PDA

View Full Version : Late Nite FLs

freebiez
07-02-2010, 01:11 AM
hi all,

realized most FL do not work very late in the nite...so i create a thread for those FL who dun mind working late at nite...i do not have something to share at the moment, so hope FL will come n contribute too including samsters n i will update the list so tat guys know your working times...thanks.

Cuntworth
07-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Ya... that rite
Hopefully we can have some late nite FLs working
Married man like me sometime need to do some nite firing :D

sensuous_les
07-02-2010, 01:36 AM
True facts. I encountered it last Friday night. After the company dinner end at 10pm, I sms to 3 FL but sadly no one reply. Only one replied the next day, but then......

freebiez
07-02-2010, 01:37 AM
glad tat some of u feel the same as me..like now..suddenly wanna boom boom but cannot find except go G-Land search...

eenie
07-02-2010, 01:44 AM
4am late enough? :confused:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/160481-25yrs-60-a.html

Lester1
07-02-2010, 02:01 AM
I noe of 1 massage girl can do dam late massage but onli massage no other not even hj

*chantel*
07-02-2010, 02:07 AM
bros it's not so much about FLs not working late nights.. more about the concern of midnight charge for cab fare as well as how long you guys are willing to wait as most people are usually in bed by 1-2am hence if suddenly got booking more time will be needed for shower, make up etc.

i myself do do late nights sumtimes but usually bros would pick me up and send me back or cover the cab fare.

and then again there's always the risk of pranksters at night with nothing to do and they make a booking and if the FL travels down with midnight charge and all and its a no show then how? more to lose than to gain i suppose. :D

wldsguy
07-02-2010, 02:21 AM
sigh due to my CO am only avaliable on weekends. late at night where to find fl:(

eenie
07-02-2010, 02:53 AM
Fair enough la. For me, since I don't drive after any night session (not just late nights) I always offer to drop them off since no matter what I'm going back in a cab anyway. Even got cases, I drop her off to her clubbing joint :o

*chantel*
07-02-2010, 03:04 AM
lol how nice of you. :p

i just noticed another downside to the whole late night thingy. after posting on this thread saying that i do do late nights i start receiving pms, after exchanging contacts the guy asks me since i'm free why not just accompany him for a spin in his car and not make a deal instead. :mad: too many bored guys around at night i suppose?

guess he doesnt understand the basic rule of time = money.

eenie
07-02-2010, 03:23 AM
lol how nice of you. :p

i just noticed another downside to the whole late night thingy. after posting on this thread saying that i do do late nights i start receiving pms, after exchanging contacts the guy asks me since i'm free why not just accompany him for a spin in his car and not make a deal instead. :mad: too many bored guys around at night i suppose?

guess he doesnt understand the basic rule of time = money.

hahaha... we guys get lonely and horny too ma, human afterall. :o

Johns
07-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Yeah, am interested in late nite FLs.

love petite syts

natsuki
07-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Late nites... Seriously... Its about the cab fare and those misc fares bah, i think... and like chantel say, many lonely guys will tell u to 'jus accompany' them and dun wanna pay for the company. If i have time (and i feel comfortable) i dun mind =P But end of the day, y girls wanna be fl? Also cuz of money right?? =)

If im already outside, its okie.. But if im already home... den going out again = paying extra. In this case, the money we earn might not be enough to cover the cab fare. Imagine going out for an 1 hr deal, end up paying 20 for the cabbie fare... =( Anyway, everything got its up and downsides.

When ppl ask me why i like doing deals after midnight, sumtimes i will say cuz got ppl do day shift, sure will have ppl do night shift ma... So sumtimes, i dun mind meeting people after midnight. Of course, there will be nice gentlemen bros helping to top up the cab fare or fetch me which i myself appreciate alot. =) But however, there will be prankster calling u middle of night tell u to meet, but plane u, this i had encounter, but its okie... Those will forever be blacklisted...

Anyway, i always encourage ppl to think properly who they wanna book and wad timing they wanna book, before making bookings. Time and money is precious, to both the service providers and customers. =)
Cheers~ =)

GTR4ME
07-02-2010, 05:34 AM
What a great idea mate.....

asiannewyorker
07-02-2010, 07:12 AM
I like this thread.. meeting late at night is better then say 10 or 11 when it's very difficult to get a cab. Bro's should be considerate and offer to top up the cab fare and I am sure most FL's wouldn't mind if they are available.

