be found.. :D

LousyTu
16-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Hey Hey,
forgot me ah. LOL. I low profile until like that meh. :)

Doomas
16-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Yo Dez, any idea where to find Dada? :)

All of names you had above........ all can be found.. :D

LousyTu
17-09-2004, 04:41 PM
pioneer member Dec 2001 how to forget? kekeke :D

christmas 2001 to be exact :)

Ah Dez
20-09-2004, 06:15 PM
christmas 2001 to be exact :)

Long time no see !

Ah Dez
20-09-2004, 06:20 PM
anyone noe where is bro xiaozhu? last heard he's into fast cars now and is active in mitsubishi forum

THEN GO TO MITSUBISHI FORUM AND FIND HIM LAH!!!!!.....

WAH PIANG EH.....

LousyTu
27-09-2004, 10:06 PM
THEN GO TO MITSUBISHI FORUM AND FIND HIM LAH!!!!!.....

WAH PIANG EH.....

Dez,

still KTV ah?

how u man ?

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Yo Dez, any idea where to find Dada? :)

LOL...missed the days of tommy's old joint where we would sit at the booths waiting to hear the FR of a brother who just come out of the room with her....lol... :D

Doomas
01-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Heh heh, I recall all her "darlings" wd flock to 1637 to bonk her, myself included :P

Mmm, u sound familiar. Have I met u before somewhere in GL?

LOL...missed the days of tommy's old joint where we would sit at the booths waiting to hear the FR of a brother who just come out of the room with her....lol... :D

vandom66
01-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Heh heh, I recall all her "darlings" wd flock to 1637 to bonk her, myself included :PMmm, u sound familiar. Have I met u before somewhere in GL?

Look like you now more to Cat$40 than Cat$150 as saw you do some posting on Cat $40 :)

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Heh heh, I recall all her "darlings" wd flock to 1637 to bonk her, myself included :P

Mmm, u sound familiar. Have I met u before somewhere in GL?

Haha, last time i think me and u got some conversations before lah to the extent that i know where u work...heh heh. :D

Doomas
01-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Hehehe, was active in the cat150 scene all the while. Decided to savour the delectable pleasures of the cat40 for the sake of variety mah :)

Look like you now more to Cat$40 than Cat$150 as saw you do some posting on Cat $40 :)

Doomas
01-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Hmmm, trying hard to recall ur face leh...me old man liao, help me out leh :)

Haha, last time i think me and u got some conversations before lah to the extent that i know where u work...heh heh. :D

polishadmirer
02-10-2004, 09:06 AM
I fully agree. This TIRAK SHIT thing is also starting to piss the wombats out of me.

Folks come in here and talk about their tiraks as if true love can be found anytime in a brothel and there is nothing but romance and fresh air to be savoured. Bull crap!

The only love to be found in a red light district is the demure portrait of Yusof Ishak squinting down on a gal's fake tits as she holds a S$100 bill up to the light just to see how foolish and insipid you are, after she has snooped you of your life savings in exchange for an empty shell.

All she has to do is shed a few tears of the crocodile/crustacean variety, proclaim how much she enjoys your company, bitch about how miserable life is (as if it is any of your concern anyway), professes to wanting to fuck you without a condom, admits to always cumming hard with you everytime you screw her, and VOILA! --- the KC child is born! Boo ya!

For those not in the know, KC stands for "Kum Cheng" ... I believe it is the Cantonese equivalent of "feelings" or "affection". Nevertheless, used in a brothel context only makes it all the more delusional. Wake up your ideas, wombats!

But then again I digress.

Yeah I do miss the Delphi forum regulars, in particular HE-DAMAN and LI MU BAI. I wonder where have they been?

The Polish Admirer

Dude, I like you but I have to admit I have other motives in this forum. Like you have said, I am in it commercially and I do it for $$$.

Many samsters already know the importance of $$$ especially after spending so much on the WLs and those "TIRAKS SHIT".

$$$ who don't have, the guy gives, it makes him better and makes the girl's and my pocket better too.

Cheers !!! :p

The_Hustler
03-10-2004, 05:47 AM
I fully agree. This TIRAK SHIT thing is also starting to piss the wombats out of me.

Folks come in here and talk about their tiraks as if true love can be found anytime in a brothel and there is nothing but romance and fresh air to be savoured. Bull crap!

The only love to be found in a red light district is the demure portrait of Yusof Ishak squinting down on a gal's fake tits as she holds a S$100 bill up to the light just to see how foolish and insipid you are, after she has snooped you of your life savings in exchange for an empty shell.

All she has to do is shed a few tears of the crocodile/crustacean variety, proclaim how much she enjoys your company, bitch about how miserable life is (as if it is any of your concern anyway), professes to wanting to fuck you without a condom, admits to always cumming hard with you everytime you screw her, and VOILA! --- the KC child is born! Boo ya!