I hope that more FL's join this thread so we know who they are.

freebiez
08-02-2010, 12:04 AM
1) natsuki
2) chantel

gals, can i list down your nicks?
all bros, for those who intend to engage late nites, please top up another $20-40 bucks transportation or u go pick them up n send them home. only sincere bros please reply. if u gals encounter any pranksters, do let me know n i will post their nick n contact her big big...

*chantel*
08-02-2010, 01:00 AM
1) natsuki
2) chantel

all bros, for those who intend to engage late nites, please top up another $20-40 bucks transportation or u go pick them up n send them home. only sincere bros please reply. if u gals encounter any pranksters, do let me know n i will post their nick n contact her big big...

go ahead bro no worries abt posting my nick but do note that i live in the west side so cab fare will be kinda insane after midnight.

skyblue1008
08-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Strongly support this thread. I myself for one always frees up at late night. I agree we should top up for their cab fair or go fetch them.

Thumb up!!

skyblue1008
08-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Strongly support this thread. I myself is one that tends to free up in late night and was eager to know more FL that works after midnight.

Agree that we should top up the cab fares or fetch them at their place.

Thumb up!

Indignant
08-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Good thread... Keep info coming... Tend to be out till 4 or 5am during weekends

eenie
08-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I will help post link over when I come across any on the forum. Don't pm me for ctc though, approach the TS in the link.

One more (24hrs :eek:):
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/168359-new-entrance-into-sea-fl.html

Babycina90
08-02-2010, 04:31 PM
hi thre.im baby and i do late nights.usually till 4am.but i usally start from 5 or 6pm and will end late.

SexyCoco
08-02-2010, 06:49 PM

1) natsuki
2) chantel
3) Elle extra 30
4) Jeidi extra 20
5) Coco, sometimes, regular - yes, extra 30

Megavideo79
08-02-2010, 07:38 PM
there is so many local fl will do LATE NIGHTS, is bros here dont do some read up.

1) natsuki
2) chantel
3) Elle
4) Jeidi
5) Sexycoco
6) Felyn
7) Babycina90
8) Innocent gal co cyber
9) Zoe co cyber

Babycina90
08-02-2010, 09:08 PM
sad to say this but got people from here want past midnight but dont want to pay extra.want discount somemore.haiz.idiots like this should be expose right.

SexyCoco
08-02-2010, 09:44 PM
sad to say this but got people from here want past midnight but dont want to pay extra.want discount somemore.haiz.idiots like this should be expose right.

dun need la, just sms him and tell him go cheers buy bath foam, only less then ten bucks, yu pi yu qi.

freakeeclown
09-02-2010, 12:03 AM
We gt 2 give credit 2 those lovely ladies who r doing the graveyard shift
upz 4 u gals....;)
keep up the gd service

k_one_k
09-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Hi bros i got 2 minahs available now.For damage & service P.M me ur contact.Im not an okt juz doin favours for frens.

k_one_k
09-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Hi bros i got 2 minahs available now.For damage & service P.M me ur contact.Im not an okt juz doin favours for frens.

sori bros repost i got 2 minahs in geylang nw.if intrerested must get a room in geylang area pm me 4 details.damage is at $130 tanx

Babycina90
09-02-2010, 02:39 AM
dun need la, just sms him and tell him go cheers buy bath foam, only less then ten bucks, yu pi yu qi.

not gd idea great idea.hehe

tunnelling
09-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Fellow bros, u can try Dan Ni - she works at a nearby KTV at night. So if u wan to try her, jus arrange directly wit her. She told me that some bros had made an appt to bonk her at around 2 am.

Her damage: $80/1/1 including room and cd. See my thread on Dan Ni to view her pixs. Enjoy.:D

LentorGarden
09-02-2010, 03:29 AM
Well, I had Dewi , the local 21 year old minah 3 hours ago. And she told me that she is on the job 24/7. So maybe she is a late night FL.

renxozuken
09-02-2010, 03:31 AM
i think the guy should offer to pay for the cab fare for to and fro.
i mean the girls are out there trying to make a living.
so please dun make it worst for them. its all transaction bro.. u want late u pay extra.
its simple.

marcov
09-02-2010, 08:47 PM
omg. and here i was thinking that no one does at night other then leeveenia.
i drive and i don't mind picking and sending for some late night fun.
but as said, i agree with all the other bro's that we should pay for the cab fare.

thumbs up for those late night's fl.

k_one_k
09-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi bros got a minah if you into brown sugar.Available til 4am thats wat she said,service fj & bbbj for other services deal with her personally.Damage $130 1hr/1shot.Pm me for details thanks.Im not an okt just doing a favour for her.

natsuki
09-02-2010, 10:21 PM
1) natsuki
2) chantel

Yes please~ =)

there is so many local fl will do LATE NIGHTS, is bros here dont do some read up.

1) natsuki
2) chantel
3) Elle
4) Jeidi
5) Sexycoco
6) Felyn
7) Babycina90
8) Innocent gal co cyber
9) Zoe co cyber

Yeah man... Actually there are many lazy bros lo.... I do hope they can try n do read up abit... Just the front page, few pages in the middle, then the last few pages.... Hardworking abit and u find or get wad u wan... =)

Hackie
10-02-2010, 05:51 PM
cheers for the fl doing graveyard shift.bros should be automatic .should at least spare them extra 20 or 30 as they are travellinh during midnite charges.

SexyCoco
10-02-2010, 07:09 PM
cheers for the fl doing graveyard shift.bros should be automatic .should at least spare them extra 20 or 30 as they are travellinh during midnite charges.

This is beri swee....

lucky_robin
10-02-2010, 08:18 PM
FLs are great, but since hard to find and maybe booked already when we really need them late at night.
I sometimes depend on late night HCs, which sure offer extra services.
I have great times at these places often.
Got nice PRC and one time even a young Korean.
Only drawback is, gotta pay for massage on top and finish all business within allocated time.

If brothers interested in these late night HCs PM me. I can send location etc.

-robin

k_one_k
10-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Hi bros got a minah if you into brown sugar.Available til 4am thats wat she said,service fj & bbbj for other services deal with her personally.Damage $130 1hr/1shot.Pm me for details thanks.Im not an okt just doing a favour for her.

available tonight,pm me

freebiez
11-02-2010, 03:33 AM
1) natsuki
2) chantel
3) Elle
4) Jeidi
5) Sexycoco
6) Felyn
7) Babycina90
8) Innocent gal co cyber
9) Zoe co cyber

there currently these are all the available graveyard shifts gals..thumbs up for them...hope no funny prankster try to con them as so late take cab out some place also very expensive..

Babycina90
11-02-2010, 04:47 PM

yup thank you for giving me extra withoutme asking

tattybear
11-02-2010, 11:47 PM
why not have the rate as well...

Tachengo
13-02-2010, 09:13 AM
ya..agree with tattybear..it'll be easier for some bros also if u have their rates up in here..and i've seen some of our sister's nick in here but some i've never seen b4 so it'll be a gd idea to link them up also..btw i've been trying to get babycina90 ctc..till nw havnt get..haha..:D..and one more thing..link w/ pics will be a plus :)

asiannewyorker
13-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I agree too.. FL's could consider posting for extra cab fare after a certain hour. If anyone wants it after hours they are probably also very busy or restrictive in their availability.. just my 2 cents..

hayabusa72
14-02-2010, 02:08 AM
i dnt mind fetch her or pay for extra cabz fare..i think its fair..to our nitez FL..
cheers Happy New Year...;)

daicheklou
14-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Late nite FL's, why so much troubles, usuallly i goes to their place at any times, just sms, got reply and up you go. So simple!

natsuki
14-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Not every girl can bring guys home. Please spare a thought for people lo. Hmmm... If the Fl state, only hotels, den just go hotel bah. Asking more questions only make people more pek chek. =P

Dun let the Thread starter defeat the purpose of opening a thread, with all infors stated... Get it? =) Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year to all~

Cheers~ =)

SexyCoco
14-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Not every girl can bring guys home. Please spare a thought for people lo. Hmmm... If the Fl state, only hotels, den just go hotel bah. Asking more questions only make people more pek chek. =P

Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year to all~

I think he is saying about not pink ic holder, coz mostly pink ic holder rarely do tat.

natsuki
14-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year to all~

I think he is saying about not pink ic holder, coz mostly pink ic holder rarely do tat.

Orhh... i think some pink ics buay kia si one will do... But too bad, i kia si, so i wun do.. =P Muackz! Happy Valentines my luv~ Will u be my valentine? =P LoLx~ When can i find u bai nian? LoLx~

:eek: Wow my Nick in there, Surprise Me :p

Yes i do Nite Booking, is fun to Bonking n BBBJ during the nite.... (Best is Outdoor 4 mi :p )

Happy Chinese New Year
&
Happy Valentine's Day

Ur nick here very long liao darling!!
I know u love outdoor lo.. Hahah~ Wild girl~ I wanna be ur camera crew to shoot u all de pics while doing outdoor lei... =P

Happy Valentines~
See later where u will be tonight, call me~ Muackz!

SexyCoco
14-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Orhh... i think some pink ics buay kia si one will do... But too bad, i kia si, so i wun do.. =P Muackz! Happy Valentines my luv~ Will u be my valentine? =P LoLx~ When can i find u bai nian? LoLx~

cum... cum my house, u give me rose, i give u angpao.

ilovelife.now
15-02-2010, 01:11 AM
I love this thread.. thanks TS!

tazdon34
15-02-2010, 05:32 AM
what the contact?

*chantel*
15-02-2010, 06:56 AM
Hi Bro,

want Fls ctc huh!!! PM leave your ctc to Fls....

we Fls will sms u shortly...... ( all sis am i right :p )

we try to prevent number collectors :D

felyn

exactly as you said sis. ;)

peterdrill69
15-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I want to seek advise from you ladies, if we would fetch you ladies from and to the hotel will the transportation fee be wavied?

In the view of so call numbers collectors, I have 2 numbers from this forum since i join the forum, 1 have left for her own country and 1 is a local doing massage. And to be honest, I have not tried them. But i do not call or sms them no pranks call or anything.

I am in a relationship, but I have my fair share of times when I am horny, especially when I am done reading the FR.

There are few ladies in the above list that I would really love to try, namely Nat & Fen.

I am trying very hard to control my WANTS, ha.. haaa the FR really torturing me the recent video by Fen really makes me want her badly woah.. and Nat is just someone I have a respect for her, I remember my friend's aunt who works in a LSB and it is not easy for them to work in such industry selling flesh.

Knowing that I will be zap for writing such comments, but I want to express my thanks to this forum that allows me to express how i feel, I could never verbally tell my friends such thoughts and fantasy.

And lastly to all the FLs and Bros, Like to wish all of you Health & Wealth to all.

The above is my SSGD$0.02 worth of thoughts. No offence! :)

baby
15-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I want to seek advise from you ladies, if we would fetch you ladies from and to the hotel will the transportation fee be wavied?

The above is my SSGD$0.02 worth of thoughts. No offence! :)

Bro dont u find it weird when u get number & end up u not calling?
Next is if u fetch them & send them back then of course it will b waived.
Bro wht I think that u r a number collector. If u ask why u only collect but then never call mai if it was me, i want then i will go for her & ask the number to get the early slot possible.

But u trying to tell us u trying to control it. Then dont waste the time of the FL replying to u.

Plz dont waste time for the FL while they r trying to get as many customer. Respect them :)

peterdrill69
15-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Bro wht I think that u r a number collector. If u ask why u only collect but then never call mai if it was me, i want then i will go for her & ask the number to get the early slot possible.

But u trying to tell us u trying to control it. Then dont waste the time of the FL replying to u.

Plz dont waste time for the FL while they r trying to get as many customer. Respect them :)

Dun worry bro, I am not asking for their numbers. I am not wasting their time, and I have respect for them, and am just saying how i feel. How do u know i am not a potential customers? Am glad that someone reply to my post it show your concern towards them, this is a forum and I am making use of this platform to make a comment.

Thanks again for the comments! :)

anarchis
15-02-2010, 01:44 PM
west side fl's that need late night delivery can pm me. direct to location. by bike if you don't mind.

natsuki
15-02-2010, 02:49 PM

In the view of so call numbers collectors, I have 2 numbers from this forum since i join the forum, 1 have left for her own country and 1 is a local doing massage. And to be honest, I have not tried them. But i do not call or sms them no pranks call or anything.

I am in a relationship, but I have my fair share of times when I am horny, especially when I am done reading the FR.

There are few ladies in the above list that I would really love to try, namely Nat & Fen.

I am trying very hard to control my WANTS, ha.. haaa the FR really torturing me the recent video by Fen really makes me want her badly woah.. and Nat is just someone I have a respect for her, I remember my friend's aunt who works in a LSB and it is not easy for them to work in such industry selling flesh.

Ya, it could be wavied. Provided we wanna take ur transport... U know, its unsafe for us to leak out our whereabouts mah... =P

Ah hia~ sometimes, ur talking skills requires some tactic also wor...
Selling flesh... hmmmm.....

Hihi baby~~ =)
Long time no see! Yup, agree with the point. If have no intention of calling, dun be a number collector.
Seriously, i have tons of numbers in my Phonebook, and tons of unsaved numbers. Those who are number collectors and were in my phonebook for so long, its damn irritating lo.

When i saved the number, they dun sms me lo, when i deleted the number or i dint save the number, they kip sms. It's really very troublesome lo. Cuz im in a lost lei.. which number to keep and delete... =.=''' And when i replied: "Who are you?" I will receive replies like: "Its okie then, since u forgotten about me..." or "I meet u before, u dun need to remember my nick la".... =.='''

Replying sms need money also mah... I sincerely hope bros will sms me with their sbf username when smsing me. And no passing of numbers around lo. That's very rude lo... If wanna distribute number, its still my number, i can do it myself. And wad's the purpose of having a thread in the forum? Follow the steps as wad TS instructed... Respecting my decision please. =)

peterdrill69
15-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Hi It is my bad to use the wrong words, I am SORRY!

Please do not get offened. :o

freebiez
16-02-2010, 02:11 AM
hi gals,
have done the hardwork n link it to your threads..phew

1) natsuki (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/51001-fatty-fl-those-interested-only-thank-you.html)
2) *chantel* (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/144479-new-fl-24yrs-old-local-chinese-slightly-chubby.html)
3) Elle (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/81691-21-yrs-old-local-elle-6.html)
4) Jeidi (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/73629-see-wat-see-37.html)
5) Sexycoco (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/73629-see-wat-see.html)
6) Felyn (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/135964-local-mutual-lady-29-fl.html)
7) Babycina90 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/161535-hi-im-baby.html)
8) Innocent gal co cyberOKT (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/145045-not-so-innocent.html)
9) Zoe co cyberOKT (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/85512-spicy-young-local-lian-zoe.html)

natsuki
16-02-2010, 02:51 AM
Thanks bro freebiez! =)

Ya... Just to add on, Felyn... chantel... and me (natsuki) de thread hor, have our pics... Plenty of pics lo =) So please dun ask us to sent u all our pics le... Thanks.. =) For the rest of the sis, im not sure whether they posted their pics... so im so sorry if i left out those who posted their pics too...

Cheers~

titfucker
20-02-2010, 05:09 AM
any ladies on east side? transport provided. pm me pls tks :)

NightsAngel
20-02-2010, 07:33 AM
hey interested in late ngihts FL? we do have! : ) so no worries add us up in [email protected] for more info!

saconek
22-02-2010, 10:28 PM
I agree and i dont mind sending the lady home in the car.

Elle
23-02-2010, 12:08 AM
haiz, the problem is not we dun want to let u sent back hm, is tat some of the samster here is not gentleman enough, how will we knoe that the person sent us back will be kapo or not, will he go spread around where we stay? right coco? we also came across man tell us that hu ah hu stay where.

freebiez
05-03-2010, 12:58 AM
understand some guys are quite jerks...last time i know i FL here..she silly give me her friendster n i could dig out a lot of info from her...then i ask her to stop giving as not safe for her...

natsuki
05-03-2010, 01:35 AM
understand some guys are quite jerks...last time i know i FL here..she silly give me her friendster n i could dig out a lot of info from her...then i ask her to stop giving as not safe for her...

Thats why, i deleted my old msn n friendsters. =) All i left with are account under my name: natsuki... =)
Hmmm.... Anyway, we girls need to be more careful also bah nowadays...
Oh ya... im available for late night today~ =P

freebiez
16-03-2010, 01:43 PM
1) natsuki (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/51001-fatty-fl-those-interested-only-thank-you.html)
2) *chantel* (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/144479-new-fl-24yrs-old-local-chinese-slightly-chubby.html)
3) Elle (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/81691-21-yrs-old-local-elle-6.html)
4) Jeidi (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/73629-see-wat-see-37.html)
5) Sexycoco (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/73629-see-wat-see.html)
6) Felyn (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/135964-local-mutual-lady-29-fl.html)
7) Babycina90 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/161535-hi-im-baby.html)
8) Innocent gal co cyberOKT (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/145045-not-so-innocent.html)
9) Zoe co cyberOKT (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/85512-spicy-young-local-lian-zoe.html)

SexyCoco
07-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Up...................:p

natsuki
07-04-2010, 08:53 PM
I Like Outdoors too...:D

I shall be ur camera crew! =)
Late night in car damn sexciting lei... LoLx~

Bumpz for all our late night babes! =)

freebiez
29-10-2011, 09:43 AM
upz the thread

nextmenthol
30-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Hie, not sure if this thread still valid or still go people view, I looking for malay FL tonite around 10pm onwards. Prefer malay girls, slim waist 29 and below? Not to skinny to the bones. Ideal ard 1.55m to 1.69m, weight below 54? Boobs not important. Pls contact me via sms 83620703, faiz. Any bros got contact do sms me too. Thanx all. Btw, I drive stay east

AbsoluteFantasy
10-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Yes. 84242389

webb_chiam
10-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Hi sexycoco

Have you changed your number? Can't seem to reach you.

Can you return my call if you see this msg

Mobile: 9xxx6819

Thank you sweety