For those not in the know, KC stands for "Kum Cheng" ... I believe it is the Cantonese equivalent of "feelings" or "affection". Nevertheless, used in a brothel context only makes it all the more delusional. Wake up your ideas, wombats!

But then again I digress.

Yeah I do miss the Delphi forum regulars, in particular HE-DAMAN and LI MU BAI. I wonder where have they been?

The Polish Admirer

Yep, u summed it all up. Been watching at the byline all these dramarama unfolding and all the love heroes proclaiming their dissimulate love rights and how the WLs have fallen for them.

Sad to say, but a mere $40 to start off can really make a man feel he is God's Gift to sex and woman... only to realise it's just a Pandora's box.

Let them dream, let them get disillusion... in time to come... all of em will be falling like dominoes.

Backgammon,
The Hustler

cuntking
05-10-2004, 01:34 AM
Welcum back .... missing ... who missing ....... just fading away lah .... WOW .... my longest record away from SB more than a month ... ke ke ke

But i realize that many chiongsters are missing. I read thru some of the threads but can't find that few posters.

Our GL resident cuntking is still posting, but never see him post his daily updates on 1612. It is quite a waste, his postings are often very useful to the rest here. Romanto is also missing, saw in the malaysian thread that someone suspected that he was the singaporean who got shot in malaysia. But the truth is far from that, but i also never manage to find his post.Robintan, well, it is well known that he got caught by his wife. but what about the rest? kaypoh is missing, his informantion on 2829 Golf Club was also indeed useful and of course, Ah dez also missing, the only guy i know who has fucked every single lady in geylang cat40 and also cat150 and been to every ktv in singapore. I thought he plus cuntking would post daily to provide us with information? why they stop posting? I can see that the forum is quite dead without them. I used to readed 20 threads a day. now i see only a few , 1 or 2 a day and some of the information was not as detailed as what they can provide. Would really be glad to see them be back. without them, the forum seems to have lost it's touch.
Anyone wants to go GL together along? maybe can bring me and teach me. Would need assistance after such a long leave for geylang.

Ah Dez
05-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Welcum back .... missing ... who missing ....... just fading away lah .... WOW .... my longest record away from SB more than a month ... ke ke ke

You were never away..... ;)

cuntking
20-10-2004, 01:42 AM
You know me BEST ..... :p

You were never away..... ;)

Ah Neo
22-10-2004, 04:58 PM
I'm fading away ...

Ah Dez
22-10-2004, 07:18 PM
I trying to fade away..... but people pull me back.... :(

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 02:22 PM
I trying to fade away..... but people pull me back.... :(

Fading away is the trend now??
:cool:

fwchong
28-10-2004, 04:24 PM
ORD but cannot ROD...

it is like reservist, got high keys and low keys period...

HauntedSex
29-10-2004, 11:14 AM
ORD but cannot ROD...

it is like reservist, got high keys and low keys period...

FWChong,

So bro, when is your next in-camp? got receive your SAF 100? Or u going AWOL?

MWO HauntedSex
SAF

cbjuiceyumseng
29-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Will be retiring entirely (hopefully) from this scene soon lah.... :D

Ah Dez
30-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Will be retiring entirely (hopefully) from this scene soon lah.... :D
The only time , we men will retire! is when it STOP Erecting!... but then... there is ALWAY Viagra! :D

dirtbike08
04-11-2004, 01:09 AM
juz reme...cheongster neber retire...they onli take a break....

Thai Rak Thai
02-05-2007, 02:49 AM
Nowaday so many coming and go...miss all the lau jiao posts :)

evo3
02-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Think all the lau jiao already etired liao lah or seldom log into SBF liao

kent32
02-05-2007, 10:03 PM
I dont consider myself a regular......very pai say......just K Poh abit......

when you dont have $$$ or jobless...slowly you will fade away from Geylang liao...BUT the most heartbreaking thing is Those girls FORGOTTEN YOU!!! totally when YOU ARE BROKE!!! SMS them they BOCHAP your message!!! :mad:

Ah Dez
03-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Nowaday so many coming and go...miss all the lau jiao posts :)

post so many FRs for wat??

My last FR... everyone read, but only 1 samster only bothers to say thank you.

The rest just read... and go geylang and line up for the girl.

some even photocopy the 7 page FR and read to the girls...

no one is thankful for my dirty work... i write for wat?

zyxel01
04-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi All,

I am still around, but seldom post. Also seldom log-in.

Cheers!
zyxel

;)

Eastpipper
04-05-2007, 05:18 PM
some even photocopy the 7 page FR and read to the girls...

no one is thankful for my dirty work... i write for wat?

wah,who did that? what he get in return?

Spartan619
05-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Where is SiamCutey??? :D

Steven1117
22-05-2007, 02:47 AM
Share good news with bros. Gal only 20, good blow job. Just came two days ago, so pretty fresh, I tried, just so good.. Phone No: 91654